Persona 3 Portable

playing it for the first time right now, Male MC route.
how far i got: finished 2nd half of the 2nd block of tartarus, currently on march.
opinions:
>Mass Destruction is one of the best battle themes i ever heard
>this game is relly easy so far, tough i heard the game starts to spike it up more in the middle portion
>Elizabeth best girl, Mitsuru is fine too
>outside of the characters mentioned above the only characters i care about so far are Akihiko and the Hanged Man kid, the rest of them i just don't give a shit
>ost is pretty funky in general
>you can get overpowered pretty quickly if you are passionate about persona fusing

Attached: BABYBABYBABY.jpg (215x371, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rS_YQ7wPhvY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh yeah, you got the good taste. Enjoy your game, man.

the portable version is a lot easier because you don't have to deal with retarded teammate AI

yeah that is why i went for it. AI in turn-based systems sounds way too inconvenient.

>Portable instead of FES
boo

There's a mod for it if you're that much of a little bitch
Settling for a shit port for a first game experience is retarded.

>>Elizabeth best girl, Mitsuru is fine too
a man of fine taste

Attached: aki4.jpg (500x500, 44K)

I'M NOT A PRINCESS

Attached: 1546720423567.jpg (873x1293, 509K)

P3P fags BTFO youtube.com/watch?v=rS_YQ7wPhvY

*AHEM*

Attached: P3_Chihiro_Render.png (200x453, 68K)

i thank the modding community.
but i am already 20 hours into P3P and i am not switching now

>Male MC route
>Mass Destruction is one of the best battle themes i ever heard
based taste

eh if it's a late game character i might have an update after i finish the game
same reason i have no opinion on robot chick

the game is 80 hours long, you're barely 1/4th of the game in and the FES version has many changes that make it feel like a different game

Ehhh. I get why you wanted direct party control but the way p3 normally handled it was completely fine. The game could of explained the command wheel better, especially because act freely gets through the early months just fine for the most part. The battles were clearly built around the party members being uncontrollable. Do I prefer direct control? Of course. But p3 falls apart without the party command control.

To each their own though.

You know the AI battles are still available in P3P if the player wants to do that right

atleast play feMC on portable then FES if you're gonna go that route. Both have very different feels to them especially the day to day overworld

yeah i suspected that some of these battles were becoming a bit too much of a joke
i will try to see if i run into any pirate PS2 copies or something
only change i knew FES did was The Awnser epilogue, what other stuff does it add?

Yes I do. I just wish the game had some sort of rebalance for it

>atleast play feMC on portable then FES if you're gonna go that route.
Why? All FES has that P3P doesn't is a bland overworld and a post-game story unanimously agreed to be terrible and not worth anyone's time. You don't have to play as FeMC in P3P.

What’s wrong with the port?

i was planning on doing a feMC playthrough after i got done with the game annyways so it should be no problem

Based, also canon based on the VA in English.

But it's missing tactics, like standby, knock down, etc making it unusable.

It lets you use multiple weapons, fusion spells, has better visuals, your team can do stuff like buy their own weapons and many more changes that I can't remember

It's missing a lot and doesn't give the full experience of the game

Attached: Ramen Boys.png (1920x1080, 2.17M)

Imagine being so dumb that you seriously have trouble with the game because of the AI

hmm sounds tempting, however unless the port is specially unplayable i do not stop a playthrough so i will see about that

You are playing the shit version, I don’t care much for your opinion.

>Mitsuru
>Canon
Funny how she isn't in love with the protagonist in the Answer, the films or Persona 4 Arena. Elizabeth at least loves him in P4A. Yukari and Aegis are 100% in love with him in all their appearances.

Attached: P3_-_Minato_&_Yukari.jpg (2000x2288, 547K)

Any way to do this on real hardware?

Attached: s7geyybdk3t21.jpg (626x767, 62K)

Suit yourself