Joker is mid tier at best

>Joker is mid tier at best

what went wrong?

Attached: 1555624824646.png (512x512, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pE7ppecuVYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>needing to be carried by high tiers
didnt know Yea Forums was so casual

>Being surprised an average character is average.

Attached: 1381464141805.jpg (362x298, 73K)

A new character being a solid mid tier is probably the best thing you could possibly want for your game, honestly.

>character being balanced is bad

Attached: 6d8.jpg (238x480, 22K)

>what went wrong?
Your life when you allowed tier lists to affect your level of fun

unironically cloud. they definitely made joker's normal form mediocre so that they wouldn't repeat the mistake they made with s4 cloud.

Can someone explain to me why its alright for Nintendo to make a game for $60, then sell MTX characters for the game that are NOT obtainable by any in game means?

If literally any other company did this they would be crucified, but because its Nintendo they get away with it.

>people are still retarded enough to create tiers for a game that's not even half a year old, let alone for characters that were just released

Attached: 1555473401807.png (390x362, 113K)

Fighting games have been doing it years

This is nothing new user

His game is nowhere near as good as Narukami's

user, you know Nintendo aren't the people that made the concept of paid DLC characters and they aren't the only people that do it, right?

both of those games are shit

(You)

>"Persona 5 will be 3DS exclusive"
>"Persona 5 will be Wii U exclusive"
>Persona 5 announced for PS3 and later PS4
>"P5R will be Switch exclusive"
>P5R teaser starts with PS logo
>"I-It's VR!"
>Persona 5 The Royal confirmed as an RPG and listed as PS4 only on the main site
>"P5S will be a Switch port"
Oh boy can't wait to see what happens next. I can already predict Switchfags claiming "W-Wait for E3!" when P5S is nothing Switch related

I remember people here saying the same thing when Cloud and Bayonetta came out.

But user, the Smash pass includes a free guessing mini-game that add hours upon hours of content to the base game. This mini-game even has Yea Forums compatibility and integration which is why you see so many Smash players trying to guess which characters will be in the game, a daring partnership on Nintendo's part wouldn't you say?

Attached: guesswho.jpg (1000x750, 135K)

Doesn't detract from my statement whatsoever

Based

Attached: 1520634940294.gif (557x605, 302K)

But he's easily high tier?

caring about "tiers" in a children's party game is what went wrong.

This whole obsession with characters you like having to be high tier for you to enjoy playing with them is why people look down on smash.

>what went wrong?
No range, very light, struggles to kill even with Arsene and worst backair in the entire game. And you know what? It's fine that way. I'd rather have 4 other midtiers characters than faggy easy mode characters with cheap win conditions. The only thing that matters it's that they have fun gameplay. Also, remember this: tiers only matter if you're so good that you place somewhat high on super big tournaments. They don't mean jackshit for 100% of anons here and never will.

Attached: tumblr_inline_orai6719oX1t6d7wi_400 (1).png (351x464, 52K)

why does Pac-Man require such a huge IQ to play?

There are so many things wrong with this statement that it's not even worth picking them out. Stay bad, kid.

>worst backair in the entire game
yup i’m on Yea Forums

>Parading Leffen's opinions
How about you construct an actual thought on your own for once fucking retard, did you think wolf was mid tier on launch as well?

holy shit

I chose my characters before there was a tier list, I just got lucky

I thought Leffen was banking on him being good though

Attached: 85685.jpg (201x257, 22K)

>joker
>midtier
lol no
this is legit one of the dumbest things I've read on this board

Leffen said he’s potentially top tier though

as soon as smashfags get their hands on a character it starts getting wojak edits. telling

I just hope that shit is over with so I can continue emulating the game on rpcs3

Attached: Untitled.png (595x199, 19K)

lol ok

He also said Snake sucks, that he has no experience with characters besides Melee's even though he used to play Brawl first, and that he'd unlock Inkling's true potential.
Laughing out loud rolling on the floor laughing laughing my ass off

>has been consistently wrong about every single one of his first impressions
Joker top tier confirmed

Leffen is retarded and always wrong

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

>At best

P4 was boring, slow ass gameplay with Saturday morning cartoon characters and a good soundtrack

>mom look I spammed nigger on Yea Forums!

>Joker is mid tier at best
More importantly, he is fun.

(You)He's

Isn't a DLC character being mid-tier a good thing?

The internet is where people who have no idea what they are talking about go to talk like they are smart.

>"Leffen said he's good!"

>Turns out he didn't.

>"Leffen is stupid anyways!"

y'all got more flip flops than the dollar store shoe aisle

That's bologna, most of the characters in P4 are pretty grounded. That's the whole point of small town fuckoff mosey game

>everything in that first sentence

Attached: 1464183387263.jpg (386x269, 15K)

woah are you saying that Yea Forums is more than one person

>picking your character based on tier lists
Fuck off fag keep pretending smash is a professional fighting game

I just played against Joker for the first time yesterday, and I 3 stocked him with Ice climbers. Felt pretty good.

Updated the game yesterday and played a shit ton of Jokers with Ike. Maybe it's because Ike is predictable as fuck or it's probably the mu, but out of the 10 games I played, I only won 3 out of 10.

Are you retarded? People have problems with day one DLC and cut content DLC. Joker came out 5 months after launch, and gave us brand new content. If all DLC was the same, no-one would complain.

Are you living under a rock?

>worst backair in the entire game

Attached: 1553066937423.jpg (618x679, 85K)

Joker is a hit and run character, he thrives off of whiff punishing. Just because he lacks range, doesn't mean he loses to swords. Imo Ike and Cloud are the two he can capitalize the most off their mistakes

>Actually caring about a tier list
Tiers are for queers faggot.

Attached: 1554524769121s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Persona 4's character development is miles ahead of 5's. There's a reason people joke about missing their P4 friends. It's not a joke

Yeah, he definitely feels like a character that would get bodied by the faster high/top tiers like Fox, Pichu and Roy.

this retard brings up an interesting question though. Who actually DOES have the worst back air in the game?

>Parroting leffen
That faggot still thinks snake and olimar are overrated, thinks PT sucks, thinks inkling is like top 3 when cosmos is the only good one, and thinks wolf and pichu are balanced top tiers. Never listen to him.

Ok, play Little Mac then.

>new character is broken
SAKURAI FUCKING NERF THIS CHARACTER IT'S RUINING THE GAME
>new character is average
HAHAHAHAHAHA WASTE OF MONEY
I'm glad I just play characters I like.

mew2king is also saying he's mid tier

Name another video game company that announces DLC, and requires 4 months later to release it?

we can't all be geniuses like tea

Attached: 1525177900479.png (480x324, 167K)

It's always this knuckledragger pac man poster spouting dumb shit

HEY HEY (YOU) (YOU) I DON'T LIKE YOUR BAIT THREAD

Mid high

HEY HEY (YOU) (YOU) I THINK YOU NEED TO HAVE SEX

Little Mac

Little Mac

I hate fighting Joker, every time he calls Arsene out I have to run around like an asshole until he runs out or else he kills me from that stupid as knockback at 40 percent

Attached: 1491789585976.jpg (328x277, 11K)

All dlc characters should be mid to high tier and fun to play. No s ranks, no combo whores.

ultimate is dying bros.....joker hype lasted a few days at best......

probably little mac by default, but if we aren't going for characters that are designed to have shitty aerials maybe link since it's only really good for landing into and i don't think you can even hit with the whole thing on a shorthop and it's got no launching power or speed

because he's not completely fucking busted so people have nothing to complain about and i'm fucking happy about that, when cloud and bayo released last game they were the only characters you fought on FG for two weeks straight and i just stopped playing the damn game because i was so sick of mopping the floor with retards trying to win with the same flowchart bullshit

There has been stage builder / arenas threads up for days now since release all of them getting to 500.
I know you are baiting but god damn did Stage Builder bring alot of fun to the game.

Best outcome really. Not bad enough that he's hard to win with, but not good enough for people to call you a tierwhore for using him. The best outcome is for all characters to be equal.

god damn bait is getting so lazy

you can camp him out, but don't just run away otherwise he'll eventually read you and push your shit in. Joker HAS to go ungabunga when he has Arsene which makes him somewhat predictable, you need to punish him whenever you can to deplete his meter faster

saying little mac is cheating

Attached: 1554893082611.png (352x198, 36K)

Forget joker. why is the stage builder so trash?

do things to waste his time and make him make mistakes

grab and pummel him if you can since meter still depletes, stall, force approaches, etc

I'd say it's probably regular link or young link's bair. It's meh at best.

>Persona 4's character development is miles ahead of 5's.
yeah, they "developed" from beta orbiters for yu to... beta orbiters for yu.
>There's a reason people joke about missing their P4 friends.
it's because they're all cookie-cutter anime tropes designed specifically to appeal to ironic weebs.

cheer up, smeleefag. you might not have been invited to evo, but at least now you'll have plenty of free time to take a shower!

Then the worst is probably Ryu/Ken’s because they can’t actually use it half the time.

You didn't make any rules fucker

Attached: 21.jpg (1080x1080, 65K)

Young Link's bair is amazing and Link's bair is decent wtf do you mean

Almost everybody's bair is really good so the meh ones stand out.

This reads like a robot typed it out.

Link's being "decent" just means it isn't unusable trash, considering most other characters have ones that are better in every way sets it on the low end

"Worst" doesn't have to mean "garbage", just the least useful compared to what the rest of the cast is capable of doing with theirs

ZeRo has been one-tricking him in Online and ZeRo is better than Leffen ever was.

Attached: 1501301134561.png (500x500, 128K)

fuck tier lists. they're just meaningless ratings from "pros" and tournament data - they don't account for player skill or individual matchups or whether the character is even fucking good at all (ice climbers are only high tier for chaingrabbing, thats it), theyre only used by retards with no critical thinking ability who just see a >5 tier and expect a free ride to the top. sometimes a character is only top

Attached: 1555486743661.png (763x656, 19K)

He's mid-high tier, and that's a good thing. But what matters most is that he's fun.
oh and the music too, beneath the mask is a fucking banger

Attached: 1501301159668.png (500x500, 156K)

Fuck off

I mean both of their bair's do 12% and link into themselves, also have kill setups, hard to call meh

the absolute state of this post

epic fail

fuck off

Says who? The top players that literally only use 2 top tier characters, which by the way, they only found out were "top tier" because someone else used them before they did? They said it?

Yep, they sure are knowledgeable about a game they play with only two cookie cutter characters. They sure are qualified to have the final say on new characters because they go to tournaments and have twitch channels. Yep.

Because people are realizing that he fucking sucks now

Attached: joker smash.png (650x532, 432K)

I'd have to say Ryu and Ken, because it's so difficult to land with the new mechanic that makes you turn towards the opponent.

This, we don’t a want a repeat of Cloud and Bayonetta

>what went wrong?
SSB4 DLC characters

Attached: Dv7RnwIV4AAOHMZ.jpg (800x450, 55K)

>What went wrong
They didn't just copy Heritage to the Future

Attached: heritage.gif (500x587, 175K)

No. Go play through the game again.

>people wanting Joker to be top tier from the start.

Attached: 3697567084_e779c4aa14_o.jpg (380x267, 10K)

Who the fuck is actually saying he's bad? He's Low A tier at best, B tier at worst

What, a DLC 3rd party character that's not busted, and people just think they're crap? Be thankful its not Cloud/Bayo

Posting le epic wojak edit on 4channel.org

>Who has the worst bair in the game?
>you can't name the character with the worst bair though, that's cheating
What answer did you want?

Plant's bair is so slow it isn't even funny

>dude I just fucking love pichu and peach and lucina, they're my favorite video game characters I have posters of them on my wall

I'm on Shidos wild ride and I'm getting so fucking tired of this game again. How much more is there?

you know i'm right.

5-10 more hours

delet

you're at the homestretch

I may be overestimating the intelligence of other people but I think even at a casual level you can understand Lucina is a fantastic character.

Ah cool. I thought there was another fake-out with another final final dungeon.
Is there anything I should do before I finish his palace and let the time run out?

Not him but i legitimately like all the fire emblem characters except corrin

It's okay when Nintendo does it.

Zackray got him to GF
youtu.be/pE7ppecuVYk

Don't read my post user don't do it
you still have one more palace after shido

I KINDA knew it, I mean Mementos clearly needs a conclusion Does that one really only take a few more hours or were the others bullshitting me?
Are there any flags I need to check like in P4 to get the true ending?

Replying to yourself doesn't make your trolling legitimate.

It's a really short and straightforward dungeon, and then right before the final boss the game drops all pretenses of puzzle solving and sends you straight into a gauntlet

Alright, I like short and straightforward. Guess I'll power through it the game in the next day or two, been trying to beat this since it released

Worst part is u don't know wtf u bough from the fighter pass

haha