XD!!!

XD!!!

Attached: EzRs6zcxxcmnB_CngmdkRayMH9a3x-dkvOkDM9NtVkg.png (640x640, 104K)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>stonetoss

i hate niggers

>American Shadman

This guy is just too slimy for me at this point.
He takes money from alt-right goons but also general misfits, while being extremely insincere with his own political affiliations.
There somes a point where you just come off as an absolute scumbag.
Even shad is less shady than he is.

LOL

haha it's funny because he's not entirely politically correct I'm going to go post it on a video games board

>stonetoss

Are you f*cking kidding me? Did he just make fun of an unable person? This is not okay. This is so not okay.

>while being extremely insincere with his own political affiliations.

Attached: 1523392637802.jpg (260x194, 11K)

Is stonetoss the new Shadman?

>boulderthrow

Attached: 1440276876448.png (1202x930, 52K)

Not unless he draws fart sniffing thicc lolis

Attached: Marutou-016.jpg (466x323, 74K)

Stonetoss makes me grin sometimes but Wormwood and hehesilly are better

SEETHING trannies

Attached: 1551217411141.png (738x669, 186K)

>pebblepass

It's true.
He's straight up faking being way more of an extremist than he actually is, literally just to rack in money from certain audiences.
He made much more centrist comics in the past before he realized he could squeeze extremists dry.

I'm not gonna judge an artist for being right wing, but being "fake" right wing just for money is pretty despicable.

laff

Attached: D3UD_VgV4AAp4dL.jpg large.jpg (1000x500, 98K)

Shadman appeals to people's dicks regardless of political affiliation. Stonetoss appeals to misfits looking for political validation in internet memes.

get rid of the dialogue in the last panel and put Bixby somewhere on the retard instead of outright saying it and it becomes funnier

>sconehurl

what does being transgender have to do with anything? are you daft?

I don't keep up with this at all but going off the art this guy either ripped off fucking shmorky of all people or is just him under a new alias and either way you should know that someone that wants to be like him or is him is not something you should respect or care about in the first place.

there's some funny comics but that doesn't mean the person behind them is instantly "based."

>I'm not gonna judge an artist for being right wing, but being "fake" right wing just for money is pretty despicable.
You mean like that guy who became president of the united states?

>gravellob

nothing in stonetoss comics is "extreme", tranny

This but kind of the opposite
He's clearly trying to play to the ancap market sometimes which is pretty much nonexistent at this point

HE DIS THIS JOKE THREE TIMES

This guy and stonetoss were enlightening because it taught me that it doesn't matter if I agree with the artist's political views, political comics are unfunny garbage.

Attached: 70.png (1000x1000, 456K)

This fag probably listens to Helloween.

the sad motherfucker spams his comics here a lot.
the no job faggot is literally forcing the retards here to eat his shit

I wanna fuck Siri

If not having terrible taste in webcomics makes me a tranny, pass the fucking HRT.

where did anyone say anything about trans

based!

Shmorky is a hardcore libtard and literal tranny pedo scatfag.

hehesilly is good
I'm a Nazi you idiot

Attached: 1200px-377Regirock.png (271x240, 104K)

heheh

Attached: condoms.gif (357x750, 600K)

Fuck you, I was about to post that.

The only Stonetoss I like is "Burgers?"

hum sweetie the correct terminology is tranny pls use it.

Shadman's been drawing shock shit for decades. this retarded shilling faggot started last year spamming his unfunny shit all over Yea Forums to seek validation

so true!

Attached: 1539704142610.png (853x704, 51K)

Yeah hehesilly has a higher hit rate than everything else but the terrible tumblr art puts it down a bit