Doraemon Story of Seasons coming overseas to Switch, PC in Fall 2019

YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: WP8Mzfu.png (619x758, 509K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mu8t1YyZt-c
gematsu.com/2019/04/new-story-of-seasons-separate-from-doraemon-story-of-seasons-in-development
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Huh? Is it a part of the HM story of seasons?

YOOOOOOOOOOO

I guess it's easier to pick wife.

>no PS4
thank fuck, based japs abandoning the trannies

Fuck off edgelord Doraemon is wholesome and pure

Tima to masturbate to Shizuka.

Why no PS4?

>Doraemon
>Western Market
>only autistic 30 year old manchlidren know this japanese children cartoon figur

oh boy 20k total sales incoming.

KYAaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

HE SEE ME NAKEDDDDDDDD

NOBITA NO BAKAAAAAAAAA

ECCHIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

HENTAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

the absolute state of JRPG

Well I don't know about America, but Doraemon aired in other countries.

If you think anyone will give a shit because it's Doraemon and not simply because it's another great Harvest Moon game with a fucking beautiful hand-drawn 2D art style then you're retarded.
I know nothing about Doraemon other than Great Teacher Onizuka referencing it one time and I will still get it cause it's a new Harvest Moon with beautiful artwork.
It has the same watercolor painting aesthetic as Valkyria Chronicles.

Attached: Dora-4.png (1920x1080, 3.64M)

Huh, it's Story of Seasons, do stuff like Harvest Moon counts as JRPGs? Not that I mind either way

Forgot trailer link:
youtube.com/watch?v=mu8t1YyZt-c

Seriously fucking look at it, it's beautiful.

Attached: doraemon-1.jpg (1000x563, 112K)

It did. It was on Disney. No idea if they still do it though.

Looks nice, why is Yea Forums shitting on this game again?

Because Yea Forums shits on everything ever since TORtanic in hopes they will eventually replicate the shitstorm.

>no moomin
its shit

This, doraemon is only known to Japanese boomers. Nu-weeb probably doesn't even recognize him anymore since the source material haven't made anything new for so long

kinda worried that its dumbed down for the very little kids.

Attached: 0780.png (185x186, 4K)

JRPGs BAD

Does this have cute girls in it?

Isn't this shit like the spongebob of asia?

you know this shit is based on a children cartoon show, right?
This is not gonna be the DARK SOULS of Harvest Moon Games.

More like Spongebob of Japan.

only you have this fetish 2D girls drawn in the earlier 70.

Spongebob is the Doraemon of America.

Wait, do anyone even know anything about Doraemon? I thought it was one of those solely japanese things like hello kitty.

is it good for a HM game?

>moomins story of seasons
mate i dont think that level of comfy is healthy

It released in other countries too. Not Amercia though.

Not in scandinavia either.

There's Shizuka.

Hey, she's cute

Attached: 60319dfa827aa3931dc35e8c00f05bae.gif (360x202, 2.17M)

Doraemon was aired in basically every country except Murrika and UK.
Kind of like you Amerimutts were like two decades late for original Dragon Ball since you started with Z (and even then you started Z when rest of the world was already on Boo saga).

it's gonna do terrible outside of japan because doraemon is almost unheard of in foreign countries

the people saying moomin ITT are right, a moomin harvest moon clone would do great everywhere

that's finland dude, not japan

It's a spin off of that series.

everyone except the US apparently, kinda ironic that literally everyone in my 3rd world country knows it

Well like i said, didn't come to scandinavia either. All we had was Pokemon followed by Love Hina

I'm Spanish and I loved it during my childhood (early 90s). However I wouldn't buy a game of it atm.

I only know Moomin since my favorite loli artist loves it, but it looks pretty comfy

Attached: 779227d840c8d6fd80b6c5d89a5d8e29.png (800x1000, 923K)

I agree that Moomin Harvets Moon would be dope, but Doraemon is great too especially with how beautiful they made the game look.

SEAmonkeys love Doraemon
t. SEAmonkey

It actually aired in America but pretty recently. Like a couple of years ago I think. It was on Disney Channel. Pretty sure it had Johnny Yong Bosch in it.

I used to jerk off to Shizuka in the manga.
>tfw bamboo loli
So much prebuscent boners

Asset swap the stupid robot cat with a Woomy PLEASE.

Attached: 1523469732435.jpg (1093x2048, 228K)

inb4 another >nintendo always wins
but it might just be they're waiting for PS5 specs

Any Nontan game in the works?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

picked up

>tfw this shitty blue Garfield clone gets a video game while Speed Racer gets nothing.

Attached: colossus-mvc2-vs.jpg (526x527, 46K)

Literally who?

>Doraemon and Harvest Moon crossover
>Hand-drawn
>on PC
Holy fuck, based

They air Doraemon on Nickelodeon India, but I have no idea how important that is.

>Noby

Oh no no no

Time-traveling Japanese Robot Garfield.

30 years of daily episodes on my country, even in diferent TV stations at the same time

Ah yes the japanese cat that is older than the boomers that post here. Truly a spectacle to behold.

Lives in in Southeast Asia and this shit my childhood jam.

>MFW you watched Doraemon when you were little
>Want to buy this
>Never played HM
How fun is Harvest Moon?

hello ranjid

You're just proving my point that you get everything late.
You got original DB almost 2 decades late, you got DBZ like 3 years late, and now you got Doraemon like 40 years late, nothing to be proud about.

Ted Turner tried to bring it over in the '80s but it didn't pan out.

Americans have a very specific idea of what animation should be, and become enraged when said expectations aren't met.

It's an extremely comfy farm simulator and unlike Animal Crossing it doesn't feel like a job.

Finally, Namco Bandai gets me to open my wallet for this generation.

>Doraemon
>Harvest Moon
it's literally every 90s-00s dude's childhood here. You guys have no idea how much they love Back to Nature

Just so you know, it's not worth it, too many episodes of fucking nothing. If you're interested, just watch the movies. Some of them are really nice and well animated, some cute girls too, like the one with Riruru.

Attached: 79f5c1a25598d0c262c95ac05ae2605a.png (3121x1326, 2.26M)

Rune Factory on steam when?

far from there

NEVER EVER

at least there's the switch emulator I guess

Because Nintendo game

it's probably too racy and it would get censored by sony

They aired a dub of it in America on Disney XD
>inb4 XD

If I wanted to play farming simulator, I could install it on my phone and not my switch.

Graphics looks really nice though.

Holy shit I absolutely did not think this had a chance of being localized. Real happy about this.

>tfw they released it for ASEAN market
ASEAN STRONK

it's not a gritty movie game with lesbians, it won't sell on the PS4

Because this board is full of miserable fucks.

no one in ASEAN buys games.
unless they're sjws

>sjws
>buying games anywhere
You mean non-ultra poor people.

The only one which would benefit from an upscale is Tides, but it fucking sucks so I'd rather not have it.

No gay romance option, no buy.
It's time for Harvest Moon devs to correct this!

censored for transphobic content

Doubt it will have romance at all.

I'll gladly take more comfy farming/life sim games on the switch
Bring them on

people want to fuck Little My?

no seriously, only those who cared enough about muh developers feelings are mostly the sjws here

Actually, Nobita is a gigantic fucking faggot, so you don't need to worry about that.

Throwing sjws word around like retards must been indon.
t. indon

I have no idea who the blue cat is but I love farming types games and it looks comfy as hell so gonna check it out

I said mostly, and the twitter faggots that I follow are actual, unironic SJWs, I'm not even kidding

>admitting following twitter faggot sjws
Go back to your shithole.
>>>twitter
>>>facebook
>>>reddit

Attached: 1512208814868.gif (300x225, 2.81M)

On boy, resetera already complaining for gay romance options

>doraemon is a 40 year old series now

Attached: 1491024421611.jpg (550x366, 60K)

hey to be fair they make good point sometimes, doesn't mean that I agree with them all the time

you're a decade shy user

>tfw I treated the 1969 as 70, added 10 to that
>tfw I still thought it was still 2010

When are we getting a laughing salesman game?

Attached: oh hohohohoho.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

So is this a download only or will it get released in a box aswell? If box I would prefer switch version if not I guess I just go with PC

we're almost halfway into 2019 already user, it's gonna be 2020 in a blink of an eye

>we're almost halfway into 2019 already user

Attached: 1488258952063.jpg (256x256, 13K)

What? No we're n-

>laughing flopman

Really? i bet they didn't even know what Doraemon is.

PS4???

The blue cat is effectively Japanese equivalent of Spongebob, it's an extremely popular long running cartoon show for kids.
This game is from the long running Harvest Moon series (nowadays known as Story of Seasons which is a faithful translation of the JP name, the modern Harvest Moon games are made by American devs and have literally nothing to do with the series) which is a very comfy farm simulator.

Aesthetically the game looks beautiful, but I don't give a shit about Doraemon. I hope they get Brownies to work on the next mainline Story of Seasons because when it comes to art direction those guys know what the fuck they're doing.

I can't believe it. I didn't even have cautious hopes for the game since I thought Doraemon would be an instant pass. And on PC, too? This is incredible.

Doraemon is really popular in some countries. Here in Spain it's huge. I think it's also big in Malasya.

>Disney

haven't seen a Doraemon thread in awhile

Attached: Shizuka014.jpg (832x624, 157K)

Stardew Valley, but older and better in every single way.

honestly it seems a lot more likely with this announcement

Been waiting like fuck for the next Story of Seasons and then we get this.. Doraemon shit
Fuck my life. What a waste.

>Other than Doraemon Story of Seasons, work is underway on a new Story of Seasons game, according to Marvelous’ Hikaru Nakano.
gematsu.com/2019/04/new-story-of-seasons-separate-from-doraemon-story-of-seasons-in-development

Is this Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons still going to be even slower and have more unnecessary dialogue than Stardew Valley?
Seriously, if I wanted to read a novel, every time I have to talk to an NPC, I would. Just let me get back to my autism simulation gameplay.

Oh thank god.

I find Stardew way more fast paced than the last two SoS games.

Finally, Nobita can be successful.

Don't think. Feel and you'll be tanasinn

I love tanas∴∵∴
I fee∴ ta∵∴s∵nn
I be∵∴me t∵∴∵∴∵∴
∵∴∵∴ ∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴ ∵∴∵∴∵∴

That's what I love about Stardew, hopefully this SoS game is paced more similarly to Stardew.

Imagine liking turdew valley

Of course, Stardew Valley fanboys come to shit every other farming simulator discussion.

>turdew valley
Good one.

Welcome to the Rice Fields Motherfucker the Harvest Moon game?

Attached: 1433860837283.gif (500x245, 1019K)

>excuses of a 3rd world country
user from an actual 1st world Asian country here, we get games from Japan in English that not even the West gets like SRW and Gundam Generations and Kamen Rider. You can make up excuses like SJW but all you guys are are unironic pirates.

Attached: tanasinn.jpg (300x300, 20K)

I import lots of shit from Hong Kong and Singapore. They have English versions of stuff that doesn't come out in the West until like a year later if at all.