Best action game ever?

Best action game ever?

Attached: 0B0685F5-4858-47B3-A0D1-1B904C660C1C.png (220x310, 150K)

Almost.
But TOO MANY FUCKING BOSSES
BIG ASS SLOW ASS BOSSES THAT AREN'T FUN TO FIGHT

LESS BOSSES
MORE NORMAL PACKS OF ENEMIES WITH INTERESTING ATTACKS
AND FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK ADD LUMEN SAGES AS PLAYABLE CHARACTERS IN THE MAIN CAMPAIGN

Attached: 25880x1800.jpg (2880x1800, 3.08M)

*blocks your path*

Attached: 195536548519121316.jpg (1280x720, 239K)

Suffers from too much kamiya syndrome.
Pointless QTE and dual screen gimmicks.
Remove them and it would probably be my favorite PG game.

im replaying bayo 2 after putting 60 hours into DMC5 to see if it still is as good as i remember. other than which time umbra climax being OP as fuck, its still a solid game.

It's not even the best in its own series let alone the genre. DMC3,5, NGB, GodHand are all much better.

what are the best weapons to use? so far Rakshasa hand and allure feet works wonders.

never did get the chance to play as him sucks online is dead. was thinking of trying rosa out in story mode. how strong is she?

How does it compare, user?

Bayonetta is the best action game ever.

Bayo 1 would be a contender for best action game of all time if it didn't have retarded Kamiya shit like QTEs or Route 666 and Isla Del Sol ruining subsequent playthroughs.

It's not very good. Just a movie with some gameplay elements in between.

>never did get the chance to play as him sucks online is dead
The switch version has an option to just play that mode fully offline with an ai partner (doesn't change much but makes the loading screens much faster because it's not connecting to anything, makes that mode way more bareable to actually play).
>was thinking of trying rosa out in story mode. how strong is she?
Incredibly strong in terms of attacks, incredibly weak in terms of defense.
You'll wreck shit but get hit a couple of times and you'll die like a bitch.
The ultimate high risk high reward character.

No, this is.

Attached: ninja_gaiden_black__13152.1547550490.jpg (800x1136, 220K)

>Implying Bayonetta was ever good

Heh. Zoomers. Ya'll have it easy. Back in the golden age of gaming, where the console that would someday become the best selling gaming system of all time was still on store shelves, there existed a game called Devil May Cry.

You CANNOT play Devil May Cry and and go back play that casualized, feminine mess that is Bayonetta. The only people that like Bayonetta are trannies and feminists who are simply unable to play a REAL action game.

Jackpot, baby

Attached: Bayonetta was never good.jpg (648x830, 111K)

would still rank DMC5 higher but i always preferd DMC over bayonetta.

Not even the best game in its series.

I'd rate DMC5 lower personally, just because it doesn't become kino tier until the Angelo fight.

t. Autism

/thread

The author doesn’t like Bayo because she’s a strong sexy woman. She probably wanted to see a fat “nerd” kicking ass and was offended when she didn’t.

my only problem with bayo games is that the moves are too expensive. its fine to make costumes something expensive you have to work towards but moves should be mostly unlocked by the end of the early game

Stop getting stone awards

>Falseflagger acting like DMCbros and Bayobros don’t get along

You may only reply to this post if you like both

Attached: C3BCBAAE-05EA-4503-9B5B-FE5BF59BAE88.jpg (1024x976, 120K)

I've always liked Bayonetta more simply because it feels more reactive. Enemies are faster and hit harder, the player can animation cancel their attacks into dodge offset or jumps, and air combat doesn't require enemy hop spam.

That's not to say I dislike DMC though. I feel like if the more on-demand moves from DMC were combined with Bayonetta's more flowing gameplay, we'd honestly have the greatest action game of all time.

How do I have more fun with bayonetta combos, I feel like the strings are too samey most of the time. I've been enjoying myself more using stuff like the hammer or grabbing enemies with the whip but I'm getting fatigued by the middle of infinite climax.

I just beat Bayo 2 without playing Bayo 1

Attached: 1371147438281.jpg (399x399, 9K)

Did you enjoy your experience?

First game was fucking gay
fuck those QTEs
is Bayo2 better?

Yes, way less QTE.
But more big ass bullet sponge bosses.
It's sort of a trade off.
It feels like neither 1 or 2 are "there yet".
Ideally they could nail it with 3 taking the positive elements of the first 2 and weeding the negative.
Maybe.

Attached: 2617.jpg (600x337, 23K)

It's pretty good. Only played on Normal and trying to beat Trial 2 now. I'll probably get 1 when it's on sale

>source: theheroes7
never stop your eternal day job, Cody

Attached: IMG_20190422_123838.jpg (694x755, 39K)

>Best action game ever

Attached: 20160527212122.png (1280x720, 1.73M)

I agree. But when’s it coming out for the Switch???

>shitch port beggar
consider suicide, faggot.

>fuck those QTEs
There's like 2?

>dude le tap to punch jeanne in the best fucking jeanne fuck two times per hp drop
how about no

>trannyneta
ooooofffffffff

>I don't want to do the optional QTE
>But I'm going to do it every time
>WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME!?

fuck you nigger just dont prompt then
i have other ways to get my fucking Pure Plats

no fuck you dumbass, just fucking dodge the attack, don't be a stupid bitch and complain about it

Not even as fun as the shitty DmC reboot, tranny.

or NGB

Attached: DMC3-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 93K)

shut the fuck up
don't prompt me you bitch

I'll prompt your dumbass until you learn not to whine about fucking nothing.

The best action game ever is a tie between Vanquish and MGR. Bayonetta is boring practice room shit like DMC. Pic unrelated.

Attached: 1555863621666.webm (300x532, 1.95M)

>multiculturalism.webm

MGR is great, but the inputs aren't as tight and the enemies aren't varied enough.

Game is scared to go 4 minutes without a cutscene or gimmick section. It literally won't leave me alone. This is the second time I've dropped it.

>AND FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK ADD LUMEN SAGES
I unlocked him only to realize he wasn't playable main game even though he's a bayonetta clone like jeanne.
I was fucking pissed.

No, this is

Attached: DB54AEBF-3E70-4350-A299-2F59539921DE.jpg (640x640, 87K)

>By the way, I met the DMC3 director at E3 last year. While I was out drinking at some bar, this Japanese guy comes wading through the crowd up to me, and he says, "You're Itagaki-san, aren't you?" Pretty outgoing for a Japanese guy, wouldn't you say? Anyway, so I say, "Yes, I am. Who the hell are you?" Yeah, there were two of them there then. I remember. I have a great memory [laughs].

>So, he says, "I am the director of Devil May Cry 3; pleased to meet you!" and I said, "Pleased about what, dumbass!" I was drunk at the time, after all. He was young, so I slapped him on the back and said, "You just work hard so that one day people will say 'Team NINJA in the East [Tokyo], Capcom in the West [Osaka]'." The product of his labor after that little pep talk was DMC3. It got decent reviews here in Japan, and I think he did pretty well for a young guy. If he's lucky, he might make something even better next time.

Some guy said dodge offset is important but to me it kinda isn't and it's too finnicky to pull off reliably.

The writing, boss battles, and music more than make up for any gameplay weaknesses

Attached: 9AAD60F5-83F3-4566-829C-216E4D11A709.jpg (1920x1080, 233K)

>better stylish action than FFXV
how can Barry recover?

Kids game

You should be dodge offsetting literally every time you do a combo user. it lets you cancel punch/kick animations before they start letting you instantly wicked weave for magic

Play critical mode

I like the character swaps of DMC5 a bit more than the Bayos because it adds a lot more variety and replay value

Yeah that's not the problem, I'm decent at the game and I know the systems. I just have less fun with the strings that in DMC and I don't know why. I've beat 1 in all modes and I'm almost there with 2, and it's gotten really really samey.

yes imo