SO YOU KNOW THAT WE'RE OUT THERE

SO YOU KNOW THAT WE'RE OUT THERE

Attached: IMG_6448.jpg (1920x1264, 820K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UzFGYEZNah4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Futaba wiggling her ass at the camera
>not Makoto
Worthless fanart.

Swatting lies in the making?

>didn't study well for the first exam
>morgana says i'm probably not gonna get a great score
Is this bad? I'm still at knowledge level 1 because I fucked up the early class questions.

>implying Futaba has ass

Where are narutos whiskers?

You just won't get a couple of charm bonus points and some pocket change from Sojiro, it's nothing.
I could understand not having high enough knowledge in the early game to get the perfect score. But fucking up answers to the review questions... Are you a citizen of the United States of America perchance?

I knew most of the stuff but the optical illusion thing failed me. I didn't really bother to check if I'm right and after I realized that this shit hurts me in terms of character progression I started looking for answers for things I didn't know, like the japanese magistrate crap.

>every fanart of the PT
>Makoto blankfaced stare from the background while everyone else has personality
Fuck right off with this shit

>this shit hurts me in terms of character progression
It's negligible.
Farm enough money in the dungeons, and Fortune arcana will save you like a whole month of free time by the end of the game.

Soon on Switch

I meant that you gain knowledge from the class questions. This is my first persona game and it's a bit overwhelming.

youtube.com/watch?v=UzFGYEZNah4

just don't give a shit man.

But it's realistic. Makoto has the personality of a stick.

You can't impregnate a stick

>overwhelming
t. has only played 4 games in his life

not an argument

I've played other SMT games so I guess overwhelming is not the right word for it, but I didn't really make the connection between the 5 skills and the social aspects. I guess it's not much in the grand scheme but my inner autist is furious at me for missing those few knowledge points and not minmaxing time spent daily properly by going to non time consuming places before going to time consuming places. I hope that none of this shit is crucial for a game finish.

I love Anne.

You love the idea of Anne, the real thing is beat out in blandness only by Haru and Hifumi.

No, I love everything about Anne.

5's cast sucks compared to 4's.

Incel thread.

Have sex, losers

No, you love your headcanon of Ann you've invented in your head.

I like 5's characters more than 4's because 4's characters fit to tropes far too well.

>a dozen posts saying not to worry about it
>still trying to farm sympathy with this 'oh gosh i hope i didn't go and waste a bunch of time on a game that will stop me at the last dungeon and say "only people who had 3 knowledge by june allowed""

I haven't invented any headcanon about her I love her exactly as she is presented in the game.

I'm not worrying about it, I'm just explaining my point of view.

>
Maybe you did, maybe you didn't. Lurk more retard.

They're both shit compared to 3's cast desu

>ken
>yukari
>a fucking dog

>not even that annoying
>a bitch but that's still more personality than the protagonist dicksuckers in 4 and 5
>a mascot that doesn't annoy the shit out of you like Teddie and Morgana

Futaba doesn't have an ass, shit fan art

I want Futaba's stinky neet pusy on my face

I disagree

It's coming. Either tonight or tomorrow night. Keep your eyes peeled

Attached: IMG_4137.jpg (361x415, 33K)