God bless America

God bless America

Attached: 1555975343424.jpg (1529x743, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iEZCqQLWznk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He cute

Where Can i find someone to play a funny prank on me like this? haha

do those specific underwear have a name?

yeah seconded, i just think it would be funny haha

>he ?

Attached: 1555140493098.jpg (462x500, 46K)

I'll play a prank on you user. It won't be exactly that but it'll be kinda similar.

That's a pretty good prank

But it would be even funnier if you went the extra mile and got him pregnant afterwards

Attached: DF7AQ5qVYAARL5y.jpg (598x901, 85K)

I'd love to have a prank like this played on me I think it would bring so much laughter into my life haha

A 4/10 "male" will turn into a 4/10 female. You'll be a hamplanet with 0 tits and ass as a woman. Fem Terry is cute and stacked, because Terry is handsome and muscular.

So his whatever got put into the body of a woman, so what happened to the whatever of the woman...inb4 whatever

So if I'm a chubby guy with a nice face I'll be a chubby girl with a nice face?

It's just a prank though.

Attached: tb.gif (200x200, 16K)

>Chizuru planning to end the Orochi curse in the Yagami's bloodline by making Kyo knock up the female Iori
I might draw this idea later

Attached: hammertime.jpg (267x400, 39K)

He got transported into Kukri's magical place, the female body was created by him

I hate when this happens

Attached: h20190125_101955_582.jpg (728x1032, 205K)

>He

I wonder if a NESTS employee managed to create a Kyoko just to see if it was possible haha

Attached: femalekyo.jpg (803x907, 57K)

Sauce!!

I don't think so
youtube.com/watch?v=iEZCqQLWznk

was this supposed to prove your point? hugo turns into a fucking drag queen

Something something healer hero
Its edgy for the sake of edginess while still using shitty japanese "fantasy world with rpg mechanics" trope; also the dude in lower left panels is still a dude, his looks were changed but his genetalia is still a dude's

Not when Demitri gives him the succ

Attached: demitrisucc.png (631x354, 455K)

Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi
Around the 13th chapter. The MC turns a dude into a chick or at least gives tits. He's immediately gangbanged and burnt to death in like 2 pages.
Very edgy for a story about a supposed hero