Sony announced that they're closing down repair services for PS3 and officially ending their support at the end of the...

Sony announced that they're closing down repair services for PS3 and officially ending their support at the end of the next month. Good luck getting your console fixed when it inevitably breaks.

Attached: firefox_2019-04-23_12-53-41.png (637x557, 164K)

You can DIY or hire locally, brainlet. At least Sony last 5 years longer than Wii, and ps4 even lasted longer than wiiu

Man, fuck Sony for supporting the console for 13 years.

>He didn't get into electronics repair as a hobby

Gaming systems are baby-tier to fix.

I got a spare super slim sitting in my closet when my fatty dies.

This, I was looking for something to be angry about this morning. Thank you OP. Buck bumble Sony.

You could probably buy a new (used) system cheaper than it was for them to repair it.

So glad I bought all those digital games I'll literally never be able to play again after my console bricks!

The only games worth playing on a PS3 that haven't been ported at this point are Demon's Souls, MGS4, 3D Dot Game Heroes and Third Strike Online Ediiton, and all of these are going to be easily emulated in the next two years, with Demon's Souls fully playable right now. Fuck the PS3 and its dookie controller

What the fuck are you on about?

Does that mean we are not getting FIFA 2035 for PS3?

>with Demon's Souls fully playable right now

Only if you have low standards of "playable".

I played through the whole game no problem and my computer isn't even all that good.

Seethe harder, Nincel.

You can literally buy ps3 parts from online electronic part stores online.

Attached: she sees your wallet.jpg (305x276, 70K)

Based

Attached: 1555877729834m.jpg (743x1024, 103K)

Doesn’t mean you know how to identify the issue and fix it though.

>Snoyfags are actually trannies
Cannot make this shit up.

You idiot, I'll be sittin pretty on all these discs I can still play once my ps3 bricks.

>Everyone laughing at OP

What’s the next step of your master plan? Dilation?

Attached: 140BE4A1-78FD-4842-8445-A1A194326501.jpg (719x719, 33K)

>le you da boogeyman cus you dislike me being nintenso1lent that's shit posting hahaha

KYS nincel tranny cuck nigger

Attached: 1555879829902.png (744x599, 578K)

Look here
you nincel cuck tranny nigger, go dilate it's japan only who cares tranny

It's usually just disc laser shit which is easy to figure out after all these years since the ps1

Otherwise you could just buy a used ps3 if you really need one that badly.

Go dilate tranny nigger cuck, aren't you gonna ask for the switch version of ps3?

Attached: maxresdefault_(12).jpg (1280x720, 158K)

Based

Everything ends. Thats life

Attached: 1549268234250.jpg (640x579, 45K)

Attached: 1555407370806.webm (456x648, 2.93M)

try finding good used parts for a PS3 or even finding out wtf is even broken without any proper inbuilt tools.
At least for me: fixing any PC: yes
fixing a PS3: ???

nintendo already stopped supporting the wii u despite it being a much newer system

>Capeshit newest lowpoint

wow

Part 2

Attached: 1555525466357.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

people are hyped for this huh

See part 2
3 thanks dies, there's the 1thanis in past that dies then present then future

Attached: 1555151498202.jpg (475x720, 125K)

>no blacked
Out.

>Implying you need Sony to repair it.
You can go just about anywhere to get it repaired OP

This image is fucking disgusting. Miss me with that amerimutt shit.
>waah muh race this muh race that
>muh jews
>muh tv propaganda
>muh politics

They're linked to your account user. not the console itself

>MGS4
>game
also you forgot noby noby boy

>My PS1 still works
>some PC*ck is trying to convince me that my PS3 will somehow break and I won't be able to fix it
Ok

Unedited blacked version

Attached: 1555873877220.webm (720x720, 765K)

it's literally cheaper to buy used than to repair

There's still support for PC.
If you break your PS1 you're on your own. Store owners are younger than the console itself.

Truth hurts huh

>not just learning how to DIY
Not like it's hard to look it up, shit's everywhere

If my console broke id probably find a local console repair guy or buy another used one for 150$.
Instead of paying almost as much just to get it Officially first party repaired.

Attached: 1553966026211.jpg (749x780, 114K)

The thing is I hate it when a filthy disgusting americans are being racist while all of them are mongrels who don't even have a land to call their own

I'm interested in seeing if this shit can maintain with the main avengers gone, shame they never snuck in wolverine for endgame, they got spidey at least.

What the fuck is even happening here? I don't really keep up with capeshit.

>If you break your PS1 you're on your own
I don't even know what you need to fuck your console up. All of my consoles are working perfectly. I broke my GBA SP in half and tore the UMD drive off of my PSP because I have anger issues though

Forgive me rabbi I will stop shoahing you today

Yeah, I'm sure there an army of people just waiting to repair your Voodoo3 card.

Imagine being a fat disgusting american and having to settle with kikes and niggers and then insulting them on the internet when your work day is over

>PS3 gets YLOD and look for solutions
>Youtube vids tell me to do open heart surgery
>message boards only have people mock those with YLOD instead of offering solutions
Great

wow I can't wait to spend gorilion dollars repairing and buying used PS3 consoles to play the handful obscure japanese games that weren't ported to steam yet

The only thing I'm going to fix on a ps3 is the bluray drive. The drive stopped working on my fat ps3 a while ago so I bought a chink replacement on amazon. There's tons of spare parts for sale provided you're not dumb and can replace simple things.

>Good luck getting your console fixed when it inevitably breaks

I fix medical equipment for a living. Consoles are easy.

Attached: shinya-arino-jan192019-1.jpg (637x461, 37K)

Amazon and eBay, maybe other chink seller sites if you're feeling risky.

Pretty easy actually, just search the part you need on jewbay. Honestly user I can still find part for Sega Saturns, the ps3 will not be an issue

This is the reason why emulation is necessary

>yakuza 3 starts freezing during chapter 9 during the same loading screen every time
>take my friend's copy
>finish the game
>he says that his copy is not working anymore for some reason
>turns out my disc drive damages the discs
And I wanted to buy No More Heroes and Nier. Guess I'm not playing them

hey what about online servers? how long do you think they have?

It depends on games

Mine did same I smashed it with hammer in garden then threw in fucking bin, with ps1 when disc tray broke I just drove into town and launched straight into a garden with its shitty broken cords, if my ps4 breaks ill get another free under warranty, sold my ps3 for 250 on gumtree with about 40 games and 2 pads and accounts attached to it for ps3 games

Attached: 1556009036269.png (582x564, 470K)

the only thing that can break in psp and ps3 slim is the laser, and you can load games from storage so no problem

rest in peace creepy tourist

W

This is not nintendo, the game is in your account.

Attached: 1556009182765m.jpg (970x1024, 125K)

Saturn is easier than a ps3. The optical lasers on a saturn burn easy, so thats really the only thing a saturn needs constant repairs for. A ps3, however, has more shit, so diagnosing the issue might be harder and longer.
As a lazy bum, i would just do shit via trial and error until i get it right.

>All my games just freeze on my ps2
How do I fix this? I just want to replay Nocturne

>As a lazy bum
Read it in Kairi's voice

My og chipped xbox started to do this, games would get stuck on eject in xbox so I had to smash fist on top of xbox and it would pop out, eventually never used discs

No way this guy isn't a Jannie

Attached: Giga kek.png (128x128, 29K)

PS1, 1994
PS2, 2000
PS3, 2006
PS4, 2013

The PS4 is 6 years old.

A ps3 has a list of easily identifiable issues. Stop projecting your stupidity onto others

Consoles really need to die out already. They are seriously outdated. It should be PC, handhelds, phones and tablets. Home consoles are completely unnecessary going on for many years.

Consoles used to be about convenience. I can't fathom why manufacturers stray further and further away from that by each generation.

I ain't nigger, wish tho

Not everyone can afford a PC to play vidya

Apparently this shit smelt like a KFC mixed with a rotting corpse and some 10 year old sneakers

Attached: 1555966230123.jpg (997x611, 90K)

>doesn't take up much space
>it only serves one purpose so it's accessible to even a braindead moron
>literally made for idiots with its plug and play feature
>few buttons to worry about so even an imbecile can handle it

Consoles are more popular and accessible than PCs to the average consumer selecting parts and putting a tower together is the equivalent of fixing a car's engine.
Not to mention consoles are way cheaper, both brand new and used.They are what makes vidya accessible for the masses, which funds game development. Consoles are saving video games.

Then you get a handheld or phone. Nintendo got the right idea here. A tablet console and handhelds. The only reason I see people here argue about handhelds "dying" is because people are just going to consoles for that type of fix. The choice should be between PC or handheld games with phone crap being for the biggest of casuals. Consoles are holding gaming way back at this point.

>Consoles are saving video games.

LMAO no they are not. They are destroying gaming. Consoles used to at times either match up in their first couple of years with PC's at the time and also they offered unique type of gameplay experiences but these days they are literally just shit PC's for shit for brain normals. At least with a handheld or tablet people can get what consoles do and also have a portable easy to use system. Portability and easy to use is what PC lack and handheld devices are perfect for this plus can match up with the advanced graphics that these casual faggots love too much. Vita proves this even if it did fail. Reason being because it had to compete with Sony's own console.

Attached: 1556018090206.jpg (702x528, 44K)

Attached: 1556015396802.jpg (940x672, 249K)

I have never once used Soiknee for repairs. I do it myself or take it to the retro store.

5 PS2s (3 US 2JP) still kicking.

Why do you need so many?

I bought the JP ones in 1 Ebay lot. For the US ones I bought a slim when it came out just because it looked cool. And then I bought a other US one when Gamestop was liquidating PS2 because like right now I had fears about never being able to use my games again.

Waste if money sure but at least I'll never be forced to experience the nightmare that is PCSX2.

Seriously except for Demons Souls is there anything on there that we cant play otherwise? Maybe 3D dot game heroes but not much else.

It's basically a heavy Blu-ray player for me at this point.

I still play my PS3 online regularly. All of the call of duty and battlefield games are still pretty active (20+k peak on Black Ops 2) and GTA online is still very active, and just about every fighting game I play (P4AU, DOA5, USF4, etc) I can find online players in.
If sony kills PS3 online now, they're gonna have a lot of unhappy campers, and there's no technical reason to shut it down like there was for OG Xbox live. I don't see it happening for at least a few years. Besides, the last PS2 online game only shut down a few years ago

who owns a PS3 on 2019 wtf?

still better than a wii u

>PS4 still doesn't have backwards compatability
That's why

Putting a tower together is much easier than troubleshooting stuff on PC