Gundam Thread

Gundam Thread

Is there any hope of a good gundam game anytime soon? Also, why did America get two exclusive gundam games?

Char is gay

Attached: latest[1].png (305x535, 213K)

I can't like gundam anymore because I saw a picture of trannies liking gundam

Gundam is for everyone.

Silly Earthnoids getting angry over nothing

>Char is gay
You can't be gay if you like little girls.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mobile Suit Gundam The Origin - 05 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_01.02.00_[2017.09.28_05.57.52 (1920x1080, 154K)

Am I the only one who did not like VS because it was too fast? I prefer the slower type of combat found ESEF vs ZEON

Just give me Gundam Breaker 4, Bandai

It's sad that New killed the Gundam Breaker series, but I hope that if we don't see it for a while it means that Gundam Musou can come back.
But this would be okay too if they decide to give Breaker another shot without fucking it all up again.

gundam breaker died with new gundam breaker sadly.

Best bet is to hook up a PS2. A lot of good Gundam games from the PS2 era exist. If you have a PS3 there are some games but most of them are Japanese only. Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn (PS3) is pretty good. If you want recommendations...

Gundam: Encounters in Space, Zeonic Front, Federation vs Zeon. Just to name a few

Attached: 1408776309388.jpg (753x1048, 685K)

I got Federation vs Zeon and Encounters in Space in English and Japanese. I just wish there was more pc games, cause I recently that is what I have been playing

the fact that there will never be a gundam simulator weighs my soul heavier than the gravity of this earth

Attached: 1469441613262.jpg (1250x726, 682K)

someone needs to go over to namco bandai or whoever the fuck it is that keeps passively aggressively releasing bad games in the west and tell them to knock that shit off, this is starting to get real fucking ridiculous that we havent gotten a single good gundam game over in the west while japan keeps all the primo shit.

Attached: 1555604001077.jpg (288x288, 13K)

I refuse to believe it died when the previous 3 were well liked and received
They know the series is liked as well, but they really fucked it up with the 'New' series and they know it
All they need to do is back to the old breaker and continue to build off of that

Any of you tried Gundam Crossfire? How is that game? I have been on the fence about it but I haven't spoiled myself either. I don't know anything about it.

Attached: 1363516537024.jpg (2048x1728, 357K)

they cant because they're too stubborn and proud to admit they fucked up, our only hope is for someone to "step down" and let the series get rebooted by someone else or god forbid let it get turned into another mobage in a sea of trash.

>inb4 Bamco decides to do their own musou clone and it kills Gundam Musou too

crossfire is the fucking best its combat is more realistic and tactical and it has a unique story mode. if you want to play something more modern though you can try out Gundam Battle Operation 2, which is based off of Crossfire's aesthetic. and its also in 100% english provided you have a JP PSN to DL it.

>mobage
Oh God I never even considered that as a possible outcome
Please no

>kills Gundam Musou
You can't kill what's already dead, user.

Attached: b58.png (672x777, 312K)

Honestly, it's not as bad as people say. I mean it starts out slow, because you're in shitty grunt suits, but that feeing of using a good GM felt great. You really feel those upgrades and when you get the Gundam, you really feel like the White Devil. That and blowing off limbs was cool.

blame granblue and fate, they ruined everything for everyone by pulling literal trillions from weebs and otaku whales.

Got this as a birthday gift since family knew I liked Musou games. Tried it. Thought it was the shit. Didn't know how bad it actually was...Save me.

Attached: pa.186252.11.jpg (1500x1500, 415K)

If you can read moon just get Battlefield Record 0081. It's a non-broken version of Crossfire

Thanks for the advice I will pick it up later today. While I'm out I was wondering about this game as well if it's worth the purchase? I'm told these games are LOADED with DLC and shit.

Attached: Gundam_Versus_PS4__22837.1508412414.1280.1280.jpg (1027x1280, 433K)

Gundam VR

New Gundam Breaker is up for 20 bucks. Should I get it? Never played the breaker series but I love gundam

>Real Robot
>Space magic bullshit
>Amuro never is in any danger
>Extremely poorly written dialogue and scenes
>Horrible mech design
Gundam is the choice of plebs

new VS is fine, and yeah its got tons of DLC but they're pretty cheap at about 5USD per suit, the only ones worth buying anyways is Barbados Lupus and Burning Gundam. the combat is extremely fast and super floaty, it requires good reflexes and demands to be treated like an actual fighting game.

no, its a very very bad game that isnt worth anyones time. if you want the best gundam breaker experience import Gundam Breaker 3: Break Edition from Play Asia (it comes with all the DLC). no one should ever have to suffer through how bad new gundam breaker is. i wouldnt even let my worst enemies to suffer through how bad that game is.

>ywn redline a zaku

Attached: zaku limiters.webm (640x360, 2.56M)

Gundam Musou is one of those series I feel it's best to start off from the beginning so you can see how it improves with each version. That and the first game has one of the best original story modes.

Attached: 1534070229350.jpg (480x268, 98K)

What are you talking about? Amuro died in CCA

>Multiple seasons of plot armor bullshit
>H-he died in the movie
That doesn't excuse Gundams millions of other issues. Anyone who enjoys this shit is a confirmed pleb

i believe what you meant to say is "missing in action"

>going through that much mental gymnastics
No wonder you can’t enjoy anything. That makes you the real pleb.

>Criticizing your shitty toy commercial is "mental gymnastics"
Let me guess, you're an american who adores Transformers too

Ether talk about Gundam or fuck off.

Been playing this game lately and I like it so far.

But the difficultly spikes and it takes a ton of money to upgrade mobile suits.

Attached: 67283_front.jpg (640x900, 110K)

But I am you retard

It really also starts to drag on when you reach the later arcs. But it's pretty solid for an RPG

nope 100% dead thanks to unicorn, witch is like one of the few good things to come out of that

I liked Gundam Muso. Mowing down thousands while Banagher is talking philosophical gibberish was cool.

A small little trick to help save on some money is to create mobile suits when you have more data than needed. You'll get free upgrades, and even if you're buying the extra 49 data, its still cheaper than paying for the upgrades.
For example, If you create a suit with 99 data instead of 50, it will start with 4 upgrades in each stat.

You wish Char was gay, homo.

Attached: Quattro_Bajeena_and_Hyaku_Shiki.jpg (1186x1600, 277K)

Kamille is a girls name

That's dope

Attached: 9d02605fea7affdfd9255b8e3b9f10ea7a05c8cc_hq.jpg (1024x768, 51K)

nigga we got back SDGO
what more do you need although I could use Gundam Breaker 4 tho. I mean SDGO is cool and all but the movement system and stuns are wack and make things less fluid than they could be

Attached: GOnlineScreenShot_20190423_032633.jpg (1024x768, 147K)

>2019

>having your soul weighed down by gravity

>not being a chad newtype

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (393x550, 78K)

>SDGO is back
Nigga what? I enjoyed it and all but bringing back a gacha-whore tier game isn't what Gundam needs.

Well if you are into bog standard SRPG CrossRays gotta be released soon.
Pretty decent non-UC fanservice if SD Gundam GGG anything to go by.
Reborn was great tho.
There are SideStories, that's the closest you'll get.
And considering amount of bullshit there is in Gundam, simulator never ever.

Attached: file.png (600x337, 172K)

Dunno user, I played DW Gundam a lot and it's really way too clunky to bother after all, 2-3 and reborn way better.
It's versus game, online is filled with tryhard, little to no multiplayer. Don't bother, I'd say.
Also regarding Battlefield Record, don't expect too much. It's really plain game.

>gundam
>real robot
it's a hard to say at this point honestly, to many magical bullshit
No, never bother with it whatever the price. It's very bad game.

That's why I say it's best to start from the first. Because it could be hard to go back to older entries. I personally don't have no problems playing any of them even if newer ones are smoother and got newer features.

Maybe, I'm just not used to older musou mechanics. And unchangeable inverted camera really kills it for me.
It's just if to recommend someone Gundam musou I'd always go with Reborn. It has tons of stuff, not related to each other, and good mechanics wise.
And if they really want more then they can suffer thru 1st one.

Amuro is FUCKING DEAD and also you're not supposed to be rooting for him anyway. Char is the actual protagonist.

Also there's no magic it's all hard and soft sci-fi. Minarvski particles and whatnot.

Attached: 2f21966f3274ad41e311ccd844ab6472.jpg (500x695, 55K)

g-force in space?
wtf am I looking at

he is also dead
Tomino shows : everyone you love is dead

Entertainment media.

>Is there any hope of a good gundam game anytime soon?
Yeah, when there is finally an actual good Gundam anime.
Which is never.

Divers was alright. Tho for younger audience.

To this very day, this has been the only good Gundam game I have ever played

Attached: super-01[1].jpg (1199x922, 73K)

That's the one with the top tier mom right?

No, that one is GBF.
Divers were just recently. GBF is top tier easily.

strategic map

Attached: super-02[1].jpg (1200x922, 188K)

>Is there any hope of a good gundam game
no because Bandai hold all Gundam copyright and Bandai is fucking shit.

What do you think? If franchise will dies off with Bandai (cause it's a same thing), you'll magically get good gundam games?
Fucking retard.

>g-force in space?
G-Force is just you experiencing acceleration. So long as whatever you are in is accelerating you will feel it.

>Gundam is the choice of plebs
Name some better choices then.

Votoms

I miss SDGO...

why not both

>20 fucking 19
>still hanging on to the corpse that is Gundam
>or mecha in general
literally a dying boomer genre, not even anime can save mecha in this day and age. The only kind of mech you'll get is some form of children's toy/show
AC6 never

I dunno about you, but I'm having fun.

Attached: file.png (600x751, 1.07M)

SDGO is back

>Votoms
So you have issues with Amuro of all characters but not Chirico? Impressive, shitpost-chan.

still no gundam game where you play as infantry

Attached: zaku hunting.webm (1080x612, 2.31M)

Equivalence principle.

>regeneration is the same ability as phasing through space and time
Also, it's already established that Chirico has experience in battles since he was a soldier his entire life, unlike all Newtype fags.

sounds like a boring game
you can do that in battle operations 2 btw.

Gundumb gay

Attached: BEYOND THE TIME.gif (500x275, 1M)

not pilot, infantry

I only watched Gundam 079 and liked it but the rest looks like shit
VOTOMS is better

dying in masses simulator?

There was that Operation Troy which wasn't localized.

kys retard

wrong

play titanfall 2 but don't do walljumps or use titans

Oh, so you're just ass-ravaged over Newtypes and don't actually have any meaningful understanding of narrative structure. Even more impressive.

>defending asspulls known as Newtypes
>ever
Yikes

You sure proved him wrong, user.

>no argument
cringe

>whole conflict in the UC is only happening because someone stole a plate
No need for arguments for trash like Gundam.

>caring about Unicorn
There's your problem.

>still no argument
seething

You mean Votoms the one where the main character is an artificial unkillable space god? Oh but he COULD have been shot in the head any number of times but all of his captors conveniently waited too long and then he escapes lol

yeah no space magic or plot armor there.

Char isn't gay

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Ryuuou no Oshigoto! - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.55_[2018.02.05_09.23.56].jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Still better written than any Newtype Gundam protagonist.

Don't even bother with the retarded shitposter. His two braincells can't understand what you're saying.

>implying ever
I'd still like an actually good gundam wing game though.

>having fun with Gundam Breaker 2 and 3
>having fun with SD Gundam GGG
>having fun with SRW V, X, T
>having fun with Gundam VS
>having fun with older Gundam games like MS Saga and such.
Life is great, too bad that you folks are miserable fags.

I can't believe you're enjoying video games

Attached: 1553724103395.gif (640x440, 689K)

Char is a cunnyseur.

I'm sick bastard, and I love it.
Only regret is immovable backlog.

That Japan exclusive Gundam FPS on the Xbox 360 was fucking garbage. Only played it cause I like having weird games on my profile and the achievements were easy. I'll never be able to complete it though cause it's rare to find someone who imports for the 360 :(

Zeonic Frontbros represent

JtJ was fun at the time.

I doubt it aged well

what'cha bulding anons?

Attached: file.png (911x570, 1021K)

just finished the mg origin gundam, working on rg tallgeese right now
fuck stickers

RGs always really looked daunting for me. A bit too much and too many small pieces, so I prefer MG. Talgeese is a great suit tho, have it in backlog.
But yeah, screw stickers. I wish I had straight hands and not just snapping shit together, panel lining and matte coating it.

Attached: file.png (323x500, 361K)

Gonna paint up a Gyancelot to look like Galacta Knight

Attached: Gyancelot.png (390x670, 148K)

WAIT WHAT HOW?!

Attached: SSBU_Galacta_Knight_Trophy.jpg (800x450, 36K)

Outta my way you Neo Zeon fucking shits.

Attached: Rx-160s.jpg (1115x1090, 572K)

I didn't even knew it had a kit.
Neat.

Attached: file.png (798x1200, 629K)

embarrassing user to concede your defeat like that

Having thrusters right behind the arms has to be the dumbest design ever in Gundam. Yet it looks so fucking cool, we need more ripped chimp arms mecha