creates class to be Venom Snake in Tamriel

> creates class to be Venom Snake in Tamriel
> Level 2
> Get scratched by a werewolf
> tfw I really am already a demon.
Why is being a werewold so overpowered in this game?

Attached: WerewolfBoss.png (638x472, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/hankmorgan/UnderworldExporter
youtube.com/watch?v=N-oecoIDLA4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think it's pretty cool that werewolfs and vampires are actually powerful. It makes much sense from a lore and roleplaying aspect and they do come with downsides.

Yeah hardly. No one hates me like they would when vampire. No one knows its me when in beast form and can change at will. You literally can't lose ever. I'm level too and I can kill a lich if I wanted to.

Imagine fucking up your immersion by naming yourself after a japshit character

>level too
Werefags everybody.

Maybe being a werewolf comes with some -int

> > Level 2
> > Level too
>>level too
>Werefags everybody.

Well I don't know what the big deal is here.

What point are you trying to make, newfag?

You're hopeless

>Imagine fucking up your immersion
This

The tradeoff between vampires and werewolves, lore wise, is simple.

Vampires are almost always in control of their actions, while werewolves are often running wild monsters.
Werewolves are only werewolves sometimes, but a vampire is always a vampire.
Werewolves are physically stronger than most vampires, but vampires are effectively immortal. The werewolf is still going to die of old age eventually, even if the very nature of being a werewolf lets them live for a few hundred years more than they're probably supposed to.
And while a Werewolf is physically stronger than most vampires, they don't have as many fun tricks like turning invisible, mind domination, or self control.

Okay. Sure. But here is the problem.
Becoming a Vampire in Daggerfall makes everyone hate you for the most part. Even the Thieves guild & Dark Brotherhood evict you when you turn.
Werewolves don't have to deal with that.
Werewolds in daggerfall get their increased abilities PERMANENTLY
They get to change at will (unless fullmoon) and any crimes they commit while in beast mode are untracked when you turn back to human.
All this on top of the fact that all humanoid characters in towns will only use weapons that are registered as innaffective against werewolves.

In short, this shit is broken

how are you able to find a werewolf at such low level? which dungeon is it?

Are any of the Unity engine adaptations fully playable yet?

It was one on the eastern border of Daggerfall.

Attached: map.png (640x480, 28K)

A lot of things like this are hard to fully represent in a videogame.

Like, lorewise, warewolves can hate being warewolves because they have tortured feelings about turning without self control into ravaging beasts and all the implications that has to them living their live. Games cant represent that.

Fuck off, ESLwolf

*turns into a warewolf and teleports behind you*

Make me.

Nobody hates you. You're not evicted from anything. Everyone just thinks you died, because you did. Vampirism just resets your identity. The only reason you can't rejoin the thieves guild and dark brotherhood is because of a gameplay oversight. They're joined by invitations which are only sent out once per playthrough.

>immersion
What's that, some autistic shit?

Attached: bil.png (782x425, 400K)

is this daggerfall or arena

>Be a kid
>Installing random games
>One of them is daggerfall
>Oh cool look at this paper doll
>Play as female black character
>Click on shirt
>Boobies!
>Never figure out the rest of the game because too dumb, just go around topless staring at boobies

And that's my experience with the game

Attached: images (5).jpg (259x194, 10K)

Daggerfall

Not yet, but it's getting close.

I'm looking forward to giving it a go when it's finally ready.

sweet, thanks, man.

>Becoming a Vampire in Daggerfall makes everyone hate you for the most part.
Not at all. The only effect it has in that regard that you lose all faction memberships, not because you're a vampire, but because you "died" in the process of becoming one.
This only matters for the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild because unlike every other faction they are joined by a non-repeatable quest which does not reset when you turn. Anywhere else you can just waltz back into and join and even get your original rank back on your first promotion because your reputation with all of them is the same as before.
Of course if you didn't join the Thieves Guild or Dark Brotherhood yet you can join them as a vampire with no problem.

Nobody hates vampires in Daggerfall except for the vampire hunter which has a chance to send you a letter starting the cure quest every couple months. The real downside of vampirism is the fact that you can't fast travel during the day and have to kill something every 24 hours to be able to rest or loiter to pass the time. And villagers don't even count for that for some reason: only enemies do.
It's always a looming annoyance since traveling anywhere will almost always take more than 24 hours. Fortunately the guards that spawn when you commit crimes do count as enemies, but if you don't want to risk getting caught committing a crime and there happens to be a dungeon close enough you might be able to head to it and feed on a rat or skeleton or something then get back to town with time to spare. That was a common routine whenever I needed to wait for some place to open.

Attached: death.png (1600x1200, 12K)

In the meanwhile Ultima Underworld 1 and 2 Unity versions are playable.

github.com/hankmorgan/UnderworldExporter

Oh nice, I saw this some time back. When you say playable, is it as in it's an almost flawless "port", or is there still a lot of unfinished stuff?

UW1 is fully supported. UW2 still in the works I think.

I hope they bring back cinematics for TES 6
youtube.com/watch?v=N-oecoIDLA4

>expecting anything of bethesda at this point

Wereboar > Werewolf > Vampire

When werewolves die they go to a paradise. When vampires die they get raped for eternity.

Pretty obvious which is preferable.

You can become a wereboar in Daggerfall?

>warewolves can hate being warewolves
Only if they're pussies. Either way, better not let Lord Hircine find out.

yeah

yes