m.youtube.com/watch?v=cP5uBReuOc4
youtube.com/watch?v=cP5uBReuOc4
youtube.com/watch?v=KaxV0nSTz68
youtube.com/watch?v=2QAL6TYtWvY
youtu.be/jbgrbFcfnaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

life

Xenoblade Chronicles 2, except it was garbage cringe weebshit from start to finish

FUCK everything this game standa for

The only genuinely “fun” part of XC2 were the “cringey” cutscenes

oh god.. is this really how the game looks like on switch?

Attached: payday-2-cover.jpg (271x377, 33K)

>Fallout 4
felt like I was addicted to a skinnerbox mobile game
spent an embarrassing amount of hours on it yet can't remember much at all

Only 20 hours in it. It's not that it isn't fun, it's just okay.

Attached: SAOFB.jpg (1920x1080, 548K)

persona 3, just kept waiting for it to get good and then suddenly it's the last month

dropped it hard

Attached: 1406033489974.png (217x230, 119K)

Yeah, this game. Got to chapter 4 and I just couldn't do it anymore. Tried it again a year later because I'm stupid and I stopped at the same spot. I can't believe how popular or bad this game is.

Yeah this tbhwy. And the rage nincels fall into when you dare to criticize their shite game.

What's with all the XC2 hate on Yea Forums recently?

every Mario game

kids are growing up

Yeah, I gotta admit playing this game on handheld mode is a huge letdown.

Playing this game on docked mode was only marginally better, in terms of performance. Definitely would be a game that would benefit from a beefier system upgrade.

Core game is still okay though. The >just play it for 30 hours bro is a real thing with this game: pacing is terrible.

It isn't as bad as people think. Fuck Rex though. Thundercock Zeke and M(ommy)orag are the best.

Attached: Morag (1).png (640x906, 1.06M)

Yeah, in portable mode the game renders at a dynamic resolution of half or less pixels of the native 1280x720 screen. It's also fairly laggy in regards in FPS drops and frame pacing.

All in all I regret playing both XBCX and XBC2. Only the first one was any good, and I'm not sure how they managed to fuck up what could have been this bad, twice.

>recently
Yea Forums has always hated XC2. XC2fags are a vocal minority with garbage taste.

>recently
lol

people are just finding a reason to post more xc2 without spamming pictures of pyra's tits

plus it's Yea Forums, half the people here haven't even played the game and yet they hate the game because of that FUCKING webm that get's posted with mythra and kora dancing

seething trannies

Borderlands 1. It's just a cycle to get the same looking weapon with a different skin that deals +X damage.

It's been getting hate for a year, but waifufags usually drown it out. It feels like the only people who actually talk about anything other than the waifus are the people who hate the game.

relatable

Attached: 1551181563250.jpg (330x298, 62K)

Xfags still seething because their game is never getting a sequel because it flopped

Morrowind

I regret it all so much

Attached: IWWOxSD.png (290x121, 51K)

How does it feel knowing that Persona 5 is loved by all and Joker got into Smash? How does it feel knowing Xenoblade 2 is widely known as trash and Rex got cucked by based Joker?

>I have no argument, better play the tranny card

WoW Burning Crusade private server.

Yea Forums

>X2 hatethread without its cringe webm
pathethic

Attached: 1535703599817.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

>How does it feel knowing that Persona 5 is loved by all and Joker got into Smash?
Pretty good, puppetrannies and isaacucks are in disarray
>How does it feel knowing Xenoblade 2 is widely known as trash
This isn't even remotely true
There wasn't a single argument in any of the posts I replied to, either.

Skyrim

768 hours into FFXIV, I play out of habit nowadays

Nier Automata.
First time I've genuinely felt that I've wasted my money and my time.
Never fucking trust Taro-wanking faggots ever again, holy shit they had bad taste.
Yes, I got to ending E, you fucking faggot.

Attached: 1549384183548.jpg (653x657, 354K)

fuck you, making a good stealth/ loud run with your friends on DW/DS is the most satisfying shit out there.

Last time i played a game i didnt like was Last of us, i got 7 hours in and hated that shit. How did you play 80 hours

Don't worry it's okay to be a faggot .

dark souls 2

You have terrible taste
I hope your pillow will be warm from both sides.

God of War.

>SnKfag has shit taste
No surprises here

Unlike most of you virgins who love this dumpster fire, I went into it hoping to get a good game, not just robot ass.

>I went into it hoping to get a good game, not just robot ass.
your fault entirely, not the game's

You're going to anger Yokotards and it's gonna shit it all up m8

Attached: 1555833374816.png (360x408, 433K)

I'm at fault for hoping that a game will be good?

I enjoyed the game, but after all the hype it was a massive disappointment.

>Watch this scene in Japanese to see if it's less awful in that language
>Notice a couple lines between Dromarch and Gramps were changed in the localization for absolutely no reason whatsoever
>Wonder if playing the game in Nip will make it more interesting
>It doesn't. Quit playing after 30 hours again

>I'm at fault for hoping that a game will be good?
yes because it's the 4th game by Yoko Taro and they were all shit

Persona 5. The game peaked at the first dungeon

>he's still mad about our game being the series's number one seller! Isn't that funny, Pyra?

Attached: 1548846165463.jpg (1095x730, 138K)

>play the game
>the combat sucks
>"user just keep going, you're unlocking new mechanics and the combat will get fun!"
>it never gets fun

I learned not to expect anything good 13 years ago. I go into everything with low expectations nowadays and it usually works out well. Bad games don't disappoint me much because I didn't expect much to begin with. Good games are a nice surprise. The only game this has failed with so far is MGS V, which managed to disappoint me even with low expectations. It worked for Nier: Automata though. Went in knowing that 2B has a sexy ass and thinking that's probably why people loved it, and while I got all the sexy android ass I could want, I also got fun (but not mindblowing) gameplay and a nice story.

I'm not writing a fucking dissertation about why I dropped XC2. It wasn't fun so I stopped playing it. The end.

I don't see how Persona is in any way related to XC.

well I've been having baths for fifteen years by choice(before that I didn't have a choice) but I can't even figure out if I like having baths.

Attached: springs.jpg (1118x846, 201K)

Fallout 4.

are you a cat

Persona 3-5 have all been disappointments for me. I enjoyed 1 and 2, and went into 3 with an open mind, knowing it'd be very different, but it still was pretty meh overall. Played 4 and 5 a well because I had a lot of free time in 2016 and while 4 was better than 3, and 5 was mostly better than 4, they all suffer from similar problems. Then I played 1 and 2 again and realized that 2 has awful fucking dungeons.

>he says other people have shit taste while unironically enjoying highschool play melodrama
I mean if you enjoy it in the same way as The Room, as in it's so bad it's good, then I can understand.
But if you don't, hoo boy.

Attached: 1464872915335.jpg (437x359, 31K)

Black Desert Online

>put 7000 hours into a game
>realize you were not having fun all along
It hurts

Attached: 220px-WoW_Box_Art1.jpg (220x314, 30K)

It's because this place became 4chanera now.And fags hate anime and titties and nintendo for banning their degeneracy.

Attached: 1555992401754.png (500x500, 137K)

>tfw I bought this shit instead of Persona 5 when it was out
I literally could not enjoy it because all I wanted to do was rush through the game and get it over and done with so that I could play P5.

Attached: 1543588821507.jpg (640x640, 36K)

The anime titties are one of the few good things about XC2.

>bought
first mistake

Nice history revision, Yea Forums has been liberal as fuck since the beginning.

It wasn't until gamergate retards stormed this board did that alt-right anime incels shit it all up.

not true, there are named guns pleb. and also its still the best fps coop game series on the planet.
i feel bad for faggots like you blind from all the hate towards games that are actually among the best ever made.
its not just you, its all of those faggots on here, Yea Forums has changed so much over the years... fuck this community nowadays.
only reason im still here is reddit sucks even more.

DotA 2 and World of Warcraft after all my friends were gone.

>all these coping XC2fags
I guess this is what happens when the only JRPG on your console is ironic weeb waifushit. Should have bought a PS4.

Xenoblade Chronicles X

>play shounen fanservice game
>complain that the game is a shounen fanservice game
The proof that Yea Forums is literal retarded

Attached: 1545125340315.png (535x400, 236K)

>Put over 1000hrs in game
>Hate it and can never play for more than 15min before rage-quitting because the balance has only gotten worse and worse
>Still play it almost everyday because it's quick to startup and just load into game with no commitment.

Add diablo 2 and every game like it that spawned. The "fun" was the anticipation of a new build and not playing it once completed.

dotHack GU. It just didn't have that rough netpunk feel that I loved about the first series.
You hack shit or go to restricted areas in the originals everything got stripped down like that shit was unfinished and heaped atmosphere on the whole experience. Hacking shit in GU felt as programmed into the main game as everything else. I never got that cold feeling of breaking those boundaries.

>laughingbladebitches.jpeg

I didn't know it sold better than XC1 and XCX

Attached: katton.gif (420x315, 1.99M)

But I love anime titties and XC2 is still bad how can this be

None, because i wouldn't play a game i hated that long. I enjoy my 90 hours i put into XB2, i still need to finish the DLC.

There's good shonen, and there's bad shonen.

JoJo and Fist of the North Star are good shonen, Black Clover and SAO are bad shonen.

There's also the rare "Shonen that's so good it shouldn't even be considered shonen" like Hunter X Hunter and Death Note.

FFXII

hell no, there was no politic on the board before that.
gayergate, drones and zoomer gen ruined the board with their idiocy.

based and soft-seinenpilled hunterchad
although praising jojo is unbefitting of a gentleman of such high caliber

>JoJo and Fist of the North Star are good shonen
(anata)

payday 2
botw
skyrim
terraria

I concur but xenoblade 2 is clearly one of those trashy shounen with big anime titties and retarded situations and it's really your fault if you play it even if you dislike the genre.

Attached: 1539520122236.gif (257x189, 1.73M)

I've put 30,5 years in my life and I'm not having fun.

Attached: pulse-check.jpg (791x527, 57K)

>not (omae)
do you even insult?

also warframe

So Future Boy Conan, Castle in the Sky and Dragonball are bad shounen? Because that’s what inspired Xenoblade 2.

“”””””””””soft seinen””””””””””” is for gay pussies too pussy for actual seinen

The last two games weren't, so it was unexpected.

seething hard-shounen baby

>not (konoyaro)

1-800-come-on-now

Attached: 1554445770295.png (205x245, 119K)

Yep. all entry level garbage that's only remembered by nostalgiafags

Overwatch

Kingdom Come Deliverance. Pretty fucking boring game.

That fucking game. I played all the way through it despite not really liking it much in 2006 because I was 17 and had nothing but time on my hands. I tried to play through the IZJS version a few years later to see if the changes helped, and they were nice, but it was still boring as all hell. Then last year I played through FF I-X in Nip because I'd only played through a few in Nip before that, and decided I'd try the PC version of XII in Nip because I wanted to compare the Japanese to the localization, but I couldn't get past "I'm captain Basch fon Rosenburg!" because I was too fucking bored to continue. And now I see a shitload of praise for it these days.

t-teme...

>DotA
for fuck's sake, this
I hated w3c dota, I hated HoN, I hated LoL with a passion and then I hated dota 2. w3c was still the best of the bunch, modern mobas are pure cancer.

>in 2006 because I was 17 and had nothing but time on my hands.
people have wild sex at that age.

Yes, dragon ball was never ever good
I am not shit posting, this is honestly my opinion
It was always mediocre at best with retarded jokes and plots, turned into hurrr powerup after Goku drank piss from faggot cat
The only good thing was art style in early DB but once sayan arc started that went to shit too

It's just one guy having a hateboner on this game, going to extreme lengths like posting a webm over and over for a year, or making a thread like this and samefagging it hoping he would trick people into thinking his idea is the consensus.

>all entry level garbage that's only remembered by nostalgiafags
>JoJo and Fist of the North Star are good shonen

Like everyone else on Yea Forums, I was and still am a shut in nerd. The fact that I play games in Japanese and compare them to the localizations should tell you that.

It was only 20 hours but I forced myself through Chrono Trigger so I could safely confirm that JRPGs are shit.

It was quite the opposite for me with Terraria, I downloaded the first version that came out when I saw a thread about it here and after not playing it for years, I went back two days ago and it's pretty much a new game so still feels fresh.
The sentiment is shared for Skyrim, however. I struggled with it for a while because I wanted to find something in it that would redeem all the bad parts but after visiting all of the cities and getting about halfway through the main quest, I had to stop playing because there was just nothing there that I liked.

>but once sayan arc started that went to shit too
I wasn’t talking about Z

Well rest of my fucking post still applies

>It's just one guy

It's really sad that XC2 fans delude themselves like this. I mean, I think you have shit taste if you dislike Deus Ex, but I haven't convinced myself that all Deus Ex haters are one guy.

>Nier Automata
The story isn't bad between a mixture of spoilers caught through the web and the predictability it doesn't have a huge impact. The combat is so fucking basic it hurts. Side quests are unbearable and straight boring. And what's worst is that they make you play through it more than once to get the full story, with a character that has worse gameplay than 2B, like the game wasn't repetitive in the first run

JoJo can't be for nostalgiafags because it's still running, and the current part is hitting HxH levels of kino.

Smash Ultimate pre-3.0
But the stage builder has revitalized my interest and I am now having fun.

Okay Eric, whatever you say. Also there are no Deus Ex haters so false equivalence.

>Play the game twice

Play a portion of it twice. C-E are all the rest of the game. But yes, that was a dumb idea and the B route wasn't a lot of fun since most of it was the same as the A route.

>Persona 5 is loved by all
People were mad he got in and finally getting release people are saying he sucks.

Of course there are. There are dumb kids who don't like it because of bad graphics, and my 32 year old friend doesn't like it because it's not Pokemon. And I'm Stan.

Monster Hunter Tri

Of course it would have. XC was already niche enough without releasing towards the end of the Wii's lifespan, and XCX released on the Wii U. Don't think much else needs to be said for why X sold poorly.

hi stanley

Yeah, I've seen some dumb goddamn coping methods from fanbases over the years, but this is the first time I've seen this.

I just thought XC was more popular, since it more people had the Wii when it launched than how many people currently have a Switch. I believe it, though.

But it’s still entry level garbage compared to one of Miyazaki’s best series and movies. Also, neither Parts 5 or 8 come close HxH, you Jojofags are deluded as fuck.

>Witcher 3
>42 hours
Boring loot, boring combat, boring RPG mechanics. The decent story (and card game) weren't enough to hold my interest.

That's fine, but only trannies don't find XC2 fun, hence seething tranny. Deal with it, tranny.

>those people who play hundreds or even thousands of hours of a game they don't like
I'll never understand it. There are so many video games to choose from, why not just play something else? I usually know within the first few hours whether or not I want to stick with a game. If someone tries to tell you a game gets good 40 hours in, you know it's just a bad game.

>the current part is hitting HxH levels of kino.
kino is not a word but a meme made by trannies on Yea Forums and JoJo has absolutely nothing to do with HxH

It probably has less to do with the Wii's install base and more to do with the circumstances behind XC1's existence at all. Releasing at the end of a console's life will always see sales lacking, but couple that with a new installment in an already pretty niche series after years of nothing as well as the fact that we literally had to basically petition to even get the game released in the west much later down the line, and you have a recipe for relatively low sales. The N3DS version and Wii U VC release didn't help much. XC1 is still beloved by the fan base, but I think, in general, the percentage of the fan base that has actually played XC1 as of current year is probably still pretty small.

>80 hours
Literally how is that even possible? Are you retarded? Slow? Did the game grab you by the balls, giving false hopes that it will get "better"? I cannot fathom how it can take someone this long to realize that they didn't enjoy something. Not to mention having the audacity to even blame the game and not themselves for being this moronic.

Miyazaki is an overrated delusional pedo that believes he owns the industry.

Put 50 hours into Skyrim and it's the game I hate most

I don't keep playing games I don't enjoy

That's never happened to me. How does that happen? Are you sure you're just not getting burned out?

Ah, you're one of those people who were seething on Yea Forums the day it was reported that he said that modern anime and otakus suck.

I've watched Death Note more than once and I still don't think it's as great as everyone says. Yeah it's fucking amazing when Light and L are playing cat and mouse trying to get to each other but it drops off so goddamn hard after that. Can't be that good if the last third of it is shit

Did he really say that? Based as fuck if true.

>Are you sure you're just not getting burned out?
jokes on you i never liked videogames in the first place

And yet he still made some of the best adventure anime ever, and has more talent than Araki could ever dream of having.

Fuck off faggot this place was founded to discuss ANIME.

Dota 2 but it was actually 3500 hours

Yes.

>You see, whether you can draw like this or not, being able to think up this kind of design, it depends on whether or not you can say to yourself, ‘Oh, yeah, girls like this exist in real life. If you don’t spend time watching real people, you can’t do this, because you’ve never seen it. Some people spend their lives interested only in themselves. Almost all Japanese animation is produced with hardly any basis taken from observing real people, you know. It’s produced by humans who can’t stand looking at other humans. And that’s why the industry is full of otaku!.

“”””””””””soft seinen””””””””””” is for gay pussies too pussy for actual seinen

is anime cancelled yet?

Tales of Vesperia. I shouldn't have played Berseria before, the combat there was much faster and you basically had infinite PP.

Attached: a7466447643ec505a5bbbfac4f62c773feeaec65.jpg (616x353, 21K)

Humans are shit

oh gosh... what an awful opinion.

>Control F "tran"
>6 results
>all from the same guy defending XB2
Why are XB2 fans obsessed with transexuals?

Dilate

I hope you fall down the stairs and break your neck.

Interesting. Does explain why anime during the '80s and '90s were more in alignment to western tastes, and nowadays why that isn't the case. Looks like the industry was largely taken over by these people in the span of a generation.

Im not sure if it was vesperia, is that the one with the guy in all red? that game was terrible but somehow I sat through it all. Im fine with anime but stuff like Tales is just absolute trash. Boring gameplay, boring characters, somehow an insteresting setting but make it feel boring. I dont know how weebs do it, I really dont. Its the same story for 90% of the content they delve in and whats worse is that its so long too.

I used to really liked Tales of Vesperia, but goddamn, I had to force myself to finish it when I bought the PC version in January.

>being this asshurt over commonly used buzzwords
Don’t tell me you fags are actually trannies lmao

user what he’s talking about includes the 80s and 90s

>Im not sure if it was vesperia, is that the one with the guy in all red?

Symphonia. Yeah, Tales games have unfortunately lost their allure for me. Kinda sad since they're some of the many games that pushed me to learn Japanese years ago.

Every Dynasty Warriors game ever.

Attached: Chobot.jpg (1024x683, 224K)

Xenoblade X. Spent 30 hours constantly being blocked out of story to do force "side quest." Along with the game not explaining its self. Worst part is the inventory system. God help you if you forget to empty it out regularly.

Omfg. You poor user.

>the madden or fifa of hack n slash games
>2019 they still look like ps2 games

people actually play dynasty warriors? serious question... whats the appeal?

Cope harder XC2fag

Oblivion. I was actually around the 80 hour mark when I realized the game was just doing nothing for me. Once I saw how many hours I had wasted without really feeling any enjoyment I uninstalled and never played it again.

None, except multiplayer games but not that I wasn't having fun the whole time, just the latest 20 hours

Got banned hacking on purpose so friends would stop asking me to play.

Attached: Screenshot_20190423-020752-picsay.jpg (1440x401, 27K)

RDR2. It's gonna be my last R* game unless they radically change how they make games, I'm tired of the ubisoft formula

Really? I'm far from being an expert in 80s and 90s anime but I didn't think it was that bad back then too.

All Xenoblade are shit but X was the worse of the 3. Cope harder Xenobladefag

Rimworld, honestly

XC2
dropped it when this showed up

Attached: 1549097139880.webm (960x540, 1.75M)

Attached: humorous haha laughing.webm (584x448, 686K)

I have 180 hours in the game, and I have not yet seen this scene.

The early 80s is the exception but mid 80s onwards anime was pandering trash that just shifted trends. None of it was based on real human interaction or emotion, with very few exceptions mostly in films. It was just "cool" shit with artists trying to one up each other. What you see in 2014 onwards is that sort of thing having hit critical mass after years of the industry naturally growing.

>the best jrpg ever made

Attached: 1501909033694.png (504x529, 216K)

Witcher 3

This is what tendies call the best JRPG ever made?

You just sound like you have OCD.

>im just getting into this again
>spent a tenner on premium time
im having fun, but its also cause my HDD died so im on my 120gig ssd with like 10 gigs space left

in fact if i delete eveything i got lik 45 gigs space what vidya can i even get with that

currently have WT, isaac and league because shit nigga its 7 gigs

Attached: 1479294597983.jpg (640x748, 34K)

I actually haven't watched any anime since 2014, hard to believe it got even worse though.

Seeeeithing otaku

>Still allowed to spam this shit
Mods are slacking.

Because it's an optional affinity quest for one specific blade in the game.

warframe

a 2TB SSD is like 270 bucks you poorfag

I played games that I wasn't thrilled with when I was a teenager because I had endless time but not endless money. I played my share of good (and bad) games back then, I had variety, but I got too used to replaying games. I still like doing that, but it's much rarer now because five years ago I started really branching out and playing a shitload of games I should have played 10 and 20 years ago, and there's so many that I'm still at it and wishing I didn't have so much, because I'm trying to learn to draw now it'll take a thousand hours before I can create anything that's halfway decent, and I'm stuck between getting back to all the games I still need to play and practicing drawing (though drawing has won out every time because I want to get the fundamentals out of the way and get to the point where I can actually start attempting to draw what I want to draw).

>Destiny 2
>The Long Dark

Attached: 1472061875448.jpg (500x399, 30K)

Hey, me either, come to think of it. I watched Zvezda in 2014 because someone said it was good and I realized that I'd been played. At least when I was a teenager, people I was friends with were into a variety of anime. Action, drama, sci-fi, mecha, etc. But now all of my friends just watch slice of life and moeshit.

No.

It's not that far off though, in handheld mode it kinda looks like that.
It's fine in docked mode.

One verses all basically. I mean you do have some help but it's just fun taking out hordes of enemies and being the the one person who changes the outcome of a battle.

Dragon Quest XI

god I fucking hate their designs so much
why couldn't the game just be about Zeke and Pandoria

Attached: 1555596207667.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

WoW. I enjoyed the game back when it was TBC, WotLK. But the only fun i got out of the game past Cataclysm came didn't come from the game itself, but from playing with me friends

Dragon Quest VII for me, although I dropped it after around 15 hours when I completed god knows how many boring islands and I still haven't even unlocked character classes.
Fuck that game, and fuck everyone for memeing me into getting it.

imagine all the cute forms Pandoria could've taken

it isn't fair

God Eater 2 Rage Burst
It's just God Eater Resurrection with some new characters, some new monsters, and grindy supermoves, that add less to the gameplay than devour modes.
It's just simply not enough of an improvement, and the grinding is terrible.

Attached: GE2RB_Custom-Images-(GER-pack).png (616x326, 328K)

It's just Eric. He's been shitting on this game again recently. Probably finally got unbanned since last he went on a shitposting spreee. It's funny because nobody cares about this game anymore, and he keeps fucking bringing it up.

Dark Souls 3

I loved 1, I really liked 2 but I'm pretty much just completing 3 out of obligation

Nah this game lives rent free in a few people’s minds here.

Never been this fucking retarded. Takes me 1-2 hours to know if I like something or not. If I don't then I stop playing it.

As for XC2, the game was great, but man did I hate playing as that fucking manlet.

this also based

Anime titties are one of the few good things about the game. Just fap to the doujins like everyone else instead of playing the garbage that is XC2

Attached: 1520106005999.jpg (2545x3500, 1.17M)

Kingdom hearts 1 an 3

Mythra >>>>>>>>> Pyra

God Japan makes the best male fantasy ever written.

Based. XC2 is absolute SHITE. Post more titties.

I admit XC2 has flaws but it was my GOTY 2017.

rex can't even handle all this woman

Yikes, was it the only game you played?

When does this guy get more blades and shit?
>Yikes
Have sex.

Attached: vanDHAM.png (1280x1440, 3.42M)

Wondered the same thing, as such, as I always do when there's a spike in XC2 shitposting activity, I went to check on resetera. And indeed, today there is actual activity over there. It's uncanny how they come here to shitpost every time.

>as I always do when there's a spike in XC2 shitposting activity, I went to check on resetera
This is a liberal falseflag. No one is this pathetic or autistic.

Attached: 1544947297445.jpg (483x589, 78K)

Top 3, but not number 1.

autists have nothing else to shitpost about

all the games they made fun of coming out have come out and there's a dry spell

Skyrim, Kingdoms of Amalur

>STOP TALKING ABOUT VIDEO GAMES!

Cities Skyline
>Spend some time learning
>Spend some time watching Youtube videos about how traffic work
>Watchguides and some game analysis for deep game mechanics
>Experiment
>More experiment
>Download mods and apply to world
>Duplicate successful district designs and expand city
>After countless hours I finally got a 30k population city with no traffic issue
>Realize this achieves nothing, really.

shitposting isn't discussion

But Resurrection was released after 2 Rage Burst, as an enhanced remake of 1 based on Rage Burst. Of course you don't see improvement, because there isn't any.

BBTag. Because I'm a masochist I still play that piece of shit thinking "maybe it'll be fun today" but it never is. Arcsys sure as hell isn't helping taking 9 months to release lackluster ass content.

Attached: 1509379102919.jpg (995x933, 87K)

Make it 30 hours

Attached: The_Legend_of_Zelda_Breath_of_the_Wild.jpg (250x405, 98K)

desu i liked atringing combos together. the interface is pure mmo aids tho

I love XC2, but come on. It released in the same year as Persona 5, BotW, Nier Automata, Mario Odyssey, etc. It objectively can't be anyone's GOTY in 2017, because no matter what you are looking for in a video game, something better was released in the same year for it than XC2.

It's bad, but it's actually quite tolerable coming from XCX. That game's interface and literal MMO taskbar controls is pure aids. XC2's is definitely a step in the right direction.

Rex is so by the numbers anime protag it hurts but eventually becomes endearing again when you realize that the devs were probably confinced that he's an interesting Character

>male arfa-sys

I don't understand how anyone can play that crap, and don't feel insulted that Arcsys sold them a literal MUGEN with the laziest asset swaps imaginable. For premium price and never ending DLC added to boot, for maximum amount of achievable cancer.

Dq11
Started off kinda liking it and now anytime i turn it on i just wanna turn it off again immediatly fuck that annoying as shit soundtrack

>objectively
I'm guessing this the new 'literally'

Out of those games you listed I did not play Persona 5 or Nier. BotW felt boring, I think too much open world choice didn't give me a real direction on what to do and with weapons breaking all the time and lack of enemy variety it became dull, I didn't even finish it. Mario Odyssey was okay but compared to other 3D Mario games it wasn't that great.

All of those except for Persona 5 do some things better, some things worse, and some things that are completely different than XC2. It is indeed very feasible to have it as your GOTY.

>I did not play Persona 5 or Nier
This is why XC2fags think Xenoblade 2 is good

I liked Nier and XC2. Purseowner is weeb trash, however

fpbp
An actual weeaboo, how TF can you defend this piece of shit.

DLC was superior to base game because she a cute.

Attached: a650de9cdcce98f0121a2b8028a54789.jpg (736x919, 106K)

I played all three and loved NieR and XC2, while was incredibly dissapointed by P5, especially after hyping myself through the roof after the first two palaces.

such lazy shitposting should be a permaban

>want to play dlc
>know how it ends for her and don't want to get to know her just to suffer at the end
AAAAAAHHHHHHHH

I've played them all and thi k XC2 is the most enjoyable out of the 3. Nier has horrible gameplay and Persona 5 drags on far too long.

what now sunshine

>Purseowner is weeb trash, however
>incredibly disappointed by P5
How can anyone say this while liking XC2? This is peak dishonesty, P5 isn’t nearly as cringe weeb cancer.

>almost 3 years and Xenoblade 2 still sends secondaries into a seething rage
How did Takahashi do it? How did he manage to create the best Xeno game in over a decade while sending nu-Xeno fans into an autistic meltdown?
youtube.com/watch?v=rmnZ0R8quWM

Attached: takahashi's wild ride.jpg (194x345, 25K)

nah she's fine
dw about it bro

Or maybe I don't like those genre of games after playing others in their series?

XC2 was so bland even the man that made it said he was boring and he missed playing X.

angsty teens rebelling against shitty effin adults isn't cringe? at least xenoblade is self-aware

Why would secondaries be mad about the game that invited them in?

Dissapointment is unrelated to buzzwords such as “cringe weeb cancer”, the only one being dishonest here is you.

Based Takahashi making Perfect Works great again, can’t wait for his next games

>put 80 hours into a game
im like 150 hours in postgame in xenoblade 2 doing blade quests and honestly i feel the same way.
xenoblade wii was great. xenoblade 2 is a mess. if it didn't have hot blades it wouldn't have been nearly as popular because everything sorta sucks.

Attached: 4fotxegdid901.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

>at least xenoblade is self-aware
[citation needed]

I’m not seeing anyone mad at Smash 4 in this thread, user

He said he missed X's gameplay, which makes sense considering how smooth X is compared to 1 and 2.
Picking apart interviews, 2's story is the most enthusiastic and confident he's been since Saga 3 unironically. He sounded really depressed when trying to talk about Xenoblade 1's story ("A shonen story", "Don't expect anything on the scale of my previous games" and he apologized for Xenoblade X's story.

But I have a snoystation 4 and played nier and purseowner. they are all fun in different ways. XC2 has a lot of postgame value also

I really enjoy tag FGs so of course I bought MvCI, DBFZ, and BBTag and good lord playing any of these three games makes me want to kill myself. I'm basically just using BBTag as an excuse to go to tournaments. Playing this shit makes me regret not getting into UMvC3 back in 2013 when literally everybody was on it.

Attached: IMG_7044.jpg (750x698, 49K)

You posted it.
Also Botw, xenoblade was made unfun by the core crystal system
Botw was made unfun by everything about it.

XC2 was also a shonen story though, it never does anything the first one didn't do, while X had the balls to have a vague dark ending that left things open.

How can someone go 150 hours into a game they think is a mess, while praising an incredibly similar game in the same post? Is it masochism?

Smash 4 invited them in yes, but XC2 was made for them, they hated X because it wasn't like le feeling it man's game.

>P5 isn’t nearly as cringe weeb cancer

lmao

Attached: futaba.jpg (1080x634, 195K)

>WELL BEAT THEM WITH THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP
>gacha collecting waifus and bottom of the barrel harem comedy with baka hentai slaps, bathouse scenes and moeshit magical girl robots
>seasonal trash tier anime designs and characters
>gameplay that plays itself
>better than P5, which oozes style, deals with relatable themes to every day life, has solid gameplay and glorious music
You’re fucking delusional

Rex would have got in if his game came out sooner, sakuri was quite explicit about this.

>THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP
tongue in cheek

>hear good things about Devil May Cry
>rent DMC2 back in the days of blockbuster as my first DMC game(they didn't have DMC1)

Attached: ah shit only dead weight is our only hope.gif (384x206, 2.17M)

Xenogears, Xenoblade 1, Xenoblade X and Xenoblade 2 are shonen stories.
Unironically speaking, only Xenosaga is the only Xeno that doesn't fall under shonen.

Xenoblade 1 is just the only Xeno game where Takahashi actively downplayed and told older fans not to get their expectations high for the story and he says is "just a Xeno game". He even went on that he was surprised that people praised the story as much, it probably hurt him that Xenosaga (which he described as "hopefully a masterpiece") bombed while Xenoblade ("just a shonen story") became a modern classic.

XC2 wasn’t made for them, it was made tailored to the dev team’s past history and inspirations. None of the Smash 4 Le Feeling it shitters ever even played Xenogears and Xenosaga, and elements from these two games are heavily reimagined in XB2.

Skyrim

Kek

I wish I had friends that come to Japan with me

>mfw people are STILL upset over this game

Attached: qb5h8deejsp01.png (1920x1080, 1.06M)

>POWER OF FRIENDSHIP
>In a post praising P5
I want to get mad, but you end up being entertaining every time, keep it up, Yea Forums

Sure nigger
There are daily threads
I am sure it's the minority

>I speak for all of Yea Forums

Attached: catto.jpg (854x987, 211K)

The power of friendship line is an English localization thing.
The Japanese line is specifically about the affinity/blade bonding system.

The interviews stated that Takahashi’s childhood shounen anime that he loved inspired Xenoblade 2, and along with that, he noted that older fans of Xeno will have things to look forward to in this game. One of the main writers that worked with Takahashi on Xenoblade 1 and X said that 2 definitely has the most Takahashi flair.

XC2 was nothing like Gears at all, I wish this meme would die.

>big mentor guy
>spunky young kid who's reckless
>only has a sphere grid that would matter through the chapter you're currently in
Hmmm.

**just a shonen game

Attached: 1555338854400.jpg (279x580, 35K)

>One of the main writers that worked with Takahashi on Xenoblade 1 and X said that 2 definitely has the most Takahashi flair
Sounds like something he said solely to drum up interest, because it's just a soulless copy of the last two games.

>DMC2 as your first DMC
I’m sorry you had to go through that

Attached: 2FF7004B-FFBB-4170-8EF2-E1BB2250D7AF.jpg (320x320, 15K)

XB2 is best Switch exclusive and no, I still dont have Kos-Mos, havent tried to farm her too much too

Attached: IMG_20190423_121921.jpg (1536x2048, 395K)

Tales of Vesperia. Only it's not that I wasn't having fun (although I wasn't). It's that the game's combat is so shitty and bullshit at the beginning that it sucked all the joy I could've had for this game.

I honestly didn't like XC2 very much at first. In fact I thought it was kind of shit. But people kept saying it got way better near the end of chapter 4, and they were right. Something about getting more blades / more characters / more affinity rewards / etc just made the combat flow way, way, way better.

It gets fun 90 hours in.

>mfw when people still make meaningless comments while acting smug at same time

The beginning and tutorials are just quite bad honestly, the game needs a lot of time to really get going properly

damn son that's rough

Attached: 84qcil27pwp01.jpg (1616x2400, 1.18M)

It’ll never die because it’s not a meme. Takahashi himself talked about how he was putting things for the older fans in two, and every lore-related piece of information that was released post game 100% confirmed that the parallels were intentional

>Sounds like something he said solely to drum up interest, because it's just a soulless copy of the last two games.
So you’re just going to reject the dev teams intentions and feelings because you don’t like it? The whole reply chain started with someone talking about that

>Americans wake up
>Suddenly people are defending XC2

Hmm...

I almost didn't finish the game because it drained my energy from being so boring.

DMC3 got me back into the series after I watched some combo videos posted on gamefaqs through some upload sites

Attached: Virgin Chad persona xenoblade.png (2518x1122, 336K)

>This blade has a collection of the worst abilities
>While having one of the best looks
>And has a knight thing going for her

Its not fair. She's so useless but is so pleasing.

>So you’re just going to reject the dev teams intentions
I don't care what the newblood thinks, their taste is anime is garbage.

>mfw gears tears are still flowing

Attached: eyzh17h4mct01.png (1643x1324, 1.85M)

But that's a good thing user, you played the worst game first, now it's all uphill from here.

Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain

>picks one point because he can’t argue againt the others
Even you know it can’t compare

>Made by a dubfag
Hmm...

I love the game and I say to everyone that it has serious pacing problems and the beginning is incredibly slow and boring, especially with the gating of gameplay mechanics and unhelpful tutorials

By put in, he means "do a soft reboot of Gears with half the shit censored because modern games journalism would cry about it being a pedophilia simulator"

Have you been playing in hard on your first playthrough or something?

Yes. Apparently Tales is the one series you're not supposed to do that.

Diablo III

Yeah games takes fucking forever to get off the ground. You're gonna have to hope the exploration is enough to hold people until Ch3.

There has never been a good Persona game, go play SMT instead you delusional faggot.

>Implying Takahashi cares about journos complaining when he let you put a 13 year old girl in a string bikini in XBX

Attached: 19B3BB12-EE89-4157-B41C-7DAFEFC7E268.jpg (366x417, 42K)

Nice falseflag, even SMTfags like the original Persona.

I put 200 hours into this game and didn't enjoy any of it outside of the (at the time) new and interesting skill tree system that PoE ended up ripping off. Also the summons were cool.

The story and gameplay were so linear but after 50 hours I felt like I had to finish it to see the ending and oh boy did the ending piss me off.

Attached: finalfantasyx.jpg (1031x580, 113K)

The game you posted, Persona 4, and Nier Automata. It's an awful feeling because you don't even realize how much time has gone by when you realize its not fun so many hours or even days later.

Attached: 1541285753542.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

diablo 3

>hear good things about Devil May Cry
>buy the newest one
>it's DMC3SE
>now a lifelong fan
There were contenders but DMCV is return of the KING.

Attached: 1551847513662.jpg (1157x940, 83K)

No, actually you are fine to do that in the later entries. In fact, I couldn't stand Graces how fucking boring everything was until I cranked the difficulty up to the highest available, and battles were still over way too fast for my tastes.

But Vesperia was not yet one of those games. So if you were used to setting the difficulty automatically high in later tales games to get some enjoymenet out of them, I was going to suggest you don't do that with Vesperia.

SMTfags are not one person.

This, X and 2 proved beyond any doubt he gives no fucks.

Having a 13 year-old girl in a bikini is way different than having a child prostitute as a party member.

>I don't care what the newblood thinks, their taste is anime is garbage.
Except that writer shares similar tastes and interests (especially in anime) with Takahashi and they work well together because of this. And Takahashi himself also expressed that older fans of Xeno will look forward to 2. You’re basically just ignoring it because it doesn’t fit your narrative.

Battle for Azeroth. Shame it took me 80+ hours to realize it.

cant agree with this one, but xenoblade 2 definitely, xenoblade x as well they just werent as good as the first one, which is the only one I ever wanna replay

Gotta agree that Vesperia has terrible pacing. People leaving the party constantly and having to talk to everyone before leaving every single town got monotonous as fuck. I still prefer Abyss.

>Except that writer shares similar tastes and interests (especially in anime) with Takahashi
If that's the case than his taste in anime is also shit, and it's a good thing he didn't infect the games with this same bullshit before now.

>having a child prostitute as a party member.
What exactly did he mean by this?

her design is such fucking perfection

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this, Yea Forums used to love it. I guess the very nature of Yea Forums is to be contrarian.

based pigmanposter

Huh. I see the ending mostly praised, what didn't you like about it? Also how did you put over 10 hours into something you didn't enjoy?

I see you didn't play Xenogears.
Move along, son.

Warframe. Fuck that game holy shit. I spent around 100 hours because I thought that at some point I will actually have fun. When looking back it makes me regret it even more when I find out that the first few hours of Warframe is literally all it had to offer. I played some shit korean MMOs back in the day but this has gotta be the biggest waste of time I ever experienced. At least in those said MMOs I had at least I can recall something I enjoyed about it. It doesnt help that the Warframe developers has to be some of the most incompetent developers I have ever seen even worse than Riot.

>xenoblade 2 definitely, xenoblade x as well they just werent as good as the first one
How? X > 2 > 1

But it was the same shit in Abyss.

>and it's a good thing he didn't infect the games with this same bullshit before now
Play the series you absolute retard. Takahashi's an otaku and Xeno games are some of the most anime-inspired games in the JRPG genre, filled with nods, ideas and throwbacks. 99% of the entire Xeno series is blatant Gainax worship.

I actually think less journos would be triggered by Billy’s backstory than putting virtual girls in bikinis nowadays

I have played it, but it was a long time ago, and I dropped it after Disc 2 started.

>and it's a good thing he didn't infect the games with this same bullshit before now
Except he did, Gears is packed with anime shit.

But yeah, the Takahashi flair is back and it feels great. Can’t wait to see his next game.

This, just reverse the inequality signs.

>reverse
No, it's accurate as it is

Mecha anime is way different from the shonen anime bullshit in XC2.

XC2 barely even had mechs.

combination of really liking videogames and wanting to gather a complete opinion
also completionist ocd

Sekiro

Attached: guardian_KONG.jpg (1933x2048, 383K)

Ah ok, we all make mistakes bro no prob.

it was the only "valid" "complaint"

>Except he did, Gears is packed with anime shit
Like?

nope not nearly as bad

I wish.

I have about 50 hours in WoW. Glad I quit in such good time.

You'd have to be braindead to get enjoyment out of a game this mundane, soulless and depthless.
You run around killing things and then you might get a cool mount. That's literally it.
On top if the combat is the most inelaborate systems of all time and it doesn't feel like you're fighting like it should in a normal combat videogame.
Really is the simple man's game.

Mecha is a genre, shonen is a demographic.
Every Xeno entry barring Xenosaga is shonen.
Now stop talking about a series you have no interest in actually playing.

Your wish is granted because that's the case.

FFXIV. I play it still just to maybe one day make a friend despite a couple hundred hours into it. Yes I'm pathetic.

How is Gears shonen?
How is X shonen?

How the actual fuck do you put 80 hours in a game when you don't even like it?

Nope, the real mistake would have been to continue watching how a great game was turned into a shitty VN.

Attached: 1516828868666.png (520x390, 398K)

You didn’t control them, bit XB2 had a ton of mech action.
And chapter 4 by itself is the biggest mecha anime reference extravaganza in the game.

>How is Gears shonen?
The same way Neon Genesis Evangelion is Shonen?

See
Xenoblade 2 takes from both older shounen and mecha. As did Xenogears, but obviously not from stuff like Mirai Shounen Conan and Laputa like XB2 did.

Neon Genesis Evangelion isn't shonen.
It isn't good, either.

>not putting 1000 hours into a game before realizing you weren't having fun
get on my le level

>Neon Genesis Evangelion isn't shonen.
>manga released in Shōnen Ace
>not Shōnen
What?

>How the actual fuck do you put 80 hours in a game when you don't even like it?
Why are you on Yea Forums 10 hours a day and you don't even like it?

>Neon Genesis Evangelion isn't shonen.
Are you pretending to be retarded?

All jokes aside, we all know it's the reverse.

There you have it, he took from the worst kind of shonen stories for XC2.
And the only mecha references were embarassing over the top and beat you over the head with them, instead of being subtle like the past games.

Handheld mode only. Res is around 430p or something. Docked is a whole better world

Not even him, but I really hate when people label shit inaccurately. For starters, X, Gears, or any Xeno game for that matter was never listed a shonen by Takahashi or any of the writers involved. Terms like Shonen and Seinen are literally only used to describe manga to differentiate demographics in magazines. You don't hear shit like
>"Oh look that shonen vidya game!"

No, it's really not

Are you one of those people that thinks Shonen Jump created the Shonen genre?

It really is, despite your objections.

No? I'm calling a spade a spade.

Age of Decadence

I just wanna say
FUCK WHITE PEOPLE and FUCK TRANNIES
You faggots only like anime with faggot shit like Yuri and "traps"
Fucking disgusting shit

Attached: 1552890622034.jpg (996x682, 104K)

Are you one of those idiots who think Shonen is a genre and not a demographic?

>instead of being subtle like the past games.
>subtle
Stop talking about a series you haven't touched, retard
Takahashi and subtle references don't go together.
youtube.com/watch?v=PqOWhstrffw

NGE isn't shonen you mongrels. It was an anime first and then had a manga publication in a shonen magazine. That doesn't make it a shonen.

It really isn't. You're just shitposting.

EVA still isn't a shonen, it was made as fuck you to everything about shonen because it was written by a depressed edgelord that hated his life and job.

>Instead of being subtle like the last games
You mean like when Xenogears ripped off GaoGaiGar?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cP5uBReuOc4

It's my genuine opinion, I'm not shitposting.

>And the only mecha references were embarassing over the top and beat you over the head with them, instead of being subtle like the past games.
OH NO NO NO NO NO
youtube.com/watch?v=cP5uBReuOc4

No, but I'm arguing with someone that does.

Well, take solace in knowing that you are in the tiny, tiny minority that have that opinion.

This is still way more subtle than anything in the cringe as hell chapter 4.

Are Xeno threads on par with Fire Emblem in terms of being shit now

No, normal Xeno threads are still pretty good. It's just discord tranny shit going on now

>instead of being subtle like the past games.
So now you’re saying it’s TOO MUCH? In a fucking Xeno game? Christ, these newfags

Also anime originals don’t have a shounen or seinen classifier.

Not until XC3 comes out, then it'll be even worse.

Just because you have a headcanon that something's a tiny minority doesn't mean it is.

>Subtle
Watch Giant Robo, then look at Maria and Seibzehn.
Or watch Gurren Lagann and notice how XB1 took a huge portion if its plot beats directly from it.
Takahashi was never subtle and you’re an idiot

>Or watch Gurren Lagann and notice how XB1 took a huge portion if its plot beats directly from it
This is some prime bait.

>subtle
The G-Elements literally looks exactly like the fucking mecha it's referencing. There's nothing subtle about it.
At least in Chapter 4, you need to be familiar and actually watched the shows its referencing since the characters make poses, similar lines and the shots mirror shots in old super robot shows. None of the mecha or characters in that chapter resembles what it's referencing.

Stop talking about a series you don't play.

Attached: genesic gaogaigar.png (1400x1900, 2.91M)

I said you are in the tiny, tiny minority, not tiny minority.

Yikes and cringepilled

This is as blatant as Giga Rosa having a Pilder-on moment, or Poppy herself transforming in a swirl of energy that referenced GGG. I’ve seen a lot of stupid arguments but you’re taking the cake today, man.

>the characters make poses, similar lines and the shots mirror shots in old super robot shows
All this, versus a design looking similar.

Then you're even more wrong.

I'm sorry the truth hurts but covering your ears and saying "NO YOU'RE WRONG" won't fix anything.

>unironic passion for mecha and crazy fun is cringe
You aren’t the target audience for Xeno games

Don’t mention Gurren Lagann or you’ll trigger him. He’s one of those /m/ newfags that tries desperately to seem informed about the genre.

>versus a design looking similar
It's not just that.
youtube.com/watch?v=PqOWhstrffw
youtube.com/watch?v=KaxV0nSTz68

>True, it's shit, but this whole series is shit!
You'll just like those ironic weebs that don't want anime to be good because then they'd be forced to take it seriously.

>the power of THE POWER
Makes me lol everytime I watch the show

By your logic most mecha is ironic weebshit

Doing an "I clapped when I saw it" reference isn't genuine passion.

This has been fun, but we'll leave this where we should have left it, that at the end of the day no matter any further replies, it's all just subjective.

Kojima is a hack

Attached: mgspp01999x0-1-1200x800.jpg (1200x800, 79K)

Attached: mazingerpoppi.webm (640x360, 1.87M)

I never said it’s shit, I’m just saying he’s wrong.

How so?

Minecraft.
Most MMOs.

Attached: dy11_zps5c9a7ebb.png (562x383, 260K)

At least post the video with sound
youtube.com/watch?v=2QAL6TYtWvY

>Yea Forums thinks this is somehow more subtle than what Gears did

>webms
>sound
>Yea Forums
What

>only what passes my arbitrary standards counts as real passion
Okay kid

You do realize that's a fanmade video compiling scenes together, right?

He didn't get the memo at his last discord meetup

Yikes

I love how much Xenoblade causes Yea Forums to meltdown
3 salt factories in a row now

Attached: zoma+phamoz-2015-05-25-969883d3c6b0e71b89e28eae10ecd9b5.jpg (600x913, 197K)

I'm saying you could have posted the youtube video, not the webm. The webm loses its effect without the 1970s OP boss theme

I can tell when something is made passionately, referencing something for the sake of referencing it isn't passion, by that logic Family Guy is the most passionate show ever made.

Goofy mecha parody segments are part of what make Gears, Saga, X and 2 so memorable.

Attached: happy seal.jpg (500x666, 47K)

Becauae you’re implying that good = subtle, and ironic weebs don’t like that, when most mecha are the exact opposite of subtle especially when it comes to inspiration and homage.

You do realize those scenes are still in the game, right?

There is only one idiot arguing about how Xeno is subtle, both are equally blatant expressions of love for the mecha genre and they’re great.

Yea Forums doesn't want things to be good, so they try to shit on good things so they can feel at home with their shittiness.

>play path of exile
>this is pretty fun its like a modern d2
>first character is trash but a learning experience
>second character use a guide and an actual build
>make it to post game and start running maps
>rack up 100+ hours on my character
>learn about trading
>trade an exalt orb I found for over 100 chaos
>tfw get a better piece of gear for every single slot of item I had for a mere few chaos each
>all that time blown farming maps for menial exp and what I thought was potentially a nice piece of loot was fucking worthless
>whole point of fun I had in d2 was the item hunt and hoping that next meph run or whatever might drop that piece you were chasing
>stop playing a few hours after that because the hunter is nothing without the hunt

However, referencing it in a fun way like it did shows passion, unlike Family Guy's references.

And this wasn't fun, it was literally "Hey remember THIS anime?"

The occasional Xenoblade thread can be pretty comfy it just seems to be a certain group on Yea Forums

Attached: phiphi-au-thon-2019-01-14-5cb0c0ec68de925600e7bc60bb43a91e.jpg (636x800, 86K)

I never put 80 hours into bad games. If a game sucks I stop playing it, or if possible I avoid doing the shit that sucks. That said, I tried playing playing Persona 3 and it's just bad. The characters are all awful, dungeon crawling is not fun and navigating the city is just annoying. I only went into Tartarus twice before deciding I had enough.

I thought it was fun.

Dota was a mistake and so was i

Attached: mistakes.png (1166x587, 319K)

>This wasn’t fun
Man, I sure am thankful that we have you to determine what is fun and lovingly made, what with your supernatural senses that allow you to “tell when something is made passionately”.

FUCK YOU

Nice false equivalence, this is someone putting in things the deeply care about into a new story to show their love. I guess Xenogears is also family guy tier for you but the real equivalent of what you’re talking about is some trash like Gintama.

That's fair enough, sounds like a sensible thing to do if you don't enjoy something.
But don't think for a second you are not a massive faggot for not liking Persona 3 though. Your taste, your opinion on it is wrong, and you are a lesser human being for thinking it.

>And this wasn't fun
I thought it was fun

Imagine complaining about /m/ in-jokes in Xeno of all things
This series isn't for you.

>put 80 hours into a game

are you dumb? unless you are an autist you should notice within minutes if the game is fun

Attached: d8aaf59f6d518cee34228bb5ff50b68a90f2adfc.jpg (1652x2477, 1.03M)

Trying to start a thread with Gears or Saga and sometimes X tends to held better results for a good Xeno thread.

Sucks because I love the entire series but absolutely despise it’s discussion on Yea Forums.

Fuck off, toddlers. The consensus in Yea Forums is the game has some prime fap materials like Pyra and Mythra but unfortunately, that cannot change the fact that all the cringy weebshit cement the game's status as the worst Xenoblade game at the moment.

Attached: e05370f7753d7de9878d2913ef9585016cb2c720_s2_n2.png (1560x2400, 3.53M)

>SMNC
>280h
Fuck you for ruining MNC.

I don't care about /m/ in-jokes, I care about bad non-subtle ones.

Literally never happened to me because I'm not retarded

This... I also really tried getting into Warframe but the game sucked so fucking hard. The Combat sucked ass, the visuals sucked MAJOR ass and the loop of the game was so fucking bad...Also no endgame did it for me but i found out way to late...

Final Fantasy VIII

That's just something you hope the consensus would be, Eric.
No amount of samefagging and shitposting will change that.

That's a fair thing of you to think. I think the same of Persona 3 fans. Persona 4 IMO was a gigantic step up for the franchise and I hope if 3 ever gets a rerelease it will have the same quality of life changes.

>Consensus on Yea Forums
>Consensus
>On Yea Forums
Try harder, please

Attached: Xeno threads.png (1058x1146, 700K)

>The consensus in Yea Forums is the game ... cannot change the fact that all the cringy weebshit cement the game's status as the worst Xenoblade game
Stop shitposting

Attached: tanaka kunihiko-2018-08-29-df68d2e5157c5a0b951b9595c25952cc.jpg (1000x1000, 108K)

>everyone who dislikes Xenoshit 2 is Eric
Can you be any more of a pleb Nintendofag?

gotta love you some gears tears

B-b-but Xeno is for true /m/ patricians that enjoy only subtle works of giant robot literature. None of that cringe overbearing "fun" shit. Truly only we can decide what the creative team is passionate about.

>80h
>100+
20's the maximum limit. If you're over that and you haven't realised you aren't liking the game, then you're a brainlet, though I'm also a brainlet

Attached: 51VRP87P6XL._SY445_.jpg (312x445, 38K)

And I wish you'd stop posting Elma while defending XC2, but can't always get what we want.

>not having fun while playing this

you are just a whiny faggit

Attached: nintendo.jpg (504x1276, 324K)

Persona 4 was nice, but it felt more of the same in a good way coming from 3 thanks to the QOL changes. I'm actually surprised you liked 4 despite what you wrote about 3.

titties does not a good game make

PYRA IS NOT FOR SEXUAL
SHE WAS ONLY TRYING TO BE FRIENDS WITH REX

>wish you'd stop posting best girl
Faggot

Attached: fujimoto hideaki-2018-08-25-3a0248f2d25531997ea4aa66f5aaea88.jpg (600x800, 400K)

>Eric in panic mode after he was found out
Maybe you should be less obvious.

>being genuinely triggered that someone likes both games and shows it
How can someone even get this pathetic?

>It has waifubait so it's fun
No different from SJWs saying
>It has PoCs and lesbians, so it's fun

This is awesome. Even subtle reference that makes it like a old Mahou Shoujo Opening on top of all the /m/. I bet they like Nanoha. Based.

Not even him LMAO.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild
Tales of Berseria
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

I'm not triggered because he likes both games, I'm triggered because he's pretending to like both games.

I’ll do it too since it pisses you off, shitposter.

Attached: D2564256-42E0-457B-879C-52466819256E.jpg (453x640, 41K)

What PS2 game is this?

4 was much more streamlined and compact compared to 3. It was easy to move around in the town and do things. Also it helps that Yu is a more normal protagonist than Blue Jesus so he can have more normal interactions with people he meet.

Sure, Eric.

You don't know what a PS2 game looks like.

Attached: kennozi-2014-07-20-7f5f563adb326b7d1b08700cd67cf6ab.jpg (650x919, 306K)

I'm not a shitposter, but whatever helps you sleep at night.

What's wrong with that? I always sleep with my sister like that

yeah real subtle

How would an underage fag know?

time to leave eric

Seething.

Attached: Elma I came here to laugh at you.jpg (640x478, 208K)

PS3 game actually.

But both of them are silent, how is his interactions any more normal?

I don't understand you zoomer fucks. You get a fucking video game, An actual fucking video game in this state of the industry. Everyone is starving for a damned finished and enjoyable product, everywhere is unfinished shit, early access, garbage writing, music, atmosphere. You got a guy who actually DOES care about damned video games, and its a fucking miracle we can even get games like this or DMC5 in the current state of the industry.
Now you got a taro game which are notorious for having shit gameplay, but people encourage others to play it despite this fact. You get Nier automata, a game with good gameplay, you don't even need to know the story so brainlets can enjoy it too. Is this because your ADHD brain can't function without a whole pack of xanax? You are the reason why this industry is shit, and everything wrong with gaming. Go choke on your pixelated lootbox card packs you absolute fucktard. Your kind has absolutely no place in gaming. Get the fuck out and I hope crows will chow on your dick.

>Old man yells at Eric

>be over 30
>get called underage by a consolewar shitposter
Being Elmaposter is hard

Attached: nadir-2015-01-19-4b9f6f0a06d75ecb11b567968b5e3213.jpg (566x800, 282K)

I only know her from XBC2 and she is top chocoqt
I really want to play her game but fuck the Wii U. Switch port when?

And how can you tell, dickcheese? Many people like the whole franchise and appreciate each game’s strengths while also recognizing their flaws.

Attached: 5B48C7F5-B5E8-404F-B10D-0FB5C84B37B3.jpg (720x1080, 194K)

Looks better than your trash.

Attached: roguegalaxy.jpg (2560x1440, 355K)

First one is me, and I'm not Eric. Simply saying tattas can't make a game good on their own. Not saying it's a bad game either.

Unfortunately Tetsuya basically said never.

Attached: tanaka kunihiko-2018-08-25-4a73195d9f4f7a5ce35842d6aa902787.png (583x922, 508K)

Alright then.
Favorite sidequest?
Favorite party member?
Favorite Skell/Doll?

Attached: delusionalnintendofag.png (696x167, 9K)

>i'm totally not eric, i swear on me mom

I have bad news for you user...
Not only was I not trying to be just friends with Rex at all, I was actively trying to devour his shota cock.

Attached: totally just friends.jpg (1280x1830, 655K)

>great game is released
>Yea Forums gets upset if it can't give them e-cred like DMC or Sekrio

kekerino

Holy shit, it does.

Takahashi is planning to make XBX2 someday, so I really hope he ports XBX to current gen so he can get more people acquainted with it in preparation for it’s sequel

Please don't
1) spoil people on Elma
2) give shitposters the time of day

Attached: madanai (moyasitarou)-2015-03-21-f90fdd4ad242e1ad83b5038a917c3a51.jpg (624x876, 156K)

They both "speak", hence the dialogue options. We just don't get to see it most of the time.

Nobody would have even known that was Elma if you didn't go say so just now, dumbass.

>Minecraft
>Skyrim
>Stellaris
>Smash Bros.
Europa Universalis 4
After a while, I realized that these weren't the games for me. I honestly hate deluding myself into thinking these games are GOAT, but as soon as I come back to reality, these games are usually dropped and never picked up again. They're fun when playing with friends, but then again, everything is
Right now, I'm having fun playing Dragonquest: Builders and Anno and I have no complaints so far. I'm also looking forward to DQ: Builders 2 and Imperator: Rome

Attached: 1551110924341.jpg (500x750, 72K)

>xc fans itt

Attached: 47586082851.jpg (1080x1080, 109K)

I don't get how the people who complain about the fanservice/anime/sexualization in 2 can turn around and enjoy X when X has the highest abundance of sexualized armor in the series, the most referential fanservice of any game in the series, and its plot and humour is an amalgamation of popular sci-fi anime
The silliest thing is too is that I see some people trying to push some "Xenoblade X is Western inspired" narrative.

Attached: Xenoblade X is fun.jpg (1753x2000, 2.92M)

>We just don't get to see it most of the time.
That's kinda my point. You don't see it so how do you know his interactions are any more normal? Do you judge from the options presented? That sounds like a very big stretch to me.

>I don't get how the people who complain about the fanservice/anime/sexualization in 2 can turn around and enjoy X
Because they're not X fans, they're shitposters.

Attached: nofun.jpg (2725x2278, 2.24M)

X was on a dead system, and no one bought it.
That's why XC2 is a favourite for many because they didn't play any other Xeno games and is Shitch exclusive.

Just XC2 tranny discorders, fans of the rest of the series are chill.

I miss /xbxg/ minus the discord drama

Attached: XCX.png (700x1979, 1.37M)

>The silliest thing is too is that I see some people trying to push some "Xenoblade X is Western inspired" narrative

Because it literally is?
It's Takahashi's take on a WRPG, he literally says this.

you can't compare X to this waifufapfest that is xc2

one has great gameplay, great story and looks better because the switch sucks. xc2 is nothing but MUH WAIFU FPAFPAFPAP

There's more soul in this image than anything in XC2.

I really don’t know why quizzing me about these preferences is supposed to prove how someone else likes the game, but ok because it might lead to a fun derailing of this shitposting thread

>Fave sidequest
The Bianhi water purification plant quest chain is probably my favourite one in the franchise
>Fave Party Memebr
H.B.
>Fave Skell
Mastema

>Takahashi's take on a WRPG
Looks like he never played any of western made rpgs.

All Xenoblade games are inspired by WRPGs in their approach to world design.
I'm mostly talking about the content/story/tone of the game, people unironically think ti's Western inspired.

Let’s not forget all those roleplaying threads and complaining there isn’t waifu fan art. It’s like 99% of the Xenoblade X fanbase left and was replaced by/left behind a couple mentally ill obsessed faggots.

I bought a Wii U bundle with Xenoblade X, finished it and sold the system.
Sometimes I miss the game so I wouldn't mind rebuying it on the switch.

Why do shitposters always use the fugly Discord-like theme instead of Yotsuba B as it is intended? Really makes me think

Attached: 1554184456052.png (582x899, 738K)

look at those designs

if you prefer X to XC2 you are just gay and into male trannies

Persona 3 PSP

A lot of people are probably going to say the psp version is a terrible place to start, but the part that bored the ever-living fuck out of me was all the relationship building and cringy dialogue. I probably wouldn't enjoy any persona game

Represents the darkness in their hearts and the void they can't fill.

>great story
Come on, I love X but at least play the fucking game.

I haven't touched a western game in 7 years, you absolute spastic.
Nier Automata is shit. The gameplay is subpar, the combat is floaty and shallow, the backtracking is aids, and the world is completely uninspired and soulless, just shitty brown and grey ruins, not to mention with awful LOD. If you had played any other Platinum game, or hell, ANY game that just doesn't have shit combat in general, you would know that Nier Automata doesn't have much going for it, but by the way you've sperged out I can tell you're a tarodrone and your standards consist of unplayable shit like Drakengard and the original Nier.
And as for the story, it's worse than a fucking highscool play, it's just cringey melodrama with some baby philosophy thrown in to be "deep".
This is also what makes me dislike the game: the dumb as dogshit fans. They all think they're intellectuals, they think that by playing this waifubait trash, they're suddenly philosophers.
Also they completely lose their shit and have a fucking autistic meltdown whenever somebody doesn't call their overhyped piece of shit a masterpiece.
Kill yourself and remove your useless DNA from the gene pool, you deadweight.

>only 7000
You're like a little baby. Been there at least 5 hours a day since launch.

Well X is the best Xenoblade game, 2 is still good

Attached: Business Elma.jpg (4544x2948, 1.34M)

holy shit stay SEETHING retard

Attached: risitas.jpg (480x360, 23K)

I judge based on how the characters act. In P3 there's a clear "don't come too close" vibe from nearly everyone, like the protagonist has some sort of problem and there's a sense of dread in the air. It's very JRPG in the sense of "only we the mysterious special forces can save the world". In P4 the tone is lighthearted, they're all acting much closer like school friends or family, Yu is treated like a normal person and the mystery plays second fiddle to comfy slice of life.

>if you like Elma you are gay
Dumbest shitpost ITT

Attached: elmacurtain.png (400x398, 81K)

I'm just finishing replaying KH1FM. The game is terrible compared to 2 and 3. I've been spamming the same 3 hit combo with nothing changing for the duration of the whole game. God damn 2 improved on this. I've replayed 2 like 4 times. This is the first time I'm replaying 1 .

>It’s like 99% of the Xenoblade X fanbase left
They didn't leave, they're just discussing Xenoblade 2 and other Xeno games because the actual Xenoblade X fanbase are fans of the actual series.

Only a handful of mentally ill retards keep on forcing "Xenoblade X or Xenoblade 1 or Xenoblade 2 Versus everything else!" because they don't actually play the games.

>2 is still good
You don’t like X, fuck off

Attached: Elmagoddess.jpg (1476x2616, 505K)

You don't like Xeno, why are you even here?

Attached: Elma person.jpg (900x820, 373K)

>Elmaposter doesn't like X
Stop posting anytime

Attached: nagi.webm (854x480, 2.61M)

My fucking nigger HB is awesome and that sidequest was my favorite too except i like the formula more

This theme will never be beat.

youtu.be/jbgrbFcfnaQ

I wish I was in your place. Playing the first and best Kingdom Hearts for the first time is something I'd give my left arm to be able to do.

>When you can't comprehend somebody disliking your stupid meme game so you resort to writing a wall of text that's just dismissive false assertions

Attached: 1555918256453.png (655x335, 195K)

Anyone who actually understands what made X good wouldn’t like 2. Anyone can post pictures of Elma.

>consolewarfags are still falseflagging as Gearfriends falseflagging as Sagafriends falseflagging as Blade1friends falseflagging as Xfriends to pit the Xenoseries fans against each other
FTFY

>make webms of japanese X trailers as they released on Yea Forums
>put hundreds of hours into X
>defend X for years on the shitshow which was Yea Forums during the Wii U years
>spend months in /xbxg/ and lurk in their discord until the drama nuked it
>YOU DON'T LIKE X IF YOU LIKE 2
No, fuck off

Attached: XBX.jpg (502x710, 250K)

Why can't you like both? X line and mainline Xenoblade are two different series with different focuses.
2 is for fans of character and linear storydriven Xeno games while X is for fans of a newer more exploration heavy, open-ended and less linear Xeno experience.
Both have their merits.
Why do you constantly turn things into "Us vs them"?

>>put 80 hours into a game
>>realize you were not having fun all along
>what's her name, Yea Forums?

This mess of a game
>boring ass character
>empty open world
>anything major happens off screen and is casually delivered to you (if you wanted to see it, pay more money)
>one button combat system
>goes on rails (literally) after a big moment
>major badguys killed offscreen
>a love interest with so little screentime and character that I was more sad when your car died than when she died
>literally unfinished

Attached: FINAL-FANTASY-XV_20161127125208.jpg (1920x1080, 260K)