SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT THE WORST GAME YOU HAVE EVER PLAYED

SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT THE WORST GAME YOU HAVE EVER PLAYED.

Hard mode: The actual worst game you have played, NOT just a recently released or a popular game that is generally considered to be good that you pretend to hate in order to seem edgy and cool in eyes of 13 year olds on internets.

Attached: YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO....png (620x375, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KoeXaRo6Yy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Circus Party for Wii
It was a cute and hard game

I really want to fuck peppita rosetti

uncharted series, complete waste of money. utter trash.

Iron Armada
interesting concept, too bad the servers were fucking awful and it was basically unplayable as such
mission failed user

It was fun for irony’s sake

Fable 3: it ran okay on my computer.

A-Train for the PS2 I don't know what the fuck I was thinking.

will perform sudoku then. I don't play bad games, and when I do they are erased from memory. even good ones get purged.

>Granstream Saga

Shower scene was there, as advertised.

Attached: 1555751220220s.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

Who the fuck can remember the worst game they've ever played? Its been quite a long time since I've played a truly shitty game as I'm pretty good a judging if something isn't going to be to my tastes. When I do play a bad game, I don't play it long enough for it to leave a lasting impression. I realize it's shit, and then I stop playing it and I forget about it.

Vampire Rain
whole game is fucking mess
>but that fucking ending sequence

>Xmen: Destiny
I was able to get a full refund.

>ps1 game

based boomer

It's still a Final Fantasy, and the graphics are really good even if the characters are fugly

>Action 52

Most of the games can be played. You can select them and they will boot.

Mirage is far better, faggit

she doesn't have brown skin and white hair though
that's VERY important

>SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT THE WORST GAME YOU HAVE EVER PLAYED.
I tried and I got a cold shiver running through my entire body, had to go throw up, and I felt like I was about to faint.
It seems I'm allergic to having shit taste.

>SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT THE WORST GAME YOU HAVE EVER PLAYED.
The game uses colors in its color palette that are also used in other games, and when used in those other games, the colors look nice, so the game uses colors that could potentially be good.

THERE. I FUCKIN DID IT.

NO YOU IGNORANT SHIT-FOR-BRAINS YOU DID NOT FAIL BECAUSE YOU PICKED A RECENT, DECENT GAME BUT BECAUSE YOU SAID NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT IT
THE POINT OF THIS THREAD IS TO COMPLIMENT BAD GAMES, NOT FURTHER SHIT ON THEM

DA2 was terrible but Verric was a pretty good character and a top bro.

Unlimited Saga has very good music

Star Wars Demolition had a Twi-Lek upon which I masturbated.

I genuinely enjoyed unpatched version of Daikatana.

Two Worlds 2 on 360. The magic system seemed novel

I mean, you get to drive TRUCKS! That's cool... also, you get to drive trucks at the fucking speed of light and beyond, defying relativity because fuck (((Einstein)))

Aidyn Chronicles kind of actually had a plot I was interested in!

>Orphen: Scion of Sorcery
Can't say anything nice. Just want everyone to know it's complete shit.

Fate/EXTRA's opening sequence is really well done, and the first two stages have a very solid escalation of difficulty with regards to preparing you for the stage bosses.
It also adds a lot of really neat Servants. Notably Robin Hood and Francis Drake.

God, I despise that game. What a fucking travesty.

Attached: FGO Robin Smoking.jpg (700x800, 75K)

>Black Desert Online
BESIDES THE PVP AND PVE I REALLY ENJOYED THAT I COULD MAKE SHEKELS COOKING AND HAVING A MONOPOLY ON THE FOOD MARKET AS THOSE OTHER IDIOTS TRAINED HORSES AND FISH SIR! ALSO THE CHARACTER CREATOR WAS PRETTY NICE TOO AND MADE A CLINT EASTWOOD CHEF WIZARD SIR!

Some of the sparse bits of content in Botw were kind of fun.

Home Alone 2 on SNES. One nice thing about it is that mom tried to talk me out of getting it. Man, that game was such trash. People would come over to my house and steal my games and shit, but I wasn't too bummed out when someone stole that one.

Castle Crashers had nice music, I guess.

Unlimited Saga had a demo for FFX-2, which was fun.

Faggot

What's so bad about it?

FUCK CHRONO TRIGGER, I LITERALLY HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT IT.

FUCK YOU Yea Forums HARTMAN, KISS MY ASS.

Is it really that bad? I'm a fan of Quintet's previous games.

Metroid Prime Hunters, I heard the multiplayer was fun.

QUEST 64
THE SPELL SYSTEM HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BE COOL.
SOME OF THE DIALOGUE IS HILARIOUS, THOUGH I'M SURE IT'S UNINTENTIONAL.

Yes. It was terrible. Pirate it and try for yourself.

Attached: 1555750874604.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

>Aliens Colonial Marines
I have nothing good to say about it.

Attached: 1477966618539.jpg (641x653, 40K)

That's the one I wanted to post after looking through my collection of old games. God it's so fucking bad.

Final Fantasy II has a lot of interesting concepts that should've been toyed with more instead of being dropped entirely

Super mario 64. It was ok i guess? Im happy for people who enjoyed it.

[Spoiler]crash is better even then, 3d platformers are only enjoyable in a certain age range since it exercises basic problem solving skills.[/spoiler]

The music in Final Fantasy 8 is ok.
I'm not meme-ing FF8 is hands down the worst game I've ever played and it utter fucking trash.

I'd go further and call the soundtrack of Final Fantasy VIII Nobuo Uematsu's greatest, most mature work.
Currently having a breakfast comfy listening to youtube.com/watch?v=KoeXaRo6Yy0
And the graphics are amazing for a PS1 title, so is the general art design (just look at this motherfucker in pic related).
The mechanics and narrative are a dumpster fire, full of underdeveloped and unlikable characters, and I'm not talking Squall here. Such a shame such talent was wasted on it.

Attached: RAGNAROK-FF8-final-fantasy-viii-38031575-1024-768.jpg (1024x768, 441K)

eyes on me is really good user

Attached: Junghwa.png (476x591, 678K)

Agree'd, the only even remotely likeable character was Gilgamesh.

Sakura Beach
Girls were cute

Aquaman on gamecube, I'm glad the vidya rental store took returns

The art direction was pretty fucking cool despite having a mediocre design.

Dinomasters Party is absolutely horrendous (and apparently a 1:1 rip-off of another PS1 game). All I can say is, the menu music is catchy as fuck.

Castleween for PS2

The witch girl was pretty cute and art direction was decent.

Wolfenstein 2 TNO

Kingdoms of Amalur

The combat was kinda fun

Eyes on me is actually the weak point of that soundtrack. Heck, I suspect it was ordered by Yoshinori Kitase in pre-production and blasted around the offices in order to try and capture the feeling he had during the Titanic credits and the inevitable Céline Dion concert he went to after.

Fuck you, I don't remember THE worst game I've ever played

Mgs 5. Worse copypaste game ever made

Probably have played worse games but the worst game I ever beat was Beyond: Two Souls
the story had a couple of memorable moments, and it was over pretty quick

NFS 2015
Livery editor is actually really nice

Pagan Online

The opening 'animation' for each character you pick is pretty

Uh.. Well.. Let's see..

It manged to have co-op and online so kudos for that, I guess.

Attached: VKES_wii_esrb.jpg (999x1431, 291K)

Liquidator 2.
At least due to low graphics it did not lag.
It reminded me of early FPS.

I am probably the only one who played it.

Attached: 1544404117999.jpg (530x409, 28K)

DMC 2
I liked Dante's jacket.

Kantai collection

The characters are nice, Shigure being my favorite

>The Witness
uhh, some puzzles were cool?

Lords of the Fallen was clumsy, poorly scripted, clunky in the worst way and had a story so paper thin you could accidently walk through it and not notice.

BUT. Both the way Runes change how weapons scale/the gauntlet functions and how killing bosses in particular ways (typically harder) gave unique rewards was pretty fuckin cool actually. And I guess while 80% of weapons felt like ass to use a good number of the spells felt super satisfying to mash mobs with, and the Dual Wield Combos were neat, if a little finicky since hitstun could fuck up the timing

It wasn't bad enough for me to bother remembering. Because Honestly I have a hard time remembering things I don't enjoy. So I guess thanks for that mysterious shitty game I forgot.

I guess there was SF4 for the 3ds, While I did enjoy it, It became dead weight once newer additions came out. But for that finding cheese combos with blanka and guile abusing the no charge instant buttons on the touch screen.

Also the trophy fights with spotpass (Spot pass was a terribly under utilized feature past the first couple waves of games Might I add) Where kinda fun.