Why do trannies like this series?

Why do trannies like this series?

Attached: 14D0BEE0-3712-4241-9E3C-7A83227DCB26.jpg (520x600, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eDPkxNeyKQ8
youtu.be/Kk0zeDYsJ2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what an utterly forgettable series with a great soundtrack.

youtube.com/watch?v=eDPkxNeyKQ8

Uh did you mean to post a picture of Neptunia?

Why are you so obsessed with trannies, user?

What indication do you have of this? Same for . Why would trans like games full of cute girls they know they'll never be deep down. I thought the whole push to remove anime girls from games was from feminists and trannies who can't measure up because of "unrealistic expectations" or some shit?

Atelier series is somewhat forgettable but the Arland ones are the least. That's why they're bringing it back

I thought restera hated games with little girls because pedophillia

Attached: E644EEA7-37D9-44DC-998A-08A6E5B55589.gif (450x450, 1.99M)

Trannies don't like that series. Trannies generally have severe issues with cute aggression and like shit with ugly artstyles.

Please don't use Atelier, and especially not Meruru, to shitpost. Thanks.

Trannies don't like Atelier. Biological girls like Atelier.

It's not realistic and it's anime. Try again

You're all right. OP is just a dumb /pol/edditor who thinks anything anime=degenerate

It's the PreCure of video games, it's a series made for little girls which is why it's survived for 25 years

I'm no tranny, but I liked the series up to Meruru, the comfyness and music are top notch.

youtu.be/Kk0zeDYsJ2Q

Are the PC Atelier games your average cases of Koei making absolutely terrible ports? I was enjoying Rorona until my PS3 broke years ago, so I never finished it. Also
>$40 for these
>inb4 they don't go on sale for $10 despite being old as fuck, port aside

I played the Sophie port and it seemed fine. I think at release there were a few problems with low quality textures but it seems like they fixed them before I ended it playing it since I never noticed them.

They are ridiculously expensive for old games though, like you said. Even the older ports only go on sale for 25%-30% off at most.

>only go on sale for 25%-30% off at most
Fucking Koei

Ichikyo57 is a French tranny, that's why.

Literally who?

ITT /pol/ doesn't even know how to troll anymore

Meruru is a old hag.
Biggest sony atelier fanboy.

gosh I don't know about this game but I really don't like that track

How are they the biggest if I've never heard of them?

Actually there are tons of trannies who define their online presence with moe or even lewd shit, they're also all autogynephiliacs. How SJW they are varies but you'd be amazed how many faggots with moe avatars on social media are full on SJW, tranny or not. I wish things were as simple as you describe.

Best you all take my word for it and avoid social media, as a weeb the realization that troons, male feminists etc have infested my hobby is not a pleasant one.

>single men in their late 20s to early 30s trying to act like sexy moe animu girls

Attached: 1445717784390.gif (457x402, 88K)

That is indeed the reality and it is horrifying.

>40 year old men with moe avatars and precure figures

Attached: 1508364000270.png (748x378, 363K)

Is he really a tranny?