Risk of rain

When did you realize risk of rain 2 sucked and 1 was superior

Attached: 1544331890786.png (2480x3507, 3.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gLLa_JvaEZk
youtube.com/watch?v=-omE87RNV8I
youtu.be/n0Azy_fw0BQ
youtu.be/R2Ajrwsn5RQ
youtube.com/watch?v=p0Liw2oFlzw
youtube.com/watch?v=ChRPEv-hLUo
youtube.com/watch?v=wh5W_fUfF-I
youtube.com/user/FallingFastInc/videos
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046326332
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035794621
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057150680
hopooo.tumblr.com/post/156762917469/as-former-agdg-devs-how-do-you-feel-that-the
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>you have to dislike Y to enjoy X

Attached: 1555541228862.png (1159x665, 231K)

where was that ever stated brainlet

Classic RoR1 crashes.

Attached: 1524422100794.png (695x467, 27K)

I need guides to get the crab, deicide, and double mountain achievements.

Is there any way to guarantee double mountain statue spawns? Best character for pushing crabs? I fucking hate trying to farm the cube. For Deicide does overloading worm not work?

Crabs run away from you, fucking idiot, just walk towards them

Mine don't, they just reorient themselves to hit me. I'm running straight at them.

The artillery crabs not the normal ones you fucking idiot

I know, those are the ones I'm talking about.

WHERE DA FUK MAH NA VANILLA GAMES

youtube.com/watch?v=gLLa_JvaEZk

>Still need 3 more boss items for 100%
>3 multi hour runs
>6 ifrit horns
>5 ifrit horns
>8 ifrit horns
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: c3b.jpg (456x320, 15K)

Well they should be running away from you until they get far enough to replant themselves, if they aren't running then idk I guess you're just not intimidating lol

I've managed to get everything on the modified rig roughly where they'd need to be, except for the hands. Are people actually interested in getting the bare rig so that they can import models of their own into the game? And for those people, should I keep working on the hands? Because the hands have small bones which are ass to work with and I don't think I'll be able to fix them anytime soon.

that's a good post.

RoR1 Host When?

Never.
Move on with your life, grandpa

ITT: 3d is too hard for me

Did I break it yet?

Attached: 20190423023809_1.jpg (1920x1080, 289K)

Get 1 gesture and yes

>not even a month in
>already dead
nice

Attached: 2019-04-22_23-52-06.png (744x500, 171K)

ooo dang, only 14k players?? I want a refund hopoo

In what world is that considered dead? I wish my favorite game had even half of that.

kys

everything below 100k is dead to zoomers

P A T C H W H E N
Make vanilla great again.

Lets see if anyone's alive for Monsoon.

At least say what region ya fuck

Haven't seen EU players whine about my connection so I stopped adding it, if you are from EU tell me if it is good or not.

Invalid code

Just do it in the level after the first loop, any character is fine but good mobility will make it faster so maybe merc. Once you get there just stay near the cliffs so they spawn nearby. It's actually easier, faster and less annoying than I initially thought it would be. Just avoid any items that kill enemies on their own like tesla coils. Also, you don't really need the cube.

For Deicide, just play Mul-T, pray for a sticky printer and then it's done. I'm pretty sure the only bosses that count for it are the Elite variants of Overlords, Vagrants, Dune Striders, Titans and Beetle Queens. Overloading Worm or any hordes like Elders or Wisps do not count.

Double Mountain is just a matter of time, you'll find 2 eventually if you play long enough.

Attached: 1555866201796.png (526x1000, 307K)

I might get this game today, which tips would you liked to know when you were a drizzle shitter?

Cool thanks, also is there any achievement tied to the gold titan or is that incomplete? I've only heard of the gold portal but haven't found one yet Is it monsoon only? I'm currently doing these on rainstorm.

>take a quick glance over all the items on the wiki so you get a general idea of what things do
>save your lunar coins, you need them to unlock artificer
that's about it. just play the game and you'll learn it pretty fast

109775241000685274 RoR2

NA Monsoon

just play monsoon from the start, its faster and barely any more difficult than rainstorm

>playing monsoon with vanilla items
statistically impossible unless you want to play 5 games 1 loop each instead of a single long road

>which tips would you liked to know when you were a drizzle shitter?
To never even touch drizzle.

had to remake

I would probably use it, I like to make models.

>109775241000685274
That's the same code, dipshit

Invalid ID. Did you forget to get the code for the new room?

thats just wrong faggot, i made it to loop 4 solo earlier today

should be good now

just need 1 more

You need to find the golden shrine that costs a lot of money (looks similar to a shrine of chance). That will enable the gold portal once tp is ready. I'm pretty sure there's nothing worth your time there yet though. The boss is a hassle and the reward is like a titanic knurl or some shit, which I don't think you need to do this to unlock it, but I'm not super sure right now, I did it a while ago.

That playing Drizzle is ok and a good place to practice classes, unlock items, etc. Eventually you'll only be playing Monsoon or maybe just Rainstorm, but there's nothing wrong with easier difficulties if it's what you prefer, that's why it's in the game after all. It doesn't always has to be about challenge, sometimes you just want to play and relax for a bit.

Drizzle will give you false confidence due to the hidden item it gives you (+70 armor which equates almost 33% dmg reduction)

come on lads 1 more get in heeeerrreeee

The gold titan level has a couple of chests hidden along the edges and the boss drops a knurl, but overall it really isn't worth doing unless you want the monster log for the gold titan.

So, who was in the wrong here?

2 is fun but god do I miss the feeling 1 gave me

This Just start on rainstorm at least. Other than that, be time-conscious as enemies scale over time, not by how many times you've gone through the teleporter or enemies you've killed.

Hopoo somehow fucked up difficulty settings in this. Rainstorm - few enemies, Monsoon - shitton of bullet sponges. They should've take difficulty features from the first game.

more reliable my ass

Why do the 3D printers get stuck on one item sometimes?

So, is teleport rushing the ideal go to or is it a meme?

i told you i didnt switch lmao

make a lobby

ah, shit, i misinterpreted, sorry

also fuck it let's try it
US, vanilla, rainstorm unless people want monsoon
haven't tried hosting before so apologies if it sucks

NA Monsoon Vanilla
I have a non-trash connection edition

Well I fucked mine up
Use this one

>niche indie game with 14k players
>dead
Im actually curious to know what you consider not dead

Been lurking /rorg/ since I'm new to the game and snipped this to try to git gud. Had two consecutive 180+ minute games as huntress on rainstorm where I had to obliterate myself because stuff just stopped spawning, for whatever that's worth. The basic idea though is to just not waste time.

>sitting around on the first couple stages waiting for shit to spawn so you can buy chests before fighting boss
Waste when you can just do the boss even, grab emone from that, grab as many things as you can (I'd say prioritize things like legendary/big chests and the 3-choice shops over small chests and small chests over shrines of chance) and then bop on over to the next stage and doing it over again. Going out of your way to grab everything on the map seems like a waste of time when you can just move on to a totally fresh map.

Attached: looping.jpg (1440x206, 43K)

>Averages over 1/3 of the peak

it already has almost as much total sales than ror1

If you're playing solo or rainstorm then sure otherwise its retarded

Should just kys myself already, or try to find a gold shrine and try to delete/get deleted by Aurelius?

Attached: 20190423042003_1.jpg (1920x1080, 471K)

Gonna try this on monsoon rn to see how it goes. Will post screenshot of result.

>niche indie game
>the first sold almost 2 million copies
>the second made over 10 million in the launchweek alone with no advertisement.

Right, the point just seems to be that if shit isn't spawning quickly, do the boss, get money from that, grab whatever, and move on instead of going slow and letting shit scale while you wait for 3 shitty wisps to spawn. That's what I was trying to say. Dunno what multiplayer and monsoon are like.

On Monsoon you can rush the first two levels at most. If you try to continue "rushing" levels past that, the difficulty scaling will fuck you over.

take the coins

In RoR1 it was effective time economy so if you spawned on a stage with a few chests, you can still handle the enemies by keeping timer low. (On Monsoon it was essential)
In RoR2 it can be inefficient because timer is instantly jumping to the next difficulty bar once you clear the stage, so if you without useful items you will definitely suffer.

dunno about other monsoon strategies but i usually stay inside any given stage until i have unlocked all chests then do the tp event.
usually by the 4th stage difficulty is around insane but by that point you already have enough gear to not really give a shit about any enemies.
i found rushing to be detrimental overall. having more items is pretty much outpacing the difficulty in any scenario.

As far as rushing the teleporter VS farming the whole map and then doing boss/tele, it's worth considering the money you get from the actual boss and teleporter event. If you leave those for very last after clearing the whole map, all that money you get from those two things will have gone nowhere (besides the small XP boost), whereas if you hadn't have left them for dead last, you could have spent less time grinding gold off normal spawns to open chests and instead bought those chests with the boss/teleporter gold. That increased shekel efficiency means stuff hasn't scaled as much by the time you move on to the next stage.

For the first three stages I usually do a quick visual circuit of the stage notating chest locations/costs, open a few furthest from the tp, do tp event, then do the quick circuit again to open the rest.
I rarely leave any chests unopened but if I do it's because I miscalculated and did tp too early/didn't farm outside the zone enough

Doesnt change the fact thats its indie and only belong to a niche market. Its not the mainstream AAA game and does not pander to anyone. Them not having advertisements further concrete my point

Multiplayer needs a voting system for the TP activation.
Naturally, the choice of Host must take priority.

I haven't been keeping up with the modding stuff for RoR2, and i have no plans of doing anything soon, but since i saw this post i'll say that if in the future it's possible to mod in new characters with new meshes, textures and animations, i'd totally make stuff. So that's my kinda sorta not really relevant vote for your question.

>run up to tp
>"r?"
it's that easy you have you own built voting system

Good Yea Forums monsoon room have everyone fan out and hit every mountain shrine you see for the first few level. Usually hit teleport around 3-4 minute.
What makes the run is a good 3rd stage when you get strong enough to do a decent 4th stage where you kill everything in decent time and get the gold chests.
A good benchmark is if you're having problem farming eldar lemur then you're a bit slow or too fast and are undergeared.

>run up to tp
>r?
>"No, user, pls w8"
>"sure, my man"
>'murican MUL-T rides up and activates it anyway.

>try to play with pubs
>they're all drizzlets
kill me

now that theres a shop for glass, do you think it'll still be implemented as an artifact, Yea Forums?

>not playing on Drizzle
found your problem

Did a victory lap for the heck of it. I think I saw only one gold shrine the entire run.

Starting to see why people play Monsoon. I was already untouchable well before I picked up an Offering. Patch when?

Attached: 20190423044254_1.jpg (1920x1080, 257K)

>>'murican MUL-T rides up and activates it anyway.
why are euros so obsessed lol also stop

Results so far
Stage 1-2: No atk items made it feel slow as fuck
Stage 3: Got preon but only atk item was predator, almost died due to being so slow and little items
Stage 4: Luckily got sticky printer and mowed down everything, stayed for just enough to get some chests and a golden one. Probably unfair test now since I used the sticky printer a bit.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1846x1055, 1.55M)

I'll make Samus Aran a playable character and nobody can stop me!

Attached: DT4PF8PVwAYJiO5.jpg (723x1100, 127K)

>be me
>only challenge left is the moonson elite boss
>tfw the only one I have seen in my entiere life was a wisp and vaporized my ass with one hit

wisps don't count for it either
just play monsoon. you'll get the unlock easily once you get the hang of monsoon

How can I stop the Wandering Vagrant from raping my asshole? I never had this much of a hard time with it in RoR1.

It was a great wisp
I played moonson like tons of hour and no elite yet
Also, overloading magma worm doesnt count? yesterday I battled one for like 20 minutes and the achievement didnt count

There is no Overloading Magma Worm in this game, user, hence it doesn't count.
Also, only TP bosses count.
No, Golems and Wisps do not count even if they are bosses.

>get to the final stage for the first time
>die in the first room like a retard

Attached: 1378362912291.gif (500x375, 913K)

Try not dying. Helped me.

greater wisp, while a "boss" in the code is just a normal enemy--horde bosses won't work for this. has to be an elite boss (beetle queenie, stone titan, vagrant, dunestrider) spawned from the teleporter. Most commonly found by activating mountain shrines starting from 2nd loop but more common in 3rd-4th.
Unfortunately overloading worm is a unique species and so not an elite.

>There is no Overloading Magma Worm
??
youtube.com/watch?v=-omE87RNV8I

shit

That's not an Overloading Magma Worm. That's an Overloading Worm.

Thanks user I'll see if that helps.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kemurikusa - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.52.875.jpg (1920x1080, 205K)

Autism

I mean, find cover.
It only spams the nuke after take at least half of its HP.
The rotation is constant.
1) Barrage;
2) Big ball;
3) Nuke if HP < 50%.
You can stand on top of it.
Huntress might want to save Glaive for the Big Ball attack as it not only hits Vagrant multiple times but also gets rid of the ball.
Barrage is generally dodged by moving like a retard.

That's about it, user.

Watching a retarded youtuber was your first mistake. The overloading worm isn't an elite boss, it is its own unit.

Attached: Overloading Worm.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

kys

How do I get this entry?

Attached: 20190423051206_1.jpg (1920x1080, 155K)

Fuck off, retards, that's literally the reason it doesn't count for the achievement.

5-6: Rushed tele, half health'd boss with preon and with the initial spawned enemies had enough money to buy everything I could find.
7: Got ukulele, murdered boss, thought fuck it and obliterated myself.
I feel like if I were playing any other character I would have died on stage 3 since there were lemus and lesser wisp on my ass, but merc's mobility helped keep me alive. This is more of a single player guide since preon helped with half or more than half of the bosses health and only one of those wouldn't make that much of a difference in a 4 player lobby.

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (1918x1071, 1.47M)

>day 25
>I still hoping that Stone Titan shooting laser from its back is just an unnoticed bug

*fists u while you're hiding behind a tiny rock*

I fucking hate this fucking gay beam tracking.
Especially from the golden faggot.
Why the fuck is it impossible to disjoin it? I'm fucking T E L E P O R T I N G, how the fuck do you follow me with your fucking eye?

I hope you know how to mod samusfag

Attached: 1554841936248.jpg (1024x1191, 216K)

In solo play you can grab 3 chests every teleported and still be very fast on time as long as you’re lucky with boss spawns for your particular character, it’s inefficient to ignore nearby chests if you have the money for them, but it’s even more inefficient to sit on chests waiting for mobs to spawn to kill them, it’s also terribly inefficient to scour the map for every chest because unless you get lucky with a red drop on your first map it’s not worth the 2-4 extra minutes you spent looting

Are you the faggot that wanted her to replace Artificer? She'll definitely fit into the game but please be less lame going forward

Probably the Aurelionite stage. Gotta find a golden chance shrine to make the portal appear.

I don't expect anything but I hope you succeed!

Attached: 9e56aafd3531d942587cca6a5734203f.png (832x1600, 863K)

Interesting. I was planning on moving to monsoon and trying it on that now that I've had a couple really good rainstorm runs, so I guess I'll find out for myself what it's like as Huntress since I can't seem to move on to another character with how much more mobile she feels. I honestly ignored the preon part entirely when I did it because I didn't know what the fuck that was. I just looked for the capacitor. Pretty sure I've been grabbing a couple items on my way to the teleporter too because you are definitely weak as fuck.

>工芸家はまだ二刀流の呪文を使えない

Attached: lammy-j.jpg (863x709, 73K)

Playing as Mercenary in Risk of Rain 2 is honestly one of the best video game experiences I've had in a long time

Not really, this isn't risk of rain 1 and the teleporter works differently. If your goal is survival then your goal is to maximize your items/difficulty (items divided by difficulty) to maximize your chances of success. Rushing the teleporter is the worst way to do this because it just jumps the difficulty up. Getting far away chests and sitting around for money is usually not bad in comparison. Doing only the boss will not get enough money for many items until the middle of lategame when you feel the effects the least, but it will definitely make you go to level 2/3/4 with jack shit. If your goal is to speedrun and not survival then come back in a few months.

That’s where you’re wrong kiddo, if you’re not a retarded slowish you can jump into the second stage before going into medium, which will make chests spawn at their easy rate then it’ll tick over after a bit into medium itself, giving you higher gold earning and lower chest costs, are four whites worth it over this definite benefit? Especially on the second maps where the loot is condensed into a smaller area on average? And then if you’re also not retarded you can do the same exact thing with the next map but with hard mode this time and then you can pop into the forth while on hard mode and then go into insane where you’ll be earning 400 gold a kill and chest will still be only costing you 150 gold apiece, plus you get Preon 100% of the time instead of a “maybe you can have royal capacitor, fuckhead”

All this amounts to the rushing strategy being better than your hoarder mentality

which map should I attempt the crab thing?

Titanic Plains, second loop +
That's the only level where it's actually doable.

Does Yea Forums get the citrus and vitamins?

Attached: 20190423060241_1.jpg (1920x1080, 433K)

>cheats
>dies three times anyway
How bad can one user possibly be?

FUCK THE PRINTERS, the items it takes aren't random
I had fucking 3 fungi, 4 tougher times, but it took my only sticky bomb then my dagger, then my glasses, and all my gasoline
why the fuck does it prioritize damage items

Minus 30% :^)

someone make a room im tired of doing QP

US, vanilla, rainstorm or monsoon (your choice)
get in here

>cheats but still plays engie

Attached: 1552915678874.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Does some user want to clarify something for me? Been talking about this with a few friends of mine and we were curious as to how it actually works.
Does risky rain 2 actually have 1HKOs in it or not? I've seen pic related floating around in threads that claims to be code from the risky rain .dlls showing that you're never supposed to take more than 90% of your max health as damage from any attack, but it feels like there's enough circumstantial evidence that points in the other direction.
I feel like I've been one shot by attacks like the titan fist on late stages where there was nothing else around to make me take damage and I clearly saw myself taking damage from that single source more times than I can count on my fingers. My friends all claim the same. But I frequently see people saying that that's not how the game works and that you can literally never die in a single enemy attack if you're over 90% health. Part of me thinks that although that code snippet is actually in the .dll it's in a function that either isn't called at all or that the actual function it's in that is called or the mechanic associated with it is bugged, because of all the 1HKOs I've run into. It's not uncommon for software companies to push out programs that have a ton of unused code in them, usually shit that was being worked on and was unfinished before the patch went out but was left in anyways.
So can someone tell me the real deal? Is that code actually in the .dll but unused? Is it bugged? Do 1HKO's exist or not?

Attached: 1HKO_code_snipper.png (513x74, 3K)

It doesn't, but if two things hit you at once it will kill you.

When 2 didn't have my nigga HAN-D

i've been almost definitely ohko'd multiple times

How does that explain the times I (or my friends) have died it one hit from max health getting hit by a single attack when there was nothing else present then and we saw that it was a single attack? Do titan fists do damage multiple times over multiple tics? Is "max health" for that 90% value calculated differently depending on items and shields you have?

It doesn't but most attacks hit you twice so OHKO protection is negligible

Were they blazing enemies? The dot is separate from the attack

True ohkos don’t exist but there’s a blazing enemy type than can do that 90% hp thresh hold and do a dot on you that will take care of the other 10% near instantly. In addition to that there’s the electric enemies that put an orb on you that explodes after a duration and then there’s also stone titan lasers which count as a bunch of little hits on top of eachother or elder lemurians which can stack 10 blaze on you in about 2 seconds which is definitely going to kill you, considering all of these moves are technically “one” attack with multiple damages coming in staggered you don’t truly get knocked from 100 to 0 in one damage source, but it only takes one hit to build up the cummulative damage sources once you get to a certain point

Don't listen retards. Play drizzle and unlock everything asap. Once you unlock all the items you can finally play the game on monsoon and have fun.

I don't remember ever getting OHKO'd from full health.
Aside from blaziniggers, you should also remember that Shaped Glass effectively disables the health gate as it puts you at a fraction of your max health.

This is totally the reason you get "one hit" killed, it doesn't matter if a single instance of damage can't kill you when many of the truly dangerous attacks consist of multiple hits.

In RoR2 it's a meme. Without items you have no damage. Whole point of the game is to collect shit a get stronger right now since there's no end boss or stage to beat. Rushing teleporter is literally pointless.

The moment they showed off their fucking 3d game to please dumb fucking modern gamers.

No, non-blazing. That's why I'm wondering if certain attacks (like the titan golem fist) apply damage over two ticks or something (maybe the initial proc + the fist hitting you?)
Thanks user, that explains it. Do the stone titan lasers also include the golem single shot lasers that hit you once? Are those also technically calculated as multi-hits?
Thanks anons. Is there a full list of attacks that hit several times even though they visually appear to only hit you once?

open again, 2 slots

someone seemed to have gotten the black screen bug, so i remade the room

No, unless they are blazing or electrified they are single hits as well, it’s common for a wisp to hit you once before the laser goes off so it’ll feel like you’re getting one shot

one left, get in here

>Get deicide and double mountain challenge in the same run
>Only things left are moon challenges I give no shits for

Bandit update when?

why not just use the modanon .dll? it's fully functional and bandit as he exists now is a viable enough pick to play decently with him. the only reason I can see against playing with the .dll is wanting to do quickplay lobbies but why would you make yourself suffer like that? just grab your friends, make them install the .dll too, and enjoy the best boy in the game

>moon challenges I give no shits for
t. coinlet

i had my suspicions, but when i got deicide i knew it.

>Obliterate 3 times
>Get 15 coins
>Just do drizzle to get a bunch of items with the newts

I think it's just glowing meteorite that you get for it but that's how I would do it.

>Aurelius
really not a hard boss. i dont get this meme. he's not tough once you figure out how to hide on the map

EU VANILLA MONSOON

Different user, but I disagree with your assertion. On monsoon difficulty it is not like you need to wait around for enemies to spawn so you can farm gold in order to get chests. Usually there are more than enough enemies around that you can just run, kill, loot. The general idea behind maximizing build efficiency in a match is by getting the most items possible while keeping the difficulty as low as possible. Every time you jump levels, the difficulty increases dramatically, so you want to maximize the amount of loot you acquire and minimize the amount of times you jump the difficulty. Mathematically this is how you would build the fastest in order to overrun the difficulty.
If you want to just ramp the difficulty up real fast and be undergeared then go ahead and rush through levels. There's no wrong way to play this game, but there is an objective most efficient way to build.

Wandering Vagrant low health attack definitely OHKO's bud.

is there a way to unlock the runic bands ("Death Do Us Part") through xml editing? don't have a friend to open the aqueduct with and I can never seem to find the plates to do it as engie. sick and tired and it's one of the last ones I need to finish out my logbook.

3/4, get in

no

just roll a vase onto one

Just use engi to place a turret in one of the plates, once both are pressed at once its stays open

>75 minutes
>two mountain shrines
>no boss spawns
okay cool

The game actually tracks if you ever go into Drizzle. It doesn't do anything yet, but knowing that hoopoo is from here he's probably using it to see howmany players are filthy drizzle shitters

Bandit official release when

Attached: rorpee.jpg (667x645, 87K)

Bandit obviously cancelled. They showed him in 2017 videos yet he didn't make it into EA.

I play this game too fucking much. Monsoon

>hasn't unlocked true Bandit yet
You gotta go to the obelisk level after beating Aurelius, and one of the easter eggs on the level will be able to be opened with a prompt, inside is Bandit's hat which you can pick up and bring to the obelisk to unlock him.

What do you mean? Each one only prints one item. If you find a sticky bomb printer, it'll only print sticky bombs.

Revenge time
>inb4 gonna die before even opening the portal

Attached: 20190423213014_1.jpg (2560x1440, 479K)

>nothing but a couple of wisps around
>take 1000 damage out of nowhere
>no 'killed by' info
?

Attached: dead.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

He very well could be. His eight round limit is not conducive to continuous play, and the reload of those eight rounds isn't slow enough to justify headshot refilling it instantly upon kill. His kit is very, very, very much skewed towards Glass, but Glass isn't officially in the game.

I had something happen yesterday where I was just taking hundreds of damage worth of ticks for no reason on my first loop second level until I died. It was in MP so I assume it had something to do with latency and I was just getting hit by things that missed on my screen.

open again, 2 slots

Anyone hosting RoR1 EU?

>unlock acrid
>play him for the first time
>and beat the game for the first time

I felt bad cheesing the fight with drones, but hey a win is a win.

There's mods all over the place for bandit, I think modanon made it so his R becomes a dunestrider bomb, some discord person modded the R to be a tweaked MUL-T grenade

the only times i've had no killed by info its because i died to explosive barrels and such so maybe that

when that happened to me it showed a white square, there's literally nothing on my screenshot though

What in the literal fuck is the point of a gold portal? Just to ream you in the ass if you feel like being a flaming homo?

Dude fucking sniped me across the map for 3k damage with his laser.

Attached: okay.png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

git gud, scrub

What would you do to make stone titans more interesting to fight? Maybe running away to take cover and staying there until it's over was fun the first two or three times around but now it's just such tedious cancer. The fact that it instantly snaps to you whenever there's a line of sight just feels so lazy.

Does the game not reward you with Deicide if you respawn with Dio's Best Friend?
My friend unlocked it while I didn't and the two of us were alive but I remember having that item and actually dying at some point so I'm guessing I died during the stage we got the elite boss.

Instead of making the laser lock on to a player, have the titan laser a line in the ground that either lights on fire or explodes as it travels.

It only unlocks for the person dealing the killing blow.

Fuck thought I read here it was for everyone. Thanks.

How do I host my own game? RoR1

dont fucking bother with that shit, you have to port forward
dont expect instructions here, just look up a guide on google

Oh that fucking sucks, fuck it then. Thanks for the reply.

>What in the literal fuck is the point of a gold portal?
you get to waste a bunch of time for one item and an "original" boss
nah it just exists to unlock an item one time, then you never do it again

It takes like 5 minutes
youtu.be/n0Azy_fw0BQ

that would be worse early game, since you wouldn't have time to find cover before it started damaging you
artificer would get nuked

Attached: blazing.webm (1280x720, 2.05M)

So this is what it feels like to be an astronaut

Attached: Heaven.jpg (2560x1438, 2.05M)

maybe ive caught a bad case of retardation, but it took me longer, then i found out my rig isn't even that good for hosting
if host loses frames, then everyone suffers for it. I remembered my team decided to end for some reason, and they were wailing on providence with every particle effect in the game.
it was actually extending his defense buff duration in real time and everyone kept shooting the 0 hp ghost boss.
I had to spam in chat telling them to stop hitting it, it was kinda funny for a minute.

WERE RIDING THIS MONSOON STRAIGHT TO GOLDY FUCKERS.

Attached: Memes of Destruction.png (989x1334, 1.18M)

>ground control to major tom

these are some huge trees, christ

Attached: Heaven2.jpg (2560x1440, 1.62M)

How in hell did you got the bazar?

it's placed at the bottom of the pillar where you spawn

Can you reopen it?

Throw yourself in the pit where you spawn.

ONE LEFT
GET IN HERE MOTHERFUCKERS

You better not fuck with me

vanilla
burgerland

hes not kidding you have to jump down and land on a section of terrain
its actually a huge pit, but fall damage can't kill you, so just get a run where have fungus

>kill yourself myself

ROR2 is basically still in beta and we get to play it and the best you can say is a more completed game is more completed

wow, such insight

You can't do anything with current player speed. It's either cheap one shot deaths or easy mode. Notice how easy game became once blazing enemies got nerfed and how new glacial mechanic is pretty much just a one-shot trap not really something new for game's balance. RoR2 is a good game but it's litereally impossible to balance properly for fun loops.

Time freezes in the gold portal now, you get 3 chests and a boss drop

>arm cannon primary, can be charged
>missile secondary
>morph ball shift
>power bomb R

Would probably be better than Commando.

Because it's not going to be balanced for fun loops. It's going to be balanced for the 7-stage formula.

if you stop shooting and sprint perpendicular to lasers, they actually miss
the issue is that we don't have command and we dont always get the items we need
its kinda like original ror1 before the artifacts, except the late game is harder

all that effort is not worth 4 items IMO, I don't even care that it pauses the timer
is the boss drop always titan knurl or is that coincidence

4 chests.

Where are brainstalks on mul-t? I'm not sure if they just didn't get shown on my run or it's a nod to the fact he's a robot without a brain to stalk.

>monsoon mp
>I find THREE challenge of the mountain
>get them all
>blazing titan spawns

Shame there was a 2-3second delay, I wanted to see the loot.

>tfw got a godly rng during a run
>find gold boi shrine
>"finally i'm going to kill that faggot"
>PC fucking crashes for no reason
>gold boi once again evades me, this time crashing my whole computer, not just RoR
I'M ONTO YOU YOU GOLD SACK OF SHIT LET ME KILL YOU

samus is too OP for any game other than her own, thats kinda what makes her special
besides, her screw attack feels like whirlwind and boost ball is too similar to mult's dash
but you COULD make it happen

>70k peak
Some AAA releases dont even reach that number

What about samus with no powerups?

artificer SUCKS

do you only get Deicide as the host?
was playing with one friend who was the host and we killed a blazing bqueen and he got the achievement and I didn't

Attached: 2677067_orig.png (710x750, 239K)

how did this game get so much exposure compared to the ror1? I don't feel like they marketed it beyond the sale itself and I didnt see shit from gearbox??
I wasnt around for ror1's release, I got it on the second to last patch because I saw it on a pop up when I launched steam
thats kinda how I find most of my games on steam, but i know a lot of youtubers covered ror2 for some reason
I forgot ror2 was happening until i control f'd for ror1 as usual except that night was THE NIGHT

who's that pokemon?

Attached: it's not commando.png (704x199, 146K)

gotta get the last hit
I did it solo cuz I got gud and found 3 meathooks

you might need to land killing blow

how do people instakill stuff in late game to the point where they get hundreds of items
i always loop twice then fall off
does glass boost onhits? I thought it was only base damage so I ignored it

>if you stop shooting and sprint perpendicular to lasers, they actually miss
That only works when you are on a flat surface.

Because RoR 1 was a hit and it spread via word of mouth but a lot of people didn't buy it because of how multiplayer worked or the bugs so when RoR 2 rolled around there were a lot more people who knew about RoR that didn't buy RoR 1 and they bought it. It helps that people were bitching for RoR 2 for forever so when we got a confirmation the hype began.

GIMME THE FUCKING CONTENT HOPOO I ALREADY 100% YOUR UNFINISHED MESS

Attached: 1491381326970.png (256x256, 9K)

You need to hit a critical mass of crow bars and some item that scales ridiculously on dmg% and/or AoE radius. Such items are Sticky Bombs, Will o' Wisp, ATG Missiles

if your base damage is doubled, so is all proc damage because it IS your base damage multiplied
I got that far because shield generator is unaffected by glass
I could buy 20 glass and continue oneshotting bosses well into endgame but the game stopped generating enemies so instead I oneshot the happy merchant

OPEN AGAIN, ONE SLOT, GET IN HERE FAGS

Take about 3-4 minutes to kill dudes and loot chests, then activate the teleporter. Don't rush teleporters till you're on the 3rd Loop, or you won't get enough money for loot.

Engi

Risk of Rain is basically Yea Forums's game

I have never seen the level of discussion surrounding it on any other conversation/gaming medium

Obviously going on Yea Forums and saying "oh hey guys there's a RoR2" is going to make sales skyrocket. Plus the game has (had?) a BOGO so you can give a copy to a friend.

Because risk of rain 2 is incomplete and 1 isnt?
It's like saying the beta for metroid ZM is worse than the finished product of nes metroid

I'm just hungry for more content, it feels just the same as the first one but with less content and some 3d limitations.

Attached: engie.jpg (1920x1080, 396K)

For the lunar autist archivement, do I need 5 different unique lunar items or just 5 lunar items of any kind (like 2 of one and 3 of another)?

>basically Yea Forums's game
>can give a copy to a friend.
does not compute

download the mod then, retard

any, not unique

Heh.

Yea Forums has had the most RoR1 threads and discussion I have ever seen anywhere. It's the source of every build macro image and 99% of the memes surrounding the game. It's not a stretch to say RoR 1 and 2 are Yea Forums's game(s) because 99% of the audience is Yea Forums anons.

>giving a copy to a friend
>does not compute
begging threads

Marketing ploy to get people to gift keys in threads, exposing the game to all the people in the thread

Also important to note that the game doesn't count Mul-T's backup item until you change weapons to have it active.
I had 5 but it didn't activate until I changed to the laser since I had it there.

OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE

Attached: 20190423105630_1.jpg (1920x1080, 415K)

Wish they'd throw out some more, then. If I had a copy, I'd give one right now.

How did you fail with a kit like that? Were you just huddling with your turrets under shields and got punted with a fist or something? You shouldn't be cowering with your turrets after the second loop and further.

GET REKT, SON!
youtu.be/R2Ajrwsn5RQ

Also, pic related is the finale of the run. Got another shrine. Got slapped, but his ass cannot be unkicked.

Got fucking damn it, I feel like I won the game.

Attached: 20190423230348_1.jpg (2560x1440, 398K)

>mlp avatar
you need to leave & stay leave

isn't there always a gold chest on 4 somewhere? Tips on how to find it?

reminder that you can have infinite uses for your active items when playing MUL-T
just get some fuel cells, your item in one slot and EoG in the other
when you have 1 charge left, drop the effigy and swap with your item, recharging your cells because EoG has no cooldown
rinse and repeat

When you go into the Gold Portal, you fight a special Titan with some unique mechanics. He's invulnerable and you have to activate like a bunch of totems in the map to remove his invulnerability.

At any given time he can laser you across the map and kill you in half a second.

There's always one kinda hidden in the middle of the stage sometimes more spawn.

Thank you for your input, user!

in between the big rocks, there's a little cave half covered by small rocks, it's in there

I kinda wish blazing was broken again. It made for some hilarious memes, also it's nice having an enemy that strikes fear into your heart. H aven't felt that since ch ildhood

Also, bless Hopoo for the health gate - it's definitely there. Saved my ass at least twice during the run, maybe more. Once from a Golem blast, once from Overloading Worm slap.

Nice pony, would fuck

where are my EU niggers at?
Somebody with a good connection hosts pls

I don't know, user. These faggots scare me just fine.

Attached: 20190423220408_1.jpg (2560x1440, 667K)

FROOT

How does careful slug interact with corpsebloom? Just seems like it might actually be good synergy.

when ror2 ran out of content

>corpsebloom
>ever good with anything at all
no. corpsebloom gets you killed in all circumstances and should be avoided like pre fix wake of vultures.

>I feel like I won the game

Attached: 1555924935015.jpg (500x375, 147K)

They should make a blazing variant called firestorm for giant mobs (e.g. elder lemurians) and give the mobs a blazing damage ring that constantly expands under them until they are defeated or it covers the entire level's floor and everyone has to play the floor is lava or die.

literally doesnt matter at that point.

finally a correct answer

Attached: holy nova.png (849x705, 878K)

S O O N

Attached: IMG_20190423_003903.jpg (4032x3024, 3.25M)

H O W M U C H
O
W
M
U
C
H

Attached: 1554303784403.jpg (626x717, 34K)

But user
That level is all rocks :c

They need to rework the Laser Titan AI.
It's stupid that if you don't get hit by the first hit, you can dodge it entirely without problems, but if the first tick hits it's completly unavoidable no matter how fast you are (unless there's cover ofc).

Any RoR2 lewd mods out yet? Links?

I'll gladly give out the model for free and people can't print/order a print of it from shapeways or whatever,, but I don't have the patience to paint more than one of these. I love everything BUT the painting. It's my weakest skill

Attached: IMG_20190418_142327.jpg (4032x3024, 2.65M)

Give every variant a chance to be OP

Attached: 1555902805439.png (746x600, 137K)

Well 2 has a lot of content missing so it's not fair to say anything yet. Just wait till 2 gets artifacts and more monsters and bosses. Can't wait for funballs.
Only thing I'm worried about is the finished soundtrack being way worse than 1's

Send it to Hopoo and guarantee HAN-D's spot.
Also make an Acrid for me, RIGHT MEOW. Seriously, shaping up really fucking great, user. Great job. Also, not like you need páinting skills with HAN-D, only colored part is the 'eye' and hammer. Rest you can print in the right color, like the cuffs and hat.

Attached: 1512878547397.png (363x342, 66K)

OPEN ONCE AGAIN WITH ONE SLOT

Those look like some pretty easy edges to highlight, senpai. you should at the very least trim down those mold lines with the back of a knife.

Attached: 11cdb413ef69dec47a63e02aebca9c4d828064700c3f48051f05df74a86bb315.gif (546x609, 60K)

How do I search for IDs

youtube.com/watch?v=p0Liw2oFlzw
youtube.com/watch?v=ChRPEv-hLUo
youtube.com/watch?v=wh5W_fUfF-I
HOPOOOOOOOO

Attached: burning.png (1300x866, 1.39M)

I don't play RoR, I just like the threads on Yea Forums because it's people enjoying discussing a video game

Attached: 1313717142001.png (493x402, 4K)

That shot is actually the unpainted prototype, all of these are 3d printed, the prototype was in a lower resolution of print so there are tons of lines. The final one isn't flawless but it's smoother for sure

>posting your shitty videos
banned and bluepilled

Not even my videos retard

>posts 3 different characters
>all from the same channel
>n-n-n-not e-even my v-videos, R-R-R-R-RETARD

I don't know how to mod this game though.

Hello all fellow risk of rainers/4channers!
You might know me from other generals or my youtube channel youtube.com/user/FallingFastInc/videos
but I'd like to extend a warm welcome and invitation to Yea Forums's VERY FIRST /rorg/ discord server!
Message me, adamantium or
Jimmen for more info!
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046326332
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035794621
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057150680
Don't miss your chance! We post ebic risk of rain memes from these very threads!
We have a diverse cast of anons from all over the world! Remember diversity is OUR STRENGTH!

Attached: file.png (1756x1016, 1006K)

*datamine

>tfw getting punched into the stratosphere by 4 stone titans

Attached: 1526326502801.png (555x516, 242K)

Go away

Now that RoR2 is out, say goodbye to those threads. Yea Forums is faggots like that.

yikes and cringepilled

>mfw I sent myself into the stratosphere with Whirlwind

Attached: 643.jpg (988x755, 121K)

>Heh, got punches out of that mess of lasers, explosions and claws, this turned out great for m-
>Remember I don't have a Hoppo feather
>Or a mobility move
>Falling down pretty fast, my healing hasn't kicked in

Attached: 1555902553067.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

>get punched by 4 titans
>I am fine, 70% of HP left
>get teleported after flying out of bounds from said punch
>1 HP left
>die to burn
on this day I received a grim reminder

>69690 sales
Pure kino

>getting one-shot from titan fisting as arti

>get instakill by 2 explosive barrels

Attached: 1417820080715.jpg (471x517, 80K)

>Unfinished Early access game released weeks ago is unfinished

Fucking
Minds

I never pick Frost Relics anymore because of this, unless I'm playing Merc.

No, this is dead.

Attached: file.png (792x150, 95K)

>Stillborn
At least this game had impressive cinematic trailer

Chef and Acrid.
I don't know how Acrid will work in 3D if they plan on bringing him back.

>only 77 minutes in
Not even close, user. Game breaks at two hours.

>14k players
>when it's fucking 3am in burgerland
wow amazing work deductive you sure btfo us tf out
it peaks in the evening around the mid 20ks every single day you stupid nigger

IN THE ARMS OF AN ANGEL

Attached: still the fastest.png (670x82, 38K)

fuck off to reddit

>Risk of Rain is basically Yea Forums's game
holy shit you're delusional. totalbiscuit and tons of other indie game shills talked about how great risk of rain is and it sold a fuckload.

for an indie game it was monumentally popular, not an obscure game only Yea Forums knew about. risk of rain 2 its high playercount peak from streamers playing it on the first weekend following its launch (it was peaking at tens of thousands of viewers, front paged on twitch) and the BOGO sale.

Why does nothing in the game mention commando's damage scaling down with distance?

EU
Rainstorm/Monsoon
only start at 4/4

user's point isnt that ror was only popular here, but that compared to other sites it is the most popular here

Pointless anyways, it literally just does 3x33% with no stacking either. Out of all the items this one feels the most rushed.

I think I remember noticing that on Mul-T's nailgun too.

It just depends on your flow. Take at least 2-4 items with you to the teleporter, or get the ones furthest from it. Just try to not have too much dead air in your run and you'll be fine, rushing it wont do much either when you'll take longer at the teleporter and have to run through half the map again anyways.

I WOULD farm Abyssal Depths though, the guaranteed legendary chest is worth it since red items are potential game-changers

everyone's damage scales with distance I think

yeah but the original question was why ror2 took off in popularity and user's inane answer was that Yea Forums had something to do with it and that just isn't true

streamers boosted sales, gearbox aired an ad for it at their gay stupid expo thing they did, it probably got front page'd on steam, lots of people probably bought it cuz of the "overwhelmingly positive" hype, etc etc etc

my point is, Yea Forums had literally nothing to do with ror2 selling like hotcakes (beyond establishing a consistent fanbase for ror1)

it's pretty evident, i don't think the game needs to point that out to you clearly.

I'll mod Sephiroth into the game... FUCK YOU he'd be epic so shut up.. And don't try to stop me.

not only that, but it has a near-zero proc chance, as in it will basically never proc your pile of sticky bombs or daggers or stun grenades.

frost relic sorely needs a buff; better proc rate, actual stacking (more damage or larger radius, idc), and it needs to be an orb rather than a circle.

>yfw normalfags find out it was developed by people from Yea Forums and /vg/

Y'know, that got me thinking about a really dumb item idea
>Masamune
>Only drops if at least one person is playing as Merc (or any other melee class if any get added in the future), and can only be picked up by him
>+100% (+50% on stack) attack range
Dunno what rarity it'd be.

Real shit?

Attached: running titan.gif (400x360, 51K)

join my lobby goddammit

Attached: 1491576716188.jpg (583x583, 36K)

>it was developed by people from Yea Forums and /vg/
>now they gather feedback from reddit and discord

When RNG keeps fucking me over with shitty items so that late game is a slog

STOP GIVING ME HEALTH KITS AND SLUGS WHEN I HAVE TRANSCENDENCE!

who the fuck would come here willingly
It's all crabs in a bucket who stink of their own shit

And Huntress!

Because it was announced at PAX and came out literally two days later after the announcement.

STOP PICKING UP TRANSCENDENCE, YOU MORON

given the state of the boards i understand it

transcendence is fantastic every time I use it

can you blame them? imagine going on rorg and trying to find actual feedback

Hopoo
hopooo.tumblr.com/post/156762917469/as-former-agdg-devs-how-do-you-feel-that-the

>attack range
Kind of meh...

Attached: RoRSD.png (735x421, 43K)

It's even more fantastic every time you aren't using it!

>Getting lasered by a smol titan and then immediately get air juggled by a second one and my limp body goes zipping through the space-time continuum

Bueno

______

Attached: 1555897672274.gif (400x380, 45K)

nice reasoning, faggot

FUCK STOP IT

Attached: despair but also jerma.png (1366x1185, 1.58M)

Alright, how about this?
>Crit damage +75% for most characters
>Only +50% for Merc(/other melee-ers), but he also gets +100% range
I'm mostly trying to play off the fact Sephiroth's sword is FUCKING HUGE.

Attached: seriously what the shit.png (1680x1200, 1.12M)

MAKE ME STUPID BITCH!

I think it would be pretty confusing if it worked differently from character to character.

I think a 75% boost to crits is already good. Reds are easy to farm in this game, so if you just get two of those things, you'd be wiping the fucking floor with Eviscerate (obviously it would be very strong on other characters like Commandy and Mul-T).

Eh, I guess.
I still think it'd be fun to be able to just wipe the entire map in a single swing.

>2 stone titans
>engineers is in a bubble
>one launches the poor bastard like a clay pigeon as the other one is charging

Attached: 1440285622773.gif (296x296, 2.01M)

Any vanilla EU rooms still up?
Otherwise I'm throwing up a new one.

Attached: e53.png.gif (700x682, 1.39M)

Maybe it could be a use item with a really low cooldown. Just a stupidly fucking large sword that does about as much damage as the Royal Capacitor, and can proc just like it.

It would be really fun with Gesture of the Drowned + Fuel Cells + Soulbound Catalyst because you'd just be fucking swinging a giant sword around over and over nonstop. Maybe not the most practical use item, but then again, only four or so use items are actually good in the first place.

Attached: chadcheater.png (1281x1024, 35K)

Throw it, Bruh.

half the time my turrets live to the end of the stage but I don't
at least this gives me an excuse to loot goblin pre-teleport since I'll get bonked anyway

Due to popular demand.
EU Vanilla Monsoon.

Attached: 1555068217975.png (1532x2047, 803K)

>posted 3 mins ago
>server already full
every fucking time

Attached: 1507392166577.jpg (500x245, 30K)

Stellar run, by the time I found the sticky bomb printer I was already about 2 loops in

Attached: 20190423172547_1.jpg (1920x1080, 356K)

how to unlock artificer?

Attached: 1554395625032.png (1800x1428, 633K)

As if health kits or slugs are any good

pay the lizard jew your moonshekels

pay up

Not really, but Scythes are.

Maybe but those are greens, transcendence is a much more consistent find

Man down. New chances.
EU Vanilla Monsoon 3/4

Attached: 1554996128033.gif (500x500, 386K)

It generally isn't, unless you
a) Cheat coins
b) Do farming runs
As there are much better ways to spend your lunar coins than buying Transcendence.
The problem with Transcendence is it being really bad against sustained damage. There's a certain point after which you basically have to be near-one-shotted to actually die. This doesn't apply to Transcendence.
By the way, does the health gate work with Transcendence?

I want to say I suck, but her gameplay seems to work against most items.

>As there are much better ways to spend your lunar coins than buying Transcendence
Are there? Transcendence and Gesture are the only good lunar items. And transcendence is incredibly good.

I know it's stupid, but I really hope someone mods her into the game. I think she'd fit into the world and the game perfectly.
M1 - basic laser beam(can be charged)
M2 - missle volley(fires three missles, but can also be charged for super missle dealing the damage of four missles)
3rd - grappling beam(can be fired at ground for an extended roll forward)
4th - Morph ball mode
- 150% move speed
- can drop weak bombs
- any ability exits morph ball mode,
then activates

Jump would be screw attack obviously.

Attached: 1543993427755.jpg (728x1024, 157K)

>a) Cheat coins
>b) Do farming runs
I've been at 40+ coins for ages without doing either of these things, use your ears and listen for the chest opening noise, that indicates a coin has dropped

She has the hardest start of all characters, along Merc.
But if you can make it past the first 2 stages the runs are usually as long as any other.

Probably the worst Samus concept yet

Transcendence is incredibly bad.
The gesture is absurd. Shaped Glass can make runs. Crown actually has its uses.
Transcendence doesn't provide enough HP to justify it robbing you of life-leech.

>arti, merc
>harder start
???
it's literally the opposite, arti's skills are the highest damage in the early game (besides maybe mul-t), her big problem is her lategame doesn't scale well. same with merc, his early game mobility is the best and his damage is pretty good but his lategame is rough if he doesn't have teddies and lots of heals

Merc has an easy start.
He has a hard time reaching a critical mass quick enough to not die to blazing niggers.

Yeah but you can stack Transcendence.

The fuck even killed me

Attached: Capture.png (1296x1063, 1.13M)

Imagine coming to nu/v/ for feedback.

you don't need lifeleech when you have 5k hp you faggot

Your own incompetence

MUL-T WHEN

I WANT BOTH BEEP BOOPS

Sure. Linearly. 10 will quadruple your HP. You get hit for x5 your HP - you die even if it triggers the health gate as you're stuck at 10% and can't recover.
You run with 100% HP, you get hit for x5 your HP - you drop to 10% and then you're 100% again in two seconds, even if you have a dot on you because you can actually life leech.

what was this originally? Ive seen edits of it in kirb threads

this is why I always try and grab/print one dio bear just as bullshit insurance

Maybe during the first hour of Drizzle, you retard.
Enemies who can deal damage will deal MORE than 5k any reasonable time in.

Man down. New chances.
EU Vanilla Monsoon 3/4

Attached: e28.jpg (600x576, 55K)

At that point, if the main attack gets to you to 10% the dot will finish you off even if you leech. Most attacks hit you more than once anyway, so your oneshot protection isn't gonna do you any favors.

> literal disclaimer that says the game is EA and OP ignores it

LOADER IS NEXT. Sorry user. I started planning and sourcing parts for these customs back when RoR2 didn't exist, so I have parts for Loader and possibly engineer just taunting me. I will do MUL-T eventually, because I like the design a lot.

RoR1 might be more complete but it is far more reliant on rng than RoR2 is even in it's EA state.

In RoR2 you can at least survive the first loop without an optimal build but in RoR1 if you're playing Commando and you don't get at least 3 stacks of missiles and some form of movement speed buff by the end of the second area than you might as well just retry the run right then and there because the Third stage boss is just going to completely fuck you regardless of your skill.

Attached: Pain.....gif (380x278, 917K)

help

Attached: 2f9d3f2fa074689e79795b4a86bb2c27.jpg (936x55, 15K)

Come in here you shits. Come play the game instead of whacking it to huntress thighs

JOIN JOIN JOIN

Oneshot protection works wonders if you aren't trying to eat shit with your face.
I face-tanked Overloading Worm on ~90 minutes Monsoon and survived because of the one-shot protection
2 hours Monsoon Aurelionite deals ~1k damage per tick of the beam, by the way.

I agree and that's a good thing

this is why I don't think this game really needs Command but hopoo will probably put it in anyway.

You think Commando doesn't eat shit in this game if he doesn't get any onhit or good red early

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

Attached: 20190419122432_1.jpg (2560x1440, 548K)

Search for PSG 3D printer, user.
PSG + Glass is fun.

Still waiting on that last person to scrub it up.

I literally posted a screenshot earlier in the thread at 131 minutes in on Monsoon with transcendence you fucking spanner
( )
suck on my cock

At least Commando in RoR2 has generally more mobility and have an entire new dimension to use to dodge things with.

In RoR1 your literal only form of dodging was jumping and rolling with him and if you didn't have enough movement speed then you'd just die anyway.

His M2 is way shittier tho, doesn't hit as many enemies or even knockback like in 1.

New EU room up due to bug.
Vanilla Monsoon.

Attached: I+wish+for+more+risk+of+rain+2+memes_951bc0_7047949.jpg (1200x676, 75K)

I saw a newt altar on the sand/desert level on top of a bridge that looked broken

How do you get up there

>4k HP with 3 Transcendence
Nigger, I had 2.5k with Huntress with just Vultures.
Transcendence sucks ass and you're basically retarded. I too stopped receiving damage by that point, you absolute fucking nigger.

What RoR1 has over 2 is ofc, more items, more characters, more maps and ultimately better music, but RoR2's gameplay is so damn satisfying
Once RoR2 starts getting more content, it'll easily surpass 1.

Attached: 1443729245204.png (402x348, 27K)

>get proven wrong
>screech like a faggot
kek

>77 minutes
>MUL-T
>drizzle 2.0

Attached: 1554690764546.png (245x369, 130K)

Taking requests for drawings and edits.
Simple things, don't wanna spend too much time on one thing.

Attached: quick com.png (500x356, 104K)

????????????????

Attached: 20190423132850_1.jpg (2560x1440, 493K)

This with RoR engi

Attached: 1543972072883.jpg (356x378, 26K)

Cowardice.

I don't think 2 will ever get funballs on the scale of 1, I don't think 2 will ever manage to implement the chaotic gameplay 1.

>I know it's stupid
good, can we stop this smash-tier speculation wank now

Arti and Huntress laughing at user for playing Drizzle mode.

Attached: Touhou_easy_mode_how_lame.png (882x667, 108K)

Oh god ;_;

>"muh Transcendence"
>"muh 5k HP"
>died twice
I see the Transcendence kept you safe, huh.
Now how exactly had you proven me wrong, faggot?

Attached: monsoon.jpg (2560x1440, 837K)

SEQUENCED

Attached: 20190423133420_1.jpg (2560x1440, 450K)

>died twice
trying to jump around out of bounds on the aqueduct :^)

haha more like robbed

ZOOM

>we don't have command
the mod is out and works great, user!
also, there is a mod which enables REAL glass (10% hp, 500% damage), not the pussy lunar shit!
we are now just funballs, all-elites, and enemies-drop-chests away from """""""fun!"""""""

an elder lemurian lady who steals the H3AD-ST v2 and crushes a poor engineer with her ass as he desperately reaches for a bustling fungus printer

also you can just draw lemurian ass if that's too complicated, or a lemurian that's drawn like a ringtail lemur from earth, your choice

>dying to aurelionite as an engie with 2 (TWO) hardlights
you had 6 shields, my dude, how did he even hit you, what did you DO???????

rainstorm
EU west

probably got popped up by the ranged rock attack then lasered while out of the shield's range

You never answered me from the last /rorg/ thread you cheecky cunt

I mean, at his level of items that's a pretty basic thing to avoid, just step out the red circle. If he had no movespeed or whatever, then yeah, but at lmao16hooves it's pretty trivial

he prob just got cocky and stood still thinking he was untouchable

to be fair the character discussion, when it gets started, is pretty in depth

This with commander glasses is lens

Attached: 1555956294143.jpg (576x478, 18K)

she looks like Mag without her cloak

Here ya go. Hope you like it.

Attached: engi.png (500x531, 105K)

Vanilla US Midwest Monsoon

1/4

based, saved

Great

I was walking over to a totem pole on the edge of the map and his laser just sniped me from a mile away.

His damage was way overtuned, there's no way a single tick of laser should do like 4k damage.

this but with commando and lens maker glasses
or bandit if you want to be ahead of the curve

Attached: 1535056439443.jpg (640x640, 55K)

Where the hell are all the gamers, GET IN HERE

SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP

Attached: 365-feb16-2.jpg (588x391, 74K)

RoR2 has an actual online and they did a buy one get one free sale for the first few days. I'd been the only person to play the first one, but got a few of my friends to also get copies.

3/4

GET IN US MIDWEST MONSOON

cute ferret user

Attached: 1459316987066.png (742x670, 199K)

It's like you people don't read the argument being made whatsoever, you disagree with my assertion? That's fine, you haven't demonstrated how it's incorrect yet. You can get into hellscape without spiking the difficulty almost at all and get 1-2 guaranteed reds and all of other boxes for cheap, the only conceivable reason to clear a map is to use the space jew's workshop to trade up gear. That's it. You refuted nothing in the post, you didn't express how spending three extra minutes scouring a whole map for 3-4 extra whites mathematically adjusts for the difficulty going up the entire time while doing so, especially if the whites you get don't contribute to DPS, which is mathematically likely to happen. No matter what happens, no matter how you look at the circumstance, slowfag or rushfag, there's one constant: You need to get to second map before ticking up into medium difficulty, therefore, unless you get exceptionally lucky with multiple mobility items as your very first boxes AND the path is a perfect circuit, then you aren't achieving the aforementioned criteria of reaching map 2 before box prices jump.

I hope we get more characters than the four spots left
Bring back Acrid

legit cool as fuck

Attached: 1505681815571.png (250x400, 8K)

The current placehodler spots mean all the planned 1.0 content.
Nothing stops them from doing more or keep adding content after launch. Some sort of free updates or a full expac would be nice

Attached: bestboi.png (750x578, 224K)

nigga are you not on /toy/?

four spots are probably all the characters left for release and then we'll get more after the game goes out of EA

post bandit stuff

Attached: DIMMABANDIT.jpg (54x3175, 62K)

Of course I am, check the customs thread. I'm just posting here too cuz I figure RoR anons might be interested

Attached: 1434584896617.png (275x142, 15K)

Attached: 1542942115346.png (260x390, 17K)

Attached: 1502048587878.png (272x232, 6K)

Attached: 1432764582874.png (1188x878, 459K)

Attached: 1554766131811.png (1200x1980, 50K)

I definitely see your point, but I genuinely disagree with your assumptions.
1. Enemies in monsoon surround you so fast that there is no down time waiting for enemies to spawn in order to open chests. Usually you can run the circuit, kill enemies and loot the whole area without stopping or backtracking (obviously still dependant on RNG). If I am content on picking up all the loot in the level, the difficulty shouldn't matter because I can run through the level and get all the loot in a similar time independant of the stage level. (This might be a different story on rainstorm).
2. Legendary boxes are just as RNG for their usefulness as normal boxes. Would it really be worth it to pass up on 5 stickies and 5 syringes in order to get a frost relic? Skipping all the previous boxes and getting red flops will doom the run. Plus you want to be stacking as many items as possible for when the 3d printer shows up.
Good red drops can completely overrun the difficulty, but stacking a lot of white items is a lot more consistent and generally more potent when you reach super endgame tier. (Stacking stickies or syringes can single handedly overrun the difficulty).
Anyone else have an opinion on this topic as this is definitely the discussion to be had about proper building.

why do the most innocuous gamey-games have the most art like this holy fuck

Attached: 1442673501824.gif (500x281, 1.11M)

thanks

Attached: no_mercy.png (150x219, 68K)

how do I get good

>gamey games

nice bait

Anybody hosting?

This but its bandit saying
>Alright, providence, your time is up

Attached: pinhead.jpg (512x384, 39K)

what

I just mean its pure gameplay oriented etc rather than AAA garbage with plot and characters that might get waifu'd or put into lewd situations etc

Is gamey a meme word atm that I've missed out on

he's right, the game is pure game and FUN.
I hope after I take a shit, BANDIT WHEN

I immediately.got what you meant, for what it's worth. Games focused on gameplay and fun that release without massive ad campaigns and social commentary. I'd compare it to all the smut of Hornet and The Knight from hollow knight, the memey lewds for baba is you, and stuff like that

is there a mod that will allow me to make certain items not appear on the character, but still give their stats? specifically predatory instincts. it's a fine item whose stats are ok but it ruins the goofy helmet look of the characters and I don't want to see it.

CHIT CHIT

He's going to play like splatoon but with sulfuric acid.

Attached: acrid.png (1200x1156, 2.6M)

very good

Only real issue for him would be greater wisps, he wouldn't have a good way of fighting them

EU VANILLA MONSOON

Because it lets the community come up with the "characters" and the "writing" rather than just working with what's given. So artists get a ton of freedom to do whatever they want. That also means porn.

Attached: 1551557948834.png (471x258, 90K)

U. S. West lobby vanilla

Attached: 92872cc6-7cd4-4793-9fa0-231b4a1b7394.gif (200x113, 1.34M)

3/4

Sniper when?

Invalid rip

>run starts off really promising
>grind a while for abyssal red
>head 5t
>ah, could be worse
>loop back to abyssal, grind
>head 5t

Attached: 1424030282880.png (384x312, 10K)

US east, vaniller. Monsoon or bust babyyy

Whatever survivors with sticky bombs, if this isn't already made

Attached: ed8491e7899477ee52aa11ef6dfe7ca7.jpg (480x650, 58K)

2 slots lads

Just put the content in the bag and nobody will get hurt hopoo

Attached: 20190423225855.jpg (1366x768, 155K)

>playing RoR1 (started shortly after RoR2 early access)
>my finger when I realized I couldn't hold the button to keep melee attacking as Loader

Attached: minordiscomfort.jpg (314x518, 14K)

>rainstorm
Might as well be drizzle after the blazing nerfs

tesla coil makes the game ridiculously easy with even a few other items (will o wisp, atg missile, gas can), change my mind.

it's to the point where I avoid taking it because I want to shoost the enemies instead of having the game literally play itself, and I'm usually a cheaterfag

>engi refusing fungus

Attached: 6r0cw3.jpg (500x280, 10K)

US VANILLA WHEN?

Im glad you asked, user! I'll set one up in a sec.

It kinda loses effectiveness in later loops where only bosses spawn. But in early game it's really strong. I don't really mind though, it's no more broken than sticky printer.

Aaaand NA East vanilla monsoon!

Anyone have any extra copies of RoR1? Trying to hook my friend up so we can start some co op servers.

Don’t post it but just reply and I’ll drop a steam ID or email later

invalid

I guess I never loop past 2, does it get much much harder before the spawns stop? Because at the end of loop 2 the bosses still pretty much die instantly to the thing.

maybe they restyle him as a L4D2 hunter and he can pounce and disable targets while ejaculating acid all over them

>Chronobauble
I'm so sorry.

No, unless you get hit by multiple lasers. It actually kinda easier since you just need to focus one big target after another instead of say multiple blazing enemies. Right now I don't see much point going beyond third loop.

wish me luck in this lucky run!

Attached: HAN-D first items.png (1920x1080, 70K)

medkit buff when

So is 2 easier or harder than 1? The gameplay is massively different, but it's hard to tell which one form of gameplay could provide a bigger challenge

2 is definitely harder, you can't see what's behind you and bullshit one frame deaths are common

Hard to judge because 2 has no actual objectives yet.

kek, this

Dudes, ror 2 is opening and closing really fast. Sometimes it works when I restart the pc, sometimes it doesn't. Is anyone having this problem?

1 with Yea Forums rules is harder at the moment, because most of the time you can't play like an idiot still, but 2 is very close in proximity to it, but you can get away with playing a lot more like an idiot.. 2 will be harder once artifacts are put in, I imagine the exploding balls + glass is going to be pure hell.

Monster Tooth is the heal item that needs a buff, I'd take a Medkit over that shit any day.