Fun

>Fun

Attached: 1491696882789.webm (1280x720, 2.16M)

>hits you in your face
>daze

He was trying to help you, you looked AFK.

you just encountered a real life chink. they have no soul or conscience. this is how they act in both real life and video games.

>UD
What did you expect?

>keyboard turning
>stands there for a solid second after using blink
It was probably a questing bot. Just another reason I'm happy to finally get away from the private server """community""".

>expecting horde to be civil
lmao

what the fuck is ignoring him supposed to accomplish?

Some people thinks it works like a down vote.

I used to do that all the time
Fuck Hunters, play a real class you stupid pussy

guarantees you won't accidentally invite him to group later

that mage looked like he had fun

>sniping huntard taming targets
>camping Nesingwary
>camping neutral questgivers in general
>devilsaur mafia'ing
too bad you won't be able to do any of this in Classic without GMs ruining your fun

You're fucking retarded. Vanilla Hunter is the most chad class you Rogue pussy.

>not keeping him on your friendslist as a constant reminder of your hatred

was that a rare or something? just go get a scorpion from somewhere else

Devilsaur mafia shit was purely economy-ruining private server garbage that was never allowed in vanilla.

>Pretending to be retarded

Boy can't wait for classic where everyone knows everything and population devolves to a bunch of tryhard troglodytes

we-we're g-g-going home......

Attached: 1516320425898.jpg (464x404, 55K)

is this a dreamcast game?

Jesus.. I had someone who was camping a cool pet with me kill it once it spawned and I started channeling first. I had to spend another night camping because of them. WoW community is just the worst.

I killed all the rare beasts I found just because fuck hunters for all the weapons theyve stolen
Especially that spectral bear in grizzly hills and the cat in sholozar

Yes that's how that buff works.

Oh yeah, because the classic private servers were totally like that. No, infact they were all chill and everyone had fun re-experiencing all the fun things for the first time again. Only tryhards stay on retail and think doing lfr is hardcore.

>everyone complaining about everyone being minmaxers
Do you not understand how this doesn't make sense? How does the community complain that it's doing things that it doesn't want to do? Do you not see the flawed logic here?

I once camped the spectral bear for a few nights before I got it. I was still questing in the area and checked if it was there again to see that it has spawned and their's a horde hunter afk waiting for it. Me and my brother both started jumping around, doing the train emote, and just making a racket before they shot right up and tamed it.
We later got a whisper from their Alliance character saying thank you and some gold in the mail.
Was one of the nicest things that happened in WoW.

You need to understand user
>I don't want thing
>I'm sure people do want thing
>I'm not the problem!

It's nice when nice things happen. It's unfortunate that some people think that it's worth upsetting someone for a while over a quick laugh.

It's alright my hunter friend. Some people do not care. It is just the way it is.
I have run into many a hunter that would either kill me or the rare beast before I could tame. For either jealousy or trolling.
WoW breeds a lot of the worst types of gamers.

psh. tough lesson kid. the real world ain't so nice.
maybe it's time you learn that. i didn't get a pet.
spent every level on my own. they took my priest friend and now he heals for 5 mans. maybe i just want you to hurt like i do. maybe i want you to feel what i feel. it made me strong.
*blinks away*

Lmao fuck you carebear nigger I wouldve raped that shit and spammed spit point and laugh emotes in that exact order
stay your little ass in your gay little fairytale safespace imagination land bubbles where the whole other unavoidable half of reality doesnt exist because you cant handle it

>getting this emotional attachment and entitlement for careful assortments of pixels
i knew hunterfags were all autistic furries but damn its another thing to see it firsthand
The mage was in the right because he was actually playing the game the right way. Sorry your six legged chitinous pussy is about to get colder

Have sex.

Based mage

bend over

>the chad mage vs the virgin hunter

kek. based mage

Orc players are usually faggots anyway, fuck him

MMOs in general have a very terrible sense of community. especially shit like ff14. too many neckbeards, spergs, ESLs, autists, trannies, sjw types all rolled into one game and you get just a pile of shit.

Not really, no.

play warlock and you will not have this problem

The exact opposite experience to mine.

He just wanted to help, it's pretty rare to see a hunter tamming a pet and probably didn't know.

It's not even some kind of rare mob so I really don't see what's the deal about that webm.

>re-experiencing all the fun things for the first time again
That's not how it works.

>horde are shit to each other as well

wow, I'm not surprised.

Undead are not real horde and will never be
Only played by Koreans and tryhards

>tryhards
There’s that word used by shitters

Why would tryhards think lfr is hardcore?

>shitting on ther people just because
>fun
are you 13?

nice kill

>horde players being niggers
Thats what you get for playing the faction with stinky orcs and cows.