youtu.be/ivUIjgs9g4A
clips.twitch.tv/DiligentBlushingGoblinFunRun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>1 screen

-t

-t

SHOW ME ACTUAL PUSSY AND ASSHOLE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Nice fanart

>n-no look it-it's still edgy! Please buy it incels!
what happened bros? I thought you were excited it was woke?

>Kano makes Sonya and Cassie fight each other in a sexy lingerie cage match
This is why I love Kano.

>Fags blown out again
LOL

who's ending is this?

What was even the point of covering all the female characters up if they’re just going to do shit like this anyways?

-t was never good fighting game and only got it's success for being an edgy series with gore.

Kano

Kano

Kano’s.
He makes Sonya fight in sexy clothes but then gets bored and realizes there’s more to life.

So they can piss everyone off. MK has always been about maximizing the amount of outrage they can generate.

if you don't understand the difference you need to swap heads with your johnson

>it's Kano's ending
based Kano back at it again

>b-but they’re portraying Kano as a scumbag so it’s okay to shove Cassie's ass in front of the screen!!!

Attached: A5311B1C-9438-4734-877C-B53AE3632C04.jpg (800x450, 61K)

This Anyone pissed at the new designs isn't gonna be happy with this, and everyone they were appeasing with them are just gonna be angry at this now

>Mortal KomBRAP

Kano says in his ending that he hates this though

That's just something they had to put in there to try to appease their new fans
It is still there though

This actually is an SJW jab at gamers. They're basically making fun of gamers and saying this is what they want, and then Kano realizes it's stupid.

It's there because apathy is the natural feeling when you can have anything you want, when you want.

This screenshot makes me wish the endings were cinematics. What is this 1994 arcade ending bullshit?

seeing this makes me really wish that they gave all the characters swimsuit outfits. What ta damn shame.

making them cinematic would just create unnecessary work for simple endings that only take a minute to explain.

Sharia combat

He doesn't "hate it." He just got bored. He clearly spent lifetimes raping the shit out of both Sonya and Cassie for millennia before deciding "fuck it, I like getting in real fights."

make them DLC costumes or no balls

Should i preorder this? will i miss if i dont do it? ive never bought a game before.

Still, many fighting games have had cinematic endings since the PS1. MK goes cheapy for theirs.

>Should i preorder this
It's already out

MK series is all about over the top shit. also irony and cartoony shit. since you cant go even more over the top than what theyve done before, they went reverse.

all the burq* and s*w*j stuff is ironic, that kano ending is the proof.

How thirsty can you get
that these bitches do it for you?
When 3D beats videogame women lol the fuck you doing Boon?

>this is portrayed as the ultimate evil ending

I would actually be pissed off if they made them DLC. I'm sick of games locking the "good stuff" behind fucking paywalls. It's a real kick in the nuts to watch a pre-release trailer for Cary motherfucking Tagawa as Shang Tsung and then it's all "DLC coming soon." Fuck that noise.

Cassie and Sonya are both a shit load hotter in MK11 than they were in MKX.

That's actually why I'm not on board with the whole anti-MK11 bandwagon. Because they've actually made the women more attractive, not less.

lol idk then. will it get pirated?

Sjws dont play the game, just watch the trailers. Bandwagoners will buy the game and never touch it.

>last minute damage control
No.

it's denuvo so it might take a while

It's not though. There are other characters portrayed as far worse, like Skarlet. Kano's most frequently portrayed as a common street thug who's driven by all id. He's motivated by pure self-interest. He doesn't really care about ruling or destroying the world. He just wants money and ass.

PS1 fighting games didn't have movie-length cinematic story modes apart from arcade mode though. any budget they were gonna blow on flashy stuff was on arcade mode endings alone.

even then, the only one I can really think of with unique cinematic endings for each character was Tekken. most other fighting games used splash shots or composite art like Street Fighter Alpha. one of the longer story modes I can recall were the campaigns in Bloody Roar 2 and that was handled with a lot of repeated stills.

Why didn’t they just make the sexy skins dlc for the people that would want to buy them and if that’s too much make it sure that the people that don’t want to look at women bits make a switch that can turn it off like blood in the old games

this. sales must be low.

>Ending has to be put in game prior to release
>sales must be low
What's a matter with you?

NO! STOP! THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO GO BROKE! THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO LOOOOSEEE!

Attached: AAAARGHHHHH.jpg (986x834, 215K)

True but they already have the real-time assets. It's not like they have to build the endings from scratch. Like this Kano ending. They already have the environments, models, etc. They'd have to just make these ending specific costumes for Sonya and Cassie and animate a 30 second scene. Tacked on to the cost of the story mode, it'd be essentially a non-factor.

my mistake. i should have said "the scene is clearly a precautionary measure in case sales were too low".

BBASSSSEEEDDDD

This
Edgy kids like it for having unrealistic violence and has the effect of stunting them into insufferable manchildren who believe they are so much more developed than everyone else because they are desensitized to violence

>4 fucking threads up all just filled with /pol/tard whining
Man I may have to bail to /vg/ for this, Yea Forums literally can't talk about this game without shitting itself.

I've been saying this from the start, let them have their muslim kombat. MK fans are clearly too cucked to care that they're eating shit, it's not our problem to polish it for them

>sale are low
>MK
Oh lmao, the tears are gonna be nuts. I bet we'll see some fags trying to claim that NRS is lying about the sales too.

Attached: kringe kompilation.png (1000x1332, 272K)

>muslim kombat
so only retards keep saying that at this point

fuck off boon

TELL ME ABOUT JADE, WHY DOES SHE WEAR THE HOOD?!

Attached: tell me about bane.png (871x673, 612K)

Because the people who don't want sexy women/sexy outfits don't want them to exist, period. It's not about them not wanting to look at women bits, it's about making it so no one can look at women bits.

It's still true

>MK fans are cucked because of a layer of clothing
>While "redditpilled" fags ate literally hyping up a cuck game with mobile gameplay
It's ironic

Kotal is a big guy

no it never was dumbass

>They weren't much to look at in the first place!
>But now they are not as bad!
Kay?

Really though? You really think that they were so worried about low sales that they scrambled to edit Kano's ending? Hell, even if that were true, what kind of damage control is that? Who's going to buy a game because of one character ending? The scenario makes no sense no matter how you come at it.

Here's what I think happened. During development there were some directives that came down from on high at Warner Bros. A bunch of overly small-c conservative suits worried about whatever way the wind happened to be blowing that day and made some kind of "no sexually explicit" costumes or some kind of "keep it PG" or whatever language they used to convey the point. Think of the way that Fox actually told the producers of the 90s Spider-Man cartoon that he wasn't allowed to punch anyone. Since nobody at Netherrealm would be allowed to throw WB execs under the bus, whenever the topic came up they ate it and said "we're being respectful" or whatever to best navigate the conversation. Meanwhile, they're not happy about it and this ending is probably the MK team's way of getting shit through as best they can to stick it to "the man." It probably skirts wording of the directives by some technicality.

more like kumbat lol

Why not?

>if you dont like my shit game you must be /pol/

If you don't like his shit game, why are you whining about it? It just makes you look bad

Kotal Kahn's

That Messican greasing up them blondies.

Considering that people are so pissed over Jax's ending which yes is the dumbest. Then again people here are so dumb and will ree at the slightest hint of the word woke I would not be surprised about Kano's ending.

Are you new to MK? They weren't "not much to look at." For a good while they were straight up fugly. Even MK9 Sonya had some serious manjaw going on.

why the muslim meme if its a western game

Imagine being that wrong, fucking retards

But her tits were hanging out though so that automatically makes MK9 better according lonely people.

they're fun to play if you're not good at fighting games though (Tekken up to 5 too but they're shit now)

Debatable. Also you're only talking about their faces. Meanwhile their bodies have lost any thiccness and tits/hips/ass to become sticcs. You could argue that not all women need to be the same huge-breasted wide-hipped sexpots, but what we have in 11 isn't variety either just because it doesn't offend womyn.

Because "muh titties"

appeal to fags who will never actually finish the arcades on the surface.

Cope

And now that she has no tits MK11 is automatically better according to cucks and landwhales?

MK9 was an amazing game. Damn near perfect. But anyone who was actually there at the time and paying attention in the community knew that one of the #1 complaints was the ugly women. Hell, a lot of people even thought the costumes were stupid and ended up being not sexy as a result.

CLOTHES BAD SKIN GOOD vs SKIN BAD CLOTHES GOOD
Noone even really cares whether they're well designed or fit with the context or characters anymore, it's only used as a conduit for being WOKE and OWNING THE LIBS EPIC STYLE while fapping.

MK fans have been cucked for almost 2 decades you fucking zoomer.

they've should just gone 50/50 on the attire. Cover half of each character completely and leave the other half completely exposed. i personally would have no problem if everybody in this was topless.

>always online
>denuvo
>MMO tier grind
>six different currencies to buy things
>pro-order only characters
>have to do the grind over again to play local two play with the same gear

anyone who supports this better not complain about EA ever again

I didn't imply otherwise. The whole series is just lazy, I don't know why anyone expects anything more from this shithole

I'm pretty sure that was the plan, but the 50% that was half nude was all the male character

I guess r/The_Donald were wrong

And that's the problem; NRS couldn't (or didn't want to, rather) hit that sweet spot inbetween. In MK9 we had ugly faces but sexy bodies/outfits, while in MK11 we have ok faces but unsexy bodies (for the females of course). MKX actually came the closest, appropriately enough.

What would work is if they applied their "real fighters wouldn't fight in underwear" logic to everyone, not just the women.

Attached: 1555549685266.jpg (1936x1936, 269K)

That's based. Is there a video of the ending?

What’s the issue exactly

Attached: tFZWocP.png (472x423, 237K)

Oh nice, there's a teen version of Johnny.

If you lined this up with her MK9 look you'd never know it's the same character. That's awful fucking design.

she looks like a 13 year old male on HRT

NRS still can't make the good costumes the default.

Attached: 1537783458724.jpg (1034x479, 36K)

>I have no ass and I must sit

Attached: D4ZQZ2KW0AEQmZ4.jpg (750x838, 124K)

They should have used her X comic outfit if they wanted to tone her down DESU. Even your pic doesn't look like her original design.

That she was forced to get breast reduction surgery between X and 11. She shouldn't have to change herself to fit modern society's standards.

Saying "only talking about their faces" is a little disingenuous. A character's face is a big fucking part of how good they look. It's not some minor detail. And Cassie's hairstyle in MKX was awful and a lot more "SJW" than what she sports in MK11.

There's also the issue of habit. MK is notorious for redesigning their characters from the ground up every game. Sub-Zero looks like a completely different person game to game. This is his MK Deception alt. They've never been consistent. Half the time you can't even tell what race characters are supposed to be. So for people to accuse MK11 of going SJW because characters look different reeks of unfamiliarity with the franchise. It's not like they were doing things with a consistent style and then just now made major changes.

Attached: AHRjzfO.jpg (299x487, 27K)

>GTA5 is STILL that high even though it's been out for YEARS

fedora tipping retards BTFO as usual.

Attached: 1503293278693.jpg (258x245, 12K)

The truth is Ed Boon can't design a consistent and not hideous design to save his life. Or at least since after MK4 came out.

The explanations don't make sense which is why I think it's all been off the cuff excuse making to avoid throwing WB executives under the bus. I don't think they designed the characters based on what they've said in interviews. I think they've pulled excuses out of their ass to navigate the issue when on the hot seat. The real reason is probably because some suit sent them a bunch of boxes that needed checking and they were unwilling participants.

>So for people to accuse MK11 of going SJW because characters look different reeks of unfamiliarity with the franchise.

they literally said they were toning it down

He doesn't hate it, He just Got Bored of it because he got everything he wanted. So he just went back to being Kano because he likes the taste of working it to achive your goal.

Kano was BORED of it he didn't thought it was stupid. Did you even hear his lines?

Oh their faces are a big deal, but we can't ignore their physiques just because it's inconvenient. Like it or not, women come in a variety of shapes and sizes, and many men have preferences for some with bigger tits/hips/asses. Don't just ignore that everyone but sorta Jade had their proportions drastically toned down and that they mostly look very similar now.

youtube.com/watch?v=OocVcZodzII

Yeah, well that is just an arcade ending

>Jax stop slavery
WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS WHITE GENOCIDE

Attached: white jax.jpg (640x360, 103K)

I know, right?

See, this is why I don't get the SJW argument. People are just now noticing MK's quirks and attributing it to some new issue instead of realizing it's been a long standing problem with the franchise. MK has a lot of artistic problems. Falsely attributing them to some SJW propaganda makes me think a bunch of people here hadn't played an MK game prior to MK9.

Attached: d5xj90f-266c3a61-66d8-42ad-971d-299ad35ea021.jpg (717x984, 478K)

Right but what I'm saying is that's the case for THIS game. MK11 is one in a long line of MK games that have a completely unique design aesthetic all unto itself. I guarantee when MK12 comes along the characters will look completely different once again. I'm not telling people they have to like how the characters look. I'm telling them that this is par for the course.

Most of those aren't that different though, and this argument fails to take whatever they were doing with the plot at the time into account as well. Might as well argue Liu Kang's design was inconsistent when he was a fucking zombie.

I can also turn that around on you and point to all those who act as though MK9 was the only time in the franchise the females were overly sexualized and/or had big tits.

MATURE AND RESPECTFUL

What in the god damn fuck were they thinking in the PS2 era Jesus.

This game somehow has even more boring gameplay than sfv

Everyone feels like a watered down version of themselves

Attached: 4A93435A-D9CD-459D-97BC-7045C5592802.jpg (545x744, 50K)

This, but unironically.

its ironic because all the characters feel gutted for room for their retarded variation system. its like some shitty kreate a fighter thing going on with the outfits and customization so all the characters suffer for it.

It has denuvo so wait 3 days.

You're right. The MK devs have always been hacks and the series is a clusterfuck of ugliness, bad design and sheer retardation. But you're either naive or willfully obtuse if you think its current team isn't politicizing the series with this new entry.

It is especially silly when you realise all these outfits have high heels. Even Skarlet's burka has high heels. Only default Special Forces don't. Blaming it on SJWs is silly. The west just thinks that less overtly sexualised = more mature. This isn't like the tumblr questionably brown 1,000,000 kg paraplegic with a side buzz cut. The normies defending this aren't all brainwahed, but the actual type of person who gets awkward if someone finds out they watched a non-toonami anime. Same with the attempt for realism, it is the thing to do right now cause it waves around their dick going look how good we are at the graphics.

MK has always followed the modern trends of what is around it

Attached: 1553141596383.jpg (747x350, 184K)

Dude's skin tone changes wildly, sometimes his eyes glow, his scar is all over the place as far as visibility, and this all for a character who wears a mask. If you did it with Liu Kang, even disregarding the zombie shit, it'd be even more dramatic from game to game.

And go ahead, turn it around on me. Because the first couple of games, the ones people remember most fondly, the women wore essentially athletic gear. Sonya looked like she was going for a jog in MK1 and 3. The irony is that if those costumes showed up in MK11 people would cry SJW.

No he didn’t. He hated the fact that he got it easily. He got bored. He went and reverted time again just so he could do
it but with difficulty and be a challenge. At no point does he regret what he’s doing, just how he got there. He pulled a Dr. Doom.

Just think, all those years and there are people just figuring out GTA5 is a shitty SA with pretty graphics.

>Hate
>Apathy
You don't know what apathy is

The female faces really grew on me, especially frost. Skarlet can keep the mask on tho.

>tfw you realize kano is boon's self-insert

Attached: 1514834875719.gif (500x300, 951K)

t. fedora tipper coping hard while shitting his diapers even harder

So white genocide is bad in Jax ending?
But normal genocide in barakas ending is okay?
Try harder fag

Ironically that's the era people seem to want to return to. They think of Li Mei like it was some sexy utopia without remembering that she was a serious butterface. There are a lot of franchises that people can argue got worse over time. MK is not one of them.

>there new fans

Imagine being this delusional

probably sold 15 million instead of 16 its over for NRS

I know what you mean user I also like women who look like teenage boys

Just like gamers these days... oh, wait.

and then decides its sexist and becomes a sjw

Honesty I expect the average gamer to buy garbage, none of this is surprising.
I actually work with a guy that will buy games he KNOWS are terrible just because he bought everything else. I don't think he even plays them, he just sort of buys trash for some kind of woman like dopamine rush from spending money.

Because they aren't the same character, MK is too notorious for it's clusterfuck of a story, but nonetheless 's argument fall apart when you remember that, but you dont have a excuse for MK11's design.

I'll say this. If they are politicizing it then the characters still look a shit load better than they have in much of the franchise's history in spite of that.

I dont understand why this is so hard to comprehend. The fact that Jax and racism are even a subject on MK is fucking retarded and ridiculous

Is this trolling or are kiddies on extended spring break?

>be a fan of MK entire life
>latest game makes me physically cringe

Its pathetic.

Idk what I’m going to do. Kung Lao is just so boring, it’s like going from 5th gear with his mk9 and x counterparts to putting it in park.

Literally all his skins are so trash too

>please don't notice how hard i'm shitting my pants in a fit of limp dick rage, sir

Thing is that most SJWs don't give a fuck about high heels, because high heels ultimately don't sexualize the female. The argument for 'realism' is just a smokescreen. And that's the popular modern trend right now; heavily clothed, thinly-proportioned females. And buff half-naked guys apparently.

I said they aren't 'that' different. In the first four there really isn't much of a difference at all. 5 and 6 are clearly meant to be 'older' looks. 7 and 8 are where he became wildly different, before 9 dialed it back.

Also if anything we'd get complaints about Sonya in her athletic gear of 3 looking too sexy now days, especially given her chest size. She'd be getting called a bimbo.

>saying a game is bad make you look bad
dumb reasoning user.

I cant wait for you to shit up all the threads with damage control when even more people start making fun of the cringe inducing storyline

I dont know what you're talking about frost is cute and is trying her best

>because high heels ultimately don't sexualize the female

high heels are inherently sexual period

Baraka is a slave and literally commits genocide by enslaving and eating all other races. Should they remove this ending too

all the returning characters just feel stripped of fun. the only interesting character is kollector and he barely plays like hes from mortal kombat.

I don’t give a rats ass about you fucks crying over the fact you can’t jerkoff to the game anymore. They need to fix this fucking gameplay ASAP. Street fighter 2 has way more combo potential than this shit

>i m-mean it, stop pointing out what a diaper shitting bitch i am, you're make me even angrier, sir

>I don't get the SJW argument

Attached: 1555028393121.jpg (1129x668, 513K)

>muh pee and poo and diapers lmao
Don't give him (you)s he's literally 12.

Those are all the younger Sub-Zero.

If he where Muslim he wouldn’t tolerate his wives dressing like that in front of other men.

Attached: 1153402-3x2-340x227.jpg (340x227, 14K)

The story in MK has always been shlock. The only actual seriously good story is the first MK movie because it set the groundwork for the rest of the series. 11 is on par with X for rehashing the final form for the final boss shit.

>WAHHHHHH THE FUTURE IS FEMALE YOU JUST WAIT!

Attached: gay mortal kombat.jpg (1910x895, 183K)

Then why do SJWs almost never complain about high heels? It's because what the fuck do high heels do? It's a cliche thing for women to wear but it does nothing but make the woman look a bit taller. It isn't the same as a crop top or a tiny miniskirt.

see
anyone who buys this is cancer no better than those people who buy sports games every year

are you fucking serious, god i want to get my hands on that faggot that works at netherealms that is fucking this series!!!!

Attached: mortal kombat fagpower.jpg (767x632, 34K)

>because high heels ultimately don't sexualize the female.
They very much do. High Heels are a fashion item, no one wears them just for fun.

It is an interesting looking game ruined by small undertones in the material that don't fit. Adding things that they know will piss off people and that don't belong in the games setting was just the wrong choice. Also I think them covering up the females skin alot more is strange. Most other MK games have had really sexy fighting outfits for the female fighters that were still styled in a way that they were fighting suits but sexy. Street Fighter 5 does it well too. But in MK11, they seem to have covered every bit of body skin, underboob, thigh, even the arms, and some female fighters even have a face mask like the things actual muslim women wear (not offending muslims here).

The gameplay looks really good. But the choice of dialog, off cutscenes, covering females too much, and milking future characters as DLC is a no buy for me until it is a full complete edition 50% off.

I understand people will argue that females being sexy in these games is objectifying them and they should be covered up, that is fine to have that opinion. I just disagree and think it is a bad thing to do.

Attached: not mad.jpg (400x510, 152K)

exactly, the storyline of MK was the most irrelevant part of the game, now the actual main storyline is literally integrated into you playing the regular game and you cant skip the cut scenes. All your left with is grind city microtransaction. This game is beyond a piece of shit

>it does nothing but make the woman look taller
It does more than that. The chinese believed that the shape of the foot made the female more attractive and thus foot binding was a thing to make the foot look like a heel. There's also the fact that it accentuates the legs by making them longer, and the feet look tastier by elevating it.

I'm glad MK11 came out, I had fun watching it just like MK9 and MK10

I think both 9 and 10 were better movies though, time travel crap is always kind of cheap and lame. They should have brought back raiden's MK1 or MK2 outfit

What will happen now? Liu Kang will probably try to construct a "good" universe and quickly realize that it does not work without balance

That could make MK12 super super bloody and depressing, as the perfect world he's created is torn apart by some kind of manifestation of chaos

I find it amazing that the story is so fucked up that they had to justify two reboots over the course of three games.

Dont wanna get this because of all the grinding but that mk2 scorpion looks so sick bros

what game. post sauce nao

The biggest improvement 11 has over all the other NRS story modes is removing the fucking QTE's.

Fashion item is the key word. Are you seriously going to compare something like that to a thong?

Oh and I guess it appeals to footfags. So there's that. Either way my point still stands the 'realism' argument never seems to include a lack of high heels.

Heels change how you stand so your butt and chest are pushed out more

>Then why do SJWs almost never complain about high heels?
You didn't even google it

High heels make the legs look longer and more defined and lift up the butt. Sjws don't care about it because it's also a symbol of empowerment or some shit like that.

>Having women dress properly instead of like sluts is considered "sjw garbage"

WHAT THE FUCK BROS??? THEY WENT WOKE!! BUT THEY AREN'T BROKEN YET??? WTF!!

THIS IS MORTAL KOMBAT
have you gone full retard?? ED BOON?? wtf is wrong with you. Back in the day you got shit from soccer moms and literally USA SENATORS because of Mortal Kombat 1 but in 2019 you cave in to retards saying something is misogynist or against women????

Attached: gaming mortal sluts.jpg (1706x1280, 203K)

they released the full movie earlier today, the storyline literally makes absolutely no sense. Cassie Cage and Jackie Brigs are space marines with m4A1s, the main antagonists can stop time whenever they want.. but technically fight you anyway? Its all a gigantic embarrassment

Isn't "women wouldn't fight in high heels" the quintessential feminist argument against stuff? Literally everything stemmed from that.

>properly
>In a game literally geared and marketed towards men

kill yourself fag

>>>>Read the comments

It's either he follows WB's instructions or he gets fired for not following their creative vision. Look at how dead he is in any of the game's promotions.

the storyline in 11 is unbearable to even watch

Exactly. It's why strippers keep their heels on even after taking everything else off. "Full nude" clubs will always have them stark naked but never barefoot because the heels tighten their calves which makes their legs look better.

>MY games (male games) should ALWAYS have semi naked women present on the screen at all times because I'm a heterosexual man and I don't want to turn gay or some shit

So then why aren't the men dressed "properly" too?

hell them covering up sheeva surprised me. literally none of the characters have any sex appeal when all the bitches in older games were scantily clad and then we had mileena. shit even sonya had the kiss of death fatality but now its over the top gore just for the sake of it.
wheres our babilities, friendships, or fucking animalities

Attached: MK9_Sheeva_Render.png (662x1024, 482K)

>My games (faggot games) need to bring up racism and stronk but emotional women who are covered head to toe because Mortal Kombat is a super serious IP

I wish MK would go back to martial arts mysticism instead of this DC comics action movie shit. Forget the costumes, the franchise is damn near unrecognizable if you put it side by side with the first three games.

this new game sucks, if ANY OF YOU want to play it just pirate the game. save money and stick it to the phhags at warner brothers

Attached: mortal kombat dead.jpg (2000x1737, 397K)

Depends on the feminist. For the 'olde' feminsts, yes. For modern feminazis, not so much, as they only care if the woman is showing skin and has large tits.

Who is "they", though? The nigger quoted saying he prefers women to be clothed doesn't even directly work on the game

what I find funny is even older feminists are getting turned on with this whole "TERF" movement

Isn't it ultimately the same thing as MKX's highly praised variation system?

mkx had a very good sub zero and scorpion design. the fuck is this shit? sz wearing a chef hat and scorpion rocking ketchup and mustard colors

>Public is acknowledged that game is being toned down on purpose, constantly brought up for months
>radio silence from NRS

yeah but the fact they divided it up by whats "tournament legal" with the crown symbols and ultimately can make up your own moveset its fucking nuts.

Jax's daughter is probably the more attractive of the bunch, for real.

They only really got slutty looking in Armageddon and MK9

Because saying the wrong thing is a PR nightmare, that's why the guy retracted his statement in the first place.

jesus christ thats gross

The real issue is that it's not most women. The vast majority of self-proclaimed feminists I know give no deeper thought to the topic beyond things like wanting Roe v. Wade not to be overturned and wanting access to contraceptives. Not a single one pays any bit of attention to what random video games are doing. The "feminists" who are making waves are really just charlatans selling the intellectual equivalent of snake oil. They're like TV psychics, using a certain theme to self-promote. The majority of women, even self-identified "feminists" don't give a shit.

I actually have no problem with Jade's design there. It looks like it fits with Scorpion and Sub-Zero. Skarlet's design, however, is a bulky over-designed clusterfuck clearly meant to be conservative as possible just because.

Really, the reason that you see so much "Women all wearing burkas, men all half-naked" shit is because of the disconnect in many of their designs. You could compare many of the men and women and swear they were from totally different series, even when accounting for where they are from in-universe.

>release a statement saying your toning it down and not making any other counter-statements, then when all the women turn out to be covered up this is just a coincidence

Yeah okay dummy

WHAT THE FUCK

MK IS RUINED!

Attached: ending.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Not really, scorpian and subzero actually shows design, with abs being subtly shown. Jade has like an all black tracksuit UNDERNEATH her armor that covers most of her "exposed" areas

What they should have fucking done is just say that they're designing costumes they think look good and leave it at that. I actually like Skarlet's bandit looking outfit in MK11 more than her MK9 look, which I found artistically boring since it's really just a red bikini with no other design aesthetic.

NRS didn't officially release a statement about toning anything down you dummy. One guy who works for them gave his own statement WHICH HE LATER RETRACTED. NRS isn't going to confirm nor deny they toned down anything because that's bad PR either way. It's better if they show, not tell.

anyone who isn't a mouth breathing faggot can blatantly see the agenda being pushed, I just watched the entire storyline earlier today and it was like a reddit fan fiction. It was actually embarrassing and I can't imagine how awful being in that writer's room must have been. Definitely a purple haired women was involved.

OH NO NO NO, THIS CAN'T BE I WAS A LONGTIME NIGHTWOOF FAN AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY KOWTOWED TO THE SOCCER MOMS LIKE THIS WTF CLINTON

This logic doesn't work. They showed Jews being killed in Schindlers List. Obviously they don't endorse it.

>it was like a reddit fan fiction
Congrats on your first foray into the bullshit that is MK's story.

see

You're suffering from confirmation bias.

Attached: 1555986867916.png (2048x1536, 2M)

Even in MK9 there was a story purpose to it. Kitana, Jade, and Mileena were essentially consorts in Shao Kahn's court. They're essentially dressed like harem girls. Hell, in the original story of MKII, Kitana wears a mask because Shao Kahn wanted to pass Mileena off as her clone and the only way that would work is by forcing both of them to wear a mask.

Face got better but her body got worse. Your point?

see

>ass not ok
>extreme gore ok

Attached: 729.png (645x729, 58K)

Retracted how? The articles talking about it (Both from SJWs and Anti SJWS) are still there.

She was more covered up in MKX than in MK11. Same with Jaqui, Sonya, and Kitana. But let's just ignore that because it doesn't suit your argument and you have no good refutation to why this is the case.

You dont understand dude, MK story has always been off the walls but it is genuinely a cringe inducing nightmare full of literal fucking crying and emotional moments

youtu.be/CdEi4lr4lMQ?t=878

see
If you can actually sit through this without rolling your eyes you are a total fuckin fag

David Hasselhoff sub zero is best sub zero.

I see Skarlet's costume differently. She looks like a desert bandit, which is what a lot of Outworld appears to be. It's like some post-apocalyptic scavenger culture. I feel like all she needs is a cobbled together motorcycle or something. If you've ever seen the Iria anime you might get what I'm talking about.

Attached: iria2_04.jpg (640x475, 65K)

How is this scene and different from the SF vs Outworld scenes in MKX?

I beat it 2 nights ago so I know how shit it is. I also know how equally as bad it is compared to MK9 and X. You seriously think the emotional moments were cringe? Grow the fuck up you damn zoomer, this series has had horrible writing for nearly 2 decades. The emotional zingers have nothing on the idea of fucking Taven and Dagon, or the fact that Raiden can't do anything right, or how Shinnok is always the big bad and loses every fight.

I agree. Skarlet's design in MK9 was not only generic but her man face and unappealing waistline and lack of hips/thighs didn't help

Hell in the same fucking trilogy we have had two instances of the final boss being beaten by a character that powers up. Even the fucking villain is an absolute retard. She's shown to have the power to bring back whatever she wants so she decides to bring the villains to help her and also the heroes to thwart her? Liu Kang even fucking asks her why she brought back old Raiden and Liu and her response was "Shieeet, that's just the prophecy."

Don't you dare bring Iria into this shit you ass. There's nothing DESERT about leather.

Attached: Iria Zeiram the Animation - NCOP (R2DVD 768x576 x264 Hi10p AC3).mkv_snapshot_01.03_[2019.01.27_06.28 (768x576, 79K)

Come on now. Every "emotional moment" is cut and pasted out of 1990s era action movies. Old Jax is straight up Roger Murtaugh from Lethal Weapon at this point.

>You seriously think the emotional moments were cringe? Grow the fuck up you damn zoomer, this series has had horrible writing for nearly 2 decades.

That's an awfully long winded way of simply saying "I suck cock and take it in the ass, so I think literally crying and black representation need to be staples in Mortal Kombat."

The older storylines were atleast entertaining enough to keep you interested without hitting you over the head with shaky camera WB garbage

MKX was just the predecessor to going full gaymode, not hard to comprehend. They took a halfway amusing game and literally pasted a Hollywood comic book movie onto it

Feels satisfying knowing boner culture fags will never be able to counter this argument

Attached: 1554772138832.png (914x654, 234K)

why do people think giving women some fat on their arses is sexualising them? i don't even mean giving them big butts, but just a little bit of goddamn fat and muscle. fucking hell lads.

To put it simply, Mortal Kombat was primarily designed to be ""badass"" and now its is primarily trying to make moral statements

I didn't say it was identical I said it was the vibe I got.

see

>boner culture
back to your reddit shithole with you.

This. MK was cheesy pulp in terms of story. They ruined it by trying to be "woke" and "serious".

You've definitely never played the 3D games. Deception takes the cake for having the most braindead cast ever imaginable. Quan-Chi and Shang team up to kill Raiden and ressurect Onaga only to betray eachother and then team back up when Onaga rightfully fights them. Fucking Shujinko is among the top 3 worst new characters ever made in this series. Get the niggers out your head and go play the old games to see if their stories were any good. Hell MK1 didn't even have a fucking story until the movie came out.

Nothing in the story was a "statement" though. Unless "don't make deals with time goddesses" and "maybe all powerful but highly fallible gods aren't such a great thing to have" count as statements.

I bet if it was a MtF transsexual that had a slutty bikini costume you would be praising it for days

Not an argument.

Attached: DxkJo7XUwAAHVtP.jpg (1448x2048, 307K)

>ketchup and mustard colours.
you mean red and yellow? which is a very standard and generally appealing colour combination. wtf are you even saying you fucking monkey?

Not an argument.

Attached: Susato_portrait.png (316x502, 176K)

that sounds 10000 times better than "Cassie and Jackie shoot up 1,000 guns in their space armor and then it's family time rom-com drama for the next first fucking 30 minutes of the game." Pull your head out of your ass and stop being such a twink bitch

>Hey guys, look at this one ending screen and forget about the rest of the game
You can stop now user, we have seen the story mode already, the character designs and plot. Its hot woke garbage.

Attached: 53124223.png (295x222, 113K)

yes it is, you just dont have one against boner culture

LMAO i forgot about this

Ah yes, the legendary konquest mode in Deception where you spend the first hour getting trained by the fucking disgrace, Bo Rai Cho only to get fetch quests from a damn floating cloud. Quit trying to fit in so hard you damn zoomer. I'm not even defending 11 either you fucking moron.

>getting mad about Bo Rai Cho in a MORTAL KOMBAT game

Yes, you are definitely a fuckin fag

Did you lose track already? I'll repeat it so that you can comprehend, user.
The female characters in MKX were more covered up than the female characters in MK11, so the claim that anything is being toned down due to SJW is demonstrably false.

Don't forget this was also the game with brilliant new characters like "Girl Kano," "Black guy named Darrius" and "Ken from Street Fighter."

>What if we did Drunken Master but instead made him fucking atrocious?
Good job on affirming the fact that you are another zoomer latching onto something you've haven't played so you can get mad. Beat it kid.

>all mustard and ketchup are the same shade

did you lose track? I already said that X and XI are games geared for literal faggots

>getting triggered by a fat slob who has a fatality where he lights a fire and farts on it setting you on fire in a MORTAL KOMBAT game

You would be like total fucking faggot who would complain about something like "toasty" as being stupid but Cassie crying every 20 minutes is "grown up shit"

Bo Rai Cho would have been perfect if they hadn't made him fucking vomit as a special move.

>not a argument because I said so

Attached: pathetic.jpg (720x528, 34K)

for the most part they are unless you specify in America

SOMEBODY

Not an argument

Attached: DxC-dBhVAAAHJIp.jpg (289x251, 10K)

I would be fine with this if men didn't fight shirtless either. This just shows their hypocrisy

The most maturity MK has ever shown was in the original movie. Not once have I said 11 was good or mature. I'm just saying you're a retarded zoomer for seriously thinking this is the first time the series has become shit or actually thinking the older games were superior.

What argument is being made?

these zoomers don't know what getting shit character design is truly like.

Attached: 1536329822621.png (960x1600, 664K)

Burqa Kombat started in MKX, but it was shitty then and it's shitty now. I like the changes to other characters looks, and the new faces on girls, particularly Kitana, I just want MK9 outfits again please, atleast give us alternate outfits.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

youtu.be/CdEi4lr4lMQ?t=4112

This games story is literally BROKEN. Cyrax rips two electric chords to shut down the android factory with Sub Zero and Scorpion behind him, then in the next cut of the same scene Ermac and whats-her-bitch appear out of no where Scorpion and Sub Zero were standing, and take Cyrax's unconscious body, and they just kinda look at eachother and are like "aw man they got away"

The moment they start making microtransation sexy skins doa faggots will hide their $120 season pass to say how mtx is bad on a full priced game.

Scorpion can teleport

Yea Forums hates both games regarding the MTX. What are you talking about?

half naked men are a male power fantasy though so its not the same at all

Is it just me or does the above make Kano's ending pic even hotter?
If Cassie and Sonya were dressed like sluts as their normal attire it wouldn't have any impact for Kano to put them in this situation. But if they dress "respectfully" by nature and just otherwise cover up and then Kano forcing them to fight cage matches against each other while wearing outfits like that, instantly gave me a boner.

I'm 30 you college campus babby, I really can't tell if youre acting like a fucking moron and pretending to be one when you can't comprehend that MK is better when it doesn't take itself seriously, and that is a REALLY easy concept to digest. You also said "grow up" when I pointed out the gay ass overly emotional scenes like you were some big cool guy for looking past it

That's NOT happening because they already said they're "NOT going to be doing that ever because it's problematic". So forget about sexy skins anytime soon.

>half naked men are a male power fantasy

Attached: vMN3Zne.jpg (619x1024, 646K)

In the actual full ending Kano stops their fight in the Cage and becomes an SJW and gives Sonya and Cassie back their roles in the Special Forces. Im being serious.

He explains that he got bored after doing this for too long. That's not SJW. He's a time god in the ending. That means millennias have gone by for him. He literally got bored from raping them for so long and wanted some adventure again.

has DSP played it yet though? He is the authority on fighting games.

You can read it by yourself, brainlet, not going to spoonfed you on that.

I enjoyed the fuk out of MKII on the snes before and basikaly didn't bother to play any of new games. Now im somewhat interested to get into it again, how's this game kompared to other MKs that kame out prior to this one?

wow you really needed to stretch that imagination there

made me chuckle

>MK is better when it doesn't take itself seriously
And the problem with that is MK has never believed it was shlock apart from the 2 movies and the show. The writer for the 3D era seriously thought he was elevating the genre so he's been stuck with the series for 2 decades. And I said grow up because the "emotional" zings got you but the terrible writing didn't? Kronika immediately rebuilds the cathedral and yet nobody in the hi-tech base bothers to check back on it? Being a baby is getting mad at bad character writing, growing up is realizing that there are far bigger problems than that. Hell I'll give you an example for bad character development in this game, Jax turncoats 3 different times in the span of 2 hours.

It's what is literally said in the ending retard. He got bored of having no challenge for so long.

I never got this argument. Literally every women I've ever met enjoys muscled guys. And I'm practically a normalfag who meets and a talks with plenty of women.

Again fag boy, Jax turning 3 times is better than having to watch strong girls shoot their guns then have a break down for 10 minutes

>oyakodon
Kano's a man of culture I see

>getting bored of being a god and having everyone at your will for fucking Kano isn't sjw

Okay tranny

>Female such as myself
>The author is male

Attached: 1414978253315.jpg (433x380, 26K)

The Goblin King, To Tame A Highland Warrior, and Archangels Storm sound like they'd make good fantasy adventures.

I am convinced you have zero experience with this series at this point. This entire fucking game is a trainwreck and the one thing you care about is when 2 chicks get sad over their parents? This is the same series that had one character wipe out half the roster of a game to turn them into zombies.

That's actually a very Kano thing to do after a while. He has no motivation for ruling or conquest like most of the villains. He's just a street thug looking for his next score. Erron Black has a similar theme to his ending.

imagine being this dense

Kano is based and redpilled.
>You you never have time control powers so you can rape and corrupt Prime Sonya and Cassie to be you sex slaves
Feels bad man

The problem is that it's such a drastic change from her established costume/appoerance. For a different charavcter it'd be fine but for a blood magick construct who is also a female ninja it makes no sense.

marxist combat

I want to impregnate Cassie desu

>never played deadly alliance

Meh faces are way harder to fix in porn
People just need to put her MK11 faces in some boobalicious body and roll SFM/Maya porn and done

yes, this and that is relatable to someone who remembers a series with Bo Ra Choi, a series with way flashier character design, a game with babalities, animalities, friendship, the sound designers head flashing across the screen going "toasty" and secret characters that were released as inside jokes for hardcore fans and developers. You know what isn't relatable? Sonya being a "general" who fights in battles to, or that the Special Forces are even "Earth's protectors" when originally they were just a police force out to apprehend criminals like the black dragons, which came from the original movie that you state is superior . Youre a fucking clown

The very Kano thing to do would be spending milleniums eating and drinking

>such a drastic change from her established costume/appoerance.
Two. She has two appearances under her belt.

See:

kek

>MKX female character are more covered up than in MK11
Only in your dreams right? for some characters like Sonya is the same amount, but with a different less feminine body type this time, for characters like Jacqui and Kitana they literally have less clothing.

Fuck off with your bs dude.

Attached: jacqui-briggs-mkx-concept-artwork.jpg (1260x820, 187K)

Damn they should put Kano in charge of developing MK12.

>The very Kano thing to do would be spending milleniums eating and drinking
Which is what he did. Everyone's ending revolves around building timelines, often many times over. The implication is Kano spent a long ass time fucking around before deciding he missed the challenge of actually being in a real fight. It just so happens that he has a fixation on Sonya and vicariously Cassie. So he spent a lot of the time humiliating them for his pleasure.

Desu voice actors constantly changing between games irks me more than designs changing.

you are using your imagination to fill in the massive gaps there. Getting bored = "Millenniums have passed" and all. Also Kano throws Sonya off a fucking mountain originally and now hes "obsessed"

So when can I pirate this shit? Do you think based modders will give us our anime tiddies?

>Unironically shitting on Bo Rai Cho
Dude..

Attached: 1550730345478.jpg (750x605, 39K)

for another example, they improved face animations but at the cost of the body models, shills should all be gassed.

Attached: Cassie_Cage_Mortal_Kombat_X_Render.png (220x324, 76K)

holy shit lmao you're a joke

Getting bored = time has passed. How much is up in the air but using context clues from other endings means "reasonably long time" is likely. Remember that to alter time with the hourglass requires starting from scratch and building a new timeline from the beginning. It's not like finger snap reality warping. He's at minimum an immortal by the very nature of the power at his disposal.

And yeah, he threw her off a mountain. And kept a lock of her hair as a goddamn necklace. You're damn fucking right he's obsessed.

We cant have any problematic shit with MK thats for sure

hes a criminal and a pig, and always has been, and suddenly he wants to throw it all away after hes achieved it for so long. Kano doing anything noble at any point is against his character arc and you are a fag

what the fuck are you even talking about you paranoid schizo?

youtube.com/watch?v=0IH_QlckH3Y

It's not noble, retard. It's not meant to be noble. He just wants a goddamn challenge. It's pure selfish motivation. He's literally got all the time in the world. He can do whatever the fuck he wants and he kept Sonya and Cassie as battle whores for long enough that he literally got bored of them as battle whores. Thinking his ending means he did something noble means you lack basic reading comprehension.

that's not noble dipshit don't use words you don't know the meaning of, you said yourself he's a criminal and a pig that's become a god, got bored with sitting around with his thumb up his and deiced to left a rival gain power just because fighting her would give him something fun to do

That Kano had his ending where he lets Sonya and Cassie free so he can start everything back over and give everyone a 2nd chance because he got bored was specifically placed because having Kano basically keep Sonya and Cassie as slaves would easily make for a "problematic" headline from gay boy writer #712836781263

read this post dipshit

Literally every game practically up until this gay shit had Kano being "OBSESSED" with making the Black Dragons the supreme clan, and now after decades of him just being a POS now he gets bored and wants challenges. Gender isn't a social construct either and transsexuals are mentally ill, FYI

Jacqui's default costume in 11 is more revealing and feminine than her default in MKX and her alt in both games is literally the same. Don't argue from ignorance.

He's not giving them a second chance. I don't know how to word it in a way you'd understand. Kano literally cannot die and he can rebuild the timeline as he sees fit. They have no chance. He's doing it all for himself. He wants to feel the thrill of a chase again after spending so much time fucking around on a throne. If he feels like going back to the throne later on he damn well will.

If you eat your favorite food every day then eventually you're going to want something different. That's exactly what's happening in Kano's ending.

>Game is full of Cassie crying and Jax being emotional about hsi wife dying
>Kitana betrays Kota Kon in a fucking Tarkatan camp literally jammed packed with filleted corpses because he was mean to "innocent Tarkatans that were peacefully eating humans."
>Johnny Cage chastises himself whenever he is sexist
>Shao Khan literally says MOGA!"

This story is absolute trash anyone who thinks its even passable is beyond retarded

Willis is a retarded, cartoon obsessed man child who hates parents because they took him to church instead of letting him watch transformers all day

you are making this up in your brain from a few sentences of text

Kano serves whoever the fuck pays him and whoever is likely to win. He wants his rivals out of the way, sure, but when the fuck has he ever shown interest in ruling like Shao Kahn? He's all id. He's motivated by nothing but his immediate self-interest.

You've let the gays writers that live in your head creates some sorta weird bias in your head were a character who's scrappy street trash has god is bored of being god wants to go back to having people challenge him to fight like a scrappy street trash he is, you seem to have unirocally convinced your that this some kind of political play because he's long time rival just so happens to be a women, you're raging because a character did something that make perfect sense doesn't follow your strict headcannon for him
read the post above same goes for you
>Gender isn't a social construct either and transsexuals are mentally ill, FYI
Fucking schizo lol, nobody even mentioned anything remotely related to this SJW live in your head and /pol/ has ruined you

In this game as well as practically every single MK game released, Kano has been obsessed with power and establishing the Black Dragon Clan as the supreme clan. Your self-interest theory is objectively incorrect.

Those few sentences of text literally say what I'm describing. I'm using analogies because you clearly had trouble understanding the meaning of those sentences. Thinking that Kano did something noble proves you either didn't understand the ending or didn't see it and are just popping off at the mouth.

Honestly the story seems like they had a bunch of different writers go into their own cubicle and come up with a plot for the characters without ever collaborating.

There's zero consistency between the mood and characters.

He actually knows the context of the story mode, unlike you apparently

>mentions /pol/
everytime, its so easy to spot redditfags

No it doesn't the text says he had them square off against eachother but eventually got bored and youre over here like "DUDE HE SPENT MILLIONS OF YEARS EATING DRINKING AND RAPING THEM" fucking retard

He knows about the context of the story mode and is expanding upon it with his own personal opinion but treating it as if it is literally specified

>n this game as well as practically every single MK game released, Kano has been obsessed with power and establishing the Black Dragon Clan as the supreme clan
You've literally never played an MK game before, he and the rest the black dragon are just goons in service of the highest bidder
>Your self-interest theory is objectively incorrect.
The fucking irony post, your ass fractured because his story doesn't fit the headcannon you've made for him

youtu.be/ivUIjgs9g4A

When you randomly end you post with
>Gender isn't a social construct either and transsexuals are mentally ill, FYI
When nobody mentioned gender nor transsexuals it's pretty hard to prove you're not a /pol/ schizo shit they regurgitate that shit into each mouths all day long

>the game literally has him obsessively talking about the black dragons rising on top but I SAY they are just a bunch of goons and I SAY that Kano is self-interested only to the highest bidder therefore I am NOT WRONG WAHHHHH

Is that a women? Thats the manliest back I've never seen, and I've seen serious women bodybuilders.

Holy fucking shit Yea Forums btfo as usual

Why are you making things up? Kano's obsession has been with settling with Sonya, not establishing the Black Dragon. Hell, the first thing he did in his MK:DA ending is kill Sonya.

thank you for having me watch it again where I can point out where Kano literally says "I got bored quickly and now I want things to always be out of reach" which completely retcons his entire character

Do you know why he's obsessed with killing Sonya? Because SHE along with the special forces were responsible for thwarting and arresting his clan members, effectively making them go into hiding in the black market. God you college campus fucking faggots are dumb as fuck

see
You will never fix being a terminal retard

>Jacqui's default costume in 11 is more revealing and feminine
>she just shows her arms and armpit more and for some reason all her muscles and her body type disappeared from MKX to MK11
Jacqui's MK11 redesign is one of the worst if not the worst of the series, if you want to talk about showing skin, then why all her costumes so far doesnt even compare to her MKX's secondary costume?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Ok, tell me genius, how long do you think he spent? What, are you saying he remade the world from the beginning of time to have Sonya and Cassie fight in the present and then after 20 minutes said "hey, this isn't such a nice thing I'm doing. I better let them go."

Because that's the interpretation you're offering. And it flies in the face of both the literal text of the ending and the context clues that are easily extrapolated from the story mode. Did you even watch the story?

>>the game literally has him obsessively talking about the black dragons rising on top but I SAY they are just a bunch of goons and I SAY that Kano is self-interested only to the highest bidder therefore I am NOT WRONG WAHHHHH
who are quoting?
either way you've never played an mk game before kano by proxy the black dragon flip flop sides all the time and he's never give a shit "being the supreme clan" or what ever the fuck you're talking about, the black dragon isn't even a clan it's just an organized crime syndicate with kano was it leader
I don't know I'm giving you history about game series you weren't even born when it first game out, you just gonna say so more retarded shit and oust yourself further

Kano's ending is probably a lazy reference to a Twilight Zone episode.

>>>
Nah, its clear that you were born in the year 1999 and are trying to pretend like you know everything about a game that was released before you were born

How about i use context like you said you did, and Ill go with "quickly" meaning "a short amount of time" fuck face

>Kano ending, which he undoes this and just plays cat and mouse the rest of his life

>which completely retcons his entire character
Your headcannon isn't cannon stop treating as such, you're worst than teenage when her twilight ship did go the way she thought it would

tell me what Kano's ending in MK1 is right now

Honestly without those boob plates and covering up her face she looks identical to a man. I've never met a woman with shoulders that broad who didn't obviously spend their life body building. And she doesn't have the body of a builder.

He said "I changed things up one more time"
"one more"
That implies the previous scene with Sonya and Cassie fighting where he said "I had every desire, every whim, etc." was a series of new timelines. He restarted the timeline multiple times whenever a new desire came to mind.

Then he got bored and did it "one more time" to make it a challenge.

If you think it's out of character for Kano to spend many timelines living out all of his desires and then getting bored and wanting to fight again because at his core he's a thug, then you don't know anything about Kano.

Just stop dude fanfic.net is three doors the hall you can write about your version kano would've stayed king and went on to beat up thanos or some shit
>Nah, its clear that you were born in the year 1999 and are trying to pretend like you know everything about a game that was released before you were born
Nah i was playing MK in the arcades while your whore of a mother was probably getting rammed, you're daddy really should've went for anal that day, wouldn't have a fuck up like you crying about shit you know nothing about

Make those outfits cannon if you're so brave. Cutscene still screen nonsense is bullshit

>tell me what Kano's ending in MK1 is right now
Non-cannon since 2011 (probably even longer)
next question please

dont know about you lads but seeing this picture makes me want to have sex with cassie if im being honest

The story literally makes it seem like he "quickly realized the fun wasn't having it was chasing" and no amount of mental gymnastics will change this.

Why is he training students to pass on his legacy of brutal crime syndication if he only cares about himself? Also thanks for admitting that most of your knowledge about this game comes from 2010 onward

Thing is normal women love being objectified.

based

If you're best evidence is MK1 then what are you even doing? MK1 has Raiden destroying the fucking earth in his ending because he wanted to prove the gods' superiority to mortals.

its really simple actually, "he just stayed king"

>Kano 1 lore is irrelevant past 2011 in a game that came out today that brings back Kano from MK 2

Beat your wife, Beat your wife,
Beat your wife, Beat your wife.
MUSLIM KOMBAT!
FIGHT!
MUSLIM KOMBAT!
(Excellent)
EXCELLENT!
Ab? ?an?fa, Al-Ghazali, Ibn Arabi, Muhammad Ali Jinnah, Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
MUSLIM KOMBAT!
FIGHT!
MUSLIM KOMBAT!
(Excellent)
(Excellent)
Ab? ?an?fa, Al-Ghazali, Ibn Arabi, Muhammad Ali Jinnah, Mustafa Kemal Atatürk

MK1's bio and ending has Kano being an explicit member and leader of Black Dragons which went onwards through the early games, and in this game his arc from MK 2 gets brought back

Again, you clearly haven't played the game or even watched the story. Changing time isn't quick. In order to do it you have to start from the dawn of time. During the last boss thee are literally dinosaurs in the background and that's not even far enough back in time. Even changing the timeline once means spending what would be an eternity to a human. So "quickly" to Kano, who has already spent at least one of those eternities and implied several, could mean a long ass time.

>Why is he training students to pass on his legacy of brutal crime syndication if he only cares about himself?
Who said he only cares about himself? he doesn't care about "reigning supreme" like you said. putting words into other mouths isn't a good sign for your argument
>Also thanks for admitting that most of your knowledge about this game comes from 2010 onward
>Hurr duurrr what is a reboot?
referrer to that last part, thanks

yes and in "reboots" things get retconned all the time, also it's been implied all over this thread

Clearly you haven't played the games if you think Kano only cares about playing cat and mouse with Sonya and that's it

>its really simple actually, "he just stayed king"
Which is what he fucking did while entertaining "every whim, every desire" in the timelines he created before eventually wanting more excitement of the chase and changing history "one more time."

>changing time isn't quick so that means he didn't quickly get bored to set up cat and mouse games for eternity where he even self-admits that he even loses sometimes but this makes sense because Kano is a self-absorbed criminal and now all of the sudden an adventurer

Yeah his "every whim and desire" of even losing in his own utopia. Kano went from Black Dragon Leader to a fucking retarded faggot who literally and unironically designed a universe to cuck himself

What does "losing" mean to an immortal time god? He can't die. And he already implies that when he does win he makes it interesting. Meaning he's probably raping them, killing them, doing whatever the fuck he wants over and over again.

And people bitch at Nomura for using shitloads of belts

"I don't always win, but when I do it's a real good score!"

This implies Kano is now magically indifferent to being a successful criminal and just wants to be a criminal, which has literally never been exhibited until this game, which the ENTIRE 4 hour piece of fucking shit as this faggot points out

>yes and in "reboots" things get retconned all the time, also it's been implied all over this thread
You're gasping at straws now lmao. What's pathetic when a character make a perfectly logical decision but you get butthurt it does't fit your headcannon for them, what's even more pathetic is me waiting for your reply filled more autistic rage at 2:00 am so enjoy your final (you) while i go to sleep
I bet you also think every Kano after MK3 is a """retcon""" because because he inexplicably went from a bald asian guy in a gi to a crocodile dun dee rip off because boon liked the movie's design lol

Attached: 1523779521290.png (837x794, 131K)

When will Yea Forums will stop being obsessed with this game?

Ahh right the movie, where Sonya is sent to chase after Kano because hes the leader of the black dragons

because its really really bad

They'll be stuck on it for couple months, when Yea Forums get blow the fuck out they take really hard and have come up with reasons to be mad at a game case in point lol

Just finished the campaign and I was really satisfied with it especially after MKX
>Liu is back to being the main character
>Baraka is a good guy now
>Kitana Kahn
>Young Johnny
>Frost actually looks interesting insteadn
of a rule 63 subzero
>Raiden finally stopped jobbing
>Hanzo died a honorable death and even converted revenant Scorpion
>Shaolin Monks chapter
>Music is a lot better.
>Kano finally died
>Still cheesy as hell
My expectations were met and then some.

Attached: 1548794434681.png (670x1005, 921K)

God I've always hated this special forces military shit. It's terribly boring and not wacky fun kung fu MK

The story mode is a total mess with tons of inconsistency and family drama, along with obvious WB SJW bullshit

You will absolutely hate this game. Literally the first 30 minutes is basically watching a WB comic book movie of Jackie and Cassie shooting shit

Theres only a handful of moments of family drama. The beginning with Sonya and Cassie and the middle with Jax and Jacquie. 80% of the game is about Liu Kang

Did they make Scorpion flat?

Never, we've even got retards celebrating it being banned in some countries.

Wrong. Male power fantasy is cool guns and gadgets like solid snake or batman

Literally the first 20 minutes of the game is family drama shooting shit, after a short stint with Kotal Kon for 17 minutes it cuts back to family drama life at the military base again, then after stints with scorpion, sub zero, and the Shaolin Monks, its back to family drama again at the military base when Kano and Sektor attack and then we learn that Jax's entire arc in this game is family drama I could go on to make my point and you know it

Lmao dude this comment is the gayest shit I’ve ever read.

Attached: 8B51FB12-BD15-43A2-982E-9ED972D17FEB.jpg (3264x2448, 1.53M)

"Not an argument" is retard speak for "I'm unable to defend my faulty position so have this meme phrase from jewtube."

no, it means the opponent didn't present an argument

>abandoned the plot of MKX almost immediatly shitting on anyone who played that game
>Kitana basically does nothing to earn that title
>Johnny is upset by his own nature of being a goofball
>Frost betrays Sub Zero AGAIN
>Raiden can't do shit so Kang take over pls
>all of Hanzo's development meant shit, killed by fucking D'vorah of all people
>Music is still shit
>Kano was downgraded from X
>no cheese to be found, plenty of Borderlands tier references though like arrow to the knee!
Complete shit

not an argument

Dude you didn't enjoy watching Cassie Cage literally cry for 45 minutes?

So why did they take a character as complex as Jax, scrap everything that made hin awesome and replaced it with being black as his only character trait?
They wrote Jacqui really well this game in comparison to MK10, but droppes the ball with Jax.
(Old) Jax in the main story was fucking idiotic. Young Jax was based though. His tower ending is a waste, but not canon, who cares.

Cyrax remains NRS best black character

>jackie being a space marine shoot em up girl who yells at cassie to stop crying all the time was good writing

This entire story was a joke see

>make bad ass character in mk10
>turn him into a worthless jobber

Got his ass kicked in his OWN REVEAL TRAILER.
Got his ass kicked by Kollector
Got his ass kicked by Shao Khan -- had to be saved by earthrealmers.
Got his ass kicked by D'vorah
Got his ass kicked by Scarlet
Got his ass kicked by D'vorah again -- had to be saved by Jade.
Got his ass kicked by Jade.
Got his ass kicked by Shao Kahn and captured.
Got his ass kicked and his back broken resulting in becoming a paraplegic by Shao Kahn -- had to be saved by Kitana
Gives up his throme in shame to Kitana.

Attached: IMG_20190422_133611_262.jpg (432x629, 60K)

That was mk10 jacqui
Mk11 jacqui is willingly helping, knowing it will erase her because its the right thing to do

Remember when he was revealed in MKX and we all thought he was cool? remember how the comics ran with that and he was pretty great? I will never not be annoyed with how NRS have wasted so much potential.

Kid is living the dream.

They won't stop until they find something/someone new to hate, notice how the "sekiro easy mode" threads have stopped.

Attached: ⁄v⁄.png (1804x1080, 407K)

He literally ripped goros arms off in the comics but in mk11 he gets beat by henchmen

>thinking I'm shitting in these threads for something as pathetic as board culture or some shit
I was a fan of MK games and I'm pissed they sold out. That's my reason you faggot.

not sure if anyone realizes but the entire story line makes you play female characters so you can beat the shit out of all of the legendary cast.

>immediately at the beginning of the game, Cassie cage has to defeating Lui Kang, ruler of Outworld

>Jade beats Kota Khans ass because he was mean

>Kitana beats Shao Khans ass because he is mean, becomes ruler of outworld. This game is basically WB comic book movie using MK characters

So powerful

>MKX Kotal
>Badass
He was a huge fucking jobber there too. At least it made sense for him to lose here because he was up against Shao Kahn, but in MKX he got his ass handed to him by the Kombat kids.

Kombat Kids wore plot armor, bad comparison.

Have sex

make this costume a dlc and i'll buy a bunch of MK11s to give to a school bus of children.

why do you keep trying to push this meme when it's not true? Why do you persist?

they didn't even sell out well, the actual story line and how it plays out is actually fucking retarded from a writer's perspective.

>Jade doesn't want Shao Khan to take outworld, sides with Kotal Khan
>betrays Kotal because he is mean to Tarkatans
>20 minutes later is leading an assault with jade and the Shaolin monks to rescue Kotal Khan again, which she was fucking responsible in the first place

And then you have rom com family drama with the cages and briggs.

>literally cucking yourself as king of the universe instead of being the ultimate bad guy

His character is completely unlike any other Kano that has shown up in ant MK game released, and basically ends up acting like a total fucking pussy bitch. So yeah, SJW

Was anyone else made extremely uncomfortable with the dynamic between Young Jax and Jacqui? I legit thought they were going to fuck.

I miss the days when the most complex the plot got was Jarek crying on top of a cliff.

what is wrong with you people?

Attached: whitetears.jpg (493x768, 95K)

We've already discussed that at length and people who don't get why fans are upset aren't worth the time.

Kano living on the edge is more his style than having the cheat code to life.

>that Jade x Kotal romance out of fucking nowhere

I always pictured Jade as someone who would have Smoke as his soulmate, that Kotal Kahn ship makes no sense.

no it isn't

this entire story is a complete and total mess from start to finish, it's kinda unbelievable

Ah Jarek, the member of the back dragon clan Kano magically doesn't care about

I saw more femenine guys in my life.

>The Goblin King
with that cover it sounds like the hunchback of notre dame version of romance novels.

Only asshole misogynistic Australian men like Kano want bikini girls.
Real MK fans respect women and can appreciate a woman even if she isnt showing skin.

So is MK11 all about sexualized men murdering modestly dressed women?

Jesus are people really this fucking stupid?
>Jadd and Kotal were lovers in the past
>after the evens of MK9 and MKX, Kotal goes from a chill dude, to a harden cunt.
>Jade doesnt want him to be like Shao Kahn, so she stops him from executing people causing both of them to get captured
>Once everything happens, Kotal notices that in the short time Kitana was back, she was about to rally up the races of Outworld to help save him.
>he figures that hes not fit to rule outworld and gives it to Kitana.
I suprising that people are so fucking stupid that they cant even follow a moral kombat game.

its actually, and quite literally, mostly about covered up women murdering men

see

#futureisfemale

#lovetrumpshate

Fucking hang the designers, this is atrocious

its a sharia simulator

Everything ends up being pointless and a huge waste of time in the story mode since the events throughout MK 11 might not have happened at all since the game ends with Liu Kang shaping a completely different, new timeline. This ending is the equivalent of "it was all a dream".
I'm pissed.

Attached: tanya wat.jpg (600x344, 29K)

underrated

Kano has the best intros
its just aussi 'oh fuck off m8' in different variations
short. simple. good.

everyone else is telling boring stories

Attached: 1374144608405.jpg (251x201, 7K)

>Look at all of this female empowerment
>let me convenient forget that the main villian of the story is about a turbo cunt that wants to remake the world to her fitting and is stopped by a Chinese man who fused with a God.

Attached: Nazz.gif (500x352, 1.56M)

I think the story mode it's pretty funny, but that's maybe because I realize how stupid it was after the first chapter and played it at 2x speed. I recommend.

yes, everyone who matters in the story is a woman. lmao. expect female Liu Kang in mk12

> casuals aka majority of buyers of MK care about deep gameplay
> definitely not about superficial tits and gore

Is ok user. We all can delude.

stop playing the strawman card just because you found a stupid tweet

No tits and ass no buy.
Modest kombat 11 is an epic fail for me.

>yes, everyone who matters in the story is a woman.
Raiden and Liu are the most important characters in the fucking game.

Attached: 1515345328773.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

9>10/11/12>1>7>>>Scar Face>literal shit>>

Attached: 1423615448170.gif (300x167, 2.6M)

no they aren't you fucking retarded, they would be absolutely fucked if it wasn't for strong wommenz rallying the troops

>deep gameplay
HahahahahahagagaVGHabajhashhaahahaha

So before he got bored of everything being handed to him in this ending do you think he spent time raping some of the female characters in the series?

you sjw are so fucking retarded with your arguments you complete mongs

Can I use a VPN to unlock this shit or is there some always online crap that doesn't allow it?
Getting real sick of 1 PM unlocks.

the journalists they pander to dont actually play the games so they wont actually get to see this

in his ending he says he quickly gets bored and realizes that "chasing is better than having" so he designs a universe where Sonya, Cassie, and Jax are all alive and with the special forces again, and he even doesn't mind losing sometimes now too.

Female K-pop star ass

Notice how all of them have masks on. When you remove the mask, you get extreme manface with space marine jaws, that kinda killed the contrast between the bimbo sex slut bodies.
In the sequels, they opted to keep the tranny manfaces, but decided to drop the bimbo slut bodies too.

>kronika wants to delete time line and replace with a better one
>is bad
>jax does this
>everyone cool with it

Why do blacks get a free pass?

Shut up nazi incel, are you triggered, snowflake?

because NRS are morons
dont expect high literature

That's from the game dingus.

stop whitesplaining

this game is full of pants on head retarded scenarios that are constantly hypocritical

no one seems to notice by doing what he did he will wipe out all the blacks in america.

why am I here, MK was always shit

M8 he properly spent thousands of years doing shit like that, anyone would get bored after a while.

Cassie yes, Sonya looks just as shit.

>Yea Forums
>read
Pick one

>Cassie Kills Lui Kang Netherealm leader
>Jade beats the shit out of Kotal Khan
>Kitana beats the shit out of Shao Khan
>Sonya literally beats the shit out of Kabal, Johnny Cage, and two Kanos at once within a 10 minute period

>White people in America
>Black people in Africa
They unintentionally wrote the alt-right's dream. So much for Jax being an all-American.

>Sjws dont play the game, just watch the trailers.
You have common ground then.

>tower endings
>canon
huh

>Baraka joins the good guys

Nice use of alts for Cage and Baraka

People having hissy fits.

Based.

>all of outworld will literally be a multicultural and diverse society

Attached: 1551647520710.png (1024x764, 511K)

Max is literally destroying this game, holy crap it's like he wants to get blacklisted by NRS/Warner.

How long until PC master race release?

>Kano is literally a commentary on how the mortal kobat devs are sick of sexy lingerie fighting in their games and how they're totally above it now

LOWLY TIMES THESE ARE AHUHUHUHUHU

Honestly like the perfect compromise would have been to have half the casts default skins be sexy the other half be modest, then have unlockable sexy ones and modest ones for them, then people can be as non sexy or as such as they want to, give ADULTS choice in what they'd like, the games are already horrifically violent its not like your protecting anyone by just not having the option, plus I mean even for the dudes not just the women.

I figured that was kinda the natural progression of choosable skins and shit anyway, to let players enjoy a variety of looks..

Classic Liu Kang was always shirtless.
Kotal was always shirtless
Classic Johnny Cage was always shirtless
That's an alt costume for Baraka
Shao Khan always showed his chest
Cassie and Jacqui are newcomers
Jade, Scarlet and Kitana got redesigns because they didn't want them all wearing the same outfits. I know you're underage but I'll tell you anyway: Back in the day all the women in MK except Sonya and Sindel were color swaps.

Only mk4 had animated endings tho.

But yea, they were based as fuck.

>playing fighting games on PC

Attached: 1545410918408.png (750x500, 226K)

no, there doesn't need any compromises, anyone who thinks skimpy attire or any basically normal shit is "problematic" should just be immediately ignored

at this point who gives a shit.

dude, totally don't watch this video. here's the link down below.

Attached: 1294719668447.jpg (802x597, 46K)

>Back in the day
It's not the 90's anymore grandpa, MK has had scantily clad women for a good 15 years now.

Sonya blade and the lot were supposed to be sexy, you just couldnt get away with as much in 1996 but If you werent 13 jacking off to sonyas tits even with these snapshots, you a gay ass nigga

Attached: file.png (480x360, 142K)

He only bitched about random chests in The Krypt because he doesn't have time to play the game itself and wants to unlock everything from the start. He also is butthurt about those waves appearing and rockets shooting out during the fight, but that's cause he's bad and lose the fight.

>Then why do SJWs almost never complain about high heels?
Because apparently you've coincidentally missed those arguments we're they get pissed when a female protag starts wearing high heels in a situation it's not normally used.

lol how fucking childish you people are
it's literally like when your brother fucking starts having a tantrum cause you got more icecream than him or some shit
not only is your argument childish and entitled at it's base but you show your racial hand by splitting blacks and whites off into two different groups as if they're a homogenous mass of same think instead of individuals.

tl;dr fuck off retard

I give a shit because now this is a sign that the hack job comic book Warner Brother's style writing will bleed itself into other IPs that are irrelevant from gay comic book shit.

If it weren't for Drahmin and Kenshi, I'd probably try to have every copy of DA removed from the timeline.

Is that a problem, peasant?

kronika shows too much skin, this is haram.

Attached: kronika.png (348x525, 268K)

eh, I mean I agree for the most part because people who hate that stuff want to see no one have it rather than just not have it themselves, which is why I said compromise in the first place, since it makes them have to deal with the sexy outfits existing at all, since the default stance right now is to just not have them

your taking the piss, jax even being worried about saving racism rather than spending his time rolling cigars and smoking them on his farm is overall point this game was made out of estrogen

>lol how fucking childish you people are
>analogy is about a child getting icecream
well played.

It's good that people that are "influential" in the fighting scene speak up to this bullshit.
NRS usually listens if there are enough complaints.

it's even out by the fact that she looks like she has fetal alcohol syndrome

هذا بصراحة
لا أستطيع أن أصدق أن النساء في هذه اللعبة لا يسترن كاحلهن
مثير للاشمئزاز على الإطلاق ، لن أؤيد هذا المطور حتى ترتدي النساء في ألعاب الفيديو البرقع

Attached: 1556017824092s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

she looks like a tranny self insert. Same with the gay hippy green lady.

it really also comes down to how illiterate boomers are to social media. They don't realize some college kid fag can use moms credit card to order up some twitter bots to make it seem like "floods of complaints are coming."

This deliberate act of trying to get things censored is actually really old. There was a situation where Mr. Rogers was talking about how he had heard that the show Lassie was "being protested because of a disgusting episode involving the showing of Lassie having puppies." Mr. Rogers thought it was tastefully done and educational for him and his son, and when he inquired from the studio about "the massive amount of letters complaining" people started realizing that all the letters used similar vernacular and were coming from multiples using the same return address.

>but If you werent 13 jacking off to sonyas tits even with these snapshots, you a gay ass nigga
I was too busy fapping to Sindel and Mileena.

MK11 is a throwback to the original Mortal Kombat, underage.

>blacklisted
what does this even mean, in this context

What's the point of Cetrion?

lol are you actually triggered what the fuck do you think it means?

Nah Cassie is, that outfit just looks awful.

generic earf lady.
I thought MK already had an earth element guy.

Classic shiva

Attached: file.png (480x360, 249K)

Reminds me of this.

Attached: Hank Hill Ass.jpg (1079x799, 172K)

11 sheeva

Attached: file.png (960x952, 1.56M)

Yeah, Tremor. They brought him back in 10 as dlc.

I'm not surprised by this. White people think flat ass is a good ass.

Is that fucking mustache?

Looks like a homosexual indian

They brought back the mohawk.

Attached: 255532-sheeva_1_.jpg (776x1360, 337K)

it does look like a full 5 oclock shadow

Sheeva always looked like a peak attractive female bodybuilder with an extra set of arms
Literally a dude now

I think its how the lips are perceived

Attached: 56627389_312331322776577_8513815301364686653_n.jpg (750x750, 64K)

She went from having a face of a Shokan to the face of a straight up black guy with a couple horns sticking out

>Please respect our female fighters!

its so ugly lol the fuck is there problem

she always looked like Tina Turner

SOMEBODY

shes even like out of shape too, like it needs to hit the treadmill or something

>The Goblin King

Attached: Goblin Slayer party.png (600x600, 242K)

a muslim fighting game would be metal, they are the most metal religion.
it's the taliban that ruined islams metalness.
Muslims should get into heavy metal and sing about how fucking metal the prophet Mohameds riegn was, and revoke that law about drawing him and put him in dynasty warriors.

clips.twitch.tv/DiligentBlushingGoblinFunRun
Maximilian is done with this shit, and it hasn't been 24 hours since the official release

>Most metal religion
>Anything other than Aztec paganism
Call me when the mudslimes have a fucker with two blood snakes instead of a head.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH