How would you kill her off?

How would you kill her off?

Attached: bb953e01ae92f712d12f79b7a89791eb.jpg (850x1132, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rpboyer15.github.io/sounds-of-the-storm/vo/vo_hero/Varian/Varian - Default/VarianBase_Pissed03.mp3
worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/22820908/preview-new-warfront-battle-for-darkshore
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

By making WoW not canon

By cutting development on WoW.

Warcraft is shit. Warhammer is better. Why havent you fags made the switch yet instead of continuing to lap up Blizzcucks asshole?

Attached: 1539590070086.jpg (600x337, 85K)

>raid boss
>fight revolves around her few remaining valkyr ressing her through the fight
>everytime she dies she becomes more and more desperate
>last phase has her practically begging for forgiveness because she is completely horrified of permadeath and the void lord diddle hell that awaits undead
>last few % has her give up, fuck everything, just tries to make a run for it as she screams
>post boss cutscene shows her dying, and her soul in eternal torment as a plaything for the old gods

Because Age of Reckoning is dead

this sounds hilariously tragic

chained to a bed
daily quest to creampie her
the bedroom she's trapped in isn't instanced

Let the nelf she forced to watch the the tree burn kill the angels then have tyrande overpower the dagger, destroying it and releasing nzoth that she captured in it with the help of punished azshara. Nzoth would then rip her in half and the nzoth fight starts.

It could be fitting. Everything Sylvanas does is to protect herself, she is fucking horribly terrified of death because of what little she experienced of it after her attempted suicide. The only reason she acts as smug as she does is because she's cunning and also has backup lives (and only 2 left at that I think)

it wouldn't make much since however for the horde to just turn on her like that.
that would make it the second horde leader that became a raid boss.

Make her fuck up when she tries to use the blade of Xal'atath against alliance killing her and dooming her to eternal emptiness and torment.

She's already dead.

Alliancefags all over this thread.

Alleria will be the one to doom Azeroth with xalatah. Sylv will die trying to stop her.

She's already being set up as a raid boss/future xpac villain.

There's no way they can unfuck Syl at this point. They had a million opportunities, but she was a raid boss the moment she committed genocide in the War of the Thorns. She's fucked, and each patch has done nothing but set up death flags for her.

You're probably going to respond and say Blizzard is going to subvert our expectations. Blizzard are not that creative. 8.2 is literally a total mirror of 5.2, right down to Jaina and Lor'themar setting up bases on an island to fight a big bad.

Lor'themor mating presses her until her decaying body falls to pieces.

So was jaina and you saw how that went

She became a raid boss?

Difference is Jaina is a mary sue. Sylvanas is literally Garrosh 2.0.

Attached: 1555511248165.jpg (1701x9659, 1.87M)

Since its clear you have insider knowledge, please continue.

If they jerk it in another direction, it'll feel like a complete ass pull. They've put themselves into a corner that doesn't offer any satisfactory conclusion.

>There's no way they can unfuck Syl at this point
You can bet your bottom dollar Blizzard will force it and go Kojima's "you will regret doubting her" bullshit. Golden is a hack, Blizzard is dead. I'm enjoying the clusterfuck of a game burning right now.

Attached: 1323939086871.gif (176x144, 1.81M)

I want to hug her and kiss her and lie on her lap while she gently pets my head.

At least put spoilers on that graphic edgelord shit, i almost threw up.

>thinking blizzard would kill off syloffas
>wanting to kill off sylvanas

Sorry bud those dreams will never come true because of rhe self insert nathanos

Blizzard has written themselves into a corner with her. They've had multiple opportunities to keep her out of being raid boss fodder, but they've balked at every single one of them, and doubled down on her being evil.

She is 100% going to be ousted out of the Horde by the end of BFA, if nothing else. I don't think there's a single leader left her respects her as of 8.2. They're all forming a coup. She's either gonna end up dead, or the Gul'dan of BFA, and die in a later expansion.

Warhammer is being driven into the fucking ground by SJWs. Games Workshop will never care about its video game community since the numale cucks that play the wargames pay hundreds of dollars for their unassembled army men*.
*Now 100% more diverse! (Note: Actually less diverse because this means no whites.)

She has to die this expansion if Blizzard wants to push their retarded "Faction War" shit. We also know that Azshara isn't the final boss and that N'zoth is being teased as a greater threat than we thought, meaning that he'll be in the next xpac.

Nice delusions Alliancebro

Her dying this expansion would actually "technically" make it so she's not Garrosh 2.0. He survived MoP.

I like it. Even has a fun mechanic with valkyries

Spotted the ryona/guro/snuff fag

Fantasy blew up, Azeroth has not blown up

Attached: 1276254480835.jpg (1024x768, 479K)

With me dick m8

By turning her back into a High Elf and having her realize what atrocities she's committed over the years. But Blizzard only knows how to write shitty corruption stories and lazily killing off old lore characters.

attempt to drown with semen, it's gonna take a while

Many different camera angles, good close-ups on their faces as they moan and pant, and as his thrusts grow stronger you see her body start to tear and separate.

Is he going to be cool again? Or is it too late?

Attached: thrall01.jpg (2705x1134, 722K)

Thrall, Baine, or Saurfang. Which of these fags is gonna be the new Warchief?

Next expansion sylvanas

In terms of not retarded
Saurfang
Baine
Thrall

In terms of Blizzard's choice
Thrall
Saurfang
Baine

Thrall always manages to save the day some how

God I fucking hate Blizzard

death by worgen snu snu

>In terms of not retarded
>Saurfang
>Baine
>Thrall
Those are all retarded choices. Why the fuck would anyone want an orc with a menstrual cycle or Baine "I've done nothing but betray the Horde over dumb petty shit my entire time as Chief" Bloodhoof. Thrall isn't coming back because Metzen is retired.

Classic WoW.

*inhales deeply*

WHO GIVES A FUCK RETAIL FAGS WERE GOING HOME!

Thrall is showing up in 8.2, so they clearly have Metzen somehow. To what extent, we don't know.

Also Thrall was supposed to show up earlier but then Metzen had back surgery and they had to delay bringing him in.

Yeah, but Metzen has said three times already that he's not coming out of retirement, only that he'd provide some VA here and there. The reason they killed Varian was so he'd have less parts in WoW to voice.

muh honor is just a phrase hordeniggers can say about anything they like or don't like that can change at a moments notice. it doesn't follow a certain set of guidelines. saurfang is a bitch

Sylvanas really does deserve an ugly painful death, probably won't happen because no one has balls to do it.

It completes her arc. She acts in her own self-interest, but is motivated primarily by fear of the torment that awaits her. It's basically a self-fulfilling prophecy where her acting like a cunt to save her skin is ironically what leads to her death.

>Sylvanas is the final boss of the last raid
>instead of dying, her banshee curse is lifted and her soul is revived by the light
>Baine gets put in as the Warchief of the Horde.

>Stopping the Zandalari works in MoP but fails in BfA

She's not dying, and I'm going to be on here and the forums that day, laughing.

whoa whoa what the fuck is that new arthas model are they really pulling the alternate dimension time travel bullshit again?

Attached: 1487731421407.jpg (225x226, 8K)

>muh go'el
Jesus what a shitshow that was

I want to marry and impregnate Jaina

Fuck, this is exactly what's going to happen.

No it was just a flashback, user is a fag.

get holy undead redeemed arthas to kill her with the help of 25 faceless heroes

He looks like shit, is this actually thrall?

Sylvanas (nor the Forsaken for that matter) has no legitimate reason to continue existing after the Lich King died.

Thrall's never coming back because What's-his-face left Blizzard a while ago.

>get holy undead redeemed arthas to fuck her with the help of 25 faceless heroes

Wait, what? God damn it, keep that retard out of here.

>When you really think about it, isn’t every race in the Alliance an Allied Race?
Some deep shit.

Attached: Neo Stormwind President Anduin.jpg (548x740, 62K)

The the only faction war that's happened the past few years has been Horde vs Horde while the Alliance occasionally comes in, pokes the bear and laughs.

Jokes on you, it was just data mined that he is. Why the fuck wouldn't it be possible, retard? There was no ire in his leaving

The fuck is this?

Anduin is the newest HotS hero.

Attached: white boy dance.gif (371x470, 1.9M)

For a second I thought he was being added to OW or some bullshit.

Because the total war games suck a big donkey dick.

Give me a good Warhammer MMO and you have my deepest attention.

They made Anduin so beautiful, I love him.

Attached: Anduin_Wrynn_BfA_Cinematic.jpg (506x535, 127K)

He's retarded. I love him.

I hate Anduin and his Fujo fans.
Because of them Blizzard keeps pushing that shitshow of a Marysue character.

Lore-wise I stopped giving a fuck about Anduin after Varian died. The direction they took his character after that was incredibly boring. MoP Anduin was fun and I wish he got to go on Scooby Doo adventures with Li Li and Wrathion.

Attached: anduinut.jpg (939x665, 84K)

How is he a "Mary Sue"?

>Anduin will never passionately top his dragon husbando~

spriestfag who hasn't played since legion here. what is that cunt doing with my knife wife?

Attached: 1511724284775.jpg (700x522, 205K)

Always right
Everyone loves him
He can't do no wrong
Somehow automatically considered High King of Alliance after his father's passing even though Alliance is just an Alliance without subordination of other nations to each other.
Even then others consider it is a matter of utmost importance to protect him at all costs and follow him.
Can use Jedi mind tricks
Is a priest but somehow running around in armor and acts as Paladin because why not.
Knows a lot since he reads a lot yet also a great warrior just because why not.
Says he is bad with weapons yet crushes Fucking AZERITE tank single handely with his sword.

Its a shit character made up exclusively for pushing 'Non toxic masculinity' therefore they want to make him likeable and perfect in every way.

Yeah, I think the brain worms got to you, dude.

I can't wait for Wrathion to cuck Taelia!

Attached: flip.png (500x715, 250K)

The only people that deserve an ugly, painful death are the people that wrote the current story.

>implying they wouldn't have a threesome and become a happy triple

>implying anybody would be attracted to this slampig

Attached: eric-braddock-1-taelia-fordragon-concept.jpg?1549320010.jpg (1920x2400, 533K)

I want Anduin to marry Tess Greymane so they would make a lot of babies and make old wolf Genn and his wife happy.

The best ending to me to be quite honest.

Tauren cock

The only het end I'd accept for Anduin is Vanessa.

Attached: svenja-r-vvc-revised-small.jpg?1533566290.jpg (1500x1855, 498K)

You do know she uses the normal Human model, not the Kul Tiran one, right?

It's clearly a placeholder, that is real concept art. Which is odd given there isn't a drop of Kul Tiran blood in her, but that's classic Blizzard consistency.

>just a random idea of one game designer turned out into yet another powerful and independent female warrior with a huge hammer that at this point most likely become the wife of Anduin Wrynn

Where did it all go so wrong?

Tess is perfect

Attached: Tess.jpg (3930x4608, 1.07M)

How is it "clearly a placeholder" when Kul Tiras has big humans, normal humans, and skinny humans?

We really, really don't need a Kerrigan 2.0

If (or worse, when) she becomes more story relevant (either as Anduin's wife or more bullshit with Bolvar), she will absolutely get a model uplift that will look closer to her concept art.

I want to nut on those blue tits

And that's a bad thing, why? Are you people seriously this triggered by women who aren't hourglass anime titty bimbos?

Remember at the start of Legion? Lok'Tar O shit run!

The Horde died that day.

canonically, you threw her away after you used her to heal the wound in silithus

There are too many relevant women characters in Warcraft lately. And they all feel the same except for Jaina and Sylvanas who stand out because they were with us since WC3.

>could rip Sylvanas' arms off without breaking a sweat if he wanted to
>doesn't even try to stop any of her bullshit ever
>not even a mak'gora for leadership like Orgrim did with Blackhand
>half-assedly fucks up her plan once by mailing a dead Proudmoore across enemy lines
>lets himself get arrested and chained up waiting to be shot
>has to rely on Alliance friends to break him out, and even then he still does fuck all to fix Sylvanas' garbage decisions
Is he the most cucked character in the game right now?

Attached: Crashing the Exodar with no survivors.jpg (484x474, 83K)

Anduin has a lot of potential wives, he's incredibly lucky.

>Tess
>Vanessa
>Valeera
>Jaina
>Any female Draenei

And he's fucked them all and then some in the fan stuff.

arthas revives and kills her again, leading us into wrath 2 against bolvar

>Is a priest but somehow running around in armor and acts as Paladin because why not.
Literally the only canonical difference between a priest and a paladin is that paladins use weapons and armor.

I just like to shit on her because she's the daughter of a pretty major lore character that has been around for over a decade and this is the first we're hearing about her. The fact that her concept art was revealed to be some lady bonked with the ugly stick makes it funnier.

The real loser here will always be me for still giving a shit about Warcraft lore, of course.
I'm over here waiting for the Whitemane/Anduin shit thanks to HotS.

Attached: that's pretty gay.gif (500x281, 473K)

>user still surprised Baine is a useless rag after he let Garrosh get away with murdering his dad
Uhuh "whoopsie I left an evil hated enemy of your tribe in charge of my weapon, what a shocker she actually poisoned them, how could I have expected this to happen?! Well, now that Cairne is dead I guess all his grievances are resolved and we'll carry on as we have, you're okay with that ainchu Baine?

>The real loser here will always be me for still giving a shit about Warcraft lore, of course
Same user.
I can't give a logical reason why I still follow it.
I know that even those characters that I still like will get fucked 100% yet I still continue to look at this shitshow.

The little death.

I'd make her experience so many of those.

Someone needs to commission a comic of Anduin saying "A king is only as noble as the causes he serves" before seeing Whitemane's perfect ass and turning into the sweating towel guy.

Just have the PC kill her off in a quest, she doesn't even deserve a raid. She's not even powerful, I don't understand how no one apposes her. I mean hell our characters surpassed most the major lore characters in power long ago now and it's not like she was super powerful to begin with. Bitch also went from so retarded she told Arthas about the secret keys needed to open up the gates to the land she was sworn to protect and then when she fought him 1v1 she went into melee range, as a hunter

>his taunt is literally materializing a picture of Sylvanas and cutting it in two
Go figure.

Remind me again why the PC isn't a class leader anymore? Just decided they had enough one day or what the fuck happened?

Can't have that amazing and deep faction conflict when all the characters put their class before their faction.

I've thought about this at length over the years and the best answer I can give myself is that Azeroth is just a charming world. Everything on the "main stage" is usually shit, but as a RPfag a lot of the little things continue to add up to a worthwhile experience.

Attached: metzen.jpg (817x1017, 162K)

At this point I'm pretty sure PCs are self aware and just roll with the whole it's a new xpac! Real answer is blizzard doesn't give two shits, either the game will get back up and running or it'll shit the bed. Either way addicts will play and they'll get a nice little boost in sales come the next xpac when it FIXES EVERYTHING BUT FOR REAL THIS TIME GUYS.

It's either Garrosh 2.0 or Kerrigan 2.0 at this point. I hope they kill off Nathanos and sack the pathetic waifufag using him as a self-insert.

It's the same shit every expansion too
>Shit we're out of ideas!
>"Ok I know, lets have the two factions start a war again!"
>Really? Faction war igniting across Azeroth? AGAIN??
>"Sure! And we'll really emphasize putting the WAR back in WARcraft even though that makes no fucking sense from an RPG player perspective in an MMO since they will have no real involvement or agency in said conflict and goes against everything that has happened during the last expansion"
>You know what, fuck it, fuck you, just do whatever, I'm getting high again.

>Putting emphasis on faction conflict when it's a foregone conclusion that there'll be no winner due to the structure of the game, thus a good resolution to the conflict is impossible
Seriously hoping this is the last hurrah for faction conflicts and having an option for cross-faction cooperation or even doing away with factions entirely for the next expansion.

There's many times I discovered that someone I know also plays and goes 'hey, we could do a dungeon or two this weekend' only to find it out can't happen because we're opposite factions.

Attached: Pingu.jpg (429x429, 18K)

They referred to their office room where thet discuss what happens next in the game as 'Dojo'
They honestly think that their work is somewhat good.
These people live in a bubble and don't want to accept any form of criticism.
They even said that they've heard what people think of the story but they won't let it affect them in any way and they will continue to do what they want.

Basically "Fuck you! We are turning this shitfest even into more big ofa shitfest. We don't care how you think about it, just continue to pay us for this 'experience' with 'likable' characters and shut the fuck up! Now we will go to our 'Dojo' where we will sniff drugs and come up with a new way how to fuck up your faction and your favourite character."

The Day of the Axe is coming.

Attached: saurfang_old_solder_cinematic_ash.jpg (675x380, 140K)

I just have a red team main and a blue team main. I feel like this is the natural progression if you've been playing for a while (unless you unironically have faction pride, lel).

Attached: moon guard.png (570x48, 11K)

painfully

Stop making these insane races warchief. Give it to Baine or Lor'themar.

>Thinking for even a second that a major Californian game company is going to kill off their most prominent female leader by having her turn into a crazy incompetent bitch who needs to be put down by her male underlings to restore dignity and honor to their faction
>In the fucking #MeToo era

Attached: 1543484794066.jpg (405x412, 52K)

In awe at the size of this lad.

Absolute unit.

>Stop making these insane races warchief
>Wants a elf on the throne
>When there's literally an elf on the throne

Shut down the servers and remake wow from Cataclysm onward

Cairne and Vol'jin were both fucking idiots to begin with because they fell for the Twilight Hammer falseflag so hard.

Lor'themar is literally the only competent and sane leader in either faction. Everyone else is either absurdly evil, traitorous to their own people, wildly idealistic, or completely irrelevant.

WoW always had ups and downs in the story, but for me what finally broke it was the end of WotLK and the whole "there must always be a Lich King" I briefly considered just moving past this shit, but then they made Garrosh fucking Hellscream into the Warchief of the Horde, it simply isn't possible to take the story seriously anymore after that.

Like nigger he's been a member of the Horde for like 2 fucking years at best, knows nothing and nobody as he's been stuck in Northrend for most of that time too, and his previous post was a complete and utter shitshow less than a fraction of the size and complexity of the whole Horde. Nagrand was a god damn trainwreck and he almost got his entire tribe killed on several different occasions, how the fuck is this imbecile fit to lead a fucking marching band, let alone an army, let alone a fucking faction.

I feel like rewriting WoW from pre-corruption Garrosh in MoP would be an okay starting point. He was probably my favorite WoW exclusive character and I'm still assblasted they did him so dirty.

Attached: the chad warchief.png (2436x1150, 209K)

Give it to Wrathion, would add so much tension to his relationship with Anduin.
Plus Horde could have dragons again, just like the good ol' days.

>not from the first 30 levels of vanilla onward

Attached: 1533432826247.png (668x635, 389K)

>Garrosh is consistently retarded and incompetent
>B-but it was all da twilight hamma guise!!
Seriously dude, blaming others for your failings is pathetic, get a grip.

>Horde is going to lose another lore character because blizzard cant write worth a shit.

Man sick of this shit.

That's the problem with writing 95% of the faction leaders as altruistic do-gooders; someone invariably has to wear the retard hat so conflict can happen.
Garrosh got a raw deal.

>from 30 onward.
Scarlet crusader RP'r fag spotted.

What the fuck are you talking about you retarded double nigger, how the fuck was Garrosh ever not a total shitstain of a character?

>Unlikable useless shitrag in BC
>Unlikable useless shitrag that keeps undermining diplomacy he has no stake in or knowledge of, just a retarded musclehead
>Unlikable useless hypocrite shitrag that kills his own commander in a show of faux honor despite that character acting similarly to how Garrosh himself had previously behaved

When the fuck was he ever a decent character?? WHEN?!

>Warhammer

Attached: 1519354014840.jpg (518x281, 43K)

Be real, it was a huge waste of characters. Especially fucking Taelan.

He had the retard hat on from the moment he was introduced user, what have you been smoking?

>Bring this up on the forums
>Alliance immediately start whining about how they're worse off because they don't have high elves

Attached: 1545095628266.jpg (250x180, 4K)

They should Fuck off the Horde isn't even the fucking horde anymore holy shit.

He had the emo hat on until you convinced him that his dad was a hero, then he came to Azeroth ready to craft all kinds of war only for Thrall to inform him that if you kill your enemies, they win.
Just remember that that retard tried to his last breath to get us Warcraft 4 and they killed him for it.

Dunno who this bitch is but I guess I'll masturbate to her.

>literally terrified of doing anything and letting loose his inner Warsong because Grom doomed his race
>Thrall comes back and justifies the entire thing to him
>Garrosh proceeds to do everything as his now-hero father would have
>Installed as Warchief against his own wishes
>Suddenly everyone hates his guts
>Thrall later has the audacity to deny any responsibility towards anything involving Garrosh

Garrosh is the best character because he highlights the absolute hypocrisy of everyone else and shows Blizzard's complete incompetence in how they handle their characters.

Attached: 1526486241625.png (397x353, 257K)

You can't do that user, Blizzard doesn't design her for the male gaze anymore.

Attached: 1555778683363.jpg (2000x1350, 292K)

>Garrosh becomes warchief
>Vol'jin literally promises to assassinate him when he least suspects it
>Garrosh: Huh, better have that guy killed and put his people on lockdown
>Vol'jin: THRALL HELP I'M BEING BULLIED!

As much as I enjoyed MoP from a gameplay the lore was such aids.

Attached: 1475386888179.png (1278x718, 1.25M)

I want to put a half-elf baby in her after she's inevitably resurrected and redeemed.

Based and lightpilled.

Attached: 1459709427036.jpg (2560x1440, 469K)

I can't help it, Elf women were made for Human husbands, and Sylvanas in life was considered absurdly beautiful even among her own kind.

>Retcon justification, doesn't make sense as when Garrosh last saw Grom he was a glorious conqueror and no such bullshit retarded garbage as "hurrr durrr inner warsong" existed
>Lets his people get wiped out because he's too busy moping, not because he's trying to restrain himself or some garbage, he's literally just a useless twat letting his people die
>Crowning moment is you bringing him a report of his tribe's impending doom, and he casually flicks it into the fire saying it doesn't even matter

>Thrall comes up and cheers him up, everything is okay now!
>IMMEDIATELY fucking abandons his people after already neglecting them for so long, all to live the high live in Ogrimmar instead

>Starts dickwaving instantly, meddling with anything and everything despite not knowing anybody or anything and generally having no sodding clue who he's up against, what he's dealing with, or how anything works
>"suddenly" everyone hates his guts, despite him doing everything he could to make sure he deserved it
>Instead of maybe toning shit down, he doubles down dragging the horde he knows nothing of in a conflict with an enemy he knows even less about
>Tramples over sensitive matters like the retard he is, allies the Grimtotem and kills Cairne, which somehow doesn't lead to the Horde disbanding because Baine is a fucking cuck who doesn't bat an eye to the murder of his father or the reasons why he was even fighting Garrosh in the first place

Seriously, how many generations of inbreeding have you suffered to somehow be able to conclude that Garrosh was not only likeable, but "the best character". Fucking hell dude.

You're line of thinking is hilariously apt when you consider how ALL THREE Windrunner sisters took a human mate.
They just can't help themselves.

>Retcon
Stopped reading there.

To be fair, they probably just got lost trying to find a male elf.

So we all know BfA was probably the worst the game has ever been following launch. How is the game looking now though?

What is Varian thinking?

why isn't she a worgen yet

rpboyer15.github.io/sounds-of-the-storm/vo/vo_hero/Varian/Varian - Default/VarianBase_Pissed03.mp3

Have the LichKing return and beat her to death with is cock.

Attached: indexk.jpg (198x254, 10K)

I'd do what's in the gif

Attached: 1554349579346.gif (372x200, 1.32M)

I understand that they set as against Sylvanas, but they went the worsst possible route in 8.2
>Thrall, Saurfang and LorTemar now working under Jaina and listen her every command
>Spirit of Cairne speech about how Baine is great chief and how he personally exiled every single tauren who raised hand against alliance during vanilla from mulgore
>LorThemar saying that sunreavers and every elf who still buttdevastated about dalaran purge or who doesn't want to take void elves back will be dealt with

It's just insane

Would be funny desu

Attached: 5da3fe27631201.5636832823750.jpg (1920x1080, 302K)

It’s going to be some ‘you should have trusted me’ self sacrificing act and we’ll never hear the end of it and they’ll put a statue of her in orgrimmar or some bullshit

>Get BTFO
>"Oh shit, better find an excuse!"
Pathetic. Garroshfags everyone.

>green eyes

Attached: Bliss face.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

>Lor'themar is literally the only competent and sane leader in either faction
He literally orders you to kill fellow blood elves in 8.2 saying that they aren't true blood elves, when you rescue Baine and sunreavers are in your way

>and how he personally exiled every single tauren who raised hand against alliance during vanilla from mulgore
What the fuck is this.

Attached: Garrosh did nothing wrong.png (1818x2416, 516K)

Please don't.

Attached: 1494115436898.jpg (704x999, 73K)

>Implying blood elves killing blood elves is something new
How to spot a catababy

by sucking her dick until she dies

She's still a virgin

A Big final raid where that twink faggot also dies

Attached: 1556004767071.jpg (325x595, 160K)

>I will answer your examples of what happened in game with completely and utterly retarded headcanon bullshit
Wow user, you actually went full retard. Congratulations.

as if warcraft is any better lmao

By making her sit on my face forever.

New lore
Blizzard got tired that people complained about Baine, so they retconned it in 8.2 making sure that Cairne was alliance aligning cuckold too
In bc some blood elves served Kael, here all serve LorThemare and he didn't bothered to call back some he send on guardian duty in ogri, so better kill them

By bringing back best boy arthus and making lordoron great again

I'm not the person you were responding to ya dumb ass. I was just posting it because I thought it was interesting.

Get her in a 5man with a brazilian, a stoner, an ERPing faggot "Healer", and a tank with an ego who will gladly sacrifice the run so long as the "scrubs" don't get loot that they don't deserve.

Struck down by group of Zandalari Troll Paladins.

Attached: afaa94781b.png (633x782, 740K)

>grimtotem were the good guys all along
Feels good.
But seriously, that's gay. The fucking dwarves were tearing up Mulgore and the Barrens, there was legitimate reason to dislike the Alliance as a tauren.

Attached: magatha.jpg (751x1064, 76K)

>the second horde leader that became a raid boss.
Rend Blackhand in UBRS doesn't count?

>Steal land from Centaur
>Get pissy when other people do the same
Tauren really are the niggers of Warcraft.

Turn her back into a elf

How can the Tauren steal land if they were nomads?
Also all of Kalimdor rightfully belongs to the Tauren.

that's what gets me about the bonus campaign in TFT
>Rexxar we're getting attacked by humans
>by the way go kill 320 quilboar while you're at it

>MMO
Nah fuck off lmao

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Rend Blackhand never led Thrall's Horde.

I would resub right fucking now if they brought Arthas back. It would be equal parts terrible and amazing. They'd think they were saving the game, but in reality it would finally crash and burn with no fucking survivors. I would want to be there and watch it happen first hand. I want to watch best boy drag this zombified husk of a game I used to love down into the dirt with him.

You're just bitter that you already had an MMO and it was dog shit.
At least WoW used to be good at some point in it's lifespan.

she kills glugfang and baine then the void lords eat azeroth and wow is canceled and WC4 made which picks up after TFT

Attached: zCOWesc.png (1366x768, 1.49M)

>wanting wc3 shitfest to be canon
Fucking wotlk kids

wc 1 and 2 stories were shit you contrarian retard.

>kalimdor was always diverse

Attached: a greedy goblin.gif (203x220, 961K)

this post is so retarded

arthas was already raped with wotlk.

That's a problem with WC3 in general, especially if you played the previous games
>Orcs vs Humans
>Tides of Darkness & Beyond the Dark Portal
>Savage orcish invaders come from far away to take your shit and kill anything that gets in their way

>Reign of Chaos & The Frozen Throne
>Savage orcish invaders come from far away to take your shit and kill anything that gets in their way, pigmen and horsemen edition

Oh but this time around we're supposed to think those genocidal maniacs are in fact not all bad... Then to put the cherry on top Grom basically just tells Thrall; "Yup, we're all evil sons of bitches and demon blood wasn't the reason, it was the method. We chose this, and I chose it again too"

And then yup but somehow orcs are fine now :^)))

She will never die as long as that cuck that keeps self-inserting Nathanos everywhere is part of the the team.

Attached: FX4poT6.png (480x1920, 646K)

golden's the one putting jaina in every cinematic.

I want to be Auntie Magatha's plaything.

Attached: tumblr_mdohvzg7151rxftzso1_500.jpg (500x645, 80K)

>Jaina

Attached: johnny bravo sickened.png (467x348, 211K)

Attached: Battle for Jaina.png (401x556, 107K)

This post didn't age well

>

Attached: 1231512113123125.jpg (264x283, 18K)

But that's literally what's happening, none of her plans work out, Allies just keep foiling them.

I get the impression Blizzard wants her alive, but literally every character should've cut her head off by now. Like literally everyone, even the undead should want to kill her. It's like watching the writer wrestling with reality, trying to save their villain sue from the inevitable.

They will probably put a shitty twist like they did with Arthas, aka "it was my plan all along".
It's fucking WoW : The fanbanse loves her, therefore they won't kill her off.
+ this

>The fanbanse loves her
Really? I'm under the impression that the fanbase is split

Attached: tumblr_pj76cvB1Oq1qkwdtzo1_1280.png (665x827, 197K)

>Warhammer is being driven into the fucking ground by SJWs
Projecting Blizzdrone detected. GW is fine. Blizzard on the other hand is more pozzed than a pride parade.

>I get the impression Blizzard wants her alive
How
Literally fucking how
Cairne was retconned into personally exiling every single tauren in vanilla and tft who raised hand against alliance
Lor Themar literally tells that sunreavers aren't true blood elves anymore and allies with Jaina, also that he doesn't mind getting void elves back into silvermoon
Thrall and Saurfang are Jaina's lapdogs now
Everything in preparation for rebellion

>The fanbase loves what she used to be

I want to make her a mother

>split
it's a 90/10 "split". She's written horridly and the masses want her dead.
Only a small group of waifufags are the only ones that will defends the horrid writing and and effects that slyv has caused for the sake of "She diddu nuffin'! She a good warchief YAAAAS!"
Pre-Cata slyv was only about killing arthas and releasing herself from this world she deemed dead to her. Now she's lichqueen 2.0 defended by a small group of YASS QUEEN SLAAAAAAAY Writers.

Attached: 1524098919771.jpg (1024x1448, 152K)

It actually makes more sense than the plot we got.

Imagine if Anduin, newly minted king, with one ear being tugged by Jaina, and another by Genn, is pushed into "proving himself" by reclaiming the lost lands of Lordaeron. I mean, we ALL know that banshee in the Undercity is up to no good, right? It's better that we strike first, and sort her out now, especially since we don't have that demon threat breathing down our neck.

Like, that's how you create a more "morally gray scenario." Alliance attacks Lordaeron, Horde counters with Darnassus. Both sides fuck up a little more than they intend, and it all spirals out.

Her character didn't change at all since tft.
The only thing they retconned is that she freed the forsaken from the scourge (probably to maker her more appealing as a faction leader).

>defended by a small group of YASS QUEEN SLAAAAAAAY Writers.
And I prefer it this way
Talanji saying that Zandalari don't have problem with alliance and Jaina for killing Rastakhan in 8.2 before joining Saurfang was terrible

I've seen people defending Sylvanas out of pure spite now. Like, they hate BFA's writing so badly that they purposefully side with her in protest.

>Lor Themar literally tells that sunreavers aren't true blood elves anymore and allies with Jaina, also that he doesn't mind getting void elves back into silvermoon
Was this 8.1 lore? I played early BFA and that twat threw a huge hissy fit that anyone went against slyv and the voidelves are all dead to him.
In one patch did they really full 180 him AGAIN?

Attached: 1535222098945.jpg (595x812, 407K)

gang rape by Orcs

>Talanji saying that Zandalari don't have problem with alliance and Jaina for killing Rastakhan
You can't be fucking serious, are you serious?

Apparently genociding an entire race and making ww3 is okay but hurting Jaina's feelings and killing a traitor is a nono and makes the entire Horde turns on you.

>He doesn't mind getting Void Elves back into Silvermoon
But they're Alliance now, kicking them out of Silvermoon who knows how many years ago because they never actually say then immediately being okay with their existence after they've allied with your former allies is fucking dumb.

>Your daughter calls me Daddy as well

Attached: Lor'themar_Tides_of_Vengeance.png (404x866, 458K)

8.2 ptr
They didn't even bother anymore to justify rebellion.
Anduin sends Saurfang, Genn and Jaina in ogri where they met LorThemar, and together free Baine and plan rebellion

Because she isn't fucking dead already that's how. Why the fuck did she even live past Cata? They've done everything not to kill her off. Despite the fact she did worse than Garrosh we constantly ignored her all of WoW's lifespan.

I've seen some speculating that this expansion is going to end with the dissolving of the factions in every meaningful way. It makes sense from a gameplay perspective when dealing with a dwindling player population if they remove as much of a difference as possible. Could also mean having to create less content in the future if there's only "one" story per expansion, as opposed to opposite faction sides.

RIght now, no
But only because she's absent in 8,2
With this style horde writing and everyone forgiving alliance, you can be sure she'll join Alliance too.

>Talanji saying that Zandalari don't have problem with alliance and Jaina for killing Rastakhan in 8.2 before joining Saurfang was terrible
Wait so... The Zandalari don't hate the alliance now is what you're saying?
Because i know that the alliance killed the troll king.

This story is so bad i'm laughing while typing this.
Holy shit man i can't even fathom how they have so many writers that can't even keep up with there own story.

hahahahAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHA i want to die

Attached: Stupid.png (600x400, 261K)

That's fucking stupid

Well, golden really wants to pander alliance faggots like this guy

Bear in mind, there have been several writers since the Cata days. Cata Sylvanas was under Dave Kosak, and he wrote her specifically saying how the "Fosaken own Lordaeron, and they'd never relinquish it." Cue BFA where she literally bombs the city and leaves her entire race as a bunch of refugees in an orc city.

I'm taking you'll be even more pissed after Sylvanas dies, heroically sacrificing herself, and Baine becomes the next Warchief only to give up the title to merge the Horde with the Alliance.

Outside of PvP, there won't be any factions next expansion.

Retarded Sylvanas fan, go jack off to her retard.

>Kill Troll queens dad
>Eah fuck'em i like you guys

>In legion have the Nightborne join horde because alliance are poopoo heads that are evil so we will join the totally not evil undead lich queen that does evil shit.

THIS STORY
IS
SO FUCKING
BAAAAAAAAAAAD

Even worse when you realize Vol'jin was killing Zandalari right up until he became Warchief. And they also hate Undead and Blood Elves.

>Kill Troll queens dad
>Eah fuck'em i like you guys
Already said I wasjoking
>In legion have the Nightborne join horde because alliance are poopoo heads that are evil so we will join the totally not evil undead lich queen that does evil shit.
Well, you are in the surprise for 8.2
Thallysra is biggest supporter of blood elves and nightborne joining alliance

So you're all saying modern wow is like a soap opera?

And also add in a bit of shonen anime.

>Vol'jin was killing Zandalari right up until he became Warchief
Only the faction that followed Zul

>modern wow

WoW story was always bad

pretty much this, I expect the biggest asspull of "ENOUGH, I actually did this to SAVE azeroth
-omg she so strong
-now watch me as I kerrigan myself"

go fap to jaina

They can't pull that off after Teldrassil. That one move fucked any chance of "redeeming" Sylvanas. Like, Blizzard has actively referred to it as a genocide. You're not the savior of Azeroth if you genocide a race on a whim.

So outside of the Everyone is one big faction the Elven races can't all just join alliance (Even tho it makes since) because there will be a huge imbalance in players and story all together.

Attached: 1540022784824.jpg (893x862, 161K)

t. butthurt glugfang cuck

>Tfw you play a druid
>legion happens
>You have to approve of plague because reasons
>You have to help sabotage the quest for the world pillars because sylvanas wants to make infinite zombies
>Sylvanas fucks off after this point so I get to do things that don't involve her, thank fuck
>BFA happens
>Have to personally plague people, including fellow members of the horde
>Have to approve and help sylvanas turn people into forsaken against their will
>tfw everything this expansion has been either about talanji or sylvanas and coldsteel the archer

I fucking hate what they did to this game, the horde is so fucking terrible to play as now.

Attached: 1533811938125.jpg (1333x2868, 771K)

If they actually Kerrigan her they are literally insane. Kerrigan was so poorly received they'd have to actually be nuts to repeat it. Not to mention Kerrigan was actually redeemed, which makes Sylvanas infinitely worse to just take out of the plot. They'd have to actually be insane to go that route.

>last boss of the raid
>when you "kill" her a cutscene plays
>she uses some shitty old god magic to defeat the whole raid
>all hope is lost
>suddenly death knight garrosh jumps her from the shadows and chops her head off referencing Grom in the WoD cinematic
>her head rolls on the floor
>"I think I remember telling you to watch your mouth, BITCH"
>roll credits

Not in a good story, no, but this is WoW we're talking about user. In fact that just makes it more likely.

love as in wanting to fuck.

>cuck
>worships a rotting undead
go fuck a tranny nigger, somonee said the dead flesh of their "vaginas" is like a corpse. should be like your ugly onions waifu.

>watching the bfa cinematic then thinking about the actual bfa lore
it's like false advertising

Cringe.

I just want that Reset button hit. Good fuck they've destroyed the lore.

I want to impregnate a Night Elf, Draenei, or Void Elf after marriage.

>Tfw you play a druid
who gives a fuck you autistic roleplayer.

>They can't pull that off after Teldrassil
>"But I, tyrande, is angry with you sylvanas! tell her shando
>-rawr UwU *nuzzle*
>-FOOLS! listen to the dialogue of Nzoth conveniently placed here!
>-ARGH! how did you know I wanted to use telldrassil as a beacon to [something] YOUR SOULS?
>-omg sylvanas, u so hero"
it can happen

with my dick

Jaina's cinematic especially.
>i'm listening now father
>2mn later : HORDE GOOD, ONLY SYLVANAS BAD

This is some top tier(Stupid) writing compared to what they would do.
I'd love to see a april fools joke like this.

Attached: 1405378209048.jpg (500x461, 79K)

It's fucking amazing that they added a choice for basedboys to side with Sylvanas but didn't even throw a single line of dialogue for Druids destroying the fucking forests under the whim of a murderous undead. I mean what the unironic fuck is this trash?

The BFA cinematic is literally non-canon.

What the fuck are you talking about
Plague druids were a thing since before vanilla, fucking wotlk babbies
I bet you think cata invented tauren druids too
Anyway, fucking entire quest is about Sylvanas providing every help you needed and searching titan shit by herself.
Alliance side on the other hand was literally screaming to player to forgot about pillar and focus on Sylvanas
It's like you didn't even played questline and just want to bitch about

>worships
lmao nice headcanon sperg

Attached: soylent.png (1795x988, 2.4M)

Because Blizzard is retarded and doesn't know the definition of genocide. You don't call bombing of a city a genocide, Telldrassil wasn't a genocide.

They didn't bomb a city, they set fire to an entire zone that specific was populated with civilians as opposed to the army. Like, the Night Elf army came out of Teldrassil pretty much fine, since they weren't on the tree. It was all the regular people who got extra crispy.

When i played alliance i was thinking "Okay maybe she will snap again..."
Then you get to the story and she slowly just cucks out and says as fuck it dad was an asshole.
Fucking hell the story does so many 180s it's like i'm in someones tumblr blog.
>Killing thousands of people isn't genocide
Bravo.

>from the retard calling people alliance at random
Most projection I've seen in a while, that's for sure.

>oh shit zandalar is in ruins, rastakhan sucks, zul's the answer
>
>
>just kidding zandalar's fine (until now) and zul was just an old god minion

The Horde invades the Night Elves territory and kills every one on sight, even fucking up the nature beyond repair.
Ofc its a genocide.

I guess the elves really, REALLY like human dong

>Roleplaying druidcuck butthurt over destroying video game forests calling others basedboys

Attached: 1515665817877.png (780x673, 659K)

I'm not a druid you fucking moron. It's just common sense that Druids wouldn't do it. Can you even read idiot?

All love humans
In before storm Velen and high ranking drenei literally kneel before anduin and say it's honor to be in presence of someone so blessed by light

Whoever the fuck this is defending the plot in here please shut the fuck up.

what are you talking about you dumb schizo

Just simply stop the story development of WoW as it is now without any explanation

Because true druid would fully support burning tree that allows old gods to poison world and dream?
Oh wait, I bet you don't even play druid

>responds with even more projection

>Heh i'm on 5 or 6 layers of irony and sarcasm so you can't defend yourself now!
Dumbass.

Who the fuck cares?

If you aren't trolling, kys.

>Killing thousands of people isn't genocide
It isn't

>Grown men injecting Disney logic in the Warcraft universe
Bet it feels good don't it?
Constantly building walls to make sure the bubble you refuse to leaves never breaks.
You don't wanna enjoy that's been created, no. You want it to be what makes ya feel good. Cause you're too delusional to admire the beauty in every other fucking human emotion.
Newsflash kid: That troll, blood elf, tauren and whatever? That regret in their eyes?
If that happened in reality those motherfuckers be dead.
I'd kill to see a drawfag draw arrows going through their skulls.

Attached: 1554220700819.jpg (280x255, 46K)

Everyone in this thread? You fucking moron, if you don't care about the plot why did you come in here? Jesus christ, Yea Forums today.

Welcome to WoW where the most racist race pledges allegiance to a human kingdom at the other side of the earth (and knew nothing about).

I don't even know what the fuck this sad post is trying to be.

You know you need to be 18 years old to post here, right?

>reaction image looks like a literal reddit fedorafag
Nice bait faggot.

Not only did Sylvanas commit genocide with Teldrassil, the entirety of Battle for Darkshore is the Forsaken attempting to erase and destroy the Night Elves entirely. Like, they don't even want the zone. They're purposefully trying to destroy it and salt the earth so the NEs can have nothing.

Like, that's the level of evil the Horde are operating at.

To call you an autist for giving a fuck about "genocide" and "burning forests" in a video game with writing worse than a shounen anime.
>muh video game forests
lmao

I see. You're retarded.

>It's common sense that druids will be against of purging old god corruption
Well, maybe night elf druids

Leave the thread then you fucking moron. What the unironic fuck is this? Shut the fuck up idiot.

This thread got shitpostie real fast
I wounder who's behind the brainless "Lol it only gam!" post.

You don't know the definitions of the words you use

Can you fucking retards look up the definition of genocide before you post more retarded crap?

Brutal rape and murder by every other member of the horde

No thanks sperglord. Go back to roleplaying if you can't handle being called an autist

Probably just some Sylvanas faggot that unironically enjoys the nuhorde, trying to defend this shitheap is my guess.

Are you even 18? Nobody was roleplaying, try drinking some bleach.

i want everyone horde and ally around her tell her shes cancer before they stomp her to final death

i do because it applies to (You)

>Genocide is the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious or national group.

Oh look, it was genocide. Now get the fuck out you retarded shitstain.

Yes, the Forsaken, Sylvanas, and the Horde as a whole, at this point, are attempting to destroy the Night Elves as a people and a culture. Like, look at this shit.

worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/22820908/preview-new-warfront-battle-for-darkshore

Attached: 1539223326635.png (980x84, 32K)

I wonder what posts this poster has made ITT

Who else edgy Sylvanas Loyalist N'zoth gift wearer. Fuck these writers yo.

>Plague druids were a thing since before vanilla
Completely different.

Taurajo, Stonespire

:)

>Are you even 18
>Asks the kid crying about burning forests in a video game
lmao

Attached: 1555185117415.gif (267x200, 366K)

the corset is possessed by an old god, covering her midrif is the cause of the doom of the horde.

why have all the characters turned so retarded, I dont even subscribe anymore. I can't this expac its just too dumb.

>crying
this fucking projection is nuts

Whoa TWO sources that explain that Nightelves are attempting to be wiped off the map.
Vs.
One dude saying "You just don't understand!"
Hmm... I wounder who's wrong here...

Bolvar impales her and makes her his slave.

I will side with N'zoth but fuck that nuhorde bitch

shes a N'zoth puppet retard

>Joins a WoW lore thread to say "lol you're fags" over and over.
100% billy bad-ass over here guys watch out.

>It's fucking amazing that they added a choice for basedboys to side with Sylvanas but didn't even throw a single line of dialogue for Druids destroying the fucking forests under the whim of a murderous undead. I mean what the unironic fuck is this trash?
Yea not crying at all buddy. You on your second handkerchief?

>Taurajo
>Civilians literally allowed to leave, got killed by the creatures they had genocided as an act of hilarious karma
>Retarded hordelets still act as if this somehow balances everything out

Never ceases to amaze me how low hordelets are willing to stoop. No shame at all.

>nuhorde
>more balls than the orc and tauren leader
sad

with my dick

>"this plot is retarded"
>who cares about roleplay XD
>"nobody is roleplaying idiot"
>stop crying lmao
Wow, just wow.

Attached: Unknown.jpg (233x216, 14K)

>Civilians literally allowed to leave
>meanwhile you can quest and see the ghost of a tauren who died after waking up in the middle of the night and fighting off alliance with a skinning knife while his family escaped
>literally retconned in the same expansion because alliance can do no wrong

make her fall in love with the player character and elope somewhere

literally states your razing their land. Youre not putting them in camps to systematically remove them, youre removing their cities to build your own.
cry baby retards

>what sylvanas cucks tell themselves to avoid accepting her inevitable death
even if N'Zoth uses her he has no use for that bitch

after

It literally says control of the key location. Their goal is territory not killing nelfs specifically. It's explicitly a regular warfare. They kill nelfes because they're in the way.

You just proved yourself wrong with that quote. The goal of Sylvanas is the control of key territories, not wiping out a race.

This is nothing but headcanon.

>Youre not putting them in camps to systematically remove them

They are already removed retard. Did you even play the game.

>cry about burning forests and no-name pixel NPCs dying
>get called a roleplayer because only roleplayer is autistic enough to care about shit like that
Makes sense to me

Attached: 1485805835959.png (327x316, 165K)

>Be free to go
>Attack people
>Get killed
Wow those dastardly alliance!!!!!!! This totally makes up for Arathi Basin, Warsong, Alterac Valley, Southshore, Theramore, Feralas, Stonetalon etc. etc.

I could go on for quite some time, but I imagine I'll just get the usual stammering of "b-b-but m-muh t-taurajo!!!!"

Fucking little bitches, is that all the horde is? At least have the balls to own the fact that you're the evil faction, holy fuck.

Now this is some next level denial and delusion.
No wounder blizzard gets away with this story with "People" like you.

You are one of those useful idiots they talk about. I bet Sylvanas considers you a useful arrow in her quiver. Maybe if you follow this retarded branching quest to the end you'll be able to lick her feet.

>Killing masses of civilians and avoiding military confrontation is "controlling territory"
Hordelets are retarded as usual, well done moron.

You two pretending to be retarded is gross to watch.

Get the fuck out of this thread moron. Fuck off if you don't care then? Why even come in here? You are fooling nobody. Seriously. Fuck off retard.

>ignores the retcon
based retarded faction autist

yeah battle of darkshore still has nelf and havent seen a camp like the one in hillsbrad in darkshore

Nothing he said is wrong you fucking numbskull. No one is arguing about morality of Sylvia's actions, it's about meaning of the words you use, retard.

>Taurajo
>Alliance start with fire bombing at night when move troops and finish survivors
>Specially waited until only civilians will be there

>Telldrassill
>Sylvanas gives weeks night elves to evacuate
Really makes you think

which retcon? there is hundreds every patch.

You're a dumb cunt aren'tcha

youre way too invested in the story my autistic friend. idgaf I just want to kill some enemies and not make friends in a game called warcraft

no u are xD

No it doesn't you dumb fuck. Holy shit Sylvanas waifufags are so deluded.

mm yeah i love sylvanas yaaas queen. being evil horde is so sexy. i wanna be sylvanas slave haha. join my goldshire rp

knew it.

>I-It w-was a r-retcon I s-swear!
Pathetic. Utterly shameless, the horde running away at the broken shore was a fitting display of what the average hordelet is like. Spineless, cowardly, shameless.

you knew you were dumb? why didnt you kys by now then?

>My headcanon is more real than the ingame events!
Imagine being this much of a loser unironically though?

Because you needed to be called an autist.

great, you can look forward to killing sylvanas, enemy of everyone that lives.

i knew you were just pretending to be retarded for (You)s.
Take your last and go to bed. It's past your bed time little boy.

>Sylvanas waifufags even exist on Yea Forums

Explain to me how you become one.
She's a rotten corps in a game filled with waifus.

>ingame events
lmao have you even quests in taurajo horde side, retard?

Okay, now that you've done it, gladly fuck off and we'll all be happy.

Where did I say Sylvanas isn't wrong? You're fucking obsessed with being the "right" faction that you can't even comprehend the point I was trying to make. Telldrassil wasn't a genocide, an act of terror? Sure. Doesn't make it right.

>No it doesn't you dumb fuck.
Do you even speak english?
To what are you responding and what is your responce even? There are no more nelfs in darkshore? There is an interment camp in darkshore???

I only responded since the xD, I didn't follow your conversation at all.

Oh boy your pathetic attempt at deflection sure showed me user, what ever will I do now?!

>post count doesn't go up
>if you like this female character I don't ur a waifufag XD
lol

Like killing arthas,kaelthas,illidan,etc

>says do you even speak english
>posts incomprehensible sentence

>Alliance trusts dreadlord information
>Because of that their and horde forces were in trap and almost routed
>Horde sees through demon rouse and escapes
>Alliance start bitching to raise citizen moral against muh evil horde
>Find later that their allowed dreadlord to be a high ranked official
>Use horde rogues to remove them
>Still keep old narration for citizens, to make themselves look better
Actually great quest chain
What ingame events?
Both sides says that attack started with firebombing at night
Alliance general specially says that they waited until no single soldier will be in camp
Horde side shows just how horrible attack was

I wouldn’t. I’d make her a slave and public cum dump for the alliance.

>defending sylvanas
lolol epic trel

I'll take that as a no and accept your concession.

By the literal definition it was a genocide. Attacking civilians with the express intent of wiping them out in the way that happened in that event is a genocide, your pathetic attempt at semantic rubbish completely failed, stop this retarded bullshit and learn from your mistakes you demented fuckwit.

>delusional nelf fags think burning a tree is a conspiracy

>lolol epic trel
your average basedfang supporter.

Yea, of course you will, because you're a delusional retard that makes shit up as he goes, and this post of yours is you literally admitting that.

Thanks for playing, you never had a chance.

>being that much into denial.

Alliance greatest victory was taurajo
Event where they specially targeted civilians and avoided to confrontation with any horde army
Garrosh faces entire alliance might at theramore, let's civilians to evacuate before winning
Sylvanas faces entire alliance army in ashenvale and darkshore, still winning and let night elves evacuate before burning tree(stupid night elves fault that they waited for so long)

Can people stop bringing up in-game quests when it suits their preferred faction and ignoring them when it doesn't?

your average cuckvanas supporter

Then what is it?
>"ehehe, i'm a sneaky bitch who fails at everything i do"

Woooooo such a great character!!!!!

Notice how this thread was fine until Sylvanas started being defended? These people are unironically retarded. They eat this shit of a plot and like it.

>ttacking civilians with the express intent of wiping them out
Them being their ethnicity ofcourse and becaushe ashenvale is not under attack nor other night elf strongholds its quite clear its not a genocide, they're simply razing darkshore to secure it.
Or do you think russia was genociding its own people with its stratagem to stop napoleon?

>makes shit up as he goes
>literally in the game
lmao you're actually an ape.

>Alliance occasionally comes in, pokes the bear and laughs
Isn't that what WoW has always been about though? The Alliance has been at the point of being able to dismantle the horde multiple times, but they keep letting them live. Are they just keeping them alive to farm some fucking laughs?

Good bait, some wowlets are actually retarded enough to believe this though so you might want to tone it down a little or you'll only get "hurrr durr only pretending" replies.

But they didn't? Sylvanas specifically said to burn the tree not to kill everyone in it? They may sound similar, but they're different. Before you sperg on me that I'm defending her, I'm not.

>that mental gymnastic

lmao

post your favorite character.

lmfao, creationist retard detected

my dick isnt sfw

more like people taking the story personal and hating a fictional character started to appear. go obsess over something else retard

>Or do you think russia was genociding its own people with its stratagem to stop napoleon?
Yes, again by the literal definition of the term yes.

Like holy fuck dude stop posting already, the word doesn't mean what you want it to mean, you've been wrong this entire time.

Pretty much every character in the game > hairy ballsack > Sylvanas so who cares what his favorite character is, it will be better than your shit ttaste.

i've already accepted your concession. no further replies are necessary, thanks.

why don't you answer to my question first.

I wouldn't.
I would have written her to be a consistent and interesting character in general so that killing her off wouldn't be necessary.

Sylvanas defenders need to be gassed

I'm not even him. Apparantly you never got an education, go look up what a human is dumbass. What a fucking clown you are mate.

Oh boy we arrived at the point where you ran out of things to say so you're just posting nothing but "hurrr durrr u poo-poo-head" to try and stay in the conversation.

Know when you lost, loser.

>it will be better than your shit ttaste.
ironic.

They will like it

ironic

You can't be this retarded user, and pretending to be isn't very clever either.

>Pull the trigger
>See I didn't say "shoot him in the head" so it's not actually telling them to kill :^)))))

They already were ingame but they still follow her.

what the actual fuck are you talking about retard?
>where you ran out of things to say
there is nothing to say to a chimp who literally ignores ingame quests.
>Know when you lost, loser.
cool the autism timmy

Mmyes quite pungent.

HUMANS ARE APES YOU FUCKING INBRED. HOLY SHIT YOU ARE THE DUMBEST FUCKER I'VE EVER SEEN NOT TO GET THAT.
Get an education and goodnight.

I miss Garrosh.

Attached: 1555366562425.jpg (816x720, 180K)

Reminder it is canon that Undercity smelled.

Like Sylvanass

shut the fuck up you autistic ape.

>there is nothing to say to a chimp who literally ignores ingame quests.
Really? I have quite a few things left to say to you though, so I do believe you're the problem here user.
>cool the autism timmy
Oh I wouldn't even bother trying, I know full well that shit is chronic and incurable, so I'll just have to put up with your sperging.

So, we've had all the usual suspects so far;
>MUH RETCON REEEEEEEE
>NOOOOO THE QUESTS TOTALLY DIDNT SAY WHAT THEY DID THEY SAY WHAT I WANT THEM TO HAVE SAID
>I TOTALLY IGNORED THE FACT THAT THIS ONE EXAMPLE DOES NOTHING TO EXCUSE THE DOZENS YOU HAD AND MY ONE EXAMPLE IS DEAD WRONG BUT GIVE US SOMETHING, I'M TOO MUCH OF A RETARDED KEK TO ACCEPT I'M PLAYING THE DISNEY VILLAIN FACTION

youre so wrong its unbelievable. In absolutely 0 literature has scorched earth been called genocide, yet youre here claiming it is. You dont know the definition. Killing civilians is not genocide. grab a dictionary and start reading you seething retard

But that's how definitions fucking work, the intent matters even when the outcome is the same.

sorry, meant for

>He doesn't know

Attached: 4353.jpg (600x600, 42K)

and undead have so way of smelling, feeling, or tasting.
in some lore for holy priest of the undead some senses came back and they said they hated the feeling of worms climbing around in them and the smell/taste of existence was so bad they also wanted to just die.

haha what would sylvanases braps smell like? imagine how long they have been in there. silvermoon air that she last breathed from those flowers she died at, now pungent from years and years. asking for a friend.

Congratulations, you're the average retarded hordelet. Go drink bleach.

Garrosh was best Warchief though.

When she was alive her brappuccino smelled like roses, now it smells like an unattended flowerbed.

I would never fucking do that in a million years

Don't you even speak to me in Common again.

>youre so wrong its unbelievable. In absolutely 0 literature has scorched earth been called genocide, yet youre here claiming it is. You dont know the definition. Killing civilians is not genocide. grab a dictionary and start reading you seething retard
>No arguments, nothing, just some vapid attempt at dismantling the conversation by giving the other person homework after being confronted with the literal definition of the term you're trying to butcher

Scorched earth isn't genocide, no, but scorched earth is burning homes, fields and resources AFTER people evacuated. Wiping out villages is genocide you mongoloid.

The intent is deduced by the acts stupid retard. She intents on killing all of the elves by setting the tree on fire.

Btw Arthas never genocided the BEs : His goal was to get to the sunwell and proposed the BEs to surrender multuple times.
Sylvannas is entirely responsable for the slaughter of her people.

So, lorewise, the PC's are actually REALLY fucking powerful by now right? Like, what tier would they be at? So many of these world changing events have been started, or halted at the hands of just 'groups of adventurers'. Would they be above the strength of most faction leaders, besides ridiculous ones like Jaina or Sylvanas and her banshee bullshittery?

>Put them in the gas chambers and turn on the gas
>Ah i didn't say gas the jews so i didn't do it
Well then the nazis did nothing wrong with this logic

>autist spergs out in all caps about a bunch of irrelevant bullshit
there are quests in the game showing that the alliance attacked without warning in the middle of the night and it was retconned away. no amount of screaming from a faction autist will change that.

>The scourge
>asking people to 'surrender'
You realize that even if they had surrendered, he was literally going to kill them all anyways, right? He wouldn't pass up the chance to get that many new undead to join his forces.

PC if they canonically exist are like The Mountain in Game of Thrones at best, random killers for anyone that hires them on a whim. No brain.

Attached: soy.png (652x826, 65K)

Just goes to show how utterly retarded and pathetic the horde is then doesn't it?
>M-magatha d-did you poison muh weapon? :((
>Oh noes my granny is dying bawwww
>But thrall I can't lead the horde okay I'll do it anyway because I'm a fucking useless doormat
>Oh no I'm a pathetic loser that got caught up in everyone else's evil schemes, how could this be?!
Yup, seems like a fitting horde warchief alright, good choice lads.

Yeah, but think about the shit they have ended up accomplishing. Even if they have no brains, power wise they must be getting close to some of the higher level mortals, right?

>just surrended lol
>totally wouldn't kill them anyway
>Sylvannas is entirely responsable for the slaughter of her people.
you're retarded. she was one branch of the military and the fucking king himself died defending it.

>No your honour! I just set fire to the house! I didn't INTEND to kill the family inside so you can't charge me with murder

Retard.

your heart will explode.

Then why all of the undeads are humans?
Arthas never wanted to raise Sylvannas.

>Wiping out villages is genocide you mongoloid.
Yeah burning buildings with no people in them is genocide!
Idiot razing a city and displacing the populace is not systematic. Let me ask you this, do you think ethnic cleansing is synonymous with genocide?

And so we know what happened, and you were wrong all along.

Thanks for playing. You never had a chance.

>Actually unironically repeating "muh retcon" after being called out
Jesus dude...

You are only there as a camera basically. All of your deeds would later be retconned and it was all thanks to the named heroes not you.
Never even try to pretend your character has any worth to him/her.
The moment you leave this location you are starting all over again and some scum would demand you to go pick up 15 mushrooms and hunt 10 wolves and you will say YES SIR.
PC is nothing more than a mechanic to witness the stories that are unfold in Azeroth.

>hey im not defending sylvanas but dont you think the alliance is jsut as bad? its called WARcraft we should kill alliance for the femdom queen and not question it bros haha

Garrosh was the RIGHT Warchief, just in the wrong time. He heard all these tales about his father, about how he was super wicked and a sick cunt, and tried to emulate it. But Azeroth just wasn't a place for wicked sick cunts anymore.

Warcraft kiddies are literally mentally ill, it's the only explanation as to why they would ever play an MMO
They'll never switch to good games

what the fuck are you even saying? can you utter a coherent thought?

can a nigger?

Wait, they were retconned out of it? I thought a lot of the raid bosses were beaten by 'groups of adventurers'. Is that not the case anymore?

holy bukkake milky-cat style

>totally wouldn't kill them anyway

You don't know shit about it. Pissing him off didn't help.
And yes Sylvannas is responsable for having such a huge ego that she thought that it was possible to defend against the scourge when they just destroyed the most powerful human kingdom.
Also not having a plan B for evacuation in case shit happens.

>Then why all of the undeads are humans?
they aren't dumbass.
>Arthas never wanted to raise Sylvannas.
wrong

>It's not genocide if i don't think it is!
History be damned! I am god now!

Attached: 1546901927469.png (397x371, 211K)

>all of the undead are humans
>what are the San'layn

woah so this is the power of seething obsession

>Yeah burning buildings with no people in them is genocide!
Okay buddy, come back after you finished middle school English class, because you're really struggling with words here. Wiping something out is not "burning buildings with no people in them" you imbecile.

>do you think ethnic cleansing is synonymous with genocide?
It literally is, yes; "Genocide is the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious or national group."

How many times do you need to be proven wrong before it gets through your thick skull?

San'layn is actually what happens when the scourge wants to raise elves.
Funny how you don't see one of them in ghostlands.

buzz buzz buzz buzz

They ain't 100% in their head, better leave them be.

>Nigger is so flustered he can't even comprehend simple sentences anymore
How booty blasted are you right now bitch?

>She acts in her own self-interest
Until they turned her from a racial leader into a faction leader, she was always acting in the interest of the Forsaken as a whole.

>Enter a thread on a subject you do not like and a people you do not like and stay around.
>I AM THE SANE ONE HERE!
Where are your pills and why aren't you taking them?

Sylvanas is for irresponsibly cumming inside of until even she's worried she might be pregnant.

>can't even utter a proper argument-relevant sentence and is now just resorting to insults
simply pathetic.

I'd kill the current writer off but I'd leave older writers around.

>brainwashes the Forsaken with propaganda and act as a dictator
>kills them when they meet Calia

SUUUUUUURE

>Genocide is the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious or national group."
exactly and ethnic cleansing also ecompasses forced migration. That means fo systematic killing just forced displacement. You thinking they're synonymous is showing you dont know what youre talking about.
>Wiping something out is not "burning buildings with no people in them" you imbecile.
Burning villages ie razing something doesnt imply killing their inhabitants in anyway, only one in need of english schooling is yourself

funny how you see undead elves within the forsaken

Who cares if it was genocide, i'll wipe every goddamn night elf faggot off the face of the planet if I have to, imagine liking elves lmao at you

0, how about you fag? did some sick shit thinking of sylvanas with a strap on didnt ya.

It's fun watching everyone complaining about how the game is even shittier now

>Burning villages ie razing something doesnt imply killing their inhabitants in anyway,

You are fucked in your head.

>haha she deffended as hard as possible and is a war hero to the blood elves what an idiot lol
truly grasping at straws

Hahaha fuck right off mate, she was always using the forsaken as a means to an end, the fact that she kept a fucking dreadlord shows where here priorities lie. Vengeance at any cost.

And she sure as fuck didn't start suddenly caring about the fate of her "people" (mostly a bunch of fucking human zombies she has no actual affiliation with) after deciding she wanted to stay alive at any price.

He's here for (yous), why are you giving him (you)s?

>join thread to discuss a potential raid boss
>get confronted with obsessive mentally ill people claiming shes hitler incarnate vs the 2n coming of jesus
nah maybe all obsessives need to leave the thread or take a step backwards and laugh because its just a game with shite story writers.

>You replied to my inane babble with something that wasn't an argument!
I'm actually somewhat amused that this seems to surprise you. What exactly was I supposed to argue with there?

>war hero to the blood elves
God this was some stupid ass lore. Alleria did more than Sylvanas did and Veressa is also alive and active too. But apparantly the undead one that failed is the one blizzard pushes as the elf hero. Lore is so shit.

Sylvanas's womb is dead, and probably partially rotted. You can cum inside, but it probably wont be as fun as you'd want it to be.

>war hero

Mccain tier then.

If you hate Sylvanas you are on the same side of history as Christie Golden. Think about that.

this thread's pretty funny

Attached: sylvanas.jpg (313x323, 30K)

>Lore has no right to exist in a thread talking about the subject of a important lore figure being turned into a boss because of bad lore writing!
You cunts are mentally challenged or baiting is to obvious.

I don't know who that is and I don't believe history has sides.

>argument about definitions and semantics
>try moral high ground
Youre a child mate. here a definiton:
Definition of raze
transitive verb
1 : to destroy to the ground : demolish raze an old building
Does that imply killing the inhabitants? No it doesnt now get back to kiddo daycare

>sides of history
fuck off libs

>inane babble
>1 simple to understand sentence
I guess you really are retarded

>Tfw you play a druid
Canonically Sylvanas has sent Horde part of Cenarion Circle and Earthen Ring to Silithus. Sure, there are shamans here and there during the war campaign, warfronts, etc, but no Druids.
Just make a headcanon that you're character is helping Hamuul Runetotem in Silithus and is not taking part in the war. You're just seeing how the story is progressing.

>exactly and ethnic cleansing also ecompasses forced migration. That means fo systematic killing just forced displacement. You thinking they're synonymous is showing you dont know what youre talking about.
The literal fucking definition shows they are synonymous you retard, this isn't me thinking anything one way or the other, it's the literal fucking definition.

>Burning villages ie razing something doesnt imply killing their inhabitants in anyway, only one in need of english schooling is yourself
Good thing I specifically said "wiping out" and not "razing" you fucking retard. How the fuck do you function if you just replace words and then insist on your replacements rather than what was actually said? Holy fuck that takes the retard cake in this trainwreck of a thread.

>lore is important if it gets retconned the next expansion
obsessive

Nah, her body is near-mint condition. She was incredibly vain in life, even in death she still looks basically the same.

Official warcraft novel author, hates Sylvanas and the forsaken, loves Jaina and Anduin. Responsible for creating a lightforged undead Calia Menethil and retconning the Forsaken to massively under power them.

>just make a headcanon
the absolute state of wow writing

You're still trying to use this as a reason to be obtuse but you're just shitty at baiting.
Lurk more before you post pure trash.

They Martyr'd her.

yes the one that valiantly defended to the end during the blood elves' worst period when literally 99% of them were killed is the war hero and not the elf who killed some trolls or the elf who left to suck cock in dalaran, the kingdom that tried to kill kael and his fellow elves. truly shocking.

>Does that imply killing the inhabitants
Ofc it does retard. That's the whole point. Holy shit.

everyone hates sylvanas, fuck off with the christie golden boogeyman

>Alleria did more than Sylvanas did
Got captured by trolls?
Forced her entire race into alliance with humans because she wanted dick, and let orc ravage their homeland because moving entire army was totally great idea?

take your gluggies

Just like any other High Elves.
But Sylvannas has to be special when she was the one responsable for the defeat, right?

Shot down by Lor'themar

SEEETHING

>meanwhile human Arthas saved the High Elves by btfoing Zul’Aman even though they weren't in the Alliance at that time.

Oh no no no

Leave them be user. They still haven't realized that refusing to call something that's not genocide, a genocide is the same as condoning it.

i would if I knew what that even means fag. I know mommy understands it when you say you want gluggies and she breastfeeds you but this is an 18+ forum

Nothing proves that that's not canon.

>Nigger so retarded he quoted the wrong post

dumb undead player with rotten brain

ethnic cleansing encompasses more than genocide, a hard concept for you to understand clearly. You ignoring my example to make it understandable for you is also pathetic.
>wiping out a village I mean wiping out the villagers.
The context was about razing. see the official blizzard link. I never argued otherwise.
Youre the one replacing words and meanings not me.

Now tell me, how is sylvannas burning of tedrassil equal to the systematic destruction of an whole ethnicity?

that was the right post, you're just too stupid to read.

Then tell us about the inhabitants of the razed villages in Kalimdor : Where can i see them?

its a genocide, blizzard called it one. get over it nigger.

right youre braindead. Its used in construction to demolish abandoned buildings yet youre here claiming all demo man are actually killing people. fuck off

The only reason Blizzard hasn't killed Sylvannas off yet is because they are trying really really hard to pull something out of their ass to figure out a way to redeem her.

Attached: clownpep.png (512x512, 117K)

Oh boy you're once more demonstrating how illiterate you are. Teldrasil was a genocide, according to the literal definition that was quoted to you several times. You've done nothing to argue against this, and your pathetic attempts at moving the goalposts or derailing the conversation are just pitiful.

Accept that you were being fucking retarded, accept that you were wrong, and learn from your mistakes. Hell, you've gone so full retard now that you didn't even realize the post you replied to is literally the opposite of what you somehow ended up thinking it was.

Is there a worse character in fiction than Sylvanas?

Anduin.

stormwind docks im pretty sure. Did you forget the quest to save as many nelfs as possible in time?
>sourceless claim
>bro just trust me

And the start of this whole discussion was calling Blizzard wrong for doing that. Christ.

She's being written for the CORRUPTION! ending of the 3 deaths bullshit they wrote in at the end of wrath.

Okay then, mind explaining why you ended up talking about Sylvanas in a reply chain about some faggot being a retard about "muh Taurajo" again?

none of the other high elves are named and she was the main leader
>when she was the one responsable for the defeat,
it was an impossible victory and you're fucking autistic to not understand why a people would be reverent of a soldier who gave their life defending a person place or people against impossible odds.

Oh so because jews were saved that means that there was no genocide.
HOLY FUCK SYLVANASFAGS.

And then you got told, several times, what the definition of genocide was, and how Teldrasil unarguably fits that definition.

Why are you so desperately clinging to this shit when you are so clearly wrong about it?

She's going to get redeemed to subvert expectations. Calling it now, this dumb cunt deserves death but blizzard won't do it because she's a strong independant womyn.

>it was an impossible victory
Then she should have evacuate, instead of building up a defense during 6 months like the fucktard she is.

gluggies is a drink produced by humans

Attached: 1548447978347.jpg (451x334, 205K)

Fucking HIROSHIMA wasn't a genocide, you fucking retard. I'm not gonna argue with you further, because how can I when you don't even understand basic terms. Consider yourself a winner by default because I'm out this thread.

>ending of the 3 deaths bullshit
3 deaths don't refer to Sylvanas but to Azeroth.
1st was during the Shattering
2nd was during Cataclysm
3rd was at the end of Legion with Sargeras's sword

I didn't fag. Whoever you actually directed that at didn't even respond to your sorry ass. I just said you shove a dildo up your ass is all. :^)

I bet you learned it first hand, didn't you?

And the definiton supported my claims not yours, but you're too fucking braindead to understand the difference.

>twisting words
yeah youre just coping now, goodluck
>a single isolated event fits the definition of something called systematic

Attached: 1344457382.jpg (5000x5000, 548K)

Sylvanas is best character in WoW. Imagine wanting to be a boring lawful stupid twink, lmao at these lightcels.

>she should have evacuate
cool, except others could have organized that. that's also a stupid ass thing to nitpick in a fucking RTS game

>COPE COPE SEETHE SEETHE
These post are bait
Stop replying to them

You miss the part where the Horde invaded the whole territory and killed everyone on sight, even destroying the nature.

every other WC character bar maiev arthas kael and KT.

is there a more butthurt group of people than sylvanas haters? literally seething for 8 years and acting like she personally murdered their family.

also on a side note azshara is going to get fucking shafted as well in a single shitty patch in a shitty expansion after being teased for like 18 years and having done nothing.

Attached: 1539822529346.png (1400x917, 2.06M)

>sylvanas defenders
>was it genocide?
this thread is as bad as the official story forums

How? Again, for the third time, here's the definition; "Genocide is the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious or national group."

Sylvanas deliberately destroyed a large part of the racial group known as Night Elves, using themeans of burning them in their homes. It is therefore undeniably a genocide.
>"B-but she just wanted to scorched earth the place!!"
And despite that, it became genocide the moment she did that while the Night Elves where still inhabiting Teldrasil, while she was fully aware that they where there, and they would die, horribly.

Once more, you are wrong, you have no leg to stand on, you lost the argument every step of the way and have nothing to show for it, your pitiful attempts of dragging this out every time you hit this same wall aren't going to change the outcome. You were wrong.

Because they wanted their territory by every means necessary, it's called a total war. That doesn't make it a genocide.

>maiev

If only she was there instead of Tyrande. Shit like this wouldn't happen.

Sylvanas did genocide and anyone that has another idea on why that is. is retarded.

Attached: 1387456138.jpg (252x244, 10K)

>is there a more butthurt group of people than sylvanas haters?
Yes, sylvanas hater haters.
>reeeeeeeee don't say anything about my strong independent wahman

No one is fucking defending Sylvanas here, NO ONE. You're fucking delusional. Refusing to call an act of terror a genocide is not defending it.

>usa genocided japs by nuking hiroshima and nagasaki
youre fucking deluded

Have YOU done the quests on alliance side? You're a retard, retard.

Finish school kid, burning down a city is a systemic way of wiping out the inhabitants thereof.

Actually finishing school might not help someone as retarded as you
>A single isolated event
>Single
>Isolated
How can you get literally half the words in a sentence wrong you retarded double nigger.

blizzard literally ruins every character they touch, she doesn't need focus. I mean just ask yourself if the fans of x character are happy with that character's outcome. thrall fans? kael? arthas? sylv? cairne? voljin? garrosh? vashj? anubarak?

blizzard has not written a single satisfying character arc in wow

And therefore it's genocide.

yea, they retcon the horde ones. what's your point?

Yes, by the literal definition of genocide, that is what they did. You even picked a rather poor example as there is no fucking question whether or not Nagasaki and Hiroshima where genocide, as they where genocide in the absolute broadest sense of the term.
>B-but I want genocide to mean something other than what it was defined as!!!
Tough tits kid, the world doesn't work that way.

You right. I think Maiev is still decent because she hasn't been in the spotlight.
But man, other side characters like Rexxar got hit hard.

nah, she just kills all living things regardless of race or nation

lol

haha

So she's causing a Genocide of the world.
Whoa...

they werent genocide retard, they weren't bombed because they were japs, they were bombed because they were a wartime enemy.

Genocide has intent to erase behind it

this is how it should be, but it'll never be like that cuz blizzard, they'll make her do some heroic sacrifice redemption shite where she becomes some light infused undead and some shit

right deluded as fuck. explain to me why the usa was never trialed for the genocide then? why the japs are not calling it a genocide then? You lost now get over it

Genocide is not killing a large group of people in an isolated incident you fucking retard.

Oh good so you are saying the Holocaust never happened ?

Ok, so the retard is just baiting. I felt for it.

It's not isolated : What they did to the tree, they did it for the whole night elf territory.

>I felt for it.
What a dumbass. No wounder you can't understand what genocide is.

>Civilians hubs intended as a target of terror where a wartime enemy
Hoo boy, next you'll tell me agent orange wasn't chemical warfare!
>Genocide has intent to erase behind it
Only in your own special snowflake defintion. The actual term does not require "intent to erase" in fact, let's see it again, I'll even caps the relevant part for you: Genocide is the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole OR IN PART, of an ethnic, racial, religious OR NATIONAL GROUP.

>explain to me why the usa was never trialed for the genocide then?
BY WHO YOU DUMB FUCK??. Holy shit you can't seriously be this retarded.
>why the japs are not calling it a genocide then?
They do call it a genocide though, retard.

Yes

her razing SW is what should happen

So the /pol/tard shows his head at last.

Nothing about either incident being discussed here was "isolated" though brainlet-kun.

>deliberate and systematic destruction
You just proved my point, thanks kiddo

whos the next warchief Yea Forums

My huge cock

>They do call it a genocide though, retard.
they dont but maybe in your looney world they do