Why are these people who probably don't even play games themselves go out of their way to ruin shit I like?

Why are these people who probably don't even play games themselves go out of their way to ruin shit I like?

Attached: 1.jpg (690x913, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t0H3JkpxWbw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how do you make and upload a smash stage without playing games
i don't understand
anyways

media is how fags and their degenerate allies reproduce

When will that fucking 40% suicide rate kick in already. Been waiting forever now...

bigottry belongs in its safespace.

Attached: whynotv.png (500x500, 137K)

Thanks doc

>>>/resetera/ fucking degenerate

>we want to be treated like everyone else
>shoves their views on everyone face
>push that shit away because it gets fucking annoying
>Hurrr what the hell is wrong with you it's a human right

atleast we have some good stages created by Yea Forums

Attached: Ashley Stage.webm (720x480, 2.46M)

>Jigboo still humping even after being knocked away

Attached: 1.jpg (720x405, 29K)

what rights that are being denied are these levels calling for exactly?

>tfw the I just wanted to play video games meme is becoming more real every day

The primary coping mechanism of abuse victims is spreading their bile to their surroundings.
"Why am I the only one to have bad things happen to me? If I'm not happy then neither will you be" sort of thing.

They've disassociated their own image from their self; compartmentalized psychos don't think like we do.

I don't want to know if they spend real money on something that they don't want or even like

Judging by the text of the article, transgender people actually poof out of existence if they can't put their flag in smash.

But user, people who bought smash don't play it either. They're too busy posting about future dlc and the tranny boogyman man in 4channel.

sensible chuckle.

Unless you have done your part and made a 40% or burning flag stage, you cant talk about the trannies

Attached: get_out.gif (338x200, 763K)

literally all of this started because Yea Forums was feeling edgy and threw a tantrum over optional player-created content they would never have to see.

PS is now officially the transgender console.

Nintendo is just protecting children. Based Nintendo

Attached: 1555714255331.png (1409x4383, 880K)

I know the only thing that matters to me when I'm playing video games is to loudly announce to everyone that I have a boipucci and it's open for business. It's literally the only reason why I play video games.

Trans people play hella games yo

Seethe tranny

But don't most trannies play smash and speedrun Nintendo games?

My friend did that once and one day I accidentally walked in on him getting his ass jackhammered with dicks by 3 buff me.
Disgusting

>optional player-created content they would never have to see
They started spamming that shit though,and then they all banded together to get one flag into the list of most popular stages. All the other stages in that category are good shit like Smash 64 room, Meta Crystal, Smashketball and Tetris.

Jesus, how very very sad. Totally Brought it upon xerself but nonetheless...

trannies are basically furries but worse

You can tell how bad the situation is, when Yea Forums and Reddit is talking about it

Trannies make bronies and furries look like normal functioning adults. Still can't stand all 3 though.

Furries at least don't try to convert you or your kids. Kids typically go to them, because they're dressed up as a cut animal, while disgusting hairy trannies scare the shit out of them, for the right reasons.

Attached: 1453766673597.png (913x477, 400K)

>Transgender people's existence is not political

I thought everything was political to these people?

What makes trannies worse is their self-loathing for themselves that they project onto other men.

If it makes you feel any better they'll all end up killing themselves once they realize their genitals are non-functioning frankenstein abominations with hormones doing god knows what to their bodies, they will never truly be girls no matter how hard they want to, and NOBODY outside their progressive cult wants anything to do with them.

It's bad enough when the whole "trans rights" shit popped up directly after the voice actor said it on a stream or whatever. God damn it, Donkey Kong.

Furries can take off the suit, get cleaned up, and look completely normal. Trannies, there is no coming back from that. They'll always look like freaks.

Pretty much
>say everything is political to justify shoving their bullshit into everything
>deplatform or ban anyone who disagrees with you, even slightly
>their own expression starts getting banned because it's political
>WAAAAHHHH WERE BEING PERSECUTED ITS UNFAIR
I believe censorship is wrong, but I believe that people should live by the standards they force on others.

SonicFox exists

Don't blame Donkey Kong! He doesn't even know what a tranny is!

When white people stop whining about niggers and join us in exterminating the faggots.

Oh look, another one who will soon be joining the 40%.

voice actor for Donkey Kong in DK64***

How are trannies treated in Muslim countries? Shouldn't they focus on there? You know, Saudi Arabia is on the UN human right's council?

>Everything is political.
>Used against them.
>Suddenly not everything is political.

Attached: 1555454083637.jpg (925x901, 145K)

They don't because those of us who aren't white cucks don't give a fuck about the opinions of insane retards.

Because they hate you and can make advertisement revenue shit-talking you.

We won't stop hating niggers, black people on the other hand are fine in my book.

It depends on the country. Like Iran is "fine" with trannies because they'd rather someone be a tranny than a faggot. But Iran is weird compared to the rest of the Muslim world.

Wow... Who knew niggers were actually slightly based

Tranny genocide best day of my life.

kys you racist anti-semitic alt-right nazi incel. FUCK OFF.

>How could they find and delete all of our "trans" flags and not random dongs and asses?
Because you fucking idiots tag them easily!

Executed. They already stone gays and adulterers. They should definitely move to Saudi Arabia and teach them tolerance!

youtube.com/watch?v=t0H3JkpxWbw
But the good news is that now we can make King K. Rool full on based and redpilled.

How about we sweeten the deal: 13chagera

Attached: 570E3349-5963-4660-A8DE-00E0E8C0686A.png (441x647, 73K)

Did Nintendo purge the tranny flags today?

The irony of a vfag posting this is palpable.

Dilate

Wait, did they make the stages again in retaliation?

This board is a fucking mess.

can someone explain to me how trannies have managed to latch their movement onto LG and B so successfully? sexuality and gender dysphoria are completely different.

100% correct. Most trannies love nintendo.

>trannies spam political bullshit
>they get removed
>trannies reee and double down
I can't wait until they ban them for spamming.

40% means more of them survive than die, user.

It's not a recent thing, the line between ultra fem gay man and crossdresser and tranny used to be a real blurry thing even if they're all considered different now.

They're their own movement at this point. I'm gay and trannies like to play moral high ground on us when it suits themselves.

It's okay, they're genetic dead ends anyway.

They want some rope and the highest building in the area to toss them from.

That's the Mohammed way.

this is what happens when you let "women" lead your movement. Gays men started it and out of pity lesbians latched onto it only to fuck it up beyond

it's still a sexuality, a fetish rather

Intersectionalism. To get an idea of how it's applied, read Ted Kaczynski's Unabomber Manifesto, and go to the second to last chapter. He does a right-on job of describing the psychology of Leftists, and he wrote that in the 90s, and probably was thinking about it since the 70s and 80s.

Sounds based as fuck.
Shame white people are all pussies.

Dunno how I feel about these new prescriptions doc.

Because they are mentally ill and they’ve made their sex life into their personality.
They literally have nothing else in their lives.

gay men have no concept of a gay community outside their niches, like the bathhouses in the 80s for example. it's leftests and women who push that shit and then say they're representing gay men when in reality gay men don't give them the time of day at all.

Meh, I like the Mexican way of double tapping.

Although I must admit that tying their legs and arms together then toss them from the highest non mosque building is kinda kino.

We gotta respect their diversity.

Why are degenerates that prey on children trying to use a popular game to normalize their degeneracy? I don’t know user, it’s a mystery.

Trannies are severely mentally ill and desperate for attention. That's why they're always looking for make-believe reasons for how other people are treating them unfairly. It's a dangerous mix of anxiety, narcissism, depression, and suicidal tendencies rolled up into one unstable vaguely humanoid blob.

How are these people not embarrassed that they're running a constant awareness campaign based entirely on their opinions on each others genitals?

Wouldn't this article just prove Nintendo right if they did remove it for political reasons? Which I honestly doubt to begin with, but still.

Arigatiou Doctorru

how is the fuck is gay shit not a political statement?

when are we going to kill these freaks?

this made me laugh seriously

blacks are disproportionately trans. looks like they're good at committing crimes against nature AND society

i don't think a guy kissing another guy is political. if you do i think you have some serious issues to work out.

I find it funny how your degenerate asses want to go all moralfag the second someone brings up trannies.

>they would never have to see.
They pat each others' asses and made it a top page download. Yes, people HAVE to see it.

I get why people are taking it as offense but aren't Nintendo also taking down swastikas and shit?
Smash is a family game and a highly public game at that, and to reach to as broad an audience as possible it only makes business sense to avoid the idea of having a political compass. Thus all the trans flags AND /pol/shit get torn down for being political statements.
And yes, making a trans flag stage and calling it Trans Rights is a form of political statement regardless of whether you find it should be seen as such. People are treating this like Nintendo are fucking neo-nazis for wanting to keep their game free of politics.

>"B-But games are political!"
Some games are, Smash isn't and you're a fucking idiot for thinking to use it as a soapbox.

Attached: 1555733956898.jpg (514x562, 67K)

Because trannies are peak degeneracy. Even the dregs of society hate those mentality I’ll freaks.

Got a better resolution pic?

>the personal is political
>n-no wait, please accept me, I'm not a freak

pick one you literal faggot

I don't have anything against you guys, personally. It's just obvious that you guys have mental issues and that you crave attention.

At this point, I think the activist gays became trannies when they realized just being gay wouldn't get them oppression points any more.

>the personal
?

But user, you're posting here so it's a case of pot calling the kettle black.

>That is my ... Whatever
I'm smiling from reading this. I'm so glad that they're seeing that SAYING they want this shit and actually doing it are two very different things,

He's referring to how the Activist Left used the phrase "everything is political" and "the personal is political" to justify shoving their bullshit politics into everything, including hobbies and escapism. I'm just laughing how it's biting them in the ass, like everything the Activist Left does.

What I hate is their fucking cult. Lots of people have died because of them and they're out to ruin everything I like.

They are literally evil and will stop at nothing to impose themselves on others who are just minding their own business.

I'll never forgive faggots for ruining the plaza in splatoon with their attention whoring faggotry. I was accepting until that happened. Faggot genocide when?

Because you don't fight back at all.

Listen bro, I might have porked a furry chick until she quivered and pissed herself out.

However I'm not advocating towards putting my degeneracy on a kids game or making the use of hormones and mutilation a trending thing.

My degeneracy starts and ends with me, I'm not going to cry victim because people aren't clapping as I unload my juice on a chick wearing a shitty fox costume and neither should those degenerates be demanding stuff based on their freaking junk.

>Vivian Kane
>"REMOVING MY FLAG IS LITERALLY KILLING TRANS PEOPLE" in online rag
>Anonymous poster
>unimportant post 404's after a few hours
I'm interested in hearing how these two things are similar.

They also banned a Trump Wall stage, tit for tat. Keep politics out of games. Why do weirdos on both the left and right INSIST they have to have their shitty fringe beliefs adhered to?

WOW TALK ABOUT POLITICS BUT DON'T TALK ABOUT HOW SHIT THE GAME IS FUCK YOU NINTENDO

Sum it up for me. I'd rather not read something that could put me on a watch list.

Le civic nationalist redditor.

Yes, Nintendo is taking down the lewd shit, racist shit, and anything they consider political. Trannies make their stages easy to find, because they tag them as "Trans rights" or something like that. Also, probably because people keep reporting their stages.

I think every male on a primal level finds the idea of mutilating your penis disgusting and would want to stop it.

>the personal is political
is that even grammatically correct? anyways, i still don't understand how two fags kissing naturally is "political". are a fag couple making a political stand when they kiss in public, or are they just kissing to kiss? i think the same applies to video games.
Kek, what have YOU done to purge the fag menace from the planet?

>a flag isn't political
Mother fucker a flag is about as political as you can get. It doesn't matter what the reason is you are still rallying people around a common ideal and shunning those that do not. It's like Nationalism 101.

Gays in Iran are forced to become trannies or die

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1555715228032.jpg (1600x575, 255K)

Unfortunately

I don't know if that's progressive as fuck or just stupid.

Because they are a fucking plague against all that is good and normal in the world.
They are mentally ill, obviously and hence they go full autismo to tear down everything they hate.
They need to be fucking eradicated the only good thing is the ones that lop off their cocks most likely end up killing themselves. At the very least they rarely ever breed so their bloodline dies with them.

Trans rights isnt political, it's common sense. It makes sense to take down anything political but to target a marginalised group like trans people seems awfully YIKES

Then it's fucking hypocritical to cry about this shit when Nintendo is trying to cull everything. There were only 3 options:
>Cull nothing and let the thing become a wild west which would cause people to flip shit due to no quality control on the user made stages

>Cull only one political end of the spectrum which would make people flip because it'd be blatant political bias

>Cull everything related to political or controversial matters which is apparently making people flip because they consider themselves immune from being called out for soapboxing

It's a zero-sum game and the bitching will never end, if people don't realize this was the best option and stop stirring shit up Nintendo might just decide it's not worth having the online stage sharing at all like with what happened to stuff like Swapnote

Attached: 1457811119908.jpg (480x305, 46K)

>needing a flag confirm to your existence

there's no fucking way these people are this weak and insecure.

Attached: 1521816509653.png (400x389, 48K)

You should see the version with the pics next to it

No one answered my earlier question: Did the trans astroturfers double down and make the stages again and get deleted again?

Funny considering how many of you all are also Americucks and circumcision is a-okay over there.

NO
THANKS

So are you user.

>not political
ex-fucking-cuse me? This is literally the opposite of what they've been spouting the past... forever.

Unironically thinking of converting the family to Islam so we can get about in robes and openly talk about degenerate filth and faggots.
If it wasn't for the lack of bacon, alcohol they'd be alright as long as they don't rape children.

Not really, believe it or not, Atlanta isn't all blacks.
>inb4 some "study" in a fag-infested city with a sample size of 2000 people.

What
The
Fuck Nintendo? That's gotta be a yikes from me!

it's actually a fairly old method of "curing" gays. IRCC thousands of gays have been forced to transition in iran.

28 days ban on their multiple consoles.

I know someone that wants to write an article on tranny stupidity to monetize them, apparently people love to laugh at tranny stupidity and it gives loads of ad revenue.

Nah. I already have 2 kids.

Because you guys went out of your way to ruin the shit that they like.
It's just all coming back to bite you fags back in the nutsack and now you're complaining about how "it's not fair" and pretending your victims in this mess.
What goes around comes around; ever heard of that saying before?

Stupid. Men liking men is bad, so cut off one of the dicks and it's all okay now?

I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made transphobic jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking nazis.
The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millenials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-NINETEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.
Threads like these just show that we need MUCH more strict moderation around here. I'm sick of all of this shit. Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Trumpf, Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS. Just fucking nuke this site already.

>i don't think a guy kissing another guy is political.
of course it's political. if dudes want to kiss, they should do it where nobody can see them. if they want to force it down everyones throats, it's because they have an agenda

Yknow, sometimes I wonder if the following situation happens
>innocent, sheltered girl raised by good parents
>becomes rebellious as a teenager
>leaves the house, wears skimpy clothing, doesn't text where she is, dates boys in secret
>one day, goes where she shouldn't and gets maliciously raped and mindbroken
>never disobeys her parents again, grows up clinging to them
Cause if so, I'm guessing tranny surgery is probably something like that
I don't know what people do with their axe wounds once they would normally get a stiffy or need to take a piss

Are we talking eunuch or full Butcher dilation for life kind of "cure"?

So they did double down and evaded. Maybe they should just boycott like they did with Play-Asia. The more trannies stay the fuck away from my games the better.

>having basic civil rights is not a basic god given right and is instead political propaganda
>there are people that actually believe this

goback2somalia

Why dont you ban the american fucking flag its the same shit

You know what we need? A way to extract stages from saves and put them back in.

>if they want to force it down everyones throats, it's because they have an agenda
imagine being this disconnected from reality

sjw's literally think the rules don't apply to them

You’d better believe it. They’re miles down the rabbit hole. There’s no limit to their self amplifying insanity

It's common sense to you but is it common sense to Consumer #3,056,896 who has a family and is a devout Christian looking for a fun game for his kids to play?
What's common sense to you is still technically political and when it comes down to it Nintendo didn't want to ignore that and lose potential sales just to appear "woke". They are culling everything even remotely political and until trans rights is something unanimously agreed on as "common sense" excluding fucking neo-nazis and shit it will continue being political.
You are not the only person on Earth and Nintendo is not going to lose sales because something that should be commonplace isn't.

So, either die from a roof top drop/stoning, or kill your self in 10 years due to your dick getting chopped off?

So when did this become copypasta

>REEEEE, you must accept fags!!!!
go away fags

You're not going to get any 'rights' (you aren't missing any aside from going into the army, which is for saps) from posting stages in a fucking video game you lazy tranny. Go fucking out there and campaign, run for office, do SOMETHING with your miserable life before that suicide rate kicks in.

this, as a member of Yea Forums since 2001 this attitude is appaling. but in all seriousness we can't let him get the nuclear codes

Nice pasta Fag

>H-Heh, take that nintendo!!

Attached: 1555616107111.png (633x744, 491K)

can you make it anymore obvious you're a friendless shutin

Did you not get the hint when they literally took over the fucking rainbow? Something that shouldn't be attached to anything but happiness and luck

Most people who play Smash, just wanna fight some random people online, find some fun and funny stages. They don't want to be reminded of political stuff, see lewd shit, and hear about mentally ill trannies.

Have you ever seen the speedruner crowd?
It's filled with autistic whales that got convinced into putting a dress to become socially acceptable.

These whales need their Nintendo products, they need to cling to nostalgia otherwise they realize their lives were shit and they never made a reasonable choice in their whole life, without Nintendo they are an impending statistic.
The rainbow is quite a sad thing, the Abrahamic myth of the flood turned the rainbow into a promise God made to mankind that he wouldn't end the world with water again.

They made the rainbow their symbol.

Why do all trannies look and act so revoltingly?

If they don't like it then why don't they just make their own internationally acclaimed online party game with stage builders?

vidya scene, full of mentally ills and autistic social outcast and kids are easy targets for propaganda

not enough people hold others accountable to their problematic actions, you can be a shitlord and get away with it no matter what! stupid alt-right nazis survived so long without any recurse! ive seen abusers ive known myself just pretend to be gone but still be there!

the best you can do is surround yourself with people who also do not forgive those actions! make the right connections and choices, prove to the world that you can be good and allign yourself with a crowd that shares your sensibilities! that's what they're doing!

Any half-decent ones have the sense to go "stealth" and just live like a normal person and don't talk about it.

Dilate

Trannies aren’t protected by America’s anti-discrimination laws, making it technically legal to discriminate against them for housing, healthcare, or adoption.
Many states also don’t allow trannies to legally change their gender unless they get the horrifying genital surgeries.

>Make a shitty map about politics
>Get all of your tranny Friends to download it over and over again
>Force the map into the "popular" category

Yes, it is forced on us. Just like the autistic furry post spamming in splatoon 2

Don't out yourself, phonebro

how the fuck is this ruining smash

Attached: 1526836394906.jpg (500x500, 48K)

It's honestly hilarious that knowing how thin-skinned these people are that the very minute their fantasies are deemed too gross for the public forum for the sake of Nintendo just telling all regressive politics that they have no place in their games, that somehow this all turns into a full-fledged boycott just because Nintendo was doing their job. I honestly hope these speedrunners join the 41% too btw.

I want every closet tranny to read this entire image so they can know the future that they chose.

It probably is banned, retard.

please have sex

Any of the speed runners done themselves in yet?

no one is telling you you have to like it. i don't like it when fat people exist around me but that doesn't mean i have any legitimate grounds for banning them from public spaces.

I can't GF is in her period

It started over autogynephiles foring their fetish into everything and using it as a shield for their superfund site of a personality

It is banned.

Just get over it, it's a bit of dead blood, nothing more.

this is it fellow transfolk...our oppression must end here...first they'll remove our mental illness stages from a kids party game and before we know it we won't even be able to murder people for misgendering us...
TRANNIES RISE THE F*CK UP!

Attached: 1542195798733.png (1080x440, 729K)

She don't want to have sex in her period

Tell her you heard it relieves cramps and want to experiment.

Threats and whining

Creating a personal emblem =/= injecting their fetish everywhere

Ironic that you claim these people are snowflakes, but you're the one throwing a tantrum.

>see childhood friend one last time before moving across the country for college
>he’s an unironic discord tranny now
>he’s not fat anymore but now he actually has a jawline but it just makes it worse because it’s a strong ass jaw
>hair looked unhealthy due to abuse from dying it pink
>doesn’t know shit about computers anymore, doesn’t play vidya anymore
>got along better with my little sister than me
Depressing as hell, but a great motivator for me to continue trying to become a better person through lifting and hobbies.

>burning sensation
>hurts
>tears
>continuous active bleeding
>necrosis

Not words you want associated with your genitals.

Alredy tried, she refuses to have sex in her period

Attached: 6hpzqorjmpt21.png (726x1188, 899K)

It's only their symbol if you see it as such, you know.
Everyone can give it the meaning they want.

Why haven't you joined the winning side yet???

Yea Forums BAY BAY!!!

Why doesn't Yea Forums want me to have rights?
Trans rights now please.

What right i have that you don't?

Attached: 1483141743705.gif (389x279, 2.27M)

Add to the 40% fag

Attached: 05ish8edc0r21.jpg (1242x636, 91K)

Bizarre

Tell that to the media, they essentially corrupted it in the public eyes.

For the western world the rainbow was the symbol of God's promise, there are apparently records on people gloating about this for some inane reason.

They are as insecure as they are narcissistic, which is a fuck ton to begin with

Oh my.

Flags are political - that's not neccesarily a good or bad thing, but that's the fact of the matter. The reason they came up with a 'trans flag' and keep spamming it was is to be political. I daresay if it was just a couple of stages then Nintendo wouldn't have stepped in - but that variations of the same stage kept getting spammed over and over again is clearly not how the feature was intended to be used, and it was moderated accordingly. The fact that they were spamming it was specifically to be political, which is why it was removed - not that the people spamming the stages were trans themselves, or because Nintendo hates them.

Super Smash Bros is not the appropriate forum to be making a stand about 'trans visibility', any more so that it is to be making a stink around pro-choice, vaccinations, global warming or racism. I don't really understand what they hoped to accomplish, other than to be a nuisance and be able to claim oppression when an appropriate response was given.

Especially considering HRT doesn't cost that much. I'm willing to bet he's legit crazy and even a therapist wouldn't give him a referral.

Sorry, but when your rights involve forcing everyone else to believe what you believe, it's really just infringing rights.

A lot of them are simply trender teens from tumblr and teens have never been great at making a whole lot of sense.

you have the right to die

Hmm...I thought Yea Forums hated censorship. But now they love it. Interesting. It's as if you're all just a bunch of retarded faggots or something.

Rachel Byrk

Dilate

what the fuck,nintendo is starting to make more sense than sony, nintendo!they sale fucking boxes as video game devices,what the fuck is going on in the world?