Why the fuck is nobody talking about Katana Zero? It's probably the best game to come out this entire month

Why the fuck is nobody talking about Katana Zero? It's probably the best game to come out this entire month.

Attached: KZEO_FI-1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 476K)

Other urls found in this thread:

holdtoreset.com/how-to-unlock-the-psychiatrist-boss-in-katana-zero/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's very short and the plot just gives up and says "maybe later" halfway through

if the game was twice as long, it would be GOTY

it's fantastic but it's also only like four hours long, the ending makes no sense and gives a to be continued on top of that, and there's no reason to replay it outside of achievements (e.g. no scoring or timing system)

It's the first game I've played in a long time where I'm having a lot of fun just grinding levels to go as fast as possible, but I'm probably just autistic.

Attached: b2r1nohitstop.webm (852x480, 2.75M)

cause its not on any good platforms

I beat the game twice and unlocked all the bonus swords. Its one of those games that takes a couple playthroughs to catch everything and that's one of the only positives of it being short. Quick playthroughs.
Other than that I'm eagerly awaiting the DLC that the locked elevator in the Government Lab hints at.

Days Gone ain’t out yet nigga

Already got a thread yesterday friend. Anyways, Snow ‘s theme is probably the best in the soundtrack, change my mind.

Oh, it's another one of those go sideways and kills things? No thanks.

>the ending makes no sense and gives a to be continued on top of that,
Pretty much everything is resolved in the ending except the protagonist's fate.

literally nothing is resolved

level editor when

its honestly not that good and I suspect this is just a typical devolver digital shill thread. You guys make it way too obvious. Remember when you were spamming non-stop Ruiner threads?

Is Ruiner any good? I wanted to get those and the china massacre or whatever the fuck

it is alright.
Shame about the large number of unresolved plot threads. Also I swear the secret boss won't unlock for me even though I've done all the steps like 3 times

Kys

>have to use your mouse
dropped

>we know what chronos is
>we know its purpose
>we know its effects
>we know why the protag is being sent to kill people
>we know the protag's entire past

this guide helped me
holdtoreset.com/how-to-unlock-the-psychiatrist-boss-in-katana-zero/
you can use a controller

Bought it to support Askiisoft because I want Tower of Pause Ahead 3.

This game really needs a score system.

Attached: 1536709810247.png (1920x1080, 2.02M)

Why does your sword have such a huge range?

AAANNIIIIIIIMMMMEEE!

>This game really needs a score system.
And an online leaderboard with different categories for each sword.

>Why does your sword have such a huge range?
He's sometimes picking up and throwing items and deflecting bullets.

I'm seriously asking.
I feel like I need to be much closer to hit dudes.

the seven years ago scene is really vague. is the protag the kid as we've been led to believe and there's an older guy that looks just like him somewhere, or was the zero in that scene meant to be the protagonist and the kid is a pointless red herring? keep in mind that the protag was supposedly only 15 during the war.
also, we have no idea what's going on with snow and 15, no idea as to the girl's whereabouts (or if she's even real), no idea what's up with the comedy and tragedy guys.

The zero in the scene is the protag.

It doesn't. He's deflecting bullets and throwing items.

Attached: 1526302776673.png (256x156, 87K)

I like it quite a bit. Intense action sequences, a very light skill system, and a well done cyberpunk setting. Soundtrack's also one of the best that I've heard in a good while. If you liked Hotline Miami, it's a pretty safe bet that you'd like Ruiner

>do iron man numbers in Hotline
>get great spree combos
>ranked at end screen
>"plat style: generic"
>fuck you...

thank you for the help, but it still doesn't seem to be working. is it because I havent unlocked all the swords for the government lab?
early on when talking to the therapist the protag believes he is the child. Either his memories are confused, or maybe he is scattered across multiple timelines. Keep in mind the hobo he encounters believes the protag has his medal, plus the other vets state he is to young to have been in the war.

Everybody beat it already.

Being on Chronos slows down your rate of aging.

STOP BUYING UNFINISHED GAMES

Synthwave needs to fucking die already.

>best game this month!
compared to what incel? Nothing good came out.

oh that makes sense. But then why did the protag want to kill the kid?

I think it was worth the 15 bucks.
Enjoyable synthwave samurai simulator if you are into that sort of thing.
Fuck that lab part with the lasers and the sniper though.

reminder that the dev confirmed that one of the writers is cboyardee

Am I supposed to know who that is

cboyardee is doing tons of shit behind the scenes

It's available on Switch.

hello newfriend

Attached: file.png (540x405, 361K)

Go play barkley shut up and jam gaiden right now

the stealth is terrible and the game is unfinished but isn't being sold as open access

come back in a few months when its actually finished and on sale

The girl gives you the tape

Also you see the boy kid playing catch with a shadowy figure of the boy kid.

If the girl is real / not and what her significance is in the plot IS up in the air.

Comedy nd Tragedy could either be parts of Zero's psyche or they could be nulls / something else.

They did say they drugged his tea though..

>Nothing good came out.

>Translation: No AAA walking simulators being played by my favorite streamers came out.