Smash Bros. Characters

With the inclusion of Momentos, I noticed there are still 5 black spaces for stages yet there are only 4 characters left for DLC.. We're getting an extra character aren't we? Why else would there be one extra black space? I've heard some people say that's for an extra random icon but that doesn't make sense to me because why wouldn't it already be there then? Who is this secret bonus character and why wouldn't they just make it part of the DLC? It could be a stage for an already existing character but that seems unlikely since that haven't done that at all for this game.

Attached: Stages.png (640x360, 359K)

Who cares. Its a fucking kids game. Have sex you loser

Sora gets two stages: Twilight Town and Keyblade Graveyard

Attached: 1543966786402.png (327x364, 134K)

>Keyblade Graveyard
Please god no. I don't want to be reminded of that failed abortion Kingdom Hearts 3.

It will be Meta Crystal.
It's funnily enough the most requested stage.

Attached: 1541463564513.png (1164x1738, 2.17M)

Sora gets no stages because of disney

Attached: 532116.gif (336x336, 262K)

Maybe we will get a minecraft stage but no playable Steve

based and fpbpilled

Miiverse 2
added in an update after all dlc characters are released

>implying Nintendo and Disney haven’t had a close working relationship since the Game & Watch era

Attached: F1239B98-586B-4A13-A725-2DE7121112E8.jpg (640x640, 62K)

Attached: nintendumb.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Bend over

Nobody is even talking about Microsoft or Steve, but yes, Nintendo and Microsoft also have a good relationship. That's the entire reason the Steve vs. Banjo shit has even happened.

I think Geno can be the "secret bonus character" because Sakurai wants him as a fighter since Brawl

I think you mean Traverse Town and Hollow Bastion.

Graveyard has been a location since 2 you fucking secondary

It’ll actually be a new Smash World stage that will function similar to Miiverse

Iori's Asshole stage

The blank spot is used for custom stages when setting up random stage selection

It's for a Page 2 button for the next few seasons of DLC

Attached: IegoN9j.png (1920x1080, 2.91M)

The fuck are you on about

Actually, I'm pretty sure Nintendo first formed a relationship with Disney in order to produce cards featuring Disney characters as early as the mid-20th century.

Don't make me make it.

Attached: trilernay.png (165x164, 28K)