MK11

Is Yea Forums looking forward to enter the MK11 competitive scene?

Attached: kombat rulez.jpg (1152x2048, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Chris_Tatarian/status/1120435095696019456
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: kombat rulez 2.jpg (1152x2048, 254K)

Locals like these are the fucking worse.

>doing the same move more than once is spamming
what is it about getting hit by projectiles that causes people to sperg out so hard

nah, I'm already committed to the Brawl scene.

Attached: brawl club.jpg (1160x612, 352K)

>Why won't anybody come to my tourney? Maybe we didn't regulate it enough!

>Guy uses Sub Zero ice ball twice in a row

"WTF WHY ARE YOU CHEATING AND SPAMMING YOU'RE SO FUCKING BAD!!!!!!"

>matches are expected to last over a day

Attached: sweat.png (700x675, 201K)

lol no

What stupid dumb shit god damn motherfucker would agree to these rules?

Do they ban blue shells in competitive Mario Kart as well? Whatever happened to just having fun?

I used to play World Of Tanks and I'd play the tanks I actually liked, the tanks I found historically interesting with weird quirks. Eventually I noticed that the only way to get a really high win % was to play like 5 different vehicles that were mysteriously more OP than everything else.

You know what I did when I realized that the game was hopelessly broken and all the "cool kids" played the exact same fucking tanks and 90% of the vehicles in the game are fucking pointless?

I didn't go onto the forums and whine about it. I stopped playing. I abandoned it.

If you don't like the mechanics of a game don't play it. Don't make a billion house rules to turn it into a new game.

>punch the guy
>punch him again
>instantly lose due to spamming
if you can't deal with the same move more than once you deserve to lose to it. Pros should be able to wreck someone who relies on only one move.

God I would love to go to this and just play defensively and see how long I could make games last. educate those faggots why timers are a thing.

Wow, it's fake

It's not the official one, it's the gamestop one: twitter.com/Chris_Tatarian/status/1120435095696019456
Apparently.

I wouldn't put that beyond NRS, though. They are garbage on that aspect.

Still don't believe it because there isn't enough proof that the dude didn't just type this up in word and posted it for shits and giggles. Especially the part of "My friend sent me this!"

Does anybody have the “Luigi accident taunt” pasta

>tfw the only locals around you are filled with stinky faggots so you're just content with playing online and not socializing.

Attached: 1323222240001.jpg (409x409, 20K)

legit end thyself

give proof or fuck off

get spoonfed more queer, at least he's posting content

Attached: 1508190672207.jpg (208x208, 14K)

Eh, I believe. Locals often have cretin rules. When there was an arcade near my place, back when Blazblue Continuum Shift was released, Jin Kisaragi was banned, and saying "ice car" was also banned because the owner really hated the character.

I understand you, though.

>Fatalities are encouraged.
Took them long enough to pull the over sensitive autist off the keyboard.

>caring about tournys, tournyfags, or the e sports attention whores slowly diluting the essence of what it means to truly video games every waking hour.

Attached: 1553117534425.jpg (800x800, 72K)

yes

>true professionals do not spam to win
are we watching the same fucking game?

>content
yea fuck off

This whole e-sport garbage that got cooked up really ruined fighting games tournaments. Especially SF. Unfortunately it is what zoomers love.

Why don't tournyfags like fatalities?

Those type of people have huge issues adapting and not just playing around the opponent. If anything, you should be happy a opponent is spamming moves because it's a obvious indicator of what they're likely to do next and you can punish them for it.

I'm confused why they don't allow Wiimotes. You're playing at a clear disadvantage if you do so, so why don't they want you to?

They find them disrespectful and insulting

Small/local tourneys are where it's at. It's nice to have a place nearby that hosts it. Watching big tourneys is okay if you want to get an idea of how high level play works, but yeah e-sports money is fucking up the scene.

my local place has it on tuesdays but that's when I'm busy with work, so I haven't been able to attend in forever, shit sucks.

"disrespect"

They see it as rubbing salt in the wound, the wound being you already losing.

>all trash talk is banned

fuck this faggotry ridden generation

>Spamming banned
LMAO @ THEIR LIFE RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1278740307825.png (165x165, 18K)

It's a no effort victory lap that everybody has already seen and just eats up time when there are hundreds of matches to get through. MKX at least had brutalities that had to be performed during the match and happen very quickly.

I thought it was because it wasted time.

Kung Lao feels so tamed compared to 9 and x. I dont want to go through a character crisis

Can I change ex moves back to block?