Why is Bloodborne so much better than Bore of the Wild?

Why is Bloodborne so much better than Bore of the Wild?

Attached: breath-of-the-wild-screenshot-1.jpg (1280x720, 267K)

BOTW is a fantastic tech demo that will lead to the best game of all time next year, Bloodborne is actually a finished game that was designed a standalone game.

Why do zoomers say retarded shit like "tech demo" all the time?
So any game with physics is instantly not even a video game? That's just moronic.

both were shit imho

It clearly was developed as a reboot of the series, and so it can be used as the foundation for future Zelda games. Same with Mario Odyssey.

Bloodborne is a better game but I spent more time playing BotW.

It doesn't have a spastic running animation

Do you have any concept of what the words you're using actually mean?
Mario Odyssey isn't a reboot, jfc.

Bloodborne's not a tech demo.

BotW feels like wandering around a playground that took years to make and with mechanics that took years to tune, but also somewhere in there is a core main quest that was probably slapped together in a couple months somewhere in the middle of it all. BotW very much feels like a proof of concept, like it expects you to just be wowed by the vastness of its landscape without really questioning the deeper intrigue (or lack thereof) of what there is to find within it. Like another user said, the foundation for an actual great game has been laid by BotW but BotW in and of itself is wide as an ocean but shallow as a puddle.

....it is?
Bloodborne was great and all but it's no where at the level of botw. The combat is not very good and is too restricting.
The only thing Bloodborne did better was the atmosphere and the story. Gameplay-wise it's just so-so.

> It clearly was developed as a reboot of the series

Bro, I don't particularly care about either of these series, but I know that nearly every game in both of them are a "Reboot". I mean was Twilight Princess anything like Windwaker?

Because Bore of the Wild is a techdemo, just wait until Nintendo releases the new Zelda (a real game this time) next year.

edgy

because Sekiro is so much better than Boreborne
Keep seething Bornefag

Attached: 1554655504528.jpg (900x816, 345K)

two years straight

Attached: 015.png (434x327, 37K)

Bloodborne has actually good gameplay and bosses / enemys to fight. Botw combat is insanely shallow and has only like 4 different enemys to fight.

bloodborne isn't open world

Bing of the Wahoo is the most overrated video game of all time.

It completely rebooted the core foundation of the series, going back to the NES routes. In that sense it completely succeeded in what it was trying to do, but as a overall game it is still lacking in the little things that made Zelda great in favor of perfecting the core fundamentals.

yeah i like the SS running more, BotW one feels wrong.

This is the correct answer, and a reasonable & accurate assessment of BOTW without biased console warring from faggots who never played it

>enemys

Stay deluded nintendie. You won't be getting a new zelda game until 2022. you'll probably be dead by then lmao so the last zelda game you got was breath of the trash

>Bore of the Wild
Already I can tell that OP is arguing in bad faith. As if it wasn't already obvious, this smells like a bait thread, or a falseflag. Whichever you choose.

Attached: 1555401985159.jpg (323x423, 19K)

It must be exhausting to be this butthurt all the time.

>He plays video games for the plot

Attached: 0 (2).jpg (480x360, 17K)

Nintendo already confirmed that we are getting a 3D Zelda next year. It will get a 98 since it's reusing the same engine & is adding traditional dungeons, music, progression & storytelling

>nintendie already hyping himself for disappointment
lmao stay fucking deluded. nintendo is irrelevant when it comes to making actual good games

>it completely succeeded

I disagree. It captures the free exploration of Zelda 1, yes. Not the reward at the end of the journey, though. Zelda 1's secrets and labyrinths were often worth the time to unearth, whereas in BotW it feels old by the time you've done your 20th shrine/stronghold 90% of the time. A modern take of Zelda 1 would show you a mountain in the distance, let you climb it, and then find a staircase that leads down into a 2-3 hour long labyrinth to conquer, filled with traps and enemies. BotW nails step 1 and 2 but absolutely fucks step 3.

Keep crying

Attached: 97 on Metacritic Club.jpg (1882x1200, 3.72M)

okay retard

Agree now that you mention it, but i feel the 3rd Step is what the next game's development cycle will revolve around.

That's absolutely what is needed to take BotW and turn it into an actual 10/10 Zelda so I sure as shit hope that's the plan. Hyrule Castle was a good start, now we just need more of that to discover.

>Nintendo Bonus isn't real
>Rockstar Bonus isn't real

Huh? But they're both entirely different games though.

Attached: 497.jpg (680x620, 37K)

>Nintendo fanboys being deluded
Lmao they are 10 years behind tech. all they care about is making collectathons. They're irrelevant in this day and age and the only reason garbage like BOTW won GOTY awards was because the press didn't want the switch to fail after the disaster that was the Wii U. Deluded fanboy

Why is Monopoly so much better than Checkers?

>no other console can be both handheld and a regular console
>"10 years behind tech"
Right. Whatever you say, Butch.

Attached: 1555264627817.jpg (750x888, 103K)

name at least 10 games better than
>TloZ: Ocarina of Time
>Super Mario Bros. 3
>Chrono Trigger
>Super Metroid
>Metroid Prime
>Perfect Dark
>Yoshi's Island
I dare you, fucking nigger

my 10 year old laptop can emulate your garbage open world at 50fps. stay deluded

>Yoshi's Island

Fuck off

if the physics are the best part of your game, its a tech demo.

Thank god for that

no, you just don't like sandbox gameplay

not an argument

Attached: Stefan_Molyneux_2014-02-10.jpg (630x641, 54K)

Because Bloodborne has soul while Bore of the Wild has soi.

GTA IV & RDR2 are the only games on there that didn't deserve their scores though

wrong

Bloodborne literally couldn't even win GOTY & got less awards than Fallout 4
> Best Game Ever Contest (R1)
> Final Fantasy XII (22,000 Votes) > Bloodborne (17,000 Votes)

seething

nintendo bonus makes it hard to take the media seriously

botw and perfect dark are both mediocre games, the former is a tech-demo, the latter was too hindered by N64's hardware

Cope more Soitendoboys

Attached: Breath Of The Wild Transphobia Gerudo OUtfit 2.png (633x356, 190K)

BB is as good as all soulshit, that is to say it's shit.

Bonus literally doesn't exist, you are just crying because Sony's games never score highly. You cannot buy someone's personal enjoyment, video games have always been subjective & reviews are no different.

Attached: 151126591576799.jpg (988x1059, 163K)

>b-but Sonyyyyy
cope

>he said while defending soiborne
cope

Dodge attack is a boring game. It looks nice though.

It succeeded like the Wii succeeded, a cheap gimmick that's all flare and zero longevity. The next one will be the Wii U of zelda

>Bloodborne fags are obsessed with Breath of the Wild
Why is this not surprising? Are they still butthurt they got bitchslapped by the Witcher 3 they have to channel their angst against other acclaimed open world game?

>soiborne
seeth

this is what everyone has said about literally every Mario / Zelda game since the early 2000's

Even when you go by User score the result is exactly the same, BOTW is objectively a good & The overwhelming praise proves it. Keep crying "Bias" isn't real

Attached: Highest User Scores.jpg (1880x1200, 3.68M)

>b-but nintendoooo
cope

>ride a horse through an empty field for 30 minutes
>grind bloodvials for 30 minutes
LMAO both are shit

Bloodeborne doesn’t have a story.

Shenmue 2 is fucking garbage

>Bore of the Wild
>Xenoblade

lmao, tendies are delusional

> Buzzwords
Yep you definitely aren't Seething, sorry that Bloodborne wasn't good enough to make the top 50

:)

Attached: 1554410693910.jpg (700x913, 110K)

>almost half of the best games ever made are nintendo
How do they do it?

Because they are well designed & streamlined games that everyone can easily pick up & enjoy.

OoT and Prime are two of the most overrated games to exist. Their 2D predecessors are far, far better.

seething

>From shit #2451
>soul

Seething about what? I love both series, but those two games just aren't that good.