12 fucking years

>Thank you for everything you've done. For alyx, for all of us
>I couldn't be prouder if you were my own son
>Now when you get back we've got a lot to talk about

>I love you sweetheart. Close your eyes honey
>Don't look

Attached: 1532644010849.jpg (500x558, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KdeY1v6jC7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=GtAwo4EsFbw
youtube.com/watch?v=IPG3eDTy-yo&t=994s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: [pain].jpg (1024x768, 301K)

The Mannconomy update killed TF2 and lead to the death of Valve as a whole.

> Half-Life 3 is announced
> Alyx replaces Gordon as the Protagonist like Raiden in MGS2
Would you be okay with this Yea Forums?

>Going from mute self-insert protagonist to voiced protagonist with predefined personality
No

Attached: 1549718412851.png (498x443, 79K)

Only if she was voiced still

A few more months

Attached: vr_gaben4.jpg (665x530, 76K)

youtu.be/KdeY1v6jC7Q

Gordon isn’t dead though, so it wouldn’t really make a lot of sense, unless it had a two player option

At least Laidlaw revealed what was on that fucking ship.

>moving along the ship being stretched through time and space while fighting Combines just before appearing in front of a Dyson Sphere
Imagine the pure kino that would have been to play. Instead we had to read it through a fucking Github post. I will never not be mad.

Attached: 1554314943315.jpg (2030x2000, 556K)

10/10

Attached: Episode 3 working script from Marc Laidlaw.png (640x6413, 3.16M)

>"Closure"
>It's another fucking cliffhanger
I am curious if they had any plans for HL3. I'd guess you play as Alyx, and maybe focus on just fighting until the Combine decides Earth isn't worth it, rather than destroying them completely, since that seems to be impossible.

Remember when we thought Source 2 was just around the corner? Remember when Valve said they were gonna release it and then went completely silent about it?

WE

Attached: vulva.jpg (740x566, 57K)

Portal 2 is the closest we'll get to a real ending, we see a life supporting earth in the end and there's a canonical universe where Cave Johnson saved earth from the Combine.

>canonical universe where Cave Johnson saved earth from the Combine
What?¡, ill need a source on that

youtube.com/watch?v=GtAwo4EsFbw

followed by

youtube.com/watch?v=IPG3eDTy-yo&t=994s

16:07

>It has been a circuitous path to lands I once knew, and surprising to see how much the terrain has changed. Enough time has passed that few remember me, or what I was saying when last I spoke, or what precisely we hoped to accomplish. At this point, the resistance will have failed or succeeded, no thanks to me. Old friends have been silenced, or fallen by the wayside. I no longer know or recognize most members of the team, though I believe the spirit of rebellion still persists. I expect you know better than I the appropriate course of action, and I leave you to it. Expect no further correspondence from me regarding these matters; this is my final episode.
>Yours in infinite finality, Gordon Freeman, Ph.D.

It will never stop hurting, will it?.

>Disclaimer: Any resemblance to Earths not residing in the public domain is guaranteed by the physical laws of multiverse theory, and therefore not actionable

Attached: 1318727849895.jpg (413x395, 40K)

>pillars of pure salt
I think that's already accomplished by this point in our timeline.

>Remember when we thought Source 2 was just around the corner?
They have it running released games.

It made a much bigger difference on GNU/Linux with the Vulkan support that it brought than it did for users still on last-gen platforms.

In 2022 they will announce a new game which will be both Portal 3 and HL3. You only have to wait for three user!

>eli's voice actor is now dead

Attached: 1541991074748.jpg (408x280, 40K)

What if she wasn't voiced tho?