NO

NO
FUN
ALLOWED

Can we nuke California already?

Attached: FB_IMG_1555983293197.jpg (584x310, 23K)

why did they change it?

>using KIKEBOOK

c'mon OP

> Can we nuke California
Only after you evacuate all of the animals & Children to another State

/pol/ tricked normalfags into thinking the "OK" hand sign was a white supremacist gesture.

>Jax's ending
No one?

Attached: OOGABOOGA.jpg (765x720, 323K)

Ok sign is white supremacist now

Don't want to associate themselves with a hand gesture that has notoriously became associated with the Alt-Right/White nationalism crowd. You literally can't even do the 'OK' sign anymore because these fucktards made it in some kind of 'White Pride' symbol. Even the middle-finger is less offensive than that shit now.

Attached: 1545513752230.jpg (640x549, 96K)

>nuke california
>$2.7 trillion GDP evaporates overnight

damn how could we let this happen

NRS is in Chicago you obsessed freak

>nerfing the belt buckle
As a Texan I feel personally attacked.

yeah but then actual white supremacist started using it so it stopped being ironic

I hear they drink not just milk but water too. you better stop drinking those if you don't want to be called a nazi.

Next stop, the rainbow flag.

>massive tech and cultural booms now that companies are free from the nepotistic, inbred shitstorms that are Silicon Valley and Hollywood
It would pay for itself in a week.

It's not really a trick if when it becomes something white supremacists actually do.

Because normies are fucking stupid and actually believe memes.

nigga if you nuke them the economic value of their products doesn't move, it just stops existing

Absolute brainlet. Way to miss the point of it all

Advanced memeology

it's called the free market, look it up

Why'd they change his belt buckle?

We get it, you fell for it hook, line, and sinker, and now you're desperately trying to justify throwing a fit over a symbol that means "ok." You don't have to keep telling people.

They're also using the "peace sign" and thumbs-up. Better drop those problematic symbols now

Guys I heard white supremacists breath and play video games what the FUCK do we do

they eat fast food and go shopping but there's nobody calling on other things to become outlawed

>/pol/ pushes le ebin meme
>it becomes bad
>WTF WE DINDU NUFFIN

They only started doing it because they were told it was a white power gesture. Funny how the world works

>it's not really a prank if i was pranked

that's how retarded you sound

>white supremacists use hand sign
>people identify hand sign with white supremacists
weird how that works

>fisherman casts a line out into the ocean with bait
>fish gladly eat it up
weird how that works

this, cant be promoting racism now...
in all realness, they literally let us win. for fucks sake

Oh no, next you're gonna tell me they speak english too, we're all being racist right now just by participating in this exchange

Where are they claiming they didn't do it? Every time it will a brought up I see people alluding to /pol/ causeing it with nobody claiming otherwise

The verdict is still out on that one. What is "supremacist" about stating what's actually happening? We're all mixing together like shit and the third world is destroying white lands.

Literally this

Attached: jax ending.png (1024x764, 620K)

1 (one) person used it after killing a bunch of people. Therefore it's evil.
Surprised they didn't deem air to be white a supremacists tool, he clearly breathes a lot while running around fragging Arabs.

>more idiot-politics
Why are amerimutts such fucking subhuman trash?

Attached: Middy skies.jpg (900x473, 151K)

/pol/ adopts random things as their symbols to bait retarded faggots into attacking normies. The normies then get annoyed by the retarded faggot attacks, pushing them towards /pol/s side.

Attached: 1454017781433.jpg (858x472, 113K)

Not really, just the physical capital stops existing. Most companies have back-ups of all their data in places like Virginia, Seattle, Houston, and Atlanta, and California's economy is based on mostly digital and cultural products, all of which could be replaced or moved in a matter of minutes. Their agriculture could be replaced in a year, less with proper trade negotiations.

The prank was taken seriously by actual white supremacists, who were then reported on by everyone else and it stopped being just a /pol/ meme and just became a thing that white supremacists do. The fact that it was only done "ironically" at first by white supremacists doesn't change the fact that it was done.

>we dindu nuffin

But we did. We did do something. We successfully tricked you retards into associating a mundane hand gesture with white supremacy.

>heils
>bro he's just putting his hand at 45 degrees why would you associate that with hitler lol

Attached: 1483834260260.jpg (532x343, 40K)

Then blame pol for ruining it just like they did with pepe

They're also using the rainbow flag
Better stop being a fag so you don't support white supremacy

We really do live in a society

Attached: 1987 manga predicts 2019.jpg (725x690, 269K)

It's ok to be white

>The prank was taken seriously by actual white supremacists
White supremacist here. We didn't take is seriously. It was literally all just banter and you fell for it hook line and sinker.

Why do you leftoids think everything is some crazy white supremacist conspiracy? Sometimes we just like to fuck with you faggots for fun.

You think we actually use that as some secret symbol of white unity? KEK

They also made the belt buckle less comically huge

You can blame your buddies over at /pol/ for associating it with nazi bullshit.

>regular person uses hand sign that has a well defined meaning
>OH MY GOD WHITE SUPREMACY BAAAAAAANNNNNNNNI IIIIIITTTTTTT
>begin infinite loop of doubling down on both giving white supremacists power and punishing ordinary people for not being part of the thought police
Hook
Line
Sinker

>comparing the Hitler SALUTE to the universal hand symbol for OK
Holy shit you're braindead retarded.

Attached: 1548025198272.jpg (620x350, 131K)

It's not "evil", just a white supremacist gesture. A lot of people think white supremacists are bad people though, so that's where that negative association comes from.

Yes, because people totally gave each other the roman solute on a daily basis before the 3rd reich

No one's calling for anything to be outlawed you dumb fuck.

The OK hand thing I'd years old, the shooter using it is proof you morons did in fact adopt it unironically. He wasn't the start of it you newfag

>doesn't know what analogies are
SAD

Attached: 1492221357858.png (540x559, 413K)

/pol/ fucking ruins everything, I swear to fucking god.
>"Haha, owned the libs again by making them think X is actually racist"
>X gets banned in all forms of media, ruining it for literally everyone
>"stupid fucking libs. now let's trick them into thinking Y is racist, because they're dumb and gullible"
>Y is banned, ruining it for everyone
Ad. Fucking. Infinitum.

Attached: shepard mad.gif (148x148, 214K)

>white supremacists claim the sign has a new definition
>start posting on social media, reddit and Yea Forums about it until it becomes a meme
>society notices and reacts
>OH NO NO NO LIBS SO TRIGGERED
pol is tiring, I really can't keep up with their obsessive meme propaganda shit

I thought when it was down like this it’s the thing where you hit your friend/brother for looking at it

IRL people are capable of distinguishing between people actually going "OK" and kekistani redditors going "HEHEHE IT'S JUST A MEME GOTCHA NAGGERS XD"

>mass murderer uses symbol
>people associate symbol with mass murder
>”pol”: you see, it’s actually not about mass murder, you got played!
Is the average alt-righter modern equivalent of an useful idiot?

Attached: Anna leash.jpg (1055x1280, 307K)

>i was just pretending to be retarded

>/pol/ does something to make /leftypol/ look stupid
>/leftypol/ looks stupid as to /pol/ as ever
>everyone else thinks it's a bit of an overreaction but not making this gesture is better than being labeled a white supremacist
What did you really achieve?
You made them look stupid to people who already think they're stupid and took a gesture away from everyone else.

DAS RITE

>pushing them towards /pol/s side.

Yeah, that's why there was a resurgence in democratic votes in the mid terms, they were annoyed by people recognizing the alt right intentionally using the ok hand sign as an identifier.