twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

for honor is already out and has been out for a while, what are you on bro

Attached: dog.png (294x259, 92K)

>adding females to sate whiny bitches
Eh.

>hype for helicopter warfare simulator 2
no

How extensive is the customisation?

As long as it runs well, yeah. And it comes out right around my birfday, so it's the perfect gift.
Someone's already gifting me a pretty solid bottle of whisky from a distillery they work at, so I'm gonna get shithoused and mordhaused like in the old Chivalry days.

wrong game, retard.

Attached: 6zeve8L.gif (2326x1599, 1.33M)

very

youtu.be/EE4x-eFObks

>caring about girls in silly games
I bet you're annoying as fuck to be around.

Yea hyped for imperator Rome faggot.

every time I see screenshots for this game I get excited thinking it will be something cool, and then I realize it's that stupid chivalry clone

>devs caving to worthless bitching
Why do you automatically think people hate women incel? Have sex.

That's pretty cool, I might get it if my region is popular enough. Any singleplayer modes?

>Why do you automatically think people hate women incel?
Because that's the case around here. Women hating "alpha males" that fuck don't post on shitty video game boards.

Hold formation!

Attached: w.jpg (1920x1080, 1.86M)

You sound mad.

there's a pve horde mode, the bots are surprisingly decent

Very hyped. I hope my PC can run it though, would truly be a shame if it isn't able to. Loved Chivalry back then and while this is different in some regards, still looks very enjoyable.

Legit thought this was what the thread was for. Lawbringer's getting his rework, boys

why he hold sword wrong way

I'm stoned as fuck and drinking chamomile tea. I think I'm the opposite of mad. I think u dum.

Anyone here in the beta? Does it run well and is it everything you've dreamed it to be?

Attached: americans sure are dumb and fat amirite.jpg (500x562, 84K)

It's a glitch

Its called half-swording.

It's a medieval fighting tactic where you use your sword as a bludgeoning percussive weapon instead of a blade. More effective against armored opponents like other knights. I think it's called half hilting.

Yep, that's some butthurt.

>multiplayer only
WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT, THIS WON'T REPLACE BONERLORD

white europeans were absolutely retarded for the most part and had no idea about how basic swordsmanship

youtube.com/watch?v=t_3VZDb7pj4

to be fair it's not like you could just go on the internet and look up "how to use swords" back then

I'll only get if they genocided archers from existence and has the same campy voices as Chivalry.

Does anybody know how the unlocking of weapons/armor is going to work. I know there are some coins you earn by completing matches, but I'm not sure if these are just for cosmetics or for gameplay relevant aspects too. Don't mind a bit of grinding, as long as it's all in reasonable length.

Glad you posted this pic. I refuse to play this game now.

What weapons will you guys use? Light armor or heavy armor?

Attached: i.jpg (1920x1080, 1.11M)

>play For Honor
>No one online

nothing wrong with having option, you can swap as you like.

Tank as always.

Heavy from the looks of it. Doesn't even seem to slow you down too much and Knights were my favorite in Chivalry too. Regarding weapons, either Halberds or some sort of Rapier

I think heavy costs more points though. Can someone with alpha confirm?

Very. I missed Chivalry a lot and I discovered this game in one of these threads. I love that they focused on customization rather than classes.
Never played it so I have to learn everything about the game in videos, what does the Peasant perk do aside of using peasant-only equipment? Does it give it a bonus or is it just a meme to fuck around?

Attached: bosses.jpg (677x1024, 493K)

Okay, I thoughg about that too. Not sure though. Then again, I wouldn't spend too many points on a huge arsenal of weapons anyway. But I've seen that there were some perks as well that you could spend points on... are those still a thing or did they remove them?

Go back

Because that's Mordhau

>5'11
>6'

Attached: 15514211.jpg (1920x1080, 1.93M)

stop making threads retard
its the same shit
>"WAH WAH I HATE WOMEN" from some faggot looking for replies
>"dragging and feinting sucks i fucking hate chivalry so i hate this too" from sourgrapes 80 hour chivalry idiots
>"i hate that faggot who was spamming for honor threads" from for honor retards
>"hey hadeus hows that water fast going"

Attached: 4cb3c30.jpg (1440x1080, 136K)

Attached: 15bcd63.jpg (1000x1333, 327K)

I love how much customization there is in this game

Attached: 1.jpg (2560x1440, 688K)

Attached: bow.webm (640x360, 2.63M)

Attached: 2.jpg (2560x1440, 313K)

Attached: 5d70065.jpg (3024x4032, 1.61M)

Attached: 3.jpg (2560x1440, 568K)

Attached: cc8ceec.jpg (640x801, 115K)

Can I play it alright with a potato CPU? My GPU is fine.

Attached: 4.jpg (2560x1440, 371K)

Attached: going_for_a_walk.webm (1280x720, 434K)

Attached: 5.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

He is? any info what they change?
I might come back to the game if they fix his shit.

Attached: 67496925_p2.png (584x669, 30K)

Attached: d62caa8.jpg (2419x3226, 1.04M)

Attached: french chevalier.jpg (1920x1080, 544K)

Attached: morning_jog.webm (360x480, 303K)

He's wrong, you don't sound mad.

You sound like a colossal faggot.

Had a lot fun with Chivalry, will probably wait for this to be on sale though

D U D E
W E E D
L M A O
THIS DRUG ISN'T ADDICTIVE AND DOESN'T GET INTO YOUR HEAD AT ALL THAT'S WHY I'VE GOTTA TALK ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME EVEN WHEN IT'S COMPLETELY UNRELATED TO THE SITUATION

AGATHA

its supposed to be 10% off the first week

Can I make a fatguy?

Attached: 1542267011299.jpg (720x687, 67K)

Attached: 1553972146755 (1).png (640x720, 653K)

Attached: Defias Rogue.jpg (2560x1440, 322K)

Based

Based

Based

>not adding females to sate whiny faggots
Eh.

Attached: 12644899_1538506389775170_4050831343444036650_n.jpg (540x720, 86K)

this is a cute dog
but what is the significance of this dog?

Based

We need a Yea Forums server when it launches

Attached: tournament.jpg (1920x1080, 926K)

the weekly shill thread back at it again

Based

Based

Attached: 8885c80.jpg (4608x3456, 956K)

Attached: 629760_screenshots_20181124021020_1.jpg (1920x1080, 416K)

Based

Based

Based

Based

For Honor sucks nigger dick

Attached: 7.jpg (1920x1080, 411K)

Attached: 1554855030355.png (572x702, 607K)

How do you fuck up a webm this bad?

Stoners btfo

Based

Based

>no corseque
aww
hopefully there's a mod/update for it

Attached: 69ede418ebd901f5be95591015eb47f2.jpg (534x839, 41K)

Attached: 629760_screenshots_20190115124142_1.jpg (2560x1440, 527K)

>voice acting is SHIT

nah man, but thanks

Based

these EPIC screenshots will convince me to buy your game !!!

Based

Attached: goingforaride.webm (480x360, 99K)

Based

Based

Based

Based

Based

Based

Has anyone who was in the early alpha been playing since around December 2017? If so, how much has changed since then? Is chambering more rewarding compared to how it was?

Based

why the long face lol

Based

Not based.

Based

I'll have to keep an eye on that then

Based

Its not my game, i'm just posting screenshots from other users. Keep spamming pictures of your dog though.

Attached: 629760_screenshots_20170916043337_1.jpg (1920x1080, 302K)

>white-knighting for virtual women
perma-virgin

chambering has changed in its intended functions very much
currently its much easier to pull off (though i think it needs not be in order to raise the skill ceiling) and now requires stamina, its current purpose is not as an alternative way to intercept an attack but mainly rather as a passive way to punish a feint

How much of the customization options will be locked behind microtransactions?

OH NO NO NO NO
STONERBROS HOW IS THIS HAPPENING TO US

Based

Based

I see. How much has the rest of the game changed in other aspects? I was pretty alright at the game to say the least, before I took a break from it. How badly will I be left in the dust of people who have been playing since then? I'm currently reinstalling to see if I can get a little bit of warmup before release.

Based

Based

Based

Based

Based

Based

Based

Based

holy shit what's happening in here

Attached: shiraishi.png (476x227, 97K)

People REALLY took to the half-swording meme so people would get baited into saying "Why he hold sword wrong way?" and then they could subsequently obnoxiously explain it. May as well just use a hammer or mace against that much plate.

There's also a fucking reason everyone and their mom carried a rondel.

Based

Based

Based

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

gang weed crashed the thread with no survivors

Attached: harley-joker-kazoo.jpg (650x396, 27K)

Is dis some chibalry two?

Attached: 1551486127697.gif (354x163, 2.78M)

there are qol improvements with netcode, animations, footwork, but overall i can see the competitive game getting very stale without any variety in the types of weapons having different animations, just to name one aspect

depending on how many hours you put in chiv and before stopping in mordhau youll be from about newbie level to like slightly below average now. the best you can do is be able to read attacks ig

Based

Sad that the lance is a map pickup, and not an option in character creation. Hopefully they give more options in terms of perks and customization for horse users.

Based

Yes yes

BRAISED

Based

Based

Based

Based

this is genuinely true. They based their entire swordsmanship around literal RICH nobles decked in FULL body armor that cost countless tax payer's money, and pristine swords whose holster alone cost half as much as the entire set of armor they wore. Meanwhile Arab swordsmen and cavalry invaded Europe and they were dumbfounded as to how their superior and noble troops could lose to Muslims, not realizing 99.9% of their army are literally not noble and just peasants with basic training and equipment, and none of them used "noble swordsman" tactics because they were fucking useless in a war and only meant for very carefully crafted duels with both duelists wearing perfectly safe full body armor to allow very dangerous and risky maneuvers for sport.

I had around 1.4k hours in chivalry and stopped playing that about a year or two before mordhau alpha was available. I played around 80 hours of Mordhau from sept 2017 to december.
As long as the animations aren't too drastic different, reading attacks should be fine since I almost autistically chambered every attack I possibly could since it was one of the few things I had fun doing at the time.

Know if theres a good amount of people playing or is it dead in anticipation for release?

Based

Based

Based

brazed

Attached: Braze-Metal-Together.jpg (720x720, 184K)

Based

Helmets with the visor raised are different from the exact same helmet with the visor lowered? wtf.

aside from the regular melee god clanfags theres usually a server at least half full every night the past 2 weeks
also you should definitely not be a chamber bot, youll be punished out of stamina with lots of morphs, stick to parrying more than chambering and swing manipulation

You're quite wrong, but i'm too tired to write an essay correcting you.

no, you're thinking of the whiny bitches you dumb nigger.

>tfw buying new PC this week
Body status: READY.
The first thing I'm gonna do in this game is pick some huge sword and look up.

Attached: 1533079111596.png (946x1080, 837K)

This but unironically.

Attached: 0CElvFrZKqA.jpg (833x992, 67K)

Based

unironically based

Nah it's true, knights were nobles who had so much fucking gear, they very rarely got significant injuries in battle. They treated war like a game suffering immense peasant casualties while they rode on what was basically unkillable horses while the peasants on the other side shit themselves in fear. Roman soldiers for example were actual swordsmen who used shortswords, aka swords meant to actually fucking kill people in a war and not duels. Peasants were often equipped with swords too large in Germanic controlled Europe because nobles and knights had no idea what they were doing.

>playing as sweaty man
>not making your own custom cute knight girl
>enjoying being inside a sweaty man
>penetrating other men with your big sword
What a fucking homo.

Attached: 1551380613035.jpg (800x999, 92K)

Half swording is when you hold the handle and the blade, sort like how you'd hold a spear, so you can do stronger thrusts.

You literally get to sculpt your own fucking cute girl knight dude

Can't wait
you're the only one whining

That is such an obvious load of bullshit that I really have to wonder why you bothered typing it out. Have you ever read a book?

You tards need to learn the difference between half-swording and the Mordhau grip. Holding the sword backwards to use it as a bludgeon is the mordhau grip. Half swording is when you place a hand on the base or midpoint of the blade to shorten its reach and increase your ability to guide the tip into somewhere that will kill or maim, it's for when combat gets uncomfortably close for a sword's usual effectiveness and you dont have a dagger

Attached: 1552915243551.jpg (1222x759, 133K)

Probably a heavy armor + second wind and then the heaviest stuff i can afford afterward

It's basically a meme perk, yeah, if it gives any other additional effects or bonuses/disadvantages, i am unaware of them

and green pilled

came here to type this

based

>not playing as a cute anime knight

Attached: 1449823465020.jpg (600x860, 76K)

None

Imagine thinking this

Attached: 1548743955418.png (1024x923, 1.38M)

lol you want to penetrate men. You're gay.

If you've never penetrated another man with your penis you're literally gay

I find that hard to believe

Attached: 1416254810353.png (247x204, 5K)

I already know the meta is gonna be weapon throwing for kills

Put me in le screencap guys epic win!

devs said they hate helicopter shit from Chivalry and that it won't be in this game

Triternion is an indie game studio, even if they wanted to do that, it would be a bad idea. Bigger games can get away with pissing people off because the amount of whales who stay is much, much larger

You can block and parry thrown weapons im pretty sure, so i doubt it

Is that Bannerlord?

so how does parrying work in the game? what is the distinction between blocking and parrying?

OP said "next week", not "next century".

It’s coming out this year... r-right?

Attached: 1533875837240.jpg (474x595, 35K)

>reddit invasion
Yikes

Attached: 1528181614724.png (645x773, 87K)