Was it kino?

Was it kino?

Attached: rdr2-officialart-3840x2160-2.jpg (1600x900, 283K)

i'll let you know as soon as it comes out

WHERE IS THE FUCKING PC RELEASE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It was indeed a movie. But a good one

On XboneX, yes quite

Attached: maxresdefault (9).jpg (1280x720, 138K)

never ever?

epic post. upvoted... lets play some mario together later ^_^

yes
arthur morgan is arguably the greatest story arc in gaming

mcdonalds arthouse

Yes.

amen brother

This moment cemented it as the most kino game in the medium's history.

Attached: 1545860060044.png (1138x630, 878K)

>*takes a drag of a Jolly Jack's Premium Cigarette*
>*sips some Guarma Rum*

ahh, time for another comfy rdr2 thread

Attached: arthur WEW.png (420x552, 246K)

I like how this mission's title takes at silent jab at americans and serves as a synapse of both games

Probably, but the gameplay was ass.
I feel so conflicted honestly. Presentation, technology, music, graphics, all 10/10. But the gameplay just feels so slow and clunky, and all the good is hidden behind that. As much as I wanted to like it I just couldn't get past the slow movement and realistic tedium.
To be fair I never beat a single Rockstar game, but I didn't have any issues with the controls from what I played of RDR1 outside of mashing A to go fast.

how exactly? i mean i liked this scene but i don't get all of the praise. the hot air balloon after Arthur's diagnosis felt far more kino.

Attached: Red Dead Runner.jpg (1920x1080, 447K)

You posted the wrong scene.

Attached: imafraid.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

There's a couple things going on I particularly liked
1) John knowingly ruins his life to avenge and honor Arthur's memory
2) The "just you left, is it?" line spoken by 2 guys who helped you throughout the campaign makes you realize that all your camp mates are indeed gone, and all the friendships are broken
3) Dutch returns to avenge Arthur and gives leaves the money for John as a final gift to his only son
4) All while the best song in the fucking game plays. Seriously I can't even explain how amazing American Venom is. It's probably the best finale/shootout song out there.

There's other moments that are of course brilliant, such as the one you talk about, or the braithwaite manor, but I think American Venom is the the one that'll stick with me the best because every element of it is perfect.

All the Friendships aren't broken, people are just tired of Dutch's ramblings. Without Hosea, he's just a crazed gunman.

only Pearson remains. Everyone else goes their own way. John (and we) never see any of them again, other than a deranged Javier and a delusional Bill.

i miss him so much bros

game of the decade
nothing else comes even close

This.

I hate when Yea Forums fags larp on one meme like they never had an original opinion in their fucking life. The picrelated scene is not even close to being the best in game, and just cause someone was stubborn enough to spam his shitty screenshot, you brainless fags proclaim it as something extraordinary.

You all should fucking die.

pretty much

oh yeah

Attached: bluh.jpg (3840x2160, 1.46M)

Nier AutomatA

Neither of these were noteworthy or even close to being the highlights of this shitty game.

this

im sure you, mr "this game is shit", know a lot about the best moment in the game.

NA is very good but honestly it's not even close. And if you played the original Nier, NA is much less special.

Attached: 4-7-2019_11-20-37_AM-ithwepta.png (1920x1080, 1.82M)

THATS THE WAY IT IS

Actual most kino moment coming through.

Attached: Mission_3_Ending.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

>those eyelashes
gay
N:A had a much better OST and gameplay + that ending with the credits as a boss fight blew the kino scale

NA did not have better gameplay

(you)

Kill yourselves, waste of oxygen. Retarded normalniggers that like AAA games.

Attached: 1555214831156.jpg (1700x956, 778K)

But he's right.

>anime poster
>telling anyone to kill themselves
didnt read

Attached: Capture.jpg (374x422, 18K)

this. Fighting enemies isn't the only part of gameplay.

don't you (You) me you faggot

Attached: f3b0e52f0cb3ecbf0ee58978238b6563_h.jpg (500x375, 44K)

>. Retarded normalniggers that like AAA games.
but rdr2 is literally a bilion $ indie walking simulator you dumb weeb pleb.

Rdr 2 is a technical masterpiece. It also bored the absolute living shit out of me.

Wow rdr2 is literally me

Attached: john annoyed.png (491x544, 329K)

THE MOST KINO MOMENT WAS WHEN THE INDIAN GUY TOLD ME ABOUT HOW MUCH HE CARED ABOUT THE ANIMALS, BUT THE WHITE MEN WERE KILLING THEM... SO IMPACTFUL, SO DEEP. I KILLED THE WHITE TRASH AND FELT SO MUCH BETTER. NATIVES TRULY ARE AMAZING AND CAN DO NO WRONG!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 191K)

>anime poster
opinion discarded

Bought it on release day, still not finished it... on epilogue 2 now though.
I've been taking my fucking sweet ass time so I can soak every single detail in.

One of the best games ever made without a doubt. Will probably finish the last few hours this week.

I want a Sadie Adler girlfriend so bad.
She's one of the best things in the game easily, I love the journey from mourning widow to absolute fucking badass.

ANOTHER KINO MOMENT WAS EVERY MISSION WITH LENNY... WHEN HE DESCRIBED TO ME HOW THE EVIL SOUTHERN RACIST WERE TREATING HIM, I FEEL LIKE I HAD TO DO SOMETHING! THIS GAME IS SO AMAZING, IT REALLY TALKS ABOUT REAL PROBLEMS THAT AFFECT SOCIETY EVEN TODAY!

Attached: RDR2_Artwork_Characters_LennySummers-2250-360.jpg (640x360, 71K)

This and GTA V were the only Rockstar games I couldn't complete. This game was better than RDR1 (which was one of my favorite games of all time).

Really shows you how i've grown out of these sorts of scripted Rockstar games. Because I was bored all the way through RDR2 despite it objectively being superior to RDR1. Rockstar need to change up their formula, because holy shit has it grown stale

Attached: 1555970294820.png (446x435, 81K)

Yeah I agree. The clunky gun play really shines if you go back to the after a 4 month break

>RDR2 is SJ-

Attached: RDR2 feminism.webm (520x292, 2.66M)

>how i've grown out of these sorts of scripted Rockstar games.
so what games do you play now?

AND HOW ABOUT WHEN THE EVIL WHITE SUPREMACIST NAZI CONFRONTED US? ARTHUR GOT SO MAD AT HIM, JUST LIKE ME WHEN I DEAL WITH NAZISTS IN REAL LIFE! HIS BLOOD BOILED, AND I MURDERED THAT EVIL SHIT! SO GOOD, SO KINO

Attached: eugenics-man.jpg (1024x684, 214K)

RDR1 unironically has more soul

go away /pol/

this scene was weird, American White Indentiranism seems out of place pre-lincoln rockwell

YET ANOTHER MISSION WHERE WE SAVED SLAVES FROM EVIL SOUTHERNERS... THANK YOU ROCKSTAR FOR REALLY SENDING THE MESSAGE!

Attached: E42343235.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

got a sound version of this?

Y E T ANOTHER MISSION WHERE ARTHUR CONFRONTS AN EVIL SLAVE OWNER, AND AFTER HUMILIATING HIM, WE CAN SHOT HIM AND GAIN KARMA! FIGHTING FOR THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY

Attached: 9420943029432.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Yes.

Especially when it was for the most part widely accepted at the time that Western European countries produced the best immigrants for the U.S.

THIS MIGHT BE THE MOST TRUE KINO MOMENT IN THE GAME: WHEN WE FIGHT THE KKK. I'M GLAD ROCKSTAR MADE THE RACISTS DO DUMB THINGS, LOL. IF THIS ISN'T KINO, I DON'T WHAT IT IS

Attached: KKK.jpg (1024x683, 72K)

Bruh I agree that it's liberal and faggy but you can literally skip those.
Plus the guy was a slave hunter, not an owner.

mentally deranged

now this one really was offbase, is odd when games give you a good/bad options yet still have some perceptives that are mandatory

>seething this much that weeb games will never be kino
lol

You can literally just watch them, they only become hostile later on.
I put on the cloth mask and tried to join the cool ghost fellers, I said hi to them every time I saw them

unironically it doesnt

I unironically miss dutch posting

nothing in RDR2 matches the kino of the ride to mexico

>ride to mexico is kino
lol

lol

I think RDR2 is better, but the ride into Mexico in RDR1 is top kino.

lol

Yes

Attached: red.jpg (750x422, 25K)

Truly pathetic

>cruel cruel world

Attached: kiki.jpg (750x750, 302K)

>Good games trigger the weaboo

RDR1 was more of a pure western so I enjoyed it more
I appreciate how RDR2 went for something different, infact I love the freedom vs industrial civilazation route

just wish it went without the social commentary that came tounge in cheek at times, I mean it really didn't matter at all it was fucking nothing and all but just leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I can do without them

but terrorizing a suffragette is absolutely based, just wish the dastardly achievement was still there

Same.

he's not wrong but at the same time, these events don't even mean shit and half you can skip altogether

I would be able to get passed the games shoehorned poz moments if I just could've had a sex system with the camp's whores, that's what their purpose for christ's sake. I wanna see arthur suck karen's fat teets

There still isnt an rdr 1 pc release. they'll never do it with this. R* died for me after gta4

Nah, it's coming. R* will make people triple dip, like they did with GTAV.