Is arma 3 unironically the best PC game of the last decade?

Is arma 3 unironically the best PC game of the last decade?

Attached: 36db0d61079a6c73b8a23a86632727d676d95610.jpg (1280x800, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g-Z0gIbmnO8
store.steampowered.com/app/1042220/Arma_3_Creator_DLC_Global_Mobilization__Cold_War_Germany/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no?

Nobody on the planet earth thinks this

Attached: 1555184829953.jpg (308x308, 26K)

its fun and modular but there are many games i'd rather play

It's a cool game but how is it game of the decade? I hope for your sanity that this is bait

Attached: 1554728225654.png (250x418, 129K)

No, but SWAT 5 will be.

they need to fix movement in the next game. im ok with realism but its really unfun and blocky to move in that game. Squad did it perfectly

Is it even the best military autism simulator?

Notice that no one listed an alternative. Because Arma 3 is the best PC game ever made.
And it still sucks cause PC is trash

no. squad is way more immersive

What is squad

In still waiting to build a PC to play this. I just fucking love the vehicle selections

Considered getting it for some operator gameplay, will I get it in Arma3 or is the only point the multiplayer in which people take it too seriously.

Wow if you like mil sims you're in for a real treat man.
this is just a quick video I grabbed but it should get the point across. I've never shit my pants in a game like I have in this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=g-Z0gIbmnO8

It's absolutely my choice for game of all time until ArmA 4 comes around. The amount of modability, scripting and editing I've done and the fun as fuck autistic milsim is my jam.

I wish more games would be like ArmA.

Agreed. One more advocate coming through.
Buy Squad you Yea Forumsirgins it needs players.

Attached: D1uSUPx.png (1920x1080, 596K)

One of the best, more like this and arma 2 combined with all that came with both mods and all are the one of the greatest and those who disagree never played enough arma and would never understand

Attached: .jpg (1920x1080, 367K)

Squad is the Apple when ArmA is the the Orange. They are completely different games and genres and Squad doesn't even come close to scratching the same itch that ArmA scratches.

I have absolutely no idea why people keep shitting up ArmA threads instead of making a dedicated one for Squad.

way to take it personally fag.

watch these guys circle jerk over kingdom hearts or Mario odysseys
like you said, apples and oranges

>milsim on Tanoa
>super athmospheric night missiong where my group has to take over a hostile airfield
>they advance to a roadblock and take it out
>they stay there for a moment as concentrated fire pins them down
>sound of aircraft from nearby field
>5 minutes later drop napalm on their head and burn down the jungle around them
Shit was intense.

Attached: 20190113035812_1.jpg (1920x1080, 524K)

No please answer, why do you shit up ArmA threads with a game that is literally nothing like ArmA aside the fact that it tries to be semi-realistic as well?

Arma is fun, but the autistic milsim communities and a fuckton of random mods you need to install that lag the game out aren't.

I love ARMA but absolutely not, it’s niche and honestly buggy and hard to deal with for the average person

(you)

Attached: 1554460190156.jpg (250x250, 6K)

>random mods you need to install that lag the game out
Aside from the fact that this is bullshit unless you literally use hundreds of mods. How are people still having problems with ArmA performance? Yes the main load is on a single core but that was a problem back when it was released. We have multiple new gens of processors out by now and 4ghz+ isn't even rare anymore. The game runs smooth as butter on modern hardware.

Are you not able to? Is this all you can put together? It's a simple question really.

>this is bullshit
>literally every arma community i've been apart of has had me download at least 50+ mods because Arma modders don't know how to compress similar features into one mod
HAHA I LOVE DOWNLOADING 6 DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF CUP THAT COULD FIT INTO ONE
HAHA I LOVE THE 9 DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF ACE THAT HAVE DIFFERENT SHIT LIKE BULLET PHYSICS, WEAPONS, MEDICAL, ECT.
HAHA I LOVE DOWNLOADING THE 10 XM8 PACKS THAT ARE ALL NEEDED TO PLAY WITH THE ORIGINAL MOD

Mods don't make your game lag unless they add features like advanced simulation, heavy scripts or graphical improvements which is a given.

Great Post tho, high quality.

I havent played in a few years but Id be surprised as fuck if a full King of the Hill server didnt chug about

>mods dont make your game lag in an unoptimized shitty game
t. man whos never played the game on anything but wasteland

Yeah

>Unoptimized
how long has it been since you played? For how fucknormous and modular arma can be, its far more optimized than a lot of other MPs I've played.

I like it, it feels more authentic.

store.steampowered.com/app/1042220/Arma_3_Creator_DLC_Global_Mobilization__Cold_War_Germany/

arma 3 is fun for dress up

Attached: 3659684345365.jpg (2560x1440, 1.23M)

With mods - Yeah, probably
I like a2 more, but i understand that objectively a3 is better

That is tied to the shitty scripting and serverhardware and not to whatever mods the servers requires you to install. Also the amount of AI agents if you don't offload that to a headless client.

This has nothing to do with mods.

Attached: 142124325235.jpg (1280x720, 125K)