Are there any Games with good cooking mechanics?

Are there any Games with good cooking mechanics?

Attached: GoZa.png (1397x740, 1.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wqDaZsgR5zg
youtu.be/GiYmVOZdd6E
youtu.be/FjN546QGSMA
youtu.be/S_iDvqxuRTs
youtube.com/watch?v=ipJvRPNKdVo
youtube.com/watch?v=rdnQ0nO3AcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Order Up!

The game have a multi-tasking mechanic and spicing for any specials

I'd still eat the fuck out of that pizza

BOTW. Simple, flashy, satisfying.

Star Ocean 2

ikr? Why are people so serious about food these days? Why can't they just eat food and be happy they have it?

Ore no Ryouri

Attached: D4bEQh1UYAAI_o0.png (894x590, 574K)

they're being influenced by this brit to have unbelievably high expectations for food

Just curious, but do you like McDonald's and Burger King?

Some people actually care about their bodies

>dude why don't people eat shit like why even try to cook good food

Needs an option to cook multiple copies of the same item at once. Kind of tedious if you need to make a lot of the same thing.

>post ze ja/ck/ webm

Attached: 500full-igor-bogdanoff.jpg (500x500, 30K)

>is this ice frozen or fresh?
>frozen chef
>OH FUCK ME

I think that was the episode where most people preferred a cheap frozen pizza to restaurant's pizza. The dough was still raw in several places.

Of course he does

I do

Dragon's Crown.

Damn that is some mighty fine goza

Cook serve delicious is an alright cooking game.

As of recently my sense has become even more acute and I'm decent at cooking so I've been putting in a shit load more effort into the things I cook. I can eat most stuff but I can almost always think of a way to improve on it, sometimes food is so bland or boring that you can't help but question the culinary skill of the chef.

Attached: 20190111_212212.jpg (4032x2268, 1.54M)

McDonalds has better lunch but burger king has better breakfast

For him, it's the McChicken

They're alright in a pinch. I wouldn't recommend eating lots of fast food.
I'm talking about the people that assume every meal should be michelin star tier experiences.

Ye, CSD and CSD2 are pretty fun. The humor is good too.

I'm so fucking hungry. I have nothing but diet foot in my fridge. I would that pizza whole in less than 10 mins.

Attached: 1555613204627.png (200x200, 2K)

>when cooking finally clicks with you and becomes a hobby

It's kind of fun finding new recipes and going to the store and coming back with all the ingredients. Even if you mess up or it's not as good as you thought, it's also satisfying to tweak something and add your own twist until it's something you like. Cooking is pretty fucking rad.

Attached: 1470619805165.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

>this was their thin crust
surely they were joking

My god. Who is this tiddie demon?

what the FUCK is his problem?

Attached: 1552943548610.webm (350x386, 2.48M)

yeah, I mean I would probably put the pizza in the oven longer or something, but still not horrible as long as you don't dangle it upside down in the air like gordon does and let everything fall off.

>I have nothing but diet foot in my fridge

Attached: 1551336244168.gif (277x326, 571K)

>Puts raw fish on rice
100 DORRA GAIJIN

Attached: 1519133172998.png (347x376, 342K)

>its literally ok when I do it

That pizza looks delicious desu

I think the thing most people don't understand is the difference between a mom and pop corner restaurant, and chains.

Chain Pizza places like say, Dominos will always have some kind of quality because it's a chain of multiple stores with trained employees making food for people. If you order a Pan Pizza, you will get a Pan pizza.

Then there's mom and pop stores, where the problems are notible as it depends the people who own it. Sometimes it's a good place where the food is actually made with love, care, and community. Other times you eat the food and get explosive diarrhea.

One is clearly smaller and lighter than the other, formed better and has a good meat to bun ratio you absolute mongoloid

Not necessarily him, but the editors of the TV show. They look for shit like this as it makes for more interesting TV. They also play shit out way more dramatic then how it is in real life.

You're comparing reality TV played for views and a cooking show. Kind of different.

Hell yeah, to this day I still have the occasional craving for BK french toast sticks.

Every breakfast item on the McDonalds menu basically has the exact same taste, and that taste is "pure grease".

Attached: b2f.jpg (680x447, 26K)

I'm the guy who originally said I'd eat the fuck out of the pizza and I do not ever eat fast food. I would not be utterly appalled if I was presented that pizza, though. But yeah like I said in another post I would probably cook it longer or something.

i hate thick sandwiches like this. how do they expect anyone to eat them

That and in one cooking tip video he stays to get a rolling boil with cold water and oil in a pot, while in an episode of Hell's Kitchen he called out a chef for putting cold water in a pot to boil for pasta. Love the dude's content but occasionally there's contradictions.

youtu.be/wqDaZsgR5zg
youtu.be/GiYmVOZdd6E
youtu.be/FjN546QGSMA
What are some games where I can cook literal trash and sell it for hundreds while also being praised as one of the best cooks ever?

Lol, the britts have the worst fucking cousine of the world, why we care about their opinion?

Healthy food. Vegetables, 0% sugar jam and jelly, s.oy sausages, s.oy and skimmed milk, beans... That kind of stuff.

Im trying to get to 8% fat. And ate a shitton of pizza this Sunday because of birthday.

Well as I said I was just curious and didn't have anything bad in mind. In general I just think that people should eat whatever they like. It just makes me kinda sad seeing all the great restaurants around my area die, because everyone goes to McDonald's or other fast food chains.

>Sells you rotten carrot with lawn clippings
$300+tip

Attached: Screenshot_20190423-014706_YouTube.jpg (1920x1080, 574K)

cooking mama?

still a pocket heart attack

>"this brit"
>"the brits"
big different shithead
Gordon is a 3 Michelin star chef, trained in French and Italian cuisine

as for English cuisine, its still better than American food
>le meatball hamburger pizza
>15 different types of fried chicken
>bbq

Attached: Gordon-Ramsay-007.jpg (460x276, 27K)

>My face when I found out there was a place nearby where I lived that sold the bulk restaurant sized bags of food
>The French Toast sticks were there
>My face when it closed down recently

Attached: 1400287111394.jpg (480x533, 75K)

maybe it was a different situation and he's so autistic he thinks you can only boil from cold water when you're cooking certain things.

You and me both, brother. It helps since my family has always been pretty strong in cooking and I've spent a lot time around the big chefs in the family while young. I guess it's really just all kicked in recently. Here's some duck fat french fries I made for my family reunion recently. Also made a ketchup, mayo, and truffle oil dipping sauce. It all went pretty fast.

Yeah, him just holding it like that is really stupid. Any deep dish style pizza would probably slide all off like that if it was really hot still.

They've never known what it's like to not have it. Same with the people that say they can't eat something because it's gross. Go a few days without eating at any point in your life and you won't complain again.

Those are clearly smaller burgers, are you dense?

>burgers are bad for you meme
get with the times grandpa

I can only imagine the kind of dogshit you shovel into your mouth

Happy birthday user!! I hope you enjoyed yourself!

Yeah, apparently starting a restaurant is the biggest risk you can take because they fail so often and are so expensive to keep up. You basically have to be rich already and then decide to invest in one. Also, people will go eat at a place a lot when it's new, but then another new place comes out and they start going there.

Not him but i almost aways take McDonalds or Burger King to the cinema.

Sometimes i take Pizza Hut or Domino's instead. Either way they're still way cheaper than the popcorn they sell at the theater

Fuck I forgot my picture, fuck. Here are the fries.

Attached: 20190413_143736.jpg (4032x2268, 1.4M)

Yeah my family is huge into cooking as well. It's awesome growing up and seeing like 4 bookshelves of cookbooks that my mom has and for some recipes, she's still busting out the hand made recipes from her mom. She has the most bomb ass desserts.

When I want to college, my mother even laminated this 200 page hand made cookbook where she went through all her cookbooks and picked out all my favorite recipes. Then proceeded to print it all out, format it, and bind it together into a little cookbook. Still have that shit to this day and it's one of my most treasured possessions.

Attached: 1530203387043.jpg (630x630, 73K)

Reminder that """"presentation"""" is a meme. All that matters is that it tastes good, NOT if it looks good.

Nick. I'm hungry.

Attached: 14dd13a02f59ae9a77183896384.jpg (1008x1200, 83K)

Burgers are literally one of the healthiest things you can eat

Based Ameribro

Unfortunately presentation isn't a meme when it comes to restaurant style food. For home cooking, I agree completely.

For restaurants now, if you want to stay in business, you either need to have bomb ass shit and be one of those "cult classic" places that have been around for decades. Or you need to have neat looking food because 75% of your customers are there so they can take pictures of their food and post it online.

Attached: 34pixhpgi6t01.jpg (880x746, 71K)

This. The coming economic collapse will be good for everybody.

Knife and fork.

In the Hell's Kitchen case the chef was saying that she thought cold water boiled faster. He was calling her out for being retarded and wasting time more than anything.

how the fuck do you get a pizza inside a movie theater?

Stop fucking all the waifus on SFM Coach

but that defeats the whole point of a sandwich

Cold water doesn't have the minerals/metals that hot water has. Try it out, you can taste a slight difference.

>Few months back when the lottery was fuck huge
>Guys at work were talking about what they would do if they won it
>The normal shit like buying tons of cars, boats, huge house, etc.
>I was thinking of an extremely well-equipped kitchen and the ability to buy any exotic and/or high grade ingredient that I want so I do any recipe I ever feel like

Granted I was also thinking about a ton of Magic cards and a steady stream of custom Rule 34, but the super kitchen was a big one.

Attached: 4b6189acf2315e3bc9877bb62538000f.jpg (900x840, 62K)

I grew up eating shit food. I never want to go back to that ever again. I even took up cooking since it was the only way I could eat something delicious on a budget.

Fuck off with your shit, I put up with it and I can only eat good food now. By gross do you mean presentation, texture? Because the only thing that matters is taste.

>not eating at local places the vast majority of the time
Who does this? Local places have the best shit.

Cooking mama. None of these dumbasses even mentioned this 10/10 masterpiece.

I've been looking into new apartments and literally one of my big things is having enough storage in one of my cabinets for a giant fucking cast iron wok. I have no where to put one now, but that and more counter space in the kitchen is a fucking MUST.

I download cooking mama 4.

Attached: yum.webm (472x796, 2.91M)

>my mother even laminated this 200 page hand made cookbook
Shit dude. That is awesome, I would treasure that too. I really need to get all of my old family stuff from my mom, I think she is the only one that has some of the recipes from my grandmother.
Here's the whole spread of hors d'oeuvres I prepared for everyone.

Attached: 20190413_145253.jpg (4032x2268, 1.61M)

>Because the only thing that matters is taste
Well I hope air tastes good if it ever comes down to starving or eating something you don't like.

One issue I have with the "high expectations" people have for food nowadays is plating. It's all just "this LOOKS good" and then they take a picture. They tend to avoid local places because the food isn't as "beautiful". local places are cool.

I don't care how much cleaner it is, heathens who cut burgers don't deserve to eat.

Yes, it's a shame. There were rumors that my favorite is going to be broke soon. The food doesn't even cost much more than a Mc meal... It's unbelievable to me.

Why is it that the more expensive a restaurant gets, the smaller the portions become

>5-star exclusive restaurant for the rich and famous where a glass of water costs you a kidney
>a typical entree order looks like your pic

>shithole grease-and-fat joint in the heart of redneck town where the most expensive menu item is $2.36
>a typical entree order contains enough food to feed a starving African village for a week

JUS ADD SOME CILANTRO

As long as those local places stay in business, I'd rather keep it this way. Keep my little hole in the wall gyro place clear of these fucking wanna-be influencers and let me quickly pick up my 5 dollar giant gyro.

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Attached: 6dc.jpg (400x384, 13K)

is this in mexico

If anything his burgers are too small

>Granted I was also thinking about a ton of Magic cards and a steady stream of custom Rule 34, but the super kitchen was a big one.
Are you me? I've put a lot of my paper magic budget into Arena though, it's a little cheaper and easier. Going to have another draft with friends soon though, complete with food of course.
I'm glad my friends and I decided on a house, we got a pretty large kitchen that's in the center of everything, the dining room and living room are connected with it. We love it.

Why would you do this...

beaner here
whats wrong with this

Attached: 1555752206536.webm (720x404, 2.89M)

That's why you learn to cook retard. You make it actually taste good.

I understand what you're getting at, at having a place to call your own. Where the people who run it know you, but I'd still rather they do better as well. I've seen so many places come and go, it's sad.

Honestly, nothing really is wrong with it. It's a street style comfort food. I would definitely give that a fair try.

Better question is "Why do some people ask retarded questions on this board?!"

Attached: 1442034340357.jpg (453x435, 25K)

>see upside down ramen noodles
It's that feeling again, you've been here before and suffered. Also what the shit, was that an entire fucking lime that got squeezed out?

There's nothing more satisfying having a local joint where they know you. Where the owner chats it up with most people that come in, but knows you just want to grab something and eat it quick so he keeps it very matter of fact with just you. It's little shit like that which means he has my business for life.

Are you new? Also
>some people
>on this board

It's not too bad but the cookie is more of a means to just play a decent puzzle game.

I'd rather someone try to make a cooking game similar to the Atelier series.

Attached: BattleChefBrigade-screenshot[1].png (1000x481, 974K)

nuke mexico

Nah fuck off, I went months with no food due to medical issues and if I ordered a thin crust pizza and got a massive deep dish with raw dough and lakes of greese I’d send it back because it becomes a legitimate health concern for me.

Attached: american cuisine.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

I think you very well may be me. I switched more to Arena but if I ever got a ton of money I'd build multiple Vintage and Modern decks along with a few Cubes for my friends.

Rule 34 of who?

looks good user

>the coastie "cuisine" vs the flyover feast

Cool, so you put your pizza in a blender as well?

Why not just take a bite then drink from the cup? What a fucking retarded cunt

>having a local joint where they know you
They don't even need to remember me as long as they are likeable. I feel like we try as hard as possible to avoid any kind of communication. I mean like how people only order stuff now or you just pull your number, throw your credit card down and here's your food.

im pretty sure sure did that because the tendies were dry

Carbs on carbs that don't matter to the flavor and only fill you up with empty calories, you'll get hungry immediately after. It's a combination of food that don't mix and you know were only put together on a whim. It's like eating your own stomach contents.

Why are you asking if you already know he would.

>make some bomb ass homemade shit
>most people are chumps that pick up a 8 dollar bag of fucking fritos

Makes me sick

Attached: 1459569751717.png (314x316, 67K)

Did you even watch that episode, that pizza was disgusting.

Attached: 1550069396264.png (960x720, 565K)

I unironically think there's nothing wrong with this.

Are there any games that make me forget about real life?
Are there any games that make you have fun with games again?

Attached: Pain.jpg (1024x663, 139K)

why would anyone at home want to view the an american eating bay at a tennis match?

She's also a degenerate cunt that was hungover.

I love that feeling. It's why i want more local places to be successful. Most people are just looking for the newest expertly plated food to post on instagram or twitter or whatever, instead of trying local cause the food isn't plated perfectly or the lighting is a little too dim or whatever.

Attached: IMG_20190410_214114.jpg (640x427, 59K)

fired chicken tastes good with sweet stuff, it's why chicken and waffles exists.
why she wouldn't just bite it and then drink the soda is beyond me though

Get the fuck back, true patrician combo coming up

Attached: Bt-Hu4YCIAEUpGR[1].jpg (600x587, 38K)

>all natural peanut butter
Help me bros. That shit tastes like water. I hate diet

Attached: 1555385240798.jpg (300x300, 9K)

My point still stand! Is it just to bait for (you)s or something?

I thought that cut was made after a recent round of Tennis occured, thereby giving a window for a advertising break and or color commentary.

Having worked in a kitchen as a dishwasher, I was surprised at how well Overcooked got the movement in a kitchen. The coordination feels really close to the actual thing.

Attached: smugness elemental.jpg (1891x1009, 263K)

that was probably the family of a player in the match or some shit

Attached: article-2028719-0D8654EC00000578-122_634x629[1].jpg (634x629, 80K)

We have this place in Illinois called El Famous Burrito. Shit is such a dump but you go in there and pick up these fucking gigantic burritos for like 6 bucks. It's such a run down mexican joint that most people would most likely skim right over. Yet it's the dankest god damn shit at such ridiculous prices

Attached: 1526054520283[1].jpg (1500x1500, 338K)

Ah yes ice-cream + fries is the trend right now, right?

Learn to cook nigger. Going on a cut is not even a big deal since the food you make tastes so good.

his patties are smaller but the buns and condiments take up a lot of space. you can apply pressure and compress those but you can't apply pressure to compress a patty very much.

also it's reality TV you dumb nig

not bad at all for a 50 year old that cooks for a living

post the fridge one

I'm not going to turn on the hoven in the middle of the night.

Not mechanics, but the food in ffxv looks fucking amazing

Salty + sweet is hardly a trend. It's a combination as old as time.

Uhhh not exactly lewds, but I really like pretty and cute pictures of Vocaloids. Ecchi is sometimes okay. I'm hyped for WAR in Magic though.
Thank you.
It was by request, I tried to cater to everyone's tastes. Was about 50+ or so people.

its a chain, but there's one down the street from me.

But as a fellow Illinois boy, I have to shill Level257 at you, as it's literally video game related. The official Namco restaurant, recently renamed to Pac-Man Entertainment. Food isn't the most spectacular thing you'll ever eat, but the arcade is nice and has a nice atmosphere.

Attached: 1555757780501.jpg (644x604, 29K)

Christ the archive was so slow.

Attached: 1451442741615.webm (960x540, 2.53M)

I mean if I was starving and dying then yeah I would eat it too. But if I have a choice of eating garbage or something with a bit more quality and I’m not in a dire situation, then it’s obvious that I’m not just gonna lower my standards for that garbage.

I ain’t saying I want nothing but $100 gourmet pizzas but that pizza in pic related is garbage.

>mechanics
>all food is just +hp and sometimes +stat

Attached: Comfy Days Ahead.png (1286x988, 64K)

I usually avoid the "vidya" themed restaurants as they attract such an autistic crowd of neckbeards or tryhards "IM A GAMER" types.

Is this supposed to be fun?

Arx Fatalis ?

looks like 1 and a half limes

That just sounds like you're scared of someone looking at you and thinking you're part of it.

Not him but
>woodfield mall
I used to live like 15 minutes from there. I still have family all around that area too.

nothing wrong with this, those are meant to be individual dishes in a meal that is probably 10-15 courses

Legit curious, what was wrong with it?

>Frosty and Fries

You're alright.

this is not how hunger works retard
look up ghrelin and leptin

I do as well, but as the official Bamco place, they have big events like Pac-Man's anniversary where the president of Bamco swung by, as well as the creator of Pac-Man. So it's nice to look into.

Kuma's Corner is a good burger joint. I don't even like metal that much.

This isnt a Mexico thing. Its a prison culture thug thing.

While in jail if their relatives send them money all they can buy is a bunch of a la carte type bullshit from the commissary like in webm related. They buy it all and just dump it into a plate and it all together. Status symbol in jail and when people get out, nigs will be nigs and spics will be spics and still crave that shit instead of rising above it. I think its called a stack or something similar.

Attached: 1529913525580.jpg (1600x1105, 386K)

undercooked
too much oil

dough wasnt even cooked / soggy
sauce was legit watery
bland / great value toppings

Attached: 4d8.jpg (563x843, 41K)

>Kuma's Corner

My nigger. I'm near Hawthorn Mall and one opened up recently right near there. Pretty fucking good.

High cuisine is under the illusion that you're going for a new experience of flavour focused into a few bites and sometimes that's true. If you want more you order more dishes.

Dough wasn't fully cooked, a pool of grease in the middle, is supposed to be the "thin crust"

The pizza was mainly dough and it’s undercooked. It was also swimming in grease.

>all that effort of getting the flour into useful dough
>just shove the whole apple in lol

>retard
Oh the irony. I'm sure you're such a Betty crocker you can conjure up magical food out of thin air too. This has gone so far over your head it isn't even worth helping you reach the conclusion you have poor reading comprehension.

10-15 of those dishes aren't good either. How much of a pretentious snob do you have to be to think a rotten carrot with lawn clippings is worth like $40?

Probably opiates

You didn't go months with no food. Have reasonable timeframes if you're going to make up excuses for being a bitch.

Ingredients cost more

It was literally a swamp pizza

>*eats pizza*
>"some people actually care about their bodies"

>Go a few days without eating at any point in your life and you won't complain again.

You're retarded if you believe this. Anyone who has ever fasted will tell you so.

For whatever the number of times she has made this dish throughout her life is, multiply that by three. That’s how many times she deserves to be brutally raped for this.

I'd kill for food right now.

As a Flemish i can tell you those fries are well baked.

What's the problem? I rarely eat fast food but I certainly won't treat them as though they are inedible putrid sewage like what most hypochondriacs would do.

Attached: 1555722130621.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Voluntarily fasting which 9/10 doesn't completely cut you off from everything is not the same as starving because you literally don't have food.
Man you guys are so fucking slow it's painful to have a conversation.

t. never been to Hell's Kitchen

It fucking shows

Hey man, you never know until you try it.

Attached: 1550207657030.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Burger here. I spent some time in London and beside the Deshis and Pakis serving curry and assorted other over-spiced dishes, english cuisine is extremely bland.

That being said, I do like the meat-and-potatoes cuisine so I enjoyed my time. Except when I got serious cases of the shits at night.

btw, what the fuck is with urinals being little bowls against the wall? Nothing quite like trying to have a piss when a couple of krauts come in talking about making dance party while whipping out

It's not his fault sfm cucks can't see him past his black skin and bald head
Coach is a treasure, but they only want him for his dick

What game?
That fire thing looked neat

What do you mean by that? They were baked thrice before deep frying, though. I was trying a different recipe, I think they turned out pretty well. I will probably just bake twice next time at a slightly higher temperature.

You're not telling us your full situation so it's hard to have a conversation with you. You're talking about the psychological effect that having NO food at all and no means of procuring any has, right? There are smarter ways around this, you could've gotten whatever you needed there's like so many ways to get good food. Don't try justifying your retardedness.

i hate this fucking faggot, im a better food critic than him

>sandwiches
It's a burger, you fucking Americlap.

Arx Fatalis (I think)

Attached: 1555764199214.webm (640x360, 2.6M)

A burger is a sandwich.

Your not supposed to look at there dicks just finish your piss and move on faggot.

he's an "entertainer"

>They've never known what it's like to not have it
and that's enough of this thread for me

>just pour 20 different flavour of sauce until it tastes half decent
Kinda reminds me of pic related.

Attached: Sweet Sundae Ramen.jpg (1336x4460, 791K)

Ask a former Olive Garden employee anything

Ty

Burgers actually aren't bad for you. Fries on the other hand are very bad for you.

Cook, Serve, Delicious 1 and 2

He's right, it's Arx Fatalis. You'll need to google patches for it

Continue being retarded, user. Hope you have a nice day.

Dragon's crown.

Attached: 1484346797596.webm (640x800, 2.87M)

No.
A burger is a burger.

You seem like a cool dude, user

Why?

What the fuck was that supposed to accomplish?

My niggers

We're talking about disgustingly unhealthy food

That's one helluva fine looking za
Damn I'm getting hungry here, mouth watering and shit

the fuck is this burnt shit?

is that fucking burnt baking paper?

am i supposed to be impressed? it looks like complete dog shit

How obnoxious are the requests for breadsticks?

>Yea Forums - Food & Cooking

Are you one of those people that say a hot dog isn't a sandwich either?

Very, soup was bad too and salad was awful because we prepared those ourselves

But waaaiiitt, this one is grown by us and it’s organic. Now that is a reason to give us your money

More advertiser friendly than porn games, at least

Attached: 8775804d7c77ad1b35c8af3a82b21963c2.png (905x545, 173K)

t. vegan who can't ejaculate any more.

Vanillaware should just make a cooking game now. It's impossible to not get hungry while playing Odin Sphere.

>Open up thread to read about good cooking mechanics in vidya
>It's all just about real cooking
God dammit you guys.

Why are Yea Forums discussions more interesting when it's not about video games?

Attached: 1507264013945.webm (626x360, 2.72M)

>flambe' the top
>cut it off and discard it

For what purpose?

Attached: Swedish Chef Ramsey.jpg (550x360, 51K)

Why would I ever call a hot dog a sandwich...?

Because we have burning hatred and passion for video games. Everything else are nice little hobbies that let us escape that torment.

Damn. Is the salad garbage or should I just keep ordering to one to two items only? Also, one of those items has to be breadsticks.

I hate breaking eggs

Attached: jdztwf81wpk21.jpg (2048x1152, 181K)

I dunno maybe it's calmer?

based

10 times better than Yea Forums - E-celebs and tranny obsession

>"ethnic" cuisine
Hard pass

Attached: 1507628288603.webm (640x360, 2.45M)

I'd love an open-world game with decent cooking mechanics.

Thing is, though, that it's always so simplified and the outcome is barely ever worth the trouble. Was so interested in making wasteland dishes in New Vegas, but it's just menu based and the buffs are gone immediately.

Runescapes "add water to flour and bake" is somehow still in the higher echelons for videogame cooking.

I mean that my country is known for its french fries and i can instantly tell you made them correctly.

This. If it ain’t got meat and cheese then get it the hell away from me.

What even IS this?
Pizza of some sort?

Oh man! Is that a milksteak? Top tier food choice

Real Florida hours

Honestly, just get whatever you want but don't get any refills because a single breadstick has 140 calories. Salad is as good as any other chain-restaurant salad: below average. Soup is somewhat fresh, so I'd rec that

Nobody on Yea Forums is obssesed with trannies, resetard

>eat off the table with your bare hands like the pigs you are

$699

I think the trick is being such a confident chad that you break and open the egg in one motion. Namely, break the egg in motion and then open the egg or do something about the yolk in one motion.

>live by GFS
>buy restuarant jugs of ranch
>eat ranch on everything

Its suffering being an Amerifat

retards, texture is a part of taste

Damn about the breadsticks. Also what's a faux pas when it comes to ordering? I'd like to not get shit in my food.

Attached: 1510246712513.webm (640x360, 2.64M)

this shit is just pretentious

>top tier recipes always require 100 ingredients
>early recipes take like fucking 2
>you always have metric ASS loads of those 2 items
>never get enough ingredients for the best recipes
>just bulk spam the early shit and never touch the rest of the system

That's 90% of cooking systems in any RPG

Attached: fancy restaurant.webm (610x776, 2.99M)

Shit man you’re right, after 2 months they started me on tube feed where I had some goop put down a tube in my nose.

>paying 1,000 dollars so you can take a 2 minute video to post on Facebook and eat garbage off a table

Whew lads

Hmm, it's been awhile so I don't remember. I remember servers stealing fries and calimari and shit off of plates, and pasta and chicken all being made in the morning.

Why would I ever want to waste time, money, and effort to cook something overly elaborate for myself when I can just pay someone to do if for me or just eat anything that is more quickly prepared?

Worth every dollar+tip
What a "dining experience"

Attached: 1506108705764.webm (426x426, 2.92M)

>Watchu want for dinner, senpai?
>Just fuck my table up

And urinals are not supposed to be soup bowls nailed to a wall. Put some dividers up in your pubs you cunt

And fuck krauts

how would you fix it?

The satisfaction of such a thing, while having total control in what you make and eat for yourself.

holy shit

Attached: 1506107469775.webm (688x384, 2.92M)

>woodfield mall
IF YOU GET THE CHANCE YOU AND ALL PEOPLE IN THE AREA NEED TO GO TO BURGER CITY IN LISLE VERY GOOD FOOD

One way is to put a spoiling system in place to prevent hoarding. Another way is to just pace recipes in relation to the items you find in the world.

But also I just think most people just won't put the effort into such a secondary system in a game that you won't ever get a comprehensive cooking system with depth. It's always just an afterthought.

Have you stopped using edges and moved to flat surfaces?

Don't worry the krauts fuck themselves anyway

Are those bees?

I'm a poorfag, so I've never been to a "nice" restaurant... is it really just "we're gonna throw a bunch of shit directly onto the table"?

Why would anyone pay money for this?

>think flies
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>it's actually bees
(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)^10

>this thread
Why are white people so retarded at anything relating to food?

Attached: 8e31521b61c03d85caf95b0a7e7199301530572256_full.png (400x400, 163K)

I forgot what this webm was so I'm just posting it to see

Attached: 1539453790721.webm (708x710, 2.91M)

youtu.be/S_iDvqxuRTs

Who would win?

now that's technique

those are some long boys

post ja/ck/ already

>One way is to put a spoiling system in place to prevent hoarding
I think Odin Sphere does that. When it happens to your fruits it does have benefits though. It's kinda cool yet still not enough to call their system "deep".

Well you do get a ton of cocaine, apparently.

post geolocation so we can cook you up for being a tasteless fuck

Delicious

i'm fine with the big dome on top, it seems cool and a neat way to steam the inside
but why the fuck would you flambe it and then throw it away?
it makes no sense

I think noodle pulling is impressive, Shane its a dying art. I can understand why it is at the same time.

Attached: 1514737768782.webm (480x256, 2.96M)

I'd eat the fuck out of that

Attached: 1550010623571.jpg (1024x964, 171K)

You want middle tier price restaurants. Overly expensive ones are like super expensive wines / clothing. They're just status symbols to say you went there.

You want places locals recommend, not pretentious news sources that aren't even from the area.

Attached: rsa.webm (400x270, 958K)

Really? I'd rather eat a regular ass fucking hotdog than minced beef wrapped around fucking cheddar and bacon

Attached: american drinks.png (640x591, 660K)

This is what hotdogs aspire to be, and I want to devour them

ngl, i think i came a little in my pants.

too far south you hick

Absolutely this.

To this day, I'm still on the look to have pizza on my bloody mary.

The hand size in correlation to the burger isn't the same
The bottom one is clearly smaller

What the fuck is wrong with Americans? Why are you like this

context?

> ethnic food

Holy fuck just use a fan, problem solved. Do these people really like eating bees or something?

God damn, I'd have to work double-time for a week to feel okay eating these, but fuck, I'd do it.

the eternal debate of “I’d eat the shit out of that pizza” or not

is this an actual movie or just some ad?

Attached: 1484031208695.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Oh, thank you then! It's nice to know that you think they were done correctly just by looking and hearing about them. They were the first thing to go, I only had two of them to sample, I let everyone else get their fill first.

>Ton of lardasses talking like they've "Figured out" the restaurant industry

Lmao please stop, you're only embarrassing yourselves with your sub /ck/ tier cooking.

Attached: American drink sizes.png (1214x615, 1.29M)

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Attached: toast sandwich.png (295x423, 89K)

Attached: Shadman6.webm (482x584, 109K)

Please just be a prank. I don't feel safe anymore.

Oh please in your infinite wisdom please assist us. I was not aware with my feeble brain that there was an incorrect way to enjoy eating at a particular restaurant.

It's the same exact ingredients in a bacon cheeseburger, I feel like you're overreacting to some meat and cheese

>Ingredients cost more
Literally an egg you have to cook by yourself with plants he found in his backyard. $300 +tip bro

Attached: Screenshot_20190423-030820_YouTube.jpg (1920x1080, 760K)

Fucking hell.

you aight white boy

The God of Cookery

what's with the trend of bashing your knife against the table after every cute.

Attached: 1424277546074.jpg (700x700, 80K)

I don't eat regular Bacon Cheeseburgers all that often either. I've been working really hard these last few months to cut down on bad foods.

>Place of origin
>UK
Not a surprise

Is this combo really that good?
I thought it was just a meme

Attached: mobbu.png (500x500, 202K)

NOOOOO NOT THE BEES

bees are legit the cleanest insect that exists, so it's not a problem if they crawl over it

Attached: 1550083473318.webm (528x422, 2.94M)

Good for you, user. Just remember that most of the shit food in burgerland is high in fructose which is addicting as fuck. Stick through it for a couple months and you'll find it gets way easier.

I dieted / fasted for a year and dropped 120 pounds. The first couple months was hell but eventually I just stopped craving junk food entirely and the amount I could even eat went down drastically.

Wrapping cheese in meat, and then bacon isn't cuisine you fucking battleship.

kinda hot desu..

no, they're not. this is just chefs with existing reputations getting experimental because they know the customer will pay for it. more traditional "nice" or "fancy" restaurants will often have big focus on presentation and other aesthetic elements, but you're still getting a meal served in a normal, edible manner unlike these webms. it just depends on the restaurant as to whether or not it's worth the price.

>he doesnt know ja/ck/
we have such wonders to show you

Attached: jack cheese salad.webm (480x270, 2.77M)

Because the majority of Yea Forums are NEETs who can't even speak to a cashier without becoming a stuttering mess and spend the majority of their time posting frogs and ghost white Polish men

you just fuckin KNOW those eggs are god tier

If you find them to crunchy pre bake them only two times instead of three, this is how they are supposed to look like if it helps.

Attached: Fries_2.jpg (1200x675, 122K)

Only one way to find out, user.

>cut down on bad foods
That's fair. Bacon is pretty greasy, and that food looks like a treat to be had on occasion

You're gonna make it bro

Cooking in World of Warcraft is stupidly fleshed out.
The actual cooking part is very basic. You get a recipe and the ingredients and you get your stuff.
But everything surrounding that is pretty damn insane.
Tons of questlines to unlock recipes, interesting results that buff you in different ways and community efforts for feasts that require tons of ingredients but feed a whole raid.
All the foods include the current expansions local specialties which add a bit of flavor to the world.

In Mists of Pandaria they got rid of feasts but allowed the cook to master different kind of cooking schools. The ingredients came from many different professions and also your own private farm that you tended to every day like in harvest moon.
Instead of pooling together ingredients for a feast you gathered materials to craft a special foodcart where you can shout at partymembers inviting them to eat at your stand. The noodle soup would act as raid bufffood and the cart itself came with special commands like dancing, shouting at players and shooting off rockets.

Pretty great.

Attached: 1547487059575.jpg (450x319, 43K)

I'd rather wither away than eat fucking ranch dressing. It's almost a phobia for me at this point

HOW DOES HE GET OUT OF THE EGG FPORT XDD

>People actually want to eat that shit
What's wrong with you guys?

Attached: Fenriz.jpg (390x446, 155K)

When you grind the mats yourself, it's a lot more fulfilling. Cooking felt completely different when I was doing it in my off time vs buying mats and just using it for raids.

these are pretty nice

i will cook anything you can cook but better, try me faggot

yeah dude why don't people just eat shit and shut up like lol food is food

no plates, eat it off the table you disgusting cretins
$500 plus tip

i dont think thats the problem here

nigga half the dough was raw

>According to Nevada County Scooper, Bryan was a server at The Dime Cafe in Modesto CA. She serving a rude customer by the name of Jeff Torres and things quickly got out of hand.

>Another customer reported that Torres, 48, “was really rude to her,”. “He was rude to everyone. He kept complaining about how slow the service was, and he kept calling Nora ‘Babe.’ He was also making some rude comments about her appearance, saying something like ‘I bet you were something before electricity’ and stuff like that. I can’t say I blamed her for what she did.”

>‘I bet you were something before electricity’
TOP FUCKING KEK

not that user but i'm on that life right now too. 4 months in, down 40 pounds, but still have 60 to go to reach my ideal weight. the sugar cravings were hellish in the first couple of months but they've gotten way better, and i think my stomach has shrunken because i get full way more quickly.

The only unhealthy part of the burger is the bun, and there's not much of it
only low IQ dumb faggots think burgers are unhealthy, it all depends on the meat and cheese used

>steady stream of custom Rule 34
Pretty sure I'd realistically do this with my money if I ever hit a lotto jackpot, don't know what the fuck I'd do with the rest though since I'm very protective of where my money goes. Guess a decent house would be as far as it would go.

>someone plops down a fish feast
>turn on my autoclicker and consume the entire thing in .3 second

Attached: 1507307948531.gif (333x194, 1.82M)

Just don't give into the cravings. The second you do, it's hard as fuck to stop. I may have dropped 120, but I need to lose another 15-20 pounds and these last ones are a real bitch because I rewarded myself after dropping such a large amount.

Now I'm having a ton of trouble getting back to dieting.

I think it was also nice with a guild. You'd have one guy supplying the meats, another guy supplying the vegetables. those who didnt want to grind would use their daily coins on that vendor only ingredient.
The expansions that allowed you to craft food that wasnt raid material only (like walkspeed+ after killing a mob) were pretty good too. They got you to prepare your own stuff you would use in the world a lot because normally you wouldnt bother with int+50 while slamming regular boars.

Cooking was always OK in WoW but MoP made me actually feel dedicated to the craft, all thanks to a bit of flavor.

not all of them, the turbo expensive ones always have flashy bullshit like this happening. like others have said its a status symbol thing for tryhards

I feel like I'd get malicious with my custom rule 34 and try to monopolize the bigger artists known for niche fetishes and make them draw completely different shit

people have done that shit for DECADES. how have you plebs not tried it?

I wish they'd just make an FF inspired cooking game after FFXV showed some pretty food.
Would be better than the shambles that they've been in

Attached: it's not that hard to install mods ano-.webm (720x720, 2.68M)

>I can’t say I blamed her for what she did
Incredibly

What the fuck is Luigi Lasagna?

How the fuck do you even manage to be this bad at cooking? I could cook better when I was a fucking teenager

ITT
>Does this post hint at any relation to americans?
>Yes: Post something against americans
>No: Post something against americans
You dumb niggers are just letting them live in your head rent free.

Attached: 1445294679276.jpg (743x760, 50K)

yeah i'm trying to wrap my head around the mindset that eating like this is just how it's gonna be forever, even when i am in shape. it's kind of a depressing thought but it'll all be worth it in the end

Getting too hungry in here

Attached: 1554931031137.jpg (226x212, 48K)

this has been a thing for years. I tried it after seeing them do it in prison break season 1 and it's actually delicious.

>S-STOP BULLYING ME, GUYS

Well you can be a little more lenient if you work out as well. All my weight was lost through diet / fasting, I never exercised once. If you work out regularly, it's okay to have some sweets, just don't go overboard.

I only just started a few months back since I reached the bad 300+, but I've already made some progress. Burgerland is hard mode for living poor and trying to lose weight, but I think I can do it!

>Yea Forums talking about Breath of the Wild

t. Uncultured swine

First off many high end restaurants don't charge by the dish but rather an entrance fee. Second the portions are smaller because you get multiple courses, usually 4-5 which may or may not include dessert, typically drinks are not included. These are not places to pig out but rather to satiate your hunger something most people in the developed world struggle to comprehend because they are used to gorging themselves like a bear before hibernation. Lastly they are meant to be an experience more than just a dinner, it's more like going to a play, a concert or a museum, it's meant to stimulate the senses.

Attached: 1521534924137.gif (333x358, 1.83M)

it was all soggy, the dough was borderline raw, it was covered in grease, the cheese was almost a liquid

We came up with Haggis and deep-fried mars bars, I weep for the future of my country sometimes

same for me actually, i almost never work out and am losing weight just through diet and OMAD. i do want to take the gympill but it's kind of hard to do while in school, i'll probably get into it this summer though

It helps if you're okay with eating the same shit every day. I just learned to eat super fucking quick and be done with it. My diet was pretty much just fruits, yogurt, and fish. Cut pretty much all carbs that weren't just naturally from fruit.

However yeah, if you want variety it's going to get pricey and be a lot more difficult. I'm glad I can survive off eating the same shit every day and don't generally get tired of

You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded

How does he get out?

A fucking rotten carrot for +$20 isn't art, it's pretentious garbage made to profit from retarded snobs. It's the food equivalent of modern art.

People are even more picky towards video games.

Yeah, I do lots of egg and chicken, since I'm not a fan of fish. I still eat fish, but not unless I really have to. Haven't gotten tired of eggs, but I have gotten a little tired of not being able to have them with anything like toast.

jack is a special kind of retarded. he buys and shills as seen on tv bullshit for channel content

Attached: skills.webm (640x480, 2.39M)

>Food as a service.

Based

Good thing about eggs is you can make them 200 different ways.

>you could've gotten whatever you needed there's like so many ways to get good food.

Imagine being this retarded.
I'll let you in on a secret: not everyone was born in the US of A.
And no I'm not talking about Africa or some shit.
My mother grew up in Eastern Germany and her village didn't even have running water and modern toilets until the late 70s. Of course there were food related issues as well, e.g. you could hardly get bananas unless you lived in a big city.
Like that other guy already said: you've never known what it's like to not have it, so you are spoiled

there are amerifats in this thread RIGHT NOW who don't think this pizza looks disgusting

one of the stupid products in question, not shown is him slicing the fuck out of his hand performing this stunt

Attached: jack defeated by watermelon.webm (400x266, 2.4M)

you know full well where it is man

Attached: itsacookbook.png (589x645, 38K)

FFXV has the best food mechanics ever

Attached: 8EB259DE-C603-4B3A-AB83-949746873286.jpg (3264x2448, 1.91M)

British food is shit, but sadly better than most of Europeans if you look online. France, Italy and Greece have great food the rest is Brit tier or worse especially the food here in Poland

Let's be real:
The fucking kike was gonna take a pic of his table, regardless.

You should see how he cooks meat.

Attached: GRANNY DONT.webm (1280x720, 1.1M)

>living in a situation where you become desperate to survive and eat anything
Nah, I enjoy having choice and not having to eat greasy undercooked shit like that crappy pizza

>he doesn't spend dozens of dollars on rotten food

Such an uncultured plebeian

Attached: sm.png (355x294, 164K)

Didn't he have like a major stroke?

>buns
>ketchup
>mustard
you done ruined it

also him trying to cut wood with a ceramic knife

Attached: jack fucks up a wooden spoon.webm (1280x720, 1.2M)

He recovered didn't he?

>the rest is Brit tier or worse
You have never been to Austria, huh?

Fuck off disgusting furry faggot

actually its not shown in the webm but he tries to cut the spoon with the yoshi blade and it chips, leading him to say it's a piece of shit.

Attached: juicy chicken.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

Trick question. Both of those places suck (bad price to calorie ratio). But the question still stands. Why are people such fucking prudes with their food?

>Why are people such fucking prudes with their food?
Aren't we discussing that

He still does his show, but does it one-handed since the stroke left him without the use of his right arm. He's also noticeably much lower-energy and just looks weak. Honestly god bless him for still trying to keep at it, but it's really upsetting watching the physical state he's in.

You got some nerve callin' other people disgusting. Fucking fresh food eating freak!

Attached: jack extra protein.webm (640x360, 2.76M)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

This shit gives me goosebumps

dawg what the hell, that chicken is still pink

Cheers.

Attached: dietcoke.png (1000x679, 496K)

The second bloody mary cracks me up every time.

you aint seen nothing yet

Attached: jack bison burger.webm (640x360, 2.47M)

oh no...

we posting jack webms?

Attached: 1501584945763.webm (1280x720, 2.5M)

Attached: salmonella.webm (1280x720, 2.32M)

That and I'm not sure entirely what Ramsey's point was but it is true that it's not always the best idea to boil hot water as it will carry far more impurities in it due to the pipes it travels through. However this usually only applies to recipes that require you to put the ingredients into the heated water and won't be strained. Things like steaming are fine because the sediments stay in the pot after the steaming.

I was actually taught not to reboil water for tea/coffee for the same reason, the concentration of impurities goes way up.

Attached: 8534624.jpg (222x222, 31K)

Does this man have children? If so, lord have mercy on their souls. I'm hoping he only is poisoning himself with this shit.

Todo
Puto
Y
Marica

>he doesn't eat his chicken rare

etrian odyssey 2 untold has a pretty comfy cooking mechanic
yes i'm aware this isn't a vidya thread

Attached: jack vs salmon.webm (1280x720, 1.91M)

t. never eaten Portuguese cuisine.

i know right? he could've had the bellies of some anons around here, I wish that body when I'm his age

He does

Attached: item dupes.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Has this dude built up an immunity? I'm legit impressed if he is still alive after everything he eats.

yeah he has a son,

Attached: jack fucks up a potato.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

How does it work?

jack is basically unkillable, he called that burger "rare"
absolute madman

Attached: 2hourhollendaise jack.webm (1280x720, 2.33M)

He actually lost the use of one of his arms over the unhealthy slop he cooks.

Yeah, Overcooked really does emulate the busy kitchen experience well. A word of warning, If you play it with people you work in a kitchen with irl and there is booze involved things get quite heated.

this looks good

Yes he does. I seen a webm when he cooks something so bad his son looks at him and doesnt bother to taste

God fucking damnit

I have a really important question Yea Forums.

Cake or Pie?

Attached: 1546458297934.jpg (403x272, 16K)

have some enjoyment in what you make, and subsequently, eat.

monsters drop ingredients and you solve a little riddle to get the recipe
dishes give you various boosts from regen hp while walking to increasing poison resistance
then if you're playing story mode the party comments on the dish after you unlock it

Wait, is there a situation that calls to sous vide egg yolk?

he burns the hell out of it and puts it in the oven, I'm suddenly aware of how little context some of my webms have

Shit I meant to reply to this

That sounds nice. Do they still do this with the recent games?

jesus christ

>LITERALLY just dumping shit onto the table

I don’t care how rich you are, if you are a CEO, or even if you have Infinite money. You’d have to be a complete jackass to pay even a cent for this.

friend of mine works in gastronomy. I should play it with him.

Depends on the pie.

Are we talking like a key lime pie, or lemon meringue? That shit is pretty mediocre. If we're talking legit fruit pies, then that's some top tier shit

>blueberry pie
>apple pie
>MOTHERFUCKING strawberry rhubarb pie

Cake is good, but there's only so much you can do with it. It heavily relies on toppings. Also if you're making it yourself, really good cake can be a pain in the fucking ass compared to pies. Pies are super god damn simple. If you're getting fancy with cakes and do some multi layered shit, it just takes so damn long to bake it. It can be worth it, but the vast majority of pies are better than most cakes.

>If you play it with people you work in a kitchen with irl and there is booze involved things get quite heated.
I don't doubt it. Restaurant people can be very volatile. I remember explaining Overcooked to a cook friend and mine and he just stared in disbelief. After a while he just said "Why would anybody play this, it sounds like hell."

>Game lets you make potions

Attached: juice.png (1406x1060, 852K)

Had to look this up. Shit, stroked out. Sucks but that's what happens when you eat shit.

I hope this doesn't happen to me. Grand dad had a stroke and I don't think he was a terrible eater

>that'll be $3,200 plus tip

apparently hollandaise sauce made by jack. come to think of it it's probably not that bad of an idea

Attached: jacks non newtonian marinade.webm (1280x720, 1015K)

nope. eov has a similar sort of mechanic except you gather the ingredients from the labyrinth and cook the dishes at camp fire tiles. it's not very involved and the only benefits you get are consumables that restore hp/tp outside of battle.

Attached: jack waffles.webm (1280x720, 469K)

>Americans

Attached: jack omlette iron.webm (1280x720, 1.32M)

How in the fuck can you be THIS incompetent? The dude cooks for like 10 years and can't even make waffles, my 12yo sister can make waffles ffs

>obsessed

end of dump, I'll take my 3 day vacation now.

Attached: the claw.webm (640x360, 2.81M)

I was about to ask how he could be so terrible at cooking when he's apparently been doing it for ages. Like, wouldn't you naturally improve over time? Learn from your mistakes and shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=ipJvRPNKdVo

I'm no slow cooking expert, but that pork doesn't look done

I would kill to eat that hotdog

Attached: 1E30D111-A273-4026-9984-41E1B567207D.png (948x534, 695K)

>obese

>shit's still rubbery
fucking kek

I don't think I want to thank you, but enjoy your freedom from hell.

Is it just me or is that chicken fucking burned outside and raw inside?

Maybe it's a clean ass table.

Is this one of those aforementioned "As Seen on TV" shill videos? Because I can imagine that set of fucked up brass knuckles being sold on TV.

kek

When he said he wanted to make pasta into a kitchen knife, I actually rewinded to make sure I read that correctly

I agree 100%, people look at me like I'm insane when I say shit like those super intricate cakes are pointless since you're just gonna eat the damn thing. If I wanted something to look at I'd go to a museum or watch a movie

Yeah, but I thought it was a funny joke like telling people how to make crystals.

scientists are baffled by this man's ability to fuck up every time

My mother has fun doing it with some deserts which is the only time I'm fine with it. She likes it for the challenge. Like she'll make a cake for a holiday and try some crazy bird cage shit just to do it. And then make a back up cake if it fails and just throw it out if she doesn't like it.

the recipe he used is a built in one for the Joule app. Never bothered to try it, as it takes two hours and I can make one in a minute with a stick blender

>pink and raw in the middle

these people are fucking disgusting

Is this guy pretending to be retarded or is he an actual mong?

Thanks for the jack dump, that ruined my appetite and thus helped my diet.

>it’s a “Yea Forums reminds me I can’t cook for shit” episode

I just want to stop eating lentils

its what happens when servers are treated like shit, and the owners allow it because they have no backbone and are terrified of "losing customers"
You should see what retail workers do to a customers bratty kids the moment they take their eyes off of them

Welcome to white people culture, where they literally leave uncooked meat in their burgers and steak because it “adds flavor”. Whites are truly subhuman, every other ethnicity gets their food well done.

cooking is the most human hobby
our entire existence has been to find food and procreate
now we can refine food in the comfiest way possible

start by reheating leftovers without using the microwave or toaster oven

good presentation makes it taste better. everyone knows its a placebo effect. better to game the brain than pretend you're immune to being manipulated like that,

Well obviously if you enjoy it then who really cares, to each their own. I'm more pissed that people who don't bake go OMG looks so good xD when what they really mean is it looks cool which is not the same thing. Plus a lot of those cakes have fondant on them which makes them taste like ass so it's literally just made for presentation which is beyond retarded

hedonism

>mfw i missed an entire /vck/ thread
fuck.

Attached: UMAI DELECIA.webm (480x360, 2.95M)

I just hate when people spend 15 minutes taking pictures of the food and bitch at me when I'm already halfway through with my meal. I'm not going to fucking wait for you to build an entire photo album, aunt Phyllis . I'm fucking hungry.

The whole "customer is king" shit is dumb.
You're a fucking idiot.
>1 or 2 people = all of the whites
Shut up

this thread is filled with the same kind of people on youtube that post comments like, "i could cook this same thing for 5 dollars!!!"

>I agree 100%, people look at me like I'm insane when I say shit like those super intricate cakes are pointless since you're just gonna eat the damn thing. If I wanted something to look at I'd go to a museum or watch a movie

In German we have a saying. "Das Auge isst mit." Directly translated it means "the eye eats with", or loosely translated "You eat with your eyes too".
This saying captures the spirit that you are more likely to enjoy your meal when it looks good, and it is really true.
basically this

american*

up here in Canada we don't do this

t.well done faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=rdnQ0nO3AcY

I hate asians.

Damn

>food analogies

Yeah that's also rather stupid but unfortunately that's the world we live in, where people would rather eat food that's gone cold because they need to impress people online and then be upset that not everyone is as retarded

What the fuck was that at first, vegemite or something?

Okay

Attached: 1512503181338.webm (460x612, 1.95M)

When the fuck are we nuking of all Asia

jesus

Attached: WgQL6.gif (200x131, 800K)

Everybody's seen the webm by now... I don't know what you want to achieve

Looks and tastes great.

Attached: 1544038946257.png (767x675, 834K)

>Go a few days without eating at any point in your life
american website

Attached: 436474735.gif (500x291, 365K)

What the fuck is wrong with chinks?

>Whites are truly subhuman, every other ethnicity gets their food well done.
uncooked fish is common all across the world
also african niggers eat meat raw probably more than cooked

What an absolute fucking man's man

but, why?

>Jack posting
go the fuck back to your /ck/ thread you terrible cunt.

But it was my birthday this weekend

Anyone posted the frog sashimi webm

Is that a fucking hot brown?

obsessed

You actually think i'm trying to achieve something with offtopic foodposting? jesus christ, you're something else.
i just think it looks cool

those are japs. food is best when its killed closer to meal time, even moreso when its still twitching from residual energy in the muscles

Attached: 1541119837639.webm (272x360, 2.11M)

WE ARE TRYING OUR BEST IN COLORADO

That fish isn't alive by the way. Those are just muscle spasms / contractions. Dead humans do them too.

> MAX FILL

>not respecting each stage of preparation for their own unique flavors

The frog looked pretty fucking alive to me

Frog's already dead, shitheads. Its muscles are just contracting because of the sauce used.

>Haha lol white people cooking
>Most of the world eats bugs and shit

Just fuck off, cunt.

>blank stare/blink to flailing

That's ham

yep, that's why they torment dolphins and shit right before eating them. it releases stress hormones that make them delicious

Then you're retarded