Fuck this game. there was literally no way to tell which block was the bomb

fuck this game. there was literally no way to tell which block was the bomb.

poor game design general?

Attached: fucking_shitsweeper.jpg (738x840, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1SNxaJlicEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

for me, its sneed

>not giving a fuck about numbers
git gut, casul

Uhm, yes there was you fucking noob.

retard

No there wasn't you dumb faggot. A cursory examination of the picture in question makes that obvious.

youtube.com/watch?v=1SNxaJlicEU

And what is it?

And why do you call him a retard?

How can you people expect actual interesting discussions if you give no argument & are rude to each other because "muh Yea Forums muh anonymous muh culture board"?
That's what keeps this place as the trashcan of the web.

Going by the logic presented by the player's flags, the square beneath the bomb was safe - the 3 in the first column has a visible mine and two marked spots.
If he'd used his own logic, he would've hit the empty space to the right of the visible mine, and then the placement of the mine he instead hit would've been 100% clear.

You two are the retarded faggots who can't even win at this simpleton game.

Not those guys, but with two mines left, both bottom left + top right and bottom right + top left are valid mine placements.

>And why do you call him a retard?

Coddling idiots by explaining what is self-evident doesn't constitute or facilitate interesting discussion.

redditfag spotted

are you retarded

>459542504
>the 3 in the first column has a visible mine

Attached: 1530518938699.png (64x64, 2K)

okday thifrde ids eosuouc!"""ABESED BAEDS BASED ABSED BASAED§§§!

>the 3 in the first column has a visible mine

lmao he would have been looking at this:

Attached: wree.png (219x250, 58K)

Ok thanks, that's also how I used to play.
Just say ''it's obvious/self-evident'', the retard is unnecessary. (it just makes you look like an insulting fool without class)
I don't care about your website wars, grow up.

I don't know how to play minesweeper.

Attached: 1428448726033.jpg (320x240, 24K)

The devs need to add an easy mode, where bombs don't blow up. You know, f-for the disabled gamers. It's not because I can't do it, those disabled people are too shit to play without it.

There is. You have settings for amount of bombs and stuff. Also since Vista I believe this pops up.

Attached: Capture.jpg (411x324, 22K)

Attached: M.jpg (400x400, 38K)

When forced into a guessing situation assume the open box is the tye box on the furthest outside edge and also adjacent to a 1.

No, I need an button clearly labeled "Easy Mode!" A build in way to change difficulty to match my skill level and play style isn't a big red button that makes me win!

if you cant solve this you're retarded

it's obvious

This game needs trigger warnings.

You could have worked that out OP.

>everyone saying it's solveable
>nobody's actually solved it