Nintendo Switch - Wii Accessory

This year at E3 Nintendo will announce a DVD drive that you can plug into your switch and play Wii/Gamecube games. These can only be played while docked. It ships with a Wii remote and a copy of Wii Sports, retails for 60 bucks. Nintendo wants switch users who haven't had a nintendo console since the wii to be able to play their old wii and gamecube games, gamecube adapter is already supported on the switch. I'm sorry this is all I have to share. It's an official product pushed by Nintendo, pic is sort of what they want the final thing to look like, found it on Google.

Attached: wii-u-usb-nintendo-switch.jpg (817x574, 138K)

lol

Where do the GameCube memory cards go?

;)

Why wouldn't they just sell a special dock with a disc drive?

Try harder next time

>nintendo

are you 12?

but user, that's a Wii U disc

Attached: tenor.gif (320x240, 1.86M)

No cardboard, no buy.

>console wars
are you 13?

>Physical media peripheral in 2019

Come on op at least try to be believable.

I lold

Will it have controller ports, or do the switch's work if so than its more that a disk drive also how will saves work?

No, they would rather make you pay for them again digitally via eshop

How would you play the Wii U games without a Wii U Gamepad?

>thinking that they won't just port these games onto the switch to make you buy them again

Attached: 1551616460538.png (811x561, 580K)

>able to play old games
>when said old games are worth bazillion dollaridoos thanks to scaler and Nintendo tax
Yes I think you're a retard

You fucking dumbass, when the hell was the Wii U even mentioned in this?

>using Yea Forums
Are you retarded?

Everything about this post is dumb

cemu

look at the op image nigger faggot

Your stupidity is inconcievable. Theres a wii u disk in the image on op's post you absolute bafoon!

Awesome, that'll work flawlessly with a portable machine.

You fucking dumbass. Did you not see the game in the drive?

>replying to nobody
am I 81 and senile?

>pic is from google and kinda represents what they want it to look like
try literacy

But user said ''These can only be played while docked''
Is reading hard?

> pic is sort of what they want the final thing to look like,
nigga, he says it only plays Wii Gamecube games, says he found this image on google you all are fucking retarded

>official Nintendo product looking like some generic ass DVD drive
>no sensor bar for the Wiimote
Suuuuuuuuuuuure

in the sd card slot

christ, it's like showing a room full of children a miscaptioned image. the autists will ignore the image and follow the caption. the unwashed masses will look at prett pictur and ignor hard word

meanwhile anyone left is sitting watching the argument thinking the world would be a lot prettier on fire

He meant play well

Why would they even fuck with memory cards? Digital memory cards for saves work fine on the wii with homebrew and are literally used by half of all wii users now

12 is too old to be playing Nintendo.

Wii and especially Wii U games are cheap as fuck.

My wife's son works at Nintendo and he said this is fake.

say what you mean i'm not a fucking telepath

>Hardware

Doubt [x]
They'll release them digitally on the estore.

>homebrew
see this is the issue. fans have a reason to make their shit work so homebrew tends to fucking work. meanwhile the ps3 randomly erased my digital memory cards so often i gave up playing anything backwards compat.

nintendo has an okay history with VC saving and states, so i wouldn't be too concerned overall on their side. but virtual memory cards can be fucky if you're a moron company like sony

That would be neat

No thats not true my uncles former roomate's best friend works @ costco he told me its real dude!

It's part of the cycle. Love nintendo growing up, reach your early teens and think nintendo is too kiddy for you so you play muh tittys and violence GTA and COD garbo, then you grow out of being an edgelord around 18/19 and start appreciating nintendo again.

>Implying Nintendo would let you just buy wii u games instead of buying their switch ports for €60

>browsing the internet
Are you mentally challenged?

nobody watches dvds anymore

okay we have another retard here who didn't read the post!

In said accessory. It also includes sensor bar port (and a sensor bar itself of course).

No, I'm 26 and they have fucking disgusted me since the wii with their fucking retarded garbage.

>FDS 3.0
suuuuuure

Bullshit, if Nintendo wants people to play old Wii and Gamecube games they'll make them digital and charge full price for them, you're a retard if you think otherwise

you forget how their most recent meme machine has like 40MB internal storage though. they might offset the SD card filling complaints by using this method, though i also doubt it severely.

>Thinking Nintendo ever ports the games we want
I sure do love playing Kirby Air ride on the switch!

MAKE GCN AND WII GAMES AVAILABLE AS VC GAMES so I can use homebrew to inject games because Dolphin probably won't be coming to Switch any time soon

I forgot to mention that not everybody matures into adulthood, and it can happen anywhere in your 20s or 30s, so you still have time.

you could have skipped 2 nintendo consoles and emulated anything you want on a PC instead dumbass

What do shitposters get out of posting stuff like this?

*dabs*

I can't carry my desktop around in my bag.

Can confirm. After my early to mid 20s I got out of that phase. I'm sort of a late bloomer. In my teens I didn't think Nintendo was too kiddie, but in my early to mid 20s I started feeling that way. Now I just don't care anymore. It's all about gameplay mechanics for me at this point.

Wii and Wii U disgustee everyone. But you have to be seriously jaded to hate Switch era Nintendo. At least, game wise. Their policies like paid online make my stomach turn.