That one party member you keep on your party regardless of their stats or abilities just because you like their...

>that one party member you keep on your party regardless of their stats or abilities just because you like their character so much
Who is it Yea Forums?

Attached: 987A778F-5B66-4368-81B1-487B5B3AA344.jpg (830x467, 107K)

I had easily the worst team comp by the end of the game.
>Morgana because I always keep Magician with me on a first playthrough
>Yusuke because I loved his look, his weapon combo of katana+assault rifle, and his personas
>Makoto because she's my favorite girl

Ryuji/Ann/Makoto is easily the best comp at the end of the game.

Yosuke is a cuck though

The best part about p5 was that you could swap members mid fight so I used everyone regularly except for forehead

O H _ N O , _ M I T S U R U _ S E N P A I !
H

N
O

M
I
T
S
U
R
U

S
E
N
P
A
I
!

Attached: Marin_Karin.jpg (653x1920, 338K)

This is what I had at the end too.

I actually liked that everyone felt viable at different times due to the levels they learn skills and elemental vulnerabilities in the palaces. On Hard, it felt like I rotated the cast on every palace and no one felt useless.

Outside of the superboss the game is never difficult anyway and you can pretty much get by with whoever you want on the party as long as Joker himself is built decently

I ended up using Yusuke/Haru/Makoto because I liked Yusuke and Makoto the most and Haru because of that crazy gun damage stacking. I managed, though, even though Makoto was my only healer and Morgana is way better for that.

In Persona that's always all of my party members because the game's easy enough that I don't have to worry about playing optimally.

Yusuke really wasn't very good of a party member with his baton pass gimmick essentially making him pretty useless during boss battles.

Attached: smile.png (2560x1440, 1.83M)

It made the fight against Nyx a bigger pain in the ass than it needed to be, but no way I'm benching the dog.

Did the same thing with Naoto in P4 too despite their Light/Dark skills.

Attached: 2278969.png (1150x900, 577K)

>their
what

>Who is it Yea Forums?

Attached: 269121-ashton.jpg (320x320, 17K)

>Ken in Persona 3
>Piers in Golden Sun 2
>Raine in Tales of Symphonia
>Odin in FE Conquest
>Shuckle in Pokemon

Pierce is overrated anyway

Attached: 6ea83797d814418356a35d504287d7bb.jpg (600x450, 22K)

I'm in the mood
For something salty today

Attached: persona_5_seven_minutes_in_heaven___yusuke_by_vampiregodesnyx-db8kxh1.jpg (248x248, 20K)

You think about Ryuji.

This meme is retarded. The only AI setting she uses Marin Karin in is the default one, which only brainlets use in the first place.

I Immediately put Magus on my team in Chrono Trigger as soon as I was available and never removed him after that.

Was nice to see Naoto go from bottom tier to utterly busted in Golden. Hopefully they buff some of the lesser used P5 party members in the inevitable rerelease.

Naoto trivializes random encounters in vanilla.