Game deliberately lowers the difficulty for you

>game deliberately lowers the difficulty for you

Attached: 1555409087060.jpg (1260x630, 811K)

Something tells me this thread isn't actually about video games.

that's a good angle on the sekiro thing, actually

w

Attached: WRYYYYYYYYY.png (366x377, 229K)

NIGGER

Attached: 1c8341c3-03b1-4717-b8d9-fb336e1a930e.jpg (250x272, 12K)

Always funny to me how fixated people are on this shit. White people's ancestors could afford real food so they didn't have to mask the flavor with ungodly amounts of spice to make it edible, it's like calling them "crackers" as an insult

that guy's arms don't look good

cope wh*teboi

Dude what the fuck. People use spice to make food taste better, not cover up rotten food taste.

>important NPC walks in front of you while you're fighting something

Attached: oops.png (1600x1256, 2M)

Seething cracker

>Killed everyone on two continents looking for pepper
>White people need to season their food lmao

Why are white people so funny?

WWWWWWRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYY

Never understood this. I love spicy food, and use ghost pepper sauce on everything, and everyone I know also likes spicy food.
Is this just another attempt to Make white people look bad?

God I fucking hate this comic

>Filename
Kek´d

Based white people enjoying life

>game features foreign foods
I'm considering going back to Peru just to get one more of these fuckers, nothing like it here in Burgerstan

Attached: Rocoto-Relleno.jpg (680x450, 64K)

Looks good whats in these?

Try and make some of your own my man. That's the best part about food, is you dont have to be I'm a certain place to eat it

people who think that eating spicy food makes them "badass" are cringe.

i'm white with blonde hair and green eyes and I literally have a bottle of hot sauce next to me that I pour into my mouthevery few minutes. this meme is retarded and mexicans don't look like vegeta, they look like brown gnomes.

I enjoy opening my sinuses and the sensation of spicy food though

B-but user, those stereotypical boomers eat bland shit, that must mean every white person likes bland shit!

even if there was nothing like it, you can just make it yourself you dumb fucker

Why do non-white people get so upset over spices?

It's mostly a dig at older white people who tend to dislike spicy food, usually made by blacks who confuse salt with spice.

> I literally have a bottle of hot sauce next to me that I pour into my mouthevery few minutes
but why

Attached: varg.jpg (720x480, 44K)

if you do, don't go to any restaurant related to Gaston Acurio, they serve trash but most people will tell you to go there because the man is a meme

>soggy tomato filled with more soggy shit, topped with cheese
lol go back and stay

Attached: 1501367398470.png (2200x2832, 1.57M)

>”w-white people are connoisseurs”

t. avocado

If you go to any of those shitty hole-in-the-wall chinese takeout places, especially in places with a decent Chinese population, they'll often have a secret menu where all the really spicy shit is, but will only ever sell it if you specifically ask for it in whatever dialect of Chinese they speak.

These aren't video games

people nowadays do but the cultures that are so proud of their culinary history like india, northern africa, central america, only used copious amounts of spice because it masked the fact that some meals had sat out in the sun for a week

Let me be a wakandan pls

I love the taste, and giving myself a "taste" instead of eating actual food helps prevent me from snacking and keeps me healthy, in addition to peppers helping your metabolism to begin with. water, hot sauce, fish and rice for dinner. this is the secret to eternal youth.

FUG :DDDDD

This site really made me hate whiteoids. God you manlets are thick-skinned.

zimbabwe here I gome :DD

t. Tyrone.

I live in Nashville where "hot chicken" is the emblematic regional food. I like eating the Nashville Hot Chicken at chain restraints like O'Charley's and Ruby Tuesdays. In addition to the hot sauce that comes on the chicken I'll order extra nashville hot paste to dip the chicken.

However when hipster white people see me do this they talk down to me and essentially call me a white person who doesn't like hot sauce because I'm not eating "real" Nashville hot chicken. "Real" Nashville hot chicken comes from disgusting dirty nigger hole in the wall joints like Prince's or Hatty B's. The problem is that the "authentic" nashville hot chicken is fucking garbage. It has LITERALLY no flavor. It is just fried chicken with tasteless chili paste slathered all over it. It's the most boring fucking food ever conceived and it tastes like absolute ass, but niggers hold it up as a paragon of nigger culinary culture and "food that white people can't take" but in reality it's like eating cardboard except it gives you horrific molten diarrhea. The "fake white people" versions at chain restraints are fucking delicious because these corporate entities are smart enough to know that no one in their right mind would want to eat the tasteless "authentic" trash.

Attached: 1414537000842.jpg (177x174, 36K)

der we go

rollan'

Attached: 1537564721336.webm (640x360, 532K)

Now watch a whiteoid correct me because I typed thick-skinned by accident.

Predictable, given their lower IQs compared to east asians.

Look, I'm only gonna say this once. Yeah I drink black coffee, and yeah I'm the kinda guy who gets ghost chile salsa. People know I'm the kinda guy who likes a little tequila and brown sugar in his oatmeal, the kinda guy who drinks whisky straight up. I squat heavy, train hard, and eat clean. Every now and then when I wanna splurge I get a Pineapple 'za, Ohana. I don't drink any of that pussy shit light "beer" either. For me it's IPAs or bust. My motto is, "Go hard or go home." If you can't stand my heat, brother, then you better back outta the kitchen.

lllllllllll

I really hate when games lower the difficulty. I like high challenge low punishment.
>Can't be Aspergian, Canadian, Finnish, Indonesian, Latvian, Dutch, Roman, Spanish or Vietnamese on this board
Why do we live if not just to suffer?

A rocoto pepper (real fucking hot by itself) dug out and all sorts of meat and spices put in there, topped with cheese and the top back on

The peppers are a bitch to import and even harder to grow, believe me I tried both

examples? all i remember was god of war giving you the option to lower the difficulty

lol what a noob

>please please please give me a (You)
okay but just this once

Attached: 1552269336763.webm (640x352, 971K)

Pls gib anglo.

Just go to a nice restaurant and get it? Look up Royal's hot chicken, they do nashville style chicken and it looks pretty good.

*dies from an heart attack at 50*

Black people

tut

Quality
>says this when whites literally destroyed whole civilizations just for some salt/spices.

Imagine being more stupid than the average nigger.

Lol

Attached: 6591c328-eeff-4540-a9a6-f5936a2b0917.jpg (656x734, 156K)

this

i used to work in a 4.5 star rated on yelp """hole in the wall""" and we'd purposely serve whites watered down broths and would regularly spit in their food because they're too retarded to use chopsticks. they still gushed over the food like the retards they are

Stop shilling your comic you fuck.

Attached: 1552928218019.webm (576x354, 1.08M)

Please no third world country

I don't like adaptive difficulty. I'm bad at games but still want the challenge. If the game just keeps lowering the difficulty it's less satisfying when I win and I don't get better at the game.

>hey you dropped your purse
>*gets shot *

they think is the only "good" thing they have over whites

Bing Bing wahoo!

Attached: 55576196_2073554336074650_2709752587111890944_n.png (720x624, 233K)

rolIan

Let's see what I get.

Based