Hey XIV anons. How are you holding up during the 24 hour maintenance? Anyone going to transfer worlds later?

Hey XIV anons. How are you holding up during the 24 hour maintenance? Anyone going to transfer worlds later?

Attached: IMG_20190415_125241.png (600x338, 430K)

Other urls found in this thread:

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/5d8832c15e6c845e8c76b590f7a8acb26d4921da
youtube.com/watch?v=e6Oo-R8GQkE
youtube.com/watch?v=kjwXvHFYf-E
youtube.com/watch?v=eHcfbz3K3tI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NA bros
Tell us about your world and why we should/ should not visit.

>finally its my days off, time to put some work in XIV
>play for 2 hours and get maintanence'd
i knew this would happen yet i am still disappointed

>mfw there will be no more preferred worlds

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I WAS USING THE DOUBLE EXP BUFF TO LEVEL MY CRAFTERS

Attached: C5AC7EF3-AC9C-4E4F-95DF-64123B8058E6.jpg (1024x576, 39K)

My main's in Balmung
Should I change to a different world or stay there?

This is your party for the night.

Attached: Titan.png (491x528, 393K)

I was going to cap tomes today, didn't know it was going down like this, oh well. Gunna continue leveling my alt, in case my FC needs a spare body to not lock out chests.

sell your balmung account to some erp loser for hundreds of dollars

I was about to say synched titan ex is pretty rough, but it was only hard mode. Holy shit.

who hrothbroes here?

Attached: 1555134397026.jpg (400x600, 102K)

I had planned to sit in Eureka and attempt to recruit people for doing savage, guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Reminder to tell toxic raid trannies and their raid discussions to fuck off. We pushed them out of xivg and we will do the same here

Reminder that raiding doesn't make you a woman or good

Fuck off you furry faggot
You fuck off too, you salty shitter

I plan to raid with my FC, but I aint no faggot. Not everyone who raids is a tranny.

You will never be a woman

Good

What servers are active for a crew of lower level re-starters?
We have played since 1.0 and have come back after originally capping in level and content for ARR.

Are there really no trannies in xivg? What happens there now?

best to go to preffered worlds due to the exp bonus and then use the free transfer once you leveled up

Mateus for lewdies, but I hear a bunch of newbies are starting on Brynhildr.

Thanks bros, I was trying to get on these 'Preferred', but it was full so I settled on Lamia until the transfers came up.

World visit is coming out so there's no need to really pick one but there's a Yea Forums fc on Ultros

Can't transfer from a preferred world for 90 days mate.

>I hear a bunch of newbies are starting on Brynhildr.
no fuck off we're full

I literally started playing the game yesterday. I am enjoying playing a PGL and I'm likely gonna take advantage of the Twitch Prime deal. That said, I am sad.

Don't talk to my (you) like that, now I am gonna come shit on your server.

NEVER listen to Yea Forums's advice regarding this game

Well, you just posted that on Yea Forums....now what do we do?

Lost reporting in.

Shame that all I'm looking forward at this point is the combat overhaul producer live. I haven't pre-ordered yet due to the lack of information on this.

Preferred worlds are gone. They stopped existing for EU after the DC change.

>doesn't make you a woman
good, they need to fuck off
>or good
words of a shitter

all the artwork is making me like hrothgars and then i'm reminded of how they actually look

Attached: 1555121791741.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Oh shit is the free transfer thing today/tomorrow already? Nice.

The DC split is happening right now, so yes.

Is it true that this game is filled with nothing but trannies?
Also why did they decide to invade MMOs?

>this triggers the graylet

Attached: 254646.jpg (233x136, 9K)

Convince me to start playing again.

Attached: Wa.png (698x809, 209K)

Every race has their designated ugly face. Pic related looks amazing.

Attached: 1553450424466.png (820x1093, 1.58M)

>everyone gets a free server transfer
>oh good, now all those autistic fucks that complain about the server will leave
>"hurr I've been here for 4 years, I'm staying!"
>instead get a big influx of gays
>can't even leave because real life friends

Not filled with "nothing but", but there is a very vocal amount.

I've played with some very terrible Legends and Ultimate Legends. Ultimate is a time dump, that doesn't necessarily correlate to being good at the game. At least it does show you're not brain dead.

Unless you need to catch up before >shad or really want that XV car, don't

free login campaign is up
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/5d8832c15e6c845e8c76b590f7a8acb26d4921da

Can i transfer even that i don't have sub as of now? I'm not buying sub until the expansion drops

No.

Any chance for benchmark next week or do we still have to wait until the liveletter?

Attached: UARAWwHVYLRygmUtW5bS4zKTEY.jpg (1500x2000, 302K)

no it really doesn't

mid to late May would be my guess.

How did you manage to type that out being blind?

Benchmark will probably be around the 10th and then the job actions trailer at the end of May.

i just hope the wolf face (if there is one) will look ok. Not a fan of the body fur textures, but that's what clothes are for, unless gear look bad on them as well

On Excalibur with a house and an FC house so I'm staying put.

>that hairline
>that neckbeard
OH NO NO NO

Attached: 09i.jpg (349x472, 31K)

I'd rather have actual trannies than someone who unironically uses the word toxic.

Attached: 5321.jpg (496x612, 29K)

I LOVE ZEPLA I WANT TO MARRY HER

How difficult is UCOB compared to UWU?

>tranny never played ffx

Attached: 1416979557738.jpg (508x428, 46K)

wtf is with all the disconnects?

Attached: 1490284743446.jpg (456x335, 48K)

buy more cosmetics from the mog station so we can improve our servers

We can start complaining about shit if it's not fixed after maintenance

I've added everything to my cart, thank you Yoshi-P.

Attached: 1486590342548.jpg (600x675, 162K)

>the server split has come

No more Gilgamemers, faerie fairys and siren scrubs to screw up my dungeons. And loads of new customers to buy my overpriced garbage

Mateus still needs to stay on their side of the road though

>delusional animal fucker thinks hrothgar look like ronso

>Crystal players who dont realize they're the ones being quarantined

don't care. as the majority of the datacenter is now balmung scrubs and trolls can be held accountable. maybe community building can begin anew

Don't want to spoil your fun but world visit isn't happening yet.

Thats true. Guess I'll have to wait a little while longer for the gouging to begin

>animal fucker
We got him boys. Still mad that a beastman race got in huh?

Attached: 1408640816255.jpg (181x182, 10K)

When you server transfer do you lose your apartment and retainers?

I mean its happening when this maint ends.

What's Aether like? I'm on Primal and getting fused with Balmung and Gilga.
I've only heard horror stories about the homo RP players from Balmung, along with the term "Gilgatrash" referring to the players from Gilga.

gg faggots.

>hrothgar
>beast race
pick 1

Attached: 788.jpg (1200x750, 160K)

gilgamesh and balmung are seperate now. whats your server and then you'll get the shitflinging to begin

Apartment yes. Retainers no.

beast race is just a social construct, bro

Attached: 1552697582814.png (1190x1683, 3.45M)

WE'RE FREE TONIGHT

what are the "raiding servers" in NA and JP?

>I am proud of being complete shit at the game and ruining every party I join: The post

JP servers? All of them. Na? None of them. Disregard anyone who says they clear savage and ultimates. They bought their clears from JP players. All na players can do is obsess over ff logs.

Fuck raid trannies

What is this from?

>Western parties
They're all ruined by being full of hrt addled trannies already
Neck yourself. You'll never be a woman

cringey greylet post

Diabolos.

Dumb newfag

>"Yo bro can you help me with mounting? so when I see a female hrothgar again I can show em what a chad hellion is like"
>"Aw yeah bro for sure" lays on back and sticks ass out
>gets penetrated
>"Lol bro look at that gay ass Lost trying to talk to that roe."
>"Disgusting lol imagine trying to copulate with anything besides the queen or a female hrothgar bro/"
>"Haha what a fucking cuck--NNNNN I'M BOUTTA NUT BRO!"

Attached: 6947634749067945.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

KEK

based gay user

Attached: 1555341181644.jpg (400x398, 31K)

I'm staying on Diabolos.
Balmung won't ruin my fun.

about twice as hard. The individual mechanics aren't that much more difficult, but time to clear scales exponentially with fight length since the stakes are much higher and wipes cost you a lot more prog time.

What games are you playing with the game down?

CONSIDER. LIKE HOW HROTHGAR HAS MULTIPLE HEAD TYPES. VIERA HAVE TWO BODY TYPES. SHORTER VIERA AND TALLER VIERA.

You're talking as if UWU has a checkpoint halfway through the fight or something.

Ultima is shorter by quite a bit.

I've been playing some retail wow. It's been my go-to timekiller while waiting on shadowbringers. Mostly it's just made me like xiv more. I had no idea how spoiled I was on how jobs 'feel' to play in xiv. In wow everything feels like I'm just throwing numbers at a boss, and it doesn't nearly compare to popping fell cleaves as a warrior, doing literally anything as BLM, summoning bahamut as SMN, or flipping the fuck out as RDM. I'm not entirely sure how I'd put it in words but the whole identity of jobs feels a lot stronger in XIV and it makes it a lot more fun to play.

>CONSIDER. EFFORT.
Nope.

this is the patch tomestones are getting unlocked, right? I don't gotta feel bad about not capping last week, right?

Attached: 1493946508270.jpg (1441x2048, 681K)

tomes won't get uncapped until 5.0. They'll stay at 900 till then.

Isn't UCOB's final 5 minutes just cutscenes and Golden Bahamut spamming the same 3 mechanics over and over again?

The only thing left to uncap is weapons and the 24man. Tomestones will stay at 900 until 5.0

tranny's are going to kill themselves en masse when they realize viera are femroe sized and not "smol"

Attached: index.jpg (226x223, 8K)

blargh

Attached: 1500006650735.png (524x524, 141K)

yes, but ucob niggers like to pretend its waay harder than uwu's last phase.

>Be on Mateus
>Have friends and a FC
>Have another friend on Coeurl, get hyped about world visit system
>He and his FC are changing data centers after this.

Which group of friends do I stay with, my FC or him?

everyone that does the 24 man raids already knows how tall viera are, Fran shows up, remember?

whoever you play with more. If all else fails, you can always make an alt for that data center and level boost it.

they're still delusional and think that's max height instead of min

ucob is 18 minutes long, of which the phoenix transition is 45 seconds long, uwu is about 15 and a half minutes long and the transition is 1 minute 40 seconds long. So ucob is almost 4 minutes longer than uwu.
yes and? exaflares ruined more clears in ucob than uwu's joke of a post-aetheric boom primal dance phase ever did.

Just ran Lighthouse for the first time. Why are so many people this bad at math?

I fapped with a friend and played rimworld for a bit I feel like I'm out of things to do now, I would fap again but friend is offline

Watch it be exactly the middle height.

Attached: 1519442425515.png (202x172, 73K)

I'm guessing it's more just not understanding how the mechanic works (it being based on your hp and that being in the circles adds to your max hp).
I know it took me a couple rounds to figure that out when it launched.

Don't think Exaflares will be causing many wipes anymore considering O10S Exaflares were harder.

It doesn't kill them so they don't bother learning it.

I don't raid anymore but I guarantee I'm still better at the game than you'll ever be. Merc out.

>wiping to exaflares
imagine being this braindead

I've heard it from people before, it's not that the Exaflares are hard to handle, it's the fact that you're 15+ minutes into the fight, you've gotten this far, victory is right infront of your eyes and your blood is pumping. It's the adrenaline that makes the players forget.

It's really late into the expansion and most things, but especially older content, will be a complete dumpster fire as both complete newbies trying to gear up and regular players who should know better (but are too bad to do anything while it's relevant) will team up to make everything a complete shitshow.

I'm considering getting this game on the PC but I'm worried I'm way too late to join. I bought it when it first came out on the PS3 way back when and feel like i'll never see it as busy as that again.

Is the community still bustling or is just the odd minorities like here on Yea Forums who still play this game so much? Will I see many newbies to team up with?

Imagine wanting to hit things with a two hander really hard like XI's Dark Knight but being forced to tank.
Dope

gay

Cope DPSlet.

Play WAR instead.

You don't wipe to exaflare, you wipe to the enrage. if you die you lose the double damage phoenix buff. Imagine having a dps check that requires 8 dps, 4 tank, 4 healers. But if someone fucks up all of a sudden you're down 1-2 whole people.

fran is max height elezen size and max height viera are confirmed taller than femroes it's over for smolfags

Attached: B1NA5yc.jpg (3348x396, 420K)

Wait. Weren't they going to give other servers the preferred status?

C'mon now. First time we made it past Supression we got to enrage because everyone knew what to do for Primals.

You'd have a point if you'd told me people were spilling their spaghetti during the last phase and hitting Golden Baha's enrage, but it only takes one level-headed guy in a group of 8 to do Exaflares.

>Implying they're the only ones.
The clipping is going to be obnoxious.

The game is dead until end of June because there's nothing to do until the xpac drops.

Attached: 1336123846674.png (872x685, 151K)

youtube.com/watch?v=e6Oo-R8GQkE

Oh well, at least I have gunbreaker to look forward to. I guess with them making SAM and RDM a dps and a relic weapon not tied to crafters, I was bound to be disappointed eventually.

I actually just made an account to start playing. I just hope these threads aren't an indication of the players, but that's not the case with WoW and similar threads, so it will probably be fine.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY IS THE PHYSICAL RELEASE STILL NOT AVAILABLE DON'T DO THIS TO ME SE I HAVE EVERY BOX, DON'T MAKE ME BY A 400 DOLLAR ONE OFF OF EBAY.

Just mute anyone who gets annoying. Also don't be a nigger, look up a guide for your job. Tanking isn't hard but it's easy to fuck up if you don't press the right buttons. Same with Healers and DPS.

what DC are we all moving to bros

>I'm way too late to join
The game is designed so this is impossible. The most you have to do is hit the current level cap. From there you have to get hear the current raid tier's ilevel cap. Starting from scratch this should take you at most 3 months. Long enough to either get to the current raid tier's catch-up content or start fresh on a new raid tier with everyone else. If you have friends of an FC who can make you crafted gear you can knock a month off that time table.

Eh, well
Gilg is pretty bustling. World always feels alive when you see everyone out and about. Hunts are constant, and /shouting for map buddies in zones always gets some people to my side.

Attached: girugamesh.jpg (680x498, 61K)

Ah that's a shame

Crystal.

I play a male Elezen and the autistic animations are the best part.

I fucking hate players like Momo. Why can't they all just do like the PLD guy and pick the consistent, safest route? Look how ridiculously close he came to getting FLARE'D. They always have to do the riskiest strats under the pretense of "I've got this", which inevitably leads to a wipe. Every. Single. Time. Fucking hell.

the 3 empty slots trigger me

It's still bustling, the only people complaining about nothing to do are raid loggers, trannies with 5k hours playtime that has everything max and every relic, or retarded wow refugees that gave up through the story grind.
Easy example right here.

How many unsubs have caught all fish, crafted all recipes, done all sightseeing logs and cleared all instanced content?

WAHHH WE GOT VIERA INSTEAD OF MY PEDO OC WAHHH

I didn't pay attention, will this server visiting affect market boards at all?

Attached: A487143F-36C6-4B18-9121-15B2BCE199A8.jpg (554x640, 13K)

yes

No

You can buy, but not sell on other server markets.

people can buy stuff on other servers but can't sell stuff

>tfw raid logger
>tfw always gives me something to fall back to in game

Attached: 1523519585533.jpg (613x703, 93K)

If you're on Crystal, you'll never profit again.

Obciously going tank, and I'm using the downtime to look at some dungeons and raids mehanics. Basics of tanking is simple af and I've read up on all the jobs' abilities so I know what my team is (potentially) bringing along.
Only downside is that it'll be a few dozen hours before I get to where any of this matters, and trying to avoid spoilers while looking up mechanics in advance.
Still, looking forward to playing an MMO that feels a little more engaging than other recent ones.

Don't lie r/ffxiv, there's nothing to do right now. Aren't you on the track to 5,000 tranny hours right now, how's ucob and uwu?

Attached: 1554851467057.jpg (429x430, 42K)

Finally the market on Malboro is gonna crash. If you're a crafter on Malb go fuck yourself you jewish cunts.

>unsubs

Attached: Gideon.jpg (752x424, 35K)

What server are you thinking? Group of friends new and returning are just starting back up again and could use someone to tank with/learn the newer content.

There is nothing for me to do because I have all of that shit done already faggot. Almost every person that complains about there being nothing to do aren't in the same position as me. I've cleared every savage, ultimate, all my favorite relics, BA, everything to 70 including crafters & gatherers, gil to last me until this game dies, mansion size plot, multiple airships and submarines.
Eat shit faggot, I don't even come to these threads or that cringy subreddit comlaining about there being nothing to do. I just play other games now.

Honestly the pre final phase part takes more time getting to because people don't or stop respecting nael and twin.

I don't see the problem.

Would you prefer "lapsed paypiggies?"

When can we purge the beastmen nigger tribes? All that living space that can belong to man and lower than subhumans wasting that space.

His path is actually safer than the pld's desu. If you try a wall dodge like the pld and you're too slow, you die immediately because you started off standing on an exaflare already.
If you go underneath it instead like that, it's impossible for the 1st pulse of the lane you're switching from to hit you, as you can clearly see the extent of the aoe and go around it. Only difference is you're waiting on the 2nd hit to go off before moving so you can't jump the gun.

My feeling is that, unlike EU, the US data centers will continue to have preferred servers. The rules for the upcoming free world transfer (not the visitation feature) includes clauses about how, "like always", you cannot transfer away from preferred servers for 90 days; language looked written rather than copy pasted from other sources so I think we can expect preferred to continue existing.

Attached: 1555960509589.jpg (640x640, 84K)

Good fucking riddance Balmung and Mateus.

Attached: 1531515139824.png (840x441, 223K)

>Avoid 90% of the game because you consider it "non content"
>Why is there nothing to do??

>all my favorite relics
So you didn't finish relics.
>everything to 70 including crafters & gatherers
So you neither crafted everything nor gathered everything, let alone caught every fish.

Yes user thanks for posting it the thousandth time.

Wish we would have gotten Coeurl instead of Faerie though.

>doesn't read
dumb faggot

>minion selling for 1 mil on one server
>same minion is selling for 100k on another server
>nobody's gonna buy the 1 mil minion
>price drastically lowers
>this will happen to most items

>I'VE DONE EVERYTHING
>Lists things he didn't finish.
>Cries when hypocrisy is pointed out.
lol

>Someone asks how lively things are
>Tell them there's nothing to do right now so it's not lively untill the expansion drops
Where in my post did I complain tranny? Did the horomones fuck your brain up that bad?

Attached: 1553140530384.jpg (173x215, 10K)

>start leveling BLM
>big dick damage
>love the aoe lb for huge groups
>people keep giving me buffs
>everyone handing out commendations
Why didn't I believe the memes? This is the best class.
Healers adjust. Fuck Diversion and Lucid Dreaming. And fuck Mhiggers

Attached: 1555661773848.png (630x630, 115K)

>STILL DOESN'T READ
Keep showing me how much of a retarded nigger you are.

In other words prices are going to stabilize across the datacenter. Though Balmung might have some exclusively low discounts since you cant guest onto it to buy stuff.

inb4 primal and crystal die and we end up with a bunch of megaservers on aether

Attached: dcs.png (1303x695, 855K)

>Uhhhhhhhh AKSHUALLY, you cant claim the game has no content unless you have the collect 500,000 fish achievement

Crystal has the most players and seemingly largest growing new player population due to the emphasis on RP. Primal has no gimmick and will die out. Aether will have its 2-3 raiding realms.

Trannies btfo

>prices are going to stabilize
Not at all. We're talking about a game full of idiots who undercut prices by hundreds of thousands of gil just to sell an item quickly.

>Not moving from this leyline. No sir

Attached: sxk30q3ta4gy.png (469x387, 407K)

Bye.

Attached: 1549913406442.png (888x1019, 334K)

i never realized how tiny cat girls are
who gives a fuck about lizards

>There is nothing for me to do because I have all of that shit done already
Would you mind explaining to the class how there's nothing for you to do when you, in your own words, expressed that you only completed some of the relics? Or will you keep doubling down while providing no argument?

I mean I could repeatedly poke a pillow for an hour or watch paint dry in real life, but I choose not to because it's shitty content in the game of life. Just because something exists in game that you can do doesn't mean it's fun.

Attached: 1553654100999.png (960x960, 331K)

>Thinks 100-90=0
>Calls others retarded niggers.
YOU TELL EM JAMAL.

>tfw known as the big toxic world
feels good

lizards > roadkills

Attached: image0.jpg (711x1124, 82K)

based retard

>Things don't exist if I don't like them.
If only that were true.

>reminder that balmung players are filthy ERPers and Crystal is just the slums for them
Based.
FUCK ERPERS.

Its almost as if they look absolutely nothing like the fan art you post

See
People who think they're going to Aether to be hot shit raiders are gonna come crawling back like before and its gonna be hilarious. Its happened once when things opened up.

>Oh god its so quiet and empty here
>Nobody is doing anything, they just login and raid and logout!
>I wish I could come back now...

At least they'll be able to join Mateus or Bryn when the regret sets in.

Stay if you're happy there. Not seeing RMT bots and auto-leveling lalafell or hyurs everywhere was a breath of fresh air when I was there.

I'm not posting my character or random people

Attached: miqotes.webm (720x720, 2.69M)

>Heterochromia

>realms
(Hmmm)

>crystal players transfer to aether get away from erptrannies
>erptrannies realize they aren't getting carried anymore and move to aether
>primal players are tired of being on a dead BR DC and move to aether
>wannabe raiders want to be on the same DC as gilgamesh

Evidence:
Gilgamesh got unlocked after getting strangled and becoming a ghost town while Balmung is still congested.

I've had people bitch at me when I say server, world and realm. Make up your minds if you're gonna sperg.

No I said they weren't fun, not that they didn't exist. You're an semi-illiterate nigger tranny now, keep adding on.

>BR DC
Fuck off with that aether meme, it's not even true

I know this is hard for you to understand, but that was in response to a retarded nigger (probably you) accusing me of reddit and to not lie about there being nothing to do. I then followed by saying, but I do have nothing to do and get your tiny retard brain wrapped around this.
>I don't even come to these threads or that cringy subreddit comlaining about there being nothing to do. I just play other games now.
at the end of my post.

Where can I find UI tools and DPS meter downloads?

You vastly overestimate the amount of people who care about raiding in the first place.

Jajajajaja

Balmung is being artificially strangled. Its current population is lower than most other realms now but isnt opening up.

lol

Attached: 1530129423966.png (969x1469, 82K)

So lets guess how broke duty finder is going to end up. I am guessing 25 minute lvl 70 and 20 minute trial waiting during peak.

Delete system32 first, if you do that it will allow access for the in game meter. Windows likes to block japanese programming.

Attached: 1552540416149.webm (800x502, 2.8M)

God that poor dad.

So this is what would happen to Max Payne if his family didn't die.

>chocobo: 1 in 4 people have cleared
jesus

Attached: D3zUtf9XkAEd6Nb.jpg large.jpg (1049x779, 157K)

>the dads face

Attached: 1537901761276.jpg (462x462, 80K)

>tfw never raided or done a savage in my life and dont want to
>Get to hang out with cool Mateus people finally
>99% of my friends are staying on Balmung
>Best expansion coming soon

Good times ahead.

>DPS in
It's time to stop this shit strat. Enough already.

Attached: 1536313135180.gif (320x240, 1.11M)

I just started playing black mage is it hurts me to move away from my ley lines. Is this what all black mages feel when so they don’t move ?

EEEEEW imagine sticking your finger in it

Enjoy your vacation tranny obsesser

based retard

>he doesn't want to protect the weak and mete out JUSTICE

Leave faggot

Absolutely BASED BLMbro
Dab on those SMNfags and watch them seethe as they get railed by an imaginary dragon with their impotent dps

Attached: bl-mage.png (220x220, 1K)

>pug strats

LMFAO do they have that Dad at gun point? I haven't laughed that hard in a while.

Attached: 1546388006549.gif (382x308, 1.47M)

Oh hey it's you again, find a different image

Disgusting
Crystal will be the longer lasting DC
You mean Primal, the casual raiders

I am about to resub, what happened now, whats the shitstorm.

I’m on a primal server and I have no problem finding content and I have never seen a BR before. What are you talking about ?

>so obsessed with trannies he saves images of them on his computer
LOL

Good luck clearing anything harder than a dungeon on crystal.

Raid trannies on suicide watch because everybody will leave tranny servers

New /xivg/ meme that they're to push because primal will undoubtedly be the best primal datacenter to be on if you want to be away from degeneracy as much as possible.
The same autists that call all Au Ras trannies when miqote have the most actual mtf trannies.

>t. Aether "raiders"

Between this and the male Viera fiasco, I'm convinced that Yoshida is determined to remove every tranny faggot from this game.

Aether trannies that have never set foot on primal seem to believe primal is infected with brs or mexicans, I have only seen like 3 in 4 years of playing
Primal has a lot of euros though, people that never moved when chaos was created.

>In mere hours Aether will be free

Attached: lookingforward.gif (350x350, 251K)

How so, how does that work.

I'm a crystal raider :)

Maybe you should type what you mean instead of chimping out when people correct you and calling *them* niggers, nigger.

Good luck caring about dumb meme content like savage raids.

>created
It was always there and always separate. It's just all the servers started in Canada so the distinction was irrelevant.

T. Tranny

Nice ESL false flag

What’s a good full metal armor set that goes well with this axe ?

Attached: C185F68D-89F9-4055-99D6-D47D81FF4D62.jpg (640x873, 57K)

How many hours from now will servers go up?

the dad is cute, poor guy

This hurts my soul.

Alexandrian stuff.High Allagan I think.

Elemental or Xenobian + any fullhelm.

I don't do much on xiv these days other than keep my house. Friends don't play anymore and my fc is dead anyway

Attached: 1356984188469.gif (264x320, 929K)

In mere hours we will be free from the raid trannies and br niggers
Rejoice

Attached: 1554590138822.jpg (1920x1080, 229K)

Why are xiv players so obsessed with trannys

Attached: 1551025180012.png (891x798, 246K)

Nigga I asked you a question, why are people leaving trannies servers now and not before?

Fuck time to go to sleep. I want to go back to grinding Mahjong.

Free transfer.

>Crystaltards dont realize theyre the ones being quarantined

The rp servers are going to crystal while raid trannies will stay in their own. More of the population will follow the rp crowd

I'm French

Attached: 1465866600339.png (490x313, 207K)

Shitposters on Yea Forums are obsessed with trannies. Reminder that like half the thread thinks that a man playing a female character is a tranny.

It's better they keep believing otherwise, don't want them trying to escape.

They are though

Oh shit, I am from Bryndhildr, whats a good server to jump to?

i cant remember my server how do i find out

I think the Ivalician Squire set looks quite good with the Sparth

I've played with the retards on primal for a long ass time. Everyone sucks shit at this game but the top 5% on NA. It can't possibly get worse on crystal.

Where can I find which servers you can transfer from?

Joke's on you, now I get to be a big fish in a small pond.

>soon to be irrelevant servers on full damage control
We've never had free transfers on this scale before and there's NO reason to not be on aether if you aren't an erptranny. Even they'll hop on the aether bandwagon when they realize they actually have to do content with each other instead of getting carried.

Attached: ede2b35ab00e4365be8e199112a17567.jpg (363x550, 23K)

Kill yourself

hon hon oui bon appetit

I'm sorry it had to be you bro.

Attached: 1555928487776.png (800x600, 759K)

Poor guy, he's trying so hard to be supportive but you can tell that he just wants to end his fucking life right on the spot. Good on him for going on.

Dear Crystal servers
Stay the fuck away from us, your cancer has been cut out and an aggressive approach towards ultros so they remember their place will take care of the rest
Sincerely, the good data centers

lol, you're such a faggot.

I am on NA, what is the best server for people who play during the night?

today i will remind them

Attached: 1554504730924.jpg (1083x582, 82K)

Diabolos here.
Suck our collective dicks.

What, whats wrong with me, can you faggots explain properly please.

You cant clear raids being the only big fish

Damn... the races with larger player bases have higher clear rates...

Really activates the almonds... man..

WHIRRRRRR

From what I have seen from your server you deserved it.

>elezens aren't autists and just clear MSQ
Based

>play as dps in dungeons
>game keeps rewarding me tank armour

Attached: 1514441142787.jpg (540x371, 29K)

Retard

Does anyone know which Aether server the RPers are moving to so I can avoid it?

>he doesn't know how race ratio works
fucking based retard

>Femroe has the lowest pop by a mile
>Smack in the middle
>Only one less clear than Femelezen despite almost half the population.

Elezen are just complacent bitches.

welcome to the master race friend

Attached: blm dance.gif (128x128, 4K)

Jenova

>implying theres anything wrong with ultros

>what is a ratio
BROS... This is the power... Of American education

>be on Mateus for Roleplay
>have to endure shitty roleplayers, memesters and futa cats wanting to dick me or get dicked
>only want some comfy rp
>have hopes that the Server Visit will not make me want to kill myself once a week
Where my RP bros at?

I've seen far more garbage from Hyperion, Ultros and Malboro.

>b-b-but cats/roes/highlanders are the REAL trannies
stereotypes exist for a reason auratranny

Attached: Um5k1DK.png (733x571, 961K)

You're surprised Americans are brain dead retarded? Guess that's why they keep losing world first race...

yeah i just realized it, kill me now.

Attached: 1528320697185.jpg (1200x1000, 805K)

So I cant escape the trannies? Is there any point of switching my server to something better?

dilate

Why dont you put "No ERP" in your profile?

They have every right to be, Ishgard is based.

where can i go to see people post benchmark scores with their specs? main forums? trying to watch for things to buy when building my PC for shadowbringers.

I only wish my race was higher than male lala

Attached: 1555882974611.jpg (600x1000, 99K)

>go to aether or primal to do content
>get called a tranny
>stay on crystal for rp
>get called a tranny.
Let's clear this up Yea Forums. Which crowd is actual trannies?

Attached: 1553214732230.jpg (850x1200, 574K)

Hyperion and Malboro I agree but we are fine, we only troll a bit.

Attached: 28c697728b6e41971671987e25fc1382.jpg (1000x671, 71K)

t. Larryzur

>seven direct crit fire ivs in a row
>foul direct crits
the tank was having a spaz attack about diversion, but it was not helping

Attached: be advised.jpg (548x746, 51K)

I'm with you brother, too bad I'd never post my in-game name on 4channel or I'd ask you to meet up.

After maintenance Crystal is the tranny containment DC.

I want a static and a cool FC, should I transfer to Ultros? I am on Leviathan.

Attached: miqote players.png (3640x2140, 1.87M)

Do you really think that helps?
I tried and it didn't.

LET THEM BURN!

Attached: black mage.png (707x935, 106K)

I thought raiders were the trannies? It would seem that rp'ers playing female characters would be more likely to be trannies, but the term raid tranny is pretty solidified here.

We will meet brother when the time is ripe.

Everyone is a tranny to shitposters, you can't win.

>Do a roulette raid
>Some faggot from goes full "Please punish me uwu"

Attached: 1497292487662.png (540x633, 167K)

BROS... TRANNIES.... TRANNIES BROS..

Everyone is a tranny, user. Except yourself.

Didn't happen.

That's our secret, Cap... we're all the trannies.

>play as dps in dungeons
Play a better role then faggot

aether - raid trannies, roe homosexuals
crystal - erp trannies

Then blacklist them immediately and move on.

Thanks guys but I’m going to go with the Alexandrian stuff.

It did happen. People told him to shut up and at the end he was sad that no one wanted to punish him.
Was from Zodiark.

>roe homosexuals
>not roemosexuals

>auratrannies this desperate to deflect

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15K)

Shit like that absolutely happens. I had a healer like that in Gubal HM one time.

dilate

How do I find an elezen eb like this

Attached: Elezen_Liz_Pantsu.jpg (2332x3002, 502K)

After having conducted research for a year, I concluded that every female Au Ra/Catgirl that wears little clothing. The nerd girl glasses and or uses the word 'hun' is most likely a trannie trying to find a girl to send dickpics to.

It happens on an irregular basis on Aether. Most of it is just ironic shitposting.

t. degenerate who actually does said ironic shitposting

It's fine, every thing is going to be fine.

I'm sure every datacenter will be viable.

Attached: blmdoge.png (440x440, 273K)

Post your Au Ra's

Attached: 84512356515.png (956x537, 1.25M)

Its like fighting windmills at this point.
Once made the mistake of leaving my house unlocked, came back to shuffle some stuff around and found a Catgirl futa orgy.

Attached: 1531650627397.png (791x810, 456K)

You dont because they don't look anything like that ingame.

how is like playing on a laptop from 2005

Plural is Au Ra. Singular is Au Ra. Adjective is Auri.

Is there any way I can get 96k MGP before the event ends? I wanted to get the Noctis car on my alt.

fashion report

Do either 2 weeks of fashion report, or one week of it and some challenge logs

youtube.com/watch?v=kjwXvHFYf-E
I know it's Mrcrappy but it's a good video.

Nice resolution bro
What's the chest?

The absolute state of Duty Finder.

You can get 100k in a week. Or a day.

>Fashion report 60k
>TT weeklies 18k
>LoV weeklies 28k

One day I'll get better with /gpose.

Attached: File.jpg (1080x1920, 399K)

youtube.com/watch?v=eHcfbz3K3tI

Here. Based guide maker is back in action.

Attached: 1531622816424.jpg (1912x2500, 3.01M)

Oh nice. Yeah use this one, fuck MrHappy.

When are they gonna update the models?
Holy shit are those fingers ugly up close.

Now this is a tranny.

Yotsuyu hair in-game when?

Oh I see it now! I think I get it!

real best mgp guide coming through

Attached: 4574776767.jpg (1701x957, 405K)

I don't like them either, False Nails help a bit though

Nervous about the server transfer bros but I refuse to be exiled to Crystal.

Attached: 1555822898467.jpg (196x196, 11K)

>tranny attention whore

Now post the original

Mod your game

Its loaded down with pointless bullshit nobody should bother doing for MGP. Hold on ill fix it.

>tomes won't be uncapped tomorrow
please don't let this be true

>wol what brings you to my office?

Attached: 9b8a39ddab78e11ddbd9f8fcc30b7001.jpg (800x1014, 71K)

Isn't that against the tos?

cute

Where do I get Alma's gear set?

Who gives a fuck about tomes at this stage?

EVERYONE SHUT UP. We as a community need to take a moment of silence for our COH brothers who have just recently suffered a massive loss....

Attached: 1548289478972.jpg (421x421, 62K)

That's about 60k, I think.

Alright. Thanks.

just do fashion report and look at the cat tranny's 80 score card

who cares

Here I fixed it. Most of this shit isn't worth your time. Just do Fashion report, LoV and TT weekly. 2 weeks and its all yours. If you're bored do the gates.

Attached: fixedguide.png (1701x957, 2.71M)

what happened now? didn't they get a genuine gameplay server up and running finally?

Just wait until Shad comes out and buy everything with poetics at a discounted price

Even though it is, they don't care to ban for it and they never will because they are retarded enough to ban an entire data center of paying customers.

NCSoft proving you can never, ever stop them from killing their own games
Their contempt for fans is legendary

Go post this on reddit.

there's no reason to ignore mini cactpot at all

imagine being this jealous

>Chaos

You had a chance to leave

Attached: D3yzrrSV4AA7tko.jpg orig.jpg (1680x1778, 236K)

Bros the trailer is so fucking good

Jealous of what? Good for them on making a guide for people who have no common sense. Im sure they're "famous" on their realm or something.

I did titan hard recently and by the time we killed him we had 4 people left alive.

To where? Light is even worse. And somehow more dead.

>crossed out the catslut

Attached: JP20180619_is_01.jpg (600x338, 138K)

Which world do i go to? I can't stand the cancer of mateus anymore

Jealous of being a grown man playing a cat girl who is a huge whore for attention and does it for free with other people's information?

t. fashion model

Just came back from ffixiv general and man, i like your game but holy fuck im ok, gonna give this one a miss

Someone post it

You're a retard. The only thing that should be crossed out is chocobo racing.

>believing trannyrock and cerbcock propaganda
You deserve your fate

grown man tears.

The version of this image actually made me notice the cat in the lower right. Is that why people are mad?

>he doesn't have a r300 chicken
Look at him and laugh

I wish lalas were that curvy

>going to /vg/ for game opinions
>going to Yea Forums in general for game opinions

>/xivg/
That place is a shithole even by /vg/ standards. I'd post the image of some tranny who carved REMOVE THE DISCORD FROM THE OP into his arm but I got a vacation last time I did.

t.

Attached: 1555770244569.jpg (250x250, 18K)

Yes. The fact that the person gives information out on reddit make people made because they have a cat and shill their social media.

If someone strictly wants to get their mount(s) and leave then you should spend as little time in that shithole as possible for the most amount of gain. TT, LoV afking and fashion can be done in like 10-20 minutes.

Yes.

>wojak
post something original.

Lalas have decent hips but that's about all.

>who carved REMOVE THE DISCORD FROM THE OP into his arm

Attached: 1410934558852.gif (300x169, 903K)

Maintenance threads are always the worst.

They have fat baby legs not hips

>can't deny he's a literal seething tranny
Fuck off catfaggot, you aren't welcome here

How much LONGER?

Attached: 1376712042331.gif (251x249, 27K)

Balmung.

why do all the people in goth getup play this ugly fucking race

Attached: 1553637986084.png (700x700, 432K)

I play Hyur.

Au Ra look nice, both the women and men
Stay mad. I bet you play a mhigger

12h

Attached: tumblr_pira9pwEMZ1w83k5ao1_1280.png (1280x808, 410K)

Trannies love goth shit for some reason

Yea Forums is so obsessed with boogymen they throw logic out the window.

>implying the men look any better
Leave it to fujos to have shit taste

Attached: 453465456547567.jpg (1370x1200, 182K)

>some cat from sarg named kaiyoko unknowingly btfo and derail the thread

Attached: 1549994944476.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

another 12 hours if everything goes according to keikaku*
Translator's Note: keikaku means plan

>implying Face 4 isn't prime daddy material

Not them, but I have it modded to Omega F
And yes I'm au ra
>ugly
No

Attached: 1538297429730.png (660x711, 796K)

Have sex

I don't usually say things are cancer but modders are actual cancer.

Gilg is based af, best server I've ever played on this game

is it that good? I am thinking of looking for a new server.

another 12 fucking hours?!

Attached: 1553126852006.gif (480x270, 2.75M)

based cat tranny making the malefaggots seethe.

>is having more people to play with and in the over world good
This is your brain on hrt.
Stay in Crystal cuck shitter

If SE won't give me what I want I will take it by force

Attached: 1540261807593.jpg (2048x2048, 231K)

mod your game retard

And don't let anyone tell you different

Attached: 1553299707314.png (699x462, 475K)

you people are so fucking mad for no reason.

Attached: 1523690703097.png (1920x1090, 1.12M)

Whats the best center for a newer player looking for other (still enthusiastic) new players? ie:people who still wanna actually play the game

Attached: 1555349206731.jpg (1280x1201, 237K)

>going to/xivg/

I could've told you that was a bad idea.

1 and 3 are great though

Attached: epic.png (583x70, 4K)

females love male au ra, deal with it miqmanlet

I enjoy being in Balmung but I'm worried that it will die because of it being moved to a different aether

primal

crystal if you want a nicer community and don't mind rpfags
aether if you want to clear the most content and don't mind everyone being perpetually mad

Real Elezen are only 1/10th of this thickness and it makes me sad.

Attached: 9df86ac56849dc3606c479db7da3e063.jpg (720x1200, 137K)

You will never be a woman

Attached: 1553966888977.png (682x709, 509K)

Primal if you're a normal person

you look like a deviantart reject coldsteel.

Really wish it got filtered already holy fuck.

why would balmung die
it's the biggest server that exists, and it's being paired with another high pop, mateus
all the rpfags and whatnot flock there so it'll always be a busy datacenter

rent free

I honestly don't know, I want to play with cool people and do content.

SEETHING tranny

What the fuck

>narrow horse looking heads
>great

Attached: 1505780092827.png (800x800, 1.17M)

stay mad, male ra are hot as fuck
with the other males looked that intense
t. actual chick

The people obsessed with trannies are the true villains, funny how things turn out.

What server should I transfer to? I'd like to go to Gilgamesh, but that seems like a long stretch, so what's a good backup for actually skilled players, elitists and little to no degenerates.

Attached: 1529592566115.jpg (492x395, 28K)

primal

i feel sorry for smaller servers. blamungians will go to their MBs to get stuff cheap, but nobody can enter their server. Heard people say that Zalera will become the next rp server when mateus is eventually locked

Kill yourselves

oh, you're a filthy barafag
makes sense now
you're a literal faggot with utterly shit taste
enjoy your gross balloon people

there are no girls on the internet

Exodus is now pretty populated. I hate it.

>filtered
into what? choppers? chopped? wounded? disabled? axed?

excalibur or leviathan on primal

go for primal, i've been to every datacenter.
Aether is full of hardcores who tend to either mind their own business, or are tryhard faggots who think dps meter matter in story content.

Crystal is a generic jrpg community, very casual, very social environment, very few hardcore players but its a data center so there are enough if thats what you want.

Primal is the balance between the two, you can find both, but its very easy to find a social group of people, who aren't incompetent at clearing things. I suggest Exodus personally, it kept a stable population through the 2 years of stormblood, with release requiring a queue like everywhere else, and with low times still having players that you'll remember the names of.

MADMAN

t. slenderman

t. tranny hate with Terrabytes of tranny porn saved to his hard drive

honkler

waifu. That'd scare you autists off the word.

Give me this gun and update mch poses and animations to be 2 handed

Attached: mchgun.png (326x679, 577K)

you want primal.

>tfw my plain boring elezen female allows me to stealth through the mist of cocksucking cats and lizards in Limsa without a glance
Unexpected best decision I ever made for this game

I've heard Leviathan was good but apparently there's a lot of Spanish people? What's Excalibur like? I've also heard Ultros was decent.

>failed male can't get female attention irl so he plays the tall race in a videogame to get """female""" attention from other failed males

Attached: 6155cdc5cdfe1deb83922ba425d7cc79.png (467x456, 199K)

Is Exodus good? Last time I heard about Exodus was the 8 ch FC on there.

>enjoy your superior looking males
Thanks user, enjoy your down syndrome asians

Attached: CuaRgQ5VMAElTfa.jpg (700x812, 59K)

>something wrong with liking lean, fit men with washboard abs
>instead want giant tumor men with actual massive tits
>all art gives bara guys the same fucking face

shit taste in men
you fags will never be a real woman

This please, every gun in the game looks fucking stupid when wielded with one hand

Who gives a fuck what others think? Why are you so obsessed?

wrong, i know several females (females) that has a soaking wet pussy for male aura and I honestly don't get it but whatever.
>b-b-b-but anecdotal evidence
kys

Crystal unless you want to play on a ghost town or maybe a raider capital.

t. least popular race in the game
actual women like elezen, au ra, and catboys

Why the fuck does everyone keep talking about trannies and gays? It's /xivg/ all over again.

Still hoping she's actually still alive.

Attached: Alpha Omega.png (533x746, 614K)

Attached: 1555455705559.png (738x669, 186K)

Attached: 1555884474099.jpg (429x410, 27K)

>t-t-ttrannies
real women (female) love male au ra

Attached: fxiv_dx11_2018-03-28_15-30-52.png (1920x819, 2.75M)

Every thread on Yea Forums is like this just XIV threads moreso.

who gives a shit about what women like lmao

Attached: 1555339125757.jpg (900x789, 452K)

You will never be a woman. Ironic that the erp'ing tranny lardass thinking he's getting "women" in an anime game is telling people to kill themselves.

She is. She's in the toy. They do everything but explicitly state it, but this is the same community that still doesn't know who the katana-wielding Elezen is so very few people actually caught it.

Good thread lads.

Attached: 1534742078375.jpg (500x703, 33K)

>pepe
Post something original.

Coordinated discord shitposters

this is somehow true, i race changed to male au ra during HW and actually got hit up on discord by 3 different girls. one was even averagely attractive lmfao
the uggos were 28 and 30, the somewhat cute girl never gave me an age but looked 18-20ish
i'd post a pic but she changed her avatar to some anime shit so it isn't her face anymore rip

who hurt you? was it a tranny? did he put his dick inside you? is that why you have an obsession with trannies now?

dilate

A buddy of mine who just joined a few months back legit didn't know shadow hunter was gaius

You're telling me women don't like Female Lalafels?

You will never be women.

What the FUCK happened to this thread?

broken record, dilate tranny

WoWfags still coping
haggling with the last vestiges of reason as to why they can't abandon their autistic addiction and move on to something fresh and new.

>no argument
Dilate

Attached: FyzZTLN.png (1409x4383, 880K)

I couldn't believe it but Yea Forums in general is this bad so it can just be the general MMO haters too.

Nobody likes elezen

I don't know but seeing the same awful shitposting is really getting tiring and I wonder what the fuck the mods are even doing. Yea Forums is actually beyond repair, no one cares anymore.

tranny posters can't control themselves and keep derailing these threads

>act like a retard
>get called a retard
>o-obsessed
AHAHAHAHA

>caring about what women want
>being a beta orbiter thirstlord for women you'll never meet
HOLY SHIT GET LAID LMAO

Attached: 6155cdc5cdfe1deb83922ba425d7cc79.png (467x456, 271K)

>WoWfags
no, it's an even greater evil....XIFAGS

imagine saving this much information about trannies. normal people don't do this, you know.

playing them, yes
but they don't get their panties wet
we're talking about we find attractive

I'd tell you to have sex, but you're obvious a faggot so.

Nothing on the small servers would be cheaper than balmung. Balmung economy is likely the cheapest on crystal now.

They were under our noses this entire time...

>another FF thread ruined by trannies and faggots

Go the fuck back to /vg/ so we can a somewhat normal thread, god damn degenerates.

Attached: really now.gif (263x200, 439K)

You'll never be a woman

you're the one acting like an incel, lol
I give special treatment to the people playing hot males in my FC

Are you mad at the people spamming fuck trannies or the people trying to talk about anything but trannies?

*ruined by tranny obsessed faggots
ftfy

It's really incredible how things in cutscenes just fly over this community's heads if they aren't plainly stated with no vocabulary above a middle school level.
>Midgardsormr: "Thou thinkest me an oath breaker? Hehe... If thou comest to harm, it will not be by my hand."
>XIV players: WTF IS HE THREATENING US?!?! HE MUST BE EVIL!!
And now dragons can't speak in riddles anymore because too many people got confused.

Not like the other servers can even use it since it's congested.

imagine being so obsessed with trannies you'd save every post and compile it, even going so far as to highlight things.
>1409x4383
yeah trannies are gross but this...
this is a real mental illness you have sir.

>a g-g-girl?! IT HAS TO BE A TRANNY BECAUSE REAL GIRLS LAUGHING AT ME MAKES MY PEEPEE SMALL

>haven't seen one actual tranny or faggot post yet
>dozen of idiots obsessing over them and posting axe wound pictures to random people
And people say /pol/ isn't a problem

Attached: 1555083022027.gif (640x480, 1001K)

Attached: 2mojtbsjajx11.jpg (1155x866, 121K)

I meant tranny posters as in the faggots who keep replying to everything with "tranny" or "dilate" or "you will never be a woman"
at this point these threads should be axed on sight

literally nobody says /pol/ isn't a problem. except /pol/.

And that's a good thing. Didn't need them shitting up my balmung economy by buying up all the supply.

How about mods keep on banning these people? It's legit spam.

apparently they zoomed in on the mask because they were afraid players would be too dense to take the hint that it was Gaius

completely agree, they're garbage
like I get shitting on trannies
but we're reaching red scare levels of tranny accusation posting

It's just some retards who respond to everything with the meme word of the year because they can't actually form their own arguments.

They most likely just change IPs

It's pronounced "roo-gah-din", not "row-gah-din".

We post on a board where pepe and wojak have been the golden standard for the past couple years, a vast majority of posters can't form their own argument, it's why e-celeb and review threads are so popular.

40%. I see you closet sjw fucks.

i don't care or see any of this tranny shit in-game. i just play for fun and it's great.

Attached: ffxiv_04202019_000445_494.jpg (1920x1080, 1005K)

Only Koji pronounces it properly and you know it

r e n t f r e e

you're literally schizophrenic

kill yourself /pol/ nigger, you're nothing but a fucking rodent no one wants.

That's because you are the tranny