Any games that feature funny little creatures?

Any games that feature funny little creatures?

Attached: 8F35565A-515E-4F9F-AF62-E757C95E437D.png (431x412, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ma18yo55CXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

god hand

black baby youtube.com/watch?v=Ma18yo55CXg

There are a huge amount of games with manlets ("men" under 5'11) in. Far too many to list.

Attached: e94.png (403x373, 55K)

>it's a mick episode

Attached: 1542600966057.png (808x805, 817K)

what about funny little dancing critters?

haven't watched in ages because of mick and tomar combo. tomar is fine as a straight man, but mick annoys me to no end and never stops talking about himself, he kills chris' momentum

Attached: tenor[1].gif (230x300, 468K)

do people watch other people sit and make shitty jokes while belching into the mic because they themselves have no friends?

Attached: C2845454-4267-4C3F-B7B0-501008ECE3C3.png (400x400, 33K)

Attached: god.gif (246x400, 250K)

Still waiting

Attached: WANWANGAMES.png (1000x667, 549K)

mick unironically makes me miss lyle

yes

yeah thats actually the reason, i wish zach was my friend

Attached: 1548606430915.gif (248x248, 55K)

this, mick is annoying and lyle was even worse. The best we've gotten as of late was nakeyjakey in the oney demon's souls series

lyle was shit but had his moments when he wasn't being try hard. all mick has are his voices and he's just not entertaining, he's aggressively unfunny

haha i really like that little guy do you think i can save that?

Nakeyjake was so comfy to watch him and Chris, I hope he comes back one day playing whatever they want

check out this sick shit I found

Attached: funny sick.gif (320x260, 1.03M)

overlord

i self insert as zach

god fucking dammit

I know what you guys mean about hating on Mick, but there's no way he's worse than Lyle right?

hehe go for it my friend it is all yours :)

I could've shook hands with all of them. Pico day always sounded fun and I wanted to go but I assumed it was somewhere far away. Then I found out SleepyCast lived in Philly. Then I found out NewGrounds HQ was 15 fucking minutes away from where I lived. One of my biggest regrets.

oh my fucking god

How do I get rid of manboobs guys? I'm not even that fat but I have prominent manboobs, should I just lose weight and keep losing weight and they'll eventually disappear?

imagine if lyles biggest thing to fall back on was peepee poopoo fart jokes

I like Lyle and want him back.

I think Mick is fine, Lyle is honestly the worst, which is unfortunate because so many zach vids feature Lyle, who is about 10dbs louder than the rest of the fellas talking.

Nope, you probably got gyno like me, it will increase with time, try getting surgery before it gets too big

I LOVE MY FRIEND SIMULATORS
SLEEPYCAST AND ONEY PLAYS IS SO (((COMFY))) BROS

you have a goblin body my friend, boobies are your destiny

nakeyjakey felt like they were constantly trying to get something funny going but it felt like a constant act where both where just trying to find the fun in their talk

i find him to be significantly worse than lyle.
lyle's biggest problem is that he would never break a sentence and would talk over people. mick doesn't do this as much but he's overall just far less funny and genuinely annoying.

this, i wish sleepycabin came back

This but unironically with CSB

I watch them while I'm eating so I can at least watch games when I'm not playing them

Agreed. Tomar + Zach is the best combo by far. Zach and Chris solo is also amazing. Lyle makes me feel physically uncomfortable whenever he speaks.

Moobs are hard to get rid of. Either you have lots of estrogen in your body for some reason, can keep trimming down on fat and maybe do chest exercises to turn them into pecs, or worst case scenario you are diseased like this user

Why hasn't oney used his letsplay money to rescue Stamper yet?

unironically this, it was great

try keto and omad

mick tried to help stamper like 200 times but he just ghosts everyone that tries to help

>Lyle is bad
>Mick is bad
Really not feeling these opinions, lads. Personally, I skip every episode with ding dong/julian.

stamper won't leave his ghetto queens behind

When are they gonna finish this?

Attached: 08DF1D6C-16ED-48A3-8ACD-EE4582404F76.gif (360x295, 1.3M)

>The episode he starts ranting about how men should never hug one another
>The episode where he talks really creepily about how his neighbour is hot and he "shouldnt be allowed to know where she lives"
I think theres something wrong with him

Fuck you. Nakeyjakey was max comfy. It wasn't forced at all, just two dudes having some fun playing video games.

I hate this edgy jew goblin and I'm not afraid to say it

Lose weight and increase your testosterone

Stamper's body is rotting in a crack den somewhere

It's a Tomar and Zach episode.

Attached: peak comfy.png (802x802, 794K)

Is he still making a cookbook on twitter?

ah, California

WHEN IS THE GOBLIN RETURNING

I MISS ZACH

zach and michael cusack are working on something then returning to their stream

Attached: D1vCD-kUkAAizam[1].png (826x893, 211K)

>actively hiding The Shrimp Rumor

yeah ok zach

PESKY PESKY THING

Stamper doesn't want help.

His "Dudes shouldn't hug" rant was actually pathetic

Link?

He moved to Texas recently.

Too busy rn, it was during Spiderman 2 if I remember correctly, when they were fighting Shocker

got the gist of it?
what made it pathetic?

HAHA LOUD.copypasta

just the argument "men cant hug other men" is already pathetic

For one thing the idea itself is very sad, you'd have to be pretty insecure to not hug, say, your brother or best friend.
But since he's also challenged on it, he goes into this weird ramble where he talks about how "men should never touch like that" and "If someone approaches me with a hug, Ill do it but I feel sick". Hes clearly got intimacy issues

>hey user what would you do if your wife got hit by a brick flying from a car and died

I'd kill myself

>But then tiny Hitler cloned your dead wife and fucked her

Thats not what your wife would want

I'm already dead, nigger. Nothing past that matters.

I'm already dead so I can't do anything

thats not a good way of seeing it
if i had a wife i would want her to still be mine even though im dead

>i would still want
No you wouldn't, because you're dead. You can't want, think or do anything when you're dead.
That's the end of the road.

>chris, zach and corey will never ever make funny animations again

Attached: 1529431814041.jpg (800x800, 410K)

Stop being an edgelord faggot. I do not want that, now, I am alive and thats how I feel. U n d e r s t a n d?

HEY CHRIS WHAT IF JOE ROGAN CAME UP TO YOU AND SAID THE N WORD
I WANT THIS LITTLE MONKEY TO DO A DANCE
WHAT WOULD YOU DO CHRIS IF YOUR BEST FRIEND WAS AN INCEL
CHRIS WOULD YOU DO IF BEN SHAPRIO WAS DEBATING DONKEY KONG AND TOTALLY OWNING HIM
yeah real funny stuff

This faggot always sounds like he's talking in a box, and is always mumbling

>hey tomar what would you do if we kidnapped your wife and gangbanged her for a week straight without giving her food or water then send you pictures of us defiling her body and then dump her in the woods to be eaten by wild animals
Jesus christ Chris

>edgelord
Are you autistic? How the fuck is that edgy?
When you're dead, what you want doesn't matter unless you write it into your will. Maybe you should grow up.

yes it does
wills are just paper

You're confirmed autistic, then.

Lmao imagine being so buttblasted over not funding a youtuber funny you actively seek out threads on them and type out spergy paragraphs in all caps to let strangers know that you do not find them funny.

What would you do if you saw Ronald MacDonald squeeze pus from his big red nose into a child’s burger?

>Heh, I dont feel attached to my loved ones cause when youy dead everythings over. Emotional commiment? Love? I just dont understand these concepts cause Im so smart! I just dont get it!
Youre impressing no one buddy.

I just want to know what JohnnyUtahNG looks like. And not that old video of him and egayraptor either

Attached: image.jpg (500x483, 191K)

This.

I unironically binge sleepycabin on a near obsessive basis. There really are no podcasts like it

>quick replying to an OP on Yea Forums is apparently being buttblasted
lmao looks like I hit a nerve dont worry I'll cheer your zoomer brain up
CHRIS WOULD YOU DO IF SASQUATCH WAS DANCING IN SHADOWS OVER THERE

Fat and bald.

He's ten years older than anyone else and is not a faggot hipster like Arin so he most likely looks just the same as that video

Oh my god he's still going

what's wrong with stamper? I thought he had his shit together

but they literally all still do, including the game and actual legitimate jobs in he animation business. AND still random youtube shit. they just actually have shit going on dude

He is, but every time he has somethign going on in his favor he feels the need to sabotage it otherwise he has mental breakdowns.