OK, Yea Forums, here's an important question about game mechanics for you

OK, Yea Forums, here's an important question about game mechanics for you.

Situation like the one in pic related, you see an enemy, you pull out your 'nade, you look him in the eye, and you throw it.

Where should the grenade go?

Attached: Untitled.png (2332x1442, 72K)

At his weapon. That way you disarm him in case the grenade is a dud.

fps is stupid

B is for casuals and stunts any potential creative use of a grenade throw. Obviously A.

Why don't grenades with sights exist?

>Obviously A
>When the dude can just kick it back
Dumb

B, also jumping and sprinting should throw it further.

A is probably better for throwing through doors, windows, etc.
But B is probably easier to get distance right, because it just goes where you're pointing.

Name 2 games that do B

B kan headbut it back, or catch it in his mouth and launch it from his colon you retard

I choose C: grenades in games are fucking crap just use your gun

GTAV is one

He just went on to talk about creative throws and you say "oh he'll just kick it back."
Walk backward, look up higher, then throw it. The reverse momentum will have it blow right in front of his face. If it doesn't kill him, the explosion is a temporary smoke that obscures his entire field of view but very little of yours.

>headbutting grenades
DUMB
you know how hard a grenade is? It's like headbutting a brick. Who cares about the explosion if you just knock yourself out first

It's not about where you'd want it to land, but how throwing a grenade should function. How is this not obvious?

What happens if your target is too far away?

That's retarded. You want to be able to throw it anywhere. In what kind of shitty game can you only throw it at specific spots, other than turn based rpg like XCOM?

Agreed
What's the optimal means of delivering that grenade to its destination, A or B

the question isn't about placement of grenades. its asking this, Should the grenade land where your crosshair points or should it have a trajectory (meaning you would have to aim above the head for it to curve and hit the head). you could still throw it in the same places (in fact A would allow for MORE grenade throws than B)

You're a really shitty artist, you know that?

By moving in a straight line before being affected by gravity, the player can quickly gauge how high they need to aim to throw certain distances. The grenade always being released a a trajectory above where the player aims only assists in throwing in a straight line.
I'm guessing you're not too familiar with FPSs

I mean. The OP literally said "Where SHOULD it go". That's as much information as I needed to understand where he was going with it.
You might have a learning disability.

A

B is for shit like xcom.

You'd seriously have to be retarded to even consider B a viable option

Nigga he's trolling you. Note how he didn't respond to , because he doesn't want to say anything that could be construed as a valid answer. He's trying so hard to sound retarded that it should be obvious at this point.
How old are you

Bang and clear

Attached: 1555956248219.png (2332x814, 21K)