A friendly reminder that this was banned in "competitive TF2" just because it could get a heavy to the mid fight

A friendly reminder that this was banned in "competitive TF2" just because it could get a heavy to the mid fight

Attached: 90px-Backpack_Buffalo_Steak_Sandvich.png (90x90, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/stats/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

heavy shouldn't be fast

How many weapons are banned in competitive tf2?

Attached: 1401672941086.png (500x377, 221K)

and why does this matter enough to be posted on Yea Forums?

Comp tf2 is a joke where anything that could stop soldier is banned

Competitive TF2 always is and will be retarded because of the community's stranglehold on what's prohibited. The definition of "no fun allowed".

>all those cosmetics and taunts that are banned

Competitive players don't value changing strategies or varied gameplay. They want to play the same match over and over again, and anything that forces them to leave their meta is seen as unfit for the game.

>competitive TF2
Reminder that the last time Valve listened to compfags all we got was that shitty matchmaking and some fun weapons needed to the ground.

Attached: 1457166025781.png (500x470, 260K)

Who gives a shit what compfags think. There's only 200 of them. Oddly they add 100's of these retarded medals for them every update.

Why can't you fags stop complaining about a mode no one plays? If you hate it so much just ignore it?

because it affects the normal game you dumb fuck?

>competitive
>video games
There isn't much more of a cancer in the video game community that you comp and esports faggots. Please find another hobby and leave this board.

they play tf2 so they clearly suffer from mental illness and or retardation, all they can do is complain without realizing tf2 is dead.

Unironically because it fucks over
>Taunts
OP as fuck. Helps you scout for information without exposing yourself.

*fucks spies over

>You
I don't play that mode I think it's garbage but it doesn't change the fact you faggots can't shut up about muh competitive boogeyman when it's the devs being retarded for trying to get the overtrash audience.

>item makes a class capable of challenging scout+medic+demoman meta
>it's banned

Attached: 1539949081739.jpg (310x422, 37K)

>TF2 is dead
Doubtful seeing as it's living in your head just fine.

user, it's simply not FUN to have a meta besides the one the top of the community who decides the banlist decided is fun.

Competitive tf2 has always been a joke, people started giving it a bigger spotlight because of the sudden success of Overwatch (which faded in a year or less, go figure).
Now that Overwatch is being ignored, the same is happening to the tf2 competitive scene.

>watch 6v6 competitive for the first time a few days ago
>see engineer, sniper, pyro, heavy and spy
wtf Yea Forums told me they only played soldier demo scout and medic???

>competitive TF2

Attached: SMILE.png (900x1080, 1.78M)

>see engineer, sniper, pyro, heavy and spy
"See" doesn't mean anything.
It could have been a training match, or a very unique situation or simply a team that has been steamrolled in a matter of seconds.

>Jungle Inferno gives the Pyro four new items
>comp bans half of them immediately and never unbans them (and a third is banned in a more obscure 4v4 format that's probably even more no-fun-allowed than 6s)

Attached: abel.png (480x480, 40K)

Hi compfag!

Imagine if someone turned on an mri machine near his fat ass. What do you think would happen to his mouth?

it was a tournament in copenhagen

That doesn't change what I wrote at all.

well it means it wasn't a training match. i saw engineer and sniper practically every game on last and heavy quite frequently.

you forgot Soldier

competitive tf2 has got to be one of the WORST cases of people trying to force esports into a game that is 100% made for casual fun and not serious at all

it's like melee but even worse because in this case the retarded devs actually encouraged it and ruined the game even more than it already was

yes but MY favourite class can't be optimally run every game so comp is bad!!1!!1 comp bans everything and it's not fun!!!!

Is casual tf2 still popular?

store.steampowered.com/stats/