Who will you main in Team Sonic Racing?

Who will you main in Team Sonic Racing?

Attached: D4sIoY-U4AY7poM (1).jpg (2048x1433, 398K)

I will main Venice the Mink in Team Sonic Racingg for the Nintendoâ„¢ Switchâ„¢

Attached: IMG_2196.jpg (792x613, 79K)

no you won't

Mostly Sonic, probably. I'm a boring fuck. I'm doing the same thing for Crash Team Racing, I'll stick with Crash.
However, I'll probably use Blaze, Knuckles, Silver, and Big as well. I may at least try out everyone except Zavok

Attached: TSRTEAMUP28.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

Alex Kidd, Opa-Opa, and Sonic.

translation?

Metal and the Chao

Sorry user, the first All Stars Racing is probably more your taste, since Opa Opa got cut from Transformed

Knuckles as always.

For my team, I'll probably stick with the main trio or make a team consisting of Knuckles, Shadow, and the Chao

Eggman obviously

I guess Cream if I buy it, Cream was always broken as fuck in sonic games she was playable in

She's not playable in Team Sonic Racing

Attached: 17760.jpg (1180x1792, 829K)

user, I..

Attached: Team_Sonic_Racing_Team_Rose.jpg (1920x1550, 954K)

well that's disappointing. the series has alot of characters how small is the roster for this game

Fang, Espio, and Big. Going Team Purple here.

Yeah, I was really disappointed that Cream wasn't playable either.
They could have had her with Amy and Big, while the Chao could form a team with Tikal and Chaos.

There's only 15 characters even though they could have worked in about 21-24, unfortunately. Probably SEGA's mandate that led to them only going for 15 characters. The last 3 not in this image are Eggman, Metal Sonic, and Zavok.
Espio and Fang aren't in, sadly. But you can at least paint your cars purple and it has Blaze in it.

Attached: DnllrOQUwAAKHpX.jpg (749x423, 73K)

I had the same idea myself. But if they do DLC I definitely hope they have Cream with Vanilla and Gemerl.

Just give me Vanilla. Come on, it's Easter

>Silver, from the future
>Blaze, from another dimension

I just realized all of these models are reused from Forces and the Olympic games so where are Sticks, the rogues, Charmy, Espio and Eggman Nega? Who asked for Zavok? isn't it out of character for him to be with Eggman considering he tried to kill the guy for enslaving him prior to this then went on to try and genocide the entire planet because why the fuck not?

Weak, dude.

The renders in that pic are new, and they likely reused the same models from the All Stars games for the returning characters. I have no clue why they didn't include the Babylon Rogues or Eggman Nega though.
Charmy and Espio likely didn't make the cut because of the roster limit and because they wanted each character to have a unique song play for their Team Ultimate, but an easy fix is to just have each member of the Chaotix have different instruments used for their variation of the song.
Zavok apparently has his own motives in the game's story, but I guess we'll have to wait and see what they are.

Attached: teameggman12.jpg (1000x563, 152K)

This is really just a pathetic roster. What is SEGA thinking??

Like, what the hell are they doing? They're releasing a kart racing game that nobody understands because it's gimmick isn't about coming first. It has one of the worst rosters ever imaginable and the racing tracks are bare minimum.

Why bother releasing this game?? Against Crash Team Racing?? Is this some kind of industry sabotage by someone trying to ruin SEGA/Sonic brand??

Attached: D3ur6ubWsAEPZIH.jpg large.jpg (462x356, 35K)

My main man Shadow.

Attached: 1531278263184.jpg (736x875, 62K)

Its a miracle we got blaze desu

Yeah, I agree.
Well, they have stated yet again and even more recently shown that you don't have to use the team mechanics if you find them confusing or frustrating (to me they seem pretty simple for the most part). There's solo races.
Not to mention there's some neat tracks that they don't show in action often. Like the one with the Death Egg Robot, the volcano track where you can drive on lava, or the ones with cameos on the stages.

Attached: D3KLAbIX4AElEN6.jpg (1000x563, 151K)

what next after Team Sonic Racing?

Would love to see Sumo Digital someday make a new game that's part of the SEGA Superstars subseries but isn't racing.

Tails Adventure 2

>Well, they have stated yet again and even more recently shown that you don't have to use the team mechanics if you find them confusing or frustrating (to me they seem pretty simple for the most part). There's solo races.

That really is not comforting at all. That means they've created a game based around a gimmick (a good idea, a kart racer in 2019 should have something to make it stand out), but because the gimmick was not properly explained or not good, they've gotten cold feet and are promoting a vanilla mode that the game most certainly wasn't designed around.
Like, how does a solo race even work considering one third of the cast is dedicated to just being functionally far better at going fast than the other 2 thirds.

This game is a mess. From a business perspective, SEGA should probably just scrap this whole game, it is GOING to be a failure critically and commercially. There is no positive buzz around this game, there is barely any buzz around it at all. It delayed itself to go up against Crash Team Racing.

SEGA should just put this game in a vault, and then release it "for free" with their next big Sonic game. That would be a good business strategy. Players would flock to buying the next Sonic game because they'd be getting "two for one", even if the Kart Racer is some half-baked thing they'd never consider buying normally.

Attached: 1527787404811.gif (640x640, 1.28M)

You realize that you can take shortcuts with Technique characters and open up ones with Power types too, right? They said that as well, and designed the tracks to accomodate the types and the team mechanics.
The game gets more positive buzz the more they show, I don't know what you're talking about. So many people love the cartoon, and both the recent trailers have people talking as well.

I'd love Sumo to make an arcade racer instead of a kart racer, especially if the refugees from Blackrock (Split/Second) and Bizarre Creations (PGR and Blur) are still there.

I'd rather have a successor to Sonic R than a downgrade from Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing
>on-foot racing
>Classic style visuals and cast
>32 maps
>70 missions in a "Mission Mode" similar to Mario Kart DS's
>"Adventure Mode" similar to Diddy Kong Racing or Crash Team Racing, featuring a story, a large and varied overworld, boss races, and various challenge trials

Depends, who are the confirmed characters?
Does every character need a "Speed, Strength, Technical" pairing ala Sonic Heroes? If so that's incredibly lame and horribly limits the amount of characters.

Fuck that, just brink back Sonic Riders.

>Team Rose and Team Chaotix left incomplete

What the FUCK, this roster is literal trash.

Every character has their own specific type like Heroes did, yes. Only 5 teams of 3, so 15 characters. However, you can make up your own teams with any types you want

Tails (male)

I agree, but I hoping they at least try to expand the roster a bit post launch

>how does a solo race even work considering one third of the cast is dedicated to just being functionally far better at going fast than the other 2 thirds.

are you for real

>15
That's actually not that bad but still, compared to how many characters there are in Sonic they easily could've hit 25.

Is Sticks in the game? I actually liked her in the show and comics.

only the best

Attached: I'M THE COOLEST.gif (326x300, 796K)

She isn't, no. And yeah I agree, they could easily have had 7 or 8 teams in the base game, but there's always DLC, I guess.

Post roster improvements

I will actually buy this game if they add pic related

Attached: images.jpg (248x203, 8K)

>just brink back something far more limited and generic
No way fag.

>Sonic Underground DLC
>song kick in

>Opa-Opa
ahah good joke

It still hurts.

Roster would be fine if they decided to add these:
>Team Advance
Vanilla, Cream, Gemerl
>Team Chaotix
Espio, Charmy, Heavy
>Team Babylon
Jet, Wave, Storm
Would be neat to see them have a team from the old cartoon, but the most I see them doing to reference that is bringing back Sonic Says loading screens

Attached: FB_IMG_1550670083844.jpg (960x568, 61K)

>Manic and Sonia get added as playable characters
Neat reference, but that's one of many mistakes Sega wants to forget forever. Speaking of which:
>Sticks will never ever make an appearance again because of Boom
This saddens me.