Jax saving black people from slavery is currently triggering white people

>Jax saving black people from slavery is currently triggering white people

Attached: jax.png (1276x713, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gJz2Tgt3jvs
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
benthamopen.com/contents/pdf/TOPSYJ/TOPSYJ-3-9.pdf
files.osf.io/v1/resources/8a8jk/providers/osfstorage/58af3d929ad5a10200a40c05?action=download&version=1&direct
archive.is/FTRTu
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000852
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought the girl on thr left was his white sex slave or somthing. H

But why did he turn himself into a Cromagnon Man?

Attached: Cromagnon-Man.jpg (162x226, 40K)

Why didn't he just make world peace for everyone?

I feel sorry for black people who try to recapture elements of their African heritage that they know nothing about. Kind of like the generic "white heritage" of white supremacists.

Because it's ok to be pro black.

He literally made an ethno-state

Shutupshutupshutupshutup SHUT UP
YOU SHILL FAGGOTS ARE SO OBVIOUS
NOBODY CARES ABOUT MUSLIM KOMBAT 11

ITS A FUCKING FLOP
83 METACRITIC
GO AWAY

Attached: 1555394534082.jpg (1379x900, 120K)

>that art

Jesus lord

Fuck off, filthy nigger

Attached: Image3.jpg (1920x1080, 398K)

>Jax saving black people from slavery is currently triggering Raiden
ftfy

The thing that triggers me is that this is what white peiple think black people obsess about.

No American bred nigga, especially that achieved military success like Jax, would give a fuck about that.

Im more angry NRS using Jax for this kind of bullshit

It's specially cringey in depictions like this, where they think skyscrapers and shit in Africa would have happened if not for slavery, they're completely ignoring that without slavery, entire empires would have never risen in the firs place, if slavery never happened all of us would be about 100 years backwards technologically.

>Jax goes from a red blooded American hero to someone who resents his country and life enough to effectively undo it in favor of a life in a place he has never been effectively pushing the message that you cannot be black and patriotic

It’s shit.

because niggers are selfish and cruel

>saving from slavery
>when they bought slaves from their BLACK masters in Africa
lmaoooo dab on this historylet

>pushing the message that you cannot be black and patriotic
Damn, NRS is kinda racist.

Detroit went to shit because the factories were shut down and no work could be found there, which deevaluated the surrounding area.
The poor moved in long after the middle class disappeared.
All problems are rooted in the economy

>Damn, NRS is kinda racist.
The current "woke" far-left ideology embraces concepts like racial segregation and discrimination while calling itself progressive. It's genuinely infuriating. It's the most backwards bullshit imaginable.

I know its just a drawing which can be "QUALITY" but he does look like a Homo Erectus here.

It doesn't even look like Jax, they draw a Homo Erectus.

Attached: zv5.png (1064x578, 738K)

Literally Wakanda.

Fun fact: the Europeans ending the TransAtlantic Slave Trade wasn't done out of some humanitarian interest in the African's well being, it was a calculated move to destroy the West African economy, allowing for Britain to economically dominate the region.

I mean, hell. You have them telling interracial couples they shouldn't be together these days. That's how insane their bullshit's gotten.

His jimmies aren't rustled

Attached: v21xb.jpg (700x390, 281K)

So he made it so his daughter never existed so he can fuck whores?

Not all problems but a lot of problems are rooted in the economy. The rising suicide rates in highly socialized and successful nations like the Netherlands show that conclusion.

slavery didn't make Africa miserable. Africans did.

Sonya had the cringiest ending.

They've hurt themselves in their confusion.

Also he killed his family and millions in the present timeline for this. Jax is the ultimate villain.

Who cares. Kabal and Sarena best ending.

If some Svyatopol in his game saves Slavs from mongoloids I'd be as much triggered. You just can't understand why, Jamal.

>thinks keeping out the wh*toids is going to end slavery
LOL

Attached: 1554205448603.jpg (1199x1491, 226K)

>allowing for Britain to economically dominate the region.

Attached: da7y9wz-4073c547-0d47-4a38-a851-652a0f16fcb2.png (736x708, 534K)

it's over

>this implies that blacks that weren't enslaved wouldn't just be still living in mud huts
>implying blacks living in america shouldn't be thankful that they live here and arent eating mud cookies in africa
Seriously, blacks in america should be fucking thanful they live here and not back in africa, gaurantee you if you offered them to move to africa almost all of them would say no, I woulda loved it if we never bought and brought enslaved blacks, that way the civil war might not of happened, and we wouldn't have to deal with this horseshit about slavery all the time.

Dont these people know it was the blacks enslaving other blacks?
Hell they are still going at it on the CURRENT YEAR with no signs of stopping

>Europeans ending the TransAtlantic Slave Trade wasn't done out of some humanitarian interest
There wasn't just 1 factor that went into the British deciding to end slavery and enforcing their decision on others. Some of them will have been economical, some of them will have been humanitarian.

the ol socioeconomic meme

This is it.

I think it might be more that people take exception to the idea that, if it weren't for white people, then Wakanda would literally exist.

Would Africa be a thriving world power without white slavers? Maybe, but history is far too complex to say.

Also we're bringing fucking politics into a game about fighting demons from another realm in a kung-fu tournament.

Sorry to destroy your fantasy nigger

Attached: 1547730383458.png (1187x757, 230K)

kek

>all men want asian women
>except asian men because they actually know better

Women are shit all over the world, thats the final pill

>Dating sites data
Not him but this is embarrassing and you should stop

>white nationalism BAD
>black nationalism GOOD

Kangz Foeve

Wuz

>M-MUH INFOGRAPH!
meanwhile tyrone is fucking your wife while you are bing bing wahooing

this kind of stuff, may be to interpretation.
Forexample, with the Black panter villain, Killmonger?
The first times he was saying "I want to give guns to the poor so they can revel and take over, and make a equal world" that was fine, but then i think he started to imply he was going to give it to just black poor people? I recall he saying stuff like "our people" and "our kind", If that is the case, it stop being about "support the poor that have no other option" and is more of "the blacks are the only victims", which make it about race instead of just humans.
but I may be miss remembering, so maybe the point isnt about race, but just slavery.

Attached: OVR_Baptiste_Intro.0.jpg (1200x800, 188K)

Well yeah, this is a white supremacist site. Did you think they would like this?

Attached: 1555802886487.gif (250x250, 488K)

Asian domination

Attached: F76C3B06-C792-48ED-A828-241EB8916225.jpg (1536x2048, 313K)

Why is the art so shit? Is it because NRS' new idealogy tells them to hire based on oppression points rather than merit? So they ended up with a team of people of which not a single one can draw well? Yikes

>this is a white supremacist site
/pol/ maybe, but Yea Forums is for BLACK KINGS

>Black people
>In my country

lol

Killmonger literally talks about killing white children. It was a race thing for him, and I think that may have been the point.

I like how it took him two timelines before he got it right

Niggers ?

Attached: robbie-rotten.jpg (2048x1536, 241K)

True. But Whites took it too far with all that Curse of Ham crap they learned from Jews. They took regular slavery to never-before-seen levels religious zealotry. The Judaic Talmud created the Curse story, and rich Jews pushed it onto stupid White Christians into thinking God and the Bible wanted them to have African slaves. This was then used against White people to fuck them over later.

Who's fault is it really. They shouldn't've listened to the Talmudic Jews.

This.

deluded cracker is embarrassing himself again

niggers are ugly, smell and are stupid. when I see monkeys in a zoo it reminds me of them.
t. jap

Attached: 1555792666506.webm (640x360, 342K)

Pretty sure that shit is triggering me too, because he just killed off generations of black people, black people with European and or Native American blood/history and those born from it. He didn't even completely remove slavery, just from the time he knew of.

Attached: 1360727210570.gif (249x229, 494K)

I didn't really believe in white fragility until people got triggered by this.

>Makes the world a better place for everyone with godlike time travel powers
>but a Black man did it and Africa isn't a shithole now
>in a throwaway fighting game non canon ending

Oh sure. It screwed with America's cotton economy, it helped weaken Brazil and the northern reaches of South America, opening them up for economic dominance. But any and all humanitarian arguments were just used for a casus belli, a way to bullshit the gullible into supporting the maneuver. Otherwise the slave trade would've ended centuries ago. The lionization of what was just a yet another maneuver of economic warfare is a sign of progressives buying their own bullshit, which is a dangerous thing.

Learn what nationalism means.

what the literal fuck are you talking about

Nothing wrong with CP besides being illegal, but being a fatfuck should be punished.

blacks triggered by stats yet again

reminder more whites spilled their blood trying to free slaves during the american civil war than africans who died in captivity

>Race mixing with niggers is White genocide. It's a real threat!
>lol White women don't want niggers. Here's proof!
You gotta choose one. Plus kek @ online dating.

Remember how in MK9 his victory pose was whipping out the Stars and Stripes and wrapping it around him like a blanket

what happens when you see them on your TV stations and they speak japanese
I dont know why you allow that to happen

If he really cared about humanity he would have done what Raiden did

Poor Jax, he is basically the only colored MK character that matters and all they ever do is remake his character into what corporate committees think a black person should act like

Yea Forums just wants to be mad about anything. Being triggered by shit writing is a legit motive imho

Why was it so much better than any nu-NRS game?

Attached: Mortal-Kombat-9-Cover.png (735x526, 707K)

You have no idea, because you haven't studied history. Look up The Curse of Ham.

So Jax made sure only european immigrants came to the Americas, turning it into a literal white paradise? Why do we hate this again?

>Race mixing with niggers is White genocide. It's a real threat!

Who are you quoting?

Imagine how far the fringe right has dropped that the idea that "slaver is bad" offends them.

These are people that get their entire worldview from ant-sjw youtube channels

Attached: 12952428.jpg (1025x1429, 491K)

>far left pushing for segregation
man I wish

Attached: 1554857905125.jpg (460x299, 40K)

i hope the irony of this picture is not lost on you

>t. ResetEra

very progressive. like hitler

Pathetic cope

Kek

Why do successful black cities only exist in fiction or fantasy?

Attached: think or miss.jpg (660x660, 20K)

dumbass cracker embarrassing himself... yet... again

"stats" aren't part of their culture

Wouldn't Jax stopping slavery in America most likely make him cease to exist?

Attached: 1497999233925.png (256x256, 53K)

White interference

It’s not far off from happening. My gf gets so much shit from her heavily democratic family for dating me because I’m white and she’s black.

Her mom and sisters keep telling her stuff like “black is beautiful” and “don’t be afraid to have dark children” whenever she goes home.

They basically are

Wow dude are you calling black people poor?

>more political shit in western games

when will it end?

you are a race traitor and will make disgusting mutt children, and black pussy isn't even that good

Attached: 1553769094630.jpg (758x878, 118K)

After a while whites thought it was their god given right to be genetically superior to blacks, that it was gods will to own slaves and shit.

But whites have interfered with each other throughout Europe for all of human history but great cities still exist today?

and you allow it to happen?
Wow what a fucking cuck

Seethe more

>Take it from me, the virgin who spends a considerable amount of time on Yea Forums complaining about political shit

DeNiro is ugly as fuck he was destined to have hideous children no matter what.

It all happens behind my back, she tells me it because it bugs her so much and we don’t really visit them much anymore anyways.

She knows it’s bullshit and wants it to stop but I can’t really do much else.

Grow a brain and learn a little bit of history

Oh no no no

Attached: SJW Japan.jpg (2257x2989, 1.36M)

i dont drop by this website for more than an hour a day, faggot, but keep on having low IQ and health problem filled children, I can't stop you.

Attached: 1548716235168.jpg (1024x660, 131K)

The curse of Ham was understood in Jewish, and later Catholic and Orthodox, tradition as not applying to his descendants, but falling just on him and his sons.

Blame the Protestants for this one not the Jews you historically inept retard.

Made right before the gaming industry got pozzed and was made to please fans.

Patriotism is stupid to begin with but being black AND patriotic is full retard. They don't see the bigger picture

You spent just an hour here but you always just happen to find the political threads to dump your stormfront memes huh

Have some rationality.

Attached: 1555827079770.jpg (3024x4032, 2.36M)

>j-just google it
Great argument Tyrone

Funny right? I ok to be a black nationalist, but "how dare you be a white nationalist?!" "You fucking racist"

Alright man good luck, but Id walk in there and tell them all to suck my big white cock racist fucks

Jax saved black people from their own self imposed nigger culture?

>Japan gets fucking nuked
>still one of the most successful economies in the world
>blacks sell their own people into slavery 300 years ago
>still crying about it and living in mudhuts
Makes ya think....

You're so clearly wrong that a simple google search would prove it, though you seem to be the kind of person who takes pride in being ignorant

>stormfront
anything online thats natsoc related is almost always a honeypot shit, and im not dropping "memes" im just speaking the truth, if your the same user dating the nigress for the sake of both your respective races find a woman of your race.

Attached: 1553769133321.png (819x800, 475K)

This.

Rich people don't move into industrial wastelands.

>still fails to mention a single successful modern black city today

Eat a bullet Schlomo. Patriotism is good.

based pedo defending leftist
orange man is indeed bad

DAS RIIIIIIIITEEEEEEEEE

>treating black people as some sort of special kids that need a pity tap on a shoulder
Damn. I bet that devs are 99% whites too.

I mean the idea of making people like you seethe so much makes dating her that much more attractive

WE

so uh if slavery never came to Africa, i.e, no one fucked with them. They'd still be chuckin' spears in some mad max looking hellscape right? How many animal species would go extinct from being over hunted, I mean they'd no longer have the white man's conservation efforts helping them so yea

I am black and I don't like it. If they did with any other black character I would not mind. Jax is the least person that would do this. But then MK barely has much black characters

Resurrected the series by staying faithfull to its roots and actually improving the gameplay formula

Patriotism is for the weak and simple minded.

Why do you leftypol subhumans worship niggers?

youtube.com/watch?v=gJz2Tgt3jvs
Africans are incapable of creating or sustaining civilisations. It is insulting to even suggest they do

>making people angry makes something degenerate look good
alright man, like I said, I cant stop you, all I can do is call you a faggot and warn you, for the sake of your kids and your race I strongly advise you to just find a woman of your own race.

Attached: 1547623410183.jpg (609x796, 51K)

>Knowing what nationalism means is worshiping black people

That's neat. They've always had xenophobic conservatism that was worse than America's and even their war crimes were some of the worst the world has ever seen. They've been more against gays despite even the most anti-LGBT politician admitting she had a crush on another woman while growing up. It's cool things are turning around for them.

>Civilisations

My guy, no matter what you do and how hard you shitpost. Interracial relationships are going to keep happening. I'm sorry that makes you so angry and fearful for your life. Maybe you should worry about things that actually affect you, you might have a better outlook.

>tries to talk about the correct interpretation of the Curse of Ham
>doesn't call it by correct name of Curse of Canaan.
Who are you trying to educate? lol. Furthermore, why even lie to everyone here when they can easily google "curse of ham" "slavery" right now in a new tab? You get zero out of exposing yourself.

>Blame the Protestants for this one not the Jews you historically inept retard.
You really wanna do this, don't you? Talmud Sanheidren 108b:
>The Sages taught: Three violated that directive and engaged in intercourse while in the ark, and all of them were punished for doing so. They are: The dog, and the raven, and Ham, son of Noah. The dog was punished in that it is bound; the raven was punished in that it spits, and *Ham was afflicted in that his skin turned black.*

The black skin (ie: the curse) followed his descendants according to the Talmud. But you wanna lie, because you think people are too lazy to look it up. That teaching and more were taught to Christians at the time about negroes. That, in combination with the passages about Ham's offspring "serving Japheth" were used to convince Whites God wanted them to have black slaves.

Stop lying. It's out there for anyone to see.

Dios mio....

What do you offer instead you paragon of power and intelligence?

We wuz time travellers n shiet nigga

>acknowledge disparity
>pity tap
You're going to find any sort of "justice" bad if you're consistent with this logic.

Faggot shit = cool

Non-faggot things = problematic

of course

>when your country is brown and filled with low IQ mutt children and your people are replaced it wont affect you and no matter how hard you try to spread awareness you cant stop it
hahaahahahaha alright man

Attached: 1553721510016.jpg (619x682, 246K)

>possible mk thread
>Its /pol/shit
Fucking pol niggers

Looks like a fat predator.

Attached: 4a3d34345f3fa800ce4fd77b39cd8e24.jpg (800x800, 98K)

You’re genuinely retarded. I used the same terminology you used, and a quote from a fucking idiot does not an argument make.

Interpretation as Africans being cursed to slavery because their ancestors laughed at Noah’s nakedness was rejected by all mainstream Jewish thinkers and all Church fathers and theologians until English Protestants used it as an excuse to justify slavery.

Would you say that Nrealm attempt to promote black and general diversity have instead made everyone more racist?

>TFW you realize ResetEra is invading Yea Forums

It feels like quite exclusively American thing. Black immigrants who come straight to west from Africa have practically zero kang fantasies since they kbow their roots. As bad as they can be, at least they don't larp as ancient Egyptians and shit.

El goblino de las americas...

>western devs keep putting politics in their game
>wtf stop talking about politics on Yea Forums!!!!

>I will cherrypick 3 people and use then to define literally every single human being that currently exists and has ever existed
Shit like this is why i come to these threads, you people are fucking hilarious

>save them from slavery
How when blacks were the ones enslaving them?

>"Cook"

>Japanese devs keep putting politics in their games
Fixed.

I'm hispanic and it triggers me that only non blacks saved black people from slavery but they get all the credit anyway.
Blacks are a bunch of ungratefulls.

Attached: 1552833885136.png (600x600, 236K)

>Shift Manager at Kfc

Attached: Capture.png (413x393, 338K)

>sonya creating the super god squad

Vs

>Jax creating nuwakanda out of nowhere, basically implying that he never gave a shit about his daughter or wife, taking into account Jacquis self sacrificial ending.

Yeah, you are an idiot, mate.

>evolution happens to animals but not people
come on man now thats just brainlet levels

Attached: 1551147088159m.jpg (1024x500, 52K)

The answer is unequivocally fucking no. Black kingdoms sold their own population into slavery. Tribes would concur other tribes and make them slaves.

Slavery and colonialism ended before most of the world industrialized and modernized. And yet Africa is still a shit hole.

There's no such thing as justice.

I think youre both faggots

Attached: 6966.gif (275x342, 231K)

Now THIS is autism

Attached: WHAT IN THE GODDAMN.gif (500x283, 1.54M)

As a half black person I am upset that white people keep forcing black people to be MUH RACE. White liberals are literally the reason blacks in America cry are so race obsessed instead of actually changing their nigger ways.

You can look up - for example - skeletal differences between different races.

but why are they all black though lol

It should, logically. What are the odds of his family tree being exactly the same in a completely different historical context?

yeah it's really funny

Attached: 1542104098931.jpg (236x184, 16K)

if you don't want to be slaved then stop being weak

hurr durr what is history and context hurr durr i drink lead water like a proud republican

Globalism's a bitch

You're thinking of globalism.

>the world government should be in control of everything cause that's how my life would be the easiest!
lel sheep

Top: Patriotic Christian conservative
Bottom: Cuck coalburner who got his mongrel vaccinated

Most white heritage people go back to vikings or romans.

Wasn’t this a Norm Macdonald bit

Real talk. How could you save black people with a time machine? How would that help? Stoping American slavery won’t make Africa any better.

>being patriotic but antivaxx
Doesn’t even make sense.

You just know some white liberal is just paddling his self on the back about it.

This one picture perfectly summarizes instagram. It just lacks the caption "Still having trouble finding a REAL MAN to help me raise my beautiful son Shawntavius."

>it takes a literal god with infinite iterations to turn africans into civilized people
Wow... NRS is full of racists, isn't it?

Unironically, stop American slavery.
Take away their argument that white people ruined Africa and shift the blame on mudslimes.

Africa cannot be saved in any way. Africans never even attempted to prove otherwise.

Hit or miss

Im not mad about it, i just dont think the ending fits his character after say the first 10 fucking games

Gentlemen remember no matter how shitty or unforgiving your life can be at times.... You are not a nigger. And will never be.

Attached: 1555867636483.png (1210x1000, 252K)

>i dont drop by this website for more than an hour a day, faggot
seething cope

The two beliefs are not mutually exclusive. Your post basically says "you have brown hair and your name is charles? How is that possible?"

Attached: file.png (1024x764, 595K)

Replace the population with literally any other race.

based and whitepilled

why would i lie about that, Yea Forums is fun to fuck about for a bit and then go do something else, you think i have prove myself to the faggots on this website?

Attached: 1554975128971.jpg (771x1024, 470K)

Why does he take his shoes off

No, virtue-signaling and shallow "blacks = white slavery" strawmen in every single piece of western (and now even translated) media are triggering everybody who isn't doped up on söylent.

Stopping the slave trade and imperialism might at least be an improvement. I don't think there's any magical solution though and there's the giant question of how you would do any of that with a time machine. Stopping the slave trade was ironically one of the justifications for European imperialism in Africa, but we can see that their involvement in the continent clearly wasn't altruistic (some of the most flagrant and well-known cases being Leopold's Congo, the Herero and Namaqua genocide and apartheid). And even today forms of neo-colonialism, IMF fuckery and whatever else persist.

What about other races that aren't black.
Do we matter

That picture is like the alt-right's dream, only with black people.

>being patriotic for a country that enslaved you and was built off your back while never compensating you

Are you retarded? Jax's storyline makes perfect sense you fucking triggered little Nazi faggot.

>let yourself get sold into slavery

>stay subservient for generations

>eventually wind up in white countries as a traded commodity for a hundred years or so

>whites literally set you free due to their own political squabbling

>blame da white man for slavery

Attached: 1548619228249.png (596x599, 894K)

>Yea Forums is mad over an alternate ending

Attached: 1302797982034.jpg (126x99, 3K)

I don't get why /pol/cucks screech so hard about shit like this honestly. white trash coalburners are so fucking easy to identify and avoid it's comical. they all fall into like two or three phenotypes, and make themselves even more obvious in person.

13%

Amen brother

poo in shoe if he cant make it

GOD i want to do NICE THINGS to SHEEVA

why wasnt this comic posted much earlier

Don't forget, you were sold into slavery by your own people to others of your own, then sold to white people who then set you free.

>dodges point to talk about muh dick

As always.

Is "cracker" the least offensive racial slur ever? It literally carries no weight at all.

>almost every character remakes the world(s) in their image or makes an ideal land for them in their endings
>HURR HOW DARE JAX MAKE AFRICA GREAT NIGGERS NEED TO BE IN PENS FUCKING OUR WIVES REEEEEEEEEE
Shut the fuck up.

If you're not at least 12% of the population in the greatest country in the world you don't matter

Attached: 1549857085740.png (645x512, 152K)

Wow I can nut to this.

cope more jew

Sounds like the average person who visits Yea Forums fampai.

It would help America by getting rid of that whole debacle, also you have time travel you can bring future tech and uplift them

>let yourself get sold into slavery
As opposed to just being murdered? Dunno what you expect a tribe of ungas with spears and clubs to do against cannons and flintlocks, but okay senpai
3/10 made me reply

wait are you saying black people are immortal

What about that three thousand five hundred year gap between the rise of civilisation and the rise of colonial powers?

Attached: 2018.jpg (190x169, 17K)

Always love it when psychopaths blame the victims of slavery for being slaves.

One is an oppressed people who have been downtrodden, enslaved and stripped of their identity feeling pride in themselves. And the other side are a buncha fucking losers who couldn't make it in the most prosperous and powerful civilizations which their own people rule so they resort to lashing out at other races.

Why the fuck is Killmonger a villain? Sounds like he is a hero more than anything else.

it's actually 83% in detroit. big surprise.

Same here, he was my favorite going all the way back to MKII on Genesis. Now he'll forever be tied to this low-hanging fruit because it's all the west can do now.

Thanks god no. Imagine how much crimes would an immortal nigger commit

So you would sell your comrades rather than fight your enemy with them, are you Jewish?

Shit b8

SEETHING wagecuck Bing bong karoshi
t. Blasian

A nigger once tried convince all other niggers to move back to Africa with him but none of them went with him.

What about Asia? I mean I agree that a western ideology in communism utterly destroyed China and killed over sixty million Chinese people, but that's not really a direct result of whitey.

thats really selfish, we need black men and white women together so i could get my daily dose of blacked porn

Attached: 87a47ad46fbf950d1121174093b6e52a.png (1400x1080, 1.1M)

Blacks "criminalizing" whites is like Robin Hood robbing the rich. Hardly can be called a crime. Besides, you owe them for 500 years of forced labor, hardship and death, faggot.

Fucking hot

You realize there is a country made for this exact reason? It's called Liberia.

Isn’t that sailor moon, a Japanese girl?

WRONG JAREK

THIS IS NOT A BRUTALITY

ITS A FATALITY

IMSOGAAAAAAAAAAAAY

SAILOR MOON NO

Why the fuck should they move back to Africa? They built America, they deserve its wealth and prosperity. And yet they are being denied their fair share because of fucking people like you.

>whites stay in their country
>blacks stay in theirs
And how is this triggering white supremacists exactly? It's just a retarded, poorly written "look at me wishing for world peace I'm such a good person" ending.

Attached: 1555654923340.gif (220x366, 77K)

>wanting children

Diversity is beautiful!

>asian men want latina women
Damn, they really want them some samba women.

Attached: Ruler_Quetz.png (350x350, 141K)

is this thread proof that paid shills and discord trannies have completely ruined this website by themselves?

Attached: 1478368638831.png (570x558, 117K)

>glasses
it's shit

>saving black people from slavery
But the Egyptians enslaved themselves and sold their slaves. What the fuck? Why does nobody read books anymore?

>denied their fair share
What laws?

Same here, it's not their fault their own African countries sent them to die/be enslaved by other tribes and sold to Arabs and Euros.

Kinda lame they keep blaming the wrong people for their issues though.

Interesting that /pol/tards aren't on the list of people that ruined the site.

>WAKANDA FOREVAAA

stupid fucking niggers
and sneaky fucking jews

Attached: 1554382429645.gif (480x360, 3.86M)

Do you unironically believe in phrenology you fucking simpleton? There is no scientific proof that white people are superior to everyone else.

/pol/tard annoyances are an effect moreso than a cause.

Why do you assume this is all about white people when they arent mentioned at all in the ending? Ending slavery in Africa would include not only colonists but other African slavers

Is that fucking pre model update chains from payday 2?

noice projection nigger

Jim crow laws aren't out of living memory. And that's ignoring the generations upon generations of families that lacked intergenerational wealth building capacity. Not to mention the psychological effects of having your culture literally stripped away from you, and having to build something out of nothing from it.

You're gonna get a bunch of screencaps from largely debunked work now, I hope you're happy.

Because the previous slide clearly only shows Europeans owning Blacks.

Literally who?

Why not do something about the slavery happening in Africa right now, today? People act like white peoplpe invented slavery and that American slavery is the only time it ever existed. Fucking Ameritards.

Both groups are retarded, brainlet.

Attached: black people can't be racist.png (629x849, 387K)

All the drug laws which disproportionately punish black people, all the crime laws which again target black people, the judicial system and police which unfairly target and punish blacks, all backed up by racist dipshits like you. America is a country built by blacks, and yet denies equal share to them.

No actually, any debt Britain (and therefore it's people) had to the world was paid off in full between 1939 and 1941 when we bled ourselves dry to stand alone against Fascism when we could have easily quit the war after the disaster in the Lowlands, which would have ended it then and there in Axis victory.

>literally made peace for every one
>whites still angry beyond belief
>"DA JOOOS DA JOOOOS"!

"Give me liberty or give me death"

-White men who would rather die than pay a 2 cent tax on tea

>skeletal differences = phrenology
>skeletal differences => whites are superior

Attached: brainlet.png (211x239, 5K)

this board has always hated women and black "people" why do you think people here play video games and watch anime? its to escape from women and blacks

>being black AND patriotic is full retard
If you're getting military benefits then why would it be? Its a good opportunity for broke niggas that couldn't or don't want to go to college. Shame on you for thinking that they need to see a bigger picture.

Attached: ptsd-soldier-crying.jpg (458x306, 79K)

Chibiusa suddenly starts darkening.

>One is an oppressed people who have been downtrodden, enslaved and stripped of their identity feeling pride in themselves. And the other side are a buncha fucking losers who couldn't make it in the most prosperous and powerful civilizations which their own people rule so they resort to lashing out at other races.

So white and black respectively? lmfao

>Jim crow laws aren't out of living memory.
In the past. Irrelevant.

> And that's ignoring the generations upon generations of families that lacked intergenerational wealth building capacity. Not to mention the psychological effects of having your culture literally stripped away from you, and having to build something out of nothing from it.

Being white doesn't give you a golden ticket to wealth. There are still a ton of poor white folks in the US.

In the end, it's ghetto culture, the victimhood mentality, that's keeping most of them down.

Jax was never enslaved. Fuck, his DAD was never a slave, his granddad probably wasn't either. He has nothing to do with slavery, and nuking literally everyone he grew up with and served in the military with so that he could feel better about America's history is fucking retarded.

Demoralization shill

>debunked
While I'm pretty sure some shit got over-exaggerated, and it actually is incorrect/racist to say every black person is retarded like some fags do, Africa in general would be in the stone age still if Asians and Europeans never set foot in there. Developmental rates speak for themselves.

Begone garbage

day 3 of this sperg bonanza. how long will you idiots keep hurling your shit at the walls over this

Military Service is a joke. Slaves that are lied too is all they are.

OK. Let's look at the implications here.
>current trends of Black Power; "And I'm not waiting centuries for people to get woke"
>Jax mentions slaves and shows white people and black people
>In the ending, everybody is black
If you want to cry, go ahead. I'm just pointing this out to you.

To extrapolate: Yes, black people were oppressed. There was a culture against shaming blacks (mostly in North America). There is no prejudice that divides humans, but that has always existed. Blacks who care about that shit hate all white people and the other way around, people who have been wronged by blacks tend to hate all blacks. The problem here is the application of individuals to a blanket generalisation.
What I am saying is: GOD DAMN, READ A BOOK. SLAVES WEREN'T INVENTED BY WHITE PEOPLE. YO KANGZ ENSLAVED YO ANCESTORS AN SOLD 'EM OUT TO "WHITEY"

The did my boy dirty. He was a proud soldier and a true American

Attached: 9526B148-3989-4F61-8164-505E817F04A9.gif (429x250, 1.53M)

military service is good, you're just some stupid weak fuck who is afraid to stand in uniform.

I don’t know what you mean by that I was just pointing out that that isn’t black on white if it’s sailor moon

>via slavery blacks get an introduction to civilization and rights
>in africa they still cannibalize each other, live in mud huts, have no right whatsoever, enslave each other
>their own tribes sell them out to the jews, who ship them to america
>wypipo give them food, shelter, teach them how to be an actual human being, send them to school teach them how to read
>later they get equal rights too by some literal fag
>we are opressed, dem ebil wypipo r da devil, we wuz kangs in africa, wytie took awai errthing
>feel guilty goy about slavery also remember the six jillion and don't take pride in your ancestors

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm~

Attached: HMMM.gif (480x270, 3.77M)

Stone Age. That's funny, you don't a damn thing about Africa besides their recent troubles.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840 'Do pigmentation and the melanocortin system modulate aggression and sexuality in humans as they do in other animals?'
>Studies find that darker pigmented people avg. higher levels of aggression and sexual activity and lower IQ.

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritable
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Black kids raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The avg. African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The avg. African-American IQ is 85 compared to the avg. White IQ of 100. IQ tests are not racially biased. IQ hereditability is 40-80%.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere but Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

The Black-White IQ gap is mostly genetic.
benthamopen.com/contents/pdf/TOPSYJ/TOPSYJ-3-9.pdf

IQ is 75% heritable among whites.
files.osf.io/v1/resources/8a8jk/providers/osfstorage/58af3d929ad5a10200a40c05?action=download&version=1&direct

IQ is about 80% heritable.
archive.is/FTRTu

France's IQ drops 4 points per decade because of African immigration
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000852
>Mongoloids are the most K evolved, Caucasoids less, and Negroids the least.

Attached: 1537208941455.gif (400x517, 382K)

>There is no scientific proof
Just three thousand years (and counting) of history.

Good going, brainlet pedo.

AHAHAHAHA

Oh yeah, you sure showed me with your obvious shitpost. How mad are you?

what triggers me is that they turned him into a generic BLM fuck, after all the shit he has been through do you think that he would be thinking about slavery?

>"There's no scientific proof whites are better"
>user posts scientific proof whites are better
>you cry about it

Attached: 1527266884650.jpg (1774x1979, 583K)

You don't need to prove niggers are dumb dude, we already know that. the other user is baiting.

>Jax makes a world of ethnostates where everyone is separate but equal.
The hero we need and deserve.

Attached: 1555192424547.jpg (779x797, 307K)

>current trends of Black Power; "And I'm not waiting centuries for people to get woke"

I dont understand. Elaborate on this.

>Jax mentions slaves and shows white people and black people

A lot of white people owned slaves

>In the ending, everybody is black

Because its Africa.

Why are you people always so dumb? Is it just going to end with slavery denial or something? Whats the end game of getting pissy about this stuff.

He has time travel powers, why not? He makes Africa a better place why is that bad?

You do realize that not even sjw's like erica's inclusion on catherine. Hell, why is gravity rush even on there? Have you never seen a dark skinned japanese anime/game character before? At least use better bait user.

You're the one crying friend, I'm sitting pretty knowing you're insecure as shit.

Tea Act and Boston Tea Party were a little bit more complex than just paying 2c tax.

Nah I believe there's scientific evidence proving that, you just outted yourself as a pedophile though, retard.

Attached: 1541538005242.gif (200x220, 1.09M)

>A lot of white people owned slaves

user...

Attached: 1542946951192.jpg (824x1174, 167K)

Because this is the first time ever in MK history where Jax is concerned about the wellbeing of black people specifically.

Word jnr

fuck i already miss this game

>ITT:

Attached: 14988746154.png (498x403, 142K)

Do you think racism magically stopped after slavery you dumb faggot? Jax's grandfather and father would have lived through Jim Crow. And Jax himself lives through police brutality, a legal system set up against black people, and in a country which seeks to do all it can to disenfranchise people of color.

You stupid fucking faggot, your hypocrisy pisses me off. Why do you stormfags bitch and whine about your precious white race and wretch on and on about white history but black people aren't allowed to care about their own history? Fucking insufferable Nazi cocksuckers.

The ending implies that Jax made things better for everybody, not just black people. And it is also directly stated that it took him several tries to get things to go just right, which implies that the writers acknowledge the huge role slavery played in the development of western society, and that simply plucking it out of the timeline would not cut it.

The only bad thing about the ending is that he uses the term "woke".

Attached: consider.jpg (500x375, 33K)

this video is beautiful, fuck you white supremacist this is the only good thing about mk11

Why do Americans only care about slave owners and not the people that round up the nogs and sell them?

I'm sure you aren't mad that user posted a dozen scientific studies demonstrating dark-skin people are stupid with Africans being the least intelligent of all by numerous different metrics. Keep telling everyone how totally not mad you are.

Attached: 1529944399746.jpg (205x205, 27K)

Japan doesn't really care about LGBT issues more than hate them

>Africans would have Wakanda if only their weaker ancestors hadn't been dominated and sold off by their stronger ancestors, and some shiny trinkets hadn't been taken away
Doubt.

There are people who seriously think Africa would have cities on the scale of New York and London if not for slavery.

I'm glad my country doesn't have black people in it

Attached: o0op9Hk.gif (500x308, 287K)

>You stupid fucking faggot
That's not very progressive of you.

Attached: whynotv.png (500x500, 137K)

>someone can lift 1/8th of a lb than another person.

I DECLARE MYSELF TO BE SUPERIOR IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE.

>Negros do thing
>white people are ass blasted
>honkeys do thing
>black people are ass blasted
Im glad the only thing I care about in MK are the ninjas

Attached: all_these_flavors.jpg (500x500, 39K)

everyone in the alt-right is named david?

Fucking lol, you're a fucking moron. Of course racism still existed, what is this false equivalency?
Racism still exists, so that means it's okay to literally kill everyone I've ever been friends with and watched fight for their country and Earthrealm as a whole?
Jax has lived long enough and done enough good and fought enough battles that he should know it'll never be perfect. He should know that America, the country he loves, is the sum of its entire history, and that just DELETING a massive portion of it will kill everyone he ever cared about.

But fuck that, right, PEOPLE NEED TO GET WOKE AND I AIN'T WAITIN FO DAT SHIT.

>uh oh
>you're a pedo
Heh gottem

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

>and in a country which seeks to do all it can to disenfranchise people of color
PoC here. Nah, I'm good, thanks.

What does lifting have to do with genetics and measures of intelligence?

Attached: 1536037356053.jpg (180x246, 11K)

Good thing the ending does not imply this in the slightest. The utopia you see is literally made by Jax going all Edge of Tomorrow on the timeline and fixing fucking everything that was wrong with the continent, probably all the way from the soil to the leadership to the attitudes of the people. He didn't just remove slavery and that was it.

thanks doc

>Ancestry.com showing white men loving black women is currently triggering black people

>police brutality, a legal system set up against black people, and in a country which seeks to do all it can to disenfranchise people of color
I still don't know if these are people who actually believe this and come to shitpost on Yea Forums, or are they just elaborate (You) collectors.

Attached: oh my fuck.png (493x276, 34K)

Actual PoC here, fuck off stormfag pretending to be non-white.

Wouldn't that make him disappear from existence?

I didn't know Jax cared so much about slavery, something that was almost entirely abolished thanks to white people 200 years ago. I hope they're not implying black people have a unique history of being slaves. They wouldn't propagate historical revisionism like that, right? :^)

this, or just shills

shut up, white LARPer. I'm a real PoC, fuck both of you

>Mexican-Americans aren't PoC
Shit guess I'm white then. Thank you progressives!

they did until whites burned them down.

Name three

Attached: 1546717028418.png (513x562, 501K)

Most mk tower endings are pretty random, this just feels like if someone used time travel to save jfk or assassinate hitler

Source?

Is jax a fucking politician now?

You know the best part? Its not even the blacks who are so devoted about this. In fact I heavily doubt they still give a fuck about all of this, its always the self hating white liberals who push this shit to the extreme.
They create blacked threads, roleplay here as minorities and be the self entitled shield and voice of them. If this keeps up you guys will leave poor jews jobless when i comes to spreading degeneracy
Always traitor before enemy.

Look at this ugly human being. LOOK AT HIM. PROBABLY THE UGLIEST MAN TO WALK THE EARTH

Attached: 700c05c4f13bada1c76577137cdb3f7a.jpg (500x631, 30K)

/pol/mutts aren't white people user

Chicago
Cairo
Wakanda

freeing slaves? that's practically white genocide

the only real game changer of pre industrial revolution human societies is domestication. The more animals you had for food and heavy lifting, the better you were off. Societies who werent able to domesticate animals eventually fell or became subservient to societies that got a head start on the animal domestication skill tree. Horses, Cattle, Dogs, Pigs were ultimately what dictated if a society would rise or not. So no, even if new world slavery didn't happen, africans and native americans still wouldn't catch up unless they had something to trade for animals and they began using them themselves.

WE

So it's ok for Jax to live in a country where he may get pulled over and killed by cops just for being black? Where he's under constant suspicion of being a criminal? Where he faces constant racial discrimination against him costing him economical and social opportunities? And he should just accept it because muh America, a country built off enslaving his people?

Honestly wish Jax was here to pummel your dumb cracker ass into the ground and stomp you.

Looks like you need to BLEACH her mom and sisters then

He literally says he makes the world better for everyone but the kind of mentally ill retard that visits this site has to ignore things like that to be "offended"

DESPITE

No, he was determined to make the world a better place and had the means to do it via time travel. Probably did influence the politics of the continent at some point though, indirectly or directly. Arranged for the right people to be in charge etc.

I have explained to you the implications of the ending and the current trend in our world, which possibly lead to this poorly written ending. You cannot deny it was an influence here.
I even went as far to explain my personal point of view; we shouldn't let individual events of others cloud your own personal judgement of an entire--and ignorant, close-minded view of--ethnicity. I even acknowledge that shit happened, but also that people omit what they want... or they are just plain ignorant. What I am saying is even those FOR the ending don't understand why because they, for the last time, DON'T READ BOOKS and just care about something progressive rather than the fact that the common scapegoat is "Whitey" and the "Kangz" are what sold the slaves to "Whitey" after a century or so of enslaving their own people, which by the way slaves happened EVERYWHERE. It's not exclusive to Africa, which again, is the point that is being made here. It's just but 1 event, the major implication was shaming of ethnicity in North America which is not limited to this one event as, like it or not, if you are different people will notice that and some will make fun of you and others will think of you as inspirational.

To the ending: Jax could've simply made world peace, but no... he does it for one group of people rather than the entire human race.

>Because it's Africa
I keep seeing that, but where does it say that in the game other than implying slavery? It's all implied that Jax changed the world. This ending totally shits on Jax's established character anyway so whatever.

You are ignorant and I will not respond to you further.

>Egyptians
>black
pick one

How come people call America a white country when Blacks and Mexicans make up the majority of their country?

Attached: american.png (1391x667, 158K)

I wouldn't have nearly as much of a problem with this if it had been Jacquis ending.

Cringeworthy wokeness aside, this is just out of character for Jax.

Why are there so many retarded spics like you desperate for white cock and acceptance by stormniggers?

Not the same user. But yes. They would be relatively in the Stone age today, just as they were back yonder.

>Jackson fucking Briggs is in danger of being shot to death by a cop for being black
>JACKSON FUCKING BRIGGS IS UNDER SUSPICION OF BEING A CRIMINAL
Confirmed farming for (You)s

Why don't you care about the ten thousand American blacks killing other American blacks every year compared to sub-hundred police shootings?

Attached: cagn.png (371x387, 76K)

and thus, you've demonstrated how stupid you are to everyone in the thread.

>Jax has regular, non-robotic arms

what the fuck is this shit

>racist shows his true colors
Just because I'm not a SJW, doesn't mean I'm desperate for approval from white supremacists, retard.

videogames

>forgetting all the rape, lynching and torture
Ok mah benevolent aryan

DeNiro also has like 7 kids, showing the autismo one is probably not fair.

Where people of his fucking race suffer that shit every day you fucking retard. And if Jackson was another black guy instead of a superhero, that shit would happen to him.

Or should Jax not care, simply because he's famous and he's made it? Sorry, he's not a selfish amoral shithead like you stormfags.

So what you're saying is that Jax participated in the Rwandan genocide and holocausted five and a half million in the Second Congo War?

Good to know
What a fucking hero

Attached: 1516489700768.jpg (800x500, 800K)

Welcome to nu-MK.

/pol/

by not going further down the time line and ending african slave trades
it was enough to stop ebil white peepo and everything is a paradise
and how will it stop future mortal kombats and Shao Khan invading Cuckrealm? isn't this issue more, I dont know, dangerous?

Attached: 12359751.jpg (431x300, 87K)

Attached: 1456294225627.jpg (625x626, 31K)

>Arranged for the right people to be in charge

That doesnt sound subjective at all

Attached: 1526331176594.jpg (307x323, 29K)

The most infuriating thing about this is the clear misunderstanding of how societal progress works

Before Africa got raped, they did not have civilizations on the scale that everyone else did. And not because they were dumb or anything, but because no one ever had the idea of “hey, we should all create one big centralized civilization,”, because not only was there never a need to, but because that would be a massive undertaking. Unique African tribes were absurdly neumerous, and each had their own language. A significant conquering effort would have had to have been organized for that to happen, and good luck with that, because literally everyone knew how to fight (Some African tribes developed fighting styles designed to help dodge spears and arrow fire that even colonizing armies had trouble with). I don’t really know what kind of tomfuckery that you’d have to orchestrate to get Jax’s perfect future—maybe if you got Europe to go full Prometheus and teach them to build cities and give them medical knowledge or whatever— but you’d still have to find a way to unify a shitload of tribes that have been doing nothing but fight eachother for years and might not even share a common language. So you’d end up having to unify a bunch of people who hate each other so much that all they’ve been doing after discovering agriculture is fighting, and you’d be doing it with a strange new group of people the first group don’t trust. Then you’d have to educate them in everything, especially English (or any other Euro language for that matter), which would be tough because again, not only do most of these guys not share a language, they’ve never had formal education as we know it, so they’re also going to have to learn how to learn. And all of this is before they start making their own things and designing their own architecture, and ignoring any potential socio-political friction that might occur that could influence development.

Attached: 9F3BFC5D-49EE-4FB2-ACE4-AA628A89CB5B.gif (460x480, 404K)

Go back to chugging white semen you fucking dumb spic.