If you don't like it, don't play it.

Attached: wow.png (1024x510, 633K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/1VxUNJhWRe7QoJb7WOOZh49oryiqtfj8B/view
youtube.com/watch?v=alH2QXm8MM8&t=410s
strawpoll.me/17864345
classic.wowhead.com/dressing-room
youtube.com/watch?v=M0XG-r-jZkk&t=113
gameinformer.com/exclusive-interview/2018/11/02/how-blizzard-is-updating-warcraft-iiis-fiction-for-reforged
vocaroo.com/i/s1Vk7h4XIu5T
lmgtfy.com/?q=warcraft 3 reforged story changes
youtube.com/watch?v=shdkrPLQaaU
classicdb.ch/?talent#0zLxhMLZxG0oZVtfoco
youtu.be/iqoXOQHh1wY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

drive.google.com/file/d/1VxUNJhWRe7QoJb7WOOZh49oryiqtfj8B/view

youtube.com/watch?v=alH2QXm8MM8&t=410s

Reminder that feral druids can raid tank through naxx despite what all the min/maxers will tell you. Just be prepared to put in all the effort a warrior tank has to, but run gnomeregan literally over a hundred times every single week on top of that. And if you're horde, there will be some fights you straight up can't be the main tank for because you don't have a way of dealing with fear unless 2 dwarf priests rotate giving you fear ward.

Attached: waving-bear-john-ferrante.jpg (900x600, 121K)

Reminder to take frequent breaks and not let the game take over your family life.

First character: Warrior tank
Second character: Farming mage

Attached: AHEM.jpg (593x702, 79K)

Is Classic good for newcomers? Will there be free trial so I don't have to throw 10 bucks for a game I possibly won't like?

This. anyone that thinks otherwise is a nobrain

First character: Paladin tank
Second character: Moonkin dps

Cute bear

Anyone else going to invest a ton of time into their main rather than leveling alts and having all their characters be mediocre?

OH MY GOD
This guy has a macro when he lands off a flight, like a gryphon, he /yells "hello everyone, I am here", because I've seen him do this like four times. And then he /greets everyone warmly.

Newcomers to the MMO genre, yes. MMOfags who have only played MMOs released in the past 10 years, probably not.

You think you won't play it, but you will.

that's a lot of words, dawg. imma just invite a warrior. but we've got a few more spots for heals if you're down.

Based

I hope Blizzard does add a RP-PVP server at launch. Because I want this guy to operate, but I also want him to be able to be insta-killed by a 60 horde when he lands in redridge.

Classic isnt out yet because they're reworking the talent trees to make all classes not hot garbage.

who the fuck wants to play horde
literal mudhut niggers eating KFC in their designated nigger KFC huts in the middle of every zone (complete with every vendor, more quests then alliance and FP ofc oh and sometimes there is even a zeppelin or free transport thrown in) while chimping on anything that moves in numbers only despite rolling for pvp racials but never actually 1v1ing to use them
then porting into their literal mudhut nigger KFC city called "orgrimmar" more like ogreshit lol blizzard literally took some somalian shithole town and copy pasted it into wow to give that authentic nigger feel to the faction le monster races br0 check out these NO SHOES so whacky better name myself something fucking retarded like boogerbones to fit in btw get owned kid totally bg queued out of that 1v1 close one
you want a sick capital city to afk in br0? take your pick :

- literal sewer shithole with aids and feces everywhere
- some fucking retarded canyon thing where you fall off and die
- literal nigger kfc somali city

NO

SHOES

NO SHOES
N O S H O E S
N I G G E R

FUCK YOU HORDE NIGGERS

Where my human female bros at?

Attached: human rogue.jpg (1134x879, 142K)

It doesn't matter whether "ferals can't be MTs" is true or not, it only matters what the zeitgeist says about it. 90% of players won't accept you playing tank as a druid even if you show them how it works multiple times and show them all the numbers to prove it.
However if you can make a forum post or a youtube video that goes viral where you explain and show it working, then the zeitgeist will change and suddenly you have low level druid tanks up the ass and suddenly everyone "has always known it works".

It's only ten dollars holy fuck.

What a funny guy you are

fellow tranny paladin here sis :^)

ponytail warrior or feathered hair priest?

strawpoll.me/17864345

what class are you playing Yea Forums?

Attached: 1511776640329.jpg (690x743, 150K)

There are numerous free trials available right now called blizzlike vanilla private servers

First character: Warrior tank (troll)
Second character: Warrior tank (tauren)

Attached: 1532815205223.webm (1068x576, 966K)

what drops in gnome that ferals need?

Both. And a freckle faced, bun haired paladin.

I never understood why people played females for my entire 15 years of wow and made an alt recently on retail (i know, waiting for classic to quit though) and the fem human models are pretty aesthetically pleasing and they look good in virtually all armor

Not going to play it just because there is an organized shilling effort by nublizzard for this game on Yea Forums. Going to keep playing lights hope instead. Hope you Onions drinking fags go bankrupt.

Challenge: Post the best druid pvp build
Hint: It's not full feral
Hint 2: You can't

Unless it helps me dilate, I'll pass thanks.

The 2h mace that has 5 uses of a haste buff if I remember right.

>Going to keep playing lights hope instead
based chink realizing insects aren't welcome on classic

This bad boy. Worthless after 3 charges, so you need a lot.

Attached: crowd pummeler.png (390x229, 16K)

I wasn't going to.

>he doesn't know

me too, I was going to play it until I realize blizzard was advertising their own game, now I'm going to play final fantasy instead!

t: fainaru furashu

wouldnt every single melee class massively benefit from bags full of these?

Based healer.

Attached: 1542178438035.jpg (1100x1100, 209K)

don't like it, don't make generals.

t's an rp game, you naturally feel as if you "are" your character hence healthy men like to play as male characters and only mentally ill trannies prefer self-inserting as female. Obv its okay to play as female if you really are female irl but lets be real girls dont play wow.

I play 14, so no need.

the haste buff drops if you unequip it, so no.

>you naturally feel as if you "are" your character
deep bro, shame there are currently about 20 races that aren't human so not sure just how much a person sees in their cow priest

you're the one who's mentally ill if you think you are an orc shaman in real life sir

So taurens are furries and undeads are suicidal?

>Ch*nk
Um sweetie maybe you should play lights hope too cause racists are NOT welcome on classic. *right click reports u*

basically

Attached: retailcucksBTFO.png (833x75, 48K)

This will be my character, come classic. Say something nice about her

Attached: lock.png (449x987, 476K)

I agree with this. Considering that the game launched in what might as well have been a beta state and that that's the state WoW:Classic will release in as well, unless you've never played an MMO before you're better off playing literally anything else

haha I wonder what soft caster orc feet are like

they made a study of peoples brains while they were playing wow and it turns out people see their character as "themself", which basically confirms what we already knew, that people self-insert when they play role playing games. It's common knowledge honestly, kids do this when they play.

Not a bad analysis, i'm sure furries play tauren to a greater extent than the non-fur-wearing races. Undead is the edgy race which could explain why young people (teens) tend to play them, teens are often depressed in the current year.

Summons plz.

I don't think you are wrong. People usually misinterpret what "self inserting" means in cases like this. It's not that people make characters that look like then irl, but rather make a character based on what they would like to be if they lived inside the game. Not everyone, mind you, but it's still true for a lot of people.
t. tranny playing female orc

Which race from both factions have the coolest casting animation?
Male Taurens have the cutest crafting animation btw.

We had a running joke in our guild that all orcs are emo because so many of our orc players were insecure misfits. I was one of them. Do you know why I picked the race in the first place? Because their description says "they're aliens on this planet that is hostile to them" or something like that.

Is it balance with feral charge? Or natures swiftness? Or both?

female humans and both male/female undead

I highly doubt this would be the same for everyone but assuming the study is correct you're proving yourself wrong, if it's not out of the ordinary for someone to self identify as a different species that has essentially superpowers then how exactly would it be out of the question for the sex to be different too?

Take me back.

>It's not that people make characters that look like then irl, but rather make a character based on what they would like to be if they lived inside the game

Exactly. Good tranny

Attached: 15415983287763.jpg (831x720, 75K)

List of Top Tier Caster Animations:

Tauren Male
Undead Female
Human Female
Troll Male
Night Elf Female

>tfw he will be proven correct a couple weeks after classic release

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 206K)

Do male undead have brown color hair? I can't remember, I do remember two types of blond and then strange colors after than.

Attached: UD.jpg (366x398, 35K)

>want to play rogue for stealth memes
>but also want to play warlock, warrior
>know rogue will be overpopulated
>know warrior will be overpopulated
>but i already played warlock during vanilla
is difficult, i already decided i'd make my 2nd character a hunter since bwl pugs are easy and i can get my up-to-naxx-bis from there

Orcs are a lot like refugees in Europe. Misunderstood and discriminated against.

They should legit make this guy an NPC or at least have some kind of shrine/statue built for him in the game

because like the tranny previously pointed out there is a difference between your physical body, and the body that you feel like you would want to have. That's the quick rundown. The mistake trannies do is "identifying" with the opposite gender which i dont blame them for, our culture has a tendency to confuse people especially in regards to sex

you mean rapists

classic.wowhead.com/dressing-room

check for yourself

oof. How will rapefugees recover

>For warriors to get to the same level of threat generation as a druid using a pummeler, they have to tank as a dual wielding fury warrior who is actively sitting (to force automatically getting crit for the rage and to proc Enrage) as well as popping Death Wish and Recklessness. And when warriors do it they are taking over 50% more damage than a druid while outputting equal threat.
Embarassing, no wonder they're trying to convince everyone bear tanks aren't viable.

Attached: example-22406.jpg (1024x1024, 75K)

If you think that Classic will die a few weeks after release or anywhere before the final raid releases, you're seriously fucking stupid. No offense.
I think the main concern should be about it dying after Naxx. They will absolutely have to do Classic+ or the whole thing is just going to rot away.

Wow based edgy Stefan Molyneux poster

To be fair, druids cant use potions and get crushing blows, so tanks that are warriors are more reliable but druids are okay tanks too, just that i wouldnt use them given the option
classic will do fine, most people will however burn themselves and lose interest, some before 60, some after few months

Pretty much every character I had I made a fem NE because I think they have the best animations on the alliance side. I also really liked there racial vanish skill for 3s just cucking casters out of longcasts

OMFG Dwarf face 9, facial hair 10

>If you don't like it, don't play it.
IF ONLY Yea Forums WOULD LEARN THIS VALUABLE LESSON ALREADY

Attached: 1555868689482.jpg (532x342, 32K)

For your consideration, female dwarf with twinbraids:

youtube.com/watch?v=M0XG-r-jZkk&t=113

this is retail animation, classic's is even faster

Attached: 1518452647128.gif (245x175, 1.21M)

As with any game. That's why they need content phases to reignite the interest and get people back. That's why they will eventually do Classic+.

>t. buttblasted healer who's upset he has to actually pull his weight instead of spamming rank 1 fast heals

>classic+
And they'll call it the burning crusade

>undead Male all through classic and beyond
>thinking about going NE female
My secret shame.

Both are the cancers of their faction.

Why you take people who take erratic damage and can't react and just spam 2 buttons and can't have fear immunity?

Attached: 1555466487157.jpg (460x740, 83K)

It’s a good choice

nightelf female looks nice though
undead female has better melee animation, but as caster you should go male

Again, TBC already starts appealing to a slightly different demographic. It abandons Azeroth, brings flying into the game, etc.
They might do TBC servers, they might do Wrath as well, but I doubt they will ever force them upon anyone like they did once already.
At most I see them allowing people to copy and paste their characters and have them on both versions of the game, similar to PTR.

After having my first experience with a "streamer" and their merry band of faggot followers, I only have three questions.
Who are these big name retards
How do I find out what server they're rolling on
Have they already declared horde or alliance
I'm about to nolife and find these fucking losers and camp their corpses as long as I fucking can. And yes I understand the hipocracy with the 'loser' insult

>And if you're horde, there will be some fights you straight up can't be the main tank for because you don't have a way of dealing with fear unless 2 dwarf priests rotate giving you fear ward
Just get a shaman in your group and have him put down tremor totem lol

The reason they can't do classic+ because retail players want that content as well and there's no real reason for blizzard to upset their paying audience, who buy stupid shit like mounts and pets

where my warriors @?

Attached: 1508026862061.jpg (840x560, 91K)

I 100% believe that 'after Naxx,' which will be sometime in late 2021, Blizzard will have expected to pull off the vast vocal majority of the playerbase into sequels and brand new IPs. It'll die off naturally

This. Retarded Alliancebabies.

Yeah that'll dispel the fear but the whole problem is you lose all aggro. A fear ward prevents the fear from even happening so you still maintain aggro. And fear ward doesn't cost resources.

streamer servers are going to be bad for few reasons mainly
all chats are going to be twitch chat imitations
all chats are going to be about the streamer
you are bound to have massive lag always, since fanboy club will follow the streamer
your server will die once the streamer stops playing and his fanboy club will as well

The significantly increased threat generation speed up raid clears by a country mile. Everyone else is working hard, why can't you?

Classic+ could easily be Outland, Northrend, Pandaria redone with all the vanilla elements in place.. Retail would already have all of that.
What's wrong with valuing cosmetics over any other sort of progression?

This is your tank for the evening. Say something nice

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-22 at 11.26.18 AM.png (598x900, 460K)

i dont think people are going to care enough about clearspeeds to do that
whether it takes 30 minutes or 42 minutes is irrelevant but to a handful of guilds, and even then internally i doubt they care that much

So far 1-15 in 9 hours /played not too shabby but I clearly remember being able to 1-20 in "one sitting" as a young adult.

Is it cause Chinkdale is too congested?

Picture unrelated, 1-40 pure humanoid grinding as face stab on Nethergarde results.

Attached: 1-40 dagger humanoid grind.png (1898x898, 2.09M)

Bfa put me off of wow so bad I'm not even interested in classic.

Yes we all saw that video that exaggerates everything.

I always play Warrior because its simply so much enjoyable compared to every other class. Yes, you're the weakest class almost every time and get kited by everyone but its simply pleasurable to get them big crits without being a sneaky rogue bitch or whatever other faggotron ranged. It just feels so right...

That’s what people said in 2004, how much money do you think they’ve spent on the game now

>lose all aggro
I don't think you drop off the aggro table completely.

>not making a bald warrior
If my guilds MT isn't bald with a moustache or beard I'm going to commit suicide

>wow classic dropping soon
>ffxiv new expansion also on the horizon
>city of fucking heroes rising from the dead
>now I'm hearing shit about phantasy star universe
What the hell is happening?!

Attached: 1467507078421.gif (245x184, 1.32M)

>Is it cause Chinkdale is too congested?
Either way you're going to get different results because spawn rates aren't accurate.

people do 1-20 in 3 hours you're doing something terribly wrong tripfag

>it's not coming out until late august

can't handle the wait anymore bros

Attached: 1495828012851.jpg (424x394, 12K)

>Have they already declared horde or alliance
Well they're all faggots/trannies/women and thus roll Alliance

100% this, more deeps, faster clears, more loot for other classes to play with since feral gear is useful for no one else. Seems like a win/win. All healers gotta do is be awake.

Ony can be completed with 40 shadow priests, does that mean it should be done? fuck no

bears take around 20-30% more damage than warriors, when people compared logs

shoo, hybridfag

>>now I'm hearing shit about phantasy star universe
what? the shitty single player game? not phantasy star online 2?

I just want to see titties man. I don’t get immersed anyways I just want to stare at something pretty instead of a shitty knock off version of myself

You will never be able to completely avoid their cancer but you can minimize its impact upon yourself.
Some have declared alliance or horde already - safe bet most will go alliance. And while some have said they'd go pvp or pve, it's also a safe bet that most will go pve for obvious reasons.
We don't know individual servers yet and for something like that it may be a launch day decision and you'd have to invest more effort in paying attention than I'd suggest.
Realistically, it's for the most part a non issue. There are retards everywhere, and even tho this particular brand of orbiter is obnoxious, e-celebs are not a new thing. If it's a pvp server then yes they will have dudes with them and yes they will get free shit handed to them for memes or otherwise, but the vast majority of the orbiters will peter out by 30-40 and the streamer will be able to be pretty reliably ganked and corpse camped at that point by any non-shitter.
Further related to that concern, the big names will level in secret if they go pvp and have an alt they actually use for streaming (or vice versa).
Asmon is a big name and he will 100% be pve with a pvp secret alt. Monkeynews is probably the most famous pserver person, he will go pvp for sure, but who knows if he'll stick with it because classic is a server that doesn't have GMs helping him out and won't be looking the other way if he bends rules.

the TLDR is don't worry a lot, avoid a server if you can help it based on immediate feedback on launch day (the zoomers will all be chattering about who is on what server, you cant miss it) and be prepared to make someone's life hell if you have the opportunity.

>being bald

if you're having threat issues on farm content, your tanks are garbage

not the guys you're responding to. Would prot paladin and bear be viable tanks if they could completely mitigate crushing blows?

>i dont think people are going to care enough about clearspeeds to do that
When you're spending hours and hours raiding every week with people spread across several timezones, they will.
>30 minutes or 42 minutes
What kind of raids are you running? MC+Ony takes multiple hours. BWL takes multiple hours. Throw in AQ40. Then replace MC+Ony with Naxx which takes a shitload of time.

>tremor totem ticks every 3 seconds
>tank gets feared after a tick
>tank runs around with his back to the boss for a full three seconds
>tremor totem ticks again but the tank ran out of range and he's stilled feared

lol

the reason it works for feral is because bear/cat melee damage is not based on your weapon damage, only attack power, so it doesn't matter what weapon you have equipped, therefor you can use a shitty level 29 mace and not suffer any damage loss

prot paladins don't have a fucking taunt button they aren't even tanks.

Imagine being such a fucking stupid attention whoring retard that you waste time "practicing" on a 90% chinked pserver with funserver spawns and incorrect quest xp.
And then imagine being such a faggot that you think anyone else in the entire universe would be interested in your 17 year too late super duper interesting fact finding mission.

It's the course correction we've all been waiting for. The mmo genre is still relatively new. It grew and grew without stopping to look back at the overall effect it had. Now it's pretty much agreed that modern mmos are shit, so it's time to go back and try again with the knowledge gained in the past 10 years.

Bear is viable on 5% of the fights, but they can be used on some fights. Your best bet if you want to bear tank is raid as resto and assert your dominance on the other druids.

There's instances where weird gimmicks work in some cases, sure. A hunter can tank the final boss of BWL. A warlock even tanks a boss in AQ40. But unlike those gimmicks that are only viable for one fight, a feral druid tank works in almost every case.

No.

Prot paladin has shit threat mostly because of having very few attacks (you literally just autoattack and use judgement / consecrate) and can run out of mana, and don't have any major cooldowns (shield wall, last stand, livegiving gem), and have lower base health, and have less defenses from talents, and don't have a taunt, and...etc

Bear can't become crit immune and can't block/parry, so they take tons more damage overall

Remove FFXIV from that list and we'll be in the golden age of MMOs again.

Just because something "works" does not mean you should go out of your way to do it.

Yes, bears CAN tank raid bosses.....but there's no reason to do so when warriors do it so much better and are much more plentiful.

druids aren't affected my weapon stats when shapeshifted so the attack speed affects them best
others classes would suffer from the weapon's low stats

Say that to his face.

Attached: dwarf leader.png (1366x768, 688K)

>FFXIV
Shit taste. I think any sane person would rather play retail.

>warriors do it so much better
ONLY from the perspective of a healer, who already have the easiest job.

Warr doesn't come close to ST bear /w MCP, not even remotely close. Nothing will rip aggro from the bear during the 1:30 secs of pummel, so dps don't have to limit themselves. On farm bear is significantly better

>i dont think people are going to care enough about clearspeeds to do that
No, they do, even if they initially say they don't. It's one of those things that sounds wildly autistic on the surface - and probably is deep down anyhow - but once you've had the same content on farm for 10 weeks you want to minimize time spent on the "chore" and thats why speed clearing is even a thing in the first place.
It's fun to let everyone know wtf they want and mc/ony can be cleared by 40 breathing people, period. But it gets really really old and you just want to zoom through and try to snag gear for the dudes that still need it.
It doesn't mean the guild is going to approach pserver style speed clearing but it definitely means they are going to endeavor to be as efficient as they can manage- again even if they don't claim to be "that type of guild" at launch.

I know where you're coming from and I've been there. It's not a purely epeen issue or competing with other guilds, it's having other goddamn shit to do with your awful fucking life that isn't 3 hours of MC for the 3rd month in a row.

honestly im kinda excited to see a bear tank. i played vanilla and never even knew there could be a different tank other than warrior. i wish paladin were viable also, just nice to see diversity in classes

what do you nostalgia diseased dinosaurs have against that game exactly? And no, repeatedly saying the word tranny is not an argument.

cookies pls

I liked it in 2004 when I was a shitsocking NEET with 2 hrs of classes 4 days a week in college.
I would never do half the shit I did to raid Naxx 40 ever again. Even if I aged down 15 years, and all my friends were there.

user

warrior objectively takes 20-30% less damage than a bear tank and has significantly reduced chance to be crit/crushed

I'd say not having the tank die is a pretty significant "so much better" to the entire raid, not just the healers

and warriors don't have to spend days farming a meme item just to have good threat

I hate the game aesthetically. I despise all the races and how everything looks over the top anime as fuck. Every skill there's a bunch of particle effects that make no fucking sense.

Basically I hate the way the game looks. And that's more than enough reason for me to not play it. I also hate the UI, it looks like it was designed with a console in mind.

Have they given any confirmation whether they are going with the original Taunt mechanics or the Retail Taunt?

There was a FFXIV shitposter in the last thread talking shit about classic less than an hour ago so they're upset

If getting crit/crushed here and there is enough for your tank to die, you're not doing your job.

What does the retail taunt do? Inb4 something horribly broken

>and warriors don't have to spend days farming a meme item just to have good threat
Bruh it's a 40% drop rate and gnomer has a backdoor. Gearing a bear takes a lot less effort than a warr (feral shares literally no gear with anything) overall and gets comparable results now that MCP entered the equation.

No wpvp.
And the eastern themed mmorpgs turn off a lot of players. I know it does for me.
Archeage, for example, had amazing concepts and an interesting mix of themepark and sandbox elements (at launch anyhow...the rest is a horror show and already known). But a lot of western players found the cutsie asian shit really fucking obnoxious and believe it or not Yea Forums isn't as full of teenage weebs as you might believe. And teenage weebs aren't really the demo for vanilla WoW, not counting /wpsg/ discord chatrooms.

FF isn't terrible, it's good for what it is and probably the best pve themepark mmo right now. But anime is really gay, no wpvp, and playing it would make me want to kill myself irl. I might as well play swtor for free if i wanted that.

will classic have the same /sit macro "clever use of game mechanics" for leveling war?

no

Listen, kid, I played FF at 2.0 launch and from 4.2-4.4

When I have "RP" in my Search Info, and EVERYONE who inquires implies/asks me for ERP, there is something clearly wrong with the playerbase, be it trans or non-trans. They are degenerate and fucked in the head. And the most recent perpetrators wasn't even on Balmung/Mateus/Hyperion.

This shit won't happen in Classic WoW; I just want comfy roleplay, not pandering to weebs and discord ffxiv degenerates.

Shame human female's weapons are retardedly large

>Bruh it's a 40% drop rate and gnomer has a backdoor
not him but the droprate was never the issue, it's that you need so many. You're still spending hours in there and even tho i'm impressed with that amount of autism, i still don't want to raid with you. Who gives a fuck what your role in raids is, druid gear will be flowing to you even without you needing to try and raid gear is so you can shit on people in wpvp. Who gives a fuck how that comes about, no need to be such a weird bear homo.

how you know?

no, no enrage proccing or reck stacking with /sit macros, those were taken out in 1.10 iirc

>40%
>2 out of 5
>every 2 raid bosses you need kill takes, on average, one full dungeon lockout of farming the last boss
>along with all the other bullshit tanks have to do
That sounds terrible, but it makes me respect them even more.

It didn't work in vanilla 1.12 and it didn't work in classic demo.

user believe me that nobody here or anywhere gave a flying fuck about the weeb shit in archeage, that game died for a lot of different reasons.

But yes I agree, FFXIV is just a stupid pve themepark "mmo" garbage.

pservers are broken in a lot of ways. /sit stopped being able to proc shit in uh.. 1.8? i'd have to look and im not going to but it was before 1.12 either way. So nope. that goes for reckoning and eye of the storm as well.
Doesn't mean those talents suck, just you cant /sit to get a proc on demand.

ah okay thank you. weird that it works in this private server im playing since it's 1.12. It's probably just retarded admins tho

Original taunt matched your threat to the existing value, so if you used it when you were already being hit then it did nothing

I think they changed it somewhere so it increases your taunt value even if you're the main target

Is that an out of shape Michael Schuhmacher on the left?

>It's probably just retarded admins tho
it's a bug that works on every vanilla server, but the above is also true.
northdale uses nostcore and seal of the crusader was bugged favorably on nost, elysium then fixed it, and northdale re-broke it when two officers in a top guild were leveling paladins. Then "re-fixed" their it again.
Always, always, assume incompetence first, but corruption is never far behind and should be the 2nd thing to assume.

gib summon

>t1 warlock horns on female characters

Attached: pp.jpg (400x334, 36K)

For totally uncontested threat dominance that is 100% worth it. Horde DPS goes through the roof if they don't have to worry about threat. Faster clears, faster raids, easier gear.

Warrfags need to stop being so terrified and accept the fact that bears are rising up.

>prefer alliance due to zones, cities (comfy ironforge and the deeprun tram), having paladins and dwarf priests, and because horde is full of UDfags
>alliance is full of attention whore trannies
it's just not fair, why can't we have good things

Attached: 1555800718733.gif (309x313, 3.64M)

>prefer Horde races excluding undead
>alliance zones are way comfier
true suffering

I’m going to play a fem ne rogue and an undead male spriest and you can’t stop me user

Just don't play on a fucking Yea Forums guild, what the fuck is so hard about that?

>alliance is full of attention whore trannies
Dude just don't play with Yea Forums or /vg/ and this issue is 99% solved.

can't wait to get home

I feel the same way, Elwynn -> Westfall -> Redridge -> Duskwood is such a comfy progression of zones but it's littered with female nelf and human trannies

Attached: 1535855699806.jpg (387x579, 43K)

>run gnomeregan literally over a hundred times every single week on top of that
Why? I am not reading that pdf by the way.

Then just read the thread, retard

playing EU servers this time round. Will I escape memers, 420fags and trannies?
What are EU servers like?

Bear maybe, prot paladin not even close, they fucking need to get critted for mitigation.

>they think trannies are limited to Yea Forums guilds
something like 25% of the population of Alliance is trannies and disgusting waifufags

You're going to let me have the first Eye of Divinity, right user~?

Attached: 20190422_145943.jpg (237x237, 35K)

What do you guys even do to have a problem like this and find so many of those "attention whore trannies" that ruin your game experience?
Do you just go around shouting KILL TRANNIES or something?

BEGONE THOT

>not a dwarf
you're not getting in my raid in the first place

BROS I need a fellow NEET to play as a team warrior/healer with. I'm happy to be either warrior or paladin. warriors are useless on their own in the world. i'm decidedly Alliance but am open to Horde (in which case i'll go woyer). if you wanna go hard, a pair of neets (particularly tank/healer) can get groups ultra quick, grind gold through DM jumpies and strath live orb runs, as well as do fun wpvp together. drop a steam or discord if u up for bein neet frens, also EU

Attached: wc3 knight.png (2000x2367, 1.36M)

I need to make sure you have a penis first.

it's just for the funny memes user

No they're just obnoxious faggots to be around

you don't?

Attached: 1555799545936.jpg (300x300, 64K)

For the item in which comes from the last boss of gnomer.
It only has 3 charges so they'll be depleting one of them every boss or two. They'll get 2 per hour on average while farming (though not the whole hour is spent farming, most of it's spent waiting to be allowed to reset dungeons again)

>any male player playing a female character is a tranny
You DO know that no real girl plays undead females or orc females or troll females, right...?

Horde have "trannies" too, even moreso since a slim fraction of females actually play horde.

I'm not a retard, no.

Yes but the total number of faggots on Alliance vastly outstrips the number on Horde
You're guaranteed to have at least 2 night elf/human """""females""""" in every group

It's better to jump between warriors as you're levelling up and build up a nice deep friends list roster of warrior dicks to suck once you hit 55+

What kind of retard does not put "home" or "classic" in title? How autists are supposed to find this thread?

girls play female troll not even joking. i personally know 3 that do, 1 of which played in classic as well. not sure why they play female trolls but they do.

>always the same face
>always the same hair
>always either white, dark blue, or purple hair.

>hreheheheh i just play a female for the animations, bro

Attached: evan.jpg (318x238, 50K)

To be fair it was kind of dumb of Blizzard to only make 1 troll female face that wasn't super ugly. Even undead got at least 2 or 3 passable ones.

TRUTH the one pretty face and the one okay hairstyle. though one of them has red hair. But yea all have the exact face/hair style lol

Where'd you get that picture of me?

Female Orcs have the best casting animations in the horde, just sayin

the only ones that will actually know how viable feral is and will allow it are the hardcore guilds.

ironically enough it is the casual guilds that are going to be trying to replicate the basic bitch setup because they literally all get their news from reddit or retards from tipsout. you can tell just by the amount of people that need to ask people what class they should roll because they're incapable of seeing how shit outside of the meta is really strong. they're the same kind of people you will see spouting that mages and rogues dominate wpvp and ignore superior specs like spriests

>I have to look pretty in the game based on unending warfare

Attached: mmmgrayons.jpg (720x736, 32K)

Attached: Feel015.png (500x461, 118K)

tranny playing female human here, i'll be as insufferable as possible

Cos that is the only vanilla female horde race/face/hair combination that does not look ugly.

>I choose to look ugly when I don't have to
They should have either had no pretty faces or multiple.

oh no...

Attached: Wow_JMmSrXb9Mh.jpg (2560x1440, 573K)

>I put on makeup before each WoW session

Attached: mmm birth control.jpg (803x801, 125K)

you dont?

i'd say she turned out well

Attached: 1555698755438.jpg (1920x2716, 943K)

are you implying that's uncommon?

>Literally didn't watch the video where he dispels the rumor of crushing damage.

Stop being a parrot, faggot.

>bears take around 20-30% more damage than warriors
If that's not manageable then your healers need to step their game up and start putting in as much work as everyone else.

>Daddy Issues
>Thick asf ass

She was fucking wasted in Legion

This is close to accurate, at least on private servers.
I've been in several alliance and horde guilds, and every alliance guild had a few micless "females" who everyone knew was really a guy but rarely did anyone give a fuck enough to make an issue of it as long as they were on time and kept their faggotry in whispers.
Only ran into that once horde side and he revealed his true form on accident once then immediately quit the game (or more realistically, abandoned that character and discord account and started new with someone else).
>no mic and claims to be a college age female
>everyone doubts but again who gives a shit, especially since we're still leveling
>gearing up pre-bis, their mic is open and they don't realize it or forgot to mute or *something*, hear some obvious dude crunching some food and coughing after vaping
>"uh dude who's mic is open"
>awkward silence, and he literally disconnects from game and discord, never to be seen again
>we're all left to wonder which one of us he was jacking off with in whispers because what other reason is there to pretend
Goddamn i hate discord, btw.

I was really excited for WoW classic but I'm starting to feel anxious that it's going to be ruined by tryhards and the atmosphere will be too oppressively elitist. Some of the most fun times I had in WoW involved trying to drag shitters through dungeons or raids they didn't have the gear or skill to be doing. Or playing WSG/AB with a poor group composition and still having exciting games.

Unfortunately now I could see the modern attitude of gear score and achievements ruining that forever. Also since all the content will be easily blasted through upon release by private server guilds, I have to wonder how long the honeymoon period can last where new players are tolerated before being locked out of progression due to being too undergeared for the tastes of raid leaders.

Similar issues with PvP too where I expect experienced groups will force outsiders out of queuing and will hold an even tighter grip over who does or doesn't get a high rank than they ever did during vanilla's original run.

Show me ANYONE that can 1-20 in 3 hours LEL.

I want to play so fucking bad. Cant wait to make a human priest and night elf hunter. I wanna fish and explore the old azeroth again. ;_;

He's right but for the wrong reasons. People want the RPG mechanics, world interaction and social interaction back. Not necessarily the awful class balance or old raids.
I'd play BFA if it played like Classic/TBC/Wrath

the world record back in retail vanilla took around 8 hours 1-20 as a hunter

>what other reason is there to pretend
Up until a couple years ago the meme about pretending to be a girl wasn't that the person was a trap or tranny, but they were just trying to score free shit off orbiters. The election really did a number on this place.

fucking ally scum
see you in STV

Attached: 154516723762574.jpg (1070x601, 83K)

>Goddamn i hate discord, btw.
Agreed, that program is such a nuisance. Windows 10 ranks Discord as "extremely tasking" on my computer. I pretty much stopped using it, i really wish it wasn't so popular. It takes minutes to start and needs to "update" all the time, has a built-in store that i really don't need, i simply want a chat + voice program that isn't skype or steam. I miss Ventrilo so much,

Could suicide+reincarnation+ancestral spirit work as a pseudo combat ress to replace druids?

>quest
>kill everything along the way
>complete quest
>kill everything along the way back
>turn in quest
i played at my friends house and used to be able to hit lvl 14 within 2 hours after middle school. you're doing something horribly wrong.

>windows 10

Attached: 1554752755296.png (141x121, 16K)

>paladin >tank
have fun only doing low level 5-mans

2 hours per level.

I'll be main tanking naxx thank you very much

I can dispel some of these worries:
>tryhards
they will be around but so will other players. The tryhard thing is overstated because forums represent a very small minority of faggots. Just like retail vanilla, every server will have its own proportions of tryhards, casuals, zoomers, boomers, on and on. You'll be able to find people that fit what you are into, no issue.
>gear score
won't be a thing. Even if it was it would be irrelevant, pre bis and bis gear is spread out over too many different factors in vanilla. Attributing a flat score to an item doesn't work for it.
>private server guilds
will be a thing, but not in the way you're thinking. Most of them are a combo of NA/EU so that alone splits them if they plan on migrating. Then add in further regional fragmentation due to timezone. Plus some of those guilds are together out of necessity - the pserver "Scene" is not as large as you'd think.
if you're leveling with "the pack" you'll be fine, and even if not there will be pugs of mc/ony until the day the server closes. If this was going to be an issue it would already be on on pservers, and its less so for classic since it will attract so many tourists and newer players, older returning players, etc.
>tight grip on ranking
maybe, but far less of a grip than private servers have. And let's be honest, if you're typing what you typed you're not going for r14 anyhow (nor should you).

no problem with that if your main is a class that can farm efficiently.

I'd say less than 25% of people in classic will have played vanilla servers hardcore. Some might have dabbled in it and have a basic understanding of endgame, but a large majority of players either haven't played since vanilla, or haven't played vanilla at all and started from TBC onward.

If you're getting anxious about a video game, I'd say there's bigger things you need to focus on. Everyone that wants to beat all of the raiding in classic will eventually do so, if they have enough patience and time to sink into it.

No you didn't

you'll be splitting loot with your warrior partner which many don't like

>be gay male
>play female night elf QUEEN
>ERP
>hate trannies, im not on any discord servers
>gladly tell people im male to avoid misunderstandings
>nothing buttblasted hordie Yea Forumsirgins can do about it
in b4 homophobic responses :^)

Attached: 1548881324460.jpg (1024x1024, 187K)

going tauren shaman

got some friends that are gonna play horde too, can't wait to level with them

Attached: 1551842587900.png (1445x1200, 265K)

>but they were just trying to score free shit off orbiters.
duh.
but orbiters aren't going to hand them stacks of mana pots without at least a little flirting in whispers. No one pretends to be an e-girl without turning it overtly sexual at some point. Tranny or whatever meme you want to use.
Especially now since you're not going to get very far with anyone that isn't unbelievably lonely, stupid, or is ok with the truth. A normal person isn't going to orbit without at least seeing them on cam or something or speaking to them in voice.
Shit that works on Yea Forums and /vg/ doesn't work everywhere else. Yea Forums will orbit because they think its a girl, /vg/ will orbit because they think it's a tranny.

>but orbiters aren't going to hand them stacks of mana pots without at least a little flirting in whispers
The way the memesters told it, that's exactly what would happen. I'm sure people fell for those threads and tried it out

not reliably, you'd end up in combat like a dipshit. and why replace druids? you dont need that many anyhow and you want their buff

disgusting, I only erp with trannies you faggot

My bro. Haven't decided if I want to roll a Tauren shaman, druid or warrior. Probably shaman. I want that frost shock

Attached: 1510796361972.jpg (548x717, 84K)

I wish I had friends to play with. I currently play FFXIV and they're all adamant about not quitting for WoW. We'll see if that happens but it's going to suck if I've got no one to go back with. My GF is too casual and won't like the dated graphics.

Attached: jtrejtrj.png (1600x948, 610K)

Based. I’m playing fem nelf priest or rogue. Truly the best race

>gay male
>erp as girl
>hate trannies
i have bad news for you

Its called mental illness

Attached: 3a2.png (2048x2048, 765K)

Honestly don't have anything against men who sleep with other men but calling yourself "gay" should be rewarded with a good old bog stomping, just like our ancestors used to.

classic has an option for bfa graphics even the new dynamic shadows and water

>My GF is too casual and won't like the dated graphics
Classic has an ultra graphics option the same as modern wow you can use

>tfw friends hate MMOs

Attached: 1550464046273.gif (640x572, 2.49M)

That's a weird thing to get angry about. That said that user needs a beating regardless.

Going orc shaman here.
I don't mind tauren, just like orcs better and the stun resist is great. That said, warstomp is awesome too and i generally prefer on-use to a passive.
But still going orc, they're my favorite race so it's a no brainer for me. If my friends went alliance i'd go dwarf paladin.

I thought I was going Tauren shaman but lately I've been feeling a lot more Warrior

I just want to feel that progressing of being absolute dog shit to a wrecking machine. I also played a hybrid in Vanilla and want a more 'Main' character

>regardless
Irregardless, you mean.

Alright, thanks. That helps me feel less skeptical about things.

My days of playing extremely hardcore are over by necessity and I've already experienced mostly everything WoW had to offer for the first 3 expansions anyway. I'd like to try it from a more casual perspective, I was just wondering if it would be as hellish as it seemed it could be, since it always seemed like the casual players needed to jump through more and more hoops to do serious content as time went on.

I’ll unitoni play with you user. I don’t have any wow friends either

>just like our ancestors used to
Most of our ancestors couldn't give a fuck less who and what people were sticking their dicks in as long as it didn't belong to them.

I don't think it's just that. I'll try my best to get her to try it but i just think it's the old school feel that might put her off. She's 26 and has a very zoomer mentality. Modern MMO players are too used to fancy mounts, pets and instant gratification. Also why I think people I play ff14 with won't leave for it.

I think you'll be fine, user. There will be tons of guilds full of semi-casual players, or a mix, who still want to be serious for raids.
Be on time, don't be a jerk, do your best to learn your class and fights, farm your own consumes and be prepared. That's it, really.

What do you mean?

gonna roll a sexy fem human paladin and theres nothing you cunts can do about it. if you've got any problems with that you can catch me out in the world assuming you're on my PVP server (but pls no bully when my warrior friend is offline)

I'll be main tanking your mom lmao

DW fren. There will likely be plenty of Yea Forums guilds starting up closer to release. Just come back and check around then

Meh, I've never picked a race for its racials. The first character I ever made 13 years ago was an Orc hunter but I'm not the biggest fans of Orcs.

No, i was referring to the German tradition of literally throwing gays into bogs. Tacitus wrote about that

Why would you put charges on a blue weapon?

>MC+Ony takes multiple hours. BWL takes multiple hours.
I don't think we ever spent more than an hour on MC in Nidvardir. Or more than 30 minutes on Ony, but we would do it in half that if we had already prepared.
Do you enjoy wasting the world buffs?
I'm inclined to say that you just suck, considering that you think druids are superior tanks to warriors. Sure, a bear will out-threat a full prot tank. He will produce slightly more than an impale/prot specced tank. But a fury tank? Lmao no. And they would have similar damage mitigation too.

If you just had said that "druids are actually superior to other tanks for resistance fights" then you wouldve been completely correct. But then you went and said some shit like... that.

Regardless:
>negation
Irregardless
>double negation, positive
Simple

>Why would you put charges on a blue weapon?
the charges come with the weapon you big silly

You're no better for posting on Yea Forums

Always play as a male. And I might just pick a female for character variety. Does this make me a fag?

Not an argument. Just because youre autistic doesnt mean everyone else is.

>No, i was referring to the German tradition of literally throwing gays into bogs. Tacitus wrote about that
Listen to me motherfucker if you bring up Tacitus one more goddamn time

>fem orc
Try hard who needs a pvp crutch and also consumes too much onions to play a male orc

But I wanted to play with user and not anyone from /vg/ . Almost everyone I’ve met in a game from /vg/ isn’t somebody I would want to play with.

XIVchad here, hope you retards have fun

Attached: 1554256041397.png (828x812, 2.58M)

>blizzard is going to pay literally every single big streamer on this godforsaken planet to stream the game a week straight

they gonna get so many subs from classic its going to be unreal

I will bring up Tacitus and you will listen because he was a respected Roman and a great scholar k? Stupid barbarian... Ave Caesar Imperator.

And they also contribute heavily as fuck to crime rate

>nuclassic
>infested with all those wrathbabies who like to claim they actually played vanilla when in fact they never did
>infested with obnoxious min/maxers
>infested with zoomers drawn in through e-celebs on twitch and social media
>meanwhile, literally every single person who actually did play vanilla has moved on to better games
>mfw

Attached: 166766788.jpg (184x184, 4K)

Honestly it works, Apex legends basically redefined how you should market your game

City of Heroes player here, could one of you guys go break all of cr1tikal's bones for us? We'd do it ourselves but we're busy plotting the elaborate assassination of a South American basement-dweller?

Attached: 1554643276568.png (484x553, 347K)

practicing bro

Attached: WoWScrnShot_042219_125345.jpg (2560x1440, 596K)

>literally every single person who actually did play vanilla has moved on to better games
Duh? because of WoW getting progressively worse

is that a picture of your actual face, or is it a picture of the face you wish you had while you play dress up in your sisters underwear?

WoW classic was designed for Jeff Kaplan exclusively, and only people on welfare got to see any raiding content. The overwhelming majority of players were into PvP, and the game halfway through vanilla should of been PvP centered, but the niche community of welfare raiders were far more vocal and manipulative so they kept the game designed around epic poopsocking welfare raids for many expansions to come. RIP WoW, the game should of axed raiding and became a PvP game around the time of Vanilla.

Attached: WoW classic, ruin 30's like your teens.jpg (1024x991, 150K)

>better games
nice try nigger

Most people will quit before BWL, trust me

>Almost everyone I’ve met in a game from /vg/ isn’t somebody I would want to play with
I hooked up with a random user from /wpsg/ to level with twice on two different vanilla servers, and both times around level 15 or so they turned on the gay shit really fucking hard. It was so similar that i would have thought it was the same dude except clearly they were different people in voice.
Never again. I don't give a shit if someone is gay/bi/straight/whatever or even if they fuck their dog, but playing comfy vidya with bros should be to play vidya, not to ambush them with cringe 1996 phone sex style nonsense. I'm convinced there's a non-small percentage of /wpsg/ faggots who are unironically homosexual and into tricking "straight" guys, which may also account for how their guilds always have 5 to 6 micless anime girl avatars in discord and love to recruit young dudes.

truely agreed, big shame they focused on bg's and Ar*na.

Male orcs look more goofy than cool desu, also the shoulderpads get way too big on them

>practicing leveling as a warrior or any melee class that take ages to kill a single mob
kek

>Hurrr minmaxers are so autistic and stupid!
>*farms a level 30 dungeon 100 times per raid to get the same result as a warrior does out of the box*
Woah...

Attached: 83234_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 247K)

Fucking based. And nobody is talking about the real gem coming out of blizzard's studios this summer. Pathetic

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (1000x563, 468K)

Classic is a PvP game. What do you think everyone does after their raid is done? They go and stomp people out with their big dick new weapons/armor

If you aren't on board with ridiculous pauldrons I'm not sure why the fuck you'd play an orc in the first place.

not before porting to org and dropping 50g they dont

most bfababbies will quit before lvl 30

Mostly just want to get a feel for things before uninstalling and waiting for classic. Prob won't get past like 30 but whatever

so what the germans were fucking retarded lol

>That pic
Not this time faggot

Well I'm not gonna play a fucking undead

they're letting christie golden do whatever she wants to the story

Your loss

wait what? isnt this just a remaster the story is already done

yea the remaster includes remastering the story to include feminist propaganda

I've been checking out the youtuber / twitch streamer / video maker "community" for classic and the vast majority are mega-causals that were like aged 12-13 when they started vanilla, not 20+ and have selective memory. I've seen so many zoomers giving awful tips / advice for classic and it's just mega-cringe. I might as well pump out content that rocks the socks off these kiddos cause they can't quite cut it. I just lack the starter audience and shilling that they have, so I doubt it'll ever get traction, but will be top of the line content for sure.

>no link
Fuck off retard

>that post
>that trip
Kys

cringe

Anyone who actually does this is legit retarded. If you value your life so little, you may as well put an end to it.

gameinformer.com/exclusive-interview/2018/11/02/how-blizzard-is-updating-warcraft-iiis-fiction-for-reforged
>Golden: We’re trying to find the ones that will really bump people out of the game, and the stuff that really doesn’t land anymore. My particular favorite is, “Me not that kind of Orc.” It reads differently today, but it’s really funny, because he’s a big green Orc. It still lands. It’s still funny. Maybe we wouldn’t have written that now, but that is something that people get even now.

Literally look it up yourself, Christie Golden is going to butcher it like she did to the rest of Warcraft lore. She wants to retcon WoW lore in and give Jaina and Sylvanas a bigger role.

holy shit nobody cares about what you're currently doing at this very date and time since that's all you ever seem to post
Yea Forums isn't your goddamn blog you insufferable tripfag
please just fucking go back

Attached: 8800 fucking karma.jpg (377x402, 47K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1Vk7h4XIu5T

dude what the fuck this isn't right. the story is fucking done everything is written.. just slap that new coat of paint and be done. im genuinely upset now.. i pre bought it because i know custom maps are going to be amazing like they are now (playing TBC leveling) but I still wanted to enjoy the story again with fresh graphics.

Horde > Alliance
Shaman > Paladin
Fury > Prot
Mana tide is garbage

*male undead blocks your path*

I don't get people who have problem with this.
I just like female model better. I played male in Skyrim, female in Dark Souls, its just depend on what model looks better in my eyes.

>i've seen so many zoomers giving awful tips
like face stabbing which won't work in classic?

Don't want quality classic content? Then don't pay any attention to me.

Spunky brunette mage here

>Irregardless

now THAT deserves a beating

It works with a lag switch and 5000 pushes a second macro.

nobody cares about your faggoty no viewers stream either
stop trying to be your favorite e-celeb asmongold, it's just insufferably autistic

Modders will not let this injustice go by.

I loved classic. But what I really loved about it was growing as a character and exploring the world and it's dungeons. I never gave a fuck about PvP. All I ever wanted was that defilers tabard. But looking back at it I realize that's it's pretty shallow. It's like D&D for unimaginative people. And that video games aren't meant to be played for more than 1000 hours. Probably gonna play this and level two 60's that will drop off right before raid content then say goodbye forever and switch to tabletop games for my RPG fix.

Attached: 79441.jpg (705x628, 117K)

Never played wow but thinking about trying classic.
Is orc warlock a good choice for both pvp and pve?Looks pretty good

>still no link
Fuck off retard. Also dont give a fuck about the lore as long as they dont add new units or drastically fuck up the balance for 1v1 ladder.

Cope. Ur a fag.

>played alliance for years
>never had this problem
Have you ever considered that it is you who is the issue?
Fucking faction retards in the year of our lord and savior 2019.

Asmon is beta / blue pilled lives with his mom in Austin, TX one of the most cuck / beta cities ever.

It doesn't have viewers cause I haven't made content yet. The streams I do are for my own personal use / review. It's called practice for a reason. Once I make content and become a big deal (again, I've done this in the past when vanilla existed on Warcraftmovies being one of the top creators.) you'll regret not hopping on the bandwagon early, able to exploit gold farming techniques that aren't published before blizz "hotfixes" them two weeks after I upload.

Turning a blind eye to the trannies doesn't mean they aren't there

I'm not linking to polygon you retard, just keep your fingers in your ears and enjoy supporting your feminist propaganda

>calling other people cucks
whoa now

Attached: swolebenji IRL.jpg (569x366, 40K)

lmgtfy.com/?q=warcraft 3 reforged story changes

Or looking for something that is not there won't make it appear either.

Attached: arathi basin.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

okay retard

>tfw LMGTFY no longer redirects your search to google
cruel

Aren't you the retard who said he got to rank 14 solo within a month?

Why do you think I'm MrBTFO?

I hope your expansion turns out okay

Ok I wasn't going to

>responding to a tripfag

Thought you were better than this Yea Forums

Is Strath good for farming or does everyone BRD all day?

Thanks

Now was that hard? Instead of replying to me 3 times u could have just provided the fucking link.

>fighting on the road
what is your obsession with the road in ab
did it kill your dad
get to a flag and fight there YOU FAGGOT

You won't make anything retard, you're a try hard unfunny faggot in a world where autistic children want to watch FUNNY people play autistic video games.

No ones going to watch RETARD TIPS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE 300 TIMES IN THE PAST 30000 YEARS

Yeah, back when people were pushing BWL content PvP wasn't a focus on Tich.

Yea Forums is one of the worst boards on this website, how the fuck did you expect MORE?

transmog was a mistake

r8

Attached: rogue.png (626x423, 478K)

The Whites lost that war. They lost their whole country.

Wait so that midget didn't kill himself?

Shame.

Attached: 1554229450574.jpg (612x608, 48K)

Why were half the fucking instances in vanilla in Blackrock mountain?

It's more fun to jerk you around though

Nah, my vanilla WoW secrets have never been published, nor has anyone published such trade secrets, either because they don't want it getting out or because they don't know how to do it.

For me, I was an RMT player so I was selling 1 gold for $1 and I'd farm 150+ an hour so why would I ever wreck my own business when I was essentially making DOUBLE of what a pharmacist makes?

Ok

Attached: sphunter_zoomed_2019-04-21_17-21-07.webm (1376x812, 2.93M)

>Completing the objectives in bg's
>Not going into bg's just to wreck faces

Attached: boomah whirlwind axe.jpg (472x369, 23K)

LOTR just came out is my guess

Bro, not to be rude but you're kidding right?
>Only 1/3 Initiative
>Only 2/3 Ruthlessness
>1/2 Imp. Expose Armor

I don't really care desu no one will watch it

>swolebenji enters comfy home thread telling everybody about how awesome he is
>thread goes to shit
every time

Attached: 1553930477153.png (1141x1024, 376K)

Your loss, LEL.

youtube.com/watch?v=shdkrPLQaaU

Trust me man, I'm not losing anything here

fun fact, the laugh was real. as in the guy made his brother laugh with a joke or some shit, and he continued laughing and laughing

>2 viewer andy

Attached: download.jpg (229x220, 11K)

It’s okay, you can come out of the closet

Pretty simple. The road is where people wait until they have enough people to take the point. By fighting them on the road when you hold the point you dwindle down their numbers and when you die you respawn back on the point so you've lost enough. It's only a problem when you're ignoring the point and it gets taken behind you while you fight on the road.

lets see your high warlord title screenshot
pretty sure there's a list of tich players who hit it during vanilla somewhere
you're telling me you did r14 solo on the most populated and most active us pvp server? in a month?
that's a weird lie, like when alex said he cleared naxx. So let's see it.

It is a very cute face

Have fun being called a tranny, tranny

Was there anyone who won from that war?
But if we learned something from that, it's that when indigenous population decides to chimp out there's nothing and no one coming to help new arrivals, even if they've been there for hundreds of years

Attached: 1555964835329.jpg (961x1263, 629K)

>Autistic tripfags and their minmaxing faggotry destroying my hype

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

meant: so you've lost nothing

>All these retards who think they're going to be some shit hybrid DPS spec and think they're going to be given gear over classes that can actually do something with it
>These retards who think they're going to be a hybrid tank and get taken to raids

Nah you're gonna heal, put on your dress and cast green sparkles on me bitch.

Attached: 1366341332353.png (181x166, 63K)

this, only warriors are allowed to tank

>ninja loots your drops
>''heh, thanks for the loot suckas''
>/g quit

Attached: 10439589476.png (480x490, 263K)

It sure feels like 2004 again!

IT'S A KILT!
And they aren't sparkles, they're leaves.

uhh no sweety I'll be top dps Moonkin laughing at your pathetic rogue dps

You mean you'll be the fat chicken OOM in the back of the raid dancing at the bottom of the meters?

Orc warlock or troll priest?
Help!

pretty accurate

As far as I remember, the only people that were given the privelege to bring nonstandard specs to raids were officers who could do so by throwing their power around, and non-raiders who were brought in to fill slots when we had too many absentees.

*AHEM*
classicdb.ch/?talent#0zLxhMLZxG0oZVtfoco

Attached: 1550434373576.jpg (417x576, 156K)

Question: Do rogues have disarm ability in Classic?
t. Wrathbabby

Attached: fast travel diablo.png (1336x1060, 1.05M)

I've had two different computers since then and I'm not revealing my old identity for anyone since I blew up in popularity back in the day and was getting mega-bean'd by weirdos on the daily.

If name changes are allowed by Nu-Blizz then this will happen so, so much.

Druid is the ultimate shitter class, it was designed to be accessible to any normies, play a better class retard.

8/11/32

you will have a much easier time getting into groups and raids as a healer, and there are already a lot of locks on horde

Troll priest if you wanne chad other people around. Female red haired orc warlock if you wanne play a game of pretend and get all for nothing.

That was added in BC iirc

>actually got excited when some green item dropped at lvl 6

This is the feeling I've been missing man

Attached: WoWScrnShot_042219_135622.jpg (2560x1440, 670K)

>please don't leave we need you to stay so we can kill you in what's left of what your forefathers built

>As far as I remember, the only people that were given the privelege to bring nonstandard specs to raids were officers who could do so by throwing their power around, and non-raiders who were brought in to fill slots when we had too many absentees.
pretty much my experience too.
Always beware of the GM going enhance, it means he's gonna take the rag hammer no matter who's been working on the rest of the mats for it.
but yeah when you're short people and the dude who doesn't normally raid wants to go in a weird spec, you just toss him in sometimes

damn, it was a handy tool against warriors.

yes but it's a talent point in combat and can only be used after parrying an attack

nope, that's hunter

Where the FUCK is my release date?

Attached: 1531932487542.png (645x729, 86K)

Can I heal your raid with a 0/22/29 spec as shaman? I like totems

>being hyped for 15 years old content
lmao

ITT: People thinking the same magic felt in 2004-2005 will happen when this drops.

It won't be the same, and you'll never have those feelings again.

Attached: 1539833757609.jpg (620x624, 82K)

AH DUDE 1 STAM LVL 5?!

>I've had two different computers since then and I'm not revealing my old identity for anyone since I blew up in popularity back in the day and was getting mega-bean'd by weirdos on the daily.
ok so it's bullshit then.
You can logon and see the feat of strength even now, you don't need an active sub. So if you can't do that and blur your name then you are full of shit.
Your tale about different computers means nothing.

Where my priestfags at?

>He's incapable of replaying a game and having fun the second or third time through

It's like you just gobble up whatever FotM shit is sprayed all over your plate.

yes

Gonna roll as a Female dwarf.

Attached: 1549236869736.gif (247x319, 2.14M)

actually I already have in private servers so I know you're full of shit

Reminder to not reply to the /vg/ faggot tripfag
He replies to himself to bait replies
Ignore, Filter, and move on.

YOU
THINK
YOU
DO
BUT YOU DON'T

Yes, Cause that's a private server. This is BLIZZARD servers, and we all know whatever Blizzard touches these days turns to shit. So fuck off.

Attached: 1533201064386.png (1155x1200, 435K)

Being a priest the second time around is a blessing and a curse, having racial abilities unlike the other classes. In vanilla I stumbled into the best race without knowing it mattered, but this time I know and need to think it over.

Retard

>not being grill irl and playing male avatars
Get with the times son.

as long as they leave the game untouched in its original state, it will be like pulling out an old board game. It will be like playing Hero Quest with your bros again. We're going home, lads,

aww dude 4 stam 4 str leather belt?

>NOOOO who will be there to look at my mounts and cheevos when they're all playing classic? how could this be happening to me?

You're probably right. Priest it is

Trolls should start at the tauren starting zone

*cums*

I can't decide between horde and alliance. I've decided the characters, but not on the order.

Troll shaman was my first serious character, Nelf priest is the closest to what I was playing in retail, and human mage would be a new experience.

But private servers are less true to classic than Blizzard is being.

>as long as they leave the game untouched in its original state

But they already said that they we're changing things. Loot sharing, Sharding, It's not Classic vanilla.

Oh yeah cause I totally didn't sell / get banned my R14 bro especially since they sold for over a grand each.

I've ran through something like 14 accounts in my day. I still have my old gladiator character so that's still there but there ain't no way I'm installing retail WoW to show you a screenshot of that + get dox'd all over again.

Here's a rando screenshot I do have of me breaking the world record at some point for 1-60
(9 hours 18 minutes 30 seconds.)

I never did whore this out so you won't be able to google it, since I was RMT'ing level 60's that sold for about $500 a pop and making $1,000 for 9 hours of work (Cause I'd do two at a time.) was the best paying job ever.

Attached: world record.jpg (1680x1002, 185K)

>Hero Quest
my absolute based nigga
now, advanced hero quest, thats a game

If you have no proof then don't brag about it dude, you're just making yourself look like an even bigger faggot than the tripcode and twitch shit already does.

>no bloodlust
sorry sony, join the warlocks outside the instance that do nothing but soulstone important raid roles and take no part in the fights. Classic was that rad.

>mfw I used a white mace I bought in stormwind until level 22

Attached: 1498797634364.jpg (500x385, 56K)

>Loot sharing
I agree that this sounds really bad. But in the end i don't think it will ruin the game. The most that it might cause is ninja looting, but ninja looting happened even without loot sharing.
>Muh sharding
Is awful but its only in the starting zones right? There's no pvp in starter zones anyway so i am ok with this.
>mfw i slay orcs with my decked out Barbarian
I still have my Hero Quest box, and was considering to paint the figures because why not.

Attached: article 13 boomer.png (1626x2162, 469K)

>sharpened
I miss sharpening stones and shit too

55 - 60 in 19 minutes.

Wanna know how I did this? Using a rogue exploit to be 100% immune to damage while in combat and nuking down an entire instance worth of mobs.

Wanna know how to do this in vanilla?
I'll tell you once I've reached full Bloodfang, Perditions/Core Hound, and had a month or so to make every lowbie on the server unsub. I'm sure Blizz would ban me for exploiting this in vanilla, if they even give a shit.

There was no bloodlust in vanilla

i ain't paying monthly tribute so i can replay that though faggot

>sharding
Only for launch
>loot sharing
Only for raids

Keep coping bro

be honest, how many of you fuckers actually want this
I don't believe for a second that redditors are the only ones who are this far gone into buying this no-changes bullshit.
guild-banks should also be in the game desu

Attached: hjkbyih.jpg (1080x728, 93K)

>bloodlust

>bro trust me, i was a big fucking deal back in the day
>but like, i'm not revealing my old identity tho

Attached: 1554356700369.jpg (377x567, 15K)

i wish i could kill you with my bare fucking hands you tranny faggot

>no proof
>elaborate tale of why no proof
>completely unrelated screenshot
dude. what.

That's why there were so useless. Ele was a tryhard mage firespec why bother?

The image is still here, faggot.

Attached: 1555967579248.jpg (1680x1002, 203K)

>delivering multiple quests at once
is there a better feeling in mmos,bros?

Attached: 1547023276663.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

he's an attention whoring redditor, that fact that you gave him a (You) is all that matters to him

Forgot my pic.

55 - 60 in 19 minutes and can boost people in vanilla a similar way of being 100% immune as a rogue in dungeons. (Pull entire instnace, be immune, AoE down with mage or use engineering grenades.) It was faster in TBC / WotLK cause of fan of knives.

Attached: world record2.jpg (1680x1002, 202K)

Attached: you.png (814x1554, 483K)

The loot trading is a non issue now. It's only for raids (non ubrs).
The issue was in 5mans and ubrs. The goal was to minimize misloot tickets and raids where a master looter misclicked was the primary (only) reason for those tickets.

Sorry but I called dips first.

Based and funpilled.

>tfw some random level 20 handed me that sword to replace my 2.2ish dps weapon

Attached: prideful.jpg (921x518, 75K)

Well good thing that character was never mine but some rando Amerimutt's. Just trying to protect the clients identity is all. I doubt they even play anymore to be honest so if they got banned like 10 years later for RMT'ing a level 60 it'd be kind of kek.

What exploit?

I want auto loot (NOT AREA LOOT) to be a toggle in the interface. I don't give a shit that I can hold shift and it does the same thing, or that I have to download and addon for it to bypass. Just make it a toggle who gives a fuck.

Also yes a better tab targeting would be amazing but not super needed since you legit do ST for majority of this game

gee good thing there isn't anything in WoW that can easily sneak past players with like invisibility or anything hahaha

What does a screenshot literally taken today have to do with anything in this thread?

the only female iv ever played was a female panda named ElementBooty, and i only did it because female pandas are hot as fuck and i want to hold hands with one and start a loving familly also go balls deep in it

Is that Questie?

Boys how do I filter trip fags again? This tranny is getting annoying and shitting up a comfy HOME thread.

Word of advice stop shilling your shit on Yea Forums no one is going to donate to you on your twitch.

>wanna go balls deep in a panda

user...

Attached: footman warcraft 3.jpg (300x300, 22K)

>world record
lmao you're actually retarded you can do it faster by using a different exploit to get full xp for every single mob and you didn't invent shit youtu.be/iqoXOQHh1wY

Cool blog kids reminder to make your threads on

>not keeping a rogue on the point to perma sap and blind druids and other rogues trying to be sneaky

yep

no

Attached: 1531438776405.png (700x700, 405K)

sorry user i can't fight the allure of a panda girl.
the voice, the body, the way they move, the way they have family.
they are just to damn hot and i can't stand it.
but fuck elfs and elf people

Reminder that the stormwind kingdom is evil and corrupt and if you help them you are a legalized murder hobo.

How to be immune to all damage in a dungeon while able to kill things. As far as I know no one else knows how to do it. Only works on rogue, and you have to be standing still. So you stealth to the end of a dungeon, pull the boss, then parkour as far as you can to the entrance, do the glitch, and kill / disenchant everything.
I'm totally going to show youtube subscribers how to do it once I'm geared in classic.

Screenshot is taken in 2010 I quit mid Cata and haven't played retail since.

Calling a redpilled straight male a "tranny" why?

Basically my r14 grind summed up.

Attached: Shirtless Pepe.jpg (640x640, 37K)

what compels a man to tripfag?

To make friends, connections, and continue conversations in other threads. I don't see the benefit of not having a tripcode. You can't make friends when you have no name.

Attached: Tripfag good.png (680x568, 348K)

>Screenshot is taken in 2010 I quit mid Cata and haven't played retail since.
weird, taken on april 22nd just like today, what a weird coincidence dude, what are the odds
i can go over which parts of the UI are post cata too if you want for your future fibs or you can just go away forever

then go to Reddit you fucking faggot

except this isn't reddit
please stay contained on discord

Attached: tripfag.png (1125x681, 66K)

Yeah cause I opened the original and BLOTTED the names out.

Attached: proof.png (360x498, 32K)

see
he's literally a redditor with almost 9000 points

the fucking date is in the screenshot picture you dipshit

What parts of the UI are cata related cause google says Cata hit Dec 7 2010 and this was taken in August 2010.

I didn't RMT at all in Cata except selling all my shit after world PvP fucking died cause everyone just flew everywhere.

No it isn't.

If you don't farm a reddit account for viral marketing what the fuck are you doing with your life?

hahahaha look at the calendar date in your screenshot you absolute dumbass holy shit

I'm pissed I just used up all my luck on a shitty private server

Attached: Untitled.png (301x143, 97K)

I wish human females were real.

>1-15 in 9 (NINE) HOURS

m8 I don't know what you're doing to level but you're doing it horribly wrong, because I can 1-10 in under 2 hours quite consistently and I really doubt 10-15 would take all that much longer. Granted it's an empty test server I have access to, but even on Chinkdale I was doing it in under 2.5 hours

If you're actually interested in leveling quickly I'd recommend really looking into either finding a route or creating your own and practicing the fuck out of it while looking to minimize as much downtime as possible.

Attached: Capture.png (314x33, 16K)

This guy can't be taking these many L's it's sad at this point. Make a new trip code and start a new.

Attached: mrbtfo.jpg (65x55, 3K)

i dunno, not being a faggot with a 2 viewers stream tripfagging on Yea Forums in hopes of convincing people i'm cool and important
go on, tell me about how you were an epic badass over 10 years ago but refuse to even say what your username was

Real talk only losers that care about how pretty their chars are play alliance. The real bros play horde.

Circle it. You're literally nine years old you keep claiming there's a date when there isn't one.

I love Vanilla but I'm sad I won't get to use this set anymore.

Attached: UD Warlock10817880_897213560312202_1138017851_n.jpg (480x480, 23K)

At this point I feel really sad for the dude like how shit must your life be to try and impress random people online about playing WoW?

That's what I've been working on. Are you doing sub 2 hours as rogue / warrior solo though, no partying to clear massive quest kill zones / bosses?

Maybe it's just the Undead start zone that's fucked.

b-bros... I'm sorry....

Attached: chrome_bPDhcI6agM.png (421x195, 28K)

bro shut the fuck up i played the auction house on nethergarde and i gank people on my undead rogue i bet you feel real fucking dumb now huh

Attached: yiff yiff.gif (300x222, 527K)

>the date just so happens to be the same date as today

Attached: opvo0s86hq911.png (300x300, 82K)

Yeah, the 22nd of August, which is what showed.

Doing it as a mage so I have an advantage in that regard, but not enough to explain MULTIPLE HOURS of a difference.

I'm doing all of my practice solo.

As a mage you can take on mobs 1-2 levels above you where as for rogue / warrior a few rounds of misses = death + corpse run.

Stream / record your practice sesh so I can compare. I've seen pet classes do some meta things to slightly get an edge on speed but the only thing I can think of as rogue is face stab but in retail I can't stream face stab cause lag switch = dead stream.

it's actually sad dude just stop posting

>Remember olden days of Vanilla PvP server leveling and 60
>19/20 "1vs1" fights was the other guy instigating a gank after you pull a mob
>Lot of the other time it was 1vs2 where you get slaughtered
>Barring that 1/20 1vs1mefaggit enjoyable fight the only enjoyable open world PvP was dungeon party vs party and raid vs raid
>BGs were always enjoyable barring premade vs non-premade

Maybe I was too young to realize back then but a PvEvP server where all the old standbys like the entirety of Blackrock Mountain, outside of ZG / AQ, and the outside of / areas leading to entrance areas of dungeons were all PvP zones would have been a lot more enjoyable than the bog standard PvP server.

Sometimes having the rape or be raped mentality needs to be turned off for a short god damn bit while you pick flowers for the raid. Maybe Classic will have enough servers to keep the hellish PrivateServer overpopulation from being a 100% constant rapefest where you can't accomplish anything at all.

Attached: Bear.png (431x766, 396K)

facestab wont be a thing in classic

these epic strats wont matter, classic launch will be sharded.

There are so many great additions to the game that cant be enjoyed because the core of the game has remained absolute dogshit for the last 5 expansions.

Attached: sadface.jpg (284x177, 12K)

>Malice + Remorseless Attacks + Improved Ambush
>95% base critical strike chance on Ambush (before counting any %crit chance from items)

Attached: tgt_meep.png (328x392, 233K)

I don't know who the fuck you are but you are single-handedly the most annoying cock-gobbling faggot this board has EVER seen.

Nobody cares about your tripcode "status updates", nobody cares that you will make youtube videos. Just fuck off. We understand you have a fetish for getting flamed online, but it's especially embarrassing -- increasingly so when you completely misinterpret the meaning of an anonymous imageboard.

Attached: 1468768906663.png (841x720, 864K)

>Yeah, the 22nd of August
what a twist!
I also like that you were so hyper focused on leveling fast in cata that you put only the spells a level 60 in current bfa would have at that level on your bars. Makes complete sense and I'm glad we got that sorted out.
I now 100% believe that you got high warlord solo in one month on the busiest us pvp server during vanilla.

wide and cute

I dunno what more proof you fukken want. Here's the last WoW sub I can find.

>Paying for arena.

Yeah I know that was a bit cringe.

Attached: last time i played.png (991x168, 19K)

>classic launch will be sharded
that hasn't been confirmed

I mean, obviously it's different once you get sheep/nova, but mage is pretty rough early on until you get them. A couple unlucky resists or pulling an extra mob on accident basically means dying when solo. The time I posted was with 2 deaths because of shit like that.

You can avoid it by taking time to regen between pulls but when you're going fast it's to your benefit to at least try to be a little ballsy.

PRIVATE SERVER. MEANS NOTHING. IT MEANS FUCK ALL.

Has this doujin come out yet? I remember seeing this same picture months ago and not seen anything related to it from the artist since.

But retail is bad, just play for free up to level 20 if you really need the fix

It works with lag switch + 5000 apm macro.

Plenty of people do, and plenty of people will. I have redpilled some of you and they seem eternally grateful for turning their incel virgin lives into alpha Chads.

Once I make WoW content I will be top dawg once again. Not that I really care, I just do this to make friends, friends on Yea Forums. Not reddit-tier office dadgamers.

I'm the ROGUE, the other characters are clients who paid for my services.

>But I've good reason

You really don't tho

Convince me to play a paladin.

>It works with lag switch + 5000 apm macro.

You might be the biggest faggot I've seen on this board in a while

>spriest
>superior to mages and rogues
Not really, spreist can outperform in 1v1's but mages have by far the best tools in the game for dealing with multiple opponents in less than favorable situations, rogues get to pick their fights so never have to play from behind, and smart hunters can engage fights in a way that almost guarantees victory in most wpvp scenarios. Sure you don't want to be a turbo casual who completely parrots tier whoring nonsense, but quite frankly classic is not a balanced game by any means when it comes to pvp.

Spriest is also way more of a commitment than mage or rogue. One is a super special snowflake spec where you have to constantly go against the grain, and the others are just playing the class normally.

If you want to be a super no life R14 tryhard you can get away with being a pro druid or shaman guy, but the rest of us should probably stick to mage desu.

>Plenty of people do

I went into your stream like twice and I was your only viewer so are you sure about that?

>I just do this to make friends, friends on Yea Forums.
The entire APPEAL of Yea Forums is that you aren't supposed to make friends, or even know who you are talking to. Yea Forums takes away identity in order to bring out actual discussion, compare to le epic reddit political correctness, which is where you belong.
>they seem eternally grateful for turning their incel virgin lives into alpha Chads.
>Once I make WoW content I will be top dawg once again
Kill yourself. If you think you are alpha in any way for playing WoW, you are the saddest man I've ever had the pleasure of talking to. If I knew you, I'd beat the shit out of you just to give you a reality check.

Yea I've checked his stream a few times and theres barely anymore than 5 people or so

Reckbomb no shoe niggers in the dirt and you can go through 5 mans pretty easy without deep speccing as heals

Just ignore him man, he's a faggot for tripfagging in the first place, trips defeat the purpose of Yea Forums.

the lvl 10 world records are like an hour and a half...

This depends entirely on server size. The bigger the server the more tryhards there will be. Consolidation of all the good players on one server is how you get guilds like

There's a difference of streaming a show / performance and streaming a personal VOD for research / training purposes. I don't expect anyone to watch leveling practice while being quiet to not wake up the gf.

I expect people to watch me wreck all of a noob starter zone, mega-farm gold, or btfo level 60's while naked as they chug down potions to not die embarassingly.

And if they don't, that's fine. Go watch a big viewer stream where anything you say in chat will fall on deaf ears, the streamer will never acknowledge you, and you'll never learn anything. Throw all your money away to be part of "Pookiesquad." Literally financially cucking yourself to beta orbit a "grill gaymo."

>wreck all of a noob starter zone

With a 1-15 time of NINE HOURS that's about the opposite of what I'd consider "wrecking the zone"

Naw, talking about dinging 60 and camping low level zones for trolling purposes.

>being this triggered
relax weebfag

nobody cares about your fucking stream holy shit
just stay contained on reddit god fucking dammit

>Consolidation of all the good players on one server is how you get guilds like
You're right, and it's possible for sure, but remember the NA/EU divide and not only that but different time zones within regions.
Your example above is a good one except it falls into the NA/EU issue.
Really no matter what we argue it wont matter until we know which servers are what and see where guilds are going. And how big they are tho I'm guessing semi-blizzlike with a little extra. But who fucking knows.

>People STILL replying

Honestly the only two worries that I have are, one, it's modern blizzard and two, they're releasing rank 14 pvp gear in phase two and nax gear isn't until phase 6. Which mean poop sock pvpers are going to be unkillable for the vast majority of classic.