There's a lot of assholes and edgelords on Yea Forums today. Why don't we ignore them and have a comfy thread...

There's a lot of assholes and edgelords on Yea Forums today. Why don't we ignore them and have a comfy thread? Talk about vidya and keep it comfy.

Attached: comfy vidya.jpg (1000x1000, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/vyVNfcj
youtu.be/NRMpNA86e8Q?t=2m53s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ya i agree ever ones being meen to me and not beliving me when i told them swinub is the new smash dlc and making me realy sad and cry

UrbChan/City chan is my wife!!!!

Attached: F007E633-4ECA-4B5D-BB53-994D32DA5328.png (2136x2136, 243K)

Only based because Swinub is cute. CUTE!

discord.gg/vyVNfcj

Comfy discord with no /pol/ or tranny shit

Discord trannies

What should I play?

FUCK YOU

>comfy thread
>go to my comfort zone and become joker
WE ARE THE CARTOON HEROES

What should I play next from my backlog lads?
>Dead Rising 1
>Ninja Gaiden Black
>Ninja Gaiden 2
>Cuphead
>Deus Ex MK
>MGS HD Collection (2 or 3)
>TWD S2

Currently playing Cuphead with my wife on Switch. It's been fun, first time I played vidya in a while.

MGS2

I got about 3 weeks to dick around and do nothing. Gonna play some racing games today. I want to get a steering wheel set up but need to do some investigating into them.

>Comfy discord with no /pol/ or tranny shit
>Discord
Lies at least they will be when I come in, mein BrĂ¼der

MGS2

Anyone else seeing no way forward for Europe except a total civil war? It seems there is no other way out. Any video games where you play as a soldier in a civil war?

Attached: doomer.jpg (800x778, 179K)

I liked Cuphead, hope it gets a sequel.

Dumb doomposter

europe? civil war? they will pump money into the economy to keep the plebs happu

Vermintide 1 & 2

Attached: 1548212729072.jpg (947x837, 92K)

Probably some military shooter

What are some video game to play while driving? I'm the person I have seen for an hour now.

Something that requires one hand like some strategy game

Last weekend I played vidyas for the first time in this term. I played Smash Ultimate for a few hours. It was fun, I got to download custom stages. Though, there was a particular stage of a certain useless goddess' ass that lagged the game to hell.
Hoping to finally finish Xenoblade 2 at some point

Attached: ef8fbb8.gif (1026x600, 1.15M)

Metroidfag, genuinely beginning to believe that AM2R is my downright favorite game in the series, despite being a fan remake. It fine tunes the gameplay mechanics present in Zero Mission so well, movement feels so satisfying and the world holds a great amount of atmosphere and neat puzzles and enemy types outside of Metroids. It's such a labor of love that I wish it was official

Attached: f75ea36f-ef8b-4d42-8056-c8834cd1b900.gif (540x404, 756K)

IT'S EARTH DAY YOU NEETS, GO OUTSIDE!

or play some comfy theme related games like
Pikmin
Minecraft
Terraria
Golf games
Space Engineers
ARK
What are some other comfy Earth Day games?

Attached: 1552249072418.gif (512x448, 438K)

Doom youtu.be/NRMpNA86e8Q?t=2m53s

I love Megaman X so much and I am disappointed that the sequels don't give me the satisfaction while playing it that X1 does. Anyone else feel the same for other franchises?

What are you currently playing? I'm playing Super Dragon Ball Heroes and I can't figure out if I love it or think it is just ok

Attached: 1549754776366.gif (500x522, 1.78M)

Hollow Knight