2 more days until this game shitposts the board to death

2 more days until this game shitposts the board to death

Attached: the gang.jpg (1200x834, 298K)

>Nincels getting assblasted

>3, 4, AND 5 get ported to the Switch
How mad would Snoys get?

Attached: add_to_cart.png (586x522, 267K)

P5R is the 'Golden' remake, new girl is le obligatory atlus remake girl
P5S is some retarded shit, either a stage play or a spinoff
P5 will not be on switch

3 days

Persona 5 Sadomasochism, Vita port

They probably wouldn't actually be that mad but people would shitpost and play up how made they are, or they may just not care at all but shitpost about it for fun, or they may be glad and falseflag pretending they're mad. Same thing's likely to happen if it doesn't get ported. It's going to be a mess either way.

How will the new content work with time management? You're already crammed for time on a first playthrough

Probably add in an extra month like 4G did, but getting all the Confidants done in 5 is already pretty doable compared to 3 and 4 without using a guide or something, so they might not do that.

You remove the mandatory cat sleeping.

whats going on in 2 days?

C O P E

>"Persona 5 will be 3DS exclusive"
>"Persona 5 will be Wii U exclusive"
>Persona 5 announced for PS3 and later PS4
>"P5R will be Switch exclusive"
>P5R teaser starts with PS logo
>"I-It's VR!"
>Persona 5 The Royal confirmed as an RPG and listed as PS4 only on the main site
>"P5S will be a Switch port"
Oh boy can't wait to see what happens next. I can already predict Switchfags claiming "W-Wait for E3!" when P5S is nothing Switch related

GIVE ME GAMESSSS RIGHT NOOOOW

Attached: 1555423218998.png (1346x1969, 160K)

Fucking Morgana

Atlus event. You know, the usual deal, 3 hours of streaming a table, a hairy ass starts to slowly descent from the upper part of the stream 2 and half hours in, it starts shaking and farting, after 10 minutes you can see a Persona 5 colored poop peeking out, after 20 more minutes it lands on the table and it reveals a message saying "tune in May 20th for more information!"

Yeah, like that, but across the whole board.

P4G gave you freetime a bit earlier on and let you do more at night, so I can see that happening, though there'll definitely be some times when Morgana still tells you to sleep, it would be way too easy to get everything done otherwise.

I'm stoked for info on Royals. Don't care about Switch version, hope they get it so more Persona games, but played 5 on my PS and will play Royals there too. Only annoyance I'll have is once version has exclusive content, because that's bullshit.

>Atlus announcing an announcement
i dont know why i 100% expect this from atlus

Shit, someone actually reasonable

Because you know it's true. That's what they always do.

You should know why, they do it all the time.

why do they do this, what's the point

Attached: 1517278860715.png (590x482, 414K)

You'd get 2 or so people saying it was never good and 5 to 7 turbo autists freaking out drowning out everyone else just like every other franchise that people didn't think would get put on another platform.

Hey at least there will be music this time

Doing shit like this will make you more excited. It's a scummy move, but it's true.