Top Played Switch games

Now that you can arrange your games by total played time, show me your tops.

Attached: D4w80F8W4AEqD3O.jpg (1280x720, 228K)

>doesn’t actually show you game time

This. What's the fucking point? How am I supposed to know how much of a loser OP is?

uh okay here you go faggot

Attached: large[1].jpg (1280x720, 234K)

>Plays Pokémon Lets go eevee more than darksouls or hollow knight

You gave up or are u a speedrunner?

Favorite class in Chocobo Dungeon? For me, it's Dragoon. But now that I mastered it, I don't know if I should stay at it or change lol.

Nah, I'm just a huge piece of shit pokémon fan, spent a lot of time catching shinnies, I only played dark souls once tho, and got halfway in a second run, but then new games came out and I forgot.

Hows okami? I was thinking of picking it up

First time I played it ever when it came out on switch and I loved it, the characters, world and style more than the game play itself, but the game play is solid.

You should experiment with different classes, they're all pretty good in their own way once you've leveled them up
I'm doing the endless dungeon right now and the dancer class is serving me well, it has a blade dance skill that fucks up everything within a 3 square grid
The Dark Knight is fun too once you unlock it, though you'll want a white mage buddy as backup due to the nature of it's skills (dealing heavy damage at the cost of your own HP and defense)
Mages kind of suck dick though, except for white mage which I used to clear the final story dungeon, it's support skills are very useful

This isn't my first Switch and some data was lost. Still, somewhat accurate.

Attached: 57485076_10217276973379027_24220278359851008_o.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

For some reason this pic just screams "TRANNY" to me
I dunno why

I don't know, ever since I unlocked white mage buddy I'm using her. Though I have to admit, I haven't been experimenting much. The only 3 classes I used (for some time) are freelancer (obviously), black mage and dragoon.
Dark Knight, you say. Hm. Ok.
I unlocked that dungeon, but haven't got far. Only did first 50 (was it 50?) floors that were mandatory to get a buddy and unlock the true dungeon.
Fucking addictive game.

It's civ 6 and maybe wolfentstain? Other than that, you probably have shit taste.

a tranny would never touch SNK heroines, way too problematic.

>SnK Heroines
>tranny
You alright dude?

You should level up some of the other classes, if nothing else just to see how they play.
I recommend grinding JP to level up classes in the dungeon that you find in the book inside of Mog's house. It's pretty easy and you'll come out with a ton of money and JP.

a disappointment thus far 2bh

Attached: mostplayed.jpg (1588x902, 373K)

>Splatoon 2 that low on the list

Thank you for suggestion! Money I have (thanks to that ''identify picked items'' accessory), but JP is needed.

Fuck, I know I took a pic of my most played games, but it seems like I deleted it from phoines, which is why I didn't post it here. Gonna take a new when I get home, assuming this thread lives till then. Xeno2 is on 1st place lol.

>tfw puyo puyo tetris demo is my fourth most played game

Attached: 1472283498077.jpg (600x759, 40K)

Attached: IMG_20190422_083351.jpg (1280x720, 270K)

>Splatoon
>Y2K
>Labo
>calling anyone a faggot

The lack of self awareness is amazing.

>Nintendo Switch Online NES Collection

Based

Sorry I actually play games before I get to shitpost about them

Don't have sex

haha look at all that weeb trash. yup right into the backlog they go, whats the point of buying this garbage?

I played the first Splatoon a good bit, not at all impressed with this iteration.