Skyrim vs Skyrim SE for mods?

Attached: 4L_NhkU9psF.png (500x500, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b9IgIaZf01E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Which kind of mods?

You know the ones

SE is more stable for modding

SE already has most "mods" working so yea. Last I played I could get fucked by dogs.

Attached: 1544799401462.jpg (764x779, 287K)

I never played Skyrim with mods.

These ones
youtube.com/watch?v=b9IgIaZf01E

>censored

SE has less mods

Which mod setup allows me to do this?

Attached: Snoyrim.png (1280x1760, 1.82M)

Oldrim for lewds, SE if you want to actually play it

Attached: resident todd.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

If you just want some light fucking SE works.
If you want full rapefest go with LE.

I literally just wacked it to this. Stop spooking me.

If you're a degenerate inceł, Oldrim.
If you actually want to play the game, SE.

se is more stable with mods unfortunately it has less mods but tons have already been ported over don't know about sex mods though

Are there good story lines and quests for le ebin CONTEXT faps? Just doing yoga with dogs and clipping through the floor while the blacksmith watches isn't doing it for me.

Get Sewerrats

If you care about sex mods, you've failed in life.

What does that have to do with anything?

Quite a lot of things, actually. There's a reason why so many sex modders are repulsive shut-in freaks with suicidal thoughts.

No, really, what does that have to do with anything, fellow anime forum poster?

Time to upgrade to SE user. SKSE and the good mods are available for it now.

Attached: 4e0.png (2500x2763, 3.52M)

People download Oldrim for sex mods, so if you'd rather pick that over SE that is objectively more stable, you admit to being a sewer reprobate.

You continue with your unsolicited judgement, and still haven't explained how its relevant to the thread or what OP asked.

Any similar game to the TES series? Big ass world to explore, good character customization and shitty combat?

Always go with LE, user

Attached: TESV 2019-01-14 18-28-36-27.jpg (1080x1920, 1.48M)

>unsolicited judgement
>translation: "don't hurt muh feefees in muh safespace :ccc"
Degenerate permavirgins need to be mocked in every single dark corner they cower in.
>"h-h-how is it relevant?!!"
People have already talked about sex mods itt, you defensive smoothbrain.

literally the Witcher 3 but nothing can redeem the combat in the witcher 3 lmao

big ass world + shitty combat is all the ubisoft stuff (assassins creed, farcry) and tw3
none of these have customization though
as disgusted as i am with bethesda every time they release anything in the last 20 years, i cant help but play their shit, because they have no competition
"bethesda game" is a genre of itself, and its a desperation genre. you play anything to come out in it.

>OP makes a thread about S vs SSE for "you know the ones" kind of mods
>you say go SSE unless you are a degenerate who plays "you know the ones"
>when he specifically said he does
>and then you wax poetic about people who mod sex into skyrim

m8...

why has there been no actual competition how has no one made a game with the customisation level of skyrim

you should get Skyrim Special Edition, no question! Just look at those new water effects! They're so good that you should get it twice, no three times!

Attached: Independent Game Consumer.jpg (600x579, 39K)

>why aren't big publishers funding a singleplayer only game that can't be used to sell micro-transactions
>in a world where FIFA games and Fortnite exist
Gee, I dunno user. Its a mystery.

imagine open world dark souls

I just thought of DDDA but fuck, the world needs to be better and more lively.
It's more about the engine capability. OG Bethesda games are not really that good at character customization barring the recent Fallout games. As much as people shitting on it, the engine is actually quite modular and Bethesda should work on improving it instead of switching like some retards want.

Attached: 1541337570611.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

GET DOWN

Can't check it since I'm at the office. What is it like?

You go to a prison under skyrim where guards will perform "cavity searches" on everyone. You can also try a jail break with different characters to interact with and different outcomes.

SE runs much more stable especially with mods. Some older fetish tier mods never got remade on SE through so you either port them over yourself or do without them.

Can you even purchase the old Skyrim anymore?
Where can you get it still?

You can always try Animal Mansion Redux which has a storyline that gives great context to faps like a Companions dinner party that turns into a wolf fuck marathon between you and the female members

The mod is a little buggy and the author who took over from the previous was an asshole, but when I got it working I couldn't stop.