Well Yea Forums? Will it be good?

Well Yea Forums? Will it be good?

Attached: EAC8C2A0-987F-4B44-8BAA-6C64331253F8.jpg (630x390, 149K)

Probably, since Yea Forums doesn't seem to think so, and they're always wrong.

Nice legs on the dragon loli artwork.

>Fire Emblem: Highschool Edition
no thanks

It'll be about as good as the last one.
Take it for what it's worth.

It'll probably have good ideas with really poor implentation.
Like almost every FE.

Why did they remove the petting from Fire Emblem?

>SRPG in 2019 with no Skeletons

it's like they put no effort into this game and they want it to fail.

Attached: FaneDOS2.jpg (1270x714, 216K)

10/10 for sure

>that Sothis
We don't have a lot of info on it, so who knows. For all I can say, the graphics are subpar and the cast looks pretty forgettable because of the visuals/artstyle. We'll just have to see if the maps, difficulty, plot, customisation and general gameplay are good or not.

I'm gonna lick those fucking dragon c*nny legs

>cool looking mechanics and new weapon types
>potential new magic mechanics
>promoted armor looks rad as fuck, the Infantry Sword and Infantry Lance class look like European knights in armor
>Hogwarts
>weapon durability
Sure, I think it looks great. Not too happy about the art but then I remember how much I circlejerked Echoes art before playing that piece of shit so I'm hoping this will be the opposite.

This, 100% this

Why fucking bother playing Fire Emblem then, just play Divinity Original Sin 2. It's better in Every way and has all of that in spades.

Attached: DOS21.jpg (1920x1080, 1.79M)

Maybe? I'm cautiously optimistic about it. It doesn't look very pretty, but then again Path of Radiance didn't look good by any means either, and that ended up being my favorite so I sure won't be one to quickly judge by appearances.

Attached: 1550294212813.png (1383x1017, 2.73M)

Are you trying to start another fanbase war? You already shit up the Pillars and Kingmaker threads, please stop. DOS2 is great, but it doesn't need any more of this fanbase conflict you seem to love creating.

>dad doesn’t even have official art
he ded as fuck

>MC is literally notIke
>dad is literally notGreil
user he's deader that dead, science has yet to find a person more dead than he is doomed to be.

That art looks a lot better than the respective portrait art. What's up with that?
Is it still the same artist?

I dont like the yellow nigger

Hm, still don't know who to pick. Will they give us a bit of time to judge before the choice like in Fates(Or at least, the complete edition)?

AAAAAAAHHHH SOMEONE POST THE FULL SOTHIS ART

Other...game...

That UI is a crime against humanity

>designs are more grounded and less fanservice bullshit
>but are also bland and too consistent
>student "class" seems to be very customizable and varied
>may lead to very few specialized units
>plot seems nonexistent at the moment

Right now we need to know what bases and growths are like, which we won't really know until the actual game itself is out.

Well I loved SoV so that's good for me.

That looks ugly as fuck user.

Maybe it's because of how small it is but why does this are look a shit ton better than the portraits?

I like the girls of his house, so I am going to tutor him in order to open its doors.

>thick loli legs
Goddamn Sothis continuing to be the only girl in this game worth a damn so far

Attached: 1550556809217.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

Why does art from Echoes look leagues better than Three Houses?

Attached: Pegasus Knight SoV.png (908x643, 1.19M)

Where are you getting this new info from

Famitsu preview. I expect we'll get higher quality scans on Wednesday

Have all the scans been posted or at least translated yet? Or did this just come out

Just came out now

Translate it weebs

Attached: z_5cb969d817784.jpg (1920x1080, 425K)

God I hope so. For all the shit awakening got wrong I really liked it overall, so fates being as bad as it turned out was really disappointing

Ok everyone. Choose.

Attached: 1550584398522.jpg (920x1676, 449K)

Hidari has worked on quite a few series and is capable of drawing a wide range of characters, but the girl they have doing Three Houses has only ever done character designs for Uta no Prince Sama (idolshit), so her portfolio is worryingly limited to bishounen dudes and plain Jane self insert OCs.

I can't imagine her drawing older men like Jedah, Mycen or Rudolph, and that's worrying to me

Claiming Bernadetta as my waifu

Because the artist was the only remotely competent person on the Echoes team. Hidari is a literal god.

She did work on BL games like Togainu no Chi and Lamento, as well as the character design for several anime but the only one I can think of is Samurai Flamenco. It's not that she can't draw different types of characters, it's that she isn't known for that because Utapri is her most famous work.

But we already know there's old men in the game you fag. Some even with beards. There's Byleth's dad, the teacher in this pic and the king/emperor we see swinging the whip sword in the first trailer.

”Just as I thought, I have no idea. I recall nothing else other than [their] name."

I dont know
I remember everyone´s name except for yours.

Ok

>those dragon legs
and I thought they would tone down the foot service a bit after Fates, but it seems like my suspicion was unfounded. Nice.

Why would anyone not pick Black Eagles?

Funny because it's true

Attached: 1555887459543.jpg (650x576, 60K)

Get better taste

Because that's too hard and complex for FEfags

Because even though Black Eagles has the best leader, the Golden Deers obviously has the best students.

Because you love generic designs and sameface

Awakening was god awful, you just need to kill youself to stop spreading your shit taste.

AFAIK she's the artist of Tokyo Twilight Ghost hunters. Since it got shilled here a bit I thought people new about her better

Because I don't want a female leader. Did you vote for Hillary too?

TTHG is super niche. Hell, the game has some serious problems, it can't even track the MC's social stats. You can accidentally become best friends with a character you have never met before, or do Route A but end up with Route B's ending.

>muh same face
Come up with a real complaint

Edelgarde is supposed to be your onahole, not your leader.

No.

China pandering doesn't allow for skellies

Slytherin

unlikely

>amnesia as a plot point again
FUCKING STOP

Why does the bottom right dude look like ozymandias from fate?