Steve is coming

Not trolling, not shit posting, but it's obvious at this point. Steve is all but conformed.
youtu.be/WKNQnsrouGs

Attached: SmartSelect_20190422-082401_Chrome.jpg (974x923, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GejiOQQazJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

didn't he get deconfirmed weeks ago
I stopped giving a rat's ass about this shit game long ago so I could be wrong

Oh yes.

Attached: 1554282016314.png (1816x1920, 2.71M)

I can't wait til he gets deconfirmed with no way for refusteves to try to slink away and damage control.

I'm gonna do an MS paint comic of him getting the Steely Dan beat down.

Honestly I don't want Banjo OR Steve at this point just so all these faggots can cry over it then shut the fuck up

Attached: 1555327594825.jpg (236x475, 19K)

>Taking Frank O' Conner at his word.

>Nintendo pisses in the direction of Minecraft

oh shit guyz hes confrmd!!!!!

based

>inb4 frank trying to damage control

nobody guessed joker and you guys still think you can predict who's getting in?

lol... just lol

Not exactly. It was two employees for Mojang who said that they thought Steve wouldn't be a great addition in Smash. But if Minecraft were to appear in Ultimate, the decision would go to Microsoft.
However, Minecraft doesn't have ten songs, so if it were to get a rep, they wouldn't be able to give Minecraft music.

>N-nintendo doesn't care about Minecraft

Attached: 1555930460358m.jpg (1024x739, 127K)

Awhile back at Minecon a higher up straight up deconfirmed it and recommended that fans should get in touch with Nintendo if that's something they were interested in.

It's ogre, blockbois just don't realize they're dead yet.

>m
oh no no no no no no

I can't believe I leave this board for 2 months and come back to see non-steve fags still occupying this board. Aren't you tired of getting utterly BTFO each time?

Attached: 1538434796292.png (1478x831, 533K)

It was pointed out that the "higher-up" was only a community representative. It's unlikely she would know either way.

Somebody else want to tell him how the last few months have gone for refusteves or should I?

Attached: 1514862681446.jpg (638x536, 74K)

If she's in a position to make comments like that at an official Minecraft event, she's in a position where she'd need to consider NDA.

It's ogre. Refusteves just don't know they're dead yet.

>If she's in a position to make comments like that at an official Minecraft event, she's in a position where she'd need to consider NDA.
Well, she herself said that it's not Mojang that would know if Minecraft was going to be incorporated into Smash, so she doesn't have any NDA to follow.
youtube.com/watch?v=GejiOQQazJo

>Proceeds to ask fans to go and approach Nintendo about it
Yep, definitely a neutral, non-NDA breaking statement.

Attached: 1428003450708-2.jpg (222x227, 7K)

Mojang is no longer the owner of Minecraft, why would low-tier employees know about Nintendo discussing about Minecraft in Smash?

Of course, because she wouldn't know either way since she is just a PR employee.

Ahahahahaha
Whatever you say blockbois

Attached: 1427914470556-1.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

So you are influenced by shitposters on a chinese board

I never cared about them in the first place. If they were in, cool, if not, oh well. But now I'm just sick and tired the same 7 steve renders and the same 2 Banjo images

>I hope these shitposters and the people who are getting shitposted get fucked
>Even though the shitposters don't care about that character and it's essentially just giving them what they want

Attached: 1363449841819.jpg (838x587, 56K)

There is no innocent side.

Stevefags/Erdrickfags shit on every thread.

Banjofags respond to them, give them attention, and act as retarded with their daily thread spam and calling anyone not wanting Banjo a refusteve.

Attached: 1554332241696.png (2476x686, 166K)

Yeah and I'm sure you'd be doing excellent after getting hounded by a dedicated shitposting discord for half a year. Right?

Attached: 1362844820794.png (445x465, 213K)

They gave a non answer and the person wasn’t a higher up, they essentially said “We have nothing to disclose”

Opinions don’t violate NDA because your allowed to voice an opinion if your country allows it

>They gave a non answer
But they didn't. They outright confirmed the status of Steve in Smash by asking fans to approach Nintendo about it.
Either Steve isn't in, or the employee broke NDA. And since there's been no legal fallout or issues between MS and Nintendo since then, it's more than safe to assume Steve is not in.

If they were in a position to speak like this at an official Minecraft event, they were in a position where they needed to be considering stuff like that.