Bashes you out of playing this piece of shit game

>bashes you out of playing this piece of shit game

Attached: isuckdick.jpg (960x540, 117K)

Just dodge, bro.

does this game have waifus?
I want a blond vikingfu

I miss For Honor webm threads

Attached: vikang space program.webm (844x474, 2.9M)

Vortiger is not the problem.
Lagswitch is the big fucking issue, every third game have them.

I miss For Honor.
It's the only pvp game in the last few years I've been remotely interested in, and actually had fun playing.
But I just don't have enough time to be wasting on online games nowadays.

I wish I enjoyed it more, but it was so plagued with issues and just people people absolutely nofun with their made up shitty rules and such that I dropped it eventually and I don't have the motivation to jump back in a game people have been practicing for a long time now.

Attached: epic rollback.webm (844x474, 2.95M)

Jokes on you. I quit way before the chink faction was fully announced.
Not ever going back to it again either now that they just further fucked over the game balance.

Attached: glad_ledge.webm (1200x674, 2.95M)

for honor became trash when they removed the unlock tech, you won't change my mind.

>I want a blond vikingfu
Valkerie if i recall, plus the vilian from the main story.

Valquirie is the most waifu thing around but she has always been weak. Dunno about her current state since game is not worth the time.

Attached: pool shot.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

I went back in for a couple days to replay the Campaign and did some PVE rounds. It was fun, I actually liked the new Breach game mode which I haven't played before but the second I got into PVP I was up against people who had hundreds of hours logged, usually 15+ prestige levels over me and max gear levels and I just got stomped each time.

I wish someone would take the combat system and put it into a Mount and Blade style game.

valk is a good state right now

Attached: borked impale.webm (960x540, 2.92M)

>game is dead
>over8k pleayers logged in this week and played at least one match of Breach, the longest game mode

>I just don't have enough time to be wasting on online games

Duels and brawls are like 5-10 minutes, do you mean time to git gud at the game?

>waiting for the Lawbringer rework due later this week

Attached: somebody's gonna get in a fucking robot today.png (653x504, 380K)

When are we getting the viking with warhammer?
we are getting the jap axe bitch now right?

In 3 months with the next season I would think

jap axe first, then viking hammer

>playing anything but 4v4s
But no, that's not what I was talking about. There's too many single player games I need to play. And those can actually be beaten, unlike the infinite multiplayer games.
I can only allow myself one multiplayer game at a time, and currently it's reserved for Monster Hunter.

valk is fucking cancer now

>cancer
really? shes okay, but cancer? whats your overall rep?

>tfw too old for this game
>can only either change the guard
>the dodge button is too far away from the stick
>half the bashes are a guaranteed hit on me, confirming more follow-up hits

41 rep and diamond II

Good Valks are unbearable, the bash plus lights is all they need to win since the recovery is so stupidly short that they can throw you a light before you can actually punish her.

>dodge the bash
>parry the follow up light
>do 45 damage to her
whats the problem

I hope you are not talking about the new one, that shit has barely any content. Fucking iceborne is taking ages to come out too.

Play on keaboard. Guard is changed via mouse directions, while I put guard break on mouse side button and cancel on C key. Works like a charm.

it would be simpler with weaker players that just spam the lights that's why I am saying it's the good players that frustrate me most, valk's mixups are the most painful thing

Attached: F.08.24 - 0032.23.DVR.webm (726x586, 3M)

i mean it's not like shes a conqueror or a shugoki where you have to adjust to her tempo. you have an offense of your own. she does pitiful damage and youl probably kill her faster than she can kill you with her one confirmed light from a bash at a time

>goes back to playing copy paste battle royale games
For Honor has problems, but it's actually fun as hell so fuck off. Wish ubisoft and others made more stuff like this.

How do I start having fun in PVP? I have over a hundred hours but I just cannot fight against other people and you have to do PVP to increase the bot difficulty in PVE games.

Play as the Kensei

we will rise again

Attached: poor aramusha gets 100-0.webm (568x320, 2.9M)

Attached: 9w5ycz42t9911.jpg (3000x3000, 878K)

western games are no longer allowed to have cute, sexy or just likable female characters thanks to liberals.
it´s the same boring strong wyman with no hint of femininity to them show 24/7 nowadays

Attached: crush the samurai with your mind.webm (862x484, 2.98M)

Mixed aesthetic maps when

Attached: cent3.jpg (375x335, 52K)

> Nigger vikings.

i bought this game last summer july and pretty much havent touched it since lol. altho i rlly liked vortiger trailer, finally seems like a badass char. too much female protagonist sjw shit in this game tho. and no point having chink faction when u could have put them into japs..
who are gonna be the next characters?

nice force push

Attached: TESVI.webm (940x720, 2.95M)

black raiders rise up

Attached: time to commit seppiku.webm (946x532, 2.98M)

>that chat
Including "honor" in the game's title was a mistake.

yes i still remember that shit happening a bunch of times whenever we ganged up on someone, they'd just write something in chat like ''BOOO NOO HOOONOOOR'' but if they were the ones doing it, that was completely fine

Attached: For Honor 2018.08.23 - 17.00.54.12.DVR.webm (818x562, 2.95M)

Where my lads at.

Attached: 72304345_p1.png (1189x1887, 1.47M)

they shouldve included saxons not meme tier naked based boy ubiturd vikings
aside from everyone drenching their characters in edge gear and mismatched patterns thats the main thing that ruins the games aesthetic

>crying about 1vX
>crying about grabs
>crying about traps
>crying about pits and spikes
This mentality is honestly what killed the game for me and why I ended up playing that mobalite control points gamemode exclusively.
Real 2v2 were top fun though, but so fucking rare.

Attached: it's a trap.webm (794x446, 2.93M)

>Where my lads at.
>wears a skirt
You're no "lad" of mine.

It's a kilt, ya right bloody gomeril.

For Honor must be set in a world with gravity multiple times of that on Earth.

The fucking spikes on everything is what ruins it for me. Cent and Conq have it the worst, I think, followed closely by Kensei and Roach.
Like for fuck's sake, there's so much more you can do to make your gear look "high level" other than glue a whole bunch of stupid looking spikes on everything.

Attached: ARMOR.jpg (729x800, 378K)

Berserk, Vortiger, turtling Laws and Warlords, Shinobi, Shaolin and JJ ruin this fucking game.

I fucking hate facing half the fucking cast in this game.

Attached: 1534.jpg (400x310, 39K)

Haven't opened it since launch, my only regret is that I played too long to get a refund. What an absolute disaster of a game.

The matchmaking in this game is horrendous. There's no middle ground between "average retard" and "people who can always parry light attacks." Meaning if you win over and over because you make smart/safe plays but don't have the reflexes to parry lights, you just get lumped into some really shit matches.

Just lose on purpose more often and stay in the shitter bracket. Best thing you can do to have fun in this game.