Whose side were you on here?

Whose side were you on here?

Attached: 1498075480464.jpg (554x386, 60K)

Caveman didn't really do anything wrong other than act like king badass after it happened despite not being assertive until the big moment

Caveman did nothing wrong.
Chibi is a retard and an embarassment.

Maybe Caveman could have been a little more polite about it, but it's pretty much undisputed that Chibi was being annoying as fuck. Caveman did what he had to do.

I would’ve done the same thing desu

chibi is a real man
he's gotten pussy which automatically makes him superior to 99% of speedrunners and Yea Forums

The side of people that were enjoying the awkwardness

Chibi was annoying but Caveman is a fucking sperg

how could he have been more polite given the situation he was in?

The dude was being really annoying. He could have said “I’m trying to focus if you don’t mind” but it’s not like he was downright rude. The talking asshole just put on this puppy face of sadness everybody fell for like pussies.

>t. Chibi

Off yourself, senpai

Attached: 1554101525939.jpg (630x630, 39K)

Caveman was based and TOO polite, anyone who defends chibi is just of a loudmouth meme sperg as he is.

Attached: 1515524714537.jpg (1020x1710, 282K)

Caveman just wanted to shoot him down. He literally chose to work himself up.

Chibi was just being playful and trying to spark conversation, but Caveman was being a hardass and shutting him down like a prick. Imagine playing a video game with a no fun allowed state of mind. Chibi should've stood up for himself but he's too nice for his own good.

Well said.

Poor chibi, he never worked towards arguing with others, he always wanted a light hearted atmosphere. Good on him.

t. caveman tier sperg

He literally sat on the streamers couch uninvited and kept talking over him

Do you walk on stage at events and take the microphone to tell shitty jokes?

This, I've been thinking about it for years and if he was going to say something (which obviously he chose to do) then no matter what he said or how he said it, it would have been equally embarrassing all the same. They were both in a losing situation the moment Chibi chose to sit on that couch.

Chibi is just a cheating stupid faggot sperg kid, Caveman runs tomba. I think it's pretty clear.

Attached: 34623466.jpg (640x512, 47K)

Caveman was right but maybe he should have tried to endure the autism for the sake of the event, then again I can't imagine how bad it would have been if chibi wasn't stopped.

I'm not gonna side with the guy who sung Pollyanna at his own Iwata mock funeral.

samefag

Attached: 1501952554257.jpg (532x398, 136K)

>"I LIKE THAT JUMP!"

>sits uninvited on the couch
>doesn't even fucking know Caveman

Why

Is Chibi even good at video games? He seems like he has the autism requirements down, but is not actually talented enough to be a speed runner.

Chibi and the cringey donators encouraging him. Why couldn’t he just shut up?

Both are autists.