Dmc

I love this game. Love it. Definitely topped 3. But I still feel it incomplete.

Attached: devil-may-cry-5-nero-gun.jpg.optimal.jpg (1080x600, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XLlcecSd0kY?t=247
youtu.be/x6Lp0vHWC_o?t=6131
youtu.be/x6Lp0vHWC_o?t=6454
youtu.be/x6Lp0vHWC_o?t=6558
youtu.be/x6Lp0vHWC_o?t=7283
youtu.be/x6Lp0vHWC_o?t=4587
youtu.be/x6Lp0vHWC_o?t=5085
youtube.com/watch?v=x6Lp0vHWC_o&feature=youtu.be&t=6454
zerofire-v.lofter.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=CLL90q3as4M
github.com/FransBouma/InjectableGenericCameraSystem/tree/master/Cameras/DMC5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It is a complete game, though it's one of those the soi faggots scream "it needs a dlc to finish the story!"

Attached: 1504111770775.jpg (640x480, 29K)

W8 for dlc

3 still had more devil arms, guns and fucking DT forms

and the most fun move

Attached: free ride.jpg (640x480, 59K)

>it needs a dlc
>W8 for dlc
Aah.... modern gaming

This. I'd wish we could have old moves again. That one, also other smash combo moves from both guns and swords

It definitely completed Nero's moveset. DT, Buster, and Overture all together make that character an absolute blast to play.
The beauty with Dante is that every game he has just about an entirely new moveset, while also keeping his sword. Perfectly Reliable.
And then there's V. I like him in small doses, but playing too much of him at a time leaves me fucking drained. I want to be doing combos but instead I'm retracting Shadow to dodge something.

Attached: neromath.webm (640x460, 722K)

DMC5 had low budget because Capcom didn't had many faith on it. Capcom even undershipped

Attached: 1554822661932.png (271x501, 141K)

>Definitely topped 3.

with that level design, not in a million years
if they ever make DMC6 they better make some actual open explorable areas

>tfw Nero's version of Free Ride was never a move

Reminder that the game's development is done for good and the entire team moved on.

Well, it's not pointless DLC like many games has
We are asking for basically a expansion

To me it feels like the story was only just getting started when Vergil appeared. I would unironically love if they just kept making expansions for DMC5 that continue the story and add new content. They really don't need to make DMC6 anytime soon, they don't need to reinvent the wheel when they have a solid base.

DMC5's guns and devil arms have more moves than DMC3. Just compare DMC3 Cerberus and DMC5 Cerberus, or DMC3 Kalina Ann and DMC5 Kalina Ann 2/Double Kalina Ann. Enemy surfing is neat but its importance is overstated. I have no idea what you're on about with DT, DMC5 has Sin DT which is practically a devil arm unto itself.

Anyone who says DMC5 Dante isn't the most complete Dante is lying. Even in a game with three distinct characters, Dante has a huge moveset.

Crazy combos were button-mashy trash, they were removed for a reason.

>game slowly goes from the city to randomass organic tree

Feels bad man. Though at least they got rid of annoying jumps and puzzles.

>we will never have human form of Rebellion/Sparda/DSD and Yamato in the form of qt waifus
>we will never get the everyday banter Dante and tsundere Rebellion does that will lead into true love after Dante resurrects Rebellion and names her after himself
>we will never have qt SoL adventures with Nero and Yamato in 4 that will be revealed as part of her keikaku to go back to daddy Vergil
why fucking live

thats usually what happens

you know how dante as a DT for each devil arm? That was cool.

Attached: 94a90987074a8ef32f85bda4cdc43417--superhero-ideas-devil-may-cry.jpg (430x600, 32K)

Thots begone. Demon slaying is a brofest only with manly weapons.

Attached: DMC5_DeluxeEdition_KeyArt.0.jpg (1200x800, 200K)

Gerbera > overture

My favorite thing to do:
>go on Nip vids
>turn on English translator
>laugh at profit

Attached: Pull_my_Muslim_trigger.jpg (1920x1080, 1.38M)

Except DMC5 still has its own team according to Itsuno tweet

>Definitely topped 3
no

Yeah level design is utter shit. Well dmc3 is not a good example of good level design but having 5 composed by corridors is even worse.

I wish it didn't take so long to get Dante, Nero is serviceable but still not quite as fun as style switching.

Also there isn't a single boss as kino tier as Agni and Rudra

>they were removed for a reason.
>not wanting more moves
Dude they were cool af. Being able to shoot a demon in the floor and then kick his head was great

user those are just reskins. they were fucking great tho

why is Capcom so shit at giving the DMC franchise a proper budget?

because muh niche game wont sell cod numbers

you know damn well they were all different models, even vergil had 2 forms

Now that gayman graphics are more advanced Capcom doesn't want to spend alot of money designing costumes(that are actually scanned from real life) or new Devil Triggers.

Because you fucks keep eating up monster hunter and AA

? wat ? DMC5 has some of the best looking cutscene models/animations ive seen so far in gaming i can guarantee they weren't cheap to make

MHW is dead anyways and Iceborne won't fucking save it
just adding 5 monsters and a new gacha system doesn't make it any less dead
Fuck CAPCOM

It was cool visually but it was fucking useless and ruined combos.

Calm down brethren, the future is bright

Attached: 1555873580533.png (1271x1121, 230K)

Requesting a drawfag to please draw that description of Rebellion-fu from last thread

yeah because they're kinda reused from RE2make, dmc5 budget wasn't really big

Drawfag said he would draw Rebellion after Yamato

Attached: 1555877042375.jpg (906x1311, 328K)

what does that japanese word mean?
wtf is Capcom Public Comp? compilation?

How do enemies DT in DMD in 5? Is it 1's system (DT if you take too long to kill them), or 3's system (DT if you kill too many of their friends), or something different altogether?

>Definitely topped 3

Weird joke. Barely topped 4.

>japanese word mean
some guy said it means depo

Lads, to pin Vergil to the gray floor when he's flying around you need to press just a buster, a buster in DT form, or RB+buster?

Attached: 5vCXnRzcox8.jpg (1080x716, 49K)

There is no plan for new DLC after BP, sadly

>yfw it's just Vergil arcade mode like the older games

Attached: No one can have this Dante.png (1920x1080, 3.56M)

So what idiot thought forbidding the use of Cavaliere R in bloody palace was a good idea?
I can't imagine paying for a move only for it not to be usable in the one part of the game you will see yourself retry a lot.
This game really has it's share of flaws, thank god for cheats that can fix them but i can't imagine how awful playing on unmoddable consoles this game must feel at times.

Attached: spasm.webm (960x540, 1.23M)

Dante and Nero are at their best, most complete forms while Dante in general is the peak of the genre. V can be fun but it's obvious that they included him at the last second for the sake of testing out what a summoner would play like in dragons dogma 2

>DmC had a Vergil DLC
>DMC Vergil never ever had his own and never will

Attached: ENOUGH.jpg (420x560, 30K)

jackpot

>you know damn well they were all different models, even vergil had 2 forms
And thats why they are just reskins. It doesn't affect the way you play with the character. Now dmc5 has 2 different devil triggers.

Game had a low budget and a kinda rushed developpement, first BP DLC who was supposed to be with the game at time was free
So having a good batch of paid DLC to add new content to the game is not a bad thing

>ARCHER 3-2, THIS IS ARCHER 3-3. ADJUST FIRE. SHIFT WINTERFELL. DANGER CLOSE, OVER.

>THIS IS ARCHER 3-2. ADJUST FIRE, OUT.

>THREE PLATOONS. WHITE WALKERS IN THE OPEN. SOME AIRBORNE, OVER.

>WHITE WALKERS IN THE OPEN, OUT.

>SHIFT FROM WINTERFELL: EAST 500, NORTH 200, OVER.

>EAST 500, NORTH 200, OUT.

>THREE ROUNDS, HE, SHORT FUSE, OVER.

>THREE ROUNDS, HE, SHORT FUSE, OUT.

>SHOT, OVER.

>SHOT, OUT.

>SPLASH, OVER.

>SPLASH, OUT.

>EAST 100, NORTH 200, FIRE FOR EFFECT, OVER.

>EAST 100, NORTH 200, FIRE FOR EFFECT, OUT.

>EFFECT IS GOOD. LOTS OF LITTLE PIECES, OVER.

>ROGER, OUT.

Attached: 1mx67r.jpg (480x479, 43K)

But Nevan has a DT only move

Attached: there was still pizza left in that box.png (1027x933, 2.22M)

The different DT forms gave slightly different buffs. Cerberus gave a bigger speed boost, Beowulf gave a bigger ATK and DEF boost, Nevan boosted health regen, A&R was balanced, and Rebellion was a weaker balanced, but you could glide or something.

Interesting, thanks user!

You guys are fucking sleeping on balrog kick mode holy shit it so good

Attached: 20190422_082433.jpg (1080x919, 622K)

Yeah i only use it for air attacks. I should practice with it more

sekiro stole all its thunder imo

Elaborate

The swordmaster kick combo can absolutely rape crowds of weak enemies like the bugs or hell caina

DMC3 was my all time favorite. But DMC5 is objectively superior by almost every metric. You nostalgiafags boggle my mind.

While it doesnt ro the big burst damage that the real impact does, you can jump kick to bridge distances and get enemies airborne with kicks. Also the swordmaster kick combo is great for small crowds

>3 has more DT forms

No it doesn't. It has one DT form that changes how it looks depending on what weapon you're using.

5 has 2 different DT forms for Dante as well as a DT for Nero and a DT for V.

Biggest problem for me was the three "supposed to lose" fights against Urizen. Makes those levels feel bad.

Yeah i noticed the big advantage of kick mode it's the wide and powerful moves, but i don't feel confident to use it since i like to overstay my welcome with slow moves, and i don't know when i can rg cancel it

>started playing
>get to mission 13 and get faust hat
>drop it for 2-3 weeks
>get back to at least finish the game
>beat the game and uninstall
Can see the quality and care but it's just not me. Same thing with bayonetta but quit that after just 2-3 hours.
Metal gear rising on the other hand, have completed that several times.

Attached: bittersweet.jpg (1368x1027, 526K)

It's just going to be "pay for the Bloody Palace" taunts.

I would be completely fine with this. I will do fucking anything for playable Vergil.

DMC5 has practically nothing for level design and the plot is an underdeveloped joke, while DMC3 at least stands on it's own in those regards

They're still easily the best games in the franchise, though, so I only barely consider them apart.
3's just a better package on it's own, 5 is like a best-of collection of everything good about the series.

If they're left alive too long mixed with how low their health gets.

Every melee weapon in 5 has unique mechanics, in 3 A&R feels like a marginally different Rebellion.

Granted I would have been happier with one more gun and sword for Dante.

Needs the obligatory Special Edition with completely broken playable Vergil.

>V can be fun but it's obvious that they included him at the last second for the sake of testing out what a summoner would play like in dragons dogma 2

V was one of their earliest concepts.

I never noticed that

webm of gtfo

Did you play and like the other DMC games? You might just not like the series.

To be fair, it's really minor.

i think thats what he meant, but yeah 5 still counts as more

why did they stop doing that for dante? i thought it was pretty cool having his DT change depending on the weapon

SHIT A LEAK

The kick combo and the break dance are both really solid, it’s honestly more fun than the punches. It’s just easier to build heat with the punches.

The official word is "Be patient.".

The game sold well. We're getting more. But anyone who is asking for new content that hasn't beat DMD or higher missions has a fucking worthless opinion.

We will probably see DLC weapons. I imagine V will get another weapon to swap out to (maybe Phantom), Nero will get new breakers. We're going to get a playable Vergil.

Attached: 1541010521702.jpg (1200x702, 165K)

>going for a perfect no damage run with Vergil
>a small part of HP bar left
>relaxing
>enjoying taunts
>Vergil activates turbo mode and kicks my ass to the death
Thank you papa Vergil. Teaching me not to get cocky since 3.

Attached: DYu8h7cU0AAUm1D.jpg (976x874, 93K)

Their devil triggers were drawn from the weapons themselves and not a proper manifestation of their own devil power. Think of it like "It's not Dante's Devil Trigger, it's Rebellion's Devil Trigger". As the series progresses Dante eventually manifests a deivl trigger that is solely based off his demonic power, which is why his DMC4/5 DTs are the same.

Ladies dlc is trish and lady running to get the DMC office just to find out Dante and Vergil chilling inside already
Boys dlc may have Mundus or references to him

So in the obvious next DLC, is Vergil going to have his own cutscenes and new stages or is it going to be like in 4 SE?

I've S-ranked literally everything and beat everybodies Bloody Palace. Give me Vergil GOD DAMN IT! FUUUUUUUUUUUCK PLEASE!

>hasn't beat DMD
>Anyone who hasn't beat the game mode where everything takes 3 hours to kill has a useless opinion
Kys.

Hopefully his own campaign, since DmC had oe too

Because they didn't want to spend money.

hobo Vergil should be a costume

Attached: 1555678999324.jpg (1024x1789, 916K)

1. Asset-wise i it's easier to make less models.

2. Story-wise, earlier Dantes needed a powerful weapon to help draw out his demonic power (notice how DMC1 Dante who already knows about his demonic powers, cannot DT with raw force edge or Sparda outside of CS'es). Since the weapon is required as a part of this ritual, it would make sense for the form to be influenced by the Devil Arms natural properties. 5 Dante -who is now at his most powerful at the end of the 5 games' storyline (yes, 2 comes before 5 now, sorry)- can activate his DT now regardless of the weapon equipped and it's his "true" DT-form, no longer dependent on weapon properties.

Attached: 1554541710073.jpg (540x564, 178K)

because they think Iceborne will sell
when in fact, it won't

I almost killed the fucker during a combo but this little faggot started guarding in the middle of the air and then reached the ground and DT'd faster than i could even reach the ground myself
Apparently he instantly regains health when he does on top of the usual regeneration, what a fucking faggot.

Ended up SDT'ing his ass because i was tired of his shit.

Attached: vergil.jpg (800x140, 20K)

>3 hours to kill something

Oh my god you are so bad at this game. You are doing it so wrong. Give your copy to someone who can make shit happen god damn.

Attached: 1554419700325.jpg (1200x1200, 158K)

>play on SoS mode
>breeze through the game but have fun
>reach Virgil
>get stuck on him for like 5 hours

His fight was so much harder than anything before it. He can do insane damage so quickly. Learning that Nero’s charge shot can 1 shot his clone and that you build good DT with just side rolling his attacks helped me a lot. Also using royal guard at the start of the fight pretty much gives you easy DT and free damage.

I felt like I actually had to learn the game to beat it, it was nice. Kind of lame the gold orb system just lets you brute force the game. Glad I didn’t use it.

>Heat Up makes you take additional damage while dancing
>Can get lucky and dodge attacks with the capoiera
IGNITE THE FLAME

>DAMN IM GOOD

He doesn't have any regen. Just instant regain on activation.

I used gold orbs because I don't see any other use for them. Now I log in everyday to see 10 more in my inventory and I'm sitting at 89. Where I'm at now I don't use gorbs anymore since I'm trying to S everything. Ought to be able to cash them to red orbs, maybe a 500k exchange rate or something.

Attached: 1554836784712.gif (430x408, 908K)

the problem for me is that while it's stated as "slower but with big stuns" it doesn't really do those really well
blow mode has faster attacks, absurd style building, real impact and an easier way to build heat
it only really works against small crowds of easy to stun enemies like grounded bats or cainas, and those really never posed a problem since basically all others DA can do crowd control one way or another, it's easier to just switch DA

Why do you fags want playable Vergil so much? Dante beyond shits on everyone in DMC when it comes to gameplay and fun.
What does he have to offer at this point? At this point, Yamato is only "unique" thing about him and that's it. Not to mention, he was only ever fun to play in 3, while he was lame in 4.
So, why the fuck are you kneeling for Vergil so much at this point as if playable Vergil would best the best thing ever? I'm not opposed to said addition, but at the same time, I can't say I'm desperate for him either. Mainly because there are zero reasons for me to be hyped about when it comes to playable Vergil asides from: "Yeay. My weeb katana."
I'd be much more hyped for news that said that Dante would be playable for all 20 missions over playable Vergil. Mainly because I know what Dante has to offer and because I know that Dante IS fun in 5. Unlike said Vergil, that only has Yamato to offer at this point.
Unless there is something new about him to make him unique once more... I don't give a shit.

Attached: 14320143821922.png (477x364, 210K)

why lie

he was better and had more moves in 4...

>while he was lame in 4.
Elaborate if you have balls.

It's all I use for Judecca's. I can blast a Judecca so fast it skips DT with kick-rog.

The real crime is people not using Cerberus to make Anetora's, Furies, and even Cavalier Angelo a completely joke on DMD. Also rocket-stacking on scissor-cunts to farm meter.

Attached: 1541010428227.jpg (777x777, 503K)

That's your opinion, which is fine.
In mine, I disliked him in 4.

At least he wasn't as bad as Lady was... I guess.

Yes he does, at least on SoS.

Attached: lifebar.webm (1200x100, 1.85M)

Styles for Vergil when

Dark Slayer
Swordmaster
Royal Guard
Doppelganger

Attached: Darkie Slayer.webm (578x360, 1.83M)

What Cerberus moves specifically?

Not the original guy you're re responding to but 4 Vergil was so strong it made the game a joke. At least in 3 at higher levels Vergil had some challenges but you regularly see webm's of people posting just how busted he is for comparatively less work than Dante or Nero.

Attached: 1554421100883.jpg (1200x631, 174K)

He's fun as fuck and the most aesthetically pleasing character to style with.

Attached: 1529392744463.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

They spent all the budget on mission 2

In the bossfight, he uses
Dark Slayer
Doppleganger
Royal Guard
Quick Silver

>made him this arm to kick demon ass
>there's no foot breaker that airtricks behind enemies

Drawfag reporting in. Here's your Yamatofu
Took me a while because the ornaments were a pain in the ass, and sorry for having her a little too shiny.
Not sure if I ever said I would do a Rebellionfu, but if I have time and idea, I might try to make a design.

Attached: what if swords are cute anime girls.jpg (1359x1967, 883K)

>using revolver on Caviler Angelo

Shits busted, it’s like a guaranteed pary of his sword.

I'll try to keep it short because I already wrote an essay post there:
>too OP
>reused devil arms
>"new" moves aren't that good
In his defense, I wasn't a fan of SE as a whole and among 3 that was added, I guess he was the most decent.

Like I said before: If you liked 4 Vergil, that's fine. Your taste, your right. I didn't and that's my own right as well.

Sounds right. I remember cheesing A&R with Revolver back in 3.

yeah we get it Dante you don't like Vergil

Attached: 1555680846829.png (592x182, 44K)

1. Kinda sad that Nero's devil trigger is no longer a Stand

2. Is nero's devil trigger supposed to be his final devil trigger, like dante and vergil's SDT? It is kind of implied that that is the case in the ingame library.

>Definitely topped 3. But I still feel it incomplete.

Fucked up right there. 5's definitely offers a fucking morbid amount of options, Dante has the best toolkit of any action game EVER made, Nero is so much better than he is in 4 it's not even funny, the characters and dialogue are top notch campy fun, it has the best monster roster of the series and V's gameplay is interesting enough.

But the level design is basic garbage which I wouldn't mind it like in Ninja Gaiden 2 if the game had made up with art design which lost all steam at the midway point, the plot is usually sloppy for a DMC, I subjectively hate the OST except Devil Trigger. And everything about V conceptually is fucking terrible, no one can convince me that's how a human Vergil would look, especially when all of his canned designs actually sold the idea.

5 > 3 in gameplay and enemy design. 3 >> 5 in everything else, it's still the most complete DMC of the series.

I'm still sure the REengine made this game more unnecessarily harder to develop and more expensive than it should than MTframework would.

For Anetora's charged R1 + Back+ SM special (Perscussion II) will cripple Anetora's. The stun is so strong you can knock them down with other weapons and they'll just lay there and take it. I use it to group them + other small enemies and then clear them out with big AOE's. The stun is really strong since it lets you reposition so easy.

For Furies you can use Percussion mentioned earlier and the charged r1 + toward + SM special combo. Percussion will stun in one hit and allow you to execute a full shoryu. The charged R1 + Toward + SM special will strike/flinch furies repeatedly as they try to dash around you (especially in corners) and builds high stun on them as well- and becomes even better at both of these things in DT. Fury floor in BP was a cinch. Alternate between the charges toward and back specials to keep your style from dropping too much.

Against Cavaliere Angelo his air r1 + towards + regular attack is just a big wall of active frame. You can force her down to no charge from full charge just spamming it into her 3/4-hit combos for SSS.

Attached: 1554419427587.png (589x519, 167K)

>Yamato is a loli
oh yes brother

FINALLY playing Ninja Gaiden 2 in 4K and locked 60 fps on the bone BC made me realize I don't really mind if an action game has tunnel level design if it keeps upping the ante with every level.

5 was just same as shit all around. And I guess M13 is a microscopic co-op BP because they never bothered to put in the effort to make the real thing.

I'm in kick mode 99% of the time. It's how I help support midair relauncher shenanigans. Blow mode is for style and RI only. Kick mode is for style, utility, breakdancing, and being all around boss.

I'll never do that long as shit combo ever though.

>those jaggies

What's percussion, those purple lightning orbs that float around?

>reused devil arms

4SE Vergil Beowulf is legitimately the greatest fist weapon the series has EVER had. It has literally every iconic and god-tier fist weapon move and mechanic the series has ever had. Falling Star, Rising Sun, Lunar Phase, Kick 13, distorted Real Impacts. If you complain about Vergil's Beo you are a complete faggot.

Complaining about Force Edge I will accept. It's a really fun weapon gameplay wise, but the Force Edge is an ugly sword and the reality is the weapon is largely just "We wanted to give Vergil a lot of Dante's moves".

Nah. I don't dislike his character at all.
I just hate blind hype and nostalgiafagging. I just want fun addition, over Capcom giving me a character that I like, with reusing same shit with him every time, while adding few "new" things so you can't say they completely reused the shit. Either make character worth to play, or fuck off.
For example: I'd much more prefer if SE for 4 was just additional Vergil, over Capcom bothering themselves with Trish and Lady. Especially Lady, that was most atrocious out of 3.

ABSOLUTELY BASED

Attached: 1555679520105.jpg (1400x1000, 870K)

It's just his regular DT. Much like Dante's in 4/5. He's not on the power level of being able to create a sword of his own namesake made from his own power. Which is the level of Dante/Vergil/Sparda.

>Vergil-sama!
>Nero-sama, you better not give me to the creepy fat man again!
>Sasuga, Dante-dono. You took down that giant statue easily, you really are Vergil-sama's twin
hngggh

game is so dead NGfags invade other action games just to mention their dead franchise kek
cope harder

No it's the charged swordmaster (lightning mode by holding the button- circle in this case) then r1 + back + circle (default). Check your skill list too, it's a big AOE slam that causes lightning pillars to pop up around him.

Attached: 1541024857376.jpg (980x710, 530K)

I like how Vergilfags are getting triggered at post htat made legit point.
>"Unless there is something new about him to make him unique once more... I don't give a shit."

Did we get any official word after Capcom said it shipped 2 million?

that* (Fuck it)

That depot predates the launch DLC numerically and is probably the non-Denuvo branch that was briefly available through Steam before Capcom hid it. Not a fun answer but a realistic one.

3 forms also have subtle changes in their functions. For instance cerberus DT has the fastest move speed and nevan DT has the fastest rate of healing

hopefully they continue to build this game with further gameplay and downloadable content

Yey

Attached: D4rIA1OWkAA8Pvk.jpg (1080x1350, 390K)

Good explanation, but speaking of which

How come Dante didn't shit out a human version of himself when he stabbed himself with rebellion?
And,
How come Vergil doesn't have a "devil sword vergil"?

What in the goddamn.

Not him and that's neat and all but that's not on par with getting new moves DMC1 style or outright being different types of DT's 5 style. or being a modular mess like 2

>too OP
Yes. But I would complain more about enemy architecture and AI
>reused devil arms
We will never have new DA for him. He is condemned to be an extra dlc character forever.
Yeah it was shit. Just rehashes from dmc3's Cerberus and A&R
The concentration bar was a cool adition tho. I feel it like the same character + a few good new things + bad additions. So I wouldn't call it inferior to dmc3 Vergil

I went through exactly the same shit. But this was on Devil Hunter. I tried to play against him like Vergil 3 but he was absolutely raping my ass.

After 20 minutes of replaying, I fucking stopped playing for another 20 and started reading his moves. When I realized he was Vergil from SE, I managed to beat him on the first try.

It was a fucking awesome fight with Dante, Nero on DH is basically a free win for the story but it was pretty fucking sweet.

SoS and DMD were harder to pull ofl mechanically but still easier than it was when I was trying to plow my way through like an idiot on DH.

Yamato can cut anything
Rebellion can bring things together (?)

The swords don't have the same power. The only thing rebellion actually did was fuse dante with sparda

>How come Dante didn't shit out a human version of himself when he stabbed himself with rebellion?

Rebellion does the opposite thing of the Yamato. It can combine things. It merges the Rebellion and Sparda into Dante. Which creates the Devil Sword Dante and gives him Sin DT.

>How come Vergil doesn't have a "devil sword vergil"?

His power comes from having eaten the fruit. The Beastiary Bio on his new DT form says that the arm blades it has are probably Yamato's true form. Which I suppose you could say is Devil Sword Vergil. I'm personally hoping he gets DLC where he gets the Devil Sword Vergil to replace the force edge part of his moveset.

Honestly, marginal changes. Only Nevan had a distinct DT. Aside from that, I'll take DT from DMC4 over DTs from DMC3 all day every day. And DT from DMC5 is (mostly) an improvement over DMC4.

Vergil can actually keep you off of him for the entire fight this time around and you take turns attacking each other in 5. In 3 you don't respect anything he does and either beowful loop, shotgun hop, quicksilver his dt away, or any other combination of horseshit you can do as long as you're not trickster.

He needed that health regen to avoid dying even quicker than he already does. Naturally in regards to approach it's a moot thing since you can pay him 150k red orbs for him to fuck off.

Don't forget about Quad S, which is fucking amazing and the greatest evolution the DT system has ever received. Also don't forget just having the DSD equipped gives all your weapons sword formation in DT.

5 has treated DT the best of any game in the series.

>tfw beating vergil with dante in bloody palace doesnt give dante darkslayer

Attached: 1538617379571.jpg (461x400, 118K)

It topped 3 in terms of gameplay for sure, but fuck the boring looking levels, story and 5 Urizen fights

Attached: 1552326821118.jpg (300x621, 27K)

>Hey, Dante, need a job?

Attached: s_120.jpg (1375x2445, 1.58M)

That's gorgeous, user.

Neat.

What do y'all think a human dante ("D") would be like

DMC4 style Darkslayer could realistically be modded into the game at some point. All the necessary animations/assets exist.

The same with Quicksilver as a style.

>1. Kinda sad that Nero's devil trigger is no longer a Stand

He still manifests his Stand (And Stand Yamato) with his charge move and he now has stand punches alongside exceed.

I'm pretty sure by 6, he'll be able to use both of them no problem.

He'd just be like Dante really, more-so DMC4 Dante. Just doing goofy shit and eating pizza.

His demon half would be more interesting. As I imagine all it would do is nothing but constantly find demons to kill and reeeee whenever it saw Vergil.

I understand where you're coming from, but sadly, hoping for Vergil to be more distinct from Dante and/or to get new stuff, is lost cause.
DMC isn't worth in Capcom's eyes. Never was.
Only way for Vergil to get new stuff is to get game that will focus on him. We all saw how that one went. Itsuno literally wanted to make actual Vergil game since 3, but every time he got shutdown about it. Sometimes I feel that entire 5 (V/Urizen case) was just big fuck you to Capcom regarding it.

>knock an enemy down
>roll to fornt, swap to SM, pop DT
>spinning wheel of spirit swords striking the enemy as I prep a big shoryu for their waiting asshole

Never felt cooler.

Attached: 57605237_10219630591702380_5945313371455750144_n.jpg (960x540, 66K)

Are you a nip? The details are amazing

>D
Wacky human shenanigans and talking about the power of humanity has devil breakers on hands and feet.
>demon Dante
Doomguy.

What is left for Trish (when she is a playable character) now that Sparda does not exist anymore?

"Yamato divides, rebellion fuses. It's deep, fuck you, t. Bingo"

Mission 10 S rank is small time. Wait until you have to S rank Hell or Hell Mission 18. It is the most painful experience I've ever had playing a DMC game.

You HAVE to no-damage it to get an S rank and it's the hardest mission to no damage in the game.

Urizen's last fight is pretty awesome, tho. I'll never understand why you fight him 3 times while he's sitting on a fucking chair like it means something.

That's because the cut conte- I mean DLC isn't out yet goy.

Nice.

>at least they got rid of any variety.
thats bad they should have improved puzzles and platforming.

>demon Dante
Jacque Pott

It is somewhat deep. Yamato was the weapon Sparda used to seal off the demon world from the human world, that's what it represents. The separation of the two worlds. The Rebellion is a representation of his empathy and, ultimately, love for humanity. It's a representation of the unity between human and demon. Which is why it became his preferred weapon after having met Eva despite being weaker than the Yamato.

Nothing, really

I'm stopping after I S all of DMD. I don't have fun with 1-shot gimmick modes. The enemies having their own DT's feels most fair.

Not getting hit in this game is pretty easy for the most part. Trickster's i-frames are disgusting.

Attached: 1554156308937.jpg (736x552, 65K)

>Though at least they got rid of annoying jumps

Fuck you, I liked the devil bringer platforming and i thought they should've done more with the wrecked building in the flooded area. Something like an Artemis chase or something.

Puzzles can fuck off but a sense of progression should always be in a DMC game. 1 and 3 did it best.

Final Urizen is an actual kino fight on every level. The remix of Legacy that plays as you fight him, his moveset not only consisting of moves from most of the bosses in the game, but Vergil beowulf moves as well. The longer the fight goes the more Urizen remembers about his desire to defeat Dante, he slowly regains his identity as Vergil, which leads to him using more Vergil-like moves such as the Beowulf moves and summoned swords. The god-tier dialogue with moments such as "How are you so strong... You've never lost anything" and the way he screams "DAAAAAANNNTEEEEEE" as he explodes the arena in spikes and rushes you with a crazy uppercut.

Easily the most underrated fight in the game on every level.

Attached: 1553071288801.png (497x682, 343K)

>Go back to 4 so I can play BP with a friend
>Pick Nero
>tfw I really miss the punch and the dive attacks
Jesus fuck, I really got used to use those 2 in 5

Attached: 1552757528150.png (939x574, 106K)

he does but its much less noticeable than it was in 3

If you can S rank all of DMD, S ranking HaH is honestly pretty easy outside of one or two missions.

If DMC5 is what Itsuno can make on a limited budget I'd love to see what kind of black magic he'd make on a blank check

I like the dialogue a lot in this game, and it seems like you get more if you do better. When he's fighting Cavaliere Angelo I thought it was sweet how Dante was talking to Trish while he was fighting.

Attached: 1553126675687.jpg (675x1200, 118K)

I can't go back, i miss breakers, payline and air taunts too much

The dialogue is always god tier in fights. It really hammers home just how great each character is written, even if people take issue with the plots of each game.

Attached: feeling more accepting.webm (698x392, 2.87M)

At this point I refuse to comprehend what's going on with Vergil's eyecolor.

Attached: 20190422203900_1.jpg (2560x2880, 2M)

I'd like to see him make DD2 on a full budget (give him all the shekels he WANTS, not needs) and a 5-6 year full game development. I would literally be more hyped on that shit than CP2077 or HL 3 announcement.

I just hope they put Vergil and Co-op BP so I don't have to back to 4 anymore for any of those 2

If you play fighting games with any regularity then story in DMC shouldn't matter too much. The characters are just a means to an end- that end being stylish fighting. The story is just a backdrop and reason to give cool environments to those fights.

Just keep the faith, post the memes, fill out the survey and ask for it at the end. Our due diligence got us DMC 5. We can get more.

Attached: 1553679714635.jpg (768x1024, 106K)

>ITT: We pretend that level design, story and music are not important aspects of a video game
OMG DMC5 BEST GAEM EVER XD

It is always on the top steam played game so it's not dead at all

How can I pull the headbutt grab with Vergil's clone? I only did it once and it fucking triggered a portion of the money that doesn't play otherwise.

Locking hype music sections behind moves is the most DMC thing ever and I'm shocked it had to be DmC to start the concept.

>In this shitpost, I confirm I drive-by threads without reading them

Fuck off.

DMC5 has a great story and music though. The level design is aesthetically good for the most part. I only care about fighting enemies in DMC games, not doing shitty puzzles or platforming, so I don't care about those aspects being gone.

I sorta feel the same. It's not incomplete, but I feel like it is a base game set up to be expanded later.
I hope I am being right.

I don't know what more you can ask for in terms of level design. The big pits allow for free movement and camera re-positioning and the smaller areas usually have some sort of gimmick you can use to your benefit (like catching mobs in the ice towers so you can deal with them later). Enemies also count as platforms so you can use them for crazy movement.

Do people really just wanna do stupid tedious jumps all day in a game where you have a big sword and infinite bullets? I fee like people who complain about platforming in DMC are the same sort of casual wastes of air that bitch about the camera in Godhand.

Attached: 1553171390665.jpg (711x704, 52K)

I was unimpressed with the "wrecked boring city parts" after the 3rd level since it got old fast but shit like the subway tunnel become a hellish redhouse of flowers or the scenery before you fight Proto Angelo was fucking sweet.

I'm not sleeping on shit, Cavaliere and Kickrog are the best crowd controllers. You're better off using fists for one target though.
increase the fucking size limit for webms hiro

Attached: WOOHOO YEAH.webm (1024x576, 2.99M)

Wait, fuck is that Cavaliere move?

People who complain about the lack of puzzles and platforming in DMC games are the same people who play through the game once and never touch it again.

The "puzzles" are always even more simple than RE puzzles and the platforming always sucked. It's not fun to have to replay those parts of the game 50 times. The only exception I can think of is the laser room in DMC4.

Swordmaster grounded combo

>DMC5 has a great story

Attached: nuyHA-.gif (320x180, 2.36M)

Cavaliere has a combo-system based on if you hold the triangle button or SM button during certain moves (when they glow with electricity). It's called Gear. You can do Triangle X 3, Circle X 3, or any combo of 3 of the two as long as the opening move can do Gear. Try out all possible combos. The best Circle opener is R1 + Back to Forward + Circle.

Attached: 1553171734278.png (846x900, 459K)

What didn't you like about it?

Why would you ever use cavaliere on the ground? It's so slow and un-stylish.

Attached: 1529136295330.jpg (337x290, 56K)

Because there needs to be some kind of variety otherwise it just gets boring fighting enemies in big open circular arenas all the time. I liked the first half of 5 when you're exploring a city and they took advantage of that for the level design but they get lazier as the game goes on.

It wasn't 2deep4u with some leitmotif and a twist I would have never seen coming in a million years. I'm a stupid manchild who is unable to adjust his expectations for different types of media so I will just asymmetrically apply criteria to something I don't like/wanna get good at to justify saying it's bad so I can start gay slapfights on the internet in an otherwise fun and supportive thread.

Attached: 1553127369857.gif (300x168, 655K)

It's only behind 3 story

>there needs to be
>why?
>because there needs to

It's not a platformer. It's a stylish hack-n-slash game. I understand maybe not liking how some levels look, but to say they detract from the enjoyment of the game's engine is fucking retarded. Maybe you're not saying that, but some people are.

For the exact situation in that webm. I only ever use Cavaliere on the ground for that combo to juggle groups (since it has a ridiculous amount of hyper armor) and the charge because it does a ton of damage, adds a lot of style, and also has a fuckton of hyper armor.
Basically I only ever find Cavaliere useful out of the air if it's with Swordmaster.

I'm frowining at the overall plot, but can't deny that the dialogue was mostly great.

Yeah it is really fun in hindsight. You think it's just the usual Dante taking the piss out of an opponent at first, but then every line has a meaning.

Hey you're right, I never appreciated that before.

>Not riding through a group of enemies while swapped to SM DSD and using spirit swords as you cruise.

Attached: 1406213175368.jpg (471x348, 11K)

>But I still feel it incomplete.
Because it's literally DMC4.5: We Actually Finished It Edition

>Literally posts a webm showing a purpose for Cavaliere on the ground
>Hurr why would you ever use it on the ground

Their hazel, my eyes do the same thing in certain light. Cept my outer color is more green then his blue.

Just a buster,do not lock on. Press it a little earlier than you'd think.

>Anyone who says DMC5 Dante isn't the most complete Dante is lying.
DMC5 Dante is the most bloated Dante. Not sure about "complete" considering it's just manlet mode for DMC4 Dante with an uglier coat color and 2 more weapons.

Cavaliere is A++ against those plated rolling enemies. You can deplate them in one full combo and launch them even if they're DT'ed. They are also super weak to rocket-stacking.

Attached: 1553429024908.gif (340x243, 1.81M)

Amazing how you made a post with 3 sentences and said nothing of actual substance.

>dmc4 dante
>good

Attached: 1555211801355.gif (467x490, 1.31M)

>3 still had more devil arms
That's both technically and effectively wrong, though.
3 had Rebellion, Cerberus, A&R, Nevan, and Beowulf.
5 has Rebellion, Sparda, Dante, Cerberus, Cavalier, and Balrog. Among those, Balrog is practically 2 DAs, Cerebrus has more to it than ever before, and DSD with maxed Swordmaster is basically the perfected version of a sword in the series. The only thing 5 lacks compared to 3 is something with the particular depth of Nevan.
The only way you can say 3 had more is if you're including Vergil with Yamato and Force Edge. And Vergil wasn't in on release of 3 either.

Vergil being stupidly evangelized at the end
When he went "lol this tree bothers me so Ill help you to take it down" was so, so dumb

I know some people are gonna have a favorite version of their character but you don't have to be such a salty wrong cunt about it.

Attached: 1546962008307.jpg (559x934, 109K)

If the level design didn't matter at all then Bloody Palace would just be the entire game.

>5 has Rebellion, Sparda, Dante
user...

Yep, got the timing right already as well almost, but thanks. What about doppel buster, with heads smashing? When I buster dopper near knocked down Verg Nero just destroys him.

Truth hurts the most, which is why any post that points those things out immediately gets a slew of whiny replies full of deflections and ad hominems.

YOU CAN NOT KILL ME, I AM SUBHUMAN!!!

There's no truth in a bunch of buzzwords that aren't actually saying anything. Stop shitposting.

Dolboeb

See. Deflection.

You have to actually make a real point for there to be engagement.

Nah, it's just sad to see people who cling to something so desperately to the exclusion of anything else. It's also hilarious that you think you can be a cunt on an internet forum and not get backlash for it. What are you, a woman? You being a fujo would make sense for you to know enough about the characters to make retarded claims about favoritism while being empirically wrong on every other level.

Attached: DLpguLHW4AErY5m.jpg (612x612, 43K)

aбcoлютнo бaзoвый

>muh ad homs

Attached: 1554449115295.jpg (640x706, 25K)

>finally finished hell and hell
fuck that feels good, now only need to finish S-ranking a couple of DMD and HaH missions then I can chill with HoH and Human for the 100%

Praise faust hat

Attached: 1555101640067.jpg (864x566, 93K)

You either have to be in DT or you have to hold the button, I've heard conflicting reports

I have no idea how all the loading screens and annoying cutscenes aren't getting to your head

now that inertia, reversals, and turbo mods are in can we now expect 4babs to shut the fuck up or are they still gonna whine about the game's "low" skill ceiling?

I did say technically. If you want to be a lorefriend, I guess you could say Dante is Rebellion+Sparda, but that still leaves Rebellion and Sparda as separate DAs.
If you're going to be realistic about it, sure, you have 3 variations of a sword with a lot of similarities, count them as 1 then. But if you're going to do that, you have to acknowledge that Balrog works like 2, Cerberus is more expansive than its counterpart in 3, and DSD is better than Rebellion. Comparing 5 to 3 in either way puts 5 on top unless you wanted Nevan 2.0.

>But I still feel it incomplete.

DONT WORRY GOY THERE WILL BE PAYED DLC WHERE YOU PLAY AS THE LADIES

>intertia, reversals mods
Do you have a link for these? I can only find turbo.

>it's just sad to see people who cling to something so desperately to the exclusion of anything else
He says, as he wildly defends a AAA companies latest DLC Pre-order game at the expense of previous entries, even when the new one is just the previous game but uglier and with barely anything new.

Attached: lkekl085.gif (500x375, 476K)

DSD is better than Rebellion hand's down. Being able to juggle with regular attack while prepping spirit swords is the fucking shit. It syncs well with air-taunt + trickster + teleport. You get the projectile and dance macabre. The only thing you don't get is the sword throw which is kind of pointless. You also lose instant prop shredder but anything prop shredder can do, Cerberus' revolver can do better- especially parries.

I play and like all the games except for 2. That's not being exclusive. It's appropriate you used the image of a dumb nigger, because that's exactly how you're posting- a dumb, illiterate nigger.

Attached: 1498342199374.gif (350x280, 2.59M)

i heard it's still in progess

>Nah, it's just sad to see people who cling to something so desperately to the exclusion of anything else.
DMC4SE
>Dante
>Nero
>Lady
>Trish
>Vergil

>DMC5
>Dante with 3 Rebellions
>Nero with 1 new move
>V, the shittiest addition to any action game sequel since Lucia
Yeah this game was totally worth $60+tax +preorder + $10 in DLC for shit that should've been in the base game and lazy DmC pallet swaps. It was totally worth $70 (currently, remember the Vergil DLC that's probably coming soon goy) and the 11 year wait, to get a slight upgrade to DMC4 with a few QoL changes and some new-ish weapons.

>If you're going to be realistic about it, sure, you have 3 variations of a sword with a lot of similarities, count them as 1 then. But if you're going to do that, you have to acknowledge that Balrog works like 2, Cerberus is more expansive than its counterpart in 3, and DSD is better than Rebellion
Not that guy but Balrog still works like the older gauntlet weapons, it's just separated into two for wider control options. King Cerberus is indeed more expansive, but each form is like half a devil arm. Which I suppose nets you 1.5 devil arms, so can't complain.

Sparda and Rebellion are identical, while they are just stealing the summoned sword gimmick from Vergil. Sure it is better, but it was like stealing air/ground trick from Dark Slayer and putting them into Trickster.

Luckily, with the load-out system, if they ever add more devil arms, Dante has great flexibility to wield them

Yeah you're really good at cherry-picking. You ought to try your hand at making pies instead of arguments. They may come out less half-baked.

Attached: 1500137400695.gif (326x250, 626K)

Why do DMCucks get so fucking triggered that DMC5 just wasn't that great?

Honestly, Cerberus parry is so effective, it feels like cheating. No timing is required whatsoever.

Don't give it (You)s

I wish 5 didn't spend 65% of the game in the tree

What a surprise. Deflection.

Attached: 13112444y22.gif (499x315, 481K)

>1 new move
This bait

OMG 4 had playable Trish and Lady, because they were so awesome and necessary for the enjoyment of the game, kek lol

>Patty kidnapping Dante and taking his virginity fucking when?

Attached: 1555282108333.png (1000x603, 709K)

It's unfair basis to compare a Special and a Regular edition. Also Lady & Trish were recycled from older games fully

>v shittiest addition
Still funner than either lady or trish

>just a prank bruh

Attached: D4wmQcNUwAA4_wW.jpg orig.jpg (896x1500, 260K)

>He paid $60 for DMC4: Reused Assets edition

It should be pretty obvious what someone is attempting to do when they imply 4 is better than 5, guys.

Lady Trish and Vergil are all Super OP in 4. I know it's fun just for variety's sake but that game was clearly not made with them in mind for balance. Even Legendary Dark Knight mode is trivial. I know people have favorites but 4-fags have the worst goggles lol.

Holy shit. I'm REALLY fucking behind on Cavaliere. I had no idea this was a thing.

>since Lucia
fuck off Lucia has the best DT

Dmc4 is fucking aged. There is no point on playing that game more than once. 5 is superior in every aspect and Lady, Trish and Vergil will be playable in 5, eventually

Attached: 1295oG5.png (1023x165, 384K)

>Also Lady & Trish were recycled from older games fully
They were still fun and added another way to play.

He's an ass-backwards version of a PS2 game character from a low-budget not even AA game.

I pirated DMC5 because I'm not going to give capcom money for finally finishing a DMC game after 14 years.

Attached: Sieg.png (790x855, 597K)

Where's that from?

>Stealing air/ground trick and putting them on Trickster
It doesn't help that Dark Slayer is Trickster on steroids.

Credits fight, if you're SLUGGISH and Verg gets more frags

>Being bad enough to let Vergil kill more than you

Every DMC is extremely replayable on merit of the gameplay alone and whatever weapon/boss is exclusive to it. Anyone who stops playing 1,3 or 4 cause 5 exists is just being obtuse.

2 doesn't exist.

It works for air combos too. You can alterate between Triangle and circle gear infinitely (you do lose momentum eventually) or you can finish with double circle (hold second circle for gear) to throw the motorcycle for massive stun and damage. The SM aerial circle special has a gear-timing input on the second hit.

>finishing
you mean killing?
>a third-worlder ESLfag is also a piratefag
kek

>You're sluggish. Is it because Itsuno keeps removing animation cancels and slowing down the game?

Was it painful?

Attached: 20190422181951_1.jpg (2560x1440, 651K)

>if you loved DMC, you will love CL.
Chaos Legion was a fucking waste of a chance to have a great game

Seems to be the same bullshit with Nips like in here.

Attached: nips.jpg (1312x1182, 306K)

>I wish I was in Hell polishing Yamato and fighting Dante

Is this mentioned on the move list at all? I need to practice this shit. I'll save what you wrote anyway, thanks user.

>you mean killing?
>I pirated DMC5 because I'm not going to give capcom money for finally killing a DMC game after 14 years.

Attached: 1555009917301.gif (280x302, 3.75M)

Chaos Legion pet system > V

This. 3 needs to be played yearly to remind people of what a good complete actual game used to look like. DMC1 is just solid action horror and fun. 4 has great mechanics and some nice enemy designs and fights. 2 has... the best Dante clothing design I guess.

Attached: 1507768873830.gif (368x270, 2.15M)

>PS2 character
Still better than Trish or Lady you just have special goggles on for older characters

>finally finishing a game
Except 5 has absolutely nothing to do with DMC4. Not plotwise and certainly not characterization, both Dante and Nero are completely different from their interactions, and characterization from 4. This is arguably some of the most serious Dante has ever been, whereas 4 was YEAH WOHOOOO LETS PARTY, and Nero was STFU ALL YOU FAGGOT ENEMIES, followed by KYRIEEEEEEEEEEE!

>just have special goggles on for older characters
DMC4SE is like 3 years old you retard.

Based nips.

Attached: so it is written.jpg (2560x1440, 451K)

>Voice actors of Dante and Virgil are crazy! It's too cool!
I like this one.

Attached: SSS.png (557x605, 188K)

>they're kinda reused from RE2make
What the fuck are you even talking about?

Yes but not expanded on very well. I found this all through watching webms here and experimenting.

One annoying thing in 5 is that the skills list in the main menu/customize has animations, but the in-game pause menu skill-list only has screenshots. So look at the customize list version to see an actual demonstration. It is a definite downgrade from 3 in that regard.

>KYRIEEEEEEEEEEE
I would shout the same if there was a possibility of loosing those tits and ass

>Vergul helps Dante defeat a common enemy so there is nothing to get in the way of their sparring.
I’m pretty sure he’s done this once before.

DmC camera > 5 camera

obviously reused assets

I just want a just Dante game again, I don't like playing as Nero or V.

Blue is most based Nip out there.

Attached: 1554067966657.png (1024x576, 392K)

>use the red whip to pull obstacle to you
>use the blue whip to spiderman to obstacle
The game

Yeah but which ones?

It's the same you mongoloid

That sounds like a personal problem. Go play DmC, if you want that. You had a dante only game, you didn't one it, now we back in the timeline where multiple characters exist, deal wit it.

For Vergil.

Kak zhe mne hochetsya prolomit tvoi typoi ebalnik
Orosto pizdec kak mojno bit takim degeneratom

basic things like textures, items, cars

>The only thing you don't get is the sword throw which is kind of pointless.

You do have this, except now you don't even have to throw your sword and can charge it while you're attacking (or doing anything).

The only thing DSD is missing is instant Prop-Shredder.

The last FINISHED Capcom DMC game was DMC3. That was in 2005, ergo, I'm not giving Capcom $75 to pay for DMC5 when there was a high possibility that it was another half-assed game. The best part is that I never stated anywhere that I thought DMC4 was even acceptable, it's just comparable because DMC5 plays exactly the same, but slower because there's less cancels and no turbo.

The story was complete garbage.
The fact that they fucked up the reunion of Vergil and Dante, Nero discovering Vergil is is father and Vergil's redemption and did it so badly aggravates me greatly.
They had so much to work with, but obviously some rewrite happened and now we will never see it done properly.

5 also has some very questionable shit like Subhuman, King Cerberus theme, all the hellplant levels, missed coop opportunities everywhere and the BP being boring and easy as shit until floor 80.
If 5 doesn't end up getting DLC at least for BP coop, then It'll be behind 4 for me.

While the high points of 3’s story are still the best in the series I think 5 has better characterization for Dante. Morrison’s letters also gives him a lot more backstory.

>it's just comparable because DMC5 plays exactly the same

Wrong

Except it doesn't, this is the most fleshed out Dante has ever been mechanically and 5Nero absolutely SHITS on 4Nero gameplay with ease.

Uzbagoisa cuhrayzeeman

It's gotten a proper budget for what it sells most times, development just gets fucked in other ways like 2 having a fractured team and DmC being outsourced. The bigger issue with 5 was over-ambition with a third playable stretching resources, if it was just Nero and Dante with more focus and an even mission split with better co-op implementation it would have worked out a lot better (nothing against V, make him SE/DLC bonus if you like).

His spirit swords are not the sword throw functionally. Also you didn't read the whole thing, I mentioned that you lose instant prop-shredder, but you don't need it with Cerberus. Revolver is the best instant parry in the game, Ice Age can force entire groups to parry, and even the neutral normal attack can catch a fury on reaction.

>After all DMC3 is a masterpiece.
This gave me chuckle.
Probably because I can picture a thread on Yea Forums with this type of OP.

Attached: 296594_218002194915492_100001171400564_548640_3887471_n.jpg (563x454, 78K)

>Vergil Real Plow 5
I need this now.

post cool tricks

Attached: SwordParry.webm (960x540, 1.25M)

It literally plays exactly the same as DMC4, but slower. This is irrefutable.

It's not like DMC1 to DMC3, or even DMC3 to DMC4. It is literally DMC4, but slower and with new weapons.

After 5 I refuse to play a DMC without him at this point, unga slamming everything and the breakers are too fun to dick around with. Dante is just a combo god, meh, fucking with mechanics and throwing bosses > comboing for me

>going to menu and reloading from checkpoint counts as a continue
>closing the game and reloading from checkpoint doesn't

Attached: 1396584124749.jpg (952x536, 67K)

>literally plays the same
>there are new mechanics and weapons
What a brainlet.

You couldn't be more of a contrarian hipster if you tried.

Ah yes, it's the same autist that says that DMC5 is slow even when proved otherwise. I remember you.

>even Nips prefer English's VA over their own
kek

Nero alone, around 8 new utilities in addition to added mechanics to his buster being able to hold people in place by punching. The same, nigga you dumb af.

Even people on fucking facebook mention that the story didn't work for them, 5's story is its most mentioned flaw

What new mechanics?

>Less cancels
>No turbo
I'm not talking about animations, those are the same timings with a miniscule (1-3 frames, max) difference.

It plays the same, with a few editions.

>think you know shit about anything
>not know the difference between edition and addition
>will probably blame it on phoneposting

Get out, retard.

Attached: 1497284132992.gif (300x295, 2.34M)

>It plays the same, with a few editions.
>it's the same but new

Are you stupid or just dumb?

>It literally plays exactly the same as DMC4

Still wrong. Don't pretend you're too stupid to understand why.

>facebook
oh no no no

Attached: 1553321127599.jpg (251x242, 8K)

So, because they're reusing generic props they made for their own engine, it shows they didn't have enough budget?

>It looks like a wesker when the black history is off
I assume he was saying that Vergil looked like Wesker when his sunglasses were off?
Still, funny to see that comparison.

Attached: 1541302955326.jpg (331x371, 54K)

I'd like to see you do this combo on 4 you fucking nigger

Attached: nero combo 2.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Don't forget each having their own attacks that can be weaved into his combat in addition to having their own specials, some like punchline even having 3 uses. The main attack, special, and the gliding. This dude is obviously a troll, even if Nero only had 3 of the breakers he'd be better than 4Nero lmao

Japs always compared these two when it comes to their character, roles and looks. Not surprising as such.

Attached: 12290482184757.jpg (799x648, 540K)

>ghost-punches during dodges, breaker abilities, exceed moves

Hell yeah man.

DMC 5's second demo literally shit's on 4 Nero

Never even mind the breakers. He has completely new moves like Payline, ghost knuckles and the one where you hold down the attack button. Those alone completely change his gameplay. Nevermind the 20-40 new moves he gets from all his breakers.

Dante has no characterization in 5 and doesn't even fucking seem to care care about his brother being back.
How do you think he has any characterization in 5? He just seems disinterested 90%+ of his screentime.
In 3 he cried over losing Vergil, seemed to have a problem with the possibility of having to kill his brother and in 5 the only way he shows any emotion is during the end credits where it seems like he has fun sparring with his brother.

>You can stand punch while dodging
>That finisher

THE TIME HAS COME AND SO HAVE I.

Is there an actual strategy for the Agnus window boss fight in DMD?

I've S ranked the Berial and Bael missions easily, but this is fucking ridiculous.

>How do you think he has any characterization in 5? He just seems disinterested 90%+ of his screentime.

People said the same thing in 4. They were retarded then and they're retarded now.

5's story is a fucking mess and it's riddled with problems but Dante's personal investment in it isn't one.

no, 3 is still the best one and this feels incomplete because of that rushed ending, the lack of alt costumes and the ugly looking women

If DMC5 is just 4 with some additions then 4 is just 3 with some additions, you penis.

>Dante has no characterization in 5 and doesn't even fucking seem to care care about his brother being back.

How the fuck could someone unironically believe this? This is the dumbest post in the thread, which says a lot.

It's like they intentionally ignore how hard Dante is trying to take care of it to prevent personal trauma to his nephew. He clearly loves and is motivated by his love for Nero. Likewise, Nero's love for Dante and desire to see him safe triggers his most powerful devil trigger form yet.

The themes of devils and humans and what motivates them making them good or bad (rather than their base biology) and how that motivation translates to power has always been central to good DMC games. People who can't see this shit blow my mind.

Nor only fans, but devs too. They even gave Wesker Vergil's color palette before adding actual Vergil.

>dante seems disinterested in 5
He literally tried to protect Nero for like the whole game, how was he disinterested?

>I'm fine, thanks

Attached: 155572161874.jpg (1024x576, 43K)

What do you think Vergil and Dante are doing right now in Hell?

Not to mention all the times he gets legitimately mad, like when he bum-rushes Vergil after he reforms or when he yells at Nero when he's forced to tell him that Vergil is his father. This is the most "interested" he's ever been in any game. Even in 3 he was initially less interested in what was going on.

Fuck off with your bootleg clones, Moondust

Not really, its 4's worst bossfight. Nero can dodge the lightning on the floor while on the floor with table hopper.
Just throw swords at the window.

4 has Dante not really showing emotion, but it isn't a personal story or even centered around Dante. Its about Nero, his waifu and him gaining Dante's trust/respect, which happens.
It works for me, since its more a 'day in the life of Dante' type story and he just has fun.

Where do you see Dante showing any emotion towards Vergil?
He should be conflicted in some way. Wherever it is to be excited to have a rematch with him, hopeful that he can help redeem Vergil, angry that Vergil still hasn't learned a thing or sad that he has to end his own brother once and for all.
I don't see any of that in 5, the only thing he does is try and keep Nero out of it, but Nero never was a weak character mentally and I never felt like Dante was protective of Nero before.

Whenever Dante and Nero teamup Hobo Deadweights needs to be their team name. They're always dirty af. But goddamn it do they make being dirty look sexy.

Attached: D4Pmev_UwAA_g1D.jpg (1200x675, 128K)

>great story
Oh, hi Bingo

seeing who can last longer in Sin DT

>8 hour story
fucking abysmal. Yeah yeah,
>muh replay value
but still. feels pretty shitty to spend $60 for 8 hours of gameplay. Feels like I'm forced to replay on higher difficulties just to get my money's worth.

Making up for lost time

Attached: D4stL4_WsAAdyB-.jpg (1261x900, 102K)

Playing as V sucks.

The real question is why the fuck is Vergil always clean.

>Game go out of its way of spoonfeeding the fact that Dante doesn't want Nero killing his father and pushes him away with DEADWEIGHT which is further contextualized by Morrison's notes saying that Dante and Trish feel like shit over killing their family in 3

3 games of a story complementing Dante's fun personality with his serious moments that always involve cults, demons and assholes getting his family involved and they still can't see the forest for the trees.

I know DMC is a show that attracts underaged but this series is what, close to 20 years? Come the fuck on.

when's co-op bloody palace?

Attached: 1406012345175.jpg (135x196, 7K)

fuck off back to walking sim movies then retard

Arguing over which is a proper length for a sword and ayyy-talking.

Gow is a better game for you user

Never.

Attached: 1553431959148.jpg (552x567, 14K)

You mean V? because his pokemon does all his fighting lol

>4 has Dante not really showing emotion, but it isn't a personal story or even centered around Dante. Its about Nero

You contradicted yourself right that the beginning of the second sentence. Dante might be on a fun little job during 4 but all of his scenes with Nero play off the Mentor figure perfectly, precisely since he knows Nero's Vergil kid. That plus Credo's death and Agnus' ending.

4's open end work so well because Dante and Nero were basically sharing a heartfelt family moment but only Dante and the viewer knew that.

You can't read tone for shit.

I mean Vergil. Look at this. And then in 4 and 3 too.

Attached: D3GK5QCXcAAL4Iw.jpg (720x1024, 90K)

Even early on in 3 Dante is clearly excited to fight Vergil, but he doesn't take it seriously. He shows emotion and starts taking it seriously after Lady goes "I gotta kill my evil dad who murdered my mother for power"
Dante's actions in 5 are supposed to be emotional for him, but he doesn't act that way.
Him hiding and trying to shield Nero from the fact that Vergil is his dad would have worked, if Dante seemed troubled in 5 by having essentially killed Vergil in 1 and went 'you don't have to go through this shit, I know what its like'

My main problem is though that he doesn't care about Vergil, as stated in

Look who's back

Attached: 176-1555888395-809876594.png (1920x1080, 3.25M)

that's what this game is, except you play a shitty guitar hero during the walking

4 Dante doesn't show much emotion because he only has hunches about Nero and the game is more about Nero's growth rather than Dante's.

Also compared to Vergil, canonically the gate demons are cannon fodder to Dante at his power level in 4. He's just having fun while cleaning up a big mess created by the demon gate experimentation.

Attached: 1519218261659.gif (480x270, 3.57M)

Why should he care about Vergil? Vergil hates him and he has a self-destructive lust for power that is completely incongruous with a peaceful life among humans.

>Dante is emotional in 4 because he plays a mentor figure
Credo's death he literally plays cool, and goes "well, gotta honor a man's last request"
and with Agnus his entire performance is hamming it up. He just kills Agnus and he doesn't care.
The ending is good because Dante shows that Nero got his trust by giving him Yamato, but it is only emotional for the viewer. Dante plays it cool and you can't say he is feeling anything because you think he is. He isn't shown to feel any particular way about it.

>Where do you see Dante showing any emotion towards Vergil?

youtu.be/XLlcecSd0kY?t=247
youtu.be/x6Lp0vHWC_o?t=6131
youtu.be/x6Lp0vHWC_o?t=6454
youtu.be/x6Lp0vHWC_o?t=6558
youtu.be/x6Lp0vHWC_o?t=7283
youtu.be/x6Lp0vHWC_o?t=4587
youtu.be/x6Lp0vHWC_o?t=5085

Did you even play the fucking game?

Just grab him twice while the both of you are in DT

post more

Attached: 1555492542389.jpg (178x257, 37K)

Did you miss where he tried to stop Vergil/Urizen from getting rid of the last humanity he had left.

Because Dante cried over Vergil in 3, and because Vergil is his brother?
Its fine if Dante wants to redeem him, or if he is pissed, but there has to be something

I just realized DMC has enough characters to make a fighting game

Can't wait for Nero to join Vergil in being broken as fuck because of the arms.

>but there has to be something

There is something. There are lots of things. How retarded are you?

I did, I even finished DMD.
Even at the scene with Dante explaining that their mother was searching the entire for Vergil he isn't showing any emotion. He is explaining what happened, that is it.
How do you think that is showing emotion?
What he is saying is supposed to be emotional, but he isn't showing feeling any way about it.

Of course he cried in 3. It had just happened and was probably a shock even for him. He thought his brother would always be there, even if it was just to fight with him. If you've ever had a rivalry with a family member you'll know what it's like.

By 5 though Dante has seen his brother's power manipulated and misused by various human and demonic entities. He knows how dangerous that power is. Not to mention he finds out that Vergil himself attacked Nero and removed his arm for his own personal gain. Dante has very very little reason to show love for his brother at this point.

Would any drawfag be willing to do this pic with nico and V?

So how would the roster be Yea Forums?

Okay. What about the 10 other scenes I linked? I didn't even cover their positive emotional scenes. Them in hell at the end is the pinnacle of Dante and Vergil showing emotion for each other. They're both finally happy and smiling, especially Vergil. Listen to his voice in that cutscene, Dan uses a completely different unguarded tone, because Vergil finally doesn't feel like he needs to act so guarded anymore.

I really don't know why I'm having this argument, you have to be so stupid to not understand story-telling that is so basic it's used to tell children's stories.

He certainly would rock that look. That's for sure.

Attached: Weskergil.png (852x763, 544K)

Sparda genetics

Attached: D4rfP7FVUAEapqY.jpg (768x1024, 75K)

>Dante
>Vergil
>Nero
>Lady
>Trish
>Lucia
>Mundus (not the true form)
>Arkham/V (summoner)
>Nelo Angelo
>Arius or Despair Embodied
>Agni & Rudra (combined)
>Nevan
>Doppleganger
>Credo
>Agnus (melee-summoner type)
>The Saviour
>Cavaliere Angelo

Jesus christ you're an autistic retard.

Holy shit! He looks great!

Are you too autistic to pick up little nuances in the voice acting? Do you expect him to to show emotions like he is in a some kind of soap opera drama?

Fuck, that's hot

This is cursed... in a good way!

you expected something like this because this is how you used to express your own emotions right?

Attached: soymouth.jpg (2732x2437, 2.79M)

He seems to be legit autistic. Just stop replying.

>angry that Vergil still hasn't learned a thing
Like losing his shit when he first appears and wildly attacking him?
>hopeful that he can help redeem Vergil
Like when he tells him to hand over Yamato and tries to talk him down?
>excited to have a rematch with him
Like smiling right before their rematch and talking smack throughout it?
>never felt like Dante was protective of Nero before
Like when he gives him Yamato to rescue himself from the Saviour and lets him keep it after? I don't want to just write-off your complaints as you being a pleb who can't read emotions without them being shoved in your face but that does seem to be the case.

Here you go, you degenerate

Attached: RjdGc25JaHpRPT0.jpg (1500x2263, 1.53M)

Ok so you created a need I didn't necessarily have before. Now I want Maxim Wesker.

3 Dante
1 Dante
5 Dante
5 Nero
Lady
Trish
Jester
Lucia
V
Vergil
Credo
EX V with Phantom Summon

Attached: 1496364709279.gif (410x220, 908K)

>Definitely topped 3.
Lmao nice try.

Vergil with Wesker's skin looks hot as fuck! No homo.

>Dante has very very little reason to show love for his brother at this point.
I'd be fine if Dante was angry, sad, excited or hopeful. Just something to work with. But he isn't emotional in 5 in any way, when I believe he absolutely should be. 'Cause that would be the damn time if ever.

>Them in hell at the end is the pinnacle of Dante and Vergil
Weird, its like I said that exact thing. Its as if a post credits scene doesn't validate the other 99% of the game.
>5 the only way he shows any emotion is during the end credits where it seems like he has fun sparring with his brother.
About the other scenes: I have no idea how Nero bitch-slapping Dante, going 'I am going to fight Vergil', Vergil going 'if I beat Nero I am stronger than you' and Dante responding almost literally 'sure, whatever.' is in any way emotional

W-wew lad

Attached: 1443398575447.jpg (426x433, 48K)

Still ignoring the other 6-7 scenes I linked that disprove your retarded argument. Good job.

>I'd be fine if Dante was angry, sad, excited or hopeful. Just something to work with. But he isn't emotional in 5 in any way

youtube.com/watch?v=x6Lp0vHWC_o&feature=youtu.be&t=6454

Yep, no emotion at all. Definitely not angry.

I want Maxim Wesker now and I blame you for that, user.

I will literally have a fucking heart attack if Wesker comes back in the next RE game with a slight Vergil face look

Attached: 1541400188672.jpg (395x513, 24K)

Too late, yellow is mines.

Attached: D2nfa_-UgAAJZn-.jpg (619x1000, 220K)

He's fucking perfect.
>throws Leon and Nero into trash

Attached: wtf.jpg (500x281, 37K)

What scene is this from, i've never seen this angle.

Attached: D3oxMQ-XkAAOczB.jpg (1920x1957, 198K)

>Dante and Vergil were identical twins in 3 because it was cheaper to use the same model for both characters
Is that true?

Attached: 1552579875934.jpg (481x548, 48K)

His cheekbones.....jesus fuck my ovaries

Itsuno confirmed this on the stream he did with Matt, weeks ago.

It is now

probably
didn't even notice they were the same til vergil's hair got wet though

If Wesker had Vergil's face model, then he would unironically be sexiest man in vidya history.

Attached: dude.jpg (496x594, 98K)

link? cuz sounds like bullshit

>mfw I killed Vergil by double bustering him in my first run through the game when I didnt even knew it was possible
>mfw I was expecting Nero to grab the doppelganger and instead he fucking headsmash them both

Attached: ohgosh.jpg (170x170, 34K)

>Is that true?

It is now. Since it's absolute bullshit. He also shat an excuse on the spot that Vergil received magical hell reconstructive surgery and that's why they hired a beefcake actor.

Don't have it and I'm phoneposting. You can find it easily on youtube tho

I liked how Dante sounded like he was just slightly annoyed at Vergil for pulling this shit again.
It felt like Vergil pulling this kind of shit is a regular thing and Dante doesn't mind playing with his brother but he wish Vergil would grow up a bit so they could go out for lunch and play something new for once.

>Like losing his shit when he first appears and wildly attacking him?
He lunges at Vergil twice, and that is it. Admittedly he does seem frustrated and wanting to kick Vergil's ass
>Like when he tells him to hand over Yamato and tries to talk him down?
That one isn't emotional, Dante wants Yamato, Vergil says he'll have to fight him for it and Dante goes 'yeah i know.'
He doesn't even try to talk Vergil out of it there.

>Like when he gives him Yamato to rescue himself from the Saviour and lets him keep it after
That isn't a protective thing in the sense like in 5 where he feels he has to protect Nero from bad shit happening to him.
Its a token of respect because Nero proved himself in 4 that he can hold his own, and that Yamato is safe with Nero. Not that Nero needs it to protect himself.
If Dante really felt that protective of Nero, they could have done something like Dante feeling bad because he gave Nero Yamato, which in turn led to Vergil chopping off his arm like its his fault.
That would have gone in that direction

When Nero stopped Vergil while he was flying and body slammed him. I thought Commander Shepard was the manliest man charging a reaper, but when I saw that I had to put Nero above Shepard, because fuck, that was hot.

>this lowres
ONE
JOB

Attached: 40598021063_8ebcf1cbca_o.jpg (5000x5000, 2.77M)

You don't seem to take it very good user. It's ok. And it's not what he said about Vergil .

user, did you show us this just to torture us? Because...
1. Wesker is dead!
2. Even if he were to come back, he won't look like this.

Attached: 1555827071234.png (778x998, 978K)

nice
could you share a link to the artist? I'm really bad at reading signatures.

Attached: 1555556352223.png (594x298, 380K)

>I have 10 links
>here is how 3 of them are bullshit
>I still have 7
I am not going to go through all this retarded shit, thanks

That one he is admittedly angry or frustrated, shame that anger doesn't show up later and you just get blue balled with the hope that Dante will show emotion later

So now that after 11 years DMC5 is finally out what is left for you bros? Any other game or the likes you're eagerly awaiting for or hoping will happen?
tfw Kotor3 by Obsidian never ever
It still hurts

Attached: 1552918905874.jpg (700x463, 65K)

Maybe someone posed his model? Can't tell

Probably i will give a try to DD2

I actually don't really look forward for much now. I'm hyped for Bloodstained, shitty graphics aside. Cupheads's expansion, whatever Resident Evil is coming, I'm also playing NG2 with fixed performance on the XB1, which is fucking great.

Oh yeah, Doom Eternal looks ace.

MEGAMAN
LEGENDS

5500 is the breakpoint for S there isn't it

Attached: 601150_20190422115841_1.png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

5 is great, probably one of the best in the series by far, but it still falls behind DMC3 for me, at least in terms of story and some of the bosses. DMC3's story just feels timeless, and the amazing part about it is that it managed to tell a complete story having only 4 characters in the main cast (compared to 5 anyway).

Waiting on Bayonetta 3

Yes

Attached: 1362461435629.png (300x333, 111K)

RPM! GET IN GEAR, THE BLUE!
>fuck off vergil

Attached: 1555666213127.jpg (1024x576, 174K)

Is this a mod? If so, give link.
If not, then MAKE THIS A MOD!

I don't think it's a mod but I really want other pics like that.

goddammit i was just drawing a yamato gijinka
guess someone was faster

post it your version too bruv

Attached: yamato.jpg (1354x1967, 544K)

I think someone forgot something.

Attached: 1555864019886.jpg (660x781, 193K)

Funny thing is that this does look like actual Wesker. Somebody should make this into actual DMC mod.

Attached: 662276975.jpg (1920x1080, 84K)

I wish I knew how modding worked now.

Dante
Nero
Vergil
V
Urizen
Lady
Trish
Nelo Angelo
Mundus
Frost
Lucia
Bolverk
Argosax
Arius
Hell Vanguard
Jester
Nevan
Beowulf
A&R
Agnus
Credo
Sanctus
Blitz
Cavaliere
Artemis
Sparda

a dmc fighting game, now I'm motivated....

>He doesn't even try to talk Vergil out of it there
user, why do you think he wants Yamato? Because he thinks it's pretty and wants to jerk-off with it? It's basically the cop giving the shooter a chance to surrender.
>Not that Nero needs it to protect himself
Nero would have died twice if he didn't have Yamato, first in Agnus' lab and then in the Saviour. Dante gave Sparda to Trish to protect herself, why wouldn't he give Yamato to Nero to protect himself? That's kinda Dante's thing.

Learn to write / type, you dumbfuck.

>wesker looks like vergil
>both are evil
>wesker has a son
>vergil also has a son
>nero has wesker's eyes
>nero and jake both prefer fisticuffs
....Oh shit....same universe, they are related

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 190K)

That’s not a legit point. Vergil always has something new, he’s an entire different character you didn’t have access to.

Fucking dumbass.

That entire post was a wall of nothing.

So Capcom ordered them to do that. That can actually confirmed what Itsuno said about it being a question of financial resources. And also further the fact that they wanted them different at the beginning. Maybe. Or he is simply talking about an artistic choice ? I don't know . But it doesn't explain shit about the fact that they are identical or not.

Is this-- is this Perfection?

Attached: 1553088376533.jpg (390x398, 82K)

stinky fujos
begone

Attached: 1555014670970.png (1152x628, 72K)

Not gonna lie. Wesker makeup suits Vergil way more than his default look.
Mainly because white hair looks like shit with realistic graphics and makes person to look older/weirder than they are.

Attached: better Nevan than Trish.jpg (1600x900, 134K)

>vergil
>evil
like hitler he's a misunderstood hero

Attached: 1555207412695.jpg (780x653, 83K)

>user, why do you think he wants Yamato?
So Vergil doesn't get to do shenanigans with it. It is not an attempt to try and talk him out, and not something Vergil would ever agree to.
Trying to talk things out with it would be asking him if he is going to do bad shit again in the future or if he learned anything as V, possibly appealing to Vergil's implied reverence for his father and telling him that he has a son.

>Nero would have died twice if he didn't have Yamato, first in Agnus' lab
Nero retrieved that by his own, and in the Savior it was a thing to give Nero a way to fight back and bring down the Savior. Never in 4 was it a thing that Nero was useless without Yamato and needed it to protect himself.

>Dante gave Sparda to Trish to protect herself
I think you're reaching there, I don't remember that ever being a thing

I was okay with V for DH and SoS.
But now I'm doing DMD and V has really worn at me. I dread all future missions now.
He really is a shit boring character to use.

I'm still trying to learn how to become a demon, wish me luck

Attached: danny.png (660x615, 989K)

What can I do to make him more fun?

Vergil is True Neutral (who is sometimes LE when Urreason edge shows up) and Dante is Chaotic Good with CN when he's in a bad mood.

'Sup /x/

Outside of revamping controls, use Griffon tackle for juggle start and use Skewer more

Person who did Leon-Wesker mod should just replace it with Vergil's model instead.
Leon looks weird as fuck with Wesker's skin.

Attached: 59-1551368107-596473950.jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

He is you vergil apologist shit

Isn't Nevan basically Trish though?

nah, Vergil is chaotic neutral

that's some really fucking good colouring, fellow drawfag.
i'll post my version at some point

wassup

Here you go, my mate

zerofire-v.lofter.com/

It was another user who made it, not me
I wish i could draw

>tries to kill own brother
>almost kills own son
Evil

Post the one where Nero is still smiling afterward.

>>tries to kill own brother
i mean, dante tries too
>>almost kills own son
he didn't knew it was his son

Attached: 1555597863168.png (1067x625, 524K)

>Outside of revamping controls, use Griffon tackle for juggle start and use Skewer more
I'm already doing that. Seriously considering using a trainer to change character

Attached: i431x2qs.jpg (800x450, 53K)

Attached: all_might_finger.png (1004x1020, 432K)

>looks like wesker
Nah Wesker > Vergil, what a man

Attached: d5xpgvz-0cd222a6-6375-400b-9800-d64d33da1825.jpg (312x530, 80K)

I don't know jack shit about RE games, but this the type of Vergil that I would gladly go gay for!

At one point enough time passes that you just forget about games you used to expect.

>Hello darkness my old friend......

Attached: 1555943919257.jpg (396x306, 26K)

t. Wesker:
>youtube.com/watch?v=CLL90q3as4M

I WANT HIM BACK

Attached: 1d4bdbadc83512.gif (500x330, 1.05M)

>making shit up

The level design of old games is really overrated. You don't actually ever explore in those games and "exploration" is almost always limited to a small room with a blue orb or an adjudication hidden behind it. You almost never have any reason to go anywhere but forward, and forward is very blatantly signposted right in your face every area by the camera.

Mission 16 is more explorable than all of DMC 3 and 4 because there's three whole different routes you can explore abd weave between going down.

Sorry, not into necrophilia.

Attached: 1555827532571.jpg (2560x1440, 778K)

Fuck!

Attached: 34323.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

No at all, man.

A true gentleman should never get his suit dirty like a commoner.

Who wore it better

Attached: Devil Triggers.jpg (3507x1080, 1.99M)

Once I started replaying 5 I realized how much of a better game it is than 3.

DMC5 has such an insane amount of content and replayability. DMC3 peaks on the first playthrough because the story and Vergil fights are the best part of that game, but it's filled with a bunch of annoying bullshit that doesn't really make it fun for repeats. DMC5 just keeps getting better and better once you master the different playstyles for the characters.

What was Power Rangers JYB like?

I was a bit disappointed, I wanted it to be the best in the series but 3 is still better. It doesn't feel incomplete but the pacing certainly feels rushed, I'm not saying the game itself was probably rushed just that it goes by too fast when compared to previous games. I don't know if it's nostalgia but 3 feels way better, 1 is still my favorite but 3 is certainly the best in the series followed by 5. IDK for me 5 is like an 8/10, still pretty good but not as good as it could've been. The Vergil fights are kinda meh.

>Nero's dead eyed stare
>Dante's exaggerated face
kek

Amen.

If we're talking about looks? Then, yup. Wesker is-- was a bigger stud.
RE games, in general, have top tier waifus/husbandos desu.

Attached: 1554067683465.png (369x448, 107K)

Jesus Nero is scrawny compared to the other DTs

What program is used to take pictures of cutscenes from your own view choices?

Attached: 1555448822371.webm (520x292, 1.47M)

dmc4 concept dt

Attached: ul190px2bwj11.jpg (2160x3060, 554K)

He is literally the same size as Dante's first DT, you're just looking at the wrapped around coat wings, without it, Dante's first DT is just as skinny.

sin dt dante wore it best

Yeah I agree, Vergil vs Nero was very hype but pales in comparison to Vergil 3 in DMC3.

I really wish they didn't change up Dante's nomal DT so much. The DMC3 design was perfect, but the Sin DT being inspired from them feels like a weird retcon than the design evolution they were intended to be. It's not as if the Sin DTs don't have new and unique qualities about them either (Dante's flaming head and Vergil jets), so it baffles me why they even had to do that.

t. Excella, you're RIGHT!

Attached: reverse_sexual_molestation.jpg (1911x1080, 214K)

I know user, I know....

Attached: 14357243565983.gif (420x236, 864K)

github.com/FransBouma/InjectableGenericCameraSystem/tree/master/Cameras/DMC5

Attached: 1554858175783.jpg (2537x1427, 1.92M)

Interestingly, it looks almost the same except it has Nero's DMC4 clothes factored into the design.

Vergil's firrst DT and Nero's dt has the best combination of colors and glowy shit that pop desu

Nah, nothing in that dt trumps claws that literally hang off your shoulders, that design based af.

It's not even just the coat, Dante has a lot more natural plating on his arms and legs

new thread

god no she's kinda hot

Attached: 165432354547.png (955x1126, 1.53M)

Was, user. WAS! He's dead. Smoked. R.I.P.

Attached: 14420148219.jpg (600x355, 35K)

Vergil and son black and blue and silver is just so sexy plus blue > red

Dante's DT1 looks like a rubber costume. I despise that shit, perfect example why RE engine is hit or miss Sin DT and Vergil's DT2 is fucking amazing, though.

Nero's DT is a total upgrade from his cut DT in 4. I feel they pulled the in game model PERFECTLY from the artwork and that's cause they didn't depend on bullshit photogrammetry, just pure craft.

Meh i'd make an exception for Wesker

Attached: H5OQj8a.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

So was Vergil.

Attached: 1555114155236.png (1546x894, 1.35M)

He's toast, in a literal way.

Vergil's "death" was always left for debate because he "exploded" in the same way like every time he was defeated.
Wesker ate fucking rockets!

I'm surprised there hasn't been any Nero + Jake porn by now, but then again people didn't like Jake as much as they do Nero now. Plus the game he was in was kinda bad, which didn't help

I would unironically be fine if they asspulled Wesker back into existence. RE has committed to far worse sci-fi lore.

>no lips
Mmmyeah.jpg

>wesker will split himself into UROBOROS and W in RE8

Attached: 143364683445.png (314x412, 259K)

Jesus! I cummed

Attached: 6304057-albert_wesker_by_lena14081990-d5y7rxs.jpg (426x720, 81K)

Oh come on, user, the science in RE has reached such unbelievable levels it would be a piece of cake to get Wesker back. Heck, people speculate the RE5 one was a clone.

Don't follow RE. How'd he die?

I don't know if he's bored or smug like that smug cat picture.

RE has literal clones and bio bullshit in its story, nothing they can't pull out their asses.

You can kiss his old looks goodbye if he returns.
One he was... "inspired" after, bit the dust.

Attached: 12302183912.jpg (480x593, 141K)

Wesker will be back, it's inevitable.

Attached: 1485770908_Albert Wesker.jpg (722x722, 59K)

It's Japan. They'll never stop making BOWie clones.

Don't you worry. Wesker can't be fucked up.

Attached: eric-pirius_2.png (1173x880, 325K)

Two RPGs to the face while drowning in lava in a volcano.

With his "sister" copying her personality into a kid, the split could be something simple as Wesker's personality copied into a human, and a mutated monster made from his leftover tissue. There was a note from Birkin saying the virus that gave Wesker his powers could regenerate his entire body from a bit of tissue.

RE engine can't into custom models for human characters. They need real-life person to face scan.

We already have 1 Wesker canditate unnacounted for so even if Wesker is kaput, which I really doubt, we have at least another potential slick UBERMENSCH to deal with.

Not counting Jake, who's basically the Nero of DMC, crazy and all.

I've seen worse.

I don't like the shoulder things and honestly the feather hands are better than just slapping Dante's wing coats on him.

Attached: 1537336256696.png (400x400, 175K)