Melee>

THIS KILLS THE ZOOMER
Also, new crub-throw meme.

At least ultimate’s ruleset for EVO is out. Mr. Wiz shitting his pants right now. Pound, Genesis and other all had more Melee viewers than Ultimate.

I love Ultimate, and it is a superior game to Melee imo. But Melee is better competitively no doubt.

>inb4 Reddit
>inb4 Shower
Your memes have no power over me Yea Forumsirgins. I have a job, a fully paid house and shower, and a wife. And I played Smash for 18 years.

Attached: 1E18DAAA-DBE9-4176-8834-8C06AB453CF1.jpg (1242x1847, 476K)

and how much money does that mean

do you care about money or videogames?

funny you say that in a thread about how twitch viewership means anything

>Fully pad house and wife
Sure you do, stinky.

>I have a job
If you had a job you'd know that any responsible adult was in bed before Ultimate started their top 8. Your lies are wafer thin

Someone threw a fucking crab at hbox lat melee tourney and that was the biggest thing to happen to melee in years

(you)

Don't you smashbabbies have hotel pools to shit in?

Melee is the better game, only zoomers play Ultimate

Who gives a flying fuck about any of this? How shitty is your life you get so worked up about such petty stuff?

Melee has a gay tiny roster.

Just wait until smash ultimate meta settles and there are only a few competitively viable characters to choose from.

>another Jigglypuff crushing Fox final
I feel bad for the 79k people who tuned in only to watch the whiny Hungrybox continue to strangle any entertainment value left out of the game.

I mean, anime swordsmen just come in different flavors, unless it's Ike who's just a worse Ganon now.

Attached: D4VS4XXX4AAciRa.jpg (372x341, 26K)

>. Mr. Wiz shitting his pants right now
As far as I know he doesn't even play smash

EVO gets huge views anyway, it is the last thing he needs to worry about. It isn't Melee that gets him deals with game companies or ESPN. Melee has never been the highest attended or viewed. In fact Smash 4 always beat it out for attendants, as have a few games in recent years. So really it doesn't do anything for EVO but be a real pain in the ass. For Mr Wiz SmashU has all the benefits and none of the drawbacks.

Attached: 2018.jpg (1200x226, 60K)

>skipped melee because its boring shit
>HBox won

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

get shit on smelees

The majority of people were probably just leaving it on to see if more crabs were going to get thrown.

Attached: Untitled.png (1235x983, 1.15M)

>What’s a time zone?

Attached: 1428293183088.jpg (560x560, 380K)

WHY... WON'T... YOU... DIE!!! BUY NEW GAME.

Attached: 1448066799754.jpg (404x403, 43K)

I don't watch any streams and hardly play smash - but holy crap you faggots are salty bunch as fuck

>Hbox won again
Ah, so this is the reassurance thread.