When did you realize Triss was best?

When did you realize Triss was best?

Attached: 1525367745482.jpg (1862x951, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techtimes.com/articles/54603/20150521/witcher-3-developer-yes-graphics-downgraded-consoles.htm
nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2518
nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/3422
youtube.com/watch?v=uz7jE-M9L3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's got some nice fun bags, i'll give her that much. But she's basically a stupid bimbo with zero personality.

Compared with a 300+ year old goth mommy, she's just boring.

Attached: literally perfect.jpg (848x860, 59K)

Blood of Elves

>falling for a manipulative bitch
puberty is a wonderful thing

>mommy
*mummy

>manipulative bitch
got some bad news for you trissfag

>falling for a manipulative bitch
ie. a woman that's too mature for my MGTOW rage to handle

Attached: laughing geralt.jpg (500x333, 59K)

>Not just hitting and quitting all of them

The true way to play

The white wolf way, if you will.

She's the textbook rebound. She's hot as fuck, but the personality of Yen just matches that of Geralt a lot better.

Do you need to play the other games to understand The Witcher 3?

It's my understanding no. They deliberately made them so you can start from 2 or 3 and be fine outside of some neat winks and nudges if you bothered to read the books/play the earlier games.

>Triss
high school romcom
>Yen
adult relationship drama
>Shani
fanfiction
>Essi
cruel harsh reality of love

Attached: 1551263984536.png (1242x1252, 1.66M)

This desu. Geralt is a grumpy boomer, and Yen is better at pushing him out of his comfort zone. Triss is too much of a pushover.

Triss is better, Sapkowski is just a cuck.
>essi
Too soon.

I want Triss to dominate me. Or even better, Shani!

>old hag or old hag or old hag
Wow I can't choose!

Kek

>grumpy boomer
mainly in the games, in the books he's bit of a bitch, crying about yen cucking him if I remember right

i dont have aggressive brain cancer yet so

When I stopped viewing her through Geralt's perspective. His baggage, history, obligations and goals don't mesh with Triss's own. She's not a good fit for Geralt. Geralt x Yen is the only way for him, but that doesn't stop Triss being the choice for me.

I don't understand how people like Shani

Geralt and Yen's relationship is pretty complicated though. They stay together for a while, then cuck each other, then get back together, only to end up cucking each other again.

slavs are cucks

Shani is smarter and a better person than Triss and not as domineering as Yen. It's pretty obvious how.

What I don't understand is why either is going for the infertile guy

Geralt is an amnesiac in 1 and 2 so it's like that one time you got really drunk and can't remember what happened that night. A lot of things happened but they were inconsequential...hopefully.

There's no decent choice for a moral man of worth.
>yen fucks children and monsters
>triss fucks ghouls
>ciri fucks dogs and horses

Step aside, plebs.

Attached: 3184643.jpg (1788x2385, 393K)

>cuck each other
They didn’t cuck each other. Geralt dumped her and later Yennefer cheated on him

Going for sorcreresses is like dating a nasty midget who knows how to apply makeup
Enjoy your burned hunchbacks and one-tit freaks once the magics gone

they're hundreds of years old bro, it doesnt matter as long as hes minimum 6 inches

I SURE LOVED HER IN 2 AND VANILLA 3

>dump someone and bang around
>If that someone gets into a relationship you're somehow a cuck
Holy shit, the memes have ruined you

All of the sorceresses in Witcher are manipulative bitches that never loved Geralt and just used him as a safe sex machine they could manipulate to advance their ends.

>Geralt dumped her
>she cheated on him
You can't "cheat" on someone, if you aren't in a relationship.

Weren't they supposedly together while he was getting fucked by Fringilla? I don't remember exactly.

She cheated on him after they restarted the relationship.

*braps your path*

Attached: keira.png (1280x720, 925K)

*ahem*

Attached: 1545372074406.jpg (1436x1440, 1.71M)

She's your daughter

this

Attached: 1552056961089.webm (816x459, 2.84M)

>" adopted "
probably too time consuming to have 3rd romance
im pretty sure they willing to

Tell me user, have you found your sorceress yet?

Attached: 1462709649481.png (190x159, 9K)

Adoptive* daughter
I adopted her with Vesemir

Does it matter? At the end of the day, TW3 is a daughteru-simulator and you're at most choosing a mommy for Ciri. If I had to choose, it would definitely not be Triss, because she's like Ciri's girlfriend, and your friend becoming your mom is weird and gross.

That said, Ciri herself is probably her best mommy, so the perfect ending is future-Ciri time-traveling back to marry Geralt and raise her kid-self.

Attached: witcher-3-cirilla.png (1920x1080, 2.49M)

Because they are too? Most sorceress are, if I remember correctly.

Well they all look like they're in their 50's so it could just be menopause.

Magic use kills fertility in witcher universe. Most witches are like 80+ year old hags anyway.

Attached: images (3).jpg (505x607, 61K)

She also fucked Eskel in one of the standalone stories.

Nothing like a mod to complete my Mommy fetish

Attached: th.jpg (474x266, 15K)

an attitude is not a personality

That's gonna be a yikes from me dawg, that's gonna be, a yikes from me. I never give a yikes, I never give a fucking yikes.
I don't like yikes. I think yikes is overdone, yikes is overplayed, I think people use yikes too much, I think yikes should have stayed in Scooby-Doo, for me. But this, this is a fucking yikes. This is yikes. This is yikes. This is Y I K E S in block capitals yikes . It's unbelievable.?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But wait a minute.
The start of the first witcher has each witcher go to a different kingdom in search of salamandra. 4 kingdoms. 4 witchers.

Lambert shouldnt have been anywhere near Vizima.

Isn't she played by a black woman in the upcoming Netflix series?

It's pretty much canon that Triss is a turbo slut with a fetish for boomer witchers.

Please don't mention that garbage.

Yeah I dont doubt she's fucked the entire wolf school except vesemir but I do doubt it happened at that specific time with Lambert.
It's impossible.

My hotwife Triss...

Both of these women are kind of stupid in a womanly kind of way. I find Yennifer more irritating but I think some people would consider that a positive trait. I didn't pick either of them.

>netflix

Attached: 1541308698845.jpg (765x825, 47K)

user din din's ready.

Attached: 1475994257967.webm (853x480, 2.96M)

Both of them are cockteases, side chicks of Gerolt were almost always better and frankly a lot of characters in Witcher are not that likable now that I think of it.

shit you stink

Attached: 1531755948695.jpg (721x705, 126K)

>Ciri is even cuter without makeup

Attached: Geralt16.jpg (387x400, 48K)

Yennefer is basically yandere, the joke is that she has a harsh exterior but genuinely loves Geralt and Ciri and would die for them which is why Geralt chose her over anyone else.

>yen's braps, gotta be!

In fact that's exactly what happens at the end of the books when Geralt gets killed by the peasant swarm, she overheals his corpse and dies from overuse of magic.

>casting anyone but a white male as hitler
Come on, user, be realistic.

Attached: 1541310003089.jpg (534x606, 34K)

cool. moar

Don't put it past them.

Attached: hitlel.gif (500x280, 520K)

thats some freudian shit

Freud was a hack.

Ironic, coming from Trissposter.
Considering both book and even the game itself is about Triss manipulating you.

But that would make him good.

yeah i dunno what is was but i found here voice acting a lot more annoying than in 2

looks better than yen

>worst waifu in game

Attached: 1402822367196.webm (900x506, 2.86M)

Both of them are horrible human beings for different reasons.

Wait, who is this one? Do we get to bang her? I wish W3 had sex cards like W1.

it alludes to a complicated idea i.e shits fucked up faster than saying to thats some Woody Allen type shit

Attached: 1495610276617.webm (1600x900, 1.47M)

I still haven't finished the Witcher 3

i am pretty sure thats the herbalist in area one before the MASSIVE downgrade

Attached: 1554095993682.jpg (800x1080, 140K)

I will never forget my love for lady Triss merigold

Attached: 28498137216_ca5e14b08c_b.jpg (654x1024, 302K)

How did she survive in Novigrad? How did she afford an apartment in the middle of Novigrad? That must've been expensive.

user, I...

But banging

>Be Geralt
>Get cucked by Triss with Lambert and other witchers
>Get cucked by Yennifer with some mage
>Get cucked by Shani
>Get cucked by Keira
Seriously, is he the biggest cuck in the witcher universe except for the one in blood and wine?

When you first met yen

I actually just started playing this game. It is my first wichter game too. Seems alright so far. Wtf is that gwent game or whatever it is?

>I didn't pick either of them
based and doomerpilled

I'm not too far in the game but Priscilla seems like the best waifu.

Yen's an easy NEVER EVER. So Triss is the best on account of no autism.

>*whistles for magic horse*
>*autoruns on road to quest marker*
>*toucan sam vision activates*
>"Mhmm....giant slash marks all over the victim....a Drowner™, gotta be"
>"Come on, Roach"
>*follows nose*
>*guys in Drowner™ costumes appear*
>"OY BLOODY 'ELL FUCKING CUNT SHIT FUCK CUNT, IT'S A FUCKIN' WITCHER IT IS! GET 'EM"
>"Shit you stink" ALALALALALALALALA *sets guys on fire and they stumble and recover immediately, does a cinematic slash and cuts guys in half*
>"Mhmm....Bandits™ pretending to be Drowners™......better tell the village head about this"
>"Come on, Roach"
>*autoruns on road back to village*
>"OY BLOODY FUCK CUNT WITCHAH, WOT ABOUT DA CONTRACT WESE PAIDS YA FOR YA BLOODY FUCKING CUNT?"
>"Just some bastards posing as Drowners™, here's proof" *shows flipper*
>"OY KURWA, HERE'S YA REWARD DA WHOLE VILLAGE CHIPPED IN"
>"Drowning in Danger" Complete AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>10 crowns received

Attached: 1449010400725.jpg (1242x1000, 215K)

>not having the best mod

Attached: 1555375675989.jpg (2862x1256, 503K)

wtf i love hitler now

qt

That's not vanilla triss.

its almost like the entire thing is made up

daily reminder triss is a turbo slut and not even having explosive diarrhea could stop her from wanting to trying to get in geralt's pants in Blood of Elves

Attached: 1555364432672.jpg (900x899, 170K)

Compare this honestly to the generic fetch-quests in other games.

Just stick it in her mouth while she's taking a shit, what's the fucking problem here?

>he wouldn't fuck poor woman having a fever and diarrhea
Some gentleman you are.

Nah, Lambert all but admits it in the drinking scene. The real reason he didn't go where he had to for the Salamandra investigation is that he's a prick and didn't even try to do his job.

Bookfag here. Triss is younger than 40, Yennifer is 94 years old and Geralt (despite the game saying his 100 years old, it's a CDPR's fuckup) is about 50. Geralt is not that old.

So she doesn't canonically wear any makeup??

I love this shitpost because even though it mocks the game, it shows how much more variety there is than any other. Every witcher contract in the game is unique and short, even when it has you fighting the same monster it goes out of its way to make it a "unique" one by making it behave differently than previous ones.

You can understand it, but some things will feel like there's more context behind it. Theres things from the books that require context as well

>10 crowns received
Every time. I wish the sidequest didn't have completely worthless rewards.

Attached: 1528782282042.png (236x378, 104K)

I wish you could make Geralt look like this in 3. Kino design

Attached: kumtjw4j4bk01.jpg (720x336, 27K)

Gross

Geralt is damn old you dumb retard

the smell for one

Attached: 1547581945551.gif (600x338, 1.3M)

it isnt really though. there's one throwaway line where it says she gets a stronger sensation of magic from eskel than geralt, but that's it. she's with geralt because she was vicariously feeding off his pain from breaking up with yen, as these were new feelings she hadn't experienced before.

It's just being true to the source material

Breathe with your mouth then. Shit, no wonder you niggas can't get your dick wet.

That's in the books though, don't know how many years the games takes place after the book.

But he's right, Geralt is 50+ in the 5th book.

Not really, but reading the first 2 books makes the game so much better.

1 isnt fun to play, just look at a synopsis video- 2 is really good and may even be better than 3.

Exactly, he's fucking ancient.

Well, Witcher 1 takes place 5 years after Geralt's death, plus a couple of years (tops) for the events of 2d and 3d game. He may be pushing his 60s.
50 years is quite a lot by medieval standards.

Yes. At the very least watch some playthroughs. It's about the plot, characters and the world.

Why do you talk like a nigger, zoomie?

i actually liked the pseudo CRPG combat in 1, but the story isnt that great. it was obvious they werent expecting much from it and sort of intended it to be a one-off fan-fiction kind of thing.

combat in 2 was ass in some sections, but the story is solid.

>bff's boyfriend has amnesia, now's your chance
>get cucked by some redheaded nurse 50 years younger
>she leaves for job reasons
>you're the backup
>he sleeps around with random hoes while you're abducted
>leaves you because he remembers his gf
>still think you got a chance
How desperate can a witch be? Bet she'd like to watch while Yen & Geralt do it on the unicorn

Time jump cuts a lot in the books, sometimes months/years pass between chapters. It's very possible he's close to 100

Attached: 1543357824520.jpg (506x405, 36K)

It's just testosterone from fucking shitting girls in the mouth, not that you'd know anything about it.

But I didn't abandon her...

Are you actually black? Yuck...

Attached: 1251251512.png (768x746, 720K)

>10 crowns received
Best part. For ridiculous balance purposes, the rewards for risking your life to fight powerful monsters is absolutely pathetic.
If Geralt ever needed to eat or sleep, he wouldn't be able to afford to live off witching.

Attached: 1532714148972.jpg (460x355, 56K)

qt as fuk but I wish she didn't wear that plastic wig.

How old is Ciri by comparison? She's an adult in the third game.

>the smell
Witcher senses are so good that they can smell the shit inside people. Doesn't matter to them.

Between 20 and 25 in the games

Meant in the books, if so you could easily add 20-25 years to Geralt's age.

Thanks.

>Corruption of the Lodge 2

Attached: 1553982073665.png (440x432, 437K)

When she escapes the massacre of Cintra and Geralt's takes her under his wing she's like 6 or 7, he then takes her to Kaer Morhen for training. The rest of the books are her teen years, never older than 20.

Triss is the manipulative one, but true enlightenment is accepting this fact and loving her for it, yet picking Yen over her anyway.

The open world elements in the game is so fucking shit. It's pretty much balanced as an MMO.

>be 3 levels above someone
>kill them in one hit
>enemy is 2 levels above you
>can't even dent his health bar
>oh, you found this really neat weapon? well fuck you, gotta grind those levels before you can use it!
>quest rewards? What are those?
>hey I know, instead of basing our quests around interesting gameplay, let's just have a couple of story dumps at key moments and call it a day

When I saw her awesome soles in dmcv

>not dumping both of them

y'all niggas weak af bruh fr fr

Don't forget you stop getting experience for quests if you're 5 or 6 levels above the recommended level. And that there are a lot of low level quests in locations that are locked behind high level quests, so by the time you get there you are pretty much guaranteed to be well above the level for it, so you won't get an exp for it.

She's like 15-16 at the end of the books. Mind you, the events of last four books are happening at the spun of one year.

Time jumps a lot, but it's still traceable. Geralt was studying in temple school when he was quite young. Taught by Nenneke, and she isn't that old herself, maybe in her 70s in the books.

Oh shit, I forgot about that retarded thing.

But since you can see how she would act if you did you know she's pathetically desparate and self-degrading.

I'm kidding, actually. Triss is a qt and without the books I'd probably go with her

What's worse is that even though the quests don't scale, the loot and quest rewards do, which means even if you challenge yourself to kill something 10 levels higher, you still get loot scaled 0~3 levels below you. There is absolutely no reward for doing something above your level range. And mind you, it's only a matter of numbers, the enemy behaviors are the same 4~5 patterns so higher level enemies are not really harder, just more tedious to kill.

>the one
Who? Istredd?

this is a mod right?

>'book'
>no scar on her chest
heh

Fpbp

Magic's Gone

And then Yenn is BTFO

>Yen acts like a megabitch to you and your bros nonstop
>Drags you on a quest to prove that the love you had was muh magics djinn fuckery because she hates you that much
>"magic's gone"
>"NO HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME?!?"

It's like you've never talked to women before.

This

Milf queen from wineland and goth big tiddy mommy are the best.

techtimes.com/articles/54603/20150521/witcher-3-developer-yes-graphics-downgraded-consoles.htm

>A game of this size, vision and budget just isn't possible to create for PC gamers alone, because PC gamers are in the minority. Consoles rule the industry — but, as Iwinski pointed out, they shouldn't be blamed.
Well, i blame consoles and fuck consoles forever.

I blame them for not even giving a shit about the PC version. Even fucking Bioware spend some time making a PC only UI and control scheme for that shitheap DA:I.

At least it wasn't AS bad as Witcher 2 in the consoleitis department, god awful analog movement aside.

Not all of us are whipped into cuckbois standing by as secondaries when the bitch queen tires of her current conquest

>Lusting for a horsefucker
>Lusting for a monsterfucker

When I met Yen. God, what an annoying cunt.

The only thing Henrietta-chan fucked was a drunk bard called Dandelion.
And Yenefer is a slut who likes to have sex on top of stuffed unicorn plushies but no horse fucker

Dude Triss is sloppy seconds, LOL.

patrician taste

Big breasts and redhead

It's funny how this works

>Trissfags call Yen manipulative
>Yenfags point out that Triss is also manipulative, but do so in a way to imply that Yen isn't actually manipulative
They both are, so it doesn't put one over the other.

Compared to yen? How many hundrerds of miles of dick has that bitch taken

Attached: 1450026880963.jpg (419x419, 33K)

Yen wants to adopt ANOTHER MAN'S CHILD
You can't get any more cucked than this

Fewer than Triss. lol

Yen cares about Geralt and Ciri
Triss cares about Geralt's schlong
It all depends on what you want

When I met Yennefer and realized she was an ugly-on-the-inside superficial bitch who uses Geralt and gives no shits about other people.
Then it was confirmed with the whole dead guy in the sacred grove episode on Skellige.
Instantly friendzoned that pasty cunt.

Attached: Ard Skellig.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

You sure about that, faggot?

nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2518
nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/3422

Attached: witcher3 2019-04-15 23-47-12-63.jpg (3840x2160, 1.54M)

Shes inferior to Shani. Being better than El Goblina is a low bar.

Yeah im sure, Yen definitely cares for Geralt. Keep posting Trissfag.

>A natural ginger isn't a goblino
LMAO

Triss cares about Geralt as something she wants can't have
Yen cares about Geralt as her bitch

You forgot pic

Attached: images (15).jpg (558x550, 27K)

>Yen literally brags about shagging several mages just to hurt Geralt in the books
>b-but she's pure and cares about Geralt!

How to spot a teenager

>tfw Witcherfags are even more obsessed with romance sub-plots than even fucking Biocucks

Attached: 1530696639941.png (966x986, 233K)

Nope. She even gives loan to you if youre short on cash.

Says the pre-teen beta

>1 isnt fun to play
The sword waggling is hilarious though

Youre in Yea Forums what did you expect?

Shitposting redditors

I kinda miss the Sign takedowns in 2 tho...

Triss looks like a fucking raggedy anne doll

>accusing others of being preteen betas
>"mommy yen will give me an allowance if I need it"

True, and she's still better than ((((Shani)))) whom even cucks you for a literal GHOST

>nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/3422

Attached: 1529880907371.jpg (663x498, 79K)

I don't think anyone's ever called Yenn pure. And it's not like Geralt isn't a manslut himself.

But that said, it's kinda what makes their whole story interesting. Triss is that kinda Disney romance that dies down as soon as the spark is gone. Yenn is more like the wife of 40 years where you bicker constantly, but are still symbiotic and you know each other so well you pretty much don't even need to communicate to understand each other.

>Trissfags

God Witcher 1 is so boring. I am 10 hours in and still feel like I am playing the intro. Nothing is fucking happening.

Attached: 517378n.jpg (540x277, 15K)

Wait. Does Yenn/Triss show up in the DLC in any decent capacity?

I burned out before I could finish it.

fucking this
was comfy girl from the start, never understood why Geralt was obsessed with the other bitch

Then stop playing it then!

>geralt in the game talks with an old hag
>she was a girl learning from nenneke
seems quite some time passed in the game

It picks up once you start meeting bros like Siegfried, werewolf batman and Thaler.

How are the books? Worth a read?

Seriously how are there so many old people in the Witcher universe?
>Hey young laddy can you please escort me to the place where I pray every day
>K, sounds easy
>*get attacked by 50 monsters*
>I am supposed to believe that normal dude with 0 fighting skill has done this for like 60 years without dying

Attached: 1555077531235.png (350x410, 113K)

Yes it is.

That seems like bullshit. 10 hours in you should already be in the city.

That's Witcher 1 for you. It starts out pretty damn slow.
It's more of a classical RPG than the other games and it kinda expects you to "make your own fun" instead of holding your hand as much. If that makes any sense.

I think hes talking about when you make the magic potion after taking the castle back
When shes dying

>Yea Forums
>not being obsessed with shitflinging
You could easily say that all of the girls are kinda shit in their own ways, but there will always be some who will go "But mine isn't she is good the others are shit not her!"

Of the main two:
>Triss is a failure who takes any opportunity she can to get with Geralt, which includes taking advantage of his amnesia, but also will sell them out for personal gain while putting on a nice face
>Yen is an insecure, vain cunt who will commit any number of atrocities so long as she gets what she wants, openly cheats on Geralt and generally treats him like piss

And while others are less outright obnoxious, they are still shit in different ways. Shani is fanfic tier and Ciri is one of the biggest actual mary sues around.

...Where even less than nothing is happening

Its slavic Lore.

she's a big titty, redhead whore, she was best from moment 0

You sound like a retard shitposter, bro.
The game has shitty gameplay, but the story is good and there's plenty of action, even early on.

The short story ones are fucking great, but the Ciri novels are pretty bland overall.

Yes, they're not as complex as Tolkien's works for example but that's plus for some

You're in warzone. Necrophages are fucking everywhere.

It's ok. Third book is basically DnD season.

You get sent a letter from your respective romance interest and they show up at your house post credits.

I chose Shani over her when there was only one Witcher game.

Triss or Yen if you romanced either one. Ciri if she's alive and you fucked up the romances. Dandelion if you fucked up the romances and Ciri is dead.

W1 is pretty weird with it's characters since it's kinda trying to retell the story of the books, but in their own way using different characters. So Triss is pretty much Yenn, Alvin is Ciri, Shani is kinda Triss and so on.

>Ciri if she's alive and you fucked up the romances.
Man. Now I kinda want to fuck up the romances.

Honestly that was a huge fuck you because Geralt cares a lot more about Ciri than either Yen or Triss. They should've had both Ciri and your romance show up. Also Shani best girl.

Yen is 100% the best girl. It only doesn't seem that way to brainlets because the amount of things Yen and Geralt have done together is mostly just spoken about instead of shown. They are true love personified. Yen is bitchy and domineering, but she genuinely cares about Geralt and Ciri, and even respects your advice on multiple occasions when you're being serious about it, which is what Yen is; a serious relationship.
Triss is childish, and despite being Yen's best friend, still goes behind her back to manipulate and confuse Geralt into loving her, even when she knows the connection Yen and Geralt have. She's cute, but she's dumb, and I'm still surprised Yen didn't put her in her place after finding out what she did. Yen, instead and rather out of character, takes it out on her furniture (and Geralt) when she is easily in the right to dominate Triss for being a dopey cunt. Triss is basically unrequited love and lust, basically jealousy, but without being too overt about it.

Attached: 1511257687142.png (1440x2560, 1.98M)

Based and redheadpilled

Which one has the largest futacock? Yen, Triss or Ciri?

I deliberately let Triss get tortured as much as possible. Hoped the cunt would suffer some irreparable damage like Philippa but sadly that was not meant to be.
I also fapped to her screams

What is it with you and dickgirls?

It's a long way to go for a couple lines of dialogue.

When you look at her.

She was born ugly tho

Attached: witcher3 2019-03-04 00-15-22-09.jpg (3840x2160, 2.13M)

They're both sterile, so it's not like she's going to pop out an ugly child and surprise motherfucker Geralt about it. Her enchantments to fix her looks are permanent and done by some of the strongest bitches in the lodge.

The lodge didn't exist back then.

Still rather disappointed you couldn't dick the high and mighty out of this cunt. She acts like she really needs a good fuck from a real man like Geralt.

if you know yen story it's sad as fuck

she was the ugly girl who got bitter as fuck after being treated like shit by her mom because she was ugly and not good even to be a whore.
then she ran away and later whenshe becomes a witch student her teacher is a crazy lesbian whore who sterilizes her students which fucked her head even more because she wanted to be a mom one day.
She also used magic to look good but due to geralt super mutation autism he could see past the magic how she really looked like and still wanted her thus making her mind spiral out of control hence the tsundere bitchyness, she doesn't understand or know how to reciprocate love that well even though she cares for geralt and ciri

breast expansion

Whatever. It's still true that her mentor and others that helped train her also fixed her.

Julian Alfred Pankratz, Viscount de Lettenhove already dicked her while she was still married and will most likely get the dick again because Dandelion

Attached: Dandelion.png (1320x2580, 2.04M)

There's only one true romance.

Attached: no homo.jpg (1920x1080, 423K)

1 and 2 are great. Short stories about Geralt being a Witcher that sets up the world and are just good books. Worth the time for sure.
3-7 are a single conventional narrative centered around Ciri but mostly following Geralt's perspective. Got some nice stuff scattered throughout, but I'd genuinely not recommend them as novels. Not nearly good enough for the length. Only if you're a huge fan of the universe/games and want more.
If you like Ciri from W3, don't read 3-7. It ruins her somewhat.

Attached: bonedad.jpg (400x400, 51K)

Shame you couldn't have sex with The Lady Of The Lake in 3 like you could in 1. I mean look at her ass. It puts others to shame.

Can you fuck any non-humans in Witcher 3 at all?

I think you can only shag a succubus with hairy goat legs and big tiddies
the other games had a driad, the lady of the lake in w1 which is a water nymph and a vampire slut

An Elf in the Passiflora for 40 crowns.

Attached: 1496722100772.jpg (648x450, 61K)

>succubus and elf
good enough

youtube.com/watch?v=uz7jE-M9L3o

>If you like Ciri from W3, don't read 3-7. It ruins her somewhat.
Not him, but that's a shame. I really liked her kinda downhearted yet cheery demeanor. Far more than I thought I would. Is she really mopey in the books or something?

Why are literally all sorceresses soulless sluts?

oh no no no
trissbros we got too cocky

Nah man, there's 2 succubi in TW3 and neither want to fuck you.

CDPR really dropped the ball when it came to fucking random bitches. Guess all the SJW flack from the first two games finally got to them a little bit.

Trying to get all the sex card in Witcher 1 is genuinely a fun little extra collectathon I like doing.

They are pretty much the ultimate stacies.

It's just that she's a kid. Acompletely different character really and nothing she does in the books holds any importance in 3, apart from the Avallach/Eredin shit

>not a single Owlfu post

Attached: phil.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Book Ciri is not a good person, she's an anti-hero.

How many times did Ciri fuck in the books?

lambert lambert what a prick

Attached: dd969c84f02113b9983c63a97a9ec105.jpg (500x334, 30K)

Attached: Ciri Cosplay (by Helen Stifler).jpg (768x960, 64K)

Attached: ob3eyqigp1bebxxyps3p.jpg (636x954, 67K)

Attached: cxo3ilj.jpg (1080x1080, 106K)

Attached: ulaVj5o.jpg (679x1024, 84K)

Now I feel less bad for never bothering to continue reading them.

>tfw tried to renew my interest by listening an audiobook of TLW while working a while ago but couldn't cope with it because the narrator made Geralt sound like peasant extra on Game of Thrones
At this point for me Geralt is pretty much his voice.

The absolute state of Trissfags.

Attached: Zb0q9Co.jpg (1024x435, 63K)

Attached: Df-Kwq7XkAEz-pd.jpg (1091x800, 121K)

soul

souless

Attached: 1553111016730.jpg (3840x2160, 1.56M)

Attached: 1553110326597.jpg (1419x1074, 636K)

why is she cryign?

Attached: 1555326515264.jpg (1280x1707, 698K)

She wishes it was Geralt's.

Because they’re women

When i found out she was half black

Attached: 1555030267926.jpg (741x741, 93K)

she lost her backpack in the woods.

Attached: 1553122693441.jpg (1582x1440, 451K)

Fuck. Time to do another trilogy run.

Fuck you Yea Forums. I just played through Witcher 1 like half a year ago.

looks more like Triss

thingken of dick

Attached: 1540491693775.jpg (1333x1080, 269K)

Attached: 26076479117_cfa6260ba3_o.png (1920x1080, 2.94M)

>>geralt in the game talks with an old hag
>>she was a girl learning from nenneke
>seems quite some time passed in the game

Dude... Ciri had studied in the same temple school Geralt did. Temple school's lead by Nenneke. Nenneke was still alive at the end of the books, and was described as old, but formidable woman in here 60s. This is another CDPR fuckup, if you're speaking the truth, 'cause I can't remember that moment with any old hag.

Attached: 5a29e94a557f5288da3b8d9d244a8eb3.jpg (540x756, 104K)

snif

Attached: 1547660292903.jpg (1920x1080, 419K)

Attached: 1547660672861.jpg (1920x1080, 1.41M)

t. beta inceloid who allows himself to get manipulated
The finest mares need an extra mile to be tamed, looks like you just aren't alpha enough for the job.

Is this how you cope with scraping out other men’s cum from your gf’s pussy?

I sure as hell hope you're not a beta trisscuck because she has the cum of all of novigrad's scum inside her.

Scraping out the cum is technically cucking them as it insures your sperm will be used to fertilize the womb and not theirs

vaginas are self cleaning, if you weren't a beta virgin you would know there's no need to clean my wife's pussy from her boyfriends semen

Trissfags will defend this.

I met Triss for the first time under the Novigrad bridge. At the time, she was jerking off punks for 15 gold a man.

That's unironically the purpose of your foreskin.

>I want a pure virgin gf
Yep, spot the beta insecure incel.
Yen is just not up to your speed, she picks her man, she doesn't let men pick her.

highest level of drone.jpg

Attached: 1555220464436.png (771x366, 63K)

>Yea Forums - Meme Science

Attached: witcher3 2019-03-04 00-19-53-09.jpg (3840x2160, 1.18M)

Gerardo de la Rivera, el Brujero

Attached: 1548108350576.png (229x257, 82K)

imbecil

Attached: witcher3 2019-04-15 23-46-10-71.jpg (3840x2160, 1.12M)

You realise that Nenneke is a fucking expert in healing magic and creating magical potions, right?
She is probably at least twice the age she looks like. In the book there's even short conversation between her and Yen while Yen is staying in Melitele temple with Ciri and Nenneke mention that she remembers "much younger" Yen visiting temple grounds and that she was a selfish cunt with overgrown ego even back then

After my first real conversation with Yennefer. I fucking hated her. You have to be a spineless cuck to like her. Shani is best-fu tho.

Yennefer is very obviously the best choice for Geralt. Men need wives, not clingy, dysfunctional playthings.

I would knock Yennefer down for being rather loose, but Geralt sleeps around a lot too so it's not like he's some upstanding guy marrying a whore. Also considering they're both adoptive parents of Ciri, it's also the most natural choice.

Attached: Yennefer of Vengerberg.png (800x992, 812K)

Attached: witcher3 2015-12-22 00-06-16-37.jpg (2560x1440, 1.41M)

WHY. NOT. BOTH.

Reminder both Triss and Yennefer canonically cheated on Geralt, all witches are whores, the only best grils aren't even romanceable. Yennefer is a stupid name too just say Jennefer.

Attached: 1555648888193.jpg (204x218, 14K)

You just slapped Iris ass and this is what happened, what do you do?

Attached: witcher3 2016-05-15 16-15-37-24.jpg (2560x1440, 2.37M)

lmao more like Jannyfer

I imagine Yenfags as either being ill MOMMYfags who were abused or ignored by mom, or the kind of vile subhuman who enjoys stubbles from regrowing pubes

Still furious this piece of shit gets everything handed to him without any effort. Retard is neither charming nor handsome as well, it makes no sense.

>slavs and spics pretend they understand English
Beguiling is not fucking, you desperate cuckmongers

reminder geralt cheated on every woman he met

I slap his ass too and proceed to cuck him right in front of his face

Attached: perfect wife.png (654x727, 307K)

I'm not sure even Geralt can cheat on women he's not even in a relationship with.

>Literally from reddit
Somehow you're the bigger cuck here still.

than the same can be said for the women he slept with.
Basically, you're using retarded double-standards.

No, just anything goes to justify being a cuckold

She's cute but the 100 accents her english VA can't choose between in Witcher 3 make her unbearable to interact with. She's fine in the first game.

When I got a taste for gingers

>retarded double standards
it's a natural double standard, not a retarded one, retard. It's retarded to ignore it, not appreciate it.

>actually attractive woman
Or
>literal hunchback

Amazing how lame the people are, they’d literally pick a cripple over a viable partner.

But she's a zombie ghost user

Attached: witcher3 2016-05-15 15-48-21-79.jpg (2560x1440, 1.87M)

ok this is going into the incel cringe folder

This is literal doublethink in action, holy shit

>When did you realize Triss was best?
I didn't. I realized Ciri's C-word was better.

Attached: ciri portrait.jpg (759x1052, 144K)

Nice cognitive dissonance.

Attached: 1549128348176.jpg (830x468, 179K)

what does her ghost pusy smell like?

Basically her goodness in the books is proportional to her proximity to Geralt. When he's with her, she's a good kid.
When she gets TP'd away she takes up with a team of bandits and goes full rebel; sex/drugs/tattoos/looting/killing etc.
It's her teenage angst story, basically.

Ciri's great in the game. She's an actual adult.
Also because the 7th book ends with her dimension hopping to Camelot and having adventures with King Arthur's court. I like to think that taught her to be more of a hero for when she comes back for the third game.
>mfw she's actually wonderful in the game after being insufferable in the books

Attached: Yotsuba jams.png (396x338, 77K)

What are you even talking about? He met thousands of women in his life. How can he cheat on all of them?

This is the truth

Like paint

Attached: witcher3 2016-05-15 17-34-57-70.jpg (2560x1440, 1.82M)

yeah but a guy cheating isn't a big deal, his heart isn't in it

This is the best explanation given in this thread, and the one that will make trissfags seethe the most.

Attached: 1547061056156.jpg (1080x1012, 102K)

Attached: witcher3 2016-05-29 13-38-47-74.jpg (2560x1440, 1.79M)

No.

I refuse to believe such ugly child could grow up to be pretty.

Attached: 27150357878_d3d4c5a991_o.png (1920x1080, 2.79M)

Attached: witcher3 2016-05-29 13-38-52-44.jpg (2560x1440, 1.76M)

What's with all the Witcher threads lately? Stop making me want to replay the trilogy, I already did just about everything there was.

Attached: 40268558294_f24c2b85e4_o.jpg (1920x1080, 2.51M)

you forgot "television"

Attached: 26076541707_13816f54f1_o.jpg (1920x1080, 1.21M)

The moment I start replaying them, these threads appear.

Attached: 40907140532_8c30fc35c0_o.jpg (1920x1080, 1.61M)

>Went for Triss in 1
>Went for Triss in 2
>Apparently it doesn't even mattered because I am with Yen at the start of 3
Great storytelling

Attached: 1485127945719.jpg (1200x842, 372K)

Attached: 1553105693686.jpg (1920x1080, 983K)

>>Went for Triss in 1
>>Went for Triss in 2
that's where you fucked up

Attached: 1555577221987.jpg (800x800, 139K)

>get most of memory back at the end of 2
>Triss and Geralt end splitting up going in different directions for answers
>wtf why isn't Triss with me

Attached: witcher3 2016-05-28 01-30-07-06.jpg (2560x1440, 2.54M)

First of all, you are retarded. Second, I agree not all things are explained that great in transition from 2 to 3.

You seem to have forgotten that the start of 3 is a dream.

>>>Went for Triss in 1
Triss in 1 is literally just Yen, though. Down to the same lines and everything.

Attached: SYK4qtS.jpg (2560x1440, 388K)

does she even show up in the TV show?
i had to stop in episode 3 because i could not find the subs anymore

Attached: WITCHER 4.gif (360x240, 1003K)

>300+

Yennefer is 94 in the books.

day 1

>get a 4k monitor
>my good screenshots are now stuck in 1440p and have to retake all of them
That's 12 additional playthroughs of autism, loading saves are for fags

Attached: witcher3 2016-07-02 21-31-37-75.jpg (2560x1440, 1.72M)

the war made monsters more active because of the amount of corpses for then to eat

>devoted gf
>or
>selfish cunt
Wow what a choice
>inb4 bookfags
I dont care about some slavic ripoff of Elric with the authors cuck fetish thrown in
the games are the only things worth anything to come out of this universe

>devoted gf
oh no no no

Attached: witcher3 2016-07-25 16-22-04-13.jpg (2560x1440, 2.1M)

Side note.

Are there any non witcher monster hunters in this universe? Ordinary humans would obviously be at a disadvantage, but even Ciri could learn to fence like a witcher without the drugs.

Did you know that you can actually see whales swimming before and after they breach when you're in Skellige?

Attached: 1555620267818 (1).jpg (1920x1849, 1.4M)

Attached: 1532606220778.webm (800x450, 2.49M)

Piratebay has the whole show with subs
Either search for Wiedzmin or Witcher in the TV section

seems reasonable

Attached: 26150637287_fb62cf3b73_o.png (1920x1080, 3.33M)

People try or they bullshit and say they are witchers but most of them die a horrible death
But pretty sure there aren't any witchers in Zerrikania or Touisant but they get rid of monsters. Or at least try.

looks like my granny

Yes? Slaying monsters is usually tied with hunting down witches, heretics, uppity peasants and other undesirables, though. See the Flaming Rose or those jobbers from 3.

Right before I realized Yen was better

do you sweat fuck your granny?

Attached: 1547664631325.webm (1114x734, 3M)

>Cat armor
>Clean shaven
Oh wow so hard

>bunch of really neat items and features only acessable by doing the DLC
>DLC is high level and is pretty much meant to be done after you have finished the story, so there is very little time to actually use the neat shit
I wish more expansion sized DLC's tried to expand the base game instead of just making everything it's own separate entity. A new story is fun and all, but it's not gonna make the 50 or so other hours I'm spending to get there much more interesting.

The face aesthetics and the hair is unachievable in the games.

The characterization from the books vs the game is subtly but meaningfully different

Get the no levels mod that was recently released
It's absolutely great

Shaven Geralt in 3(and 2 to a lesser extent) looks like a mongoloid due to his ridiculous chin.

Not that he looked good in 1 either, but there he looked more like a Russian serial-rapist rather than a mongoloid.

>Dumb ginger bimbo that literally uses you to because she's too weak to save a bunch of mages herself

or

>Beautiful black haired goddess that genuinely seems to care all the way through about Geralt

They are all turbosluts.

Never because Cerys is actually the best redhead.

Attached: acccc03560511fd32b15d2015d4e0b02.png (500x250, 212K)

o kurwa

Attached: witcher3 2016-09-21 12-42-36-65.jpg (2560x1440, 2.17M)

Even a company like CDPR have to include at least some progressive pandering. It's an unwritten rule of game development.

>genuinely seems to care

Attached: 1276652287553.jpg (500x389, 35K)

Nope you can't, they only have the model for the breaching portion.

>genuinely seems to care

Peak Geralt.

I want to lick the sweat off the lips of her pussy and her asshole tbqh

Cute!

Attached: cerys.png (900x600, 884K)

>ridiculous chin.
see

>Never play the Yen route
>Never read the books
>Never pay attention to the game
>Act like Triss is not a manipulating cockhungry bitch
Reminder he fucked every Witcher in Kaer Mohren other than Vesimir. She just wants a witcher cock

Attached: 28428350_211953659355465_3291674381742243840_n.jpg (640x640, 74K)

Geralt and Arthur from RDR2 are so genteel and chivalrous
unironically S-tier male protags

yeesh

Attached: 1547660218450.jpg (1920x1080, 556K)

It's all about the angles and camera distance.

During dialog looking at him just pisses me off.
Also, why the fuck can't you shave properly? I wanna shave my face and dress up all nice and neat for Yenn but nope, gotta look like an alcoholic car mechanic at all times.

>that time she burned a baby jew
based Cerys

Well, it's medieval times
They didn't exactly have milimiter perfect tools to cut completely clean.

>hang out with your bro and protect his innocence from the insane Ciri stand-in
>or fuck not one, but two hot nurses
1 truly had the hardest choices.

>I wish Vesemir was here

Attached: 1521253541946.jpg (1034x852, 298K)

Attached: witcher3 2016-09-22 21-44-34-99.jpg (2560x1440, 1.84M)

You can get a near perfect shave with a straight razor though, just have to do more than one pass. At least a far better shave than his 5 o'clock.

>he looked more like a Russian serial-rapist rather than a mongoloid
that's exactly what he should look like.

Why are chokers so hot? What the fuck man

Triss vs Yen is the same as Catherine vs Katherine.

Only fucking subhuman cucks would prefer Katherine over Catherine.

Attached: catherine_31311901086.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Pretty sure people back then didn't care that much, other than royality. Geralt probably cares even less about his looks, especially considering the game really wants you to have a beard

Imagine not wifing Triss. What, you don't want a hot fun redhead with huge tits and a sexy voice? Grumpy goth granny is more your speed? And anyone that waifus Ciri should unironically be gassed.

Which was fine and all, but not how he looks in 2 and 3.

Well I do care. So fuck him. I spend 99.99% of the game with a beard. The one time I want to shave it, I actually want to shave it.

But if you waifu Triss then she spends all day out working. It's really comfy but not much time for sex I imagine
Get mods then

>They didn't exactly have milimiter perfect tools to cut completely clean
except they do. They have precise shaving since 4000 BC.

Beard is pretty gud when it wants to be

Attached: witcher3 2017-01-08 17-11-44-80.jpg (2560x1440, 1.95M)

>tattoos
no thanks

Witcher is white approved

Attached: storm witcher 4.jpg (1641x350, 108K)

Everyday you learn something new huh

No matter who you "choose" (don't forget, you're still a fat virgin neckbeard without friends in real life), you remain a cuck in an unhappy relationship by two future night hags.
>Triss literally don't love you, as shown by the rose of remembrance
>Yen literally needs a love spell to love you

>helped you take a dump

what

Attached: D0SAj6CXQAYG8jd.jpg large.jpg (680x1024, 71K)

>Yen literally needs a love spell to love you
Except you can choose if Geralt loves her or not, she always loves you

She was sick like a dog and needed to take a shit, still wants to deliriously fuck Geralt.
Its in the book.

GODS I WAS STRONG THEN

Attached: witcher3 2017-02-05 15-06-13-05.jpg (2560x1440, 2.15M)

Haha nope, that's why she tries to guilt trip you once you uncuck yourself from her vileness. Geralt is literally brainwashed

The fucking irony of Trissfags

Attached: gerbil_orig.gif (60x70, 3K)

What did he have to get her ass out for her?

Attached: 1502408991387.png (600x600, 71K)

>Roche
>turban
Americans who LARP as white people are a fucking embarrassment

Attached: 1553281166442.jpg (800x1199, 140K)

Just carry her to the shitter and back. Probably did a sloppy wipe.

What do you expect from people who literally can't comprehend fantasy races without tying them to muh real races? The TES lore threads are a blast to read.

Attached: Storm witcher5.jpg (1626x252, 105K)

Does it really matter if the game she's in is complete shit?

Pussies and asses must have been so gross back then. Really depressing.

Attached: 1486229965071.png (207x207, 89K)

well the dwarf (jew) ended up helping the niflgaardian imperial army (nazis) so he is actually based and redpilled as they like to say

Ciri is canonically lesbian though.

>look through old shots
>they actually downgraded Shani's clothing somewhere between Hearts of Stone and Blood & Wine
how and why

Attached: witcher3 2015-12-25 18-43-55-55.jpg (2560x1440, 2.45M)

Not according to webms i've seen on r34. Anything goes into her hole

Attached: witcher3 2017-04-08 17-11-40-06.jpg (2560x1440, 1.94M)

TARGARYAN WHOOOOOOOOOOORREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She's not though. In the books she's a brat. Just experimenting I guess. But I wouldn't put it past that fat fuck Sapkowski to insert his fantasies into Ciri

she wanted to fuck her captors horse in the books

interesting

Attached: 1547321423071.jpg (1920x1080, 434K)

>Anything goes into her hole
watch your mouth

Attached: 1553105068234.png (681x749, 562K)

That only makes it worse. On top of the elaborate ruse to steal her bff's bf, she also pretends to act like a discount version of her.

Attached: 1547306887462.jpg (680x952, 69K)

The only thing they changed is her pendant, other than that it just looks like a global lighting change.